;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday Morning in the BB15 House

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers!☺  When last we saw our HGs, they were swallowing cinnamon by the spoonful and sharing favorite sex positions.. and that's all covered in The Overnight Report.

Now, it's morning.. And they're gaming from the get go! Spark up your feeds and join the fun. :)


9:40am
Have Not Room
Cam 1

Spencer: It's a shame she missed her favorite song.. Woke up in a new bugatti.  I was expecting a lot more dancing out of her.
Andy: Yeah, me too.

**Can you name this HG?



Jessie soaks up some sun and solitude...




9:49am
Bathroom
Helen, Candice

Candice: Oh my God.. You missed it last night!  Ginamarie downed 2 spoonfuls of cinnamon!

**The stuff of BB legends.

Helen: That's disgusting.. She's awesome.

Helen heads out for her morning run.. Candice remains to do her makeup..

9:56am
Cam 1/2
Helen offers Jessie her competition onesie for warmth in the Have Not Room.

Jessie: I feel sick, I'm tired, I'm achey..
Helen: I hear you.  I feel your pain. Poor Andy's been on it for 3 weeks. He's only been a Have for 1 week.  Maybe the deal I make with Aaryn I'll say, you have to be a Have Not. 
Jessie: You should.

Talk turns to the plan for the week..

Helen: I'm on board, but I don't want to tell her too early.. Bu tit scares me, what if she wins HoH and screws the deal?
Jessie: Even if she did, we have the numbers.
Helen: She only could do a favor to the house at that point. I feel so weird trusting her.  It's like making a deal with the devil.

10am -- Judd comes out.

Jessie: We were talking about Kaitlin going home.  She wanted me to remind you not to tell Spencer, Howard..
Judd: They're on me hardcore.
Jessie: Just tell them it's because she's a strong competitor.. Not for any other reason.

Judd: Helen!  Spencer and Howard think I'm in an alliance with them..
Helen: We can't let them know that Aaryn's making a deal with the house to put them up.. We can just tell them that Kaitlin's such a competitor..  Howard, Spencer, Ginamarie and Candice can't know about the deal Aaryn's willing to make with the House..
Judd: Ginamarie's loyal..

Helen: If she won HoH next week, we could tell her what to do.. The key is, if Howard, Spencer or Candice win HoH, it's Ginamarie or Aaryn going home.
Judd: Ginamarie's actually smarter..
Helen: She knows she's got no lifeline in this house.
Judd: I've just gotta somehow get her on board with getting rid of Kaitlin, not Aaryn now.

10:08am
Candice joins the backyard crew.. Talk turns to sleep difficulties, have not sheet sneaking, and the wonder that is Ginamarie - with the cinnamon.  Candice is trying to talk Andy into growing some facial hair..

10:15am
Cam 3
Judd and Andy


Judd: I told GM last night on the hammock.. I said, I've heard from a very reliable source that Howard's the MVP.. She said, and he put my ass up!  I said, you gotta think about it.. Him doing that makes it look like Elissa did it.

Judd explains to Andy how he got roped into a (fake for him) alliance with Spencer, Howard, Ginamarie, and Kaitlin.. 

Judd: I might need to get you to whisper to Spencer later tonight.. like, Me n Helen got Kaitlin.. I'm not sure how to go about it, cause they're so suspicious right now that I wanna keep Aaryn.  They said they'll do  whatever I wanna do, but..

They run down all the fake alliances.. Judd can barely keep them all straight.
It doesn't help that he's barely coherent.

Andy: Do they not think we all talk to each other?  I'm trying to think of the best way to talk to Spencer about Kaitlin.. Do I say, she's good.. She's with me and Helen now.. or She's acting kind of shady.. or everyone's noticing how Kailtin keeps saying she's gonna win the HoH and they're getting nervous..

Judd: They want to know what Amanda and McCrae wanna do, and then do the opposite.  They HATE Amanda.. and they think she's calling all the shots.
Andy: It's getting to the point here when I can't stand being around Spencer..
Judd: Howard needs to go though.
Andy: If I get HoH next week, I would put up Spencer and Howard in a second.

Judd: They think they have the numbers.. They think they have you, me, gm.  THey think I can get Jessie to do what I want..
Andy: So basically they want Amanda, McCrae, Elissa and Helen out.

Judd: I need you to try to make friends with Ginamarie.. We need to get her to trust you.

Andy: I just hate that Howard's like, I just love that I'm playing a clean game now, and he's (paraphrasing) worse than ever.  I can't stand them.  I want them gone so bad.  It's getting hard for me to even be around them.  If I get HoH.. I don't care if it risks my game, I will put them up in a second.  I know Candice will flip out, but whatever.

Talk turns briefly to Candice.. then back to Andy's best plan of attack for today.. 

Judd: Aaryn really wants an alliance if she stays.
Andy; We can appease that.
Judd: Elissa told Kaitlin, "Wouldn't you like to play with all girls?"
Andy: Whatever. We can get rid of Elissa..
Judd: You don't think they're trying to get rid of the guys?

Judd: It kind of freaks me out all the shit McCrae and Amanda talk to Spencer and Howard.
Andy: You can't believe a word from Spencer and Howard. I honestly believe that McCrae and Amanda will be solid with us til the very end.

Andy: I really hope this week is Endurance.. I will hold on til the bitter end.
**I hope so too!! :)

Judd expresses doubt about Helen's trustworthiness... And Jessie's...  Andy reassures him they're good, and if they get sketchy, they'll tell him, and he'll tell Judd.

Timecheck -- 10:43am  This is ongoing..

CUT TO:
11am

Andy, Helen, Jessie..

Andy continues the above, but now with Helen and Jessie..

Helen: Jessie, what do you thnk if we tell Howard and Spencer, we've heard that Kaitlin is coming after you?  At the very least, it plants doubt.
Jessie: Exactly, the seed of a doubt..

Andy: Although, I'm really convinced that Kaitlin is working with Howard and Spencer..
Helen: But, it's not a lie.. That's what's she's told several people in the house.  You and me are several.
Andy: I also think that Spencer and Howard really hate Amanda and McCrae, especially Amanda.
Helen/Jessie: They do.

Andy: I wonder if we can prey on their hatred of Amanda.. They're gonna want to do the opposite of whatever Amanda wants to do.
**see above. 

Jessie: A camera just moved to the door.  Someone's about to come out.
Andy: Ok.. I'll be back.

Helen: I need to go to confession after this show.
*haha!

Helen gives Jessie props for crossing over and joining them at the point she did..

Jessie: I've just always had good vibes from you, and I always wanted to work with Andy.. And Candice, I get great big sister vibes from her.
Helen: Candice will be fine once Howard's gone.  She'll have a meltdown.. But she'll be fine.

Andy rejoins them...

11:11a
Backyard
Cam 1/2
The door opens.  Helen jolts.  It's Judd.

Jessie: Helen, you've really gotta work on your surprise face. 
Andy: Yeah, you really need to work on your "I'm not talking about you face."

Helen: What do you do?
Andy: Just pretend you're in the middle of a sentence and keep going..
Helen: Umm..
Jessie: Ok.. I'm gonna go in and walk out..

Helen practices..  Talk turns to Amanda, who Jessie is fed up with.  Andy and Helen reel her back in quickly..

The chant around the couch is "He cannot win HoH."  The he in question is Howard. Helen offers that, worst case scenario, if he does, Candice will push hard for him to take Aaryn out.

11:19am
This is ongoing..  Talk turns to their goodbye messages.  Andy wishes his for Kaitlin hadn't been as nice. Both Andy and Helen say their messages for Aaryn were much nicer than last time..

11:26am
Helen and Andy

Helen counts the votes..


Andy: So it's a done deal. Kaitlin's gone.
Helen: It's done.


11:30am
Helen shares with Andy and Jessie what it's like to grow up as a minority in the US, the discrimination she encountered as a child, in business..

11:35am -Talk turns to Veterans in America..

Helen:  It should be, You support our country, we support you when you get back - with education and job opportunities.
Andy: I completely agree.
Jessie: Me too.

Helen: People say they respect the military, but then why aren't they thriving when they get back from war? It makes me really sad.
Jessie: Our treatment of injured vets is the worst.
Helen: I understand we're in a big deficit, but that's where our money should be going.

11:40am
Helen goes inside to get her swimsuit on. Jessie straightens up the entire backyard, making sure every chair, every pillow, every piece of everything is perfectly placed, just so.  
**if anyone from set dressing is watching, they already want to hire her, seriously.


11:47am
Cam 1/2
Judd, Andy, Helen..

Judd: I wanna vote out Ginamarie..
Andy: What??
Judd: I know this sounds crazy, but I think there's more to her.
Helen: You're kidding, right?
Judd:  I think she's a doctor or a nurse, or a family practitioner.

Helen and Andy are dumbstruck.

Judd: I'm just kiddin'.

Helen goes inside.

Andy: I wanna get rid of Ginamarie.. She's a family practitioner.. hahahahaha
Judd: Did you see Helen's face? hehehe
Andy: I'm just imagining gm as a doctor.. Your kid's sick as hell!
Judd: He's got mange or somethin'.

11:52am
Cam 1/2
Jessie, Judd, Andy

We resume the talk of the morning.. Getting Howard and Spencer on board with evicting Kaitlin, by any means necessary.  Judd tells Jessie he's in a fake alliance with them.. It's the first chance he's had to fill her in.

Judd: Just try to avoid my conversations with them, because it'll put you between a rock and a hard place.. They have one with me, Andy, they have one with McRae and Amanda, they have one with Helen.. And they all think that none of us know about the others.
Jessie: Have they learned nothing??
*nothing.

11:57am
This continues with Judd explaining why he's been giving Jessie a lot of space.  Although there is no romance between them, they are being lumped in the showmance category by some.

And Judd explaining that they to continue to use Ginamarie for a while yet..

This concludes the Morning Update.  We're taking a wee bloggy break.  Please mind the critters on the live feeds til we get back!  See you soon in a new top post!








Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger Imissjeff said...

Hi Carolyn, so a couple things confusing me with these houseguests. There is so much talk about this side of the house and that side. But it doesnt seem like there are two sides of the house, I think there are several: mcranda are one, spence/howard one, helen/elissa one, and then a bunch of floaters, floating from one of those groups to the next. And everyones target is kaitlin but they are trying to keep that a secret from "the other side of the house." The only ones who really want aaryn out are elissa and candice, and for personal reasons. On a side note, I think Andy and Judd could float their way all the way to the end and win this thing! Kind of a good strategy at this point because anyone who ihas been a major gamer is now a target, (howard, amanda.)

July 23, 2013 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

OMG guess what I got in my email yesterday ... 4 tickets to Thursday nite's show! No guarantee that we'll actually get to see that show, but if we don't we get "come back" priority tickets to another show this season ... Now I really want the house to flip back to getting Aaryn out so I can see her reaction!!! With this house you never know ... ! :)

July 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have to admit something but first-PLEASE don't criticize me for my parenting skills.

I never saw the cinnamon challenge before Brendon and Rachel did it 2 years ago. I thought it was hilarious at that time but didn't realize it was a big hit on you tube. My daughter kept pushing to try it. I said no for quite a while because I worried about the coughing leading to choking and also, that once she realized how painful it was, she was going to really regret doing it. Eventually, in one of those 'choose your battles' moments that mother's often have with their children, I gave in and said yes.

She did not use a tablespoon, but it was more than a teaspoon and guess what----my 15 year old daughter completed the challenge just like Ginamarie.

I probably shouldn't be proud of that but I kind of am.

July 23, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

http://twitpic.com/d4al7w

I assume I am allowed to share this as it was posted in the tweet column that runs beside the feeds.

LOL-I guess it blows my conspiracy theory out of the water. I thought CBS was slanting the show to make Howard look like the hero.

July 23, 2013 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon -- I just checked it out. It's a complete crock of hooey..

July 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ImissJeff! :) This is the most Alliance Making and Breaking bunch of HGs I've ever seen.

Hi OldWoman! :) How cool!!! Yay for you!!!

July 23, 2013 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I just got in and got caught up on the reading, and then took 20 minutes to see William and Kate and Baby Prince of Cambridge leave the hospital. What a circus around every move they make.

Did anyone else see? NBC got one closeup of the baby and I think he might look a lot like Diana. His nose was so cute and I don't even like baby humans. I only like puppies.

Now the rest of Days and back here to the blog and live feeds.

:o)
GaYToR

July 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I wouldn't consider Judd a floater. He has never ran to the power and has played his own game and voted the way he wanted to since the beginning. I don't consider Amanda or Howard floaters because they have definite strategies, although both are flawed. But looking at it on comps and other accomplishments, I think Judd has been stronger than either of them.

Actually, if Amanda and Howard can start winning some comps they could have been one of the strongest partnerships in the house. They would make an incredible secret final 2 if they didn't hate each other so much. (I actually don't think Amanda hates Howard. She just knows he is targeting her which makes him the enemy in the game. Howard does hate Amanda and has made it personal. But as he shows more and more of himself it is obvious that he does not respect women. Especially strong women.)

July 23, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

I didn't believe it for a minute but it was definitely good for a laugh.

July 23, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gaytor -LOL!

July 23, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Thanks so MUCH Carolyn---- this Season I feel like I am always playing catch-up! When I am watching After-Dark I can never tell which "Alliance" is real and who is really on-board! This Season is the craziest to follow--- or I am just getting OLD! Big Brother is the BEST game ever-- even after all these years--it never gets boring! BBDISH makes it awesome!!!

July 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Thanks so MUCH Carolyn---- this Season I feel like I am always playing catch-up! When I am watching After-Dark I can never tell which "Alliance" is real and who is really on-board! This Season is the craziest to follow--- or I am just getting OLD! Big Brother is the BEST game ever-- even after all these years--it never gets boring! BBDISH makes it awesome!!!

July 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - Oh, I didn't think you did.

Dom's Mom :) Hi!!! Thank you!

July 23, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

The house guests have my brain scrambled. I think I will quietly observe until after Thursday to figure things out.

Yeah... hahahaha

July 23, 2013 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Imissjeff said...

Howard is so confusing. I really cant tell if he likes Candice or not. Is anyone else getting super annoyed with the conversations they have, or rather, bicker sessions? It seems like all they do is disagree and then he ends up apeasing her some how. Seems like he sees her as just a vote. My current pick to win it all is Judd, I love him so much! He never bashes anyone and he is always kind and level headed. He is no Jeff Schroeder(hence my handle!) but I really think he is such a good guy and in the best position in the house.

July 23, 2013 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger militarybrat78 said...

This is my first season having the feeds and my first season commenting but definitely NOT my first season appreciating all you do Carolyn! I have trouble keeping up with one feed much less all four feeds plus transcribing, adding snark, monitoring the comment section and all the behind the scenes stuff required to keep your sight up and running and the best that there is! Thank you!

After having the feeds this season, I don't think I'll ever be able to go another season of BB without them. This morning while the HGs were sleeping I walked away from the feeds to make my 5 year old breakfast and he yells, "mommy ... mommy ... I think someone breathed and you missed it!"

July 23, 2013 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

http://jundishes.com/2013/07/23/big-brother-diary-room-faqs/

This is a really good read about the DR and what influence they do or do not have on the HGs.

July 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Andy reminds me of the Karate Kid with that bandana and his facial expressions.

July 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

now that you have all said what a good season it is, I am having a very hard time understanding these people. I too am playing catch up and every day is a new game.

July 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn and BB Dishers!

No real comment on anything going on right now bcos It would just be repeating what everyone else says. But I did want to share a name for McCrae and Amanda that was posted on another site.

Someone referred to them as McPizza and Demanda....idk, it cracks me up for some reason. Hope it made someone else smile. Still loving McCrae tho! And Amanda remains on my list of people I can stand.

July 23, 2013 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

"Michigan Man...So much hippty hop, flippety flop going on right now. The people I know are loyal to each other are McManda and Spenard, hey they are just as big a bromance as the showmances so why not give them a name too. Helen and Elissa maybe. Not sure about that one. Everyone else I think is free agent."

MM I think you and I are watching different shows. lol

July 23, 2013 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can someone explain to me why Howard all of sudden became the devil to BBDishers? I must have missed it. Has he lied, yeah, but not in any other way that others lie in this game. I'm questioning why so many people are bashing him lately. Is it because he wants your favorite out?

July 23, 2013 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm here.. I'm just waiting on them to say something new top post-worthy..,

July 23, 2013 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anony mous - Bashing? I think you have the wrong blog.

July 23, 2013 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

There was some kind of bizarre one-sided conversation between Howard and McCrae. It was kind of like a challenge, accusation, intimidation type of thing that left me feeling incredibly uneasy.

I am stating this as an opinion as I have no evidence to support it: I think Howard has some kind of issues in his past. Maybe something happened that led him to religion. But whatever the issues were, I don't think they are solved. I think he may have some anger issues just below the surface and that under the right (or wrong) circumstances he could completely lose it. If I were in McCrae's position, I would not want to be caught alone with Howard at this point.

July 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Anon ymous

I don't like Howard for a few reasons, one of which I just posted.

Yes, he is trying to get my favorites out. But I have always been able to credit a game well played whether it was the person I rooted for or not. I don't think he is playing a good game.

He has admitted that he is using religion to gain people's trust and help his game. He is coaching Spencer on how to use religion the same way.

He is using Candice for a number. He has no feelings for her.

He talks about women in a very derogatory way.

July 23, 2013 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Anon

Someone can be a non-favorite without being the devil. I like the gooftroop, so yeah Howard isnt my favorite. He is doing it to himself, in a way he is becoming like Shelly from bb13 he has too many lies with too many alliances to be taken seriously

July 23, 2013 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Helen, Jessie and Andy just got major props in my book.

I'm a Desert Storm vet. Nearly totally deaf (not combat related, but Army related). Those were really nice statements from them.

July 23, 2013 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below