;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Morning in the BB 15 House

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers!!  It's wakey wakey time in the Big Brother 15 House, and about time too!  BB gave them a nice little sleep-in today, til 10:02am.    I wonder what mischief they'll get into for us today on the live feeds. 

Late night, last night, they were full of energy.  If you'd like to get all caught up on that, please read  The Overnight Report. :-)

I think Ginamarie may have set a new world record for amount of times one can slip f*ck into a single 60 second run-on sentence last night.

Click the pic and Flashback to July 30th at 2:26am on Camera 3 to be amazed and astounded.

I counted 21.  How about you?

Reminder: Today is HoH Blog, Tweets and Pics.. Will BB publish Aaryn's tweets this time??


10:19am  Candice gets called to the DR, leaving Judd and Andy alone to talk on Cams 3 and 4.


Judd: 2 things.. 1.. Amanda needs to calm down.  I told McCrae yesterday.. It's ok if you're nervous, but not in front of her.  2.  I almost wanna get Candice out before Spencer.
Andy: I say we get rid of Candice next week.
Judd: No matter what Amanda says.
Andy: I want her here, but I don't like how she pushes her own agenda.  I think you and I need to pull Spencer aside before the vote and tell him.
Judd: Woah.
Andy: I don't want him to be pissed at me right after the vote.  I want him to have some trust in me.
Judd: But..
Andy: I think we should tell him.
Judd: That's a terrible move.
Andy: I don't think so at all.  That way, if he wons HoH, we're covered.
Judd: If you're gonna do that, then I'll just tell him today.
Andy: Judd, don't do that.
Judd: If you're gonna fck me over, I'll fck you over.
Andy: It's not screwing you over, it's keeping both of us safer.

Judd's worried that Howard has a coup d'etat.

Judd: You can blame it all on me, if we do it after.
Andy: I'll think about it.
Judd: Think about if there's a coup d'etat, we would be the ones..
Andy: No we wouldn't.  We'd be the ones who alerted them of the majority. If anything, it keeps us safew if Spencer wins HoH.

Judd: After
Andy: Before
Judd: After
Andy: Before
Judd: After
Andy: Before

Andy: If we tell him before, he wont feel betrayed.  If anything, it's gonna make him trust us more.. Don't you think?
Judd: I don't know.. I'm like 70% positive that Howard has some kind of power.
Andy: I don't think so.  Why would they be scrambling so hard?
Judd: They're not scrambling with me.

10:28am -- Helen comes out.

Helen: Good morning.
Andy/Judd: Good morning.

Andy: They're probably gonna tell us to lower the awnings.. I'm gonna go do that.


10:30a
Helen: Uh oh!
Andy: What happened?
Helen: It cracked.

Judd goes over to help fix it, and gets a "Stop That" from BB in the process.

10:35am
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go inside and close the sliding glass door.

10:38am
Cam 1
Elissa: Judd, you wear that bear shirt so much, everyone on twitter thinks it's the only clothes you have. Zing!
Judd: Elissa, you shit your pants.  Zing.

10:42am
Kitchen
Cam 3 and 4
Judd and Helen

Helen: Someone who's nice to everybody, doesn't cause too much trouble, good team player, good sportsmanship..
Judd: I had drama that one night, remember?  The night you won HoH?
Helen: I'm more concerned about did you play a good game.

Elissa enters.

Helen: Elissa, what qualities are you gonna look for when you're voting for a winner?
Judd: I think it's someone who takes prizes.
Helen: The more prizes you take, that's who should win?
Judd: I'm definitely just kidding.
Helen: Memphis made it to the end, winning a car the 1st week.
Elissa: Judd, Your hair's so light, you.. look like you're on Big Brother and been outside all summer. Zing.  Ooh.. this is a good one.  Judd, Your hair's gotten so light, you look like David.  Zing!
**but she has phenomenal abs.

Judd: (quietly) We probably coulda worked with David, but he was such a part of Bieber fever..
Helen: I changed my mind Judd.  I wanna vote for someone who had the best showmance.
Judd: I'm screwed.


All present agree, it would have made them sick to vote for Jeremy or Kaitlin.

Elissa: I think there are still people in here who it would be awful to vote for.
Helen; I think its a better house now.  I'm not concerned about what people would do with the money.. He was just an awful person.

Talk turns to David.. Then to Elissa's snoring and sleep talking..

Checking Cam 1,  Candice (a have not) crawled into bed with Howard about half an hour ago, and she's been fighting to keep her eyes open ever since BB called her out..

As I write, Howard gets called to the DR, so they get up out of bed, and Skippy puts the cam on Andy, who is taking full advantage of being a Have this week.

11:01am
Back on Camera 3, Chatter about animals between Elissa and Judd. Howard passes through without a word. The backyard reopens..

11:18am -- Body Check
  • Howard's fresh out of the DR.  BB calls Amanda in.
  • Judd's outside swatting invisible (to us) flies.
  • Elissa and Helen are in the kitchen, chatting about life, women and men on reality shows, including past seasons of BB. 
11:21am
BB: Amanda, please go to the Diary Room.
**This is BB passive aggressive for Wake up!

Helen: They could be like, this is the most boring season ever.
Elissa: I don't think so.  Girls are much more fun to watch.

Amanda ambles through, half dead..

Elissa: Don't you think Amanda's funnier than them?
Helen: Oh my gosh.  She should have her own show.  Amanda's Chelsea Handler, and GM is Wendy Williams. She doesn't look like her.. Just her personality is super bubbly.
Elissa: Amanda just makes perfect comments.  She's hilarious.
Helen: I don't know anyone like Amand in my life.. who's that witty.
Amanda (from the bathroom) I'm sooooooo tired.

Elissa: Was Janelle funny?
Helen: Not like Amanda or GM.. She was just outgoing and voluptuous.. I would not describe her as funny.. She's smart.  I don't know.  It's hard to describe.  Just really outgoing, center of attention.
Elissa: I just feel like, in the real world, you have to have integrity.
Helen: You have to have integrity.  I think there are a lot of things that go into success.  Hrd work, communication skills.. You have to be able to lead, and you have to be able to speak to people in a way that motivates them.  You have to be a good listener.. and observant.  I think it takes a little luck in timing too..
Elissa: Yeah.  Totally.
Helen: Maybe luck is not the right word.
Elissa: Getting in with the right people...
Helen: Kind of like Big Brother.. A lot of things have to happen the right way. There are just so many different ways..

Timecheck -- 11:30a

Helen and Elissa continue talking.. Judd comes back inside.  Howard passes through, and climbs back into bed.  Judd joins the conversation..

11:35am
Cam 3
Kitchen
Elissa and Helen

Elissa: Do you feel better about it?
**evicting Howard
Helen: I do.  We talked, and I think she'll be ok once he's gone.

11:38am
Judd, Helen
Cam 1

Judd: I wasn't mad. If I was, I woulda said something..
Helen: He's definitely been pulling on my heartstrings.
Judd: That's his game.  He knows that's the women's weakness.. He's preying on that. You didn't cry when you went up.  Why's he cryin'?
Helen: I realize.
Judd: He didn't cry because he was sad.. I was mad.  What do you think about Spencer and Candice?  I kinda want Candice to go before Spencer.
Helen: I don't care which order they go in.  I'm afraid Candice is gonna cause big trouble.
Judd: I don't want her to make it to jury.  She was tellin' me how poor she was..
Helen: It's not about that.
Judd: She's just trying to play the poor card, but everything she says contradicts it.
Helen: She's my friend, but she's really bad for my game.  I like playing with you, because I think you're smart.
Judd: I think you are too.
Helen: Thank you.  I think it's about playing this game.  TO be honest, at some point, we have to take everyone out.  My problem with Candice.. Howard's my friend too.  but He's been lying to me since day one, so I have to evict him.
Judd: That talk we had the other morning, I'm on board.  Totally.
Helen: I very much feel like, those hard votes.. 5 people were after you after that.  It changed the game for everyone.  Jessie too.
Judd: When it comes down to that (Jessie), I wont have a problem doing it.   I'd prefer not to be the one to put her up though..

11:45am -- Judd includes Amanda in the conversation.. I'm not sure how long she's been there.

Helen: We all have to vote out our friends.  That's what makes the game so hard.
Amanda: Howard was in the Moving Company, which would have taken all of us out.  He uses Candice, but she will fight to the death for him.
Judd: He preys on womens heartstrings with sob stories.. I feel bad for people, but we've all had hard things happen to us.
Amanda: All of us.  He had his chance to make right his wrongs.. I made myself a huge target trying to get rid of him.. I know there's something secretive about him, and he has to go.
Judd: He'll be gone Thursday, and I hope Candice is right behind him.
Helen: She's not very good at comps.  HoH would be a shock.  I love her as a friend, but I.. The way she came at  me the other night..

Amanda: You can't bully people into voting the way you want them to vote.  If anything, it'll push em the other way.
Judd: Yeah.. Like Jeremy..
Helen: I wanted to tell him to sit the f*ck down.  If anything, you're not intimidating.. You're just pissing everyone off.  I started running in the living room, just to piss him off while he was pacing. I'm so glad he's gone.
Amanda: He didn't deserve to be here.  He did not know the game.  His mom submitted his application.
Helen: It was my happiest day when he left.

They bond a bit more over shared Jeremy offenses..

Judd: 2 more days, and then Thursday's gonna go by so fast, I don't even count it.

11:52a Talk turns to Candice's door slamming and other rudeness..  Elissa joins them on the couch.

Judd: I want that competition to happen soon when people get chained together, and I pray it's Ginamarie and Candice.
Elissa: Really GM and anyone.
Judd: Ya'll don't understand how much GM hates Candice.  She's like, "her voice really hurts my ears.."

Helen: I know we always say it's gonna be Endurance.  I feel like this one's gonna be a knockout.

Amanda: They're filming goodbyes today..
Judd: So early?
Amanda: I was like, I don't wanna do my goodbyes now.  I just woke up.  I do have something I want to say though.. "Gah, this has taken me forever to get you outa here!"  I don't wanna jinx anything.

11:58am
Judd resumes his fly swatting.. Still chatting with Elissa and Amanda.  Helen is now jogging.   Talk turns to hair extensions.. and food once Have Nots is over for Judd and Amanda..
Amanda: Any new updates?

Noon - Spencer joins them on the couch.. Chatter ensues..

12:05pm
Elissa leaves to go lay down in bed.
Judd gives Amanda a cigarette to enjoy with her coffee..
Chatter...

12:18am
Cam 1
Backyard Couch
Amanda, Judd, Spencer

Comp talk continues on the couch.. Helen is still jogging.
**I'm extending the morning report til 1pm BBT.. Morning is relative. ;)

Judd: One of my favorite songs came on this morning.. Blaze of Glory..
Amanda: What songs?
Spencer: Kanye's workout?
Amanda: Say It So, I will not go?  I wonder who that's referring to..
Spencer: It's also the Young Guns soundtrack.
Judd: Wakey Wakey, eggs and bakey.. Why do I drink so much coffee? I feel so shakey!

AManda goes inside.

Spencer: Did you sleep pretty well after your long naps?
Judd: 2 more til jury after Thursday.
Spencer: No way I'll make jury.. if this doesn't work out.
Judd: I think you will.  If Howard goes.. Candice'll go next.  The best scenario is if you'd win the next HoH.
Spencer: If it's Endurance, I don't know how much of a chance I've got.

Amanda returns..

Amanda: If you're bigger or muscular, Endurance usually doesn't work out.  McCrae has a f'in fire underneath him.  For some reason, women tend to win those..  I hope it is one of those.  I think that's the 1st and last time you'll ever hear me say that.
Judd:  Woud you do good?
Amanda: No.
Judd: Ginamarie might.
Spencer: She's got that bad hand.
Judd: She might do just as well as me, I guess.
Amanda: McCrae's like a spider monkey..
Judd: you sayin' he's gonna win the next one?
Amanda; Depends how fired up he is, how badly he needs it, and who else is up there with him.

Spencer: Is everybody else sleepin'?
*yes.

Amanda: Elissa's strong too.  As long as she's not freezing cold.  That's the problem with the girls.  THey get really cold.  I wanna win though.  Good job, Helen.
Helen: Thank you!
Amanda: Can I have one more cigarette?

Judd heads inside.

Spencer: She's a machine.
Amanda: She is a machine.
Spencer: Finish strong.
Amanda: Get it girl!

Helen's done.  To applause..

Spencer: How can you drink coffee out here in this hot-ass f'in climate.
Amanda: I love it.

12:30p
Cam 1 and 2
KABOOM!

Amanda: So that 4 deal that you made a couple weeks ago, is that bullshit?
Spencer: Well, I don't think Howard is gonna be here, and I don't think  you trust me.
Amanda: I know what you're doing, and it's not going to work, and it's just putting a bigger target on you.
Spencer: The proof is in the pudding.
Amanda:
Spencer: I don't believe that for one second, Amanda.
Amanda: You were never the target this week.
Spencer: That may be the case, but Howard's my ally.  And it shows a lot of your loyalty if you were willing to vote me out over Candice.  Says a lot if we were in a fearsome foursome.
Amanda: You were in an alliance to get me out.
Spencer: I don't really give a shit, Amanda.
Amanda: You should.
Spencer: You try to threaten people.. I'm not some punk bitch who's gonna kiss your ass with the hopes of making it to jury.  I know you're the reason I'm up on the block..
Amanda: ..
Spencer: Shut up, Amanda.
Amanda; You're a bully..
Spencer: That's such a chicken shit way out.
Amanda: Who tells a woman to shut up.
Spencer: I do, when you need to listen.  Your deal with me was bullshit, just like all of your bs deals  you've made in the house..
Amanda: I'm going home, so don't worry about it.  That's awesome.
Spencer; You're not.. But don't think I'm gonna kiss your butt..
Amanda: Oh please.  You don't think I know you told Candice to campaign against me?  Maybe the reason you went up is because you told the HoH you were gonna put her up.
Spencer: No, I went up because Howard's my friend.  All the shit you talk to me.. makes it really hard to trust you.
Amanda: You can't trust anyone in this game.
Spencer: I know you love your favorite phrase, the proof is in the pudding, but every time there's pudding it comes back to you.
Judd: Who's got pudding.
 **gahhhhh!!!

Judd: Is there more cofffee?
Amanda: I was the number one person the Moving Company wanted out..
Spencer: When you got close to McCrae.  but I told McCrae we wouldn't form a plan to come after you, and we didn't.  I thought Howard would vote the way I voted.
Amanda: What I don't understand is with the moving company, you tried desperately to go down with that ship, and now you're trying desperately to go down with this one.
Spencer: The moving company hasn't existed for a very long time.  In fact, it hsn't existed since you moved up into HoH with McCrae..

Judd is sitting between them like a buffer.

Spencer: You can believe whatever you want to, but that is the God's honest truth.  If you think I don't like you because of alliances formed day 2..
Amanda: I legitimately have nothing personal against you.  I didn't understand, at that point, why there was a question..

McCrae comes outside.. Thank God.

Spencer: There still is in place a plan to get Aaryn and GM out, but with her winning HoH this week, it flipped to Howard and Candice. Although it makes him hard to campaign for since he says to send him over Candice.
Amanda:  That's odd considering how she's been disposable to him.
Spencer: IT makes it bad for me if Howard leaves..
Amanda: It would be better for you for Candice to leave than for me to leave.
Spencer: I would like for Candice to leave.  
Amanda: I saw your face when Howard came out..
Judd: I did too..
Spencer: Basically, he says he wants to play this game as the same person inside the house as he is outside..  I want Candice to go home this week.

Amanda: I was genuinely happy for you when you won that Veto.
Spencer: Thank you.
Amanda: Cuz I did believe that you wouldn't want me gone.

McCrae: The thing I don't like is that Howard says he's not gonna campaign..
Spencer: He's been tellin' people to vote him out over Candice. It's not what I'd do.
Amanda: If you don't understand something, isn't that a problem?
Spencer: He doesn't lie, backstab..
Amanda: He doesn't lie?  2 days ago, he said Candice was a cancer on his game..
Judd: That was before the fact.. before she was on the block.. but then he told me what you were talking about, how he wants to go over Candice, which I think is nuts.
Spencer: I agree.  I totally agree with that.

Amanda: My thing is.. We could probably get Candice to go, if you work with me not against me.
Spencer: You come out here and bully me..
Amanda: Bully you?  What I said to you.. Everything that I do, I never before this thought you were going to be my main target.  I have a lot of f'in blood on my hands.. which could be good for you if I stayed.
Spencer: It's just a bunch of double speak.  You think because of some 90 minute conversation you had with Candice..
Amanda: Why would she make it up?
Spencer: Because I'm the easy scapegoat.  F'in be smart.  Use that brain of yours.  I'm always gonna be the scapegoat when it comes to Candice and Howard.  You tell me you don't trust me, then you go believe someone who you don't trust at all?
Amanda: Why would she say that to Helen then?
Spencer: Who better to blame everything on than mean old Spencer?

Amanda: I'm not gonna feel safe til the votes come out.
Spencer: You assigning targets is a little odd, since you just said a minute ago that you have no power.  I'd love to see Howard stay this week.

12:54pm

Spencer: I hear what you say, butit's very different than what you said 15 minutes ago.  I know you don't like me.  I know you don't trust me.
Amanda: I personally haven't had that connection with you.  McCrae does.  I trust him.  What I'm saying is, if these votes come out, and it's against me, not Candice, then maybe we should rethink who we trust.
Spencer: We're talking circles.  You know who I want out.  Let's just leave it at that.. and get to Thursday.

12:55pm
Helen and Elissa join..

Spencer: Ladies...
Amanda: And if she is making that up, then maybe that's something that needs to get cleared up.
Spencer: Anything that falls back on Amanda, I'm the easy scape goat.
Amanda: Same goes... And to give me credit for Aaryn's nominations..
Spencer: I don't think it's judt you.

Helen: Who else do you think it is?  Let's have it out.
**yay, Helen! Way to support your alliance member.

12:58pm This is ongoing.. on the quad at this point.. Spark up your feeds, folks!  THIS is where the game is played.  If you need the feeds, here's a 2 day free trial.




This morning update is going up live, as the morning progresses in the Big Brother 15 house.  Please refresh the post periodically for new info. 








Permalink







27 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Car and dishers

I know ppl are mad at aayrn and yes i still am however I can see how she is trying a little more. I think she knows how bad some of the us and hg took what she said. even if she keeps saying she didn't say any thing, out loud.

She know she did, and deep down she knows its gona hurt her rl out of the house.

I don't like everything shes done but i do like her game play a bit and how she is trying to stay. her and ellisa can both make Jury and id be happy.

right now andy,helen, mcra, jessi may be my f4 hope. sure id love amanda ellisa and aayrn to make it too but if they don't its ok.

July 30, 2013 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can we vote them all off the island and Start over with a new batch?

July 30, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn the strangest(?) thing is happening when I log in to BBDish. Instead of coming up on the current date it comes up on the 24th!

July 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Caro it's working ok now.

July 30, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ShiShi - Phew! Thank you!!

Good morning, Paddy :) lol!

Good morning, Tiffany! :)

July 30, 2013 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

but she has great abs...

i am literaaly laughing out loud...AT WORK!

shi shi, new biopic, looking good

Is Judd getting too brazen, did he take a Helen pill?

July 30, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LScott - Yay! :) Thanks for telling me.

July 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Thanks LScott! I hate having my picture taken. I certainly wouldn't fit in with this bunch in the house this year. Maybe I could just hold the camera. lol

July 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning, Carolyn (I'm a west coaster)! Thabk you again for your amazing efforts. For the past week, I have been musing on one thing when it comes to BB...perception. Before two weeks ago, there was alot of negativity being slung at Aaryn, and it was perhaps justifiable. As quickly as it began, there was a paradigm shift within the social media realm. Before a couple weeks ago, Aryn was being fitted for a noose and now I am reading alot of evict Helen and hashtags with"BlameCandice" in social media forums. Coincidentally it was reported a couple weeks ago that the Gries hired a PR firm to help Aaryn out of the quagmire she got herself into during her first weeks in the BB house. Is this paradign shift a result of Mama and Papa Gries' dollars at work? If so, this PR firm could do wonders in celebrity and political circles. Thoughts?

July 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Rob :)

I'm so glad you re-posted that! I had meant to copy and paste it into a current post..

Being in the BB cave, I haven't had much time to see what's up on twitter.. They weren't able to make it trend, were they??

July 30, 2013 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning all. Carolyn, did you see that on Cam 1 at 8:27am GinaMarie fully cheated (she's a have not) by downing a bottle of diet Sprite in the storage room? No one has said anything even though we know production OBVIOUSLY knows about it. Any opinion on why they are letting all these people cheat this year? Makes me wonder why bother with the rules at all.

July 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Re GM - It's soda water, and it's allowed.

July 30, 2013 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Rob Proctor

As much as I know of the 'blame Candice' slogan, it started as a joke in the house.

As for the changing views on Aaryn, speaking for myself, I never did see her as a card carrying member of the aryan nation. I saw her as a mean girl who was guilty of some really bad behavior and who said some really hurtful things without realizing the impact her words would have (both to others and herself). I don't think a lot of people are rooting for her to win. But the longer the show is on the more we are able to see faults in some of the other people that on first impression seemed very likable.

My opinions are not based on the PR campaign because the only thing I know about that is that her parents have hired someone.

July 30, 2013 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

GM and soda water? Is that in regards to the rumor that she drank sprite this morning? I didn't see it myself so I figured if it really happened it would either be in the update or in the comment section.

July 30, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger gertrudis said...

FYI, the Blame Candice hashtag did trend and it was facetious. Twitterland was making fun of all of the houseguests inexplicable disdain for Candice and propensity to blame her for everything that they don't like no matter how irrational.

i.e. "Candy Land used to be my favorite board game until it became Candice's nickname. #BlameCandice"

As far as Helen is concerned, the backlash comes from her befriending Aaryn and aligning with her instead of Candice and apologizing to Aaryn for even thinking she was racist. It also has to do with her attempt to throw Elissa under the bus right after Aaryn's HOH.

I'm sure Aaryn's PR firm is hard at work but I think the only relief she is getting on twitter is that she is the only HG CBS has highlighted in their racism storyline even though Spencer, GM, and Amanda have said some very misogynistic and homophobic and racist things.

Just a night or so ago Amanda said she didn't want Candice using her headband with her "greasy, expletive, nappy hair"

(Sorry if I tested the rules Caro only a quote!)


Hope that helps explain a bit Rob.

July 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Adam - hehehe.. I was wondering if that was you. :)

July 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

If it's an endurance competition, I have as much chance of winning it as Spencer does. "Oh, but wait, Adam... you aren't on the show!?" Yup. Exactly.

July 30, 2013 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wowza!!!

Amanda and Spencer on the couch in the back yard. Awkward and getting pretty nasty.

July 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What did aaryn say last night. racist ????

July 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Wow, things between Spencer and Amanda are getting a little heated. This could spell trouble down the road.

Is it weird I kind of like the tension over the "kumbaya" attitude they all wanna pretend to have sometimes.

July 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

I wonder how effective the PR firm has been in regards to Aaryn since I still see plenty of people talking about it. The only difference is for the most part (other than the story about what Les Moonves said) has been out of the main stream media. What I am surprised about is that the PR firm hasn't been pushing how bad Amanda, GM, and Spencer have been as well to kind of take the spotlight off of Aaryn. I am really disappointed in the show for covering most of that up still, I deleted the show from the DVR and will not watch, just follow what happens on your wonderful blog. ((hugs))

July 30, 2013 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I love judd and mcrea.. but everyones wr could mix it up. Lol

July 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oops I forgot andy... hes causing some drama w man judd but hes still a good guy

July 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gahhhh!!!

July 30, 2013 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger lhector said...

Regarding the Aaryn situation, I don't think CBS wants it too cleared up...people watch to hate her. I watched on TVGN when she got her HOH room and she was being very nice and sweet talking to everyone and I actually had a moment where I thought she could be okay at times, but on the Sunday show all they showed of her HoH was her making fun of Candace because Aaryn said she acts for something instead of asked and she was laughing about it. They could have shown anything else but they chose that.

July 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

None of them trended, but I regularly read the #bb15 convo and the tweets seemed to quickly and definitively shift from Aaaryn hatred to other HG's who enjoyed fan-favorite status prior to the news of the Grieses hiring that PR firm.

And, the re-posting was actually not part of any plan. I thought the first post didn't publish because my phone ran out of juice...when are they gonna start installing electrical outlets on the beach? It's effin 2013.

July 30, 2013 at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below