;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Sanity Sunday!

Our HGs have been going nuts with MVP confusion and conspiracy theories all weekend on the live feeds. Tonight was no different, although there was the added bonus of McCrae's Birthday entertainment..

If you've been out and about this weekend, and you need some catching up, here are the previous 4 posts:
PoV Spoiler and Aftermath, MVP Nom and PoV Players, Saturday Morning, The Overnight Report.

I hope to see you all here tonight for our Sunday Show Viewing Party at 7:50pm eastern. :-)


Now let's join our HGs and see what they got into Saturday night!

12:01am
HoH
Everyone but Judd
(He's in Solitary)

McCrae is ready for his Birthday to begin..



Or is he?



You're really gonna have to watch this one on flashback. Go to 11:59pm on the quad and enjoy. :-)

12:10am
Being the Minnesota Nice guy he is, when McCrae gets called to the DR, he first stops to talk with Judd and apologize once again about the PoV Comp. Judd tells him not to worry about it, and wishes him Happy Birthday.
 
12:14am
Cam 3

Amanda: Like, can't she be nice for 5 minutes? This isn't even about me.  It's about McCrae.  She's so mean.
Aaryn: He was down here tho.. it's ok.


12:20am
HoH
Elissa: One year, they wrapped me in saran wrap..
**huh?

12:25am
Bathroom
Amanda, Aaryn.. Andy joins
Amanda's crying..

Andy: What's wrong?
Amanda: Elissa's being super nasty.  She's just being super hurtful.
Andy: She's been being really weird today.

12:35am

Aaryn: If I can say you're not a mean girl, you're not a mean girl.. You're not a mean girl, and we've had the biggest arguments here.
Amanda: Anything I've done has been strategic.. for game play.. It pisses me off.. I don't get it.  It was supposed to be fun.  it's not about you. (Elissa) Just.. Whatever. Over it. I'm over her.  I was in a horrible mood, then I was in a great mood, because everyone wanted to have fun for McC rae's birthday.. and she just kept poking and digging.. How much am I supposed to take?
Aaryn: I know.

Kaitlin Enters..

Kaitlin: Someone drank a whole bottle of wine for herself tonight..
Amanda: Who're you talking about?
Kaitlin: Elissa. She couldn't even keep her head up.  Did you hear what she said?
Amanda: I heard every word.

Fishies..

More crying.

Kaitlin: You were just having fun!

Amanda: The whole time down here.. I was just trying to have fun.. For one night, can we just have fun?  The passive aggressive comments the whole time down here.  Obviously I'm a bigger girl than all of you..

The women are all being very supportive.

Kaitlin: Don't even let her win.  Don't let her get inside your head like this. She thinks she's better than everyone else.
Aaryn: I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sees this.

Kaitlin: Amanda, you were fantastic.  Everyone had a great time.
Amanda: I'm the one who f'ing kept her here.. We can't drop the game for a f'ing hour?
Kaitlin: You have to understand..  It's little things like that that make her feel better about herself.
Amanda: Constant antagonization.. A stripper comment, a whore comment.. just non-stop.  There's just no need to be nasty.

Aaryn: This shit happened with me on day 3.  I'm glad other people can see it now.

12:48am
Cam 3
Amanda's in the bathroom crying..  McCrae knocks..

McCrae: It's McCrae.  Can I come in?
Amanda: Yeah.

Lots of tears..

Amanda: She's so nasty.. All night.. She's like, you look like you work at Spirit Rhino, which is a big strip club in Vegas..
McCrae: She doesn't like that you were getting more attention than her..
Amanda: When the entire house was against her, we helped her.  The lack of loyalty, to me, is just dumbfouding.. For one hour she can't be nice?
McCrae: She's f'ing wasted. She doesn't know what she's doing.. She doesn't understand.  America's not watching her, they're watching you, and she doesn't like that.
Amanda: (lots of crying)  When someone does something for you, why would you not have that loyalty back?
McCrae: She doesn't understand.


12:52am
Candice, Howard, Andy and Spencer

Jessie leaves to go to sleep..

Spencer: I like Jessie, but she has got a sharp edge..Piss her off and she will let you know.
Andy: I like that though.

Talk turns to the 3rd re-nom..

Andy: I think it doesn't matter who goes up.. Aaryn's leaving.
Spencer: If Howard does go up..
Andy: He's not going home.
Candice: Not over Aaryn.  Not with all the things she's said.
Andy: Howard, over my dead body would you go home.

Spencer: Everyone's willing to go around offering deals.  I'm not in the deal making business, I'm in the loyalty and honesty business.  Something with Elissa going up, there's something weird going on.. I can't put my finger on it.. When the renom is revealed, it'll show more.  It's not even a smart move to put yourself up..

Andy: A part of me is wondering if America was just like, f*ck this.. This is getting boring.. Let's f*ck it up.   Or.. It could be that Aaryn and Kaitlin got the most votes, but they were already nominated, and Elissa had the 3rd most.
**boom
Candice: Or it could be the most villainous player.
Andy: We can speculate til the cows come home..

12:59am
Cam 3
Kaitlin, Ginamarie, Aaryn

Kaitlin: This game isn't meant to be fair.  The only reason we have an MVP slot is for her to have it every week.

Talk turns to the Moving Company.. and all of Elissa's snide comments with regard to the boys using the girls..   Amanda returns to the common area and bonds with the assembled over their shared hurts from Elissa, saying how outside of the game, they would all be able to be friends, and wouldn't it be nice if in moments like this, they could just put game aside for an hour or 2 and enjoy..

Jessie comes in to hug on her..
1:10a
Bathroom, cont'd

The women are vacillating between bonding over shared animosity towards Elissa, and wild speculation about the MVP this week.... Amanda believes Elissa nominated herself.  Kaitlin does as well, "because she got a power like a coup d'etat or something."

1:26am
Bathroom
Kaitlin and Ginamarie

We can hear Candice's voice..

Elissa passes in and out, saying they definitely had 15 minutes of fish tonight.

Ginamarie: F'in Candice.  I can't stand her.  Howard don't like your fat skanky ass.  I'm so white, I'm so black, I don't know what to be.
**GM -- Keep talking like this and I will start posting your cellulite.

Candice comes in.. Then Elissa..

Elissa: Would you give Jeremy a striptease?
Kaitlin: No.  He's not that lucky. Amanda is more outgoing than I am,
Elissa: Candice just said she's gonna do it for Howard on his birthday.  What initially drew you to Jeremy?  Did you think he was a bad mammajamma?  A big juice head?  What was the initial thought?
Kaitlin: He was a little bit different to me than everyone else in this house.
Elissa: He was awesome.
Kaitlin: I think he's got a couple years of growing up to do.
Elissa: Do you think you'll stick with him?
Kaitlin: No.
Elissa: What do you think the first thing you'll say to him is?  Evicted?  If you call him and say, what's up my dude, this is Kaitlin from the BB house.. evicted.   Did you know that your dude got evicted?
Kaitlin: I did know.
Elissa: Ginamarie, don't tell me you haven't thought about the 1st thing you'll say to Nick.
Ginamarie: I'll say I've really missed you.

Elissa: See?  She knows.  You took him out.  He got taken out by his girl.  You're the dominatrix. Just like the Legally Brown movie.
Kaitlin: Blonde?
Elissa: Hey, Jeremy, you tried to come between me an my game, and that's why you're going home, my dude.
Kaitlin: Did everyone say that to him in their goodbye speech?
Elissa: Everybody.

1:40am
Cam 3
Elissa asks them to name 5 things they liked about Jeremy.  Kaitlin declines.  GM runs off a list..

Kaitlin: He had incredible confidence. 
Elissa: I don't know why he had confidence.  I don't think he was attractive in the least.

Talk turns to Jeremy's genie pants, which he said were a gift from his grandmother.

Elissa: You believed that?  You're definitely 23.  Those were definitely a gift from a girl. THey're Victoria's Secret.. I have them in red.

1:42am - Elissa says goodnight..

GM: I could name 20 things I like about that kid.
Kaitlin: So could I.  I just didn't want to say them in front of her.

1:44am -- Checking up in HoH
Camera 1

Amanda: Do you still have my kiss marks all over you?

McCrae goes to get water..

Amanda: Do you guys want to leave so I can sexually abuse him?
Spencer: No, I wanna watch, so I can masturbate.
Candice: We'll go..
Spencer: Andy's gonna stay and he doesn't even like straight sex.
Amanda: I don't either.  I like girl on girl.

McCrae returns and everyone clears out, hugging McCrae Happy Birthday as they go..

Andy hangs..

Amanda: Did I overreact tonight?  I was hiding in the bathroom downstairs. I didn't want her to know.
Andy: I know Howard's really nervous about going up..  Spencer and Howard could be pulling the wool over my eyes, but I really trust them right now.. Howad came up to me, and he was like, you have to vote out Aaryn.
Amanda: We're voting out Aaryn?  Even if Howard goes up?
McCrae/Andy: Yes.
Andy: I feel like they don't suspect the 3 of us and Judd yet.. and if we don't vote her out, they will

Andy leaves. 

McCrae: Right now, we should all just be focused on getting Aaryn out, no matter who else goes up.
Amanda: I don't wanna talk anymore game right now.  Would you shut the lights off? (he does) Why don't you lock the door? (he does)

CBS Interactive Inc.Amanda's clothing goes flying.

McCrae: oh my gosh.

Timecheck --1:52a --

**I'm gonna go check on the others downstairs.  You're welcome to flashback to McCrae and Amanda if you like..

1:55am
Cam 3
Spencer and Andy have joined Kaitlin and Aaryn

Aaryn's racism is the topic.  She denies it exists. 

Aaryn: All it takes is one person. I don't know how itr's gonna be, and I don't wanna deal with it at all.  If it's brought up, I will not even acknowledge it.
Ginamarie: Well, you did make a Shaniqua joke..
Aaryn: But it had nothing to do with being black. My mother's name is Sheherzade, I'll have you know.
**I can't.


2am
Cam 1
Howard and Candice

Howard: I'm human.  People like me don't come on this show.
Candice: Not everyone can make it to the end, but it's the people who are most likeable, most sociable..
Howard: I do a lot of one on one stuff with people.
Candice: I'm talking about the viewing public. I can just tell when your spirit is low and high..

Howard: You, Spence and Andy are..
Candice: There's different way to play this game.  There's no one method.. Sometimes people don't make moves, because they don't want the consequence.. My point today was, go f*ck with the people that have no consequences.. I know there will come a time, but now is not that time, so don't f with me right now.  I know they're gonna want people to get on their side, rally on their side.. Whatever.  It's far more dangerous.. Elissa's playing a lot like her sister.
Howard: How is that?
Candice: She rallied an army around her.  People were scared to vote her out, scared to put her up. That's how people last in this game.. Her sister's clued her in on what to do.

Brief fishies..

Candice: We aint gon f*ck witchall, Don't f*ck with us.
Howard: The fact that they figured it out, even while I'm still being nice..
Candice: McCrae knows it's not time for us to battle. He knows it's too soon.  That's why he came to say that.  He came to say it without Amanda.
Howard: Last week, he said, I can't control her.
**this is where you lose me every time, H. perhaps consider working with women, instead of seeking to control them.

Candice: Why was I a target?
Howard: Because they hated you. They were all gonna do what Aaryn wanted to do.
Candice:

Howard: Amanda is purposely talking to Aaryn in public.. She's gonna defect.. If I go up.. Or they gonna vote Aaryn out and add Kaitlin to their back pocket.. another strong player.
Candice: Don't try to be fake.  Just be..

2:17a
Candice: I wish McCrae wasn't playing with Amanda.  I really like McCrae.
Howard: Yeah, he got a good heart.

**Gamewise, Howard's not letting her in at all. 

Howard: You got 7 people in this house who hate a girl.  This opportunity isn't going to come again.
Candice: You say it's a game, but it changes your demeanor.  You take it so seriously.
Howard; This game can change my life..  if I win.

Candice: If it's endurance, Amanda wont.. If that ever happens, and they give her the MVP, then they're gonna put you and me up at the same time.
Howard: It wont happen that way.  It's gonna happen the way it's supposed to.  Just gotta take care of the day to day. 

2:24m --- Stretch break

2:33am
Andy, Kaitlin, GM, Aaryn
Bathroom

Aaryn: I haven't cried like that since I was a small tot.

Kaitlin: She was having the weirdest conversation with us last night on the couch.
Aaryn: Shocker.
Kaitlin: She was like, I knew I was gonna go up, as soon as Julie said that thing about the twist.
GM: And then, she said that thing about the lights all going out, and they did.

Brief fishies..


Andy: That alarm clock would drive me insane.

Part of Judd's solitary punishment.

Kaitlin: Did anyone ask her if she's using the veto?
Andy: I'm sure she is.
Aaryn: My speech - this is a joke, and I'm not doing it. I just wanna make her make a fool of herself.
Kaitlin: She's acting weird.
Andy: i know.
Kaitlin: I think she got a power.  I'm not kidding you.  I think she nominated herself.
Andy: I think so too.  I really do.
Kaitlin: This whole thing was set up for her to win.
BB: You are not allowed to talk about production.

Aaryn: Have people been talking alot about who's going home?
Andy: No.  Depends who the nominee is.  I just feel like it could be anyone.
Aaryn: (presses)
Andy: I legitimately have not talked to anyone about it.  I feel out of the loop a lot of the time.  I feel like people only tell me information when it's necessary.
Aaryn: It's because you're friends with everyone.  My knees and elbows hurt.
Kaitlin: That was the nastiest competition.
Aaryn: I loved it.

Howard enters the bathroom.. Gonna take a shower.

Andy: Howard, who's still around and up?  Just you and Candice, basically?
Howard: She's in bed.


Aaryn: I have like rugburn on my knees from that competition.
Kaitlin: I literally got myentire ear in there at one point.  It was so disgusting, and it smelled like manure.
Andy: It was crazy that you guys couldn't see.  Like you had a ballot right in front of you..
Kaitlin: I stayed on all 4s.
Aaryn: Did you always grab the first ballot?
Kaitlin: I did.  She grabbed a bunch.  She should've gotten a penalty.  Had it been any of us, we would have.

Aaryn: McCrae was really worried about pulling the 5,000.
Kaitlin: Well, he shouldn't be that worried. It's f'in Elissa.  She's not gonna put him up.
Andy: It was a fun comp to watch.
Aaryn: It was fun playing in it.
GM: Judd looked like he did good, but he looked nervous at the same time.
Kaitlin: Judd looked upset.
Aaryn: The only thing I wanted to play in that I didn't get to was the Blueberry muffin one.

Spencer returns from the DR and joins the girls and Andy on the couch.

Spencer: I stink.  Excuse me. Parmesan cheese smells like farts.
Aaryn: ♫ I love cheese. ♫ I love every type of cheese. ♫ I just want to eat all of them, but I can't.

Howard leaves..

Aaryn: Is he ok?
Spencer: Yeah.. Elissa just pissed him off, accusing him of having MVP..
Aaryn: She did that to everybody.
Spencer: He thinks he's going up tomorrow..

2:52am
The bathroom crew starts talking teeth and dentist stories.  I check the quad.
 2:57am
Spencer shares a story about his dentist, who is also a big BB fan.. He confided in him that he was going to be on the show..
Andy tells his pre-show friend confession story..
Aaryn tells hers..

2:59am
Ginamarie: My friend Brittany.. She was gonna come to the Staten Island audition.. Brittany Grace.

3:03am
Spencer: When we get out of here, we'll be able to subscibe, go back, and watch every single minute of it.
Andy: That's so horrifying...

Aaryn: I'm so excited to find out what the twist is.
Ginamarie: When do we find out?  Thursday?
Andy: What if we were both saboteurs, against each other.
Spencer: Like Spy v Spy.
Aaryn: I don't wanna be a Saboteur.  I wanna be a cat.
**did bb leave them weed in the storage room tonight?

Andy: I wonder if there was a hippietard or a unitard in there somewhere.
**Me too!

Timecheck --3:07am  Howard rejoins the bathroom crew..

Kaitlin's bleaching her teeth.  Aaryn recommends she do her butthole simultaneously.

Andy: I'm inviting all of you to my wedding.
Aaryn: It better have swans..
Andy: It will
Aaryn: And Liza Minelli
Andy: It wont.

Someone tooted.  It's a bad one. No one will admit it. 

3:11am
Kaitlin: I just kicked my ass with the whitening.. Look at my gum.. Ow

Ginamarie pours hydrogen peroxide straight from the bottle into her mouth, against advice, and swishes..

Kaitlin: If you swallow any of that, you're gonna puke.

Then blowdrying of the teeth and tongue.  Pageant secrets?

3:17a
Ginamarie: Who the hell is this Cougar guy?
Spencer: John Cougar Mellencamp?
Ginamarie: He's on like everything we use.
Spencer: Kroger.
*heh



Ginamarie: I'd rather be Freddie Kruger than Jason.
Andy: I like serious Freddie Kruger much better than funny Freddie Kruger.

More horror chatter.. 

3:20am
Andy: I think I'm gonna go to bed.. Goodnight everyone..

3:22am

Ginamarie: Dude, can someone do a fart during live eviction again?  That was friggin hysterical.
Aaryn: Spencer.

Talk turns to attitudes towards sex and their parents..

Aaryn: My grandpa is watching the live feeds. I feel so bad for him. 


--Stretch!

3:33am
Bathroom
Cam 3

Spencer: It was literally like this.. and you could see bush, butthole..
Kaitlin: Pooping in each others mouths..
Aaryn: And then they put it in their mouth and do it again.

Kaitlin: Can you imagine being those girls father?  No.. Those girls definitely did not have fathers in their lives.
Spencer: You can tell in dating when a girl didn't have a father growing up.
Aaryn: Why?
Spencer: They just talk different.
Aaryn: I don't want to be a powerhouse.  I want a man who's a powerhouse.  I don't want a man who can't do anything for me.
Spencer: Like, Marylin.. She knows I'm a provider.  She dated guys before me who weren't.
Aaryn: And the money doesn't even matter.  You can date a guys with tons of money who isn't a provider. 

Talk turns to Ginamarie's hurt hand.  It still hurts from one of the 1st comps. Then to Judd.. as we can all hear the non-stop alarm clock..

Aaryn: I would self-evict. Did you know if you're shooting guns, if you forget your earplugs, you can stick bullets in your ears.
Ginamarie: I shoot pigeons.
Aaryn: My family has a turkey shoot every year.  I came in 3rd.  My dad makes me do drills.  I did so good on an intruder drill.  I got the dummy's forehead, heart, eyes and throat.
Spencer: Do you carry a gun with you?
Aaryn: Hell yes.  I have had multiple scary experiences.  Middle of the night, I pull over in the gas station, because my tire pressure light was on, and I thought I had a flat. I pulled up.. in this dead town.. and I had a sick feeling in my stomach, like it was already a bad situation.. I get out, and I turn on the tire pressure air thing.. and 2 of my tires are like 10 under what they should be.. I'm just shaking.. and my keys in one pocket, my pepper spray in the other.. my back is to the forest..

Aaryn: I hear footsteps.. step step step on the gravel behind me.. I turn my shoulder and there's this kid in a hoodie walking straight at me.. I grabbed by door, jumped in in a flying leap.. and he stood at my door just staring at me.. It was sooo scary.. And I just drove away. He definitely looked like he was on drugs.  After that I was like, for Christmas I want a gun.  I have an all black 38, and I can shoot the hell out of that gun.  I like to do it for fun.


Spencer: I hope you never have to use it.

Talk turns to the finer points of when it is acceptable to shoot someone.. on your property.. Then 1st responders.. Then sites that post nasty images.

3:46am
The movement towards bed begins.




Spencer comes out of the bathroom, Aaryn goes in.

Aaryn: Put the toilet seat down, asshole.
Spencer: Sorry.

3:49am
After a brief moment with the memory board.. To bed, to bed, all of you, to bed.


4:04am
Checking in on Judd... He's still out cold.. with the alarm clock buzzing non-stop for hours.
He may wake up with a headache, but tonight will probably be the most consecutive sleep he's had since he came into the house. 

This concludes the Overnight Report.  Have a beautiful Sanity Sunday, dishers!  Please mind the critters.  We'll see you back here at 7:50pm Eastern for the Sunday Show Viewing party.

If you haven't gotten the live feeds yet, and you'd like a 2 day free trial, here's the link to get you going. :0)











Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Happy Sanity Sunday... as if there is any sanity to be had if keeping up with this cast.

I can't turn them off because I don't want to miss the first murder ever shown on live feeds. It could come at any second with this group of loons... I mean Fruit of the Looms.

Watching overnight was completely exhausting. We've discussed our disdain for Helen because she admits to using tears to get her way. She's not alone and shouldn't be singled out. The only one I didn't see cry last night was Jessie. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I ever saw Jessie last night when I started watching about midnight BBT. Missed Helen too but she had the curfew so we don't know if she cried alone in her room or not.

I can tell everyone reading that I'm not the only confused one. Feed chat last night was chock full of confused people. New favorites are forming and new mutes are being hit in the chat rooms.

But I can't go without mentioning that the regulars in Carolyn's Dish Chat Room are probably the best behaved ones of all. Others get plain nasty and know their way around all the censored words to make their hatred clear.

Occasionally a stranger will come into the Dish Room and try to start trouble but we try to follow ♫ Miss Carolyn's No-No Rules ♫ listed here and remembered in chat.

We aren't angels, especially me because >:o) is what I do, but we try and we have fun. And we try to be nice to strangers but sometimes you have to remember what your mama taught you... Don't talk to strangers.

Babble Babble Babble. I'm off to read TOR and then to bed early. I don't want to miss the Sunday Show Viewing Party again this week.

Have a peaceful and calm day everyone... And especially you, Mistress of the Dish and Goddess of us all. Ice those fingers because I think you have a wild week ahead of you. ♥

:o)
GaYToR

July 21, 2013 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey it is my first time posting but I am a long time BB fan. I am glad that Elissa finally stepped it up and showed she wants to play the game. My thing is why get rid of Aaryn. I know she has said some terrible things but she would be perfect to take to the end because everyone in the house is against her. I say get rid of Kaitlin she is the biggest threat. I am all for McRae all the way! Just a thought. Hope everyone has a great day and thanks for this post I don't have the live feed so this gives memuch insite.

July 21, 2013 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger cincin said...

these houseguests are making it very hard for me to like any of them. mccrea was one of my fav in the beginning but now its like he cant even think for himself. i wonder how long its going to take him to realize that amanda is a liability to his game and cut her loose! spencer i thought i liked but am now very disappointed in the way he talks about women and i dont't even want to listen to him anymore. i commend howard for handling the racial slurs the way he did but now dislike him cause he's making deals with the devil. speaking of the devil (aaryn) i liked her the 1st few days till she opened her mouth to speak. GM, jeremy, jessie and kaitlyn never did like with their i'm the prettiest attitude. nick was just plain weird. amanda is overbearing. judd and andy just float. candice is smart but doesn't do much. helen is all over the place and allysa hasn't done anything...until now, is there a glimmer of hope i may hit the like button? after all that said you would think i would never watch the show but i'm a BB junky...can't get enough!

July 21, 2013 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger delete this please. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 21, 2013 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger delete this please. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 21, 2013 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Everyone!

Carolyn, I was exhausted yesterday and had an early night. I feel like I missed so much! Thank goodness for your blog or I'd be lost! :)

Quick question about the goings on last night--So Amanda is upset because Elissa got drunk and said nasty things to her? Is that an accurate depiction of what happened?

Also, I'm assuming most of the HG's still think Elissa nominated herself?

Have a great day!

July 21, 2013 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Is Elissa as rich as they say? Or does she just act like she is? Also I cant watch Howard and Candice, its like a soap opera

July 21, 2013 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Morning Carolyn

I gotta defend Howard a little, melodramatic as he is, I think in this instance when he says Mccrae cant control Amanda he means as a partner in the game and not a woman. Amanda is a very aggresive player and if she were in your alliance it might be better if she could control herself too a little more. Thats what Itake from that. Katlin should have done a better job controlling Jeremy in the game

July 21, 2013 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Claryssa said...

Did you see around 1:51 am Amanda gave McCrea that bow chicka wow? When production realized it wasn't just one of their make out sessions they cut the feed.

July 21, 2013 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Ok here is my take on the Amanda / Elissa issue, remember a few days ago how they had a tete a tete regarding being happy in a relationship?
Elissa asks questions like she is a psychanalalyst and Amanda is happy to answer the questions when the deep down truth is what she wants to hear.
However when the truth is not what she wants to hear, she gets upset, as most people would.
Elissa hit her button.
I am not a psychiatrist, although I would like to play one on TV

July 21, 2013 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so tired of GM and Aaryn talking about candice they are so racist Judd need to put Gm and aaryn at Asap I am so sick of it leave that girl alone

July 21, 2013 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger manadely said...

I'm confused about someone's comment about Elissa finally stepping it up.

I mean yes, she won POV, but then she proceeded to drink a bottle of wine to herself and make a bunch of insulting comments to the other houseguests.

Elissa just isn't a smart player. I feel bad that she got so ganged up on in the beginning, but she makes it worse for herself all the time. Her social game is as bad as her sister's. Which is too bad.

July 21, 2013 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Charb said...

Morning everyone!

It sounds like elissa got a little drunk last night from the transcriptions. I'm really surprised because i watched till about 10bbt and her and Amanda were getting along great. The Saran wrap comment was because Amanda wrapped Elissa in Saran wrap while she was working out so that she would sweat more. Not sure what she meant by last year because it def was last night and it was amanda who suggested it.
I really think that elissa is just spacey and/or just chooses not to acknowledge any of the off the wall comments and therefore is coming across as shady. This is why everyone always thinks she is hiding something. I will def have to fb to see exactly what upset amanda so much.

I do know that helen swore andy to secrecy and told him the whole house wanted to get rid of Amanda. Well andy kept the secret for what i think was like 3 hours maybe and spilled the beans to Amanda. (he just told her Helen said to be careful around Amanda and Mcrae) she was crying and upset right before i signed out.

July 21, 2013 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger seVen said...

I agree with Jumbo. What Howard said about McCrae & Amanda also applies to himself and Candice. He spent a lot of time last night trying to settle Candice down for both their games. Howard and McCrae both know Candice and Amanda will raise the roof when they play too hard or get upset.

Howard works with women in the game all the time. Mostly just his 2 cents of advice and then tells them to do whatever their intuition guides them.

I was in bed by the time the Amanda
Elissa stuff happened. Those two will always be at odds, because they both are playing for the television audience and their post-BB future...

Just for the record. I like Judd and Jessie the most right now.

July 21, 2013 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone...waiving hello to Gaytor...it sure is hot here in Louisiana this week. We need rain and lots of it!
Gaytor hope you are feeling well.

I can't wait to see who the renom for MPVis today,

Carolyn have a fabulous Sanity Sunday!

Love ya !

July 21, 2013 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Sunday.

Last night was interesting in the House. Is the real Elissa showing her mean colors too, commenting on a bigger girl? I don't think she should comment on how Amanda is acting slutty... because Rachel sure is not a skinny waif and did much more in the house than Amanda has done so far. Lesson of the story... don't drink and make an ass of yourself.

Candice was also showing her cattiness coming up starting crap about attitude with Amanda in the HoH. I liked Candice when the season started... she is a pretty girl... but like Aaryn... beauty fades with stupid behavior. Before long the prettiest girl in the house will be Jessie, just like her intro to the season when it all started. She just has to keep staying low.

The issue of race by Candice is also getting old... she told Howard that he can't talk to the women because he is a big BLACK man and this is intimidating. And what was Jeremy... a small pussy of a man? Then Howard tells Candice she can't talk to anybody, because he likes the control of what is said to others. Shaking my head. Watching BB is like being on a roller coaster... one day you find somebody to be up and another down.

Final thing about Howard and his bible and holier than though attitude "People like me don't come on this show"... YOU ARE NO KAYSAR... that was one good decent HOT man who lived his book. Unfortunately this also meant that he was a crappy player... and misled by others because his faith in them was more than they deserved. Kaysar was the man and I don't think anybody has had as high popularity ratings since. He had an 82% likability rating in magazines that kept track.

The lucky ones for the evening were Judd and Helen staying away from the drama.

July 21, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Judd just won HoH so how can he be considered a floater?

July 21, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger DnvrBroncosFan said...

I think its amusing that amanda cries over elisssa saying mean things to her considering all amanday does it talk smack about pretty much everyone (except mcrae i guess ). Shes constantly ragging on someone. Its pathetic . There really arent very many likeable people in thr house this season . I like howard . I know that he's made deals with some not too great people but he really had no choice considering there aren't too many nice people in the house . At least howard has a conscience and feels truly awful for lying . Unfortuneatly not many others do . And they're hateful . Just look at the racist ,homophobic disgusting individuals spencer,gm ,aaryn. They make me sick . And its unbelievable that they have no clue just how hateful their coments are . Between aaryn saying she hasnt said anything mean and that being called "barbie "is just as bad as racism . Insane. And then spencer talking to elissa last nite about all the racist convos and him acting offended by it . Its ridiculous . I'm so glad there have been serious ramifications to the hate they're spewing . Getting fired from their jobs etc . Thats awesome . Hopefully they'll get they're crap together once they see how much america despises them . Jokes gonna be on them . People will be treating them like crap ,they'll be treated like minorities are treated . Karma and payback is a b**ch

July 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to say, I REALLY do not get the whole love affair with Elissa. I know I'm in the minority here.

July 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oops, forgot my manners! Good Morning Carolyn, morning Dishers :)

July 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

12:20am
HoH
Elissa: One year, they wrapped me in saran wrap..
**huh?

(7/20)On cam 1/2 starting just after 8:00pm Amanda wraps Elissa in saran wrap so she can get a sweat indoors. Candice suggested it as an old pageant trick. She does yoga in it over the next hour.

July 21, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Jumbo! That's my take as well. Also, everyone has all this hatred for Howard. He's no worse than anyone else! His biggest fault is that he thought he could use his Christian principles in a game that's based on lies & deceit...NOT POSSIBLE.

Oh, and to Caro: Thanks for all that you do!

That is all! :)

July 21, 2013 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

Sorry Caro, I had to leave the chat. It's getting intolerable.

July 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree Jumbo! I also think people need to drop all the Howard hate. He lied...get over it! His biggest mistake was thinking he could apply his Christian principles to a game designed for lies & deceit...NOT POSSIBLE! Also, he lied to Helen when he was caught. Stupid...but he was still covering for his alliance. Everyone has their favorites, but you don't have to hate those that aren't.

Woosaaaaah (To borrow from my least favorite, Aaryn.)

Caro, thanks for all you do to keep us informed!

That is all. :)

July 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand why Elissa had to "make Amanda cry" oh well, she was buzzed so I will give her a pass. I wish BB would tell the HGs that America was the MVP vote this week.

July 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Karlys said...

I'd love to see Amanda's birthday strip tease for McRae. How do I pull up a flashback on the live feeds?

July 21, 2013 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Aaryn gone this week, then Katlin. GM, Spencer and Andy seem like floaters to me...Jessie too maybe, even Howard.

July 21, 2013 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What happens now that Elissa won POV, who goes up now?

July 21, 2013 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Here's a How to Use Flashback Guide I made. :)

July 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Karlys said...

Thank you, Carolyn! :-)

July 21, 2013 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Who picks the replacement now that Elissa won POV. Judd or Elissa

July 21, 2013 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Neither - America was the MVP, not Elissa, so the next highest vote getter after Elissa will become the replacement nom..

July 21, 2013 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Thats right--Thanks Caro.

July 21, 2013 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below