;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Candice Calls a House Meeting - Kaboom part 2

Tension has been building all day in the Big Brother 15 house.  1st thing this morning, Judd and Andy got into it.. Tense, but controlled.. Then just after noon, Amanda goaded Spencer into the first big Kaboom of the day.  That would have been enough to drive the conversation for the remainder of the day, but no..

CBS Interactive Inc.Just before 2:58pm, Candice called a house meeting and took it to a whole 'nother level!

Here are the links to the previous posts: KABOOM! Amanda v Spencer, Tuesday Morning, The Overnight Report.

Below is Candice v Spencer.  You're really best off watching on flashback! Transcripts are nice, but they can only go so far.

If you missed it live, get to the quad now and watch it on flashback.  Seriously.   Click the pic to get to the feeds.


D-R-A-M-A!!!!!  2:58pm - July 30th - QUAD

Please mentally place exclamation points at the end of every sentence Candice speaks.

Candice:  OK, um, I woke up this morning, and I'm bombarded by news that Spencer is telling everyone that he wants me to go..  and Howie to stay.  You come to me, and you tell me that you want to rile an army to get Amanda to go. OK?
Spencer: mm hmm
Candice: I wish to God it was you sitting up on that block, and I wish to God you would keep my g-ddamn name out your g-ddamn mouth.
Spencer: That's a very Christian approach.
Candice:  I don't really care.
Spencer: I would like for you to go and Howard to stay.
Candice: Thank you.  Thank you for being honest.  Because last night, you said you wished Amanda would choke on her own saliva, and you were rallying an army to get her out.
Spencer: That's not what all happened.
Candice: So STOP being a liar.




Spencer: That's not what happened.
Candice: Stop having my name in your mouth, and quit it.  You want me to go.  Thank you for being completely honest.  Howie has come to you like a man and said to keep my name out of your mouth. 
Spencer: That's exactly what I've done.
Candice: Well, really?  Cuz you didn't do that today.
Spencer: I said my personal preference was that he would stay.
Candice: Well, that's not what you said last night in the bathroom.  You said you wished she would choke on her saliva.. You wished her boob would pop out and she would die..
Spencer: Boob would pop out and she would die?  Candice, Candice.. You are trying to make me look really bad.
Candice: Oh, I don't have to try.


Candice: Everyone knows the truth Spencer.  I wish the real Spencer would please stand up, ok.
Spencer: The real Spencer is here.
Candice: So next week, if you win HoH, I expect to be on the block, and I'm cool with that, because I'm a real person, but I'm gonna tell you one more time, keep my name outcher mouth.  Howie has said he will self-evict.  I am a woman.  I defended Howie because I believe in him.   Just as I would stand up for anyone else I believed in in this room.  When everyone goes to cast their vote, I hope they will use their own mind and heart.  If you wanna play the game with me, vote for me.  If you wanna play the game with Howie..
Spencer: I will be voting to evict you on Thursday.
Candice: Trust me, homey, if you're up there next week, I will glaaaadly tell Julie, I vote to evict the brawny man.
Spencer: I'm sure you will.
Candice: Vote for Amanda to stay.  And Howie.. I do not want you to self-evict.  If you want Howie, keep Howie.. If you want me, keep me.  If we're the 2 targets, that's fine.  But I'm gonna tell you one more time, you both have shitted on me with the mad hatter situation.  You lied.  You told Aaryn.  You have lied, you have schemed, and everyone sees who you are.  G-ddamn.. If it's a wall, you better hang on that bitch, cuz you're going home next week, so help me God. If I have anything to do with it.
Spencer: That is just fine.
Candice: Thank you. The meeting is adjourned.


Once Candice finished, Howard says his piece.  In a nutshell:

Howie: I still wanna self evict. 
**so go push the button.

Candice gets in a parting shot at Spencer, confirming what Amanda's been saying all morning.. 

By 3:10, we're into the after shock.. I expect the tremors to continue for hours.  Spark up your feeds folks, but gently.. you don't want to set them off by accident.








Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Helen said, I can't keep everyone here...so I guess she is the only one on the show? The Helen show?

July 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

it's amazing how Aaryn is not on anyone's mind anymore. She may just win the game. And even AMerica will love her. lol

July 30, 2013 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Dang!!! Why couldn't they wait for alcohol? And how does Helen find a way in every conversation to mention that she is a mother?

July 30, 2013 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm thinking at this point, maybe Spencer wishes he could go back on the block. I bet home is looking a little good right now.

July 30, 2013 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Maniac Rose...I kinda said the same thing in the last post. I said she thinks she is "the dream maker," like Willie Wonka. haha...I can't listen to her. And she always starts with "I'll be honest with you......"

July 30, 2013 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I'm listening now. Although, I can't stand Candace, either. And listening how good of a person she is. And Howie. (and I believe he hates being called Howie)

July 30, 2013 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow this was soo good.

Yes i bet spencer wish's he could go home

July 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I thought when Amanda first started talking to Spencer today she was going to sink her own game. By the end of the conversation when she kept giving him a chance to be honest and telling him that she knew the plan, I thought she was ahead but still in a dangerous spot. When Candice called the meeting, I thought she was going to call out the people running the house. When she targeted all her anger at Spencer-WOW!

Amanda being offended because Spencer said he hoped she would choke on her spit and die-really Amanda!?! You know I've been rooting for you girl, but the 'I would never', 'I have never'-you would and you have. Remember Amanda, we've been watching you.

July 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I think Howard did think Candice was "disposable" until the bed flipping incident. That pushed them together.They need to get over it.

July 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger lee said...

And so what about Spencer trying to get Amanda out!!! Doesn't everyone have a target? Amanda wants to get Spencer out next. Ugh. Wish he could all have a conference call. ;)

July 30, 2013 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Let's play a drinking game that we drink whenever GM says her shtick about wanting to have fun and she doesn't care about the money. She just wants to be happy and have a good person (and good looking person) to win.

July 30, 2013 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Oh, Carolyn, I was just so calm, watching Under the Dome, when I saw your post about Kabboom 2. Now I'm all worked up again. lol Good thing I'm going to my book club soon.

July 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger lee said...

One of my last remarks was meant to read I wish WE could all have a conference, not "he." ;) Although, I've just written so many, I'm sure you're tired of reading my posts.

July 30, 2013 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Grendon...regarding Amanda. I agree. Stone houses, girlfriend. Shall we remind you of your comments? ;)

July 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

How did Candice benefit from this, isn't that why you would call a house meeting, to benefit in the end?

July 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

I wish I lived in the city so I could have the feeds. Thank you once again sweet goddess of the dish for feeding my addicton. Sorry for you fingers and ears. Sorry I was rude... hey everybody!

July 30, 2013 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Some of these critters have a bizarre "game" ....

Can we fast forward about five weeks and let me pick who to vote off the island? lol ...

July 30, 2013 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I thought Amanda was digging her own grave this morning. Looks like we were way wrong... Was it luck or genius?

July 30, 2013 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Lee

I doubt Amanda was hurt by that comment. More likely sheis just milking it for all its worth

July 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

How the heck can you demand somebody keep your name out of somebody's mouth when that's what your are there for?? A game!! And personally the G-d word is worse to me than anything!!

July 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

How the heck can you demand somebody keep your name out of somebody's mouth when that's what your are there for?? A game!! And personally the G-d word is worse to me than anything!!

July 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger kb said...

The way this cast talks about each other is just disgusting. I just can't believe the words they use. Not okay.

July 30, 2013 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Debbie Darling said...

I'm confused how Amanda can say that she would never say "i hope she chokes on her own spit" about someone in this game. Compared to what she's said about Candice that is so very very tame.

July 30, 2013 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Candace must have forgotten she's in the BB house.Plotting ways to stay till the end is the whole premise of the game.Kinda hard to do that without mentioning names...grow up Candace.

July 30, 2013 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a black person,


I would find it nearly impossible to "get over" my mattress being flipped. Especially if other people spoke to me in a stereotypical "black voice" to me.


I do agree that Candice should not bring it up as much as she does but when treated disrespectfully and having your race mocked it i doubt that anyone could just get over it.


Racism should not be tolerated or ignored. I do not think that Aaryn or GM are racist but I feel like the are just women who are inexperienced when it comes to interacting with other races. Trust me, I have been the only black girl in a room of white people, and it is very easy to differentiate between the racists and the inexperienced. Those that are inexperienced are unaware that some of their comments may offend others. Candace is a victim of their inexperienced. The only way for the racial problem to be solved in the house is for Candace and Aaryn to have a heart to heart conversation and stop with the catty behavior.

July 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Now Helen is telling lies to get people to target Judd....ugh.....I hate her today! :)

July 30, 2013 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Holli said...

I agree!! I cringe when some miss uses His name!

July 30, 2013 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

My head is spinning tonight with so much flip flopping and conspiracy theories going around. It's insane in there at this moment. This won't be sorted out any time soon.

July 30, 2013 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Another night, another lover's quarrel. McCranda are on the rocks again. P.S. Judd is still a genius who is really running the game.

July 30, 2013 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

So here's the situation.

Aaryn, GM and Spencer really, really, really want Candice out. Nothing they can do though, they don't have the numbers. But wait, Jessie is mad at Candice because she won't apologize to her. Glimmer of hope? Judd, where does he stand? Could he be nudged? The rest of this week could get interesting.

July 30, 2013 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well here we go. Aaryn and GM are talking to Jessie and they all agree that Candice needs to go and a few minutes ago Elissa said to Helen she thinks Candice needs to go. Helen quickly said that Howard is going this week. There is hope. Small but building.

July 30, 2013 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Okay I guess that hope is a nope. Elissa is talking about Aaryn. Silly me.

July 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Judd's in deep doodoo right now. Helen, through Candice, is convinced that it's going to be a 4/4 tie and Aaryn is going to vote out Candice. This is what Aaryn and GM want but they don't think they can get the votes. Now they have the votes but don't since Judd isn't flipping.

July 30, 2013 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

When did putting up Howard and Spencer become Jessie plan? Jessie convinced Helen to do that? What whacky world are we in now.

#BlameCandice Candice is coming up with stuff out of the blue just because people are hanging out together. She is close but the paranoia of Judd is driving all this.

July 30, 2013 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below