;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday Morning

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Thursday!  Tonight, the game we love starts all over again with someone evicted and a brand new HoH.  If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, please have a look at The Overnight Report.  It'll get you up to speed...

BB gave the HGs a nice Thursday Sleep-In, and they're awake just shy of 10am.  Helen's already jogging throughout the house, and Andy pulls Jessie into the Cockpit before she's had a chance to wipe the sleep from her eyes.


9:57am
Cockpit
Andy and Jessie

Andy: Howard is afraid that the whole house is gonna flip at the last minute and try to frame him, as like a weird lone vote, and so he's like, "I'm gonna go to every person in the house and ask them who they're voting for, and I want you to go with me, so I have a witness," and I was like, ok. I said, everyone but you, Helen and Elissa was upstairs last night, and we all agreed on Kaitlin. So just, when he comes to you, I want you to say Kaitlin.


Jessie: ok. Who is this?  Spencer?
Andy: Howard. I already told Helen, so..
Jessie:  Howard.  Why does he think the house would..
Andy: I don't know.  It's f'in sketchy, but just do it.
Jessie: Ok. Yeah, totally.

**FYI - The times are off on the feeds this morning.  Flashback times are per the BB Clock.

10:12am
HoH
Jessie and Judd

Judd: Howard's getting Andy to walk around with him and make sure of the vote.. I don't know why Andy agreed to that.. McCrae had said the reason they wanted Kaitlin to go was because she wanted Amanda out, so I told them, that's not the reason the whole house wants her out...

Jessie: There's so many reasons.. Athletic, Everyone Likes her, never watched Big Brother before coming here.. She's lying about being in a secret alliance..
Judd: You don't have to convince me.  I was telling them why.  Anyways, all that was good.. Amanda and McCrae were downstairs.. Spencer was up here.  It was like they were waiting each other out to get the last word.  It went on til 5:30 in the morning.  Amanda came back again.. Just layin' there.
Jess: So who eventually won out?
Judd:  She did, cuz she said she was gonna sleep up here.

10:18am
Cam 3
Cockpit

Andy tries talking to Helen in the bathroom.  Helen stops her run to pull Andy into the cockpit.

Helen: Just so you know, Elissa and I were talking, and Jessie separately,  if it comes down to you, me, Elissa, Jessie, Judd, McCrae and Amanda...
Andy; Yeah.
Helen: ..we need to talk to Judd.  We think the 5 of us have to go against the 2 of them, when we have the numbers at that point.
Andy; Yeah.
Helen: When we're at 7 like that, we have to go then, because we're not gonna have the numbers after that, and the 2 of them are gonna be a voting block forever. So just.. Keep it in the back of your mind.
Andy: Yeah.
Helen: I don't think we have to go after her now.  We can protect her.  But when we get there, we could then.
Andy: Totally.
Helen: Between us.
**Holy Long Game, Helen! Let's get through tonight, first, shall we?

10:20am
Bathroom
Cam 3

Helen: Judd doesn't know that yet.
Andy: I know.
Helen: Keep him in the dark for now.


10:45am

Cam 1 and 2 - Helen and Andy are talking Chicago..
Cam 3 and 4 - Elissa's in the bathroom.. Then Aaryn..

10:49am
Helens's talking about friends, and naming which did and did not sign releases.  Skippy responds accordingly with each one...


10:52am
After brief fishies.. Time to Clean! This is a live show day thing..
Cam 3


Candice wakes up..

Andy: Crabshack is open for business.
Helen: What is that?
Andy: Candice is up.
Candice: (from the kitchen) Crabshack is open for business!
Aaryn: I would not be such a good sport about that. 

Candice: (from the kitchen)You don't know about the crabs story?!
Helen: I don't.  But you'll have to fill me in someday on the hammock.

Candice is talking about breakfast tomorrow..  And not being a Have Not.  She's planning a feast.

Aaryn moves to the Kitchen..

Aaryn: If I'm still here, will you make me pancakes?
Candice: Yes!  Absolutely.

Candice: Ok.. I need to try on my dress for tonight and make sure I'm not too fat for it.
Aaryn: How can you be too fat for it?  You've lost like 72 pounds.
Candice: haha!  Candice is now a crackhead.

 BB Timecheck -- 10:59am
Cam 1
Storage
Howard and Candice

Candice: I don't get  why you do that.  If they're gonna talk, they're gonna talk anyways.  It doesn't matter if you wait up for them.
Howard: I know.  I just like Spencer to know that I know what's going on. That's all.  And then I got a chance to talk to Judd a little more.
Candice: About what?
Howard: Just that Spencer's acting a little strange.
Candice: You shouldn't have said that to Andy.
Howard: What?
Candice: About your friend may be turning on you.. and now if Spencer wins, Andy's gonna tell him that.

Howard: Ok.. but I think Andy is good.  I'm not worried about that.
Candice: You just shouldn't have.
Howard: ok
Candice: Everyone's voting for Kaitlin.  You don't need to go ask everyone.  Everybody's just voting for Kaitlin.  It just is what it is.   Also, Helen and Elissa made a deal with Aaryn that if she wins HoH, they get to pick the nominees. So don't tell Spencer that.

Howard: I ain't tellin' Spencer nothin'. I haven't talked game to him in 2 days.
Candice: It's obvious when you get riled up.  You get fidgety.  Just calm your nerves and act normal.
Howard: ok.
**Candice is better than Western Union. 

11:01am
Judd brings his stuff downstairs..
Helen: Welcome back, Judd, with the townspeople!
Judd: J- U Double D party dart, Whoooo!

11:04am
Cam 3
Bathroom
Judd, Aaryn, Jessie

Judd: I don't know that you're allowed to actually tell the person.
Aaryn: You're not.
Judd: Amanda told me that she told Jeremy, and they got onto her about it.

11:12am
Quad
HoH Lockdown Time!!


Judd: I like PitBull's old Reggaeton stuff more than his English stuff.
**and I am impressed anew.

11:16am Trivia!

Trivia happens on Live Show Days.. It has always been thus.  Sometimes it lasts longer than others..  This season, they've actually been amazing about it, with the feeds coming back quite a lot, and staying on til like 15 minutes before the live show..

Be that as it may, this Trivia means it's time for a bloggy break!  See you back here later on with a new top post. :)







Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger lhector said...

Carolyn, I just want to say thank you! You are an amazing person for keeping all of us up to date on the bb house! Especially this season with all the house guests being certifiably nuts! I have to say that Judd is playing the best game...he keeps his head down when he needs to and he is probably the most honest player there! Again Thanks for all you do for us bb addicts!

July 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Oh boy, Howard's game is getting sketchier by the minute. I don't care who wins HoH tonight as long as it's not him or Spencer, or Aaryn.

July 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Do you think Howard wants every single person to say they are voting out Kaitlin because of the rule book technicality that says you can not tell people they are going to be evicted?

If BB should happen to enforce that rule after every other broken rule and cheating in comps, cheating as have nots, and cheating in 'punishment' costumes over the years, I will officially cry foul.

July 25, 2013 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I didnt get a chance to comment during the show last night, but I was surprised by the POV comp. several HGs including Judd stated they thought POV was rigged for Elissa... It seems like the only way to rig that comp would have been really dirty. I wonder what Judd saw?

July 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I never officially said good morning (afternoon) so...Good Day! I have another long post. Hopefully it will be the only one today. Yesterday it seemed that people were split (just like the house.) The things Amanda said about Candice were awful. vs. The things Candice said about Amanda were horrible.

When the catty, behind the back insults start, sometimes it hurts my heart and sometimes it goes in one ear and out the other. It generally does not affect who I end up liking or disliking because EVERY SINGLE person does it. Even the nicest.

These are comments I have heard about physical violence so far this season: I want to kill (___). I want to rip his/her face off. I want to stab, I want to strangle, I want to punch in the face, I will eff (___) up, I want to kill (___) in their sleep. Not counting the 3 who have been evicted, the ONLY people I have not heard make one of the above comments are Elissa, Howard and maybe Jessie.

These are insults I have heard: Disgusting, fat, pig, fat-ass, ugly, big titties, gross, slutty, and insults about cosmetic procedures. The only people I have not heard make these comments are Helen and possibly McCrae.

When it is a free for all, equal oppotunity bashfest I try to take it for what it's worth-people being bored and frustrated and being caught on film showing the same bad behavior that most of us have been guilty of at one time or another.

This is when it bothers me-When someone deliberately says or does something to make someone else feel bad like what Elissa did during the birthday party to Amanda. Also, when it does cross a line into what I consider bullying. Usually 2 or more people find one target to concentrate on and continuously talk crap about them. They don't say things to the person's face but still make it obvious until the person constantly feels uncomfortable or under attack. I thought Dani, Porsche, Kalia and Shelley were bullies in regards to the way they treated Rachel season 13.

I also wanted to say, we all have different senses of humor (mine can be pretty raunchy) and different thresholds for what we find acceptable or vulgar. I don't think that Amanda saying "she could probably eat her own vagina" in regards to how flexible Elissa is can in any way compare to Spencer making comments about the different sexual things he would like to do to the women in the house.

July 25, 2013 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and BBDishers!! Happy Live Show Eviction Day!!

Did Spencer really turn on Howard???

July 25, 2013 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Aww Cindi I actually want him, Spencer, Candice, or Ginamarie to win. I want to see the other house guests scramble!

July 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Lucky 13...I don't think he did. I think Candice planted a seed in him to not trust him because she doesn't like him. Also, hahah Howard plays this game in the most awkward weirdest way possible. I try to just ignore whatever he is doing.

July 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

Carolyn, thanks so much for all you do. I read all the time, tip when I can, and comment very rarely since I watch with my husband (who is TV-only) on a different schedule.

Grendon, I'm entirely with you on that one.

I have an idea for a twist next season. Start with 8 men and 8 women, and for the first half, alternate weeks with the 8 women playing HOH through eviction, then the 8 men playing HOH through eviction, until there are 4 of each, and then combine through to the end. Also, every woman in the house gets a bonus if a woman wins, and every man in the house gets a bonus if a man wins. I think the end game would be pretty much the same, but those first weeks would be really interesting, seeing how the men and women interfere in each others' games during their "off" week, and whether they make alliances within or across genders.

What say the dishers?

July 25, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

Edited to add - my original idea was to do this with 8 over-30 and 8 under-30 contestants. Maybe there's another way to split. I just like the idea of having "off" weeks in the beginning to just mess with other people's game.

July 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

grendon, has andy ever said anything that falls into those categories?

i am really hoping for a GM HOh win tonight, could be real fun!

anyone, but Howard, just do not like his controlling demeanor.

July 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Rose Garden said...

America, please consider the following when using your MVP choice:

#1 If in the unlikely event Aaryn wins hoh, my MVP vote is a waste.

#2 If Aaryn d/n win hoh, it is highly likely that the HOH will put her up and again my vote is wasted.

#3 If Aaryn d/n win hoh and HOH d/n put her up, the America will have voted her up - again my vote is a waste.

#4 If American puts Aaryn up as MVP and she wins POV (unlikely) I would like to see someone like Amanda go up to let her know we d/n like her gameplay (my personal choice).

The reason I chose Amanda as MVP nom, is bks she seems to me to be a female version of Spencer. What she says and does which is reflective of women is just not acceptable, as well as her racists remarks.

July 25, 2013 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Honeygirl said...

Why do I get this horrible sinking feeling, that this is the last year for my favorite show?

These people, this house, this game...I think...well, I think this season may be the season that kills this show.

They need a new casting director cause this lady screwed up big time with this cast.

There's not a one of them worth rooting for in there. Not one. I hate that it's a month in with two more months to go and I'm already over it.

July 25, 2013 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Grendon, thank you for pointing out the differences. That is like Jeremy and his rape comment. It is MUCH different than Amanda's lewd generally self-deprecating sex humor.
Amanda tends to have a raunchy sense of humor and no filter. The difference is, she doesn't direct it towards anyone else (with the exception of McC to his face lol).

July 25, 2013 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Howard thinks 'they' (they always equals McCrae and Amanda) were trying to set it up so he (and maybe Spenser & Candice) would be the odd votes and be scapegoats. That is exactly what Spencer did week one with Candice. Week 2 Spencer and Howard tried to set it up so McCrae and Amanda would get blamed for voting differently. When Howard and Spencer split their votes, Spencer blamed the hinky vote on Jessie.

I thought the reason people have been evasive about the vote this week is because they didn't want to give anyone a chance to campaign or change minds.

Not every game move, strategy or counter attack is thought up by Amanda and McCrae or Spencer and Howard. I am just sick of the tit for tat. They are going to continue targeting each other and there is really no reason why they shouldn't. There are only two winners at the end. Everyone else is a target at some point. If someone is more of a threat to your endgame than someone else, it makes sense that you want them out ASAP. Instead of being evasive, whispering, trying to catch each other in lies and all the hostility, why can't they just get on with the game? That would entail not feeling guilty for targeting someone and not taking it personally if you are being targeted. I know, easier said than done, but I have never seen such a grudge so early in the game.

I think even Boogie and Janelle behaved better than these HGs and they had a grudge that went back years.

July 25, 2013 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

BeeBelle

Glad you agree and glad to have a new friend in the comment section. (I hope I'm not taking over Carolyn's job.)

wendy2

I didn't see your comment until after Carolyn went on bloggy break. I wanted to say thank you for your earlier comment.

July 25, 2013 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lscott

He has referred to people (usually Elissa or Candice) as stupid and annoying. Andy was the person back in the first or second week who said he wanted to punch Helen in the face and then one of the mean girls (?Aaryn probably) said maybe it would straighten her eyes. I know he made one of the 'kill' comments but don't remember who he was talking about.

I'm not sure why he said the comment about Helen-if it was because she talks too much or because she has so much energy. It wasn't really said with malice but I was just trying to illustrate how common and frequent these expressions are. We just seem to notice them more if someone we don't like is saying them or someone we do like is having things said about them.

July 25, 2013 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Vigilant Observer

You are very welcome.

July 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lscott

I forgot to say, I totally agree about GM winning HOH. It could be scary because I am not sure who she would target. Her hit list seems to change with the wind or with whatever messages Nick is sending her in the tea leaves. But it could be the most fun and unpredictable week ever.

Knowing GM, she could nominate 2 people and then get mad at someone else and try to change her own nominations. I can just hear her now. "Whad-a-ya mean I can't change my nominations. I'm the HOH. I got all the power up in this bi*ch. I'm nominatin' all a yous. Nick-I'm doin' this for you baby."

July 25, 2013 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Lucky13

I dont think so. Pretty sure candice just made that up. Which is bad news for her and Howard. Spencer is all they got

July 25, 2013 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger tama said...

Jumbo, i don't know what Judd said or saw, but i heard Aaryn say that she grabbed a few numbers from Elissa's lane and Elissa's numbers were higher like 7's,8's,and 9's compared to 2's,3's and 4's that were in Aaryn's lane.

July 25, 2013 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Regardless of how bossy Amanda comes off, how can the HGs keep saying that she is running the house. They have said she has gotten rid of her targets every week.

Week #1-The MC decided to target David.
Week #2-Anyone who was not in MC wanted Nick to go. McCrae chose her over the boys and with the added help of Judd and Jessie, Nick went home.
Week #3-Amanda wanted Howard to go home. He didn't even end up on the block.
Week #4-refer to week #3

She is good at taking the situation that is in front of her and figuring out how to make it work for her in the best possible way. She certainly is not running the house.

July 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lol Grendon, I read that completely in GMs voice and it cracked me right up.

Is there any possibility Kaitlin stays tonight?

July 25, 2013 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OK-I am going to take a bloggy break (borrowing the phrase from Carolyn.) When I saw 5 pictures in a row of myself I started feeling like I was monopolizing your space.

In case you haven't noticed by now, I really look forward to having a place to share my thoughts during BB season.

July 25, 2013 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Jumbo - It was Aaryn, big shocker, who said the game was rigged for Elissa. I don't know why "lanes" would matter...once they got to the mud, they could go anywhere to get numbers. I saw Elissa discard small numbers too and had she not taken the Veto punishment, Judd would have won so I don't buy it. I wouldn't put it past producers to put larger numbers in certain areas, but I wouldn't call that rigged. Anyone could grab them.

July 25, 2013 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sorry Carolyn. I had to comment again.

Helen is making excuses to Spencer for why Kaitlin is being voted out. She said, "Trust me. Elissa and I are not as powerful as two other people in the house."

Way to throw your alliance under the bus.

July 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

As always, couldn't agree more!

July 25, 2013 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Feeds are back 4:00pm cams 1/2 according to the feed clock it's actually 4:24pm

Kaitlin is working it. Not going down without a fight. Spencer is talking to Helen. Spencer thinks he's being setup. Helen says she doesn't have the votes to keep Kaitlin. Helen says up until an hour ago she was going to vote her conscience and vote Aaryn out. So my scenario from this morning is still valid. Helen says that her and Elissa don't have that much power but they would if they teamed up with Howard, Spencer and Candice. It would make them a big target but they would have Kaitlin on their side. I bet she could pull Andy and Judd over too. I don't think that alliance would be better than the one she's in now. It's an option though.

July 25, 2013 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FWIW, I think Helen's just playing a big game of CYA, incase of a Spencer HoH win..

July 25, 2013 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Helen says she has so much blood on her hands from Dave, Nick and Jeremy. My reaction-Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

How can all these people be patting themselves on the back without leaving big red hand prints? They never have the balls to say, "I did what I did because it was the best move for my game." Everything is a house decision. Yet they all want to take credit for big game moves.

The funny thing is, a couple minutes before that, in order not to take any blame for voting Kaitlin out, she said her and Elissa didn't have as much power as two other people (meaning McCrae and Amanda). Which is it Helen? No power or blood on your hands? Who is really holding the knife?

These HGs have my brain so discombobulated I am starting to feel like Ginamarie. I'm with Carolyn-Head meet desk.

July 25, 2013 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I think they're all waiting to take credit...

at final 3.

July 25, 2013 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm very glad u do too because it's like your taking my thoughts and typing them out....other than GM winning hoh. I start having a slight panic attack just thinking about it.
I'd also like to add that I really like this season so far. To each their own but it's been really exciting imo.

July 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good afternoon everyone. I haven't had anything to say today because I couldn't express my feelings any better thanGrendon did. I feel EXACTLY the same way. You go girl!

I wish Helen would just shut up for a minute and let someone else speak. She sure is throwing Amanda and McCray under the bus lately. I sure she is going to be very surprised that they have a pretty solid alliance with Judd and Andy. I hope that alliance stays firm. I wouldn't care which one of them won.

July 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Come join us up in the Viewing Party Post!!

HERE

:0)

July 25, 2013 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Grendon, I will be looking for your GM impersonations all season now..I literally laughed out loud and saw her face while reading it! Thanks for the belly laugh.
Personally I think Elissa has the most blood on her hands, David went out as a MVP nom, same with Nick..two out of three makes for some bloody hands.

July 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Michelle

Thanks for the input. I didnt see Aaryn say that, but i did see Judd and he sounded convinced. Maybe she convinced him

July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below