;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Morning in the Big Brother 15 House

Happy Friday, BB Lovers! It's wakey wakey time in the land of the BB15 HGs!

In addition to Have Have Not Comps, Fridays mean Nominations in the Big Brother 15 House.  Based on discussions last night and covered in  The Overnight Report, Aaryn is leaning strongly towards nominating Howard and Spencer, per her original agreement with Helen, although she'd really love to see Elissa on the block as a sitting duck, since Elissa cannot play for PoV.  If you haven't voted for the 3rd nominee yet, Go Vote Here!

Let's join our HGs on the live feeds...

9:15am BBT
Helen, Candice and Judd are the 1st HGs to show signs of life, attending to their morning rituals..

9:22am
Female Voice: Good morning, everyone!
Judd: Good mornin'!

Fishies...  Female Voice is probably telling them what time they'll need to be ready for the comp, give or take 90 minutes..

9:24am
HoH
Aaryn: Today's gonna suck.

Bathroom
Candice confronts Helen with "the rumor on the street." Helen denies she said it.

Candice: Howard told me that the reason he knew it was because Spencer said it, and he knew it because Amanda said it.. I don't know who said it.. I'm not gonna blow up about it.  I understand people don't like me..  Throw Candice under the bus.. Spencer's about to start acting crazy on me.. Ginamarie's about to start acting crazy one me..
Helen: Me too.
Candice:  If you can hold on to what I said, until I can figure out the exact source of what's going on.. I would appreciate it.
Helen: She came out and said, where is McCrae, did you hear that?

9:31am
Candice heads up to HoH..
Cam 3

Candice: I'm gonna keep it real with you this week.. The reason people didn't want to keep Kaitlin was because she was more social, and they didn't know what side she would go to.  I know there were deals made.  I wanna let you know that the deal is only being made that you won HoH. Otherwise, they were going to put you back up on the block, and continue to use you and Ginamarie as pawns..

Candice continues.. going through the season thus far, step by step, based upon her limited understanding..

Candice:  During the interim, I think Helen, Elissa, Amanda and McCrae formed something.. which is probably unbreakable.  ..And then the week of Jeremy.. I'm close with Helen and Elissa, but I'm not in the group.  I'm basically a pawn for them.  Me and Andy are. 

Candice's goal here is to keep Howie off the block and get Aaryn to nominate Amanda..

Candice: I just wanna let you know.  You're the HoH.. If there was an opportunity to work together, I would support you in your bold move.  Once you're not HoH, you 2 are going to go back to being used as pawns.  I feel that if that group was broken up, Helen and Elissa would work with the rest of the house.  It's your HoH.  Either you make a bold move, or you don't make a bold move.
**Hurt and rescue? I don't think it's gonna work on the Psych major.

Candice: I love Howie, but I'm not here to play the Bachelorette, I'm here to play Big Brother.  If you were to make a bold move, I can tell you I would for sure back you.  Howie would for sure back you.
Aaryn: I think whoever wins HoH.. is gonna gravitate towards.. I don't know there are real loyalties in the game..
Candice: I will say, the only person I have become truly loyal to in this game is Howie.  I think the whole house has been going back and forth.. I heard what your sister said.  I know you have the strength and determination.  I would never let anyone tell me what to do.  I think you're the same.  

Candice: I know Spencer would, Ginamarie would, Jessie would..  I even think Helen would.
Aaryn: They said there are bigger fish to fry.  The only reason I'm here is because of that deal.  I need to side with the numbers in the house. To be honest with you, I don't want to put Howard up.  I'm not backdooring him.  He will have a chance to play for Veto. 
Candice: I want you to relay that message to Ginamarie.. Someone has to break up Amanda and McCrae. If not, they will run the game to the end.
Aaryn: Yeah.  The reason I'm not considering that is because Amanda is a large part of the reason I've stayed. I'm not gonna bite the hand that feeds.

Candice: I just think, maybe the person you think is trying to keep you safe, is the person trying to get rid of you.
Aaryn: I'm aware of that.

Candice: You think Amanda is the one running the show and keeping you safe.  She's not. She's saying that she's keeping you safe, but she's also the one who would be spearheading putting you on the block. I know for sure that.. I'm not talking about Helen when I say this.  I'm talking about Amanda.

Aaryn:  Oh, she's told me. Since you know there was a deal made.. It's perfect for them, because they're not getting blood on their hands.  I think the best possible thing you can do is get to Helen or Elissa and make them change their mind.

Candice: Ok.. whatever whatever.. We haven't had the best history..
Aaryn: Thank you.  I hope you understand I'm in a really bad position, and if I make the wrong decision, it's gonna put me in a really bad place.

End of Convo Timecheck --9:55am

9:58am
Have Not Room
Cam 1

Candice: I talked to Helen.  She said she didn't talk to anybody.  So I don't know where that rumor came from.  Something is weird right now.  She just said, "people were mad at you."  People meaning the people who brainwashed her.

Candice: When I say people running the house, she doesn't see Amanda and McCrae in that equation.  She only sees Helen and Elissa.  They did a real good job at brain f*cking her.  She's like, I can't do anything against her.. she's the reason I'm safe.  I told her, if you don't make a power move, you're going to go right back up.  But she thinks power move means Helen and Elissa, not Amanda and McCrae.  So now she's gonna go tell Helen and Elissa that, and it's gonna look like I'm not loyal to Helen and Elissa.
Howard: Think she'll do it?
Candice: The whole conversation was pointless.  She thinks the whole reason she's here is because of Amanda, not that she's disposable to Amanda.  So.. Amanda and McCrae are out.  The only options are Elissa, you, me and Spencer. But she did say, I assure you I wont backdoor anyone.

Howard: Ok.. well.. whatever happens..
Candice: I have no argument.  I talked to her sensibly..
Howard: If you win Veto, use it on yourself. If I win it, I'm using it on you.

Candice explains how pov works, in terms of safety.  Howard believes he'd stay over Spencer.

Candice: Helen is trying to act like it's Amanda and McCrae that are running the show, but it's really Helen.  Helen picks the nominees.  So.. now I'm f*cked with Amanda and McCrae, and Helen and Elissa.

10:09am cont'd
Candice asks Howard if he's being completely honest with her. He says he is.  She presses, asking if she's an emotional puppet for him and Spencer.  He says no.

Howard: I'm not f'na discredit myself or my character any more to play this game.  I can't.. to lie and be cynical.. for however much money.  That ain't me. 

Candice thinks Aaryn's masterplan is to backdoor Candice.  When Howard offers to speak on her behalf, Candice asks him not to even put that out there, in case it's not something Aaryn's considering.

Candice: If I get put on the block, and my cast mates vote me out, then I wanna go home.

10:17pm This is ongoing..

10:25am
Candice: So I went and talked to her, I took the bait, and now I'm probably the one going home.
Howard: Why do you say "take the bait"? Is it my fault for wanting you to step up and say something?
Candice: I don't care anymore.  I have a great life.



Howard: Why are you talking like this?
Candice: I'm over it.  Clearly I got baited into something.. If I go home, I go home. I'm not gonna kiss anybody's ass. I'm over it.
Howard: You don't think I'm trying game you.
Candice: No. Someone is.  Kaitlin said it sitting on the chair.   She had too much heart for this game. Me too.
Howard: So you're gonna have a defeatist attitude?  All the shit you preach to me? It's Friday.  We got a whole week.
Candice: Howie, she believes Amanda and McCrae.  I had an opportunity last week to go and make a deal with her, and I didn't.
Howard: I'm talking about right now.
Candice: Let's do this.  Let's not talk about it til after nominations. I don't wanna talk about it.  I'm gonna be quick to listen and slow to talk and just observe.
Howard: Which is what I always do.
Candice: It's fine.  I'm not upset.

Candice continues putting on makeup..

Howard: Stop.  Just talk to me.
Candice: Nothing will be solved right now.  When I get in this mood, I just wanna be left alone.

10:32am
Howard heads straight up to HoH.. knocks, nothing.. opens the door, nothing.. He comes back downstairs.


10:35am
Checking on the other HGs, chatter about using laptops on the toilet leads to talk about germs.. and stains.. and assisted stretching.
The difference is incredible..


10:40am
Andy: So what do we think this comp is gonna be?  Endurance?
Spencer: Endurance Food Comp.
ALL: hehehe
Andy: I hope it's a wrestling ring, and we have to beat the sh*t out of each other for food.

Amanda gets up and grabs Jessie's boobs from behind, holds on a while, and gives them a good jiggle.  At the end, Jessie opens her robe and flashes her boobs to the live feeds.


Spencer: How come I got slapped when I tried to do that?
Amanda: Cuz I'm a girl!

10:58am
Chatter around the house revolves around the coming comp... They're hoping for a house-wide food comp that results in no one in the have not room.

11:01am
Living Room
Cam 1
Amanda, McCrae, Helen, Spencer, Andy

Amanda: This is the masturbation ceremony..  As head of household, it is my duty to nominate 2 people to masturbate.

The mood in the living room is light.  Amanda teases McCrae.. Jokes with everyone that when she goes into the DR, they have a massage therapist waiting for her.

11:12am
HoH
Aaryn, Amanda, Andy, Jessie..
Amanda: He tried to flip the house an hour before eviction, with those same people.  If they so desperately wanted to keep Kaitlin, why do they so desperately want to work with you now?
Aaryn: Exactly.  But if ya'll get it, can I please just have a little break?
Andy: Absolutely.

Amanda: Candice is gonna go batshit crazy.
Aaryn: She is.. She's like, Someone's spreading a rumor that I want you to put GM and Spencer.. Then she's like, I want you to put Amanda up.  She said you were the spearhead, and every time they said they wanted to keep me, you said no.
Amanda: Hahaha! That's funny, because it was actually exactly the opposite.
Andy: Do you really think Howard has a power?
Aaryn: I do.

Talk turns to Aaryn getting a Pandora's Box where she gets stuck in the room with Rachel and the rest of the house gets something cool.  Then McCrae throws in the possibility of a coup d'etat, and explains it.. Andy and Amanda doubt that'll happen.

Amanda: I can't believe Candice is still throwing my name out there.  What an imbecile.
Aaryn: The whole thing about someone starting a rumor.. F'ing Helen would not start a rumor.
Amanda: What a c*nt.
Aaryn: I think it should be Howard, Spencer, Candice, ELissa.
Amanda/Andy: (agree)

Aaryn: I think you should talk (Elissa) her into putting up Gm and Spencer.. Especially after I kept her safe.   But that's the only person who talked to me..

Jessie enters..  Then Spencer..

Aaryn: What's goin' on downstairs?
Spencer: Just finishing up breakfast.
Aaryn: I took the longest shower ever.. I shaved every inch of my body.. I took a loofah and scrubbed every inch of my supple skin..

Spencer: I can tell you're stewin' on something..
Amanda: I just wanna be like, I want my shorts back.  Listen, that's the house motto.. Whenever there's a rumor, blame Amanda.
Andy: That was my strategy coming into the game. When in doubt, blame Amanda. 

MCrae enters..

McCrae: Sam told me the best secret ever.
Amanda: Oh yeah, what'd she say?
McCrae; She said I'm way funnier than you!
Andy: Sam, call me to the DR!

Amanda quietly tells McCrae what Candice said to Aaryn, trying to pin a new rumor on her, saying she said to nominate GM and Spencer.

Timecheck -- 11:27am

Amanda: I wanna lean over the bannister and be like, Candice, you're goin home!
McCrae: Don't say anything.
Spencer: I'll call her up here.
Amanda: Can we stone her?
Jessie: What did she say this time?
Amanda: That I'm spreading a rumor to put up Gm and Spencer..
Spencer: Well, if she puts me up, she's clearly just bowing down to Candice's power..

Amanda: Candice needs to shut her fat f'ing mouth.
Spencer: Know what would help with that? If she had a fist in it.
Amanda: I would love to.  It's been a long time since I've felt this much hatred in my body. 
McCrae: Shh.  You're being really loud.
Amanda: I don't care.  Put me on a Have Not team with her, and Ginamarie.. I'll just sit there.

11:35am
Jessie: Did I tell you I had the nicest dream with Steven Tyler.. We were making out in the Big Brother house.  I never knew I had a thing for Steven Tyler til now..

Amanda: He's like 60 or 70..
Spencer: He wrote Dream on when he was like 16 or 17..
BB: You are not allowed to talk about..
Andy: Steven Tyler.

Jessie: I guess it was like the younger, smoother version of Steven Tyler.
**that version was completely stoned 90% of the time.  Go with the late 40s version, when he got clean and lovely.

11:38am - Talk turns to Elissa's behavior following the HoH competition, and her re-writing of said moment.

11:43am - Chatter about Helen being a super loud talker turns to Judd's impossible to hear whispers and mumbles..

11:47am  Pandora's Box..

Spencer: If I get a Pandora's Box and it's Rachel or Jessie, I'm gonna make them so uncomfortable, BB wont have any usable footage.

Andy wants a Pandora's Box with Ragan inside.

11:53m ***Ok, I have achieved live feed brain mush.  It's time for a wee bloggy break.  I'll be back with a new top post very soon!






Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

I wasn't going to get got, I'm waiting for you to put up this new top post.

I guess technically Aaryn is keeping the deal with Helen but this nomination has been Amanda's crusade since she started it. It took her weeks but she finally got an HOH to listen we assume, nothing is nothing until those people are on the block.

I find Aaryn's relationship with Howard interesting. She seems to like him and he her. It kind of puts things said by her in perspective. All the hurtful things that Aaryn has said have been directed at other women. Non of her racial slurs were ever directed at Howard directly, if that makes sense. This doesn't condon anything in any way but I think it shows that the Aaryn vs. Candice fights are more girl fights than race wars, as far as Aaryn is concerned. I think she will put Howard up but then do everything to save him and get out Spencer or Candice if given the chance.

I hope for an exciting week and hopefully, Carolyn, your head can stay away from the desk. With GM in "power" with Aaryn that may not come to pass. I saw a few things in TOR already.

Candice is playing the victim already this morning while blaming everything on Amanda. Of course this week she is right, everything that happens is Amanda's fault.

Candice going up to talk to Aaryn. This is the most game play I've seen from Candice since she figured out the boy's alliance. Candice does know her role it seems. I said she was Helen's pawn last night. The only problem here is Candice, you have no numbers to give Aaryn. It's you Howard and Spencer and that's it. You probably don't even have Spencer so telling Aaryn to flip it on your behalf is dumb.

LOL Jessie's Aerosmith dream.

July 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Candice "the Sleeping Oracle" loves to take shots in the dark. Getting out Spencer or Howard is a seriously bold BIG move

July 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Looks like it's going to be a great day on the feeds but I have work, both jobs, til midnight :( Oh well, I'll be reading everything that happens tonight thanks to you Carolyn.

Have a great day everyone :)

July 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I think Candice is taking lessons from Howard in how to talk in circles. I am so confused. She said 'it seems like Amanda is keeping you safe but really she's the one who's not keeping you safe-she's the one spearheading the campaign to send you home?'

Did you get all that? I am confused. How could Amanda spearhead the campaign to get rid of Aaryn but a few days ago Candice said Amanda was leading the charge to keep Aaryn? I am not smart enough for this game anymore.

However, on this point-DING DING DING-and the winner is...Candice.

"Helen makes it seem like Amanda is running the show but really Helen is running the show."

It's hard for me to actually wish bad things on Helen because she does come off as this really sweet and kind person. But I actually wish there would be another town hall meeting with all of Helen's lies, alliances, final 2's, final 4's, selling people down the river being brought to light in front of the whole house. I would like to see her squirm. Besides, it would be fun for a week to have a target other than Amanda, McCrae and Howard.

July 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can Candice please stop calling Howard "Howie". It just sounds corny. The guy couldn't be bigger and the "Howie" name just doesn't match this huge guy.

Lets vote Candice for MVP 3rd nominee!!!

N-Nora

July 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

n

I'm not sure, but Howard looks to be about 5'6". He works out alot, but I wouldnt call him big

July 26, 2013 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

Helen plays really hard, but to me its a lot like Howards play... A lot of work, but little results. I dont think she has much influence and people are very aware of her

July 26, 2013 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Michigan Man

I completely agree with your opinion regarding Aaryn and the way she fights and people she fights with. I don't think it was intended to be the way it sounded. Unfortunately the damage is done.

Lucky13

Wouldn't that be the greatest nomination speech ever.

Regarding Howard-I wish the MC had never existed. This is a good lesson in why you should not make alliances before you know who you are aligning with. I think, if not for the MC, the Amanda vs. Howard saga would never have happened. They still may have ended up on different sides and in different alliances (although one of the HGs said Howard was really liking Amanda at first but then she hooked up with McCrae) but I don't think it would have turned into such a personal vendetta between the 2of them.

July 26, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am still shocked that I am um kinda liking aayrn at least for now.

Still hoping she keeps her deal, puts how and spencer up and ellisa stays off the block or at least wont leave Thursday.

July 26, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Aaryn is going to put up Howard & Spencer. When they get PO'd she can just tell them they're both pawns 'cuz Elissa is going up as either MVP or after the veto comp. They're up there first because she wants the house to be a little more pleasant for a few days before Elissa joins or replaces one of them. She's outted, the natives rejoice, and Aaryn actually looks like a hero because everyone wants Elissa out right now. Howard/Spencer don't attack Aaryn, Goof Troop doesn't go after Aaryn 'cuz they still want howard/spencer gone. Aaryn would get lost in the shuffle. If Howard or Spencer go home, that's fine. The plan to remove the "primary threats" worked. Slam dunk for Aaryn.

Howard missed a huge opportunity here. He should have gotten Helen and went to the HoH room. He should have said his gang would back her putting up McCrae and Amanda. Howard has to sell the idea to Helen first. He would have to do it as such: "Amanda is more dangerous than me because as time drags on the comps are going to be relating more toward memory than physically challenging. That's Amanda's domain. She is your primary threat" They break up the strongest couple in the house and send the Goof Troop reeling. That will give them: Howard, Candice, Spencer, GM, Helen, Elissa, Aaryn VS. Judd, Jessie, Andy, McCrae/Amada (whoever remains), 7-4. That would be absolutely devastating. Luckily, this won't happen and Moving Company 2.0 is still toast.

July 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

N, already did! All of my 10 votes!! Lol I agree, please stop with the Howie! !

Jumbo, Howard is huge! Muscle wise anyway.

July 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Tiffany JadedarkStar
Her fight and determination is admirable. She doesnt seem to let things get her down and is pretty much alone

July 26, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

I am LOVING Amanda's game! She is working it and making friends. I think she has brains, beauty and a great personality. I won't say she's my favorite though. That never works out for me (sorry Jeff, my TV love)

July 26, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon I completely agree with u and great way of breaking it down. Its amazing how everyone is so quick ti blame Amanda in every way....keeping Aaryn now trying to get rid of Aaryn....its a never ending circle. Boy oh boy can this game make your head spin!!!!!

July 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Thanks to Grendon's first comment on TOR, I think I am going to vote Helen for 3rd nom. That would be extremely interesting!!

July 26, 2013 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

Thanks for the reports! I still like Amanda, Andy and Helen the best. I really tried to love Elissa but I'm about ready for her to go. She's as much like Rachel as I am with my sister (opposite politics!). Rachel is lots more fun.

While it's good to have a new cast this year, next year I'm ready for All Stars.

July 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello all!!

I just finished TOR.. I just don't get why it is so hard for Elissa to comprehend what others are saying to her?!
It's so frustrating to watch her play this game!!

She was my vote.. She probably won't go home but a girl can hope! ;)

July 26, 2013 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

I hate to say it but Spencer is pretty good about game play - he has a feeling that Elissa and Candice are alternatives to he and Howard going up, so he is playing that for all it's worth. All the HGs are playing along, though, so his false sense of security is kind of amusing.

July 26, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

oy I hate to say it, but I'm going to have to take a break for a week. I can not deal with Aaryn's arrogance and Amanda's smugness and whole I'm not a mean girl act while she's being mean girl. I also can't stand the see you next tuesday word and even more upset it's coming from a woman's mouth. Carolyn I have nothing but respect for you!

July 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Good Morning All! YES!!! I got into the live show last night! Julie talked to the Audience before the show about who they thought would be evicted - we said Kaitlin. Then she asked who we WANTED evicted - we all said Aaryn. She smiled and nodded. I wish even harder I could have been there on the night Aaryn is evicted!

What was interesting also is that right before the eviction started, they told us we could react however we wanted when the House Guest walked out. So I guess when Aaryn is evicted, it will be really interesting to see how the audience reacts!

It was a great night, even if it wasn't the most dramatic show/eviction. Watching the HOH was very suspenseful ... and seeing Jeff was a complete surprise! We got to walk by him on the way out, say hi, and shake his hand. So handsome ... :)

I have a photo of us outside on the sidewalk waiting to go into the show which I'll post on FaceBook. See you all soon!

July 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone :)

I have brain melt.

Taking a little break..

See you in a new top post in about 90 minutes.

xoxo,
C

July 26, 2013 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

One more thing before I go for the week in regards to Howard/Candice/Aaryn dynamic. I always thought they kind of excused her behavior because she was a child. If you think about Howard and Candice are from the south and have both probably dealt with racism on some level. Sometimes it gets tiring "standing up" for something. Trust me I've been there. Especially, when it's the kind of behavior you have gotten used to. They have both been put in a situation where who are they supposed to turn to I dont think either eagerly went to make deals with Aaryn. I think both felt like they had to do what they could to prevent her as a target on their back. I can't contribute her behavior to age. She's an adult and just because she is nice 2x to black ppl doesn't erase what she did and said. There something wrong if you get upset and you immediately jump to race.

July 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

@ Michelle - I totally agree with you, though I'm too addicted to take a week break. I'm just willing the BB Gods to put a spotlight on Amanda and let THE HOUSE see the puppet strings she's holding on each of them. As HGs past have been known to say, if they allow her to keep this up they might as well write her the check now.

July 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The fact that they use the "c" word like nothing is nasty. It's a gross word. Do these people forget they are on tv and every word is captured somewhere, forever?

I used my MVP votes on GM. She's the only mean girl from the original three I can vote for.

July 26, 2013 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good afternoon everyone

If I hear Candice say "it's just not my personality" one more time I will run screaming neckeeeeed down the street!!! But then again, that's not my personality!

I swear I wish Helen would be put up as MVP to throw a little scare into her although it will probably be blamed on Amanda whoever is put up. If that happened she would drive us more crazy on the feeds with her nonstop talking.

July 26, 2013 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Lulu..I also voted for Helen to be the third nominee!

July 26, 2013 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Shi Shi

I was really torn on the voting this week so I did 5 for Elissa and 5 for Helen.

Do you ever wonder if Helen forgets who she is in alliances with? I'm waiting for her to start talking to someone about their final 2 plan and for the person to say, "Huh? We're not even working together."

She kind of reminds me of season 13 Shelley trying to be the friend, confidante and trusted ally of everyone. Shelley did it first and Shelley did it better.

July 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

Spencer: Endurance Food Comp.

I love this idea. First one off gets only slop then then next person off gets one additional food item and so on.

July 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Quietstorm said...

Amanda should be MVP vote!!! She is such a nasty girl, mean spirit along with GM & Aaryn both. The fact that Amanda has no filter when it comes to her talking about Candice but when Elissa said something about her swimsuit she wants to cry!!! Girl Pluheeezzzz, have a seat!! Amanda & McCrae is taking it all if they don't break them up!

July 26, 2013 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more!

July 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below