;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Saturday!☺  Today in the BB House, the HGs will find out who the MVP Nom is, pick 2 additional players for PoV and play the PoV. Before, during and after, there will be mad gaming, fun, paranoia and backstabbing...  aka... Big Brother.

At 11:27pm, just before the Overnight Report, which begins live at midnight bbt, Howard made a speech to the house..

Much of the conversation of the late night refers back to this speech, so lets begin with some excerpts from it..

**Thank you for the heads up, Michigan Man!

If you prefer, click the calendar icon right above the camera 4 window, select the date, time and camera, and hop right into flashback on the live feeds to watch it for yourself.. :0)

Cam 1
11:27pm
Howard and everyone but Helen, I believe.

Howard: Guys, Guys, Guys!  Can I have all your attention?  I'm glad ya'll are in here.
Aaryn: Really?  So Candice froze us some cookies.

Howard: No, no, really.  I got something to say.





Howard: Irregardless of what happens, I know it's a game.  and a lot of it is hard to muster, but when the game starts to interfere with who you are personally?  I can't do it.  For anything you've heard, I haven't said one disparaging remark about anybody.  Especially, when it comes to the personal level.  I respect everybody to the full.  But what's worth more than winning this game to me is my witness.  And when it's picked at.. or said not real..  and I haven't said or acted in a way that makes that questionable?  That makes it even harder.

Howard: I respect the decision.. Me an Aaryn talked.. all the things we disagree about.. there's a mutual respect.  That's it.  That's what people do, and no game is gonna change that. I'm not gon politic against whoever's up against me.  Even if it's the 3rd nominee.  Whatever happens gonna happen.. but, I just ask 2 things, and I talked to a couple people already.. If you hear something about me, saying this, I think I have enough personal conversations with you guys outside of the game to know that that's not me at all.  Please don't believe it.  And if someone does say something, if it doesn't hurt your game.. If you got a pair.. Just say, that is not what I would do.

Howard: Other than that, play your game.  I'm good with it.  Nobody in here is gonna hold my distance in their hand.  And nobody gon tell me what to do either.  That's just me.  I'm loyal, but if I wanna run with  somebody, that's what I'm gonna do.  I'm not gonna shy away from it..

Howard: At some point you gotta battle.  I know it's a strategy to a point, but at the same time, I'm grown, and I can't be no differnt from who I am.

11:32(ish)
Cockpit
Immediately following Howard's Speech.

McCrae: So close.. man, I was so close.. Well, who's the bigger fish to fry?
McCrae: But I was like, if he comes down, he's gonna be f'in gunnin'.. What did you think about that?
Amanda: It was hard for me to not laugh. That shit's not gonna work on people, right?  If anything, it makes him seem more shady. Did you see Spencer in the backround?
McCrae: He's so paranoid now.
Amanda: Why don't we ask him one on one?  WHo's the bigger fish to fry?
McCrae: We have to wait til after Veto.

From outside the room, we can hear an eruption of the Penis game.

Amanda: PENIS!!!!  (quietly) I think I won.




11:55pm
As we rejoin our HG, Judd is giving his pocket toy some facetime on the Hammock...

12:00am
Howard and Helen are playing pool... While Andy gets in some time on the elliptical and Candice and Spencer sit on the couch..


Helen: Woah!
Howard: Great shot.
Helen: That was probably my best shot since I've been on Big Brother.  That was lucky.. Wanna play one more, since we're tied?
Howard: Sure.

12:06am
Amanda sticks her head outside, on a McCrae hunt..

12:06am
HoH
Cam 3
Amanda, McCrae, Judd, Jessie

As we enter, Aaryn is leaving.

Amanda: You're so mean.  You're the bad cop.
McCrae: We were talking about how Howard said he wouldn't put her up, if he stays.. We have to tell her, there's no 'in way.  Howard has to go.
Amanda: Who would Howard put up?
McCrae: Me n you.
Amanda: Who would Spencer put up?
McCrae: Who ever wouldn't rock the boat.  Howard keeps talking about going to war.
Amanda: What does that mean?
Judd: He always speaks in metaphors.

**McCrae doesn't take his mic off in the bathroom. I have poop noise in my ears. Gah. Thanks, BB!

McCrae: That bothers me that you'd be like, man to man.. Just because he doesn't take it seriously... I don't really believe in the bible.  A man to man word, I believe in.  And when he broke that, I was like, ok, put you hand on the bible and swear to me.
Judd: You don't believe in the bible?
**I wonder if that could mean a parting of ways for them..

12:15am Andy enters.. Talk turns to Howard's speech..

Andy: He was lookin' at me the whole time.
Amanda: What was he talking about though?  I feel like we should go down there and ask, because he just speaks in metaphors.
McCrae: Do you think that's what he was talking about?  The bible thing?
Judd: Yeah.
Amanda: We should ask him..
Andy: He was staring at me.
Amanda: It's funny that the 2 most religious people in the house are the 2 most deceitful liars.
Judd: Who are the 2?
Jessie: Elissa and Howard.

Andy: He gave an entire speech directed at me.  I had to actually stop looking at him.
Judd: He was looking at me, dead in the eye a lot.  Maybe it was cuz I was shaking my head.
Andy: Were you guys looking at him?
McCrae: I was looking at him.  He wasn't looking at us though, cuz he knows.
Amanda: Who gets the last laugh tonight? hahaha

McCrae: I'm throwing you under the bus too.  He's the heathen!
Andy: Just say Me and Jessie masterminded the whole thing.
McCrae: I'll say it was Helen.
Andy: She threatens people that if they don't do what she wants, the whole house will come against them.. ..and then she'll come out and be like, who wants cookies??  I love my kids!

Amanda wants to go night swimming.. Talk turns to the PoV.. Judd wants to go to bed early..

McCrae; F*ck.. I wish you wouldn't have said that.  Now I'm worried about it.  The bible thing.  I demanded that he grab his.  Aaryn was like, Howard said people demanded he get his bible and swear on it. 
Andy: You guys, we're the only 4 people who have never been nominated.

12:24am Elissa enters.

Judd: Elissa, did you get it?
Elissa: Yeah
Andy: You did?!
Elissa: Get what?
Andy: The MVP!!
Elissa: oh.. no..

Judd: Elissa, Do you think  they'll tempt us with prizes during the veto tomorrow?
Elissa: Hahaha! No.  We'll already kill each other for nothing.  Why would they tempt us with prizes.
Amanda: Did you get what he was talking about?
Elissa: No. 

Talk returns to Howard and his speech.

Judd: He's just not a straight shooter. 

And back to prizes..

McCrae: I think there will be prizes and I'm afraid people will go for them.

They enlighten Elissa about Spencer... She doesn't know about butterscotch.. 

Amanda: If any man I was dating talked about women that way...
Andy: He said he thinks Jessie's vagina tastes like butterscotch.
Elissa: He did not!  That's disgusting.
Judd: She's appalled.  Jessie was appalled too.

12:31am
Helen and Howard
Cam 1 - Hammock

We join this conversation in progress..

Howard: (referencing Jeremy) I'm not fina be scared of nobody, and when it comes to any competition, I'm gonna go hard and do it. 
Helen: I'll tell you this, Howard. I hope you do well tomorrow.. and do well and do your best.  And if you stay, you have my support.  I love you as a person.  If you stay, there are some very strong people that need to be taken out.  I don't know if I have the balls to do that, but I think you do.  Let's just end it at that.
Howard: I definitely gottem.

Candice: Can I join?
Helen: Of course.

Howard gets up to get a fried oreo GM just made.. and returns quickly..and leaves again..

Candice: Every time I'm in a room, she leaves out of it. It's aggravating when I make an enemy unwillingly.

12:40am
Candice is concerned she'll be the ReNom if someone comes off and Aaryn gets to name the replacement. 
Helen: Maybe she'll put Ginamarie on the block. I'll  ask her.  She would never put Amanda.  Or Jessie.  At least either you or Elissa..
Candice: It is what is is..
Helen: You're not going home.
Candice: But it sucks to be up against Howie.
Helen: I want Spencer to go home though.. I don't even wanna talk to them about it til after PoV.  Could someone put Amanda on the block?  I doubt. it.  I feel like she's probably MVP.
Candice: I feel like she is too.. and that means I'm going up.

Helen: Last week, whoever it was was able to keep it anonymous, and it pissed Elissa off.  She said she's better off keeping it to herself and putting up people she wouldn't normally put up.
Candice: Well, if Aaryn was gonna backdoor me..
Helen: She's not.  You and Elissa cannot be evicted this week.  That was part of the deal.  You and Elissa are not going home this week.  I can't tell you about the block..
Candice: It is what it is..
Helen: I'm hoping Howard pulls himsefl off the block, and Spencer goes home.
Candice: oh, my Howie.
Helen: You can see him in 2 months.
Candice: I'm 30 years old.  I don't get puppy struck love.
**eyeroll.

This is ongoing..

Helen: Nice Amanda!  I love the night swim!
Candice: She has to take a cold shower though.. I could never do that.
Helen: You or Howie have to win HoH.  That's what you have to do. You have to fight for it like you never have.  I'll be honest.  You need to win it next week.
Candice: I know.  It's a race.  Already, if she's MVP, I'm going up.
Helen: But you're not going home, so don't worry. 
**Helen is setting herself up for next week, in hopes someone outside her alliance will win HoH and take out Amanda, so she doesn't have to get her hands dirty. Or at the very least, if they win, she's safe.

Candice: All I know is, it would suck to be taken out by Aaryn.  It would just be the icing on the f'ing cake.

Talk turns briefly to MVP speculation..  Then they get off the Hammock in search of food and potty.

12:55am
Cam 1
Aaryn and Elissa

Aaryn: Were you in there for that?  I don't even understand what he was saying. Nobody did.  Everybody came up and they were like, what did he even just say?

Helen comes in..

Aaryn: Did you hear what Howard said?  He came in and gathereed everyone and he was like, I'm not gonna jeopardize my morals for 500,000.. and no one's gonna control his destiny..
Helen: Ok.. Now I know what he was talking about on the hammock.  He basically told me his conscience is clear, and if he stays in the game, he hopes to make it to jury.. I don't think if he stays that the 3 of us are his targets.
Aaryn: I don't think we are either. Or Spencer's..
Helen: What do you guys think?  Amanda wants Howard out first..

Butterscotch gate..  Aaryn and Elissa tell Helen what Spencer said.


1am
Cam 1
Judd and Elissa

MVPitis..

Judd: They said, expect the unexpected, and nothin' happened, so it has to be somethin' to do with that.
Elissa: I don't know..

They move into the chair room.. Elissa is concerned about going up  again..


Judd: It shouldn't matter who goes up, because we have the numbers.

Judd's paranoid that someone, Howard, has a coup d'etat.. He shares that with Elissa, and tells her what it is. Then back to MVP..

Judd: They usually tell you by now, don't they?
Elissa: yeah.

Timecheck -- 1:09am

1:18am
Aaryn and GM are up in HoH, wondering if GM will go up as the MVP nom again..

Aaryn: Different people are not getting MVP.
Ginamarie: Can I ask you a serious question?  Is Amanda really protecting you?
Aaryn: Yeah.  She's been the one.  If she is here, it's good for me.. and it's good for you.
Ginamarie: I think she would protect her, more than f'in McCrae.
Aaryn: I would hope so.  We all come in alone. I mean, if it had come down to protecting me or David, he would've had to leave.  And I would expect him to do the same.
GM: I just wish this MVP thing was over. Just so we could get a day to relax.
Aaryn: You can relax on the day after the Veto Ceremony.

1:21am
Aaryn and Ginamarie continue talking MVP upstairs.. Fresh from the pool and jacuzzi, McCrae and Amanda shower, her in the cold one.
Aaryn: They better not be just trying to get me to have the blood on my hands, and then be like, Oh, we didn't want you to go.. Aaryn just did that. And then I'm the target for the strongest guys in the house.  But, I'm pretty much between a rock and a hard place.  To even speculate about it..
Ginamarie: I just don't know who else Elissa would be coming after.
Aaryn: If ELissa gets it, you're deifnitely goingup.
GM: What the hell I ever tdo to her?
Aaryn: Because she's loyal to everyone else in the house, except for me and you.


1:28am
Cam 1
Hammock
Spencer and Andy

Lip Service..


Andy's giving his "I'm in a pretty good position, in that people aren't after me, and they like me, but I'm not really aligned with anyone" speech.. To the refrain of Spencer's "I've got a good woman at home, I just want to make jury.."

1:30am
Candice is in the jacuzzi, talking across the yard to the guys, trying to get them to join her.. Nope.




1:31am
Spencer: He's gonna campaign against me.. I understand..
Andy: Uch.. I want both of you to stay..

Spencer: You havin' fun in there, Candice??
Candice: no! Howie's gonna be in there so long!
Spencer: It's not like it's a big week for him..

Candice comes over.. Talk turns to goodbyes.. Candice isn't looking forward to it.

BB: Candice!
Spencer: Put on your microphone.  Big Brother, does Candice need to get her shit together?
Candice: Yes!

Back to goodbyes...

Candice: It's easy if you don't give a f*ck..
Andy: I've cried twice..  I cried when I said goodbye to Helen..
Spencer: You cried for mine?
Andy: A little bit.. Not as much as for Helens.  I think my meanest one was for Nick..

CUT TO:
1:36am
Bathroom
Cam 3 and 4
Judd, Amanda, McCrae

Judd: I swear.. I think he has it.
Amanda: You guys are both the most paranoid people.
Judd: Why would he cry, if he had the coup d'etat?  Did y'all see him cry?  I heard that he did, but I didn't see it.
McCrae: Even if he does have coup d'etat, as long as one person on the block isn't one of us..

Judd: So why, if he does nothing, does he get called to the DR all the time?  Because he's someone outside of this house.. I think he's a professional athlete..  That's why the money hungry gold digging whore's after him.
**Judd?!

McCrae thinks he's Danielle's brother.. and therefor perhaps getting the MVP vote.

McCrae: He said he watched the first 3 seasons.. then started again seaon 7, when she was on again.
Judd: People probably didn't like Elissa, but they voted for her because of Rachel.

1:42am
Judd,  McCrea head outside for a smoke...  Judd keeps threatening to go to bed soon.

Judd: Man, I was hoping I would get MVP.  I didn't think I would, but..
McCrae: If I did get it, who do you think?  GM?
Judd: Either her, or try to make it look like it's Howard.. put up someone who would be safe.. like Helen.. and we could frame him for being MVP.. cuz on both sides, no one would vote her out.

Amanda joins...

Judd: Man, if there's prizes and it's Veto, it would be so hard to turn it down.
McCrae; That's why I want to play this time.  I'll turn em down.
Amanda: They're coming after me and him.

Speculation about what kind of comp.. McCrae thinks chum bath..

McCrae: The only thing I wouldn't do is shave my head.
Amanda: Would you chain yourself to me?
McCrae; No..  I'd chain myself to someone I don't have a relationship with.
Judd: Come to htink of it, I don't think Howard would put me up.. cuz he'd think he'd have my vote.

Amanda: I don't think it's anyone.. I think it's America.
McCrae: If it's America this week, it was last week.
Judd: If it's America, why would they give it to Elissa and then put her up?  Cuz they didn't know who the noms were? And she was 3rd?

Talk turns to poop. Judd does too much, Amanda not enough.

McCrae: You have to get ProActiv.
Amanda: That's a facial cleanser.
McCrae: Activia then.
*hehe

They tell her they think Howard has MVP...

Amanda: Why would he cry after nominations then?
McCrae: Crocodile tears..

1:52am --BB: Spencer to the DR..
 
2am
Cam 3
Howard and Candice

Howard: I wish I was in here with more grown people..  Ah well.  I'm not goin' home.  You not goin' nowhere either.

They speculate about the MVP and MVP Nom..


**I'd type the words, but I'm thoroughly distracted.

Timecheck --2:10am -- Stretch!

2:22am
Bathroom
Candice and Howard are showering..  
Candice, Andy, Spencer, Howard
 
Candice: Can you sprinkle come hot water over here?
Howard: Nope.
Candice: Can I peek?
Howard: Can you what??
Candice: Can I take a sneak peek?
Howard: No.
Candice: Why not??

Candice: I know about the showers and the growers!  Which one are you?

Andy: I like their shower banter. I feel like people went to bed so early tonight.
Candice: I think they're up, just not hanging out.

Ginamarie enters.. Gives Andy some instructions about a night light in the room he'll be sleeping in.. and says goodnight.

Spencer: Helen's already in bed, and I noticed her mic here.
Andy: We should hide it.
Spencer: I thought about it.

2:27am
Cam 1
McCrae and Amanda
Cockpit

McCrae: Ginamarie's good at reading lines..


Andy enters, commenting on Candice's Ramen bowl she left behind.

Andy: Where's Judd?  Did he go to bed?
Amanda: Am I judd's f'ing keeper?
Andy: Yes!  I designated you Judd's f'ing keeper.

Andy: I hate waking up Saturday morning.. waiting for those pictures..
Amanda: Elissa was literally the last person I thought would go up last week.

2:32am
BB: McCrae, please come to the Diary Room.
Amanda: I'll wait up for you.

2:34am
Cam 3
Howard and Candice

Candice has a wardrobe malfunction and flashes her tushy.. Right after this point.. Snuggle talk..



2:35am
HoH
Judd and Aaryn
MVP Speculation

Aaryn: I think it's Elissa.  Last time she came out of the DR, she had the biggest smile on her face.  I think Helen and Elissa are flip flopping about who they want to go home..
Judd: After you already put him up.
Aaryn: mm hmm.. and right after I put him up, they like came up here and cheered and jumped up and down, and all happy.. but it didn't take a few hours before they were not wanting Howard to go.

Aaryn: Who would vote Howard out, no matter what?
Judd: Amanda, McCrae, Ginamarie,  me.. and Andy I think.. So Helen and Elissa can do whatever they want, it won't matter.
Aaryn: Helen thinks HoH gets to choose who goes  home.

Judd: That gets on my nerves too.
**I've been wondering when someone would mention this.

Judd: I bet they about shit when you won HoH.
Aaryn: They did.

Aaryn: I would rather Howard go..
Judd: You know Spencer's full of shit, but at least you know it.. With Howard, you have no idea.


2:45am
Sleepy Snuggle time in the Cockpit

Amanda: (into her mic) Please make sure Howard doesn't get the Veto tomorrow, cuz I want to have sex with McCrae.

Talk turns to his family.. McCrae says they aren't old fashioned, and they'll love her.

2:48am
Cam 3
HoH
Aaryn and Judd

Aaryn: I think this is the comp where they'll put luxury into it, because that'll deter from him going home.  Helen and Elissa are flipflopping?  OK.. I shouldn't care to win PoV then.  But I will.  I'll take the punishements.  I'm scared.  I'm scared that people are just gonna turn right back..  I'm so sick and tired of Howard pulling on everyone's heart strings.
Judd: Yeah.
Aaryn: Helen is not very emotionally strong.
Judd: She's a moron.

Judd: Elissa refused to put him up.
Aaryn: They're all afraid of being called a racist.
Judd: It's because he prays with her.
Aaryn: Spencer asked him to pray with her and she said no, because he cusses too much.

Talk turns to people using religion in Big Brother..

Aaryn: If you wanna really piss America off, use religion.

2:53am
HoH - Cam 3

Aaryn: Howard admitted to me that he tried to align with Kaitlin.
Judd: Yeah, he did.  He tried to pull me in too.

3:00am
While speculation, chatter and paranoia continue up in HoH, Amanda and McCrae enjoy the last snuggles before they're separated for the night, she to the Have Not Room.

3:04am
Judd: I don't want a showmance to mess up my game.  I game in here to play a game, not find a wife. She understands that.  I really backed off when Howard said to me, if I win HoH, I wont put you or Jess up.  I said, I'm just me.  I'm not playing as a duo.
Aaryn: Yeah.  I mean.  Is she like..  I went off on both of ya'll after Helen's HoH?  When she came in here?

Aaryn: Every single guy who's been evicted, Jess has flirted with.
Judd: I think it's just her personality.


This should conclude the Overnight Report, but I'm gonna dive into Howard's pre-TOR speech to the house, and transcribe some of that before I hit publish... 

And that concludes the Overnight Report. :)  See you when the HGs get up!








Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger Holli said...

Yay! Kept refreshing the page for TOR! LOL...You have spoiled us East coast fans!! Now to read...

July 27, 2013 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hehehe! :) Good morning, Holli! Sorry for the delay. I wanted to get Howard's speech in there at the top before I hit publish.. and I figured I'd be the only one awake, since it's Saturday.

July 27, 2013 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's weird, I've been retired 8 years and still get up at 5. Guess lifelong habits are hard to break. Thanks for the early reports.

July 27, 2013 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger Holli said...

Thank you!!! Have a great day!!!

July 27, 2013 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

missaliss73

Welcome to the group.

July 27, 2013 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I haven't started with TOR yet so my opinion is subject to change. As of now, not based on which side I am rooting for or who said the most amount of hurtful things or who said the worst thing, my least favorite player is Helen. She is a complete snake.

I have been able to give people credit for playing a good game before even if I personally don't like them. Helen is playing a sneaky, cowardly game and trying to beat into everyone's heads all the big game moves she made and all the blood she has on her hands.

Regardless of how low and nasty some of the comments have been most of those people don't like each other and once the game ends and they don't have to deal with the tension of living together they aren't going to care. If you don't care about someone they can't really hurt you, they can only piss you off. But Helen is trying to make personal connections and sisterhoods. Especially with Elissa and Candice. Helen cried because Spencer lied about a vote so how does she think these two women are going to feel when they realize how many times Helen shoved them under a bus.

That was why I did not like Shelley from season 13. She didn't just align with J&J, she formed a deep, emotional bond with Jordon and then ripped her heart out. At least Shelley did play one hell of a good game up to that point. Helen, well she's really not even good.

July 27, 2013 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good morning! I hope everyone has a super Saturday. :-)

I have a random question. I've been watching Big Brother for 3 years now, since I was stuck on hospital bed rest for 91 days with my now almost 2-year old. :-) However, I have yet to figure out what slop is! Last night I saw Amanda cooking some and it looked kind of like cream of wheat?? What the heck is it?? LOL

July 27, 2013 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Caro great TOR as usual, I think Howard tried his best to give the house Dans funeral speech, but lets face it, "Howie" is no Dan!

It looks like Andy may be getting a little cocky, he better be careful, jmo

I can't wait for the MVP announcement, really hoping for Candace, the 30 year old, no puppy love woman.

Canward one has to go, I hope, it will make Candace's game do much better if its Howard, that's for sure.

July 27, 2013 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Good Morning Carolyn. You do such a wonderful job of keeping us up-to-date.

I loved the part in TOR where Andy said about Helen " She threatens people that if they don't do what she wants, the whole house will come against them.. ..and then she'll come out and be like, who wants cookies?? I love my kids!"

LMAO- because Helen is always saying I'm a MOM!

July 27, 2013 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Had a lot of catching up to do so thank you again Carolyn.

Clusterf*ck. Pure and simple.

BB at it's worst and finest at the same time :)

July 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I agree on at least one thing Howard said... I havent seen much of him if at all bad mouthing people's character. But I dont think the rest of his speech will work because they all know he is a liar, and for him to say that his "witness" cant be questioned when he has sworn on the bible for his game, i think it makes him look like more of a liar. Nice speech, a little melodramatic, but nice speech

July 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning Carolyn and all

wow that speach was like 3mins long and was nothing like dans last year.

How is more likely going home- I hope he wont win pov, and ellisa isn't the 3erd nom.

I want ellisa to make jury then she can go unless she does something that makes her stay longer.

what will the day bring? Stay tuned for the next exciting edition of Howie is no Dan next on Big Brother.

July 27, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger ala said...

Thanks for the overnight Caro I just could not hang last night, they were so boring, guess I gave up to early. Just can't get on the proper BB sleep schedule with the "normal" one here at home.

Sure hope MVP vote shakes it up today. :)

July 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Paddy! :))

Good morning, Grendon! :))

Good morning, Melanie! :)

Good morning, LScott! :))

Good morning, Curlerchick! :)

Good morning, Mappy! :)

Good morning, Jumbo! :))

Good morning, Tiffany! :)

Good morning, Ala! :))

Get ready for a new top post!

July 27, 2013 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Curlerchick

Wait? Helen's a mom?! I've never heard that before

July 27, 2013 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

As Helen was doing her morning run and Judd was eating his ramen at the kitchen counter, Judd said, "Bi*ch..........". I couldn't understand the rest due to his whumble (whisper-mumble). But then he said to Helen, "I wish Jeremy was still here. He was nice. At least he was real."

I know Judd has a very monotone way of speaking and a very dry ssense of humor. He likes to say things to ruffle feathers and then laugh and say 'just kidding'. But I am wondering in this case if he is on to Helen and trying to drop a hint that he doesn't really like her or trust her.

July 27, 2013 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Tray said...

Yep, I am a bit behind....just reading this one. Just had to say, I cannot stand when people say irregardless. Me: Howard, STOP THAT.

July 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Tray said...

Grendon, you last comment struck a chord with me. I agree about Judd. And I do think he is VERY MUCH onto her sham/scam.

July 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below