;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 22, 2013

Big Brother 15: And the MVP Renom is...

The feeds went to Trivia at 10:38am for the PoV Ceremony and the much anticipated MVP ReNom Reveal..   As soon as the live feeds come back and the HGs start talking, we'll have the Spoiler right here in this post.

Here's what happened on the live feeds so far today: Monday Morning, The Overnight Report.

11:25am -  Feeds are back!

Elissa used the PoV on herself.  
Ginamarie is the 3rd nominee.  

Initially, it sounds like they told the HGs we were MVP...

Elissa: Please don't give them MVP every again.  That was ridiculous.  The worst moves.

But later comments from other HGs reveal that they did NOT.


Cam 1/2
HoH
11:27am
Judd and McCrae

McCrae checks in with Judd, and it seems Judd is still very loyal to the Goof Troop.  He advises McCrae to try and keep Amanda in check, toned down, and nice to Ginamarie.. Also, he stresses the importance of McCrae winning HoH this week.  McCrae feels secrure that it'll be an Endurance Comp, and that he'll be able to win it..

12:32am
Cam 1/2

Judd: So the next question is, when are you two getting engaged?
Candice: McCrae's 24.  We're almost 30.  We can't play.
Judd: She wants a real ring.

Judd: Elissa, when's their wedding gonna be?
Elissa: Oh.. I've gotta get with the bride.
Helen: Can I do the reception? We can have slop balls for appetizers..
Elissa: Sounds good.

11:34am
Cam 3/4
Aaryn: This is the first week that a girl is going home..
Kaitlin: mm hmm
Aaryn: It's crazy.

11:38am

Ginamarie: People are weak, not my fault I'm strong. I take it as a compliment.  I campaigned for Nick.  Nothin' worked.  I'm not wasting my breath.
Judd: Don't ruffle any feathers.  You'll stay here.  I need you here.  I think there's bigger people to get (rid of).  Who do you think put you up?
Ginamarie: I didn't even get to play for Veto.
Judd: You're gonna be the zero vote.
Ginamarie: Yeah, but, if Elissa don't like me.. That's why she put me up.

Judd: Me and McCrae are friends, and he thought for sure it was gonna be him.
Ginamarie: I just don't wanna talk to anybody. I just wanna lay here.. Think about Nick..
**ma nishtana ha boker ha zeh

Ginamarie: How come Howard didn't go up? Obviously he's talkin' to somebody.
Judd: Well, Aaryn's goin' home. We just need to find out who gets the next HoH and move on from there.

Kaitlin enters..

Kaitlin: You're not the target.
GM: Then why am I up there?
Kaitlin: Because you're sealing the fate of Aaryn. 

Judd and Kaitlin continue to try to reassure Ginamarie.. She can't hear it, and she doesn't understand the game well enough to make their efforts (or mine) worthwhile.


11:50am
Cam 3/4
Kitchen

Howard: It's definitely someone in here.
Elissa: Well, I hope they never get it again, because those were dumb moves.
Howard: The 1st one was a bold move.  I think they did it because they know they can't control you, because you have a bold mind.. Right now, I'm just focused on whatever the twist was.. and the next HoH.
Elissa: you don't think it was Spencer? It's probably Aaryn.. I don't know.  I don't really care.  I just think it's the dumbest waste of a thing ever.
**getting rid of the box of rocks week one was genius.


11:55am
Cam 1/2
HoH
Judd and Kaitlin

Speculating about who the MVP is.. and eating icecream on a stick.


12:10pm
Cam 3/4
Have Not Room

Howard: Can't con a con man..
Spencer: Exactly.

Howard: We're not up.  That's all that matters.  That and the next HoH. I want Elissa still in cohoots with them til then.. No matter the situation, I know Amanda and McCrae have a hold on.
Spencer: Just gotta get thirsty and focus on the next HoH..
Howard: What happened upstairs last night?
Spencer: Nothin.. Just that everyone wanted Amanda to be the 3rd nom.. and if not, Aaryn's out.  So.. Aaryn's out.   I'm gonna work on Elissa tonight..  I'd like to get with Andy and Judd at the end of the day.. I think we need to name the alliance.. It sounds stupid, but Andy wants to be a part of something, and if he feels like it's real, he'll be down for it.

12:30pm
cam 1 and 2
Backyard Bikini Time..

3 cheers for oddly positioned Big Toes..





FYI - The Season Pass for The Live Feeds goes away at Noon BBT Today!
CBS Interactive Inc.
After that, live feed subscriptions will only be available on a monthly basis.  






Permalink







58 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Guesses? My guess is GM

July 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi Everyone! Grendon--I heard that conversation Howard had about knowing who he is going to marry. ;) Plus, I can't stand them together. Candace gets on my nerves and very quickly got very possessive.

July 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Hayden Smith said...

Still hoping Amanda goes up and gets sent packing...

July 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger lee said...

For the Record. And this is true. Nobody!! NOBODY can ever measure up to Jeff and Jordan in my book! Ever! Ever! ;) In fact, Jordan had said last year that Jeff had a year, til his bday in June, to give her a ring. Where is that ring????

July 22, 2013 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

I got got !!!
Good Morning everyone*

No time to retype, gotta run.


LOL

July 22, 2013 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jumbo! :)

Good morning, Lee! :)

Good morning, Hayden! :)

Good morning, Pally! :)

July 22, 2013 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO i dont want Amanda to go, the show wouldnt be as exciting.. Howard is strange, he needs to go...

July 22, 2013 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have actually put a lot of thought into this and I do NOT want Howard to go up. Under the circumstances, I think it is the worst thing that could happen to Amanda. Love her or hate her, I think the house has ganged up on her enough. It has been a constant Amanda bash-fest the last 36 hours no matter what camera you went to.

Howard has already set it up so that no matter what happens he will come out looking clean. Candice is 100% sure that Amanda got voted Most Villainous Player and that if Howard goes up it will prove her theory. Of course, even if Howard doesn't go up and the replacement is anyone BUT Amanda, she will still think she was right. She will just say her intimidation tactics worked and Amanda was afraid to put up Howard.

Regardless, I don't think Howard would ever be voted out over Aaryn or Kaitlin so having him on the block would just start a sh*tstorm of drama. It would be great for the feeds but not good for Amanda since she would be at the receiving end of it all.

July 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

While we're waiting....

Think it was Sat night. GM traps Jessie in a room and begins an interminable soliloquy. After 10 minutes, I felt sorry for Jessie. At 14 minutes, I felt sorry for Carolyn! It may still be going on!

July 22, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I'm guessing GM or Amanda..kinda hoping Amanda though! I used to love her but she's starting to drive me crazy!:-)

July 22, 2013 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn and Dishers! Please put GM up I just can't listen to her anymore. Have a great day everyone, it's cleaning day in my house with BB LFs in the back ground.

July 22, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Did anyone catch Candice mentioning she had a boyfriend yesterday?

Is it true or do you think she made it up because of "Sandra"

Sandra is what Candice call's Howards gf back home.

July 22, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Hayden Smith said...

Good morning, Caro :)

As long as either Aaryn or Amanda go home this week, I'll be happy. But my guess is that GM will go up as the MVP renom. Also, will the MVP twist be revealed to the HGs at all?

July 22, 2013 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi Carolyn and All,
omgee, how can GM be So delusional??

July 22, 2013 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Howard is putting on a great portrayal of a man who believes women should be quiet and let the men do the thinking, and then do exactly as they are told. (I don't know how he feels about the barefoot and pregnant parts -- yet.)

July 22, 2013 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

You have my undying gratitude for holding your breath. Now we (or at least I) can breath easily. At least until Thursday night.

This is the most anxious I have ever been for a POV ceremony since I knew Crazy James was getting blindsided.

July 22, 2013 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

How is Amanda not the renom?!? Ginamarie is so pointless!

July 22, 2013 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

Thank goodness! I was hoping for Howard, but I figured GM was a good guess, since they've shown her crying so much on the TV episodes.

-Mistyfied

July 22, 2013 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

@Lee: "Where is that ring????" I think, if you look really closely, you will find Howard has it firmly planted in Candice's nose.

July 22, 2013 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good afternoon everyone. Carolyn, we would be lost without you. I am disappointed they HGs were told America voted for the 3rd nominee. That means we probably won't get to next week and I liked the paranoia it caused in the house!

July 22, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lee

I definitely agree about Jeff and Jordon. They were and still are the best. I think Amanda and McCrae are a very odd couple indeed. I automatically thought she hooked up with him because he was HOH. I do believe that whatever feelings they have at this point, they are real. But the skeptic in me thinks it probably won't last once they are in the real world. However, I wish them both the best and stranger things have happened.

July 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Lee I agree just where is that ring!!!! I was just talking about that last night with a friend who is also a BB addict.

They are my all time favorites!

July 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I agree with Elissa, America can not be trusted LOL

Good afternoon everyone!!

Well, I was hoping Amanda would get the renom, but now that it's GinaMarie, can they just send Aaryn packing, please!!!

July 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! Had to step out during trivia to give my neighbor a ride....didn't think it would turn into a shopping spree...still out and about on my phone...So glad to have the Dish to keep me updated...

So they told them that we were MVP huh, what a waste of a good twist....would have been great to see the paranoid scramble continue...lol

July 22, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

OMG I think GM is going to have to be carried out on a stretcher. lol

July 22, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, if it's endurance for the next HOH, who do you favor? I would think Helen or Ellisa because of their conditioning, or Kaitlin because of youth and tenacity. I don't see any of the guys being close.

July 22, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger letsgetlost said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 22, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger letsgetlost said...

Woohoo!! So glad Amanda was not put up - good job America!

July 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Helene from NJ said...

Hi Everyone! After watching last nights show again, it seems that they really focused on Amanda talking about getting Howard out over and over again. I am thinking they set it up that way because she is the one who will go up next after Elissa takes herself off the block.

July 22, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

SO glad my girl Amanda didn't get put up.

July 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Gm is pulling a Chima.

Regarding the DR possibly calling her in: "Fu*k them. If they call me in I'm sleeping through it."

July 22, 2013 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

They did not reveal that we were MVP..

July 22, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Re: Amanda/McC, did you see how awkward they were in HoH last night during their brief date? It gave me pause, and I think it gave McC pause, because it was a glimpse into what their relationship would be outside of the game.

July 22, 2013 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Grendon--I believe McManda are real, too. And I thought the same thing that first week. That Amanda was up there for the power and that may have been true and grew into real feelings. They are odd, but cute. But nobody in my book will ever be as adorable as J/J. ;)

As for Howard, I really haven't listened to him much. I really cannot stand listening to Candace, or watch her pawing him. Yuck.

And, hey, for your viewing pleasure, there is a clip of Elissa on Anderson Cooper's show as a bridezilla. You should you tube it.

July 22, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Shi-Shi. Yay again. We are of one mind. lol

July 22, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

I wonder if it would change anything in the house if they were told America was the MVP. Some of them seem to get what that means (top choices already up, split vote on the rest), but some might decide to vote out the person America seems to want out. I'm still not convinced GM wants to stay, but I don't think she would leave otherwise.

July 22, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

And now for three days of tears and F-Bombs....

July 22, 2013 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger lee said...

And, Carolyn, did somebody say that they know we were MVP? It doesn't sound like they know after listening to GM and Kaitlin.

July 22, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Oops. Just read your comment. ;)

July 22, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet mother of bieber!!!! The BB Gods love me! So glad it's GM!!!! Sigh of relief and huge smile on my face.

July 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Honeygirl said...

Grendon, in the real world,(I sincerly hope that) McCrae has way too much manly pride to be Amanda's sugar baby. How emasculating would that be?

Berdachebear: You put your finger on why I just can't like Howard!!!!

I couldn't figure it out for the longest time, something about him was just "off" and he made me uncomfortable (I'm a "born again" hard core Christian as well), and you put your finger right on what it was.

Howard's a chauvanist. This isn't just him acting for the sake of the game, this is who he IS. He honestly believes women are to be kept in their place and controlled by a man.

*Sigh*...what a waste of what could've been a good man...sad....I hope "Sandra" knows the score before she lets him put a ring on it.

July 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Going out now. Enough of Elissa complaining about Yoga equipment and how it's not fair she doesn't have a mat. wahhh wahhhhhh

July 22, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger krisserpisser said...

Good day everyone! I love reading everyones thoughts...it makes my head spin with all the senarios. I hope they reveal everything on the live show before the vote. It would be so fun to see all the expressions live. Again, thank thank thank you Carolyn for all you do!

July 22, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

paddy028

I think McCrae stands a chance in endurance. He did good on the popsicle. Andy has the build for endurance but might not feel threatened enough to have that killer instinct.

July 22, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

it wolud make sense for them not to reveal who the MVP was. They did not in the past when it was a player, it is part of the game as it is being played this year.

Arayan is playing a very good muzzled game, it just may be that Kaitlyn is voted to leave.

GM no matter what her actions are,is still seen as a complete idiot. and not worthy of consideration as a threat.

Now ee have to wait till thursday...Oy.


Mah neshtanah, lol,
for the widow Uhas i was rthinking yisgodal vyeskadash shmay rabo...

July 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Hayden Smith said...

Michelle- Welcome to America.

July 22, 2013 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

for the howard-candace "relationship, can we call it:

Canward?

July 22, 2013 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lee

Regarding the bridezilla clip-Elissa and Rachel are definitely cut from the same cloth.

July 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :))

Brain melt has hit! I need a 90 minute break. Possibly less. Fresh air definitely.

I'll be back with a new top post soon.

xo,
Carolyn

July 22, 2013 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it I wish bb would tell the house guests that America was MVP

July 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon...me too! I had to take a Xanax last night and turn the feeds off because I just knew it was going to be Amanda and we know they would have voted her off!

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll sleep good tonight.

July 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mmm.. they're really taking it easy at this point..

I'm here, waiting..

July 22, 2013 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elissa: you don't think it was Spencer? It's probably Aaryn.. I don't know. I don't really care. I just think it's the dumbest waste of a thing ever.
**getting rid of the box of rocks week one was genius.


Actually, it WAS a smart move. Had she nominated any other guy (except for maybe Judd), Elissa would have been evicted that week.

July 22, 2013 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Dishers :)
Carolyn and lscott re your 2 comments:

Mah neshtanah, lol,
for the widow Uhas i was rthinking yisgodal vyeskadash shmay rabo...

I had to put some work into translating those but they were absolutely worth it. Hi-lar-i-ous!!!

July 22, 2013 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GM cracks me up! She is so unstable and the way she reacts to situations is extremely funny. I wonder if the pressure of the BB house changes people that much or if she is a goofball outside of the house as well...

July 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm going to say for now HI :)

Another 10 hr. day. What happened to my "part time" job that would allow lots of BB watching. Oh well the money's good.

Catching up as usual. So much going on. Was surprise the new MVP nom wasn't Amanda. Like I said the other night, what do I know.

July 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :-)

New Top Post!

:0)

July 22, 2013 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Or the energy after 3 weeks on slop

July 22, 2013 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below