;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Morning in the Big Brother 15 House

10:01am -- Finally!  Wakey, wakey, houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  You did a fantastic job last night - especially loved all the pranks, but I've already covered that in The Overnight Report.  And Howard.. Oh, Howard! On behalf of 90% of the women in America and 10% of the men (if we don't check the closet), a hearty thank you for that little towel mishap.

BB gave the HGs a healthy sleep in today, so I had a little time to look for lovely parting gifts for Jeremy and Aaryn.  Tell me.. Which ones do you think I should get them? ;-)
I know I'm premature with Aaryn, but they had a serious sleep in!  By the way, there are still pranks left over from last night yet to be discovered.. Most notably --the used looking condom Aaryn and Judd put under Amanda's Have Not bed.

10:16am Hmmm... With one exception..

The critters are wake resistant this morning.   Helen's heading out to throw some laundry in.. then run.  I'll let you know when they start talking..

10:36am
While Helen's in the backyard jogging on 3 and 4,  Skippy's entertaining himself on Camera 1, going in for closeups on the condom under Amanda's bed and the dental dam under McCrae's.. Both were placed there last night by Aaryn and Judd as part of prank night.

10:42am
Helen's still running.  The rest are still hiding under their covers.  How much longer til BB starts calling them out to change their batteries, which is BBs passive aggressive way of saying, "Get your lazy ass outa bed, slacker!"

10:50am
Camera 1 -Jessie moves, and I think, "It's alive!!!" but no.
Camera 3 - After a potty break and face wash, Helen returns to running in the backyard.

11:09am
Helen is showered and ready for the day. Elissa has joined the living. Jessie too.

Amanda woke briefly a couple minutes ago, noticed the condom, said Ew, and went back to sleep.

11:12am
Cam 3

Elissa: Did you sleep well?
Jessie: Not really.  I think last night was my worst night of sleep yet.
Elissa: Today's the first time in 26 days that I feel like my eyes aren't puffy.

Howard walks through en route to the bathroom.

Elissa: Good morning, Howard.

11:14am

Minimal signs of life..Jessie's on the couch.. and Judd's there with her.  No talking.  Slowly, one by one, BB is calling sleeping HGs to change their batteries: McCrae, Aaryn, Jeremy....  Skippy renews his fascination with the condom under Amanda's bed.

11:24am
Cam 3


Jessie and Judd make small talk about how poorly they slept last night.  Jessie's shoulder hurts a lot.  Judd tells her she should ask for the medic and perhaps get some muscle relaxants.. She'll deal with it, but she's afraid it'll mess her up for comps.

Jess: Like, if it's another popsicle comp?  I don't think I'll be able to hold on as long.
Judd: Don't worry..
Jess: Aaryn was the longest girl to hold on.  And Aaryn and Kaitlin are gonna hold on for dear life.  If Spencer and Howard feel  threatened, they'll make deals with them..
Judd: That's what makes me nervous.  I think Kaitlin should go before Aaryn.
Jessie: Me too.
Judd: Cuz she's more friendly.. She's more likeable.. and she can fool them if she's here long enough.
Jessie: That's what I think.
Judd: Helen already said, this is really hard on her, so we should give her a pass next week.  I'm like, Helen, don't make deals for me..
Jessie: I think she should be out next.

Judd: I just want us to go to final 2.
Jessie: Me too.
Judd: Some people think we're floaters.  THey don't know we made the 2 biggest moves in the game.  Had you not switched your vote?  You realize that, right?
Jessie: mm hmm.  Elissa wouldn't be here if it weren't for me.. Me and you.  And the Moving Co will still be going.
 Judd: McCrae got trapped into the Moving Company..

Jessie: I know that the next HoH is gonna be Endurance.
Judd: McCrae and me might do alright in that too..
Jessie: How long did Dan wait to win an HoH?
Judd: mm.. At least til after jury started.  He was a really smart player.  

Judd: Yeah.. Aaryn needs to stay before Kaitlin.  She still has a huge target on her back.
Jessie: And Kaitlin and Elissa have been getting closer.
Judd: Elissa's not gonna forget how they treated her though.
Jessie: Yeah, but, Elissa hates Aaryn more than she hates Kaitlin.

11:36a - Fishies, briefly.

11:38am  We return to Jessie and Judd talking about who in the house knows the game, and who doesn't.


Judd: I think you need to try to get closer to Amanda.  Us 4 could really do some damange, I think.
Jessie: Yeah.  I thought we would have more opportunities, since we're all Have Nots, but they spend so much time, just the 2 of them.
Judd: I wish they wouldn't.. Everyone who does that is getting picked off.
Jessie: Elissa likes them though..
Judd: Helen likes me a lot.  you too..
Jessie: I just want Kaitlin out.
Judd: I think Spencer has a crush on you.
**that's an extremely tactful way to put it.
Jessie: Really?

Judd: Did you know I was Nick's frikkin target?  Because I stayed up late, and that kept the Moving Company from having a chance to talk.
Jessie: I mean, I go to bed early, but I think it works out..  Did you hear anything new?
Judd: I think people are suspicious of Howard.
Jessie: Amanda and McCrae were saying, he's got this whole spiritual side.

Judd: I don't like how he uses that... Like swearin' on the bible and lyin?  I don't like that.  From his especially.  I didn't think he would do that.  And he and Spencer didn't do all that upstairs until McCrae and Jeremy had already told people.  I don't wanna keep holdin' that against em, but.. I'm talkin' 2 or 3 weeks from now.. If someone did put Howard up, they would have to put Candice up too, so she couldn't vote.  But.. I think we need Ginamarie out before them.

Jessie: Kaitlin, Aaryn, Ginamarie.. for me.
Judd: Then we'd for sure be jury.  Ginamarie needs to go soon.  If I get in the jury house, I don't wanna be in there with her ass.
Jessie: You, me, Amanda, McCrae, Candice.. would be going for the money..
Judd: I'm gonna start working on Aaryn, to make her feel  like I'm on her side.. She feels like I've screwed her over so many times, which I have..
Jessie: I'm afraid she's gonna win. It's annoying. Like Helen was saying, she wished she would've put up Aaryn and Howard, and Spencer would've been the MVP nomination.

Timecheck --11:53am

Judd and Jessie continue their game talking.. but it's gone into lather, rinse, repeat..

12:04pm
The Kitchen has suddenly come to life! Elissa, Kaitlin, Aaryn, Helen, Candice, Howard..  Morning being relative today, I'm going to keep this post going til 1pm BBT. Happy chatter abounds..

Camera 3/4
Elissa: Christopher Columbus wasn't really real, right?
Helen: 1492..
Candice: ...sailed the ocean blue..
Elissa: In Canada they teach them that that never happened.. That we fought ot split up our territories.. That we're all separted from Rome and Greece..
Helen: England??
Elissa: Saskatchawan, where my husband's from is not French.
Candice: My adoptive grandmother is from Newfoundland..

12:13pm
Judd and Aaryn
Storage Room

Judd: I'm watchin' out for you.. but even if you don't win HoH next week, I don't think you're goin' home.
Aaryn: I've never heard your name come up, but I'll do the same thing.
Judd: ..Even if I have to send Kaitlin home.
Aaryn: Well, she's in alliances already.  Her, Helen, Andy and __ - final 4.

BB: Judd, please put on your microphone.
Carolyn: Thanks, BB!

12:19pm
Cam 3/4
Helen, Candice, Elissa, Aaryn, Judd..
Kitchen

Cleaning and Chatter about rashes, sensitive skin, bubble baths and ringworm..  Facebook, Dating off facebook, twitter... Men, men, men...

Timecheck - 12:30pm

12:32pm
Jeremy has joined the living.  Howard's in the backyard, working out. Helen's giving the single girls advice about men.. Judd and Jessie are poolside..

Helen: No matter what, you never pay.  Don't even look at the check.
Candice: Never.
Elissa: I don't know how guys are so dumb.  I'm glad there are other girls like me here.
Helen: Like you?
Elissa: That have standards.
Candice:  Definitely. I wont even let them know I can cook, unless I really like them, and we've had a bunch of dates.
Elissa: Wanna know how my husband won me over?  The 1st time we went on a major date, he took my sister and one of her sorority sisters. And took us all to Cirque du Soleil.  And then took us all out to dinner afterwards.  And I had a hole in my dress the whole time, and i didn't realize it, and he didn't say anything..
12:40pm
Candice shares her Vegas story with the kitchen crew
Aaryn, Judd and Jessie are enjoying the California Sunshine..

12:43pm
Cam 1 and 2
Ever so discreetly, Judd checks to see if anyone's looking.. takes Jessie's hand... then plants a quick kiss on her back.
12:48pm
All about men talk continues in the kitchen with Helen, Candice and Elissa...

This concludes the morning update.  Brain fuzz demands a wee bloggy break.  Please check back for an Afternoon Update around 2pm BBT.  In the meantime, please mind the critters on the live feeds.



 






Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger Monica k said...

For Jeremy I would definitely go with option #2 as he has been king of the DOUCHEBAGS.

July 16, 2013 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

The douchebag shirt is perfect for Jeremy. LOL.

July 16, 2013 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I like it when Helen is running in the back yard-alone. It's the only time she isn't talking.

July 16, 2013 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MOnica :)) noted!

Hi Jenni! :) mm hmm!

Hi Grendon! :) That.. and I love her commitment to self/fitness while she's in there.

July 16, 2013 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Thanks for your fabulous work as usual!

July 16, 2013 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, K-Mac :)

July 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am with Grendon on that one, it's nice not to have to listen to her wash, rinse and repeat to anyone who will listen.

July 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Wendy :)) As much as I agree with you, I refuse to give that organization/website any hits.

July 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn! My vote for Jeremy's parting gift is option #2 also. I haven't left a comment in about a week, but I religiously read all your excellent blogs. Although I have the feeds, I don't play them at work unless my office door is shut like during lunch. I'm saving Howard's reveal for dessert today. LOL!

July 16, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

HELP. PLEASE. I seem to be unable to get to 2:29 a.m./Cam 2/July 16. It will ALWAYS go to the current time. I can get the same time on July 15, but not 16. I've cleared my cache/history a couple days ago, when CBS first stated there was a problem of which they were aware (and then changed to "Secret Game" in process). Before I attempt getting help from CBS, has anybody else encountered this? If so, did ya get it resolved? If so, how? Thanx for any help. (Last two days have been spent in bed with the flu -- I NEVER get the flu -- so am waaaaaaay behind on the haps. Thought a Howard Viewing might be just what the Dr. ordered.) :-)

July 16, 2013 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Berdache :) Just plunk in the time/date/cam and start watching. It's about 30 or so seconds in.. The feeds will SHOW the current date and time, but you should be in flashback.

July 16, 2013 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Cindi! :) Hehehehe! He'll make a wonderful dessert!! There's nothing quite as delicious as dark chocolate!

July 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Ah, thanx Caroly, I will try that. I did watch up to the point where Andy got up to do something with the pool table. Even tried going to 2:28 to see if maybe it was a second or so before 2:29, but that didn't work either. It's odd, because any other flashbacks have always been the correct time/date showing.

July 16, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

OH MY. The Doctor's order was RIGHT ON! LOL (You were right, Carolyn. It was in flashback, even though the time showed current -- but wasn't counting down.) Huge hugs, for the early morning uplift.

July 16, 2013 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

;) enjoy!

July 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Carolyn I watched for a couple of hours last night as Helen held a mani-pedi party in the HOH.
It started out a little awkward with Jesse, Candice, Kat, and Aaryn making small talk. (GM was cooking Jeremys dinner and Amanda was having a slop meltdown/or not leaving those boys alone, I couldn’t tell which seemed most real)
Eventually Elisaa made it upstairs (she was showering) and GM shortly after that.
Helen tapped into her masterful political team building skills and made a toast to the girls for being a part of BB 15 and asked them to turn off the game for the evening and just get to know each other.
It was odd to me that each time it was Kats’ or Aaryns turn to tell a story,(Helen asked every one of them to share a specific story) the live feeds would jump to the back yard on all four feeds.
All was going really nice, until Andy came up and started chiding Jess about something and Katlin laughed too hard for Jess’s sense of humor (or lack of) and the drama returned.
Jess went to the yard and whined for what felt like EVER, telling her victim story to whom ever would give an audience.
It seems to me that Jess doesn’t want to get along with others and she’s addicted to drama. I don’t consider that game play.
I’m very proud of Helen for putting forth the effort. The girls are all (except one) showing a little more compassion for one another.

July 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger rpw said...

Carolyn,
I don't recall reading this anywhere. Would you go into the BB house as a contestant?

Would any of you?

I've decided I would not. As I get older and the house guests stay young, meaning they choose those with little life experience, I just don't think I could do it. It's like watching the angst of teenagers... not very interesting.

July 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

P.S. Now that I've had my morning pick-me-up, I have to go read everything from the Saturday Overnight Report up to current Tuesday Morning Report. Thanx a billion times over Carolyn, your Blog keeps us all up-to-date, irrespective of what we may be dealing with on a personal level. Anybody else benefit from BBDish? There's a tip jar, ya know. Use it. I did.

July 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger PrincessSnarky said...

So I took the Howard towl mishap one step further and captured a NICE screen shot!

July 16, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn I like the douchebag shirt!
and I agree with Grendon on Helen 'quiet' running! LOL She makes my ears bleed and when she and GM get together I have to change feeds.

July 16, 2013 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



rpw - no way, no day!

ShiShi :) excellent choice! ;)

July 16, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

LOL that's understandable, I just thought you would get a giggle from it. I didn't figure it would get posted, I wouldn't allow it either. Xoxo

July 16, 2013 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Pally...I think the reason Jessie got in a huff and left the room is because she is jealous, especially of Kaitlin. Listening to her this morning out back with Judd she makes that pretty plain.

July 16, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

I just have to admit, I am so jealous of all of you for being able to see the FB our Goddess posted! I am at the lake until at least Thursday :(
I feel like a kid, impatiently waiting to open that Christmas present on Christmas morning.

July 16, 2013 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

I have a hard enough time listening to some of these people on the Broadcast, on the Live Feeds and on BBAD. No way on Earth would I ever put myself in a situation where I can't just turn 'em off. The BB House is no place for jaded old fogeys. (Besides, at my age and with my back problems, there are way too many of those comps that would literally kill me.)

July 16, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

And even with the tease post, I want to thank you SOOOO much for keeping me up-to-date. I know I speak for everyone when I say, YOU'RE AMAZING!!!
( The song, "Simply The Best" popped into my head as I was typing that) and that you are, THE BEST!!! Much love xoxo

July 16, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Wendy!! :)

July 16, 2013 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Dangit! I finally commented today and its lost in cyberland again. In the off chance this goes thru, neone have ideas on y my comments nvr make it through? Thanks.

July 16, 2013 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn...did you just hear Jessie?
She called Jeremy a douchebag! She must be channeling your thoughts!

July 16, 2013 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

option 1 Kaitlyn (sp?)
option 2 Jeremy
and the one fo Aaryn... PRICELESS!!

YOU ARE SO AWESOME!! :)

July 16, 2013 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

rpw, I often think of how I would handle myself in the BB house and I'm just not sure I'm cut out for it. Sure, it's easy to judge from the outside looking in, but it's got to be like nothing you can imagine being in there. By nature I have a tendancy to be insecure and I think that would lead to extreme paranoia in that game. I am also very co-dependant and indecisive. Not great BB qualities.

Carolyn on the other hand, I've often thought you would probably win BB if you were on. You know this game better than anyone.

July 16, 2013 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Judd/Jess thing just made me well up. That Judd! I hope Jessie realizes what a gem he is.

July 16, 2013 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

Women should never pay? Really? In 2013?

July 16, 2013 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :))

New top post: Tuesday Afternoon

July 16, 2013 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If anybody was actually playing the game they would try and get Kaitlin out asap. She was pulling a 'Britney" ..hiding behind a strong man in the house. When she realized he was a sinking ship (Nick being evicted) she almost won that HoH out of nowhere then won power of veto...
and Amanda too...she has a lot on people in her pocket..iI know power shifts happen week to week but, it's always a few who never look at the bigger picture until its too late.

July 17, 2013 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below