;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday!

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get caught up, please see the previous posts:  The Overnight Report.   -  Oh, Howard-   Tuesday Morning

On the agenda this afternoon into evening, Howard will be leading a Memorial Service for Nick, complete with pallbearers, so Ginamarie can let him rest in peace...  Helen will be given the HoH Camera to take pictures.. Food, Slop, Sunbathing, Smooching, Wailing, Gnashing of Teeth..

As we rejoin our HGs...

1:47pm
Camera 1/2
Howard, Judd, Spencer, Jessie

Howard: For the memorial today, for Nick?  I need you to be a pallbearer.
Judd: Ok.

Jessie: I can't wait for my breakfast tacos on Thursday night.
Howard: I should start prepping the potatoes early.. before the live show. 
Jessie: If it's an Endurance, there's a chance we'll be competing til like 11.. so we'll only have to wait like an hour to eat.
Judd: Do you think they'll give us a long endurance like that, when 4 of us have been have nots for a week?
Jessie: I don't think they give a shit about that.
Judd: I think you're right.


Camera 3
1:51
Kitchen

Candice: I'm gonna do some bible study with Elissa.. and later we're having a memorial service for Ginamarie to say goodbye to Nick..
Spencer: And for that, I believe I've been requested to be a pallbearer.
Candice: Yes, we're saying goodbye to the shady f*ck.


1:54pm
Cam 1/2
Jessie: I read all of James last night.. Good stuff.
Howard: Yeah.

The dryer dings.  Spencer, Howard and Jessie head over to help folding everything.

Jessie: Once we clean em, we should hide some.
Spencer: Yeah.. There are cabinets in the storage room we could put some into.  Helen is so tiny. (holds up her pants)  Look at that.  I have a niece bigger than her, and she's one.
Howard: Jessie, with your shoulder, there are some exercises I can give you.. I find that if I don't work out for a while, all my old football injuries start acting up.

1:57pm
Kitchen
Camera 3

Candice: I feel like if I go in the pool, my nipples are gonna show in this top.
Howard: (can't resist checking)

2pm
BB: Andy, please put on your microphone.
Andy: I'm shaving.
Howard: He's trying to look cute.

2:02pm
Cam 1and 2
Elissa joins Candice and Spencer on the couch.  She's concerned about how her voice is sounding in the DR. Talk turns to the plans of the day.. Spencer creates a scenario..

Elissa goes inside for a drink..

2:12pm
Cam 1/2
Backyard Couch
Andy, Candice, Spencer

Candice: I think I'll go back to my same job, but my passion..  I feel like I'll go to cosmetology/aesthetician school..

2:14pm

Judd: I don't want a part of the funeral.. I think it's stupid.  Honoring someone who wanted my ass out.
Aaryn: I'm trying so hard to be cool with everyone.  I don't like to do fashion shows, hair shows, nail parties.  I'm trying so hard, and they're just shitting on my face.



Judd: We don't need her in jury, do we?
Aaryn: No.  But maybe that's something we should think about later, when it comes down to me and her.

Judd: I just think  it would be a travesty if someone like that made it to jury.  She's morning a person she just met.
Aaryn: I lost who I lost, and I'm also losing my entire f'ing alliance.
Judd: I know she's feelin' bad, but sheeyit!  I don't think he even liked her.

Aaryn: You know it's hard for me to act like I've been acting.. Being nice to everyone.. I think I deserve to be acknowledged for that.
**For being human?
Judd: You've been doing really good the past few days.
Aaryn: I'm tryin'. I'm gonna get some food.

Judd remains in the bathroom to shave..

2:27pm
Camera 3
Jeremy, Kaitlin, Aaryn

Helen descends.. She just did her HoH blog, and now she's got the HoH Camera

A picture of Jeremy eating.. Judd in the Have Not Shower.. The Moms..



2:42pm
Cam 1
Pool


Candice: She never apologized to me.. She was like, I apologized to the people I should've apologized to.. If I get it, I won't not put her up, if I get HoH..
Elissa: Me too.  We had a conversation.  She had the perfect opportunity to apologize.. That she didn't just makes it easier.

Howard joins them in the pool, and talk turns to pro football players.. Then Ginamarie, who informs them she's not ready for the memorial service today... and they should wait til Friday, when it's been a full week.

Candice announces the postponement to the yard..

More HoH Pics...





2:51pm
Camera 1
Elissa and Ginamarie
Pool

Elissa's taking meetings in the pool today.  Interesting.  Tough to transcribe with no mics, but interesting..

2:53pm
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go inside and close the sliding glass doors.
**Smoke em if you gottem, HGs.  If you're right and Thursday's HoH is Endurance, this is your last chance. 


2:57pm
Backyard Couch
Amanda, McCrae, Jessie

Smokes...

Amanda: Why are we getting locked down?
Aaryn: Hopefully they're fixing the jacuzzi.
Jessie: It's already fixed.

Aaryn: I'm sad for Jeremy.

3:03pm
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door.
ALL: Outside?!?

BB: Houseguests,  , this is a lockdown.  Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door.

Kaitlin: Ok.. Those are much more exciting.


3:30pm
Aaryn, Amanda, McCrae, Andy
Chatting on the couch..

3:35pm
Jeremy, Ginamarie and Kaitlin get out of the pool.. Elissa gets in. 

3:39pm
Howard's getting bolder.. Notice the hand.

3:42pm
Camera 3

Amanda: I only have one pack of cigarettes left.
Aaryn: Why didn't you bring enough?
Amanda: I usually only smoke 1 or 2 a day..  I wasn't gonna bring any.
Aaryn: What are you gonna do?
Amanda: Go on the patch.  Smoke McCrae's.

Talk turns to America's Players and their tasks from past seasons.. It suddenly dawns on Amanda that that would go a long way towards explaining Ginamarie's behavior.. 

Amanda: Ginamarie, Are you America's Player?
**Does GM know what America's Player is??

Amanda: What if we all just called each other just horrible names..
Aaryn: Dickbreath.. (etc)
Andy: At least this isn't a serious moment when we all can't talk to each other.
Amanda: Are you being serious?
Andy: Yeah, I hate when we can't talk to each other for like 2 hours.

Amanda: What's your inspiration behind your cute look today?
Andy: Inspiration?  I just wanted to look nice.
Amanda: Maybe I should do that.

Andy: ♫ The garbage smells like actual poop..
**All of the HGs have been mentioning a terrible smell today.

3:53pm
Chatter in the back yard is all about the movie Jerry MacGuire, which most of them haven't seen..


Amanda: I like your hair curly like that.
Kaitlin: Thank you.
Jeremy: I do too.  She hates it.
Kaitlin: No I don't.

3:56pm - Fishie, Briefly.

3:58pm

Amanda: I wouldn't care if it was like an empty basket with like one carton of cigarettes in it. 
McCrae: They never give anyone hair dye.. Everyone always complains about their roots.
Amanda: Listen you.. These aren't roots, they're grays.
Aaryn: Victim, Victim..
Amanda: You are not using that word correctly.  Next time I victimize myself, I'll let you know.

The HGs begin speculating about the lockdown, and the coming HoH...

4pm
Amanda: I love how we speculate and we never have any clue.
**THIS.

4:03pm
BB: Houseguests, the lockdown is over.

A handful of the HGs go inside, others remain outside.. 

Jessie: Oh My God!!
Andy: Oh my God, get in here!!

Amanda: Such a liar.
Aaryn: Don't believe him, Helen.

4:05pm
Couch - Judd, Amanda, McCrae

BB: Helen, please go to the Diary Room.
Amanda: Why are you annoyed?
McCrae: Everything's annoying me.
Amanda: Am I annoying you?
McCrae: Yeah.  I don't wanna hear about your gray hairs anymore.

Judd: Slop freak out.

Howard comes over..

Howard: You know who you look like now, McCrae?  A Columbian drug lord, ready to off someone.
McCrae: Thank you?


4:13pm
Spencer:  Bye bye, outside.

And down comes the blackout shutter...




Skippy flips us up to the HoH Room with Elissa, Andy..

4:15pm
Camera 3
Andy: I wonder why they're locking down the backyard.
Elissa: Probably to fix something.
**or not.

Chatter about plays, family, getting together after the show in Chicago.. and Game.

4:20pm
Amanda comes in and they ask her about alliance names.. She likes "The Knockouts."   They do too.  Helen comes in..

Elissa: Helen, our name is The Knockouts.
Helen: I love it.  Who came up with that one?
Elissa: Amanda.
Helen: That's perfect.  Tell Amanda the slop has done good for her brain.

4:25pm
Cam 3

Helen: The next one's gonna be Endurance, guys. You better eat up.
Andy: You think this coming HoH is gonna be Endurance?
Helen: Yes!
McCrae: I'm like debating about it.. If it's that endurance where the last 4 or 5 people are Have Nots..
Helen: 2 weeks is tough. 
McCrae: That's your motivation though.. I have to be HoH, cuz I'm not gonna be a Have Not.  I don't wanna jump off at all.

4:35pm
Cam 3
Judd joins the HoH crew.  They run The KnockOuts by him.  He likes it too.

The knockouts includes 6 HGs: Amanda, Elissa, Helen, McCrae, Judd, Andy

They will protect Jessie, but she is not a full member.

Amanda: Here's what I was thinking.. Whenever one of us wins HoH, we consult with each other.. We're all close with different people in the house.. We keep them close.
Helen: We need to discuss all important decisions.  I fully admit, I flubbed my nomination, and almost my whole HoH.
McCrae: It's ok.. We're getting the person we wanted out out.

Judd's about to have a Have Not melt down over Ginamarie eating their food.. 

4:40pm The Meeting of the Knockouts comes to order..
  • Amanda manages Aaryn
  • Elissa manages Candice
  • Helen manages Ginamarie.. 
McCrae: I'm gonna go to the DR and get some nicotine patches..
**long lockdown?? hmm.. I hope you have your live feeds all set up!


OK.. East Coast and West Coast, you should all be home from work now.  Enjoy the feeds tonight!  You're on your own for the next few hours.  I'll see you back here dark n early with the Overnight Report.






Permalink







37 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

The whole GM in mourning thing is insane. There are times I want to shake some sense into her. For the most part, it does make for great comic relief-especially since the items she is using to mourn him weren't even his.

But occasionally I find it a little offensive. I have actually lost people. Really lost, as in dead, buried, never to be seen again. I have handled it with more dignity than GM.

July 16, 2013 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Grendon :)

Even better, now it's postponed because she's not ready..

Oy Va Voy!

July 16, 2013 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn,

Do you know if GM is mad at Aaryn or is it Aaryn's imagination? I have heard Aaryn comment a couple times about GM treating her different. Did something happen between them?

July 16, 2013 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

I don't think she's on board with the idea. Perhaps hoping they'll drop it by tomorrow.

Hi girls*

My dog is pacing for her walk, I'm not leaving until I see why they're locked out lol

July 16, 2013 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - I know that Aaryn has said she's completely over GM, but I haven't heard the other.

Hi Pally! :) hehe - I hear ya.. I just opened the sliding glass door for Teddy.

July 16, 2013 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi Carolyn, Grendon, whoever else shows up ;)

Some funny stuff last night. Hard to believe the Aaryn and Judd stuff was the funniest. Those two work well together. I was dying when she lost it in the storage room and couldn't stop laughing when Andy and then Kaitlin came in and they told them the plan.

GM is so far over the edge it'd be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. When she gets put on the block I predict she'll go into one of those nominee commas when not crying.

Watching at this time of day isn't all that interesting. They just lay around mostly. I much prefer watching late night. Now I have to work 8 hrs. tomorrow then stay for who knows how long until everything is done in the OR. Probably a 10 or 11 hour day. At least I have Friday off besides working at the radio station Fri. night. I can stay up late on Thur. so hopefully it is a endurance HOH. Holding onto the spinning thing would be good. Andy, McCrae or one of the women would probably win.

July 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Whaaaaa, it's so hard being nice to people, Aaryn. *eyeroll*

July 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

I have to say, I am not at all surprised that Aaryn feels she should be getting props for "being human." (Thanx for that one, Carolyn. Glad I wasn't drinking at the time.)

July 16, 2013 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

From the morning report

Good job Judd. I think he got the best one of the bunch

July 16, 2013 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Well sheesh...no surprises from lock out..

Off to the lake to walk my spoiled pooch.
BTW someone asked earlier in the comment section if we felt we could do BB. I could NEVER leave my dog for that long.

Carolyn you're probably about to retire for the evening.
Thanks for your hard work today.
See you again*

July 16, 2013 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

My money is on something other than endurance thursday.

July 16, 2013 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nite nite sweets :) have a great walk

July 16, 2013 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Now that they have a name for their alliance, I like Knock Outs, do we get to know who exactly is in it? Is it those in the room and Amanda or are there more official members?

July 16, 2013 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michigan Man - I'm not sure, but I think it's the KnockOuts are the Everyone But Kaitlin, Aaryn and GM alliance.

July 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

So 3 of the first 4 HOH comps are endurance? I wonder if it will be an Aaryn comp or Howard comp. i bet one of those 2 wins if its endurance

July 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

*thud*

July 16, 2013 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The knockouts includes 6 HGs: Amanda, Elissa, Helen, McCrae, Judd, Andy

July 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi everyone, long time reader first time poster.... I am a huge Elissa fan and it is so hard to tell how everyone feels about her at this point in the game. You have to wonder if production knew that she would have a target on her back for being related to Rachel and devised the MVP with hopes America would vote for her and give her the opportunity to stay in the game. This year has been so much different than any other year, at times it has been hard to watch. However, being such a BB fan, here I am and I don't plan on missing one minute :)

July 16, 2013 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:18-19 a very important conversation between Aaryn and Kaitlin. Aaryn tells Kaitlin that Helen offered her the same deal as Kaitlin before the POV. She then tells Jeremy about the deal and that the Knock Outs, she doesn't know the name of the alliance I just put that there, will play them against each other. I think Aaryn is very scared that she is very alone right now and only has crazy GM on her side.

July 16, 2013 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Carolyn, when you start handing out the awards for being a nice person, I'd like one.

July 16, 2013 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Candice went from bible study to 'shady fuck' lol I love her!

July 16, 2013 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Candice went from bible study to 'shady fuck' lol I love her!

July 16, 2013 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:44pm cams 1/2 Jeremy is encouraging Aaryn and telling her and Kaitlin are the best and to stick together and they can beat the other side. Aaryn is super paranoid that Kaitlin won't stick with her. Jeremy repeats over and over the triangle of thrust mantra. I guess that will be GM now instead of him as the third. I don't see GM helping anyone's game but she may go far because people will just ignore her. If she doesn't drive them mad first.

July 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:55pm cams 1/2 Aaryn asks Jeremy if she's going home this week. Jeremy says no, he still believes he's going home. Did I mention she is super duper paranoid.

July 16, 2013 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:57pm cams 1/2 Aaryn's hopes fall on deaf ears.

July 16, 2013 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jeremy may not be trying to save himself but Aaryn's set on figuring a way to do it. Her idea is to turn Amanda, McCrae and Judd LOL Surprised she didn't mention Howard. Howard kind of loves Aaryn, not in that way, but he helps her a lot game wise. Working out together, giving her advise, ect..

July 16, 2013 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

6:18pm cams 3/4 I think this is where it starts. Jeremy is making his move. He makes his pitch to Andy. Oh now I get it. Jeremy is trying to get Spenser out and put himself in that position and bring Kaitlin and Aaryn with him. He wants to target Howard as well.

I doubt this has any weight and will go anywhere. At least he's not rolling over and dying. As much as I want him gone I hate when they don't try. Good for Jeremy.

July 16, 2013 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Meanwhile Aaryn's pitching to Amanda and McCrae in the backyard.

July 16, 2013 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Andy tells Amanda and McCrae about his conversation with Jeremy and have a good laugh. I didn't hear this before but Andy said that Jeremy wanted to replace Spencer, Howard, Candice and Elissa with him and his angels. I'm surprised they haven't called themselves that yet.

July 16, 2013 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I bet that wen they do nicks funeral, GM is all in black like a widow and wails for 24hrs. Its obvious she's never lost someone. I was like her wen mama died. Over a guy who u might reunite with? Girl puhlease.
Crossing fingers this goes thru. Most have been replies. Maybe that's why they nvr made it. Enjoy ur break carokyn! Ur wit is amazing. Perhaps ull write a book abt bbone day. If buy it just to hear ur perspective.
stacey

July 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Missed the start of this too but at 7:41pm cams 3/4 Jeremy is making his pitch to Helen. He's trying now.

July 16, 2013 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

7:45pm cams 3/4 Elissa has joined Helen and Jeremy. Jeremy's pitch is to be soldier for Elissa and Helen. Helen is telling Jeremy is telling them he would put up Aaryn and Kaitlin over Helen and Elissa if it was down to five. Elissa want's Aaryn out quickly. Jeremy counters with Spenser but Elissa says Aaryn should go first.

I have to get up so early so this is it for me. Lots of game tonight though and good flashbacks.

July 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I also watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette and get spoilers very early on because of another great site on the net. While watching a DVR'ed episode of the Bachelorette last night, I kept dozing off and having these mini dreams in which both BB and the Bachelorette cast members were in them and the storylines from both were intermingling. It was so bizarre!! And now I'm watching a DVR'ed episode of AGT from last week and I keep thinking "Hey, that looks like Candice! Or Kaitlin! Or Judd!"....My brain has officially been saturated by BB15 LOL

July 16, 2013 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

Seriously I do not understand why Helen keeps yapping about backdoor Jeremy you would think someone would tell her to STFU already ~ she has made such a target on herself...sorry she is not a good game player ~ her being HOH has gone to her head...keeping under the radar for as long as possible...

July 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does the Knockouts alliance seem similar to the Moving Company, or is it just me? A more organized version. The members of the alliance are close to non-alliance members and manages those members to do what the alliance is planning. Then the alliance meets to discuss important decisions. Thoughts??

July 16, 2013 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Is this the real Jeremy or is he trying to gain sympathy. Even that cold chunk of ice in my chest is possibly melting.

This is Cams 1&2, starting at approximately 12:15 AM

My time may be off by more than a few minutes but it's 12:36 AM BBT right now and it's ongoing.

If this is fake, then DAMNB he's good and deserve an Emmy for his performance. It takes a lot for me to fall for a sob story and I'm not saying I did, but I've softened. We'll see.

Would love to hear other's opinions of what has been said.

It's mostly Jeremy and Helen talking and I feel like he looks to Helen as somewhat of a mother figure.

He admits he knows there's no hope of staying, or has at some point tonight, but he blames himself. When Helen said, "If this Jeremy had come into the game....", he said he realizes it now. All his friends and family told him to go in differently but he let his cocky ways take over and we have seen that result.

I'd love to have Jane pop in to analyze this. She puts into words what I try to say but I tend to go off in so many directions I never find my way back to the real subject at hand.

:o)
GaYToR

P.S. I think he just answered my question and all I can say is DAMNB he's good. This talk with Kaitlyn sounds more like the Jeremy we despise. This is right after the Helen talk ended but on the same camera. started about 12:40 AM BBT.

July 17, 2013 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Oh no! I wrote a long post and the page nvr finished loading. I'm cursed!

July 17, 2013 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below