;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 15 House

Wakey-Wakey, Houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get caught up on what went down in the BB House between midnight and bedtime last night, check out The Overnight Report.   While the Memorial Service that was originally planned for last night has been postponed til Friday, by request of The Widow Uhas, who isn't ready to say goodbye yet, sigh,  there is a new Talk Show called "The Veto" planned for tonight.  Lots of details about that in The Overnight Report, aka TOR.

Meanwhile, outside the house in Alumni land, @Britney_Haynes tweeted yesterday, "My life changed on July 13th and will never be the same! My sweet little girl is happy, healthy, and amazing. Tilly Elizabeth; 8lbs 3oz!"  Congratulations and Blessings on you and your sweet baby, Britney!

9:13am Jessie has gotten up before the bell to use the restroom and make coffee, and in so doing, answered the question I've been wondering.. The backyard is open, as of right now.  And Jessie remains awake... If she starts talking to us, I'll hit publish on this post..

9:22am Jessie heads outside, but she doesn't speak to us..  

9:36am She goes into the Storage Room, where we see the suitcases are waiting for the nominated HGs..


9:39am I hear someone climb the stairs behind the walls. It sounds like the footsteps that tend to precede wakeup. Doors opening and closing..

9:41am Jessie's sprawled out on the double chaise.  Judd is up and in the Storage Room.. sleepily changing his batteries.  Then he moves quietly through the house, into the kitchen and out to the backyard where he joins Jessie on the double chaise.

Judd: What's up?
Jessie: G'morning.
Judd: Good morning. It's cold this morning.
Jessie: There are no coffee filters.
Judd: Really? DId you go to the DR?
Jessie: mm hmm
Judd: How's your back? It sure don't help, sleeping in the Have Not Room.
Jessie: HN Room sucks.
Judd: Tomorrow night we'll get to sleep in beds.  Hopefully Thursday, Ginamarie and Aaryn'll sleep together or something.
Jessie: Well, Candice is sleeping in my old bed, and she said she would give it back to me once I wasn't a have not anymore.
Judd: Nice of her.  So, can I stay with you?
Jessie: Yeah. You don't bother me.  You don't come to bed til  aftr I'm asleep anyway. What time did you go to bed last night?
Judd: 4:30.
Jessie: Jeez louise! What do you do up that late?
Judd: I talked with Ginamarie for a long while.  Probably seemed a lot longer than it was. Everything I said got switched to Nick.  I'm gonna brush my teeth.
Jessie: Hey, do you mind checking storage to see if they put some filters in there?
**A paper towel will do just fine in a pinch, chica. There is no such thing as no coffee immediately upon wakeup.

9:53am
Judd returns to the backyard.  No filters yet.

Judd: It's day 27.  July 17th.
Jessie: wow.  Almost 30 days.
Judd: I know.  End of the month celebration. It'll be 13 of us that make it here a month.  It's crazy to think we've been here so long.. Last night I asked Ginamarie who she'd put up, which I'm pretty sure is me, since she solely blames me for him going home.  She finally started to understand, but I had to hurry, because every single thing gets turned into Nick.  I told her, you have to try to win HoH, which I don't want her to, I said yeah, with the MVP thing going on, it might not be too smart to win it right now.. And this week, one of Helen's people's going home, but it could be just cause she's working with the MVP.  I'm trying to get her not to try so hard for it.
Jessie: Yeah.
Judd: God only knows if anything sunk through.

Jessie: I know it's gonna be an endurance competition.
Judd: That's what McCrae thinks too.  Win it.
Jessie: My shoulder's hurt.  Hello.
Judd: Don't kill yourself for it.
Jessie: They'll have to take me to the hospital after.
Judd: If it starts to hurt you, throw it.  If we still have the MVP thing, we control the vote.
Jessie: Even if we don't have the MVP thing, we control the vote.

Judd: I think we're in a safe spot if a couple of em win.  I don't know what Aaryn and Ginamarie would do.. but I think Kaitlin would do Howard.. and maybe Candice.  It would make sense to do Candice if you did Howard, cuz then she couldn't use veto on him.  He wanted to talk to me today.  He's so sneaky.  Or he tries to be.. but he's not.
Jessie: Day 27..
Judd: In the Big Brother House.  It's been a long week.  Friday and Saturday just zoomed by.. Nominations and Veto..  Nominations are too soon, I think.  DO you?
Jessie: Aaryn was saying she thought there had to be something else this week, because it all went by so fast.
**Normal schedule.  They're just not used to it yet.
Jessie: I cannot function without coffee in the morning.
Judd: Put a paper towel in it.  Did you try a paper towel?
Jessie: A paper towel?  That's gross.
**that's a solution.  stop whining.

Judd: I was talkin' with Ginamarie last night, and she was like, maybe we can spend the holidays with his family... I'm just tryin to direct her gameplay a little.. It'd be scary as hell if she won HoH.. She's liable to put up whoever pisses her off that day.
Jessie: Who do you think Spencer would put up if he won?
Judd: I don't know.  He'd be scary too.

10:04am -- Fishies! Wakey Wakey!!

10:16am -- Feeds are back, but most of the HGs seem to still have a case of Lazy-Sod-itis. 
Judd comes back outside and tells Jessie, "None of em got up."

10:18am  Skippy reveals that Helen is up and getting her running gear on.. and Elissa is cocooned under the covers in HoH.

By the way, you can Vote on the cbs site for the next HoH Comp: What Royal Title would you bestow on the HGs? -- I want you to participate, but I reluctantly send you over there.. Just promise that if today's the day you decide to sign up for the live feeds, you'll do it from here.

10:25am
Cam 3
Helen: Tomorrow's a big day.
Judd: Yeah.
Helen: Gotta rest up today.
Judd: I was up before the music.  Went to bed at 4:30.
Helen: Ok.. Time to work out.  I'm not very motivated today.
**but you're working out anyway. good on you. 
Judd: You sleepy?
Helen: Yeah.


Helen begins to run the yard.  Judd relaxes and has a cigarette on the big couch.  Jessie's laying on her stomach on the double chaise in a position that is awful for her lower back.

10:37am
Helen's still running.  Judd's doing some laundry, watering the pool, hosing off his flips, tidying up.. Jessie's still lying on the double chaise.

10:39am
Jessie has fallen asleep on the chaise.
BB: Houseguests, this is a reminder...

Jessie gets up and heads back inside to her Have Not Bed. Ginamarie gets up to use the restroom, then cocoons back under the covers.

10:42am
BB: Aaryn, please change your batteries.
**Let the passive aggressive wake ups begin!
BB: Judd, please lower the outside awnings.
Helen: I can help you.
Judd: no, no.  I gottem.  Keep runnin'.

10:45am
Howard gets out of bed..spends a few minutes doing his morning routine..

10:47am
BB: Judd, ThankYouVeryMuch. (a  la Elvis)
Helen: Nice!

10:49am
BB: Kaitlin, please change your batteries.
**passive aggressive wakeup #2.

Howard sticks his head outside.

Helen: Good morning.
Howard: Good morning.
Helen: I'm on 50 right now.

Howard makes his way back to the Small World Room..

BB: Candice, please go to the Diary Room.
 **p-a wake up #3.
Candice: Good morning.
Howard: Good morning.

10:55am

Cam 1 - Judd doing laundry
Cam 2 - Helen running
Cam 3/4 - Howard praying aloud in the Photo Booth..

11:10am
Cam 1/2
Helen's still in workout mode.  Candice sticks her head outside. 
Candice: Want some bacon, Helen?
Helen: Sure.

Howard's still praying on 3 and 4. 

11:11am Howard finishes praying and emerges from the Cockpit. He passes by Candice, and thanks her for the offer of breakfast, then returns his bible to the Have Not Room, and returns to the kitchen.

Howard: Whatchu makin'?  Bacon and what?  I'll just eat it on wheat bread.

He goes outside.  Toward the weight bench.

Howard: You do your pushups yet?
Helen: No
Howard: I think you can do 20.
Helen: 20??  I don't think I can do 20.
Howard: The 1st 10 will go quickly.

Candice: There's no coffee filters.
Helen: Use a paper towel.
*See?!

11:15am
Camera 3

A micro meeting, if you will.

Howard; I was just gonna tell you that..  You're good with me. Since day one.  I was gonna tell Jessie that too.  Even in the moving company, you were never my targets.  I just wanted you to know that, man.
Judd: I appreciate it.  I know I was Nick's target.
Howard: I just wanted you to know that.  I got your back, man.
Judd: You watch me n Jessie, I'll watch you and Candice.
Howard: No doubt.

11:17am
Inside, Helen is teaching Candice how to make coffee, and Candice is making breakfast for everyone who's awake.. 

11:18am
Camera 1
Howard coaxes 20 pushups out of Helen.
Helen: That was awesome!  I went from not being able to do one, to doing 20.
Howard: 3 weeks you'll be doin' 50.  You're doing 20 in like a week and a half.
Helen: That's the goal.  We'll try to get to 50.

Helen: Are you excited for HoH tomorrow?
Howard: I just wanna be so happy for someone on our side to win it.
Helen: Or you...
Howard: I cried when you read your letter.
Helen: What do you think it's gonna be tomorrow?
Howard: Definitely Endurance.
Helen: Me too.

11:23am
Cam 3
Howard goes inside and snuggles up to Candice while she's preparing breakfast..





Candice: You don't want guacamole on yours, do you?
Howard: No, maam.  I don't like baby food.  I gotta start getting up earlier..
Candice: Why?  You gotta go to work? I'm just selfish.. Cuz when you get up, I feel like I gotta get up, and no one else is up.
Howard: I just wanna stay on schedule. Plus, it makes me sleepier around 3 or 4, so I can nap til 6.
Candice: I'm f'in up your schedule.
Howard: No.  But don't curse.
Candice: Ok.. today, I'm not gonna curse.  Gimme a consequence.
Howard: 50 pushups for every curse.
Candice: ok
Howard: Whenever you curse, you gotta drop and do it.

11:29
Candice: One more day..
Howard: Til what?
Candice: Eviction.

Candice: You eat sushi?
Howard: No.
**it's over.

11:45am
Cam 1 - Judd's running in the backyard.
Cam 3 Helen's washing, Howard's drying.. They're chatting with Candice about fan nastiness on sites and twitter..

Helen: Don't read it.

11:47am
After a bit of prodding from BB,  Elissa joins the living.

11:51am
BB: Jeremy, please change your batteries.
**ie, wake up!

Elissa: I think we should add a segment to the show.. Judd's Country.
Judd: I don't know.  I'm gonna have to talk to me agent about that.
Helen: Staying up all night with Judd the Stud.

11:56am
Jeremy joins the living...

Noon -- OK.. Brain melt.  Taking a wee bloggy break! Please mind the critters.  We'll be back with an Afternoon Update around 1:30pm BBT. 







Permalink







41 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

http://www.trashy.com/Green-Jolly-Rancher-12180.22533-product.htm

Hi Carolyn

I didn't know if you had seen this or not. It's GM modeling the Jolly Rancher costume for the Trashy Lingerie catalog. She said she was also in the Party City halloween catalog.

July 17, 2013 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Everyone!

I am pretty sure the upcoming HOH Comp this Thursday is not going to be an endurance because of these questions on the CBS website:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/royalty-vote/

I wonder if this is going to be some sort of majority rules thing?

July 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I wasn't sure who to choose for the new poll (upcoming HOH). Do I want drama, fun, safety or do I want to live dangerously. I decided to go with Amanda. Right now she, McCrae and Judd are my faves. I figure that McCrae already won HOH and although Judd would be fun, I'm afraid the wrong people would end up nominated because no one would understand what he was saying. I would love McCrae to see Amanda's childhood pictures. Her father has posted several family pics and she was a cutie. My favorite picture was a more recent one of her holding her baby neice. She looked beautiful. It seems like in the BB house, because she is so much more low maintenance than a lot of girls I think some people don't notice how pretty she actually is.

Off Subject-Judd, the band you are thinking of is The Runaways. (I know far too much trivia. I need to get a life.)

July 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and All,
Caro, I wish there was a "like" button next to your comments inside the blog! You crack me up and I agree with you from your "oy"s to the "*headdesk*"s :)

July 17, 2013 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Grendon :))

Morning, Grace :)

Morning Kimba :)


I just voted too.. Silly questions!

July 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I think hoh will be "who does america think is a mean girl?" Kind of questions
stacey

July 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Yes, if this next HOH is a majority rules based on the cbs questions, it is going to be anybody's game. I'd kine of like to see Jessie win so that she could be the one to put up the mean girls to go home. At least, I HOPE that she would. How would Aaryn spell k-a-r-m-a then?

July 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good afternoon everyone.

I'm going to make a prediction. I predict that after all the hoopla on the last two shows about racism, etc and all the other turmoil (i.e.Zimmerman) that the live feeders will nominate Howard as MVP this week.

What does everyone think?

I think it's time to give it to someone else other then Elissa but I would prefer it to go to Amanda or McCray. They both seem the most level headed in the house.

July 17, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Another thing...

The upcoming HOH competition can't possibly be an endurance can it? They still haven' been locked down and it's almost lunch time.

????

July 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning/afternoon Carolyn, Grendon, gracebay, kimba777 and BBDishers who are not visible as of my greeting. As well as those who will arrive later.

Carolyn, I really did LOL when you did the *headdesk* remark after another of GM's ridiculous comments. And did Judd just say that she was talking about spending the holidays with his family???? Seriously, are WE being punked??? This chick cannot be this clueless!!! Okay moving on (I don't have my Excederin with me).... I would like to see Judd with HOH. With regard to the MVP, though I like Elissa, I would like to see someone else get it. Maybe Howard (curious to see his choice)... Or Candice (I think I know her choice). Whoever gets it, I wish they' keep it a secret. Even from their "alliance(s)".

Have a great day everyone!!

July 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, ShiShi :) I agree - No Endurance :( Between the open backyard and the questions.. poop.

July 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi KeyWest Conch! :)

Hi PattiZ :) Yup - crap shoot to the max

Hi Lucky13! :) Thank you! She's a trip, that one.

July 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

I did the voting thing....tried to assign a different hg to each title, but I found I repeated myself more than once. It was fun , nonetheless, and I am looking to seeing the results.

As always, THANKS OODLES for all your hard work, Carolyn. I always purchase my feeds through your site and will be hitting the tip jar soon. I hope everyone does the same.

XO

July 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you very much, Tam :)

July 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

The majority rules questions always seem to surprise the HGs when they learn how America sees them. The mean girls club is going to have a hard time remaining delusional, but I suspect they'll find a way. Anybody else think Kaitlin is getting a pass by everyone? I dislike her almost as much as Aaryn and GM and wanted to smack Helen for protecting her. She's only distancing herself from Aaryn now as a way to self-preserve. Blech!

July 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Shi Shi, I agree that Howard might get the MVP this week. Either the MVP or HOH might be the only thing that saves him as there are a lot of folks that have him as their #1 to get out.

July 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Everyone!

Carolyn (and anyone else who wants to respond), what are your thoughts about Amanda’s gameplay thus far? I think she needs to “slow her roll” so to speak. At the risk of sounding naïve, I think it is possible to be influential (which I think Amanda aspires to in the house) without being overbearing (which I think she currently is.) She’s going to be on everyone’s radar soon, if she isn’t already.

Hypothetical situation—say Elissa wins the next HOH and nominates Howard at the behest of her “faux” alliance, even though I don’t think she personally wants to. Do you think Amanda would then lay off the “Elissa has to go soon/Elissa is a loose cannon” train? I would hope she would dial that down. It bothers me the way she and McCrae talk about Elissa being uncontrollable and whatnot.

Regarding the next HOH competition, I can Candice or Judd doing well. They seem to be perceptive.

July 17, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

OMG!!!! GinaMarie is already planning on spending the holidays with Nick and his family. That boy better ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn.

July 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Good afternoon everyone!

Maybe I'm being swindled too, but I'm having a hard time seeing Spencer and Howard as these manipulating liars the rest of the house sees. Yes, they lied about the moving company but so did Maccrae, Nick, and Jeremy. I guess with Howard the whole Bible thing. BTW did he actually swear on the Bible or is that something Amanda made up?

I just think most of the house thinks Howard is strong and want him out, but why not just say that instead of it being about him lying. Every person in the house has lied. Every person in the house as like 20 million alliances. I've stopped paying attention to who is in a "real alliance." In my head it's Aaryn and Jeremy and everyone else alliance.

July 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Just did my Royalty votes. It'll be another 6 hour bawling session if GM gets the ones I voted for her to get. I kept it honest...

July 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

WOW! That's a sexy shot of Howard (next to Candice in the kitchen).

July 17, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Vana said...

Hi Carolyn and BB Dishers~ Good afternoon and best wishes to all for a wonderful Wed.

Just did the poll for what will likely be the comp this Thurs...and I must admit the questions seemed very deliberate to me. The titles alone demanded a vote for one person in particular but I did find that a couple people were obvious answers to more than one question.

As for MVP this week....my vote will depend on who wins HOH. And im going to hold off on that vote for as long as poss rather than voting right away for Elissa as I did last week. But my three top choices so far are Amanda, Judd and still...Elissa....maybe lol. The only reason I havent included McCrae is bcos a vote for Amanda IS a vote for MC.

But again, it will mainly depend on who wins HOH and what I believe their agenda will be.

July 17, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I agree gracebay. Amada is a bit pushy. I've gone back and forth with liking and disliking her because of it. If things are going her way, she's a joy. She has to realize that everyone has to play their own game. Even in an alliance, there will be differing opinions on what to do. Which brings me to Elissa. I really hate that they use her for the MVP only. MVP is just a piece of the game. Elissa deserves to make decisions based on what's best for HER game. You can bet when/if anyone else gets it, they won't allow that group nom thing fly.

July 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Patty Z I couldn't agree with you more about Kaitlin. I think that girl is used to getting her way. She was also just as mean as Aaryn and GM during the "bed' situation.

July 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Re Kaitlin - She really was.. I was so disappointed.

July 17, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Mcmanda were just saying the other day that they need to make decision but let others think they're making them. That's their best play. Can't wait til aaryn seessges the "queen of mean." Hope she's the one.
Stacey

July 17, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Michelle he actually did swear on the bible!

July 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I just read that there are students petitioning to have Aaryn expelled from her school. I am just wondering, at what point do we need to step back and take a breath. She has lost her job(s). She seems to be a notch ahead of Westboro Baptist Church as most hated person in the country. How would kicking her out of school in any way help to make her a productive member of society. How would it help to educate her not just in the way of books, but in the way of life.

I am almost frightened to in any way defend Aaryn, but Howard prays for her. Shouldn't we be learning something from the way Howard, Candice, Helen and Andy are handling things instead of sitting out here in our safe spots being judge, jury and executioner.

People, including myself, seem so shocked to believe that racism and homophobia still exist. Yet if you look at the climate we live in, why are we surprised? Gay teenagers are still killing themselves. If we lived in a happy accepting world, would they really feel that they had no other option. At one time, groups of people of different races joined together because we believed we could change the world and we could bring about peace, love and equality. Now when there is a tragedy or some polarizing event that captures all of our attention, instead of bringing people together it seems to remind us of our differences. There seems to be more hate, violence and intolerance than there was when I was young. This is the world our children are growing up in. Regardless of what we may try to teach them at home, they are getting mixed messages every time they walk out the door. Music, movies, reality television, the news...it becomes very confusing.

Whether through benefit of age or because I tend to be a deep thinker, I understand why some people or groups can use certain words or phrases that would be unacceptable for me to use. But it becomes confusing for young people.

When Aaryn was 'talking black' or 'talking ghetto' it was shocking because it was aimed at Candice and it felt like being slapped in the face by years and years of hate and oppression. But if you turn on any Real Housewives show, or Bad Girls Club or Teen Mom or any of dozens of shows that are on today, you see girls fighting that way. When a girl is trying to be big and bad or trying to be insulting to another girl, that is how they fight and it generally has less to do with race and more to do with never being taught to act like an adult and treat people with respect.

Aaryn, if nothing else, at least deserves the chance to see herself, to possibly be ashamed, to realize how hurtful those things were and to maybe truly be sorry. I am not trying to excuse her behavior. I don't think she is a nice girl. But I am also not convinced she is a card carrying member of the white supremacists. I really think she has probably always been a mean girl who thinks she is better than most other people, but I think it is not necessarily geared towards being a racist, I think she feels that way about people in general. And through igorance, I believe in her mind it is no more offensive to say Helen should cook rice than it is to make fun of Jessie's body or GM's obsession with Nick.

I may be completely wrong. Maybe she is the most awful person to exist in this century. But with all the talk of her being a hater, it seems like the level of hatred outside the house is rising on a daily basis. With the climate we live in, I think that is a dangerous thing. And if our true goal is to change people like Aaryn and help them grow, we sure aren't going to do that by destroying her before she even has a chance to see what is happening outside the house.

July 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Patti Z

I agree. I think Kaitlin has been every bit as mean spirited as Aaryn. She has just been sensible enough to not use the words Aaryn has used.

July 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Lucky 13 I laughed when you said GM would be in tears after how you voted...I was thinking the same thing as I voted. They better take away even the plastic knives before the competition!

July 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger militarybrat78 said...

What is the tip jar? I've read several comments that mention the tip jar but I can't find anything about it.

July 17, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger KKati25 said...

totally random comment, and this is my first time commenting this season, but I adore Judd. Like I just want to squeeze him up and love on him, and tell who ever raised him, that they raised a good man. Between all the vile and disgusting things that have happened in this house this season, he is truly a breath of fresh air. I think CBS ought to highlight some of his sweetness. He's an all around good guy. Sorry for going on about it, but it just makes me, as a mother to a son proud, and hopeful that my son will be that way. Good job Judd!

July 17, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dang i wanted end but i guess its gona be a quickly question one

Hi morning car and diishers

July 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know you are on a bloggy break. I am sorry my last post was so long. If you think it will cause a major debate you don't have to post it. The situation this year has reached a level that has made me uncomfortable. I just keep thinking that the people who are stuck in a house with Aaryn 24/7 are handling the situation way better than a lot of people out here. Normally I am not aware of other comments, death threats, etc. because I stay on your site. With the tweets that scroll beside the feeds this year I have become aware of a lot more of what is going on and how the lives of these HGs will be changed once they leave the house. Although Aaryn's parents may be responsible for who she is, I know a lot of 22 year olds make their own choices and become their own people. I can't help but think of how I would feel if Aaryn was my daughter. I would be ashamed and disappointed, but I would also be very frightened for her and completely heartbroken.

July 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Grendon - I believe in your right to free speech. ;)


MilitaryBrat - The Tip Jar is a paypal button I have on the left sidebar of the blog - It's not visible on the mobile site, unless you choose to view full site. Thank you for asking.

July 17, 2013 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

On the left hand side of the Web page there is a paypal link to send Carolyn a "tip" as a way to thank her for all the hard work and countless hours of lost sleep she puts into this blog.

July 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

@gracebay: that final sentence, "Watch CBS to see how you affected the game," definitely makes me think like you do.

July 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

kimba777: I, too, have often wished there was a quick way to express my pure joy at many, if not all of Carolyn's comments.

Carolyn: anything you can do about that? I know, Blogger only provides so much in the way of *options,* but not sure what that is.

July 17, 2013 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn,

I was wondering if any of the people in the house (this season or other seasons) ever gave you a shout out...
I mean so many that play are fans / super fans I got to think they know of BBDIsh.

I mean if I was in the house and did something I wrong or dumb I would be like to the camera... "Oh man, Carolyn is going to make fun of me on the transcripts"...

Just curious.

July 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hmmm. Shi Shi, that kind of assessment on the MVP is part of the overall problem in the country- and Aaryns problem. Most people who are racist, don't go burning crosses, or dropping offensive language. It's their world view that seems to lessen or cheapen accomplishments. They inherently believe that if a minority accomplishes anything, its because they were given some unfair advantage or unearned credit.
You think that because of the heightened racial tension outside of the house, that people will reward, or lessen their guilt, with Howard winning MVP? It just could not be because he is the second most popular one on the show behind Elissa? I see Team Howard tag lines and hashmarks all over the internet. I don't care for him because he had a teaching moment with Aaryn twice and bailed on both. I hope Elissa keeps it.

July 18, 2013 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Carolyn,
This is an awesome supplementary site to the show. Thank You Thank You Thank You.

July 18, 2013 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below