;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Morning Sickness ~ Before the MVP Nom Reveal & PoV Player Picking

Good Saturday morning to you, BB Lovers!  Our HGs were awoken right around 9:15am.   It's Morning Sickness Saturday in the BB 15 House.  I'm dubbing it this because of the MVP Nom Reveal nerves and nausea..

They've got a big day ahead of them today: Pre-MVP Nom Reveal Nerves and Nausea, MVP Nominee Reveal, Shock and Awe.. PoV Player Picking, Proverbial Pre-PoV Chest Puffery, Play the PoV...  You get the idea. :-)

Let's see what they're up to on the live feeds now...



9:34am
Chair Room
Spencer: You did snore a little..
Elissa: hahahahaha!!  You shoulda woke me!

9:35am
Camera 1
Kitchen Counter
Judd and Helen



Judd: He tries to play off people's heart strings.
Helen: I know.  I felt bad.  It's a game.He's gonna play hard for the veto.
Judd: I just think it's weird that since he does it, Spencer tries to too.
Helen: I think it's gonna be a numbers thing.  Howard hasn't won a comp yet.  We'll see.
Judd: I told her if she got Houseguest's Choice, she could pick me, and I'd fight for it.

Helen jogs away.

Judd: Stupid bitch (**I don't know who he's referring to in this instance, looking at the memory board)

Helen jogs throughout the conversation below...

Helen: It's great to see you eat, Judd.  You never eat.
Judd: Don't know if I'll be put on the block..
BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day..
Judd: I wish Jeremy was still here.
Helen: hehehe
Judd: I do!  He was nice to me.
Helen: But he was awful to other people.
Judd: He was real though.. not fake.  I shoulda checked him that night.  Dave was nice.
Helen: He was nice..
Judd: I think.
Helen: Everyone's nice..  but..

9:46am
Candice joins the living.  Judd and Helen greet her on her way to the bathroom.. Ginamarie joins her in there soon after.

9:47am
Chair Room
Judd and Elissa

Talking about how they're going to keep all of their costumes and such from the BB experience..
Did you realize how close the Living Room was to the Chair Room?! I hadn't.

Judd: Are you gonna get BB15 tatted with us?
Elissa: Absolutely! I'm gonna get all tatted up after this.


9:55am
Cam 1 - Judd's shaving while Jessie's showering..Ginamarie comes in with her makeup kit.
Cam 3 - Elissa, Howard and Candice are in the kitchen area..

Elissa: (loud to be heard in the bathroom) Jessie, how are you feeling?
Judd (Yells back) She feels better!
Elissa: She's been in so much pain in the house.  I have to admit.  I feel  a lot better not being a have not.  It's very taxing.

Howard: (to a mopey Candice) Eat a handful of raisins.. and a protein shake. Just make yourself down it.


10:03am
Judd steps into the cold Have Not shower next to Jessie's hot stall.

Jessie: Judd, put you foot right here.
**a little hot water sharing for his toes?
Judd: Whoooooo!!! F*ck yeah, we gettin' awake this morning!

10:06am
BB: Aaryn, Amanda, McCrae!  Please change your batteries.


Jessie makes the disturbing discovery that someone has just used her toothbrush.  At first she thinks it's Judd, but then Ginamarie says it must have been her, and offers to get her a new one from the Storage Room. Jessie declines, says it's ok, and proceeds to brush her teeth..

10:10
Spencer comes into the bathroom.

Judd: Good morning, Mr Klausen.  You about to take a shower?
Spencer: I was til I saw you used my towel.

Judd is shivering from his extended cold shower..

Judd: Helen's trying to intimidate everyone.. (running)
Helen: You're going down, Judd! (kidding)
Judd: Does that mean you're putting me up on the MVP block?

Amiable Chatter...

10:13am BB: Judd, please go to the Diary Room.

10:18am
Jessie's been a sneeze away from a major wardrobe malfunction for the past 5 minutes.  All the while, Spencer is perched and ready, perhapsd even willing it to happen.

10:30
Flipping around, we find Andy still in bed.. and I don't begrudge him a single moment of comfort, since he's had so little of it, having been a Have Not 75% of the time.
Leave him be, BB.

10:33am
Cam 1
Elissa and Judd

There's a lot of set construction noise..

Elissa: Maybe we're having a Bob the Builder PoV.  Everyone get your screwdrivers!  Everyone get your saw and chisel, cuz we're building a Disney set.
Judd: Saw and chisel..
Elissa: I'm glad I entertain you, Judd. 

Judd: Andy, we'll give you $600 if you stab Helen in the back.
Elissa: I already did for free.

Light chatter and laughs turns to Judd calling Candice a gold digger to Elissa.. Then..

Elissa: I really would be offended if I got nominated.
Judd: Really?  Bieber fever's gone.
Amanda: I would too.
Elissa: Amanda...
Amanda: I wonder if we'll win if we just say that the whole way through,"I would be offended if you put me on the block!"

Timecheck --10:40am

10:48am
Cam 1
Howard and Candice..


Candice gets up to get dressed.

Candice: I think I'm about to go on the block.
Howard: You don't know.
Candice: Yes I do.  I will if Spencer takes himself off.  What? What are you laughing for?  You just want my boob to pop out.

Howard: So does America.
Candice: America has seen enough nip slips from me.

10:57a
The camera in the Chair Room noisily pans the room.. Amanda waves.

Amanda: There is definitely something wrong with that camera.
Elissa: can't they WD-40 it up?

11am
Cam 3
Judd and Andy

Judd: At least tell us what the hell you're talkin' about, because nobody knows..  I think me n McCrae need to have it out with them.. both of em.. Howard and Spencer.
Andy: One of em's gonna stay. 
Judd: Just say, the sympathy party's over, motherf*ckers.. We'll attack em.. We'll bully em every day til they leave.  We'll take their mattress and put it in the DR.

Aaryn: Is Candice in here?
Judd: She's probably in the corner listening to me talk shit about Howard.
Aaryn: Good morning, poopy.
Andy: Good morning.
Aaryn: I can't wait til you get HoH, Andy.  The best thing in the world is waking up in that room alone.  Not that I don't love you poopies..

Judd: I want him gone so bad.
Andy: Howard?
Judd: At least we know what we're dealing with with Spencer..
Andy: I think Helen wants him out too. I'll talk to her.
Judd: Let's just wait til after the Veto.
Andy: You don't have to convince me.  My mind's made up.
Judd: I'm not trying to convince you.. I'm pissed.  If they want charity cases, they should get real ones.  There a hell of a lot of people who need this money way more than any of us.
Andy: He's way more of a threat than Spencer.
Judd: It's the heartstrings thing.
Andy: I'll squash that.

Andy: Gah.. I wish I was as productive as Helen.  She wakes up and runs 8 miles, and then she cleans the entire house.  But.. I do think we've been getting out messy people.. Jeremy and Kaitlin were both messy.  Who have you been the saddest to see go so far?
Judd: Kaitlin.
Andy: Me too.  I was happy for the other 3.

Timecheck --11:11am
Jessie enters..

Andy: Who are you puttin gup as MVP?  We know you got it.
Jessie: Promise you wont tell?  I'm putting up GM.. and Helen.

Andy: you only get 1!

Helen enters.  Talk turns to The Breakfast Club.. Judd, Helen, Jessie and Andy.. The morning 4some.

11:15am
Judd and Andy

Andy: I just wanna have this stupid meeting!
Judd: I know.. so I know if I need to get pumped up or not..

Andy goes off to forage for breakfast..  Judd wonders if he'll gain or lose weight on Ramen Noodles.

Then, to sneak some zzzs in the bathroom.. Candice comes in a minute later..

Judd: Are ya'll together together?
Candice: What does that mean?
Judd: After here?
Candice: I'm the woman, Judd. I'm a traditionalist.  He's the guy.  If he pursues me, and asks me on a date.. I'll say.. ok!!
Judd: He's a good guy.
Candice: He's a very good guy.
Judd: Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to win Veto though..
Candice: Why?
Judd: Cuz I got the last key.
Candice: I don't think that means anything.
Judd: But I wanna win the Veto. I asked her to pick me if she got Houseguest Choice.. If I use it on the right person, you'll definitely stay.


11:23am
Cam 1
Amanda and McCrae
Elissa...

Amanda: I have a feeling I'm going up today.

McCrae: Me too.
Amanda: Really, thank you.  That's nice.
McCrae: I have a feeling it's gonna be me.
Amanda: I'm scared.

Judd comes in..

Judd: Everybody get up!  We might have a comp in 6 hours. 
*haha


11:51am
Cam 3
Memory Wall
We join this game already in progress...

Andy: Ok.. which person based on their photo needs a good F*ck?
Spencer: Jessie.
Andy: I think Elissa.

Andy: Ok.. Which one... Who looks the dumbest?
Judd: McCrae. No.. Dave.
Andy: Dave looks pretty stupid.  Candice too.
Judd: Hers is a Disney Channel photoshop.

Andy: Ok.. If we were walking into the house right now, just based on the phots, who would you want to form an alliance with?
McCrae: Nick, because he looks shady and he'll go before me.
Judd: I wanted to too..
McCrae: There is something about him that just radiates asshole.
Judd: We've made him the new Jessie, the way we've talked so much shit about him.

Andy: OK.. who would you want to evict right away?
Judd; Nick.
Andy: Nick would be mine too.
Judd: We gotta just take him out of the equation.
Andy: Based on the photos, maybe Amanda..

 11:55am

Aaryn: Hey Everyone!  It's time to pick players for the Veto Competition!
Judd: Finally!!!






Permalink







16 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

I was waiting so I wouldn't get got.
This is my dream scenario for the upcoming week.

Howard goes home Thursday. I actually feel bad for him but I don't want the rest of the season to be about the tennis match between Canward and McCranda.

Immediately after he leaves Candica and Amanda have a sit down. Amanda realizes how Helen has basicallly let her take the fall for everything. Candice realizes the part Helen had in getting rid of Howard. They bond and share the information with everyone except Elissa (because that girl can't be trusted with any more information.)

At first I thought it would be nice if Helen got called out in front of the whole house but that gives her time to do damage control so I have a better plan.

Amanda or Candice wins HOH. They nominate Helen and Elissa, telling Elissa she is a pawn and is only on the block so she can't be a vote for Helen. Spencer goes up as the MVP nom. I choose Spencer because of the fact that being on the block against him and Elissa, Helen will feel 100% safe. She probably won't even campaign.

On eviction night, with another unanimous vote, Helen is evicted. As she stands there with a stunned expression and asks everyone why, everyone collectively says, "Sorry-it was a house decision."

I know it will never happen and I know it is a little mean spirited but I just couldn't help myself. That lady is getting on my last nerve.

July 27, 2013 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Andy is starting to look more and more stressed out. If I saw a picture of him from the neck up in a junior high school yearbook, I would have no problem believing that he was 14 years old. He has an incredibly boyish face.

On a bright note-I am glad to see that Judd is catching on to Helen's B.S. I am really sick of hearing the phrase 'We can trust Helen.' Wake Up HGs. You can NOT trust her.

July 27, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Andy has his breeds confused. Japanese Chin's are adorable and have feathered silky hair. The goofy looking half naked dogs with random tufts of hair sticking up are Chinese Crested dogs.

July 27, 2013 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Where did everyone go? I am definitely feeling like a party of one.

Except for you Carolyn. I know you are still here or obviously I wouldn't be here.

July 27, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Everyone is saying that Amanda is running the house. I believe she is playing a good game, but she has been saying for several weeks now that Howard and Spencer should be on the block and it is JUST NOW happening. Helen is more in control than anyone else so why is Amanda being blamed???

July 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I think if they have the opportunity to get Elissa or they better take it or she ends up winning. Just my opinion though. In the sake of full disclosure, I'm on the #Elissa4HomegoingQueen Committee

July 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Caro, you don't have to publish this, but how long does the MVP nom/POV player picking usually last???

July 27, 2013 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! :))

Hey Grendon! :) I'm' so glad you're here! Lots of other people are too.. They're just reaaalllly quiet.


Hi Softballmom! :) I wonder that same thing.

Hi NaturalGrace :)) I was thinking the same thing.. but doubting they'll do it.

July 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG ....I'm so nervous to find out the 3rd nom. Elissa? Amanda? GM? Who will it be?

July 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Softball - 45-60 minutes.. sometimes a little more..

long enough for me to take a shower??

July 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Caro, I've always hoped that u would end up in BB. Have u ever applied?

July 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

absolutely Caro ... go enjoy a hot shower ... and I'll go to the grocery store :( .... see ya soon. Hopefully with Candice on the block next to her Howie ... lol

July 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sarah - never in a million years. :)



New Top Post!! :)

Click Me!

:0)

July 27, 2013 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon I kinda think you hit it on the head about Judd figuring out Helen. I've heard him make several similar comments and this morning he was talking about Helen and Elissa wanting to switch and get out Spencer. I'm afraid if Amanda gets put up as MVP Helen will start a movement to get her out. Helen wants her out very badly but doesn't want to get the blame.

I was watching Judd, Andy, Aaryn, McCray up in the HOH last night when They were talking about how Helen acts and it was just hilarious! Or maybe I was just punch drunk from lack of sleep but I was laughing out loud they were so funny. It was great to see them just having good natured fun. They weren't saying anything that couldn't have been said in front of everyone. Judd is really very clever and has a very dry sense of humor.

Hope everyone has a great day. I confess I realllllly watch the feeds too much! I need to get a life. I haven't been feeling too well for the last month or so and this is a good distraction. Also can stay in out of the heat!

Looks like we are in for a severe thunderstorm here today in Louisiana. It's very dark and stormy looking.

July 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I see that Amanda got MVP!

July 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I completly agree Helen gets her way every week!

July 27, 2013 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below