;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday in the Big Brother 15 House Morning

Good morning, BB Lovers. :-)  Happy Friday to you!

Are you taking your responsibility as this week's MVP seriously?  Which Houseguest have YOU voted for to take the 3rd nomination spot?  It was probably planned weeks and months go like every other facet of the program, but this week's vote feels like a response to all the petitions calling for Aaryn's removal from the house.  As in, you want her out, America? OK, you take her out. 

Remember, you ARE the MVP.  You are voting to Nominate an HG for the 3rd position on the couch.

BB sounded the HG wake up tunes around 8:40am, and with the exception of Judd, they are cocooned in their beds, steadfastly ignoring the call.  Judd did do us the favor of walking around downstairs a bit, so we could confirm the backyard is closed in advance of the comp they'll have this morning.

I see people in the BBDishBaby chatroom on the feeds saying they voted for Macaroni and Mangoes, so a Have-Have Not Comp is certainly a distinct possibility..

9:05am
BB: Attention  Houseguests, there are fresh batteries in the storage room.

Elissa goes to get hers.

Rest of HGs: (crickets)

9:08am
BB: Attention  Houseguests, there are fresh batteries in the storage room.
(crickets)

9:16am
Camera 3
Judd takes his first morning shower up in HoH.  He steps in with his boxer briefs on, then throws caution and his briefs to the wind, and we see them fly.  Peek-a-boo!

9:30am
Judd emerges from the shower.  No other HG has shown signs of life.  BB has had enough.  Fishies..

9:32am
BB: Jessie (under covers) Please go to the diary room.
Jessie: mmmm.. why me?

Judd: (unsaid) thank you.. thankyouverymuch..
9:35a
BB: Jessie, please come to the Diary Room.
Jessie: Hold your f'ing horses, Big Brother.

Downstairs on Cam 1/2, Elissa, Helen and Amanda and Aaryn are doing the morning bathroom routine.  Elissa is completely preoccupied with her level of facial moisture.

Elissa: I feel like I'm always right, unless I'm taking a quiz in the Big Brother house.
Amanda: Hehehe! What?

9:40am
BB: Attention Houseguests; There are fresh batteries in the Storage Room. 

BB: Amanda, please go to the Diary Room.
Amanda: (YAWN).. ok fine.

Elissa: Are you gonna work out in here?
Helen: mm hmm

9:48a
  • Helen begins running the length of the studio.. Bathroom to livingroom.. laps.
  • Howard's just finished his morning routine in the bathroom, a bit of a chat with Elissa about being unemployed and BB happening at the right time.  He sets about making breakfast and exchanging pleasantries with Jessie. Helen runs thru every 25-30 seconds. 
9:53am
BB: Elissa, please go to the diary room.

9:57am
We have audio of Howard praying over video of Jessie's tush as she bends into the fridge.

9:58am
Spencer enters the kitchen, and is immediately assaulted by absolutely everything in Jessie's brain.
BB: Spencer, please come to the diary room.
Spencer: (unsaid) Thank you, Big Brother!

10:10am

Jessie: But who would be the 3rd noninee?
Judd: I t could just be a random person.  I could tell GM and Kaitlin that they're both the pawn.  You don't feel like you're the MVP?
Elissa: I don't ever assume it.
Judd: Who would you put up?
Elissa: I don't think there are any pawns here now, with the exception of Howard who would win the Veto.  I feel like if you put Kaitlin and GM, I'd put Aaryn.. And Kaitlin would win the PoV.
Judd: And then who would I put in Kaitlin's place?
Elissa: I feel like we need to break Spencer and Howard up, because they're definitely an alliance.  You trust Spencer?  It's not that I don't like him, it's that I don't trust him.  He thought of the whole Moving Truck, and he told me over and over again that he'd tell me if I was n anyone's radar, and then he came up to me in the kitchen and said, "Please just don't talk to me ever in front of anyone.  I don't want anyone to know.."
Jessie: That you're a human being?

Judd: Maybe if you get it, you should put him up.
Elissa: I wouldn't put him up.. I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing him go..
Judd: I think he would be better to put up first.. and he wouldn't win the Veto.. And I would like Veto Spencer off, and I could backdoor Aaryn..
Jessie: Like if you put up Spencer and GM, neither will win the Veto..
Elissa: They you have the opportunity to win the veto.. It's way too risky to put Spencer and GM up.  That would be such a waste of an HoH.

Judd: I'm definitely putting those 2 up.
Elissa: Ginamarie and Kaitlin?
Judd: mm hmm.  I'm at 90%..  but I'm open to other ideas.
Elissa: I think the other other option would be to put Spencer or Howard up.
Jessie: If one takes themself off, you could backdoor Spencer or Howard.. And you could put up Aaryn..

Elissa: I think Kaitlin is extremely pliable..
Judd: It scares me that you, Helen, Aaryn and Kaitlin are together..
Elissa: That's not true.  Did Aaryn say that?  She's a liar.
Jess: I think Kaitlin..
Elissa; She reminds me of a Vegas cocktail server.. She knows how to work people, for sure.
Jess: It would be cool to see how she plays the game without Jeremy, but she's had 4 weeks to play the game.

Jess: And that would still be good with the deal you and Helen made with her.
Elissa: I didn't make any deal with her.  I told Helen, if she comes and apologizes to me, I'd consider it, but she never did.
Judd: I'm telling you, if we don't get her out, she's gonna sneak her way to the finals.
Jess: But the thing is, if Aaryn goes up alongside her, she can't go home..
Judd: Helen will fight for her. Maybe Helen with Kaitlin.. I'm kidding.  I just don't understand why people dont see what a player she is..

Elissa: When she was on the block, she was cleaning all her nipple rings in front of the guys.. rubbing Spencer's head.. She definitely knows how to work people.  There's no doubt about it.  When she went up on the block, she was in the bathroom 10 minutes later, I've gotta clean my nipple rings.
Jess: And as soon as Judd won HoH, she was on him like white on rice.  She knows what she's doing.
Judd: I just wish Helen hadn't told her.. Cuz now I have to put her up.
Jess: What did she tell Kaitlin?
Judd: That I was gonna put her up.
Elissa: Maybe Kaitlin should be the target this week then.. I feel like you get along with Aaryn.
Judd: Aaryn's kissin' up..
Jess: She's got a bad rap, nationally now.
Elissa: Don't change who you are because you think you're gonna fool people.. I don't think she's that smart.
Jess: That's what I'm saying.  I think Kaitlin is the bigger threat than Aaryn right now.  Aaryn will continue shooting herself in the foot.  Also, I feel like Kaitlin and Amanda are getting closer..
Elissa:  But Amanda tries to pull everyone in..  I think she's definitely working for the alliance.  She wants to cover everyone in it.
Jess: I know..

Timecheck-- 10:27a

Judd: You were going home.. Spencer, Howard, McCrae were going to vote the other way.  When we got Jessie to switch, then Spencer and Howard decided to come over..
Elissa: But what I'm saying is it was a 7-4 vote..
Judd: But you were going home.
Jess: I know she's a threat to my game, but she's a threat to your game too.  She tried to get you out for weeks.  I think she'd be loyal to Amanda, Andy and Helen..
Judd: We need to talk to Helen..
Elissa: Do you think they'd do it, or are they just trying to make side relationships so people vote for them in jury?

Back to Kaitlin.. The crux of the matter..

Judd: I don't think she can benefit my game...   So.. Who do you think you'll put up, if you get it?
Elissa: I don't think I'll put Aaryn up, if she's not going home.
Judd: Spencer?  Again?
Elissa: I don't know.. I still am not comfortable with Aaryn, and I feel like she's gonna slide her way through everything.
Jess: mm mm
Judd: We'll just vote her out next week.
Elissa: Can you imagine being in jury house with Aaryn?

10:35a This is ongoing on Cam 3 and 4.   Handcramp!

Elissa: I think you're right.. that Kaitlin is more of a threat than Aaryn.
Judd: Physically and socially.
Jessie: I would be ecstatic if Kaitlin went home this week.  She is my reason for all my worries in the house.  She would keep all the people we are trying to get out.. So that would make one of us go home.. I see where you're coming fromt too, Elissa.. Like if we kept Aaryn, and she wins HoH next week.


Jessie: Elissa, do you thinnk it'll be hard to get people in the alliance to vote our Kaitlin, instead of Howard or Spencer?
Elissa: I would rather Kaitlin go, than either of them.
Jessie: I'm just worried Judd wont get the support he needs, because she is working with them.. And we can't use that as a reason to them, because they'll get defensive.   Do you think they'll roll with that?
Elissa: I've never heard Kaitlin being brought up.
Jessie: You're gonna meet some resistance, Judd.
Judd: Maybe I should..  I stay loyal to people, but other people have 90 side deals.. and if you don't put up who they want, they throw a fit.

10:39am
 BB: Judd, please go to the diary room.

Judd wishes he had more time til noms, like til tomorrow.. Elissa and Jessie continue talking.. Jessie puts forth her Kaitlin is a very strong competitor argument.

Elissa; Who would you pout as a 2nd option?
Jess: The reason I don't think Howard or Spencer are smart choices is because they're going to play nice and do what we want, even thought they're not really with us.   And.. I think we may have trouble with Candice, if we put up Howard or Spencer this early.  Once the alliance fractures, then we don't have the numbers anymore.  I believe we protect the alliance.. and go after Kaitlin and Aaryn like we said we were going to.
Elissa: I agree.
Jess: But we need your help, Elissa.

Elissa: Do you really think Judd doesn' tlike Aaryn?
Jess: I think he believes she's alone.. and like he was kind to you, he's going to be kind to her.. Hes not going to go after her.  That's just not the kind of guy he is.  I think it's great that he wants to get kaitlin out.  I think we need to encourage it.  Because otherwise, he's gonna backslide and want to get GM out, which is a waste of an HoH.

10:47am
Elissa: She (Kaitlin) told Helen that Spencer and Candice were her targets.
Jess: I think she's bs'ing Helen.  Why would Spencer and Candice be her targets.  That's just silly.  She's smarter than that.

10:52am
Helen comes up to HoH.. Judd's still in the DR.. Elissa fills her in.  Helen gets angry with Aaryn for making up lies, and realizes she really needs to talk to Judd. 

10:56am

Helen; (waterworks) I am so f'ing mad.  I did not tell Kaitlin that she was your target.  Aaryn's making shit up. Judd, I would never! Even if she was, why would I even tell her that?  I wouldn't!  Aaryn is making shit up.  She's f*cking Lying!!!!
Judd: dont' cry, don't cry, don't cry..
Helen: I'm so mad!  She has to go!  What a f*cking bitch!
Elissa: She did it to me for 3 weeks.
Helen: What a f*cking bitch!

Elissa: Judd, no one is being meat to Aaryn.  She is being mean to everyone else.
Helen: That you would even think..
Elissa: She accomplished what she wanted.. She caused a rift..
Judd: Well, why don't we put all 3 of em up?  And we'll target Aaryn to go home?
**ooh you're easy. 4 fake tears and it's cave-a-rooni


11:08am This is ongoing on Camera 3 and 4..

Helen: I am more devoted to you (Jessie) than I would ever be to her. Judd.  She has GOT to go. I don't care which one.  They are both going to cause trouble.
Judd: The only reason I'm not putting her up is she has a huge target. She's not gonna make it to jury.  I don't care if she gets put up by MVP.. but.. She's been terrible to you and other people.. Don't you think it's better to keep her around..
Elissa: But the problem is, we've been saying that for 2 weeks.
Helen: If she makes it here another week past next week, I will flip my lid.  Kaitlin came to me last night, and we talked, then she must've talked to Aaryn, and she twisted it.. Maybe Kaitlin's doing it too.
Jessie: They're still working together.
Elissa: They probably are just like, all we need to do is cause rifts.. If we are not 100% solid, we're toast.
Helen: You cannot believe a thing they tell you Judd.
Elissa: You shouldn't even listen.

Judd: They make you sound like everything that they are.. They were like, she's so mean..
Jessie: They had me brainwashed about you.
Judd: They were mad that you weren't mad about the wine thing..
Elissa: That I was laughing about it?
Judd: And Aaryn waqs egging Jeremy on the whole time outside.

Talk turns to approaching Amanda.. Judd says he'll do it. Jessie suggests they do it at the same time.

Elissa: Can you please wear your robe and the crown down there?
Judd: No.
Helen: You let me know what you're gonna do.  That is such bs.  Even the thought of her believing it makes me so mad.

11:15am
Judd: (hugs Helen) Don't you worry about nothin'.  I'm gonna go to the DR.

He does.

Helen: All I wanted to do was lay low this week.  I can't even go to bed without drama and my name in it.
Jessie: Can I tell you what's on my mind?  Kaitlin's come really close to winning 2 HoHs and shes won a PoV.
Helen: She told me her target's Howard.

Spencer comes up to HoH..  Jessie says she's going to hop in the shower.  Talk between Helen and Spencer turns to chatter about furniture, mercifully.

11:21am
HoH Cam 3/4, cont'd
Spencer: Are you ok?
Helen: I'm ok.  I just f'ing hate Aaryn.. She makes up shit with my name in it.
Spencer: I don't think she's got any sway, pull or impact. Don't let it bother you.  She might as well keep her bags packed.  I don't know what she said.  It doens't matter. You matter.  She's a shit starter.
Helen: I'm done being friendly to her. I'm done.  Just gonna ignore that  she's in a room. I'm so over it.
Spencer: Nobody trusts her, nobody likes her.  She hurt Ginamarie's feelings yesterday.  That's just the way she does things.. GOing' around pissin' people off.

Elissa returns to HoH.  Helen brings back the tears.

Helen: I'm done being even respectful to her.  F*cking hate her. I f'ing want her to go home.  She's trying to break everyone up, and I f'ing hate her for it.
Elissa; What do you think about Kaitlin going up?

Helen: This week, Aaryn has to go.
Elissa; I agree.  The only reason Jessie keeps pushing Kaitlin is her own selfish.. I agree Kaitlin is a threat, but almost winning a competition isn't winning.. I think we need to push for Aaryn.  I think she'd be a solid target that everyone can agree on.
Helen: Don't mess with me.  Don't use my name.  Don't try to get people rallied against me.  If I'm MVP, I'm MVPing her.  Please make me MVP, America.   I can't even go downstairs.

Spencer: Stay up here and calm down.  I don't know what kind of shit shes trying to start with you,  but pay her no mind.  She's grasping at straws..  Whatever Judd does.. We're gonna control the MVP, so Aaryn's going up.
Elissa: mm hmm.
**not so much... at least on the control side.. but I do believe America will put Aaryn on the block.

11:32a
Elissa: She said she needed a muzzle.  No, you need to learn a lesson. Spencer, I think you need to press Judd to get rid of Aaryn too..
Spencer: (exhales) I agree.

Jessie emerges from the shower.  Spencer offers to clear out.  She says it's not necessary. 

11:34am
Judd appears with a hat and a selection of Bandanas.. It's time to start the food comp!

Spencer: That looks like my first job, Judd.

11:35am Trivia!!







Permalink







49 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Yay! I didn't get got. I have three questions/comments.

I like Amanda so it is hard for me to be unbiased. Is it any worse for Amanda to push her agenda (getting rid of Howard) than it is for Helen to make deals and promises for other people without their knowledge (she promised Kaitlin safety from basically everyone)?

My friend asked me why there was no live audience. I was wondering, could it be because Aaryn was on the block and there was a chance of her being evicted? If so, I wonder if it was for Aaryn's protection or if it was to give Julie the chance to do a no holds barred interview.

Last question-Is it wrong that I am taking a little pleasure in the fact that I have seen several tweets saying "Don't forget to vote Elissa for MVP. Let's make it 4 weeks in a row"?

July 19, 2013 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Morning Car and dishers

1- I hope bb tells them the mvp is america this week not ellisa or she will be f'ed over

2- I will be happy with gm, aayrn or howard going this week

3 I hope ppl stop bashing ellisa so dang much she isnt putting you up and is putting ppl up not in the allince be fing happy

4- I am enjoying this season more than i wa sin the first week I do like mcanda, and judd and jess there showmances seem real
5 I can't stand GM's nick stuff any more girl get a clue.

6- I hope aayrn goes up as Americas mvp choice and the house knows it and she see's america hates her

July 19, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

Grendon said... "...Last question-Is it wrong that I am taking a little pleasure in the fact that I have seen several tweets saying "Don't forget to vote Elissa for MVP. Let's make it 4 weeks in a row"?"

Haha that's funny.

I voted for Elissa as the nom because it would cause the most chaos in the house and lead to endless paranoia.

GaYToR said... "(This has been a totally unsolicited appeal for all to help Carolyn continue to bring us so much information. She takes 3 months out of her daily life every summer for us. Donations are NOT tax deductible but should be.)"

That is easily fixed with 501(c)(4) status. I would definitely say the blog is "primarily engaged in promoting in some way the common good and general welfare of the people of the community.", being that the blog readers are the community.

July 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

It would be funny if MVP accidentally put herself on the block, i dont it will happen, but it would be good tv

July 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Caroline

Judd's (unsaid) thank you... I dont know how you can platonically sleep in a bed with THAT. I would be going insane

July 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

I am a little confused. Is this weeks MVP going to be America? Is that what I am understanding correctly?

July 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger pkeallen said...

CRAP!!I totally failed at paying attention!! I voted for Amanda for MVP...but i actually just voted 10 times to have her put up as the third nominee!!! lets hope this follows suit with all the other things I have voted for and it will fail....:-(

July 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

Good morning / afternoon BBLovers! I don't think its any difference at all about Amanda pushing who she wants out over Helen offering protection! I'm just worried the Elissa fans will vote Amanda out because of her heated discussion last week with Elissa. But if they'll listen Elissa on the live feeds or BB Afterdark, they should know that Elissa wants Aaryn gone!

July 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

I could have sworn there was a live audience last night. I remember a couple panning shots of them.

I love Amanda, and I personally don't think it is wrong. He's not in the Knockout Alliance and is fairgame.

I wonder if the Elissa MVP factor will affect the nomination...

July 19, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

I could have sworn there was a live audience last night. I remember a couple panning shots of them.

I love Amanda, and I personally don't think it is wrong. He's not in the Knockout Alliance and is fairgame.

I wonder if the Elissa MVP factor will affect the nomination...

July 19, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Grendon

Amanda & Helen, same sandwich different condiments

I think there was no live audience for Aaryn's protection. Not from physical threats but the boos and comments she would hear. I think Julie would do the same interview audience or not.

LOL! What happened to their memos?? Totally not wrong to get a giggle or two out of that. I just did too.

July 19, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Something just hit me. It's been discussed earlier that if Aaryn is already on the block, the MVP nom will be the second highest vote getter. So does that concept also apply if Aaryn is the MVP nom and wins POV? Since the rule is that the MVP replaces the MVP nom if they win POV, will the 2nd highest vote getter automatically be the replacement? That could be interesting.

July 19, 2013 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good Morning EveryBBbody!

Grendon, what a hoot if Elissa does get the MVP ... I can hear her fan's collective "huh??" *in Scooby Doo voice*

July 19, 2013 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I thought there was an audience? Or did they just play an audio track of cheers when Jeremy left the house?

And that would sure shake up the house if they messed up the MVP vote and she went up! They needed to do something MVP anyways. Like not allow same person to get it week after week. Maybe make it every other week instead? Anyways should be interesting to see how it plays out

July 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Grendon, whoever else shows up by the time I hit publish

Grendon I saw that too re: vote for Elissa. I'm going to laugh my head off if she's on the block. If Aaryn goes up because of America it's just going to make Elissa look hinky and going rouge against the alliance which will also be interesting, for us.

Jessie, the voice of reason, who would've thought.

July 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger WisconsinMike said...

Grendon - that would be hysterical if Rachel's followers got Ellisa nominated instead of MVP. I would love that.

Other than being a physical specimen - why do so many people seem to want Howard gone??? What has he done?

July 19, 2013 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Watching the feeds right now... Jessie's smarter than she lets on. She's making a lot of sense.

July 19, 2013 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone. OMG Elissa and Jessie talking to Judd a bout who to put up! Eeek! While I also believe it would be smart to send Kaitlin home, the reason Jessie wants Kaitlin out is because she is pretty. Remember Jessie said she wanted tobe the prettiest girl in the house. She's pushing real hard.

July 19, 2013 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't know who is in a side alliance with who at this point.

Is Elissa part of an alliance with Kaitlin? It's obvious that Elissa was pushing for Aaryn but since that was going nowhere she is backing off a little. But even though Judd and Jessie are saying they want Kaitlin out and they are listing valid reasons why she should be the target, Elissa seems to be trying to move the target somewhere else. It looked quite suspicious when Elissa mentioned Howard as a possibility, yet the week before Elissa was not willing to put Howard on the block.

I thought after the house split with the Nick eviction it would be easy to tell who was working with who-at least for a couple weeks.

July 19, 2013 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, if this is a duplicate, please do not post, I got an error message first time I tried to send.

Good Afternoon All, Happy Friday,
This new twist has me full of consternation, and I am enjoying reading everyone’s comments.
Some posters believe everyone hates Aaryn, at the risk of being harassed or disliked, I have to say that I do not hate her. I do, however, feel pity and sadness for her, but mostly my own sadness that our society has not progressed as fast as I wish it had or would, to a place where we as humans do not see color, race or religion as a reason to dislike someone or discriminate against them.
Growing up in the 60’s, with a dad that was a policeman, and parents that were extremely prejudiced, I somehow made my way to adulthood without malice or prejudice. It would always hurt my heart and made no sense nor did I see the logic in disliking someone based on skin. To me, that is an extremely narrow-minded and fear-based personality trait. Some of my siblings did not fare so well and still carry prejudice in their heart. I will always love them, but I do not like them, and speak up whenever I am able too against their bigotry.
The same is true for me with hating someone because they have not yet evolved to a place of understanding that we are all the same on the inside. I live in a multi-cultural building, and I do my best to carry that message to all that are put in my life to perhaps show another view.
Stepping down from podium and back to game, I voted for Howard, because if this is a season supposed to be one where there are supposed to be no floaters, I believe he is on a raft.  I think it’s time for him to show his stuff!! (and not the stuff behind the towel wink wink) I am team Judd, Amanda and McCrae. I enjoy listening to them and I would love for any of them to win. No matter what, this has been an interesting season, and my introspection continues.
Enjoy the afternoon,
Judy in NJ
PS: Grendon, I think you and I are sharing a brain this season xo

July 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Shi shi, I feel like Jessie's conceited, I am prettier than everyone attitude was just a facade. She seems more down to earth kind of girl lately.

WisconsinMike, I personally voted for Howard as the MVP nom (don't shoot me caro), because I honestly just don't like his gameplay. He came into the house displaying the religious, youth counselor kind of person and I don't think he has lived up to setting a good example. I understand lying is part of the game but the words that come out of his mouth sometimes just make me cringe because of the kind of person he is trying to be. I don't like the way he schemes either. Again I know it's part of the game, but I just don't think he's that great at it. Sometimes it's like he's trying to play good and evil. I especially didn't like when Helen gave him multiple opportunities to come clean and he kept lying to her.

Frankly, I'm not really a fan of anyone yet. Not particularly rooting for any alliance. Judd would prob be my favorite because he's likeable and smarter than he lets on. I was happy for him to win HOH but also sad because I know he didn't want to win yet. It may show his cards too early. I'm excited to see what happens.

July 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I liked Helen a lot better as a have not. She was much nicer and I think she actually cried less.

Elissa and Helen are every bit as pushy as Amanda. Way to turn on the tears and get the kids to do what you want Helen.

July 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Kegas76

Maybe there are enough of us out there to make this work. I voted for Elissa as the nom too and I never vote. The only time I ever voted for anything was to have Kaysar return because....well, I love Kaysar.

July 19, 2013 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

WisconsinMike

Howard being a physical threat is more than enough reason to vote him out

July 19, 2013 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi all!

Judy and Rob said "Some posters believe everyone hates Aaryn, at the risk of being harassed or disliked, I have to say that I do not hate her. I do, however, feel pity and sadness for her, but mostly my own sadness that our society has not progressed as fast as I wish it had or would, to a place where we as humans do not see color, race or religion as a reason to dislike someone or discriminate against them."

I couldn't agree more. I tell my girls every day Pretty is as Pretty does. On the outside Aaryn is a beautiful girl. But she is very immature and I feel very sorry for her when she leaves the house. People are so mean ... I fear for her, I truly do.

As far as the MVP this week, I'm voting for Elissa, only because I think the game is a little tilted in her favor right now and i think it would be interesting to see how she handled it.

I am liking Helen, Judd and Candice very much, but have still not made up my mind on who I am rooting for this year. I also like Amanda and McCrae ...

if nothing else this is an interesting season so far!

July 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I thought this might be a boring week but this is going to be great. Who will be in who's alliance when the fallout settles. I feel sorry for poor Carolyn so much talking at once.

Shipping you new ears and fingers Carolyn.

July 19, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Lucky13

I had missed until last nite that Jessie is a BB fan. I think she knows the game and has been laying low intentionally

July 19, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Helen just said Amanda needs to stop being friends with Aaryn. Helen is not HOH and she is not anyone's mom.

Helen needs to stop. Her popularity has dropped way off.

It seems to me that there are a lot of lies being manufactured and they aren't all coming from Aaryn.

July 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Technically Helen you didn't get Judd this far in this game either. He just wasn't on anyone's radar.

July 19, 2013 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont think a Elissa plays strategically at all. I think its all personal with her

July 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Michigan Man

Jessie is a surprise. I keep trying to forget about her interview and the first show ('Girls don't like me because I'm so pretty.')

I know she wanted Jeremy...or Nick...or David. I think she is lucky that she didn't get attention from them. In the long run, she ended up with the prize and actually do like her now.

July 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

WisconsinMike

Amanda wants Howard gone because she is his target.
Helen wanted him gone because her feelings were hurt over the boys alliance and lying.
Kaitlin, GM, Aaryn wanted him gone because they blame him and Spencer for selling out the MC and causing Nick to be evicted.

Mostly people don't feel like they can trust him. He hasn't lied more than others, it's just that everyone believed him more than others. Also, they think he has been throwing comps. Mostly it is Amanda and McCrae who are really hoping to see him on the block.

July 19, 2013 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Helen's a bit over dramatic. Arayn's a sh*t starter and telling lies? You are playing BB.

Helen "I wanna win HOH and put her up" LOL did you forget last week already.

Here we go, Helen is using the Jeremy reasoning. Aaryn doesn't "deserve" to be here.

Helen "please America make me MVP" be careful what you wish for Helen.

July 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Judd's wearing a fast food hat so this should be HHN comp.

July 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Judy AndRob

Thanks-It's good to know I'm not alone. I don't hate Aaryn either. I hate what she has said but have been confused as to why others have been so easily forgiven by the fans. There were other people who said hateful things and people that laughed along as Aaryn was making those comments. I felt she was going to face punishment even before CBS aired the comments. I was hoping that she would have a chance to change with age and wisdom.

Even the way Elissa and Helen are talking right now about Aaryn, you do not conquer hate with hate. It does make the perpetrator feel like a victim and just brings forth more hate. Only love and forgiveness can conquer hate.

July 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

...and Trivia - Amen!!

July 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jeff's live chat with Jeremy begins at 3pm est time, I think that's right going by his tweet.

July 19, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Charb said...

Hey Carolyn,

I know someone the other day was being redirected to the sign up page instead of the sign in page for the live feeds. I was having the same problem all day yesterday and called customer support today. Wanted to give you the conclusion in case any of the others had the same trouble.

They asked if I signed up through Facebook. I told them no that i had signed up through the link on your blog. Come to find out because i did this using my phone (and most phones are always logged in to Facebook) it listed my account as one of the Facebook accounts. Something about spam and a bunch of other things through Facebook. Now customer support has to reset these accounts. You have to call them to have it done.

Hopefully, you still got credit. Not sure if you can tell. I wanted to let you know so if other dishers have this problem or so that you can maybe tell people that your not getting credit for it. IDK but let me know if you can tell. I can give you more information if you need it.

Charbee

July 19, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Yes, trivia!!! Let's get these noms, will we know the MVP yet???

July 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

I'm trying to understand the viewers. It's difficult enough trying to understand the players!

So now they're voting Elissa up on the block after three weeks of voting her MVP... huh

July 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Hula said...

Oooooh. Here's a good segment. Aaryn is called to the DR. When she gets there she is surprised and ecstatic to see the MVP envelope on the chair. She start's getting excited thinking she has won the MVP. Then she opens the envelope to read that America has NOT in fact chosen her to be MVP but instead has chosen her as the third nominee. : )

July 19, 2013 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Nice post Judy Androb.

July 19, 2013 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon I could not agree with your comments on the TOR more. I too love Amanda and McCray. I know she's pushy and aggressive but that's what I liked out her. She has a mind if her own and is actually very perceptive as well as humorous. She's actually quite funny in her DR sessions as well asi in the house. What's not to like about McCray. I think he is adorable and has a good heart. I would never vote her for MVP.

I actually feel Kaitlin is the bigger threat to everyone and, lets face it, she's definitely one of the 'mean girls'. She will get all my votes.

As far as Elissa I totally agree with your comments on her. If she wasn't Rachal's sister she would have been gone by now. She's really snarky at times and is kinda fake. She really doesn't add much to the excitement of the house.

If Amanda left the house would be really boring.

July 19, 2013 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Jessie may have a brain. Possibly playing a better game than we have given her credit for.

July 19, 2013 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

All ten votes for Aaryn on the block

CHECK!

July 19, 2013 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe Judd is threatening to put Elissa up. He wants to run his HOH as he sees fit to best accommodate his game. He justifies his thought for putting Elissa up is that she may go against his wishes on whom she nominates. HoHitis set in very quickly with Judd. I lost respect for him based on his early actions and statements, let's see how it shakes out.

I am certain BB will let the house know that America voted the 3rd nominee which will take a bit of heat off of Elissa. I am ok with the MVP portion going away and watching Elissa play her game without it.

July 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Last week I voted for Helen to get the MVP, THIS week I voted for Helen to be MVP’ed….I have never gone so fast from loving a houseguest to hating one so much. How many times a day do we need to hear from Helen that she is a Mom (and that is the reason that she is being so controlling and manipulating in the house….).
Between her making deals for other people, not being able to keep her mouth shut and crying all the time (any one else get pissed off when she said that she controls her kids by crying? As a Mother myself I would NEVER dream of controlling my Husband or 4 boys [32, 25, 21 and 19] by using tears!!!)

July 19, 2013 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

@DoubtingThomas: as much as I hate to say it, I think you're in a minority. It may not be tears for everybody's taste, but guilt-tripping by any other name is still guilt-tripping. I have found in my more than a few years on this planet, many more mothers are able to run a travel agency called "Guilt Trips" than not. :-)

July 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below