;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Morning before the PoV Ceremony


Happy Monday, BB Lovers!  If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get caught up, please have a look at The Overnight Report.  There was quite a lot of gaming and drama on the feeds late last night..

Today in the BB House: PoV Ceremony.  We expect Candice to go up, but this does have a small chance of not happening, since Aaryn is concerned about how having Candice and Howard on the block will look to people who think she's a racist.  Clearly, those people must not have seen the concern she displayed for the dying black fish in the tank last night.

8:34am
They're Alive!  And they're off and running! 

Howard: Better percentage.. winning 500,000, not just 13.. That's all I'm saying.
Andy: I'll see what happens with nominations today, but believe me..
Howard: There's still an opportunity.  To me this is so simple.  You're not gonna run everybody.


8:38a
Howard: I'd rather go home than you.. and that's what I told Helen.. What happened last night happened for a reason.  I'm gonna be who I am outside of here.  I just want you to trust me.  (Candice interrupts) Listen to me.  If you do go up or you don't.. The real reason why you're here..

Candice: I don't get what you told them.
Howard: If you wanna send me and Candice home, and you say you don't know what the house would do? You're trying to pit me and Candice against each other to send one of us home.. and then you lie on someone to make it sound like they're being mean.. like you're talking down to them by calling out their bs.  I told her, if you do do that, make sure I go home.  Send me home and keep Candice.. That's what I told her.  I told Andy and Spencer the same thing.
Candice: (silent)
Howard: By calling them out, I also said look, ya'll are next. If we all band together, we can make a big move..  All we need is 4 votes.
Candice: We need 5.
Howard: Spencer, Judd, Andy.. I know Ginamarie would do it.. I'm not sure if I told em not to tell Jessie.. All I have to do is talk to Aaryn..
Candice: Everything you tell Aaryn, she runs back and tells them.
Howard: After this week, she goes right back to ground zero.  I told Andy, stop thinking about 13,000 and start thinking about 500,000.  All of us gonna end of leaving if..

Candice: I'm not talking to Spencer.  He can put me up next week.  I don't give a f*ck.
Howard: All I need you to do, if you happen to get a chance today..
Candice: I'm not sayin' nothin' to nobody..
Howard: So now you know you safe, you're not gonna..
Candice: You and Spencer f*cked me.  I'm not.. Ya'll..
Howard: Ok.. You can go back to the people who are lying and being vindictive..  Nobody tryin' to concoct a plan..
Candice: If you can get that to happen, we will reconvene.
Howard: You don't gotta say nothin' to Spencer, but Judd said you and he never talk game.. My thing is just (talk to him). I didn't concoct nothin.  If you let the same people get together and play puppet master with everybody.. That's fine too.  You cried yesterday, and I couldn't do anything about it.  I'm not money hungry.  Never have been.  I've never tried to set you up, and I've always been with you.  I've done everything I'm supposed to do, as a man, as a friend and a Christian.

Candice: Let's just see what happens at the ceremony.
Howard: I'm just asking you to believe me.
Candice: Howie, I'm not a vote.
Howard: I'm not looking for your vote.

This is ongoing.. Candice's responses are all very distant and dismissive.


8:58am
Spencer and Aaryn
Cam 3

Spencer: There's someone I'd really like you to talk to.
Aaryn: Helen's not the one who told me what to do.. It was more of a group thing..I'm not supposed to tell anyone that.  There's no one else I can put up right now except Candice.


Spencer: I would really like for you to explain to someone who wont tell, even if it works out..
Aaryn: Who?
Spencer: Andy..
Aaryn: I'm sure he knows.
**oops
Spencer: Was he around for any of the conversations?
Aaryn: I don't know.

Spencer: I think Howard may stay this week..
Aaryn: Are you serious?
Spencer: And possibly Candice..  I need you to trust me, and don't repeat anything I say.. We have an opportunity to change some things up.  I was approached with this.
Aaryn: Really?

Spencer leaves.


9:05am
Cam 3
Backyard
Judd and Andy

Helen is jogging.. 

Judd: So what do you think about that?
Andy: I think it's good.
Judd: What's good?

Judd: Do you wanna vote Candice out, so he'll self evict.
Andy: What?! haha.. No.
Judd: No, I'm serious.
Andy: No.. We should vote him out, but we should make him think we're gonna vote Amanda out.

Spencer joins..  :Leaves..

Judd: They told me not to say anything to Jessie til the day of..  I need to win HoH, so I can get my hair dye.. and my crown.
Andy: Me too.

Spencer rejoins.  Andy is present.

Judd: Spencer, I'm down.
Spencer: You're down?  Thank you.  My God, thank you.  Andy?
Andy: (nods)
Spencer: Guys, this is huge.  This is it.
**i think he has wood.

9:14am
Andy: I'm gonna go back to bed for a little bit.. Just lay down.

Andy leaves.

Spencer: It's a good day.
Judd: mm hmm
Spencer: What about Jess?  Do you think she'll?
Judd: He told me not to talk to her til the day of..

Spencer and Judd continue..

Spencer: Howard is loyal to you.  He loves you, dude.


9:32am
Cam 1

Amanda: I'm gonna wear an article of your clothing on the eviction day.
Judd: Mine?
Amanda: I'm not kidding.

Judd: Who's wearing the cat shirt?
Candice: Not me.  Helen, are you wearing the cat shirt?
Helen: Yeah.

Amanda: How're you doing this morning?
Candice: I'm doing good.  Someone was tossing and turning a lot.
Amanda: That was me.  I'm sorry.  I have such bad insomnia.

9:35am
Cam 1 flips to Judd and Elissa..

Judd: So I said, "Gday mate"
Elissa: How do you even spell "mate" in Australian?
**really?

9:38a
And back to the bathroom, where Candice is talking about lizards that have frightened her. What's more interesting is her easy interaction with Helen and Amanda..  Elissa enters and shares her lizard story.. Then we move on to snake stories..

Checking Camera 3, Helens' wearing Andy's Cat shirt, Ginamarie passes through in another of Andy's shirts.. They comment how all the girls are raiding Andy's wardrobe. They both make their way to the bathroom..

9:44am
Bathroom

Judd: Things about to get chilly.  1.. 2.. 3..  Aaahhhh!!!!
**Have Not Shower.

9:49am
cam 1
HoH Bathroom

Spencer: Hey, Andy's sleeping, but I just wanna let you know that some conversations have been happening, and it looks like we can keep Howard over Candice.
Aaryn: Really?
Spencer: I'm really hoping of those 2, he hangs around..

Spencer leaves, Ginamarie enters.. Talk turns to the black fish, still in the process of dying..

9:55am
Cam 1 and 2
HoH Bathroom
Ginamarie: I saw the boys talking in the cockpit last night.. mad suspicious.. as soon as I opened the door, it was like deer in headlights.  I don't know what the f they're up to.  Andy's cool.. Judd's kind of a follower though.
Aaryn; I'm not gonna lie.  He makes me nervous. It's really scary to share information in this house.. Just sharing info can make you a target.
Ginamarie: I know..
Aaryn: Like, people started saying I was coming up with conspiracy theories..


9:59am
Cam 3
Backyard Couch
Spencer, Judd, Amanda..

Chatter about California..  places to go..

10:03am
BB: Spencer, please come to the Diary Room.
Spencer: Here we go.
**Hope so! 

10:08am - Trivia!  Time for the PoV Ceremony!  We will resume coverage in a new top post as soon as the feeds come back. :)








Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

To finish my thought from TOR...

I just voted for next week's food for the have nots. I chose:

FIGS AND FALAFEL X 10

I'm not crazy about Falafel but I love figs. Falafel reminds me of a show we put together when I first started doing them. It was a SlutPuppies Production. I had a line in it and the show director didn't understand it until just before the show closed.

The show was "XXX Summer Vacation" and my character was on a cruise on the Nile. I would end the scene with Ah! Falafel! But I would say it while holding my stomach and looking like I was about to get extremely ill. I would say it like 'I Feel Awful' and exit the stage to great laughs.

Just sharing a memory. Blame America's Choice for making me think of it.

As for Figs. I am reminded of "I, Claudius" when Livia poisons her husband Augustus. As she walks out of the door, Livia tells her son, Tiberius, in a low but firm tone 'By the way - don't touch the figs'.

It's one of my favorite scenes. She poisoned everyone. She had quite a knack for it.

:o)
GaYToR

July 29, 2013 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

good morning Caro.

Reading the updatexs I have the following takeaway.

Howard, thinks the others think as he does, and cannot comprehend how others may have come to different conclusions than he does based on the same inputs.

spencer makes things up, and then believes them.

I do not understand the game Andy is playing.

imo he is playinga game that will not get further tham final 5.

and why do all the black fish die when aaryn is hoh?
is mcrae starting to question the long term possible relationship with amanda, i think so.

I am so glad Candace finally figured out Howie

July 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Carolyn, can you enlighten me on what Spencer, Judd and Andy are talking about? I have no clue!

July 29, 2013 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I've been nursing my sick skinny pig all morning so I haven't had time to chat.

Even if all goes as planned and Howard leaves, I smell a storm a brewin'. Helen had the same conversation yesterday morning with Judd and then Andy. She was explaining why they need to get rid of Amanda, preferably before jury and possibly before Aaryn. Judd has not trusted Helen for a while. Although I didn't hear the whole thing there was a point when Judd, Andy and McCrae were talking. I assume Judd was bringing up his Helen concerns because McCrae and Andy were quick to squash them saying, "You can trust the eff out of Helen."

Does this spell the end of the Goof Troop? McCrae is going to continue trusting Helen. Since Helen had the same talk with Andy that she had with Judd, it would have been a perfect opportunity for Andy to say something was fishy with Helen. He didn't say anything. And in all of this, they think Judd is looking shady. He is a smart boy. He isn't going to stick with an alliance that doesn't trust him.

Least favorite player is still Helen. I do not respect the kind of game she plays. I don't care about side alliances, fake final 2's, lying about votes. As a viewer, I have to see that you are being loyal to at least one other person. Helen is loyal to no one.

July 29, 2013 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi Caro and anyone else who might be reading.

Caro, I've been wondering how many wpm you type. It just amazes me that you don't miss a word in some of the fast paced conversations.

I'm in a recliner in the infusion room and most of the chairs are being used. But I have my head phones on to avoid bothering anyone. I have the feeds on.

As of right now my drugs have been shut off and a bag of saline is running. I started itching for some unknown reason. I hope the nurse restarts my drugs soon since I'm looking at 3 bottles hanging that still need to run. She had a problem 1st thing after putting the needle into my port she could not get the saline to flow. Ended up taking the needle out and putting a different one in.

Back to the feeds

July 29, 2013 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn!

Quick question--can we assume that this upcoming Thursday's HOH will NOT be an endurance since America is voting for the Have/Have Not food (meaning a Have/Have Not comp on Friday)? Or does BB often have Have/Have Nots after endurance HOH competitions?

Sorry if this has been asked before. My mind if foggy and I honestly can't remember. :)

July 29, 2013 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Gaytor, everyone

I think whoever thinks flipping the house is a good idea doesn't understand this game. It's a good idea if you're Howard, Spencer or Candice because then you take the target off yourselves and put it on the house flippers. It in no way would benefit Andy or Judd. They are secure, they have a six person alliance and a four person alliance inside that six person one. The dumbest thing they could do is join two guys who've had no power since the end of the MC and are grasping at straws.

People who flip votes because they are on the bottom of their alliance don't suddenly become top dog. They just go from being at the bottom of a good alliance to being at the bottom of a bad alliance. Unless the flippers come up with the plan themselves and then bring others on board. That's the only way you have power.

I know that Andy and Judd are just blowing smoke at Howard and Spencer right now and aren't flipping. It will be interesting to see who thinks they are though, HGs and fans.

Even if it looks like they are on the bottom, I don't think they are in Andy's case in particular, if the KOs stay strong and make it to final six then it's anyone's game. It just matters who gets HOH and POV. Let Amanda and Helen stay the big voices and the big targets.

Speaking of Helen, she is devious. It's not surprising since her day job is Chicago politics. It doesn't get more cut throat than that. I think her plan only works though if they physically keep Jessie away from Aaryn. Of course once Aaryn isn't HOH anymore maybe Jessie won't hang out with her, who knows.

Is GM still there? She really has no game value whatsoever. Is she even a vote? Unless Nick tells her who to vote for in her breakfast cereal I think she just guesses.

Everyone have a great day :) Hoping to read later that Candice is on the block and that she is in complete melt down.

July 29, 2013 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grace - After an endurance comp, there are often Have Nots, but there is no Have Not Comp.

They are either selected by the HoH, or they become have nots by virtue of when they drop.

July 29, 2013 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michigan Man - Amen!!!!

July 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Carolyn :)

Just wanted to say THANK U !!! for the shout out to me and my 1-800-ASK-ANDY !!! everyone loves it when I say that in BBDish chat room :)

It made my day for sure <3

July 29, 2013 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

I hate to be so ignorant, but does "going to Hawaii without your swimming suits" mean having unprotected sex? I've never heard that one before. LOL

July 29, 2013 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below