;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday Morning


My head is still spinning from last night on the feeds, and BB is already waking them up!  If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, please run, don't walk, and read The Overnight Report, which should be subtitled "Elissa Goes Rogue: Pandemonium Ensues."  Otherwise, you're going to be lost all day today.

9:45am
BB: Good morning, houseguests.  It's time to get up for the day. There are fresh batteries in the Storage Room..

♫Regulate yourself.. Regulate everything.
**i think. 

10:00am
The HGs are slowly showing signs of life. Andy's up and about.  Aaryn's brushing her teeth.. The backyard is still open.. Andy heads out to the hammock, and I will him to talk to us..
 
10:05am
BB: Judd, please go to the Diary Room.
BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.


**Come on, Andy.  I can see the wheels turning.  Share.

10:12:45 - A bird scares the hell of out Andy..

10:14am
Helen comes outside..   Andy calls her over, and BOOM! We're off and running.

Helen: There was no need to tip off Kaitlin, Spencer or Howard, because now they're going to come after us. So um, she said, I really felt like I needed to know the truth about that.. It's my vote.  I said, if you're part of an alliance, you discuss things like that with your alliance.. She said, I don't need anyone's protection.  I told her you've needed more than anyone, and these people have all had your back.  I said, We're all in an alliance.  We don't throw each other under the bus.  The Key to being in an alliance is protecting not only yourself, but everyone in the alliance.  She was like, Oh gosh, I didn't mean it to.. So I kind of threatened her a little, saying if you don't shape up, the alliance isn't going to want you.
Andy: THey already don't.

Helen: I know.   I said, calling your alliance member who is also HoH a liar, is not a smart move.. She's like, I don't know why Judd didn't stick up for me when they said.. I told her, There's no beef against Judd. He's key to this game for you to be here.  He's not the one who put you up this week.  I said, I really want to play with you, but what you did today, went against me.   I was like, do it for me.  She's coming after me.  I evicted Jeremy.  Don't mess up the plan and put targets on our back.  Before I was worried about Aaryn winning HoH, now I'm worried about Howard, Spencer, Aaryn and Candice winning HoH.
Andy: Not Aaryn.
Helen: I know.. But I didn't want to tell her that.  She doesn't know Aaryn's working with us now.   Anyway,  I told her, and she feels bad about it..
Andy: Does she though?
Helen: I told her.. If you don't play this game and with the alliance, no one's going to have your back.  I said, you really betrayed me today, more than anyone has.. I make mistakes too, I'm not perfect, but that one conversation with Kaitlin has now damaged your game.  You were on a high, and now you've gone back down to the bottom.
Andy: Totally.
Helen: I told he.. I have to kind of detach myself from her, so people don't think I'm supporting this behavior..
Andy: It was very selfish.
Helen: She was very selfish last night.
Andy: Andy even with some of the MVP stuff.
Helen: The problem is, I'm playing this game with her, but she's not playing this game with me.  She's playing Elissa's game.  That's my biggest worry.  One day she gets really mad at us, and outs everything.

Talk turns to Candice, then Judd..

Judd comes to join them on the hammock.

Andy: I was just filling her in on the whole Amanda story.
Judd: It don't make no sense. Oh yeah.. the reason she came up with those people is they were in the cockpit..
Andy: That's why Kaitlin thought Amanda thought..
*headspins at 10:26am

Judd: She said, I cracked the code guys.. She said, Manda has made up this whole alliance to people.. It made no sense whatsoever.
Helen: She's left trying to figur eout who started.
Judd: What was Elissa's explanation.
Helen: She was upset that we didn't stick up for her..
Judd: But what was her explanation?
Helen; She said she didn't think that conversation with Kaitlin was going to grow into a monster. I told her, you can either play this game with your alliance, or by yourself.  Yesterday, you played only for yourself.  And all of these people have kept you here.  She's like, I'm here, because I'm MVP.. I said, no, you're here because of these people's votes.

They all feel evictor's remorse, and debate which should tell Kaitlin..

Helen: So then she blamed Amanda.
Andy: When in doubt, blame Amanda.
Helen: And that's not fair to Amanda.
Judd: Not at all.

Helen: She's really sorry about it.
Andy: Is she still gonna vote Kailtin out?
Helen: She's still gonna vote Kaitlin out.  She's not gonna talk to anyone about it.  My hope is that it goes away.
Andy: Kaitlin's gonna be on the warpath today.
Helen: We don't wanna get on ELissa.
Judd: I don't wanna get on her, but I can't trust her.  As far as I'm concerned, she's on the bottom of the totem poll now.
Andy: Me too.


Helen: Between us, we gotta beat Howard, Spencer and Candice in HoH.. and maybe even Elissa.  I will tell you that she has no problem anymore with putting Howard on the block.. She hate him now.  She hates how he's using Candice, and she hates how he's using his prayerfulness.

Andy: Spencer told me last night that you and Elissa are playing a good cop bad cop thing.. Where Elissa blows up, and then people come to confide in you.


Helen: Amanda cannot go home before Howard and Spencer.  We have to protect her.  THey're gonna want to backdoor her.  There's too much going on..

Helen: We need to make sure Jessie knows that Aaryn's going out before her. Howard, Spencer, Aaryn.  We're not bringing her to jury.
Judd: Jessie and Aaryn are pretty buddy buddy..

10:47a
Helen: I feel bad for Amanda.
Judd: Don't.  We have the numbers.  And we might even have the HoH, so there's no reason to do premature damage control.
Helen; I feel like we need to all fight for this one as hard as possible.  Don't be mad at me if I get this one.

Judd: Did she get MVP this week?
Helen: No.. She thinks Howard got it.  Also.. I think Howard might be Danielle from AllStars Brother.. That would give him a big fanbase.. so he would win MVP too.
Judd: no, She doesn't really have a big fanbase.  Jeff n Jordan, Janelle, Dan.. Those are big fanbases.
Helen: The black vote.. i think America picked him.
Andy: I think America chose the nominees.
Judd: To throw us off?  Make us all point fingers?  That makes sense too.

10:52am -- They get off the hammock, greet Aaryn.. Judd joins her on the couch. Then Helen and Andy.

Helen: You handled yourself really well yesterday.  I wanna give you props for that.
Aaryn: Well, thank you. It wasn't easy.
Helen: Today's gonna be tough.  We're gonna make Kaitlin feel like she's safe.  She's gonna try everything today.  I have to tell you.. I normally don't break my word, but many people have told me she's coming after me.. I think it's a Jeremy thing.
Aaryn: She didn't even tell me that.
Helen: And Howard and Spencer think I'm coming after them becauise of the moving company, which I am.. and every other lie they've told me since day one.  But when I hear she's comong after me..

Judd: Quit making arguments with ELissa though.
Aaryn: I didn't.
Judd's teasing.

Aaryn: I've been doing nothing but, How's your life?  Can I wash your feet?
ALL: Laugh. 

Judd: My biggest worry right now.. Kaitlin just wants to know if she's going home, but I can't tell her yet, because it puts a big target on me.  I wanna tell her, but it's just not the right time, because she'll have to much time to scramble.  It's just making me sick.  She's a really good girl.  She's kind-hearted.
Aaryn: She is.  Everyone here is doing what they think is gonna take them farther.
Judd: I still feel like I owe you one.. Not putting me on the block or Have Not when you were HoH.

Talk turns to the coming HoH.. They all think the HoH will choose the Have Nots this week, and there wont be a HHN comp.

11:09am
Cam 1/2
 Game talk has subsided.. They're laughing and chatting about past seasons..  Most love Daniele Donato, and wish she hadn't gone out as early as she did. (**ditto)
Jessie: Who do you think will get called back from our season?
Judd: It's too early.
Andy: I feel like maybe Nick, Jeremy..
Judd: Nick had the personality of a fish.
Jessie: (to Aaryn) I feel like you'll get called back.
**I can hear the people in the control room laughing from here.
Judd: Maybe Amanda.
Aaryn: Yeah.. Totally Amanda.  She's usually calm and cool, unless it directly effects her.

Jessie: Did you hear me come get in bed with you at like 6 this morning?
Judd: no.
Aaryn: That's hilarious.\
Jess: I was super cold.. So I went up there.. But I'm not allowed to sleep, so I was focusing on the

Aaryn: The more Spencer talks about your breasts and your body..
Judd: And Butterscotch..
Aaryn: it makes me want to throw up.
Judd: He said, I bet her pussy tastes like butterscotch.
Jessie: Eewwwwww!  That's so gross.  Is it possible to be putin brain jail?
Aaryn: Yes, it's called a mental institution, and he has been in one. I didn't ask for what.  I bet it was for weed.

Aaryn: Every time he massages your shoulders.
Jessie: That is never happening again.
Judd: We should change your name to Butter. 

Jessie: That's disgusting that he would even say that on tv.  I thought he was all about Marylin.
Judd: He is.
Jessie: But now he's talking about someone else's butterscotch vagina? I hope when he goes home, she throws butterscotch on him.

11:20am
Cam 1/2
Judd, Andy, Aaryn, Jessie cont'd.

Jessie: I'm so happy you're staying.
Aaryn: Me too.  I wonder what stuff Kaitlin's gonna pull today. You look like you've lost like 15 pounds.
Judd: What if you'r eHave Not again next week?
Jessie: Judd..
Aaryn: You're not going to be.. I'm gonna win HoH, and I've already figured out the 4 people: Howard, Spencer, GM, Elissa.  Although, if any of you win it, put me on it.. I'll raise my hand and volunteer.

Jessie: You were so funny this morning.  As soon as I climbed into bed, you rolled over, held me and kissed my hand.

Judd: I move around a lot in my sleep.

**Umm.. am I imagining things, or is Judd in need of.. release?

Jess and Andy head inside to make some slop..

Aaryn: Do you realize, if I would've slept with you last night.. and Jessie had come in there at 6am, she would've flipped out.
Judd: I just meant to sleep.
Aaryn: i know what you meant, but she still would'nt have liked it.
Judd: I probably shouldn't have told her the butterscotch thing.

11:30am Jessie returns..

Jessie: Oh my goodness.. please let this day go fast.
Aaryn: I really want this day to go fast too.
Judd: Me too.
Carolyn: Me too.

I see movement on 3...

CUT TO:
11:31am
Cam 3
Andy and Amanda

Andy: Even if Kaitlin is telling the complete truth, no one's ever gonna believe her.
Amanda: If anything, I think it gained more trust with Aaryn.
Andy: And Judd thought a lot during solitary.. It's kind of perfect.. It get's Kaitlin out of here, keeps the blood off his hands and brings Aaryn closer to us.  You're gonna be fine.

11:35a
They end this quickly and Amanda heads into the bathroom.. Coming out of the bathroom, Judd pulls Amanda in for a morning hug.

It's so nice, she pulls him back in for a second.  Mmm. :-)

11:45am
Amanda joins the couch crew out back..

Jessie: Do you know about this, Amanda?  Spencer said he bets my vagina tastes like butterscotch.
Amanda: So disgusting.
Jessie: Good morning! hehe
Amanda: I hate him so much..

Aaryn: The said thing is, I was really close to GM and Kaitlin, and now they're really close to each other, and they've pushed me out.
Judd: That's how groups of 3 girls work.  I've always noticed that.

Jessie; No kisses for me?
Judd: I always give you kisses on your cheek, your hand and on your butterscotch.
*hehehe

11:49am
McCrae joins the living, all of whom give him hell for his pants being halfway down, and tell him to immediately correct the situation.
Talk turns to dogs..

Amanda: How cool would it be if for HoH you got your dog for a week?

Judd gives me another reason to love him - he loves Bull Mastiffs. :) He tells a long story about one..

Amanda: Oh my God, is this story never going to end, or has my Adderall not kicked in?
**hehehehe

11:55am
Cam 3/4 Helen's in the Cockpit with Jessie..
Cam 1/2 Judd, McCrae, Amanda, Aaryn, Andy are sharing stories, enjoying each other on the couch out back


This concludes the Morning Update.  We're taking a wee bloggy break.  Please mind the critters til we return! They've been rather unpredictable this season.  If you'd like to check out the feeds for free, here's a 2 day trial to get you going.






Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Buenos dias

Whether BB rigs comps or not, they do a damn good job of picking entertaining HGs! Is it the house that makes people think they have super powers, or were they like that coming in. Elissa is great for tv. She is so much like her sister but with some strange twist added...

July 24, 2013 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning again, just popping in before I'm off to work. Backyard still open so it looks like it won't be a big endurance thing if it is. Still time to put up the wall though, so hopefully. Can't wait to see what kind of fallout last night brings.

Have a great day everyone :) read you later ;)

July 24, 2013 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't like it when the HGs comments sink to an ugly below the belt level. But I say this every year-

I look at the whole series of events. Action vs. reaction. Attack mode vs. defense mode. Sides are chose, lines are drawn, it starts to get personal and a whole chain of events ensues. Unfortunately it starts to get ugly.

At the crux of this all is Amanda vs. Howard. For Amanda, it was strictly about game. She knew there was a boys alliance although she didn't pinpoint exactly which boys were involved. Howard was afraid she was going to 'Yoko Ono' his Beatles and wanted her out. (In other words, he didn't like the fact that McCrae couldn't control her because all women should be controlled by men.)

From that point on, Howard wanted Amanda out. She knew this so she in turn wanted him out. For Amanda it was all about game-take out your direct threat before they take out you. For Howard it seems to be much deeper and more personal and his mouthpiece Candice made it very personal by spreading lies that she swears are the truth even though she has evidence to the contrary, and by threatening (yes, I do call "Don't fu*k with me or else" a threat.)

Everyone in the house is creating fake alliances. In part to protect their own alliances and in part to expose others. Everyone tells game related lies. What I call 'legal' lies are lies told to not give away your alliance, your vote and your intended nominees. What I consider 'illegal' lies are lies told deliberately to set people up, sabotage their games and even damage their reputations in and out of the house. That is what Spencer and Howard did the whole weekend. Concocting elaborate plans, rumors and lies that would all point back to Amanda as the house shit stirrer. Candice has fallen for it hook line and sinker and now believes that once words leave her mouth it automatically makes them true.

I have not liked Howard's game play. He did start out as one of my favorites, even ahead of Amanda. Just because they were in opposing alliances I still liked them both. The key to the game is if your ship is sinking, change your strategy. Howard is playing the same way he was playing the first week because he can't let go of his personal grudge against Amanda. She was NOT the only one to figure out MC. She was NOT the only one to work to get the votes flipped when Nick was on the block. That leads me to believe that it is something about the fact that she is a woman who is strong, outspoken, independent and not easily fooled that he just cannot handle. He has basically told Candice to not speak unless he tells her what to say.

And once again-I said this yesterday and will say it again-Candice and Howard both approached Aaryn about working with her. So for Candice to say that it is a slap in the face to her and Howie for anyone to keep Aaryn this week is complete B.S. Also, Amanda was not the single driving force of the 'keep Aaryn campaign'. It was discussed as an alliance and the cons for Kaitlin overshadowed the pros. That is why they decided to keep Aaryn.

July 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good Morning everyone! What a crazy night it was, for sure.
I thought the HOHitis Queen Helen promised over and over to Kaitlin that she would do everything in her power to keep her safe this week. It's okay for Helen to lie but God forbid anyone else dare do it to her.
As for Amanda, her statements about stabbing Jessie and using her blood as a lube and her wanting to do physical harm to Candice is extremely troubling. McCrae better reign her in, oh wait, that's not going to happen, because Amanda has his balls in her back pocket.

July 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

Once again Grendon, you've said EVERYTHING I'm thinking! The crux of the matter IS Amanda versus Howard and it has evolved just as you describe!People who are bashing Amanda to the extent they are could not be watching the same BB game as we are.

July 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wolfe 13

Thank you so much. Every so often I think I am losing my mind. (Then I see someone like Elissa and realize I have nothing to worry about.)

July 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger CheySky said...

Did they wake them so early due to early lockdown or because of the drama orrrrr is something else gonna happen today? If there's a Pandora's box is it usually earlier in the week?

July 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Sorry Helen! Fail on the sabotage Howard attempt!!

July 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

And did she just say the black vote??? You're really reaching Helen. Must I add you to my list?? SMH.

July 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm counting on Judd to make me laugh at least once a day.

Andy, Jessie, Aaryn and Judd were talking about who from their cast might get called back. Andy suggested maybe Nick. Judd said, "Nick has the personality of a fish."

Thank you Judd. What made it even funnier was when Jessie or Aaryn (not sure which) said, "Don't talk about those fish. It fu*ks you up."

July 24, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lucky13 --

She's a political strategist. They talk about voting blocks like that. It's not motivated by bigotry.

July 24, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

With all due respect, Candice may have threatened for Amanda not to "F*ck with her," but last night Amanda literally threatened to sharpen a butter knife and stab her. And called her a fat, ugly pig. After laughing week 1 about how Elissa should be raped. This does not a strong woman make. Amanda is painfully, significantly insecure and must throw a tantrum when something doesn't go her way, and to her no hurtful words off limits. I am extraordinarily independent and outspoken, and I don't believe feminine strength and humanity are mutually exclusive.

After Howard and Amanda spoke last night, he calmly continued to talk game while she left and took personal shots at him. I can't understand for the life of me how people say she doesn't take things to a personal level. SHE confronted the race issue in the house, and now that it's convenient for her to work with the bigot, she is telling anyone who will listen that the black man is pulling a race card, when he has done nothing but internalize his pain as far as I can tell.

I literally can't watch her on the feeds, and as a financially and otherwise independent woman I would hate for her to be held up as our example.

Sigh. It's that point in the season where I struggle to root for most of them!

July 24, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lucky13

In defense of Helen (which is hard for me because I find her annoying) she was talking about the black vote over the weekend also but did not mean it in a derogatory way. (At least not when I heard her talking about it. I don't know if she has said anything since.)

They were trying to figure out who had MVP or who would get it in the future. She, at that time, said the black vote and minority vote as a whole were a strong force and it made sense, because of the racial slurs that have taken place, that they would want to support Howard or Candice or herself.

July 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amanda is personally my favorite in the game and has been for a while. She gets pushy for sure and it appears that's just her personality. I was so scared she was going to be the 3rd MVP nom and was so happy that didn't happen. I would LOVE for her to win HOH. I bet we would see some big moves then. And how quickly the Amanda bashing would stop by everyone else in the house. I have my fingers crossed that her or McCrae win the next HOH:)

July 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thank you Carolyn! What a crazy many hours its been. "Andy: I think America chose the nominees.
Judd: To throw us off? Make us all point fingers? That makes sense too." This is part of the reason they are my favorites and want them to be the final two. I think they're smart and I think they are kind.
Also, why does Helen think everyone votes only along racial lines? She said something the other night too about how all the minorities (only??) would dislike Aaryn for her racial comments. How about we all like or dislike people based on their character?

July 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I'm praying in the church of Grendon! Amen!

July 24, 2013 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

On the positive side, did you read J-u-doubleD's hoh blog yesterday? I liked him before but that blog was awesome, and I love how he said being on slop made him more appreciative of the things he has. He has just become my favorite. I hope he wins!!

July 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont know why, but i just ate a whole bag of Worther's Originals

July 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I never heard the 'rape' comment in regards to Elissa. I don't like it when anyone gets on a dirty level. But killing Candice with a butter knife can be added to I will rip her face off, I want to kill her in her sleep, I will eff up a bit*h, fat, fat-as*, slu*, wh*re, embarrassment, no character, no morals, ugly, evil soul-these are all comments I have heard from EVERYone, especially the girls. Most of these comments were aimed at Amanda during the weekend bashfest. Even Helen has said 'F*cking bi*ch. I want to kill her.'

I don't try to defend anyone for those types of comments but NO ONE in that house is innocent.

I don't want to get into the race card issue and hope they quit talking about it. It doesn't make anyone look good. I can never feel like Howard feels concerning the racism because I cannot walk in his shoes. And my heart has broke for him and I completely understood why he felt he couldn't be the one to stand up to the people doing it.

However, it is a mixed message when Candice makes a point to say why it is so important for Aaryn to leave yet turns around and tries to make a secret alliance to keep her. And the first time Amanda tried to talk to Aaryn about how wrong the racial comments were and how she was hurting people, she didn't do it as a strategy. She did it to be a good person. All Amanda got was sh*t for it and told that she was causing trouble.

July 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Lara - I could not agree with you more!

July 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

Jessie: Who do you think will get called back from our season?

Carolyn, this should totally be a quickie poll. Please allow us three choices for an all-stars season.

July 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Cowwie said...

After hearing the comment about how neat it would be if the HOH got a dog...wasn't there a pig in one of the first seasons? THAT would be fun to see :)

July 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Markson said...

With respect to Grendon and Wolfe, I am actually really enjoying the chess match between Amanda and Howard but I think they both are at fault but it's only grown this big because Amanda won't let go of Howard wanting her out while with the MC.

I also think Howard was willing to let it pass before the whole Elissa/McCrae MVP charade happened and revealed that Amanda still considered Howard a target. Him wanting Amanda out originally had more to do with her fishing and tryining to expose the MC alliance and less about being a Woman Imo. I think he actually respects that she plays the game so well.

As for his relationship with Candice, I think the guy just has a hard time conjoining the personal aspects of the game from the game with actual gameplay. In fact the only reason Amanda began working with Aaryn was because Aaryn was willing to target Howard after Howard decided to try and throw the Have Not comp(unsucessfully) even though it would have made him a have not as well, and he did that because he didn't like the way Aaryn and co treated the house due to the bed flipping and name calling. Amanda just took advantage of the anger that triggered with Aaryn while Howard tried to pull Kaitlin(or pretty much anyone he could) in order to counter Amanda's continued aggression. I'd actually really would like to see Howard/Amanda work together but I'm sure that bridge has been blown to smithereens by now.

July 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Markson said...

And re: the campaign to keep Aaryn...Amanda was not the single force but she was the one who planted the seed and watered it, even going as far as coaching Aaryn telling her to make cookies, be nice and she'd basically handle the rest. It can't be said Amanda acted alone because that isn't her game. She doesn't want power, attention or to get involved when she doesn't need to. She'd rather plant the idea and then give everyone else their marching orders so her hands stay clean. Very good strategy; getting in bed with Aaryn is a great game move but is also pretty scum baggish.

July 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger ScottDishCoolNess said...

Great job Carolyn summarizing the really amazing night on the feeds last night! Really think Elissa made a game changing error that will cause a more quick vote out than would have happened before! Judd for the win!

July 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger LooseCannon said...

Not that I like Spencer, or feel his comments are appropriate. But, How is it ok for Amanda to say, "I bet she could eat her own vagina" about Elissa. Yet, Spencer is in the wrong for saying Jessie's vagina tastes like butterscotch? When it comes to Amanda, she lives by such a double standard it's unbelievable.

July 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn,

I didn't want to post anything to cause a debate so if my last post was too argumentative you don't have to include it.

I think that words like 'threatened' and 'bullied' are overused in the BB house. I call what Candice did to Amanda a threat because it was done face to face in a very confrontational way. Also, Candice has said several times that her threats worked so I guess if she calls it a threat then it is a threat.

I think constantly asking someone if they are voting so-and-so out can be annoying and irritating but it is not threatening. Telling someone, "If you don't vote the way I tell you to I will be coming after you next week" is a threat per say, but it's a threat that doesn't really need to be made. Obviously if someone votes against you then they are not on your side.

All other nasty, mean-spirited, disgusting, soul shattering comments-if made behind someone's back-are not threats. They are simply bad behavior. I don't excuse it. When it is against someone I like I feel hurt. When it comes from someone I like I feel disappointed. But it is simply bad behavior that NO ONE is immuned to, EVERYone is guilty of and it happens every single year. Most of the people saying these words don't even realize what they are saying in the heat of the moment. They are bored, paranoid, they can't trust anyone, they are stuck living with people they may not get along with in the best of circumstances and now they have reasons to be against each other. Any feeling of hurt or anger is magnified.

I have heard terrible things over the years and this cast is far from the worst. (I am not talking about the racism. I am talking about the general back stabbing and crap talking.) I think anyone who has seen Boogie on Big Brother would probably agree.

July 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you Shi Shi

I am thinking maybe I better shut up for the day before I get myself in more trouble. I guess perception is in the eye of the beholder.

July 24, 2013 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

100% Agree Lara. I really liked Amanda at first but her pushiness and some of the things that have come out of her mouth have really bothered me. I'm not saying the other house guests are better/worse but I expected more from her because she was the one that tried to speak up. It seemed phony after she came back and said that Candice and Howard were being too sensitive. She should let them feel and be whatever they want to be and leave the topic alone. Just because Jewish comments don't bother her doesn't mean the other house guests are being sensitive.

July 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! :)

Thank you for being here. :)

There's a new top post. Please come join me up there..

ClickMe

:)

July 24, 2013 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Totally agree!

July 24, 2013 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hilarious

July 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I try

July 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger FunnyBits said...

Your blog is my go-to! LOve love love....and i admit i feel a bit lost when there is no update...love your little side comments to! Brilliant work!

July 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger FunnyBits said...

I worte such a nice comment and it disappeared. Basically, just wanted to say Love these updates and yoru site and the wittiness! Keep it goin!

July 24, 2013 at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below