;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  I hope to see you all here for the BBDish Viewing Party tonight!

If this is your first time on BBDish today, please have a look at  The Overnight Report and Wednesday Morning to get caught up on the day.   Now, let's check in on our houseguests on the live feeds!


Although it's afternoon, a handful of the HGs are just now getting coherent..





1:05pm
Cam 3
Backyard - Couch
Judd: If you won half a million dollars, where would you go on vacation?
Ginamarie: Fiji
Jessie: Bali
Spencer: New Zealand.. Or.. South America.. Like Brazil.
McCrae: Paris.
Judd: Australia.
Jeremy: Tasmania would be really cool.

Jessie: That's what you should do next year.. Try out for a travel show.  You and Kaitlin could go on Amazing Race.  She'd be a good partner to take with you.  But then you'd have to get married after the show.
Jeremy: We're takin' big leaps here.  I've only known her a month.
Judd: Jeff and Jordan weren't married when they were on.
Jeremy: Long distance is really tough.
Jessie: Move to Vegas.  Sell your boat. Buy a ring.  Ask Kaitlin to marry you,
Spencer: Is your boat paid off?
Jeremy: Paid off.
Jessie: I'm scared with you having a boat, because you'd be like, I'm gonna sail to whereever, and you'd be stuck out there.
Jeremy: True..
Spencer: The ocean is dangerous.
Jeremy: Plus the pirates now.
Jessie: Pirates?!
Jeremy: That's why I want an M-16.
**Jeremy with an M-16? I'm outa here.

1:19pm
Cam 3
Upstairs in HoH

Helen, Elissa, Candice, Ginamarie, Andy.. Jessie joins

They're prepping for the show they'll be presenting tonight: The Veto.  Everyone has an assigned segment.  Helen wants to keep it light hearted.  Candice has "Keeping it Real with Candice" which has the highest likelihood of breaking the light-hearted rule.  Ginamarie is doing the "Mazel of the Week."  Howard is doing Sport, Andy is Weather, Elissa is Exercise and Nutrition.. etc.

Helen: Make it funny.  Don't you love all the attention you get being on the block?
Andy: I thought it was funny the way you phrased it.. So, why the F do you think you're on the block.

Helen: We don't know when it will begin, but everyone needs to be dressed, camera ready, and it'll be in the living room.  And now, we must go to a commercial..
Jessie: We should do a slop commercial!
Helen: You should do that!

They descend into Ginamarie impersonations..

Elissa: He was not gonna vote any of yous out until he won!
Candice: And alls a you ah scrubs!

Helen: What are some good questions for the moving company?  Howard, do you have any ideas that wont offend them?
Candice: Who was the weakest member?
Helen: If you think of any good questions that wont offend anyone, Howard, let me know.
Candice: You can interview me.  I figured em out first.
Helen: I take it back.. I'm just the host.  Jessie, you're gonna interview them..


Checking outside..

Camera 1
1:35pm
Backyard Couch
Amanda, McCrae

Amanda: That's ok.  I'm gonna quit anyway.
McCrae: Good.

Andy comes over.

Andy: I was just talking to Judd, and I asked who's upstairs, and he's like, "Kalia.  They brought her back.  Pandora's box."

Andy: Whenever someone's showmance partner goes, they won HoH.
Amanda: God, I hope so.
McCrae: That would be so awesome.
Amanda: Did I say that too loud?

BB: Andy, please come to the Diary Room.
McCrae: Get it, girl.
Andy: Oh my God!  2 times in 12 hours.  This is crazy.

Jessie comes over.. Followed by Judd.

Judd: You wanna run?
Amanda: F*ck you.   I had my coffee, my cigarette, my adderall..
**breakfast of champions. ;-)

Jessie: Do you guys know about the show tonight?
Amanda: I'm excited.
Judd: I'll pretend I'm excited.

1:42pm
Camera 1

Jessie tells Amanda that she's happy to be a part of the team.  Amanda says she's proud of her, and happy she's on the team too.  Jessie asks if she has anything to worry about, and Amanda says no.  Then Skippy flips us into the bathroom with GM and Aaryn.

1:47pm
Helen's adding a New Segment: How well do you know your showmance?

Amanda: Like the Newlyweds!!  Yes!!  Jess, ask us a question, see if we know..
Jessie: Umm.. Does McCrae like blondes or brunettes?
Amanda: I would say brunettes.
McCrae: no preference.
Jessie: McCrae, What..  Help me, Spencer.
Spencer: Does she prefer salty or sweet?
Mc: Salty.
Spencer: Red roses or other flowers.
Mc: Red roses.
Spencer: Would McCrae rather work with his hands or his brain?
Amanda: Brain.
Jessie: Would Mc rather watch the new SUperman movie or a documentary?
Spencer: Dude, there's nothing better than a documentary.. You learn something new..

QnA continues, now including Spencer and Jessie in the answers..

Spencer: Well, thank God you only want to travel back in time for the movies and music.  Let me introduce you to a thing called youtube, dude.


Jeremy calls out from across the yard.

Jeremy: Hey!  No practicing for the Shomance ShowDown.

Judd: Ok.. Let's talk about me now.
Amanda: Ass or Boobs?
Judd: Ass.
Amanda: I'm surprised so many guys are ass.  Dominant or Submissive?
Judd: Sub
McCrae: Dominant.
Amanda: Obviously.
BB: Amanda, please come to the Diary Room.

Judd: The funnest part is the chase.  That's the biggest turn off for me - when a girl likes me more than I like her.  I like to work for it.

Timecheck - 1:58pm

2:05pm
Cam 3/4
HoH
Howard and Candice appear to be next leveling it.. See for yourself.




2:25pm
Volleyball time!
Howard and Helen v Jeremy and Kaitlin


2:33pm
Cam 3
Andy's toe makes a painful discovery..

Bathroom
Cam 3
Aaryn & Kaitlin

Aaryn's showering.. Chatting game-ish with Kaitlin.

Aaryn: I think me doing shitty in the veto is helping me, because now they're like, it doesn't matter if she's gunning for us cause she can't beat our people anyway.
Kaitlin: Mark my words though.. Watch Howard (mumble) HoH. Then they'll all know they evicted the wrong person.

3:06pm
Helen, Howard, Candice, Jessie & Andy
Pool

Swimming, Having fun and Sharing personal stories about how long their parents have been married..

3:09pm
Cam 1
Kaitlin: I'm going to tell Helen that I will vote Aaryn out to keep Jeremy here.  Are you on board?
Ginamarie: That's rough.


Kaitlin: The whole thing started because of that wine night, and who started it?  Aaryn? And now Jeremy is going home because of it.  And David went home because of her. She's bringing us all down, and now we have huge targets on our backs.
Ginamarie: We have today to figure this out. Who do they want out more?
Kaitlin: They want Jeremy, but if they get rid of him, I don't know if they're gonna be able to beat Howard at anything, if he goes full monster.  They're not going to send Spencer home, no matter what we do.  No matter what happens, Gems, we do not have the numbers.  We have to hook up with the other side of the house, and Aaryn refuses to... And we are guilty by association with her.  We will not make it far with her.
Ginamarie: I like her.
Kaitlin: I like her as a person too, but as game..

Camera 1 flips abruptly to Judd and McCrae in the Have Not..
Camera 3 picks up the continuation of Ginamarie and Kaitlin's talk. 

3:13pm
Have Not Room
McCrae & Judd

Judd: That makes me kind of nervous, and let her know we're big ass targets.
Mcrae: I don't think Jessie would do that.  I think Aaryn's just running her mouth.


Judd: We just have to make sure she's not in some side alliance.
McCrae: And we have to include her more.  Amanda was talking to her today.
Judd: I need to boost up the showmance..
McCrae: yup.  Every day, Aaryn has a new personality.  She's trying to bs you.  She thinks you're gonna be swayed by a cute girl.
Judd: I'm not.

Judd: Who are you thinking next week?
McCrae: Howard.  It has to be Howard.  Aaryn can go after that.



3:19pm
Cam 3
Kaitlin/Ginamarie

Kaitlin: We'll talk to Helen about it tonight while we're locked down.

3:24pm
Cam 3
Jeremy and Kaitlin

Kaitlin: I just talked to Gems about voting Aaryn out.
Jeremy: I don't know that we'll have that opportunity.
Kaitlin: I mean, that's a point they brought up to you last night.

Aaryn comes over asking about some pro football player.

Kaitlin: Are you a jersey chaser?
Aaryn: So what.  I never was, until I had an athlete boyfriend.. Shit's fun.

She goes away...

Jeremy: When do you want to talk to them?
Kaitlin: When we go on lock down.
Jeremy: There wont be any alone time.
Kaitlin: We'll make alone time.

Kaitlin: McCrae just told me she's shooting herself in the foot and throwing everyone under the bus.
Jeremy: Who is?
Kaitlin: Aaryn.

Ginamarie and Aaryn join them.. Talk turns to their weaves.

Jeremy: How long is your real hair?
Ginamarie: Look.  The part sticking up.


Jeremy: Oh my God.
Aaryn shows something similar, but not quite as tragic.

3:32pm -- Amanda and McCrae join them on the couch.. Jeremy goes inside..


3:40pm Cam1 - Elissa calls McCrae over  She's found a ring that'll work for his BB wedding to Amanda..

I'm taking a little break before the Viewing party. :)  See you back here right around 7:50pm eastern.






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-Howard is good. He is talking to Candice, or shall I say fishing, and I know in a round about way he is trying to make Candice have thoughts about whether or not it would be good to keep Jeremy, even though he's making it sound like it is cool to get rid of Jeremy.

Did that make sense? Sorry, I was having trouble typing. The mist is making it hard to see the keys.

July 17, 2013 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

GoofTroop is the best alliance name in awhile. I hope they go far

July 17, 2013 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn and Everyone!

I’m so ready for tomorrow night! If only it were a DE and then both Jeremy and Aaryn could go! 

Lucky13—(if you see this)you replied to my comment on The Morning Report about Amanda and I just wanted to say that I agree with you 100%. It bothers me that Elissa’s alliance is only a “faux” alliance at best and she’s only being used. She just wants to be part of a team and I think she’s probably one of the more loyal people there. Also, I was starting to like Amanda too and then the whole Friday night MVP nomination debacle happened. After that, she went back down to the bottom of my list. A diplomat she is not. Do you think she would ease up on Elissa if Elissa were to nominate Howard as either HOH or MVP next week?

July 17, 2013 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

I can't wait to see Juddi *excited*; even if it IS only pretend.

July 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Judd: The funnest part is the chase. That's the biggest turn off for me - when a girl likes me more than I like her. I like to work for it.

Ohh Judd....how I wish there were more men like you! Sadly ive come across too many men that want women chasing THEM....yes im kinda old fashioned.

Grendon and/or Carolyn ....I cant comment too much since I dont watch the live feeds....but im a bit wary of the "romance" between Howard and Candice myself. And this has a lot to do with why I dont trust him. Can anyone definatively say hes not really interested? I believe someone made a comment that he stated he already knew who he was going to marry after the game?

Nick was quiet and I didnt feel like he misguided GM...shes the one thats delusional. MC seems to truly care for Amanda. Jeremy is Jeremy and Kaitlyn sees who he really is but still wants to be with him *shrugs* and the only reason David was on the radar was bcos he was hooked up with Aaryn, otherwise I prob wouldnt know his name let alone what was going on between the two of them lol.

So I guess I was hoping that Howard wouldnt feel the need to "hook up" with Candice just bcos he could.

July 17, 2013 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

To all who feel Elissa is being used -- I'm not completely sure, but it seems highly possible Elissa herself is doing some *using* of the peeps in her alliance. She's pretty strong-willed. She stood her ground pretty well in her Alliance's disappointment of her putting Spencer up rather than Howard.

July 17, 2013 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn, all

Grendon I agree with you about Aaryn. I've read the same tweets, been in chat and heard the worst stuff. She's a very stereotypical mean girl. That doesn't mean she can't change and deserves the chance to. I hope she is humiliated when she finds out but that's it. That should be enough.

Looking forward to tonight's show. With all that's been happening there should be some great DRs. Watch for Helen to sound very much like Eva Peron.

July 17, 2013 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Vana

I can't say without a doubt that Howard is not developing feelings for Candice but this is what I know.

Earlier on he made it clear she was not his type at all. When they first started sharing a bed I think he talked to Spencer about basically getting close to her for game purposes. A couple days ago he was talking (I think to Spencer) and he said a lot of good things about her as a person and said she was wifey material but made it clear that it didn't mean she was for him. He said' "I already know who I want to marry when I get go home." He didn't elaborate so I don't know if he has a girlfriend or just meant that he knows what type of girl he wants.

July 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Did I miss something ... who is the GoofTroop?

July 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

With all that's gone on this week just in the after dark alone production must be on overtime and I don't see how they will have time for commercials. Can't wait to see how the show goes tonight and tmw especially!!!

July 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Get ready for yet another deal. I knew Aaryn's paranoia would lead to other paranoia. Kaitlin wants Aaryn out now.

July 17, 2013 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Michigan Man

Thank you. I was almost afraid to post that because I didn't know if anyone else felt that way.

July 17, 2013 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Look, two more people that think Aaryn is stirring things up. McCrae and Judd in HHN room.

July 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi - is the RSS feed working properly? The feed is only showing posts up until 7/10 - and I haven't seen anything new on my feed since then. Thanks!

July 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi - is the RSS feed working properly? when I click over it's only showing posts up to 7/10, and I've not received anything need in my feed reader since then. Thanks!

July 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

OMG this could get interesting. Now everyone is getting on the "we need Aaryn out" train.

July 17, 2013 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No wonder Jeremy has show so much disrespect to the women after the example he had in his real father towards his mother

July 17, 2013 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Julie Chen's tweet

I have tonight's amazing episode in my right hand and tomorrow's mind-blowing script in my left hand!…

I like those words, mind-blowing, but what does it mean. How will they be editing this one?

July 17, 2013 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

***waving*** Hiii!! :)


(no, i don't think the rss is working properly.)

July 17, 2013 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Cindy

Amanda said it last night on after dark. Its her, mccrae, judd, and andy

July 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no wonder Jeremy has shown so much disrespect to women after the example he learned from his real father. Trying to see if I can post here; have not been able to in the past, but love to read your Carolyn and follow you on FB And calling women over 50 "old hags really has me riled up.

July 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Thanks so much Grendon!

July 17, 2013 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Vana

You're welcome.

July 17, 2013 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think Andy is playing a good game. He's not on anyones radar and everyone trust him.

July 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger bgwooley said...

Does anyone else think Amanda is acting like the new bully??

July 18, 2013 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Bgwooley

No. I think Amanda is being assertive and trying to protect her game

July 18, 2013 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below