;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Overnight Report

Gooood morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Wednesday!  What a night!!! They're all cuckoo for cocopuffs! 

In order to fully grasp this Overnight, you have to go back to this afternoon, when Elissa misunderstood Andy's shushing her and McCrae's reaction to that shushing.  She thought they were laughing at her religious beliefs, and NO amount of explaining or apologizing would correct that in her head.  It festered and festered and got discussed and festered some more.. until Kaboom!

Elissa decided to go rogue and tell Kaitlin that people were flipping the vote.

7:35pm
Cam 1/2
Kitchen
Elissa & Kaitlin

Elissa: I'm telling you, everyone's trying to flip the vote.

Kaitlin: I'll ask people.
Elissa: Please don't say I told you.  I'm giving you a heads up.  Like, out of.. I literally want you to stay.
Kaitlin: Ok.. I believe you.  I trust you.
Elissa: Do you swear you wont..
Kaitlin: I wont throw you under the bus.
**For about 15 minutes.. and then..


If you missed it live, here are the flashback musts...

I do not say musts lightly.  If you don't have the feeds yet, here's the 2 day free trial.  If you'd like to have even half an understanding of what's happening in the house this season, the feeds an absolute requirement. 

Michigan Man's Tuesday Night Flashbacks Must Watch List: 
  1. 7:35pm cams 1/2 Elissa tells Kaitlin that people are flipping the vote. This leads to craziness still going on two hours later. 
  2. 7:50pm all cams -heads start exploding. Kaitlin point blank asks those in her secret alliance, GM, Spencer, Howard and Judd if they are in a secret alliance with them. Helen sits in silence thinking wtf are you doing Elissa? You're messing up our plan.
  3. 8:40pm -cams 3/4 Elissa and Spencer go out to the hammock and Spencer tells her his only loyalty is to her, Helen and Howard. Cams flip back to Andy and Helen and Andy says she, Elissa, needs to be gutted. Back to Elissa and Spencer. Helen heads up to HOH and tells McCrae and Amanda that Elissa is nuts and needs to go.
  4. Just one more..  11:18pm cams 1/2 is the best stuff but it all started 11:11pm Amanda confronts Candice and Kaitlin. This explains what Amanda was talking to Howard about later.


OK.. Now let's begin the overnight report.

12 Midnight
Cam 1 and 2
As we rejoin our HGs, Amanda is in a heated discussion with Howard about their agreement of protection, and Candice's propensity to utter Amanda's name..


Andy and Spencer are also present, but silent.


12:11am
Andy: Elissa went nuts today..  I've just been sitting back and shutting my f'ing mouth.
Spencer: Dude, we trust you.  We made some fake side alliances.

Kaitlin: People are freaking out. One of my friends said I might go home.  McCrae just told me that. And Judd. It's F'd up, because I have not caused as many issues as she has.

Andy: We were talking about religion.. Then she started about you and Ginamarie and people who were on the block.. Loud.. So I shushed her.. And she's like, I'm not Stupid! I will not allow people to treat me like this and laugh at my religion.  And I was like, Elissa, all I was doing was telling you to be quiet because you were talking about people who were right behind you.  And she wouldn't listen.. And she was mad at me and McCrae the rest of the day.  I was just like, Elissa, I'm so sorry, I would never knock your religion..

Spencer: She was really weird in the room.  I think Helen was a little blown away by how that exploded.
Andy: But that's one thing about Elissa.. Once she gets her mind on something, there's nothing you can do to change it.  It's like there's something missing.  It was the weirdest f'ing meeting..

Kaitlin: She was sitting there, trying to get me to lie for her, in front of the whole room.  Dude, she is a crazy liar.  She mentally blocks things out that she does.  She honestly convinces herself that she's not lying.
Spencer: I think she's a lunatic.  People rallied to save her in this house, and then she calls half of us liars.  I mean, I was a little afraid to speak up to her.. But I did, so everyone would know what I said.
Kaitlin: She's scary.
Andy: I've been noticing little things here and there.. She was like, that one blonde girl on season 12.. I don't remember her name.. Uhmm.. Yes you do.

Howard: Yeah, she questioned me, 21 questions last night.. Talking to me like I don't deserve to be here.
Kaitlin: Every single person deserves to be here but her.
Spencer: We all got here on our own merits, besides her.

12:26am  -- The extremely condensed version of Howard and Amanda's discussion

Kaitlin: What was all that about?  Enlighten me.
Howard: If you aint talking with me..
Kaitlin: You're talking against me..
Howard: To me, it all comes down to winning HoH. If I don't win HoH, I gotta win the Veto.

12:32
Kaitlin: I'm sorry you guys got put in this position tonight.. I didn't know how else to handle it..
Spencer: There's no way to handle it.  It's like when you're called a racist.  You can't disprove it by saying you're not.  It's just a witch hunt.  No matter what, you can't defend yourself out of it.

Andy: I'm telling you.. Those Reilly woman..
Kaitlin: Her sister was not this crazy.

12:35am
Spencer: (to Andy) You wanna go lay in the hammock?
Andy: Yeah.
Spencer: I wanna go lay out there, collect my zen... and then I'm taking applications for secret alliances.

Spencer and Andy leave..  Howard and Kaitlin remain in the Cockpit.

12:37am
Cam3
Hammock

Spencer: Dude.. He shoulda just been like, ok, I'll talk to Candice.
Andy: I know.

Spencer: I was like, What are you doing, Howard?
Andy: I felt so out of the loop today..

Spencer: You and Judd and Howard and me.. are the only deals I've got.   I do think Amanda and McCrae have deals with everyone in the house.
Andy: Really?  Not with me. They told me they have my back.  I make the moves I feel like I need to make, but I feel like I'm out of the loop a lot of the time.
Spencer: My loyalty is to you 3.  I think Elissa's on some weird power trip..
Andy: Totally.. I think she has some power where it doesn't matter that she can't play HoH next week.. and that weird joker smile.. I'm sick of walking on eggshells around her.

They say how much they need to make jury.. then..

Spencer: If this debate needs a vocal leader, I'm glad to step out and be that guy.


12:45am
Cam 1
Howard, Kaitlin, Candice

Howard: So if you win HoH, who will you put up?
Kaitlin: I don't know.
Candice: They're gonna want you to put me and Howie up.
Kaitlin: I'm not gonna lie.  I've heard that. I wanna put up Amanda and McCrae.  What would you do?
Howard: I wouldn't put you up.  I wouldn't put you up.
**indicating the 2 people present.

Kaitlin: I love Aaryn as a person, not as a game player.  She brings me down.
Howard: Just like McCrae.  I do not like him with Amanda.  She ain't that strong, in the mental or physical things that we do..

Judd enters..

Kaitlin: What's up, shady f*ck?
Judd: I should call it a night.  I'm just avoiding it, for the rest of the night.  I don't like to hear people argue and fight.

Timecheck -- 12:53am

1:02am
Cam 1 and 2
Candice and Howard
Candice potentially creates doubt in Howard's mind about Spencer's trustworthiness..

Candice: Amanda and McCrae were making fun of you.. I told Jessie and Spencer.. Who told?  Spencer.  Jessie don't talk to anybody.
Howard: Ok.. So I need to be more aware of Spencer.
Candice: Helen cannot control this anymore. At all.  She was so confused. Jessie got up.  Spencer went straight and talked to Amanda.
Howard: When was this??
Candice: Me, you and Spencer were talking.. Amanda and Elissa were having a long conversationin the shower.  Everything I said to Spencer gets back to Amanda.
Howard: ok
Candice: Spencer knows that every thing that comes onto you gets taken off of him.. And when it comes onto you, it gets back to me.
Howard: I'm sorry. 

Candice: When I woke up, the first thing on my mind was Spencer's not good.  Remember, it was Spencer who started the whole thing saying I sat on Aaryn's hat.
Howard: I can't say he doesn't pray, but... He said, I've been thinking we should go to the other side.  I've been prayin' about it and prayin' about it..
Candice: I can work Kaitlin to be loyal to us.  She don't trust Spencer at all.
Howard: I can work on Judd, and I think Andy's a good guy too.
Candice: Helen starting to see that she has no part in what Amanda and Elissa have.. and what SPencer has is strictly with Amanda and McCrae
**head spinning yet?? mine is!
Candice: Right now, Helen is really confused.. and I don't think she knows what's going on.
**my name is Carolyn, not Helen.

Candice: We just have to win HoH..
Howard: Don't put Spencer up.  If we get it.  He's playing both sides..
Candice: That's your homey, not mine.  He just took everything I told you and told Amanda. 
Howard: If you listen to him talk about politics.. He don't mess with folks like you and me, unless we entertain him.

Candice: Right now, what's important is it's more beneficial for us for Kaitlin to stay.. Aaryn is like a puppy drowning.  Kaitlin has other friends in the house. Kaitlin is not desperate.  Aaryn is.  And we know Elissa, me and you are gonna vote Aaryn out. Ultimately, if Spencer is working with Amanda and McCrae, then he's gonna vote Kaitlin out. Somethin' Elissa was telling me, saying the way Amanda and McCrae talk about you is horrible.. and she took offense to it, bla bla bla..  Spencer workin' on his own game, meanwhile playin you the whole time.
Howard: That's good game.  The only way to flip it is to win HoH.
Candice: Yeah,
Howard: I need to get some air.

They leave the cockpit.

1:17am
Kitchen Counter
Amanda and Andy

Amanda: Candice is waiting for Elissa in the bathroom right now.

CUT TO:
Bathroom
1:18am
Candice and Elissa are there, but no game talk.. and Elissa leaves in under 30 seconds.

CUT TO:
1:20am
Cam 1
Kitchen
Elissa, Helen, Amanda

Elissa: I don't know who it was, but I overheard someone saying there was a skinny dipping alliance.
Amanda: Hahaha!  You really are the scoundrel of this house.. Starting all these secret alliances.

Andy enters.

Andy: You're up!
Elissa: Yeah.
Andy: How did you sleep so far?

Andy: Where is everyone, Amanda?
Amanda: Up my asshole, Andy.  Why don"t you come check?
Spencer: Dude, I told you she was a liar.  There's nobody up that asshole!

CUT TO:
1:26am
Cam 3
Backyard Couch
Howard, Kaitlin, Spencer joins..

Kaitlin: Are you pointing?
Howard: No, I was seeing how straight the pool stick was..  This damn game.

Judd: We need to have some fun tomorrow, take our minds off the bullshit.  Everyone's so stresed out.
Kaitlin: Apparently I need to campaign now.  What do you think, Spencer?
Spencer: About the whole thing tonight?  I think it's craziness that led to craziness..
Kaitlin: Do you think there's a strong possibility of me going home?
Spencer: I think if you think Aaryn's not campaigning, you're crazy. 


1:29am
Kitchen
Kaitlin and Helen

Kaitlin: I heard that Aaryn's campaigning..
Helen: Iiiii.. don't know about that.  But I can find out.

Cockpit
1:30am
Helen and Elissa Cam 3

Helen: First of all, how are you doing?
**and did they adjust your meds?
Elissa: I just wanted to talk to Kaitlin, because I was so upset with Howard and Spencer..
Helen: You wanted to get Howard and Spencer out..
Elissa: I know they were in the moving company and lied about it, and H voted to get me out.
Helen: I know you and I want to trust Howard more, because he's so prayerful, but you don't know what people are like in this game.  The fact that he doesn't give a crap about Candice.. He's using her.. If he can do that do her?
Elissa: He can do that to us.
Helen: That's what did it for me.. He's telling other HGs how  he doesn't care about her.  As a friend, I want to tell her, but she wont believe me anyway, and it'll just tear our friendship apart.

CUT TO:
Cam 3
Andy and Kaitlin

Kaitlin: It makes me want to cry.
Andy: Don't freak out.  We'll figure out what's going on.

Kaitlin: If I win HoH next week, I'm putting Amanda and McCrae up.  ...Candice didn't want me telling anybody though.. So don't say anything.. And I went up to Helen and said, I think Amanda's campaigning for Aaryn to stay.. And Spencer just told me I'm out of my mind if I think Aaryn's not campaigning..

Andy: Amanda and McCrae didn't tell me anything about this.. So they were just gonna have me vote in the minority?
Kaitlin: Do you think we have enough votes to keep me here?
Andy: I did until a few minute ago.

CUT TO:
1:38am
Amanda and Elissa
Cam 3

Elissa: It's not like I want to believe Kaitlin.. It's just that I want to know.. I've never seen them.. It's just hard to believe they look me in the face and lie.. Why try to make a connection with me to screw me over?
Amanda: That's what they do.  They are really great liars.  I said to Howard, can you tell Candice to stop saying my name, and he talks in circles and metaphors.. He's like, why don't you tell Elissa to tell her that.. Like, what is Candice's vendetta about me?
Elissa: Do you think Howard's pushing her?
Amanda: 100%.

Elissa: People are crazy.  It's like.. I don't even think about you.  Why are you talking about me.
Amanda: She made something up, insinuating it came from you.. I'm like the scapegoat.  Whenever something goes wrong..
Elissa: And me.. And then Kaitlin was asking all innocent..

Amanda: Long story short, Kaitlin's blaming it on me..
Elissa: I would never repeat anything you guys say to me gamewise.. She came up to me when I was in bed, and said, Amanda just told me that you said..
Amanda: She told multiple people that. I'm like, how does that benefit me? 

Elissa: At least Candice feels justified in her mind.. I mean, Aaryn talks about me constantly..
Amanda: She hasn't talked about you since Nick left.

Amanda: She said that you said, the whole house wants you out, and I want Aaryn out, and you're gonna go home if you don't come clean about your alliance.
Elissa: I never said the whole house.


1:49am
Elissa and Amanda head up to HoH.. Andy is there.

Andy: She was just nervous after what happened to night.
Amanda: Well, that's what happens when you make bad fake alliances.

Talk turns to Have Not Itis..
McCrae enters...

After a couple minutes, Elissa emerges from the bathroom..

Elissa: I just asked Kaitlin a simple question.. if she was working with Howard and Spencer..
Andy: But why didn't you just trust Judd, instead of going to Kaitlin?
Elissa: Because they keep trying to talk to me, and going out of their way to lie to me.. So just for my own sanity, I wanted to see what Kaitlin would say.  And she said, "Oh no.. I'm gonna call them out in front of everyone." And I said, well you should, because you're gonna go home if it's true.

Helen enters..

Helen: Can we finish talking?
Elissa: Sure.

Elissa leaves..

Amanda: Ok, what did Kaitlin say?
Andy: Kaitlin has a theory that you're this mastermind..

CUT TO:
Cam 3
Helen and ELissa
Cockpit

Helen: The only way to get Candice back in this game is to take Howard out, which will also weaken Spencer.  By the way, the only reason Aaryn came to me, was because she feels like she can't talk to you..



Elissa: I couldn't even look at Howard.  He called me into the SR to lie to me. 
Helen: He lies to all of us.  You and I are the last to see it, besides Candice.  That's why everyone wants him out.

Helen: So Kaitlin said you told her that the house wants to vote her out.  Did you tell her that?
**lather, rinse, repeat..

Elissa: She said she would call them out in front of everyone..
Helen: Well that's what she's telling everyone, and everyone's getting very upset.  I wanna make sure you're ok with the house, so we've gotta do some damage control.
Elissa: I just feel like I have the right to ask..
Helen: You have the right.. but unfortunately it blew up into a town hall meeting.. so we have to do some damage control.  And now Howard and Spencer are tipped off, and they may be coming after us.. so we need to do damage control.. People are upset at you right now.. And we need them to be upset at Aaryn or Kaitlin.
Elissa: I don't see why people are upset at me.. I have the right..
Helen: We just need to figure out how to make it so the house isn't talking about this tomorrow..

**if i don't step away right this second, my eyeballs may explode. brb

2:15am -- This is ongoing..
Elissa: He obviously had a conversation with Kaitlin, Spencer and Howard.  Why can't I?
Helen: You can't ever be 100% sure what people are telling you in this house.  You just have to go with your alliance, and trust their telling you the truth, or play by yourself, which you really can't do.  My question to you is, do you think Judd made it up?
Elissa: Do you?
Helen: I think Judd wouldn't make it up.

Elissa: Ginamarie and Kaitlin just seemed so shocked.
Helen: Also, she's the one who called the whole house cockroaches.
Elissa: I wasn't doing anything against Judd. I was just trying to see if they were lying to me. I mean, I can smile and roll with it, but don't go out of your way to lie to me.
Helen: Ok.. Well.. I just wanted to touch base with you.  I need to figure out some drama to stir up for tomorrow that doesn't have anything to do with us.. Maybe that Howard is Danielle's sister..

2:19am -- Candice comes in..

Candice: Hi.. Everything ok?
Helen: Yeah.  We talked it out.

Helen leaves..

Candice: Today's been a crazy day.. I wasn't even involved in the fight.. and I got dragged into it.
Elissa: You're so funny when you'r eon slop.
Candice: I didn't even have the energy to fight today.  I was like, I have negative 5 calories in my body.. Who argues with a woman in a onesie?  Leave me alone..

Candice: But I know who did it.. Spencer.  Same thing he did with the hat...
Elissa: I need to just stay away from them.
Candice: It's like, you're a dude, Spencer, wtf.. Why are you always trying to create fights between girls.
Elissa: They're just trying to recreate the moving company.
Candice: I don't get it.  It doesn't make sense to me.

Talk turns to normal schedules at home..

2:25am Helen returns..  Chatter about Chicago..

CUT TO:
Cam 1
Kaitlin and Ginamarie.. Judd joins

Kaitlin: I clued her in on the conspiracy theory..
Judd: I'm confused.
Ginamarie: I get it.


Kaitlin: Now it's gonna make them vote to keep Aaryn, because if anyone campaigns to keep me, it makes it look true.
Judd: But how would they guess us 5?
Kaitlin: She just made it up.
Ginamarie: That's why I don't tell her sh*t.
Kaitlin: She don't care.  She'll throw anyone under the bus, as long as it's not McCrae.
Ginamarie: We need to send her ass home.. Then McCrae needs to stay and play his own game.
**you are an imbecile. please stop speaking.

Judd: Elissa's probably about to come out here and slap me.
Kaitlin: Helen's calming her down, hopefully.
Ginamarie: Helen has to have your back for what you did for her last week.  We have to f*in kill this HoH thing and make a power move.

Judd: What's up with Howard?
Kaitlin: Amanda made him swear on the bible one night.
Ginamarie: I can't believe they made him tdo that.  It's gonna be such a power move to get her out of here.
Kaitlin: OK.. let's play this scenario out.. I don't go home.. Howard wins hoH.. That'll be 6 people to get Amanda out next week.
**k, you've been spending way too much time with GM. 

Judd: I know ya'll are focused on her, but what about Elissa?  She's a loose cannon..
Kaitlin: We can't put her up next week, because we think she has a coup d'etat.  And that's why she's going on this weird rampage, getting everyone fighting..

2:40am This is ongoing..


2:57am
Camera 1/2 -- Candice believes the whole fight was staged, and she's talking 30 miles a minute about how Aaryn can't stop herself from talking.. because she's young.. 
**I want combat pay.
I'm joining the guys on the hammock.. mostly because they talk slower. Not because they have a clue. Spencer thinks Elissa has a Coup d'Etat..

3:13am
Skippy Flips the Quad to the women..  because he hates me.
Candice: Right before the PoV, Amanda looked at Howie and was like, Good luck, Howie.. It took all of my might to not go cray cray on National tv.
Kaitlin: So maybe McCrae did have it and they were planning to put up Howard.  But honestly, I think it was Elissa.
Candice: I don't care who it was.  All I know is, don't f with me and Howie.  F*ck with us later..  Not this week when it's an easy week.. and we all know who should go home.
Kaitlin: I was hoping it was going to be Amanda..
Candice: That's what I thought, but then they put Gems up, and she's just the filler.
Kailtin: Don't be mad.
Ginamarie: I'm not mad.  It's just not a nice feeling that people think goin' against me..

Fishies.

3:20am
Camera 1/2 - Candice, Kaitlin and Ginamarie continue..

Camera 3/4 - Spencer talks about losing weight in the house, his promised athleticism, and the smell of Marylin in the morning.. Talk turns to Jessie's capabilities for this week, with her hurt shoulder.

3:24am
Candice and Ginamarie

Candice: Me, I would like to see Aaryn go.. I have extended the olive branch, but..
Ginamarie: She kept saying negative things about Nick.. He doesn't like you, He's gay.. I'm like, why?  Because he doesn't throw his dick up my ass on camera?  We don't want to share that on camera.  I try to give her advice.. I like the girl, but I'm 10 years older than her, and I feel like I can't save her anymore. 

3:27am
Howard: I Pick a name from a hat every day, and whichever name I pick, I pray for that person all day..
Judd: That's cool.

Talk turns to getting some sleep.. They move away from the Hammock.. and over to the couch, because Judd wants to have a smoke first.. 
Judd: I bet I spend less time in HoH than any HoH in BB history.  Today, I took a nap in Howard's bed..

Talk turns to Judd's blog.  Ginamarie hopes there's spellcheck when she gets it.

Judd: I talked about how it's so different being in here..

Talk turns to phone calls.. and who they'd want to talk to..

3:39am Ginamarie says goodnight and heads inside.  
Candice: I'm finna go
Howard: I'm finna go.
Judd: I'm finna go too.  Let's make a southern alliance.
Spencer: __Magnolias..

Judd: Ok.. I'm finna go.
Howard: I'm finna go too
Candice: I'm finna go three.

3:41a -- Kaitlin comes outside..

Kaitlin: What's goin' on?
Judd: I'm gonna go to bed..
Kaitlin: What were you guys tlking about?
Judd: home... my blog today..
Kaitlin: You're lying.  What did you write in your blog?
Judd: I wrote that you have a good heart..
Kaitlin: That's so sweet..

Judd mentions his tweets.. but he's embarrassed to say what he said to Jeremy..

Kaitlin: You don't want to tell me..
Judd: Don't tell Ginamarie
Kaitlin: Was it about Nick?

**Judd's tweet to Nick:
s/o to Nick, guess I got you before you got me! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. U shoulda picked smarter allies than Spencer and Howard.  

Judd: Someone said he was gonna break my f'in neck..
Kaitlin: He said that?!?
Judd: I said, don't ever say that again unless you intend to do something..  But I was thinking about that and I was like, Shoutout to Nick, something about being on the Big Brother Express.. Then I did shoutouts to my family.. I did the tweets after I brought back the camera.  I put all my hashtags #BB15 so people would see it.

3:48am
Kaitlin: Candice said she doesn't think there's an alliance anymore.
Judd: Really?  We dodged a bullet.
Kaitlin: If we have Spencer, Howard, Candice, Jessie, Andy and ELissa.. I should be ok.
Judd: One of ya'll has to win HoH.  It's gonna be something athletic I think.
Kaitlin: I think it's gonna be something where we balance for a long time.   The only thing I'm worried about is if Elissa gets HoH..
Judd: Cuz she's very athletic.

They joke about coming out for HoH and it's a Yoga comp.. Then back to Endurance Speculation..

Kaitlin: We'll know.. Cuz they'll tell us to wear athletic gear.
**We'll know, cuz they'll shut down the backyard by this afternoon.

Kaitlin: Elissa's got really good balance.
Judd: But she gets cold really easy.
Kaitlin: Let's hope it's at night.  It will be.
Judd: I'm gonna go to bed.
Kaitlin: I'm gonna go to bed too.
Judd: Goodnight.

He gives her a one armed side hug... and heads up to HoH.. Kaitlin heads back outside for a smoke, soak 'n  think..



This is ongoing.. I'm hitting publish right now for the east coast early risers, and I'll continue updating. Please refresh.







Permalink







42 Comments:

Blogger FTM7 said...

I freakin love you Caro. Combat pay. Too funny.

July 24, 2013 at 4:43 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Wow...what a night on the feeds! Carolyn, you are so awesome! I hit the tip jar this morning and I hope anyone else reading that hasn't, does as well. This house...these people! We would be lost without you...even those with the live feeds!

July 24, 2013 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers!! Wow! This house, these people, this game!! I'm not even half way through TOR but wanted to touch on a few things, especially since I didn't get a chance to check in here with my favorite dishers yesterday. At this point I wish that five people could walk out the door at once. I'm trying to look at strategic game play as well as social. So first:

Elissa - I didn't think she was getting a fair shake because of Rachel and wanted her to remain in the house to show her abilities. Now, I that I've seen her in action, she may go. How many times has she said she wants to leave anyway? And that BB is not her life etc. etc. etc. Quite different from her initial pre-show video with her dream board. She's acting as if she's never watched this game. I'm done with her.

Aaryn - I want to see her go for the obvious personal reasons but game wise as well. She's scattering around like a little mouse right now but that air is still about her. Let her stay and get HOH and she'll be that same nasty, bad-mouthing little girl she was when her side was supposedly in power. Bye bye!

GinaMarie - So tired of her infusing Nick and the f-bomb through every single conversation she has. I'd love to see her get solitary confinement and the house just leave her there to enjoy the peace. (Sorry that sounds mean, but my ears really hurt!)

Now my last two are more for game reasons:

Kaitlyn - She really is a threat competitively. She's come close on more than one occasion. She's amped enough right now to win HOH and get some revenge. Those in the line of fire better watch out because, I don't think she's honoring ANY alliance. Her inner mean girl will surface and she will channel all she learned from Bad Jeremy. Danger!

AMANDA - Very smart lady. And very conniving. She knows the game and she's playing it. Too bad she's so forceful. If she would just take it down a couple of notches, she'd make F5 for sure. She must go. One she's after one of my favorites, Howard and two, she's going to make it to the end before these people know what hit them. Get her outta there!

Sorry for the LLLLOOOONNNGGG commentary. But these HGs bring it out of me... Back to TOR!

July 24, 2013 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm slowly being deprived of anyone to pull for. Maybe Jessie, immature, but not bat-shit crazy. Is the house flipping again? Are there enough votes to now vote our Aaryn? Except for Elissa, who is crazy obsessed with Aaryn, I can't figure out anyone else's vote. Maybe they can caption each guest with a "real" or "fake" alliance when they are plotting with someone, so we have some chance of understanding what they are doing.

Carolyn, you may need a mental health year after this season.

July 24, 2013 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Oh, and about Howard and Candice... How in the world can he be using her if she's aware of his home situation. If she didn't know, what's up with the Sandra references? And she's not dumb by far. A person can only be used if they allow themselves to be used. She knows what game she's playing. She's commented on the other house showmances. I just think she's enjoying his attention. And I can't say that I blame her! ;-)

July 24, 2013 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger John11581 said...

Good morning everyone. LONG time lurker, but first time poster here. I had to come out of the shadows because I'm SO frustrated with Elissa. How she could misinterpret Andy and McCrae's actions and then go on to hold a grudge against them for the rest of the day is utterly ridiculous. The woman has zero self-awareness whatsoever and has no clue how to play this game. It was so obvious that Andy was just trying to hush her up when she was bashing people who were feet away from her and could easily overhear her. Why she couldn't grasp that is beyond me. She's doing herself no favors in this game since day one. Lying about how she's working for production, becoming infuriated at people lying to her face. I have no idea what she show she was signing up for but being pissed at being lied to in a game where lying is the rule, rather than the exception to it, is such a stupid waste of energy. I guess production thought she'd be a 2.0 version of her sister and, I think at this point they realize what a huge dud she actually is.

Candace is equally frustrating to me. Initially, I was feeling sorry for her and everything she had to deal with regarding the racist comments and the whole bed flipping episode, but she's just such a horrible player. She sticks to Howard like glue because she spends the majority of her time sleeping. Why apply to be on the show and then have the good fortune to be cast if the only thing you're going to be doing while you're playing is catch up on sleep. She has no idea how hard she's being played by Howard because she doesn't roll up her sleeves and invest herself in the game AT ALL. Ginamarie is a bona fide moron who has no clue what she's doing but, at least she's social and attempting to get involved. Candace just eats whatever Howard decides to spoon feed her and takes everything he says as gospel. I know she has no clue that Howard is using her, but if she got herself out and about and attempted to connect with some other people who can fill her in on what Howard has been doing, maybe she could see the light and confront him about it. One thing Howard is not, is a good talker when he's under pressure.

Granted, this is the first season since (I think) season 9 (the winter season during the writers' strike) where I've been finding it hard to root for people, but I've been cheering for Amanda, McCrae, and Judd since the dissolution of the Moving Company. I think they need to focus on getting Elissa and Howard out ASAP and then deal with Aaryn and Kaitlin. Spencer will have no game at all once Howard is shown the door, Candace might finally be forced to start playing the game, and then we can see gigantic alliance break down into smaller ones and start picking each other off. Currently the drama is just stupid because its created as a result of a handful of people who have no idea how to play the game. I want to see some scrambling and some power moves from people who are hungry for a win, not people biding their time until they can make jury and collect the $13,000 stipend. It's hard to watch some of the better game players get caught up in nonsense caused by those who aren't fans of the show, have never seen it before, aren't invested in trying to win, and obviously don't know how to play it.

Sorry for the ramble, but I guess after lurking for so long, I had lots to get off my chest. Thanks again for all the hard work you do. It doesn't go unnoticed and is VERY much appreciated. And thanks for all the members who comment for keeping it smart and respectful. It wouldn't be half as much fun if we all saw things the same way and were rooting for the same people, but this site is a safe haven for all opinions, which is also very much appreciated.

July 24, 2013 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger Celesta said...

I witnessed the exchange between Elissa and Kaitlyn. It's misunderstanding between the words 'ask" and "tell". Elissa "asked" Kaitlyn about an alliance, and Kaitlyn is going around saying Elissa "told" her about an alliance. So it's Kaitlyn that misunderstood Elissa. Elissa wasn't lie. Still, Elissa wasn't even suppose to be talking to Kaitlyn about it as far as her so called alliance is concerned. But I think Elissa is conflicted about the vote and that's why all that is happening. Elissa wants to turn it around and vote Aaryn out. Amanda has done too good of a job brainwashing everyone that Kaitlyn is a threat and to vote her out. Face it, everyone is a threat, but who is the bigger threat? It's Amanda and her final 3 plans that include Aaryn that are the bigger threat. If only they knew.

July 24, 2013 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I thought all along Elissa had absolutely no game or even understanding of the game. She honestly believes that the way to expose a secret alliance is to simply ask people if they are in an alliance and the people will just tell you cause thats what secret alliances do. And then she is mad at Judd and Helen because the secret alliance didnt admit to existing. She's a small wonder

July 24, 2013 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Also, Judd clearly believes that the game he loves rigged POV for Elissa. Guess we will find out tonight, or not. Maybe HOH will be yoga poses

July 24, 2013 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Candice has been right about a couple things... The guys alliance...kinda...and...and... I like how she has turned that into the notion that she now knows everything. She is the BB oracle that can sleep all day, but figure out everyones secrets at night just by looking at their faces. Classic BB

July 24, 2013 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Morning Carolyn and Dishers! OMG. Where to start? I watched from the beginning and there is so much I wsnt to say, there isn't enough room here. Plus, nobody will read it when it's a whole book. ;)

July 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger lee said...

The whole secret alliance thing--isn't this BB? Did Elissa tell anyone who her secret alliance is? Why wouldn't alliances be secret? The MC didn't last, but nobody from there owes anyone anything. Oh, and BTW, Helen and Kaitlin, nobody owes anyone anything for you taking yourself down, Kaitlin. Duh. And Helen is voting you out, anyway. She did another high five with Aaryn last night saying "welcome to the team," as she was leaving HOH after the debacle.

July 24, 2013 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger lee said...

As for Elissa...as much as I despise Aaryn, I kinda felt bad for her. Elissa is so condescending and when she keeps saying "I don't think about you...." well....(I think we can all agree when you say it over and over, that's thinking)She lied about the situation in the town meeting, saying it had nothing to do with Aaryn. Elissa DID bring her name up and DID suggest to K to call people out in a group. And then E had the chutzpah at one point to say to Aaryn "why didn't you come to me?" Aaryn reminded E that E doesn't acknowledge her, so why would she come to her? OK. Rant over. Elissa needs to Go. And fast.

July 24, 2013 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger lee said...

BTW, the flashback is a total MUST, as Carolyn said. You have to listen to Elissa and her delusions. Her obnoxiousness is different than her sister's.

And thanks, for letting me rage on. ;) Going to the beach now, but will read the other comments soon. I would love to discuss this in person. Sigh......Happy Wednesday!

July 24, 2013 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all the bbdish fans!

I keep having this go through my head ."Around and around and around it goes, where it stops nobody knows!" This season is so confusing. I'm having a really hard time figuring who is really loyal to whom ...

All I know for sure is that this is one game I could never ever play ... but it's sure fun to watch!

July 24, 2013 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger BB lover said...

Kudos... High 5's... Atta girl and I am laughing too hard to think of anymore compliments for you today. I have watched every season and this is my first time to ever post on any of the BB sites. I just could not let this one go by the by. I have laughed so hard at your *** comments.... Tears are rolling down my face. You have become my best friend and I feel lost when I hit REFRESH and you're gone! Many thanks and please keep up the great afterthoughts...we must have been twins in another life...... : )))

July 24, 2013 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I cannot take GinaMarie seriously! Every time she spoke during that "meeting" I would just burst out laughing. She has no idea what is going on and her ramblings are so out there it is actually painful. Ahh! Lol

July 24, 2013 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Also of note: Amanda's rant re: Candice. I believe the time was around 11:35pm BBT or so, give or take. She said some despicable things, like she would like to sharpen a butter knife so she could kill Candice and called Candice a fat ugly pig. It was sickening to hear. I don't think that is reflective of good game play but what do I know.

Oh and when Helen told Aaryn "welcome to the group"...I just had no words. I am shocked. So I guess Aaryn is now #7 in The Knockouts and Jessie is replacing Elissa.

I'm very close to being done with BB this season--it is too exhausting to watch. Though I guess the silver lining in all this is that it makes you appreciate great gamers (Dan particularly comes to mind) from previous seasons even more. This season so far is like BB High School Edition.

July 24, 2013 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger jane said...

In my professional opinion, Elissa is nut job.

July 24, 2013 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone. OMG my head is spinning! I watched until 3:00 am Central time and I have to work today. Even after I turned the computer off I couldn't sleep for thinking about everything. I watch entirely too much BB feeds!

Elissa has gone bats>>t crazy! She won't listen to anything anyone says. It's like talking to a brick wall (reminds me of an ex husband of mine) lol.

Did Judd make up the Spencer, Howard, Kaitlin, GM alliance or not? Anyone know. I remember all of them up in the HOH late one night, H & S stalking Judd to try to get him alone but I can't remember the actual alliance.

July 24, 2013 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Your additional commentary makes my morning, every morning!!!

Caro, you are the best!!!

July 24, 2013 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

By the way, that's a very pretty photo of Amanda at the beginning of TOR.

July 24, 2013 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

You know....at first I wasn't all that happy about America deciding the MVP but now I think it was a great idea because it has certainly caused confusion and a lot of finger pointing. Very entertaining.

Please, please, please people why won't all of us join together and vote to give the MPV to someone other than Elissa!!!!!!!!!!! I think Judd or Andy would be a great choice. Anyone except GM (who knows what she would do, she might even nominate herself),Howard, Candice and Spencer.

Thoughts??

July 24, 2013 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good morning Carolyn, everyone

Quickly another flashback everyone should watch 11:18pm cams 1/2 is the best stuff but it all started 11:11pm

Amanda confronts Candice and Kaitlin. This explains what Amanda was talking to Howard about later.

July 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Good morning everyone!

omg. Cray-cray night on the feeds. I could barely keep up!

Can I just say how annoyed I am with Amanda and McCray. I am not fans of Howard/Spencer, but I don't understand why their lies are so much worse than those that Amanda/McCray are guilty of. Everyone is lying to someone about the million fake alliances and seeing Amanda get on her high horse about it everytime her name is being brought up...is just ridiculous.

Here's a thought...your name keeps coming up because you are a massive schemer and it isn't hard to figure out that it's you :)

July 24, 2013 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:26pm cams 3/4 Amanda goes off on McCrae then at 11:29pm Amanda goes off about Candice and it gets ugly, wow, super ugly. Not racial but bad.

July 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

That's all. Nothing else to say in regards to yesterday. I felt like I was watching an episode of Punked and frankly it has, for once, left me speechless.

July 24, 2013 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This has nothing to do with nothing but they need to clean the cockpit floor, it's disgusting.

July 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

John111581...welcome to the Amanda, McCray and Judd fan club! There are a select few of us who love and appreciate their alliance. Welcome! lol

July 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn. Good Morning dishers

I think I'm one of the few here who still likes Ellisa. It is starting to become another Rach situation with so many bashing Ellisa like they all did to Rach.

I for one saw what ellisa did and she asked, not told Kait as another poster said here. Kait should not have ran to andy or helen or Ayyrn- Hello Ellisa was trying to help kait stay.
Aayrn deserves to go. I do think Production also wants Aayrn to go but this week kait has sunk her ship.

When some one is trying to warn you that the house flipped. You do not turn it around on the one trying to help you. Hello the three mean girls are on the block yet all trying to work together still. They need to learn how to play the game. Because of what Kait did last night I will say Kait can go home aayrn can stay at least she knows the game.

I do think Helen and amanda will try keep Ellisa close so she wont switch sides. I do think she is still in the knockouts but that she will be kept on the out side for a while. They may not be as angry at her in a few days. Maybe things will work out and she will make it to jury.

I still think it was a good game move and shock the house up too. Remember Helen was already trying to turn against Amanda if nothing else this may have helped with that too.

As of now I am still an ellisa fan. I see how she came across to many others but I also see where it could have been a good game mood.

My team is ellisa, helen, I liked amanda but not to much now, still like jessie and andy but there crossing lines some times. Judds ok

Mcray would be better with out Amanda in his way.

Aayrn gm, how, spencer and kait all need to go.

July 24, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

Elissa is like Willie H.ver.2:

An unstable spitting image sibling of a reality star, who denies it at first and shoots their team in the foot.

Last night Helen probably felt exactly like Brit did last year.

July 24, 2013 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Lee...the beach..sigh...

July 24, 2013 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OK-Now I took a breath I thought of what I want to say.

At some point, if it is clear that a HG needs medical help, doesn't production have to step in and remove them from the game? I know they do on Survivor. Just wondering because it seems to me that Elissa has serious and severe mental and emotional issues. What's to stop her from going Freddy Krueger on the other HGs in their sleep.

July 24, 2013 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was one crazy night. Made me want to poke my own eyes out.

Kaitlin is a comp threat only. She doesn't seem to have any game thoughts without Jeremy.

Aaryn isn't a comp threat. She merely is a spoiled brat when she doesn't get her way, thus making everyone miserable when she's not on top.

Elissa is a certified dingbat who lives in a medicated world. Not sure why she decided to agree to BB.

GenuisMarie doesn't know how to listen. Always interrupting in a convo bringing it back to Nick and usually way off base in the convo.

Seriously, still feel lost with that blow up in the house. I wonder if the HG's have any idea who they're aligned with currently.

July 24, 2013 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:33pm cams 3/4 Another conversation to watch

Elissa and Candice are talking and they are both delusional. Candice is bringing up Amanda's name again after she said she doesn't. It's not long but adds to what's going on and how things may go in the future.

July 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Tiffany-jadeDarkStar

I definitely disagree with it possibly being a good move. As evidenced by the fact that all the knockouts now see Elissa as cuckoo and want her out ASAP. Sure she can ask Kaitlyn whatever she wants. Elissa's bad game play is that she is clueless as to how to process information. She has no ability to determine things on her own and so she believes whatever she is told but at the same time thinks everything is a lie. Its really amusing and a great job of casting

July 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

As much as Andy says in private with his group how much he despises Spencer he still spends a ton of time alone with Spencer.

July 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Andy is a great liar. Everything he tells Spencer is a lie and Spencer doesn't have a clue.

July 24, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still like Elissa. Amanda has grown on me, GM needs to go along with Aaryn. Why cant I see my comments? =(

July 24, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everyone! :)

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! The HGs are UP & there's a New Top Post! :)

Come join me up there!

July 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy. Cow. GM in that townhall meeting. Could she be any more clueless. Every time she talks I am blown away at how little she knows about what's actually going on in the game.

Elissa obviously has no regard for anyone else in her alliance. It suits her to have Aaryn gone and so she'll do and say whatever she pleases to have her gone. The worst move made for McCrae, Amanda, Judd, Andy and Helen was to keep Elissa week 2. She is unreal.

July 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy. Cow. GM in that townhall meeting. Could she be any more clueless. Every time she talks I am blown away at how little she knows about what's actually going on in the game.

Elissa obviously has no regard for anyone else in her alliance. It suits her to have Aaryn gone and so she'll do and say whatever she pleases to have her gone. The worst move made for McCrae, Amanda, Judd, Andy and Helen was to keep Elissa week 2. She is unreal.

July 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below