;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Wednesday! 1 more day til the game we love starts all over again!

The Endurance Comp feeling is running high in the house... Especially since they've already been told they'll be locked in starting at 5, and they'll remain inside until the HoH Comp. Yay!  I Love Endurance Comps on the live feeds!!  If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, now would be an excellent time.  Here's a 2 day free trial to get you started.

As we've come to expect, the HGs are off and running straight out of the gate tonight.  Let's join them.

11:57pm
Cam 3
Backyard
Spencer and Helen

Helen: You've paid your price.  More than enough. When Howard goes, if Howard goes, I think your game will be stronger. I'm not going to be coming after you.
Spencer: Thank you.  I really respect Candice a lot more than she respects me.. Just hearing her stories..

Brief fishies.

Spencer: I wont be coming after you.
Helen: I wouldn't blame you if you did.  I am done.  The more I say it, the more I believe it.  You're a great person. Your dad and mom should be proud of you.  That was unnecessary and you handled yourself like a champ.
Spencer: I really would hope everything will be put behind us.
Helen: I'm done. I'm done. I probably owe Howard an apology too.  You were just playing the game.  No one can blame you for playing the game.  I just didn't.  I.. my heart came out for you today. I could probably behave a lot better too.  It's a game.  I'm dying to win this game.. but friends are more important. I'm sorry.
Spencer: You don't owe me any more apologies.
Helen: It reminded me the night I got yelled at.  No one else deserved to be treated like that.
Spencer: You're good in my book.  You always have been.  I do love you and respect you.  This is a dream come true.  I also want it to be a good experience.
Helen: It's a game.  It shouldn't have to go there.  I think the game just...
Spencer: You acted surprised today, when I was talkin to McCrae..

Helen: I didn't know that.  People tell you what they want you to know.  Anyhow, I think we've come to a common ground here. I think I've had a chip on my shoulder the lat month.
Spencer: You've been playing a knockout game.  You're becoming one of my favorite players.

They agree to move forward in peace and love..

Spencer: I'm pretty crippled right now.
Helen: I can help you.  I wanna see what the HoH is.. I have some other scenarios in mind.

They hug it out.


12:07am

Andy: You have nothing to worry about.  I talked to them and told them we were concerned about a flip and they said No! I said, I will trust you until a vote proves I can't.
Helen: And what did Aaryn say?
Andy: She was mad that you don't trust her.. You need to head up there..

12:09a
Judd and Helen

Judd: Is everything ok?
Helen: Yeah.. I just want Howard to leave the house.  People like to tell me all this crazy stuff.
Judd: I don't even look at him.
Helen: Someone told me tonight that you, Jessie, GiM and Spencer were gonna vote to evict Candice, not Howard, and I was like, What?!  So I asked Andy to talk to you guys. Like, I just gotta make sure, everyone's stiull on the same page.
Judd: There's no way in hell.  Howard's gonna be gunning for me if he stays.  You don't have to worry about it.  He contradicts everything he says.. That whole speech he was lookin' on the ground.. And then what he said to Amanda..
Helen: I just wanna be sure.
Judd: Jessie talked to you about Candice?  I said you seemed pissed off when you went to talk to Andy..
Helen; She told me that Candice staying in the game wouldn't be good for her game..
Judd: Thing about Jessie is, she comes up with scenarios, talks loosely to people without running them by me..
Helen: You need to get on the sme page with her.  I'm just freaked out that Howard's gonna end up staying.
Judd: I'm f*cked if he stays..
Helen: We're all f*cked if he stays.  Candice is another week.  Howard has to go this week.  I'm good with you, Judd, if you're good with me.  Howard has to go home this week. If anything goes wrong with this vote..
Judd: I hate him.  You can talk to Andy, McCrae, Aaryn... I cannot stand him.  Because of what he said today outside.. He said, I know you're scared.. I came inside, didn't wanna flip a lid.. I was like, I don't know why you think I'm scared, but I'm not scared of anyone in this house.  I don't know why you said that.  He said he didn't.   said, you said it twice to me.. I'm not scared of anyone in here.. He basically told me he has no respect for me.
Helen: He said everyone should be scared of me, which they shouldn't.
Judd: He said, Amanda controls me.. which she doesn't.  Amanda wanted him up last week.
Helen: We're good.  Let's just make sure nobody flips. When I hear something, I have to check it.  You know how this house is.

Andy comes in and tells them both to come upstairs to HoH.

12:18am
HoH
McCrae, Judd, Amanda, GM, Aaryn,

Helen: Hi.  Ok.. I hear this, and of course I have to check it.
Amanda: The thing that doesn't make sense.. She has this "Theory" but she wont say who came up with it..
Andy: Didn't you think that was weird too.
Amanda: She also said she thinks Howard's from NY and you two know each other outside of the house.
GM: Me?!?

Helen: She said to me, I think the house is gonna go 4-4.. and Aaryn's gonna break the tie.. In her mind, it's Judd, Jessie GM and Spencer.. and Aaryn's gonna break the tie and vote Candice out.

Judd: It can only come from one place.
Helen: It's Howard.
Amanda: It's Howard.
Judd: He's trying to go out with a bang.

Aaryn: If I even had the thought of doing that, I would have asked you about it.
Amanda: The problem is, Aaryn's already on a thin rope, and then Candice says this and Elissa's back on the hate Aaryn train.
Aaryn: I never would have done any of this.
GM: I will never backstab or double cross any of you..
Amanda: Howard f*cking stood in the kitchen and said, "I'm gonna f*ck the shit out of you when I get out of here."  If anyone wants to..

Fishies.

GM: I don't know him outside of this house.
Judd: I don't have a personal relationship with him anymore. There will be 3 people on the couch.  I will acknowledge 2.
Helen: I didn't think you would do it either..
GM: Candice just keeps on talking and trying to make herself look better.
Amanda: if she can't SAY who gave her this information, she's just causing trouble. I would just say from now on, if there's a rumor like that, instead of powwowing, just come up and ask.  You have a relationship with Aaryn now..
Aaryn: Especially when I just did this.. And I walk into the cockpit, and it's awkward?  It makes me feel sick.
Judd: And Candice just went right to Howard to report back what she did.
Helen: For someone who wants to self evict, he's sure doing a lot of work to stay.
Amanda: For someone who's supposed to be a straight shooter, Candice...

Helen: I'm just paranoid. He need to leave on Thursday.
GM: He's gonna go. And hopefully, then Candice goes.  And this house is cleared of all the bad spririts.
Helen: Sorry guys.  I didn't mean to cause drama.
Aaryn: What's riling the situation is Candice.

Helen; I was just relaxing, and she came and told me about the vote theory, and I was like What?!
Andy: Bottom line, we all need to stop fr4eaking out.
Aaryn: There's just so many people in this house that can't stand Candice, it's tempting to get her out..
Helen: We're so close to getting him out.  He's so dangerous.  Aaryn I do trust you.  We're starting a new relationship and I'm so excited about it.
Aaryn: I know that Spencer is a lot of things, but the way she talked to him today is not acceptable.
Helen: I agree.

GM: Should we say anything to Candice or just leave it alone?
Helen: She's gonna come up with 5000 other theories..
GM: I'm so tired of it.

Helen: With Spencer, my heart goes out to him, and I'm done making him my life's goal.  I've moved on. 


Cam 3
Backyard Couch
Judd, McCrae and Amanda

Judd: gaaah..
BB: Candice, please come to the Diary Room
Amanda: Too much game today.  My head hurts. (pause)  This could be Spencer's last ditch effort.
Judd: Lemme talk to you in a little bit.  I wanna sneak in on Candice.

Howard and Candice are walking the yard.. She heads inside.

Judd has a quick talk with Candice in the bathroom, and tells her that Jessie does not represent him.  His words come from him only.


12:39am
Hammock
Cam 3
Amanda, Judd, McCrae

Judd: Alright, so I just talked to Candice.. I said I've been hearing stuff that's been said, that Jessie's been saying.. I been hearing that she thinks she controls my vote.  It was a surprise to me.  If you hear anything else, just come to me.  We've not even kissed.  Gah, Jessie.. Tryin' to be a power player all of a sudden.
McCrae: Take away Howard and Candice is crushed.  It's 2 easy weeks..
Judd: Jessie started that whole thing I think.  I'll vote Jessie out in a hot second if someone puts her up. If she keeps doin' stuff like that?  F*ck.
McCrae: Come to us and talk to us..
Judd: Makin' f'in plans without even talkin' to me.

Amanda: This is what doesn't make sense.. Jessie wants Aaryn out, Aaryn wants Jessie out.  Why would Jessie go to Aaryn and confide in her.
Judd: This is what happens every week.  The people on the block are chill, and everyone else is freakin out.
Amanda: The whole house wants Howard out.  You can't try to make a power move like that when you have no power.
Judd: I need to go up to HoH and talk to Aaryn..

Judd leaves, and Amanda and McCrae instantly start talking about him, as though they don't believe him.  They think he wanted this, but now he's trying to cover..

12:46am
Cam 1
HoH
Judd, Helen, Andy,

Judd: Candice doesn't deserve to leave.  (kidding)
Helen: Candice got cast 2 weeks before the show.  It's an acting gig for her.  She doesn't know the show.
Andy: It's true.  There are a lot of factors going against..
Aaryn: I went through 6 months of a process.
Andy: Me too!

Helen: In the luckiest game of luck..
Aaryn: There's no way anyone but Howard is going home.  If I hear anything differently, and I know I will, because Spencer thinks we're besties, you're the first person I'll tell.
Helen: I did have a come to Jesus with Spencer.
Aaryn: I know.. and it's so sad.  I walked outside, and he's on the couch alone.

Helen and Aaryn plan to rectify that.

Aaryn: Also, Helen, she has a claim to America that I'm racist, and..
Helen: Well, America knows this is me..  Let's not forget AManda's up there too.
Aaryn: But she's not my nom.
GM: And she's frikkin Jewish.
Helen: In preschool, they definitely blame this one on me.
*preschool = Diary Room.
BB: Helen, you are not allowed to talk about Production.


12:53am
QUAD
Hammock
McCrae: I hope they're mending fences up there.  I want Howard gone so bad.
Amanda: I love you. Too much game today. I do want Howard to go home, though, so you have to stay in it.

The door opens..

McCrae: It's Helen.

12:57a
Bathroom
Helen and Elissa

Helen: I feel like he payed his priee today, on national tv.. and I feel like a lot of that was caused by me.. I've been so focused and having a chip on my shoulder all this time..
Elissa: Ok.  I respect that.  I can't wait to put him up.
Helen; hahaha
Elissa: I'm just kidding.  He talked to me about acupuncture tonight.

Helen: (whispers) I wanna target Judd. I'm only telling you this.  Don't say anything. Everyone's getting fishy about him..

Elissa inquires as to Aaryn.

Helen: She's not coming after you.
Elissa: She rolled her eyes today when I was talking to her.
Helen: She wants you to like her.
Elissa: She's so unlikeable..  Everything she says is some twisted story.  I can get over it..
Helen: She really wants you to work with her.  She wants you to trust her. She will not put you p, and if she did, you would not be the target.
Elissa: I've never put her up or voted against her, and she's put me up twice.

Helen: If you won HoH, who would you put up?
Elissa: Spencer and Ginamarie.  Don't you think?  I don't know who else.

1:02am - Jessie comes in.. She can't sleep.   Elissa and Helen go to the storage room to check for meds and alcohol..
Helen: I don't know if I want Spencer going up.. He's gotten such a bad rap.
Elissa: Either him or Aaryn, if I won.
Helen: He's so down.  He really wants to make it to jury.  I don't know if I'm gonna be able to help him get there.  Have to work some magic.
**wow. we all need a Helen.

1:05am
Cam 3
Jessie: I'm a little on edge too.. because of the 5 o clock curfew thingy.
Helen: You're gonna have to go into an endurance comp without a cigarette.. We're gonna be locked down to 2 straight days, basically.

Stretch!!

Cam 1
1:13am
HoH

Judd: Nick had to go!
Andy: We were his targets!
Ginamarie: That broke my heart.

Andy: Does clownie ever sleep?  All he does is stare people down.
Judd: He reminds me of Howard.
Ginamarie: He's white, bro. Hahahaha

BB: Helen, please come to the Diary Room.
Judd: I bet Helen's DRs are so loud.
Aaryn: Eew.. I have boogers.  My boogers hurt. I am such a villain.  All 5'4" of me..
Andy: Whoever puts me up for eviction is gonna be the biggest bigot in America.  It's because I'm gay.

Andy; What would you do, if you turned on the camera, and Howard and Helen were in the kitchen making out.
GM: omg.. He was giving her (Candice) a massage the other week, and it was disgusting..
Aaryn: Did you guys hear about the massage? 
**they make a load of rude innuendos.

Cam 3
Cockpit
1:21am

Candice: I'll fly back to Houston..
Howard: How long will it take til you get home?
Candice: I think 2 days, because you have to do all that press stuff..

Candice: If they offered you to come back, would you?
Howard: Yeah.

Candice: I'll lay on my sofa.. eat everything possible..
Howard: I'm going to McDonalds!  I want a number 1. 


1:29am
Hammock
Aaryn comes over to quickly check in with Amanda and McCrae and confirm everything is fine between them.. Then..

Aaryn: (whispers) It was Jessie's idea.
Amanda: Yeah, I know.

Aaryn heads back inside.


1:30am
HoH
cam 1

Judd: Jessie came up with that on her own.. She asked me to walk her to bed earlier, and she's like, I came up with this plan, and I went and told Helen..

Andy: So Jessie came up here and said..
Aaryn: Yeah.
Judd: Jessie's all of a sudden trying to make power moves..
Andy: That makes me nervous.

Aaryn explains, with MnMs as visual aides...

Judd: She came up with it, and she's going around telling people she controls my vote.  I have to acti normal to her, but I have to separate myself game wise from her.
Aaryn: And now she's with Elissa and the hot tub.  And when I walked out, they got silent.
Judd: Do you think I should go say something?

Aaryn: Hey, Gemsie.. Who came up with the plan to flip the house?  Who were we talking to in the cockpit?
Gm: Oh, Jessie.
Andy: Why would it get back to Candice, though?  That's weird.
Aaryn: That's where it gets weird.  Jessie was trying to lead us down a road.. and we never said yes to it.
Judd: Jessie did.  She put my name..
Andy: People have come up to me, a lot of people, and been like, Judd's acting weird.
GM: Just squash it.
Aaryn: I don't want it to come up again.  That's why I had to get MnMs out to explain why it was a bad idea.
Judd: She thinks it's a master plan or something.  She's gotta be left out of the loop from now on.
Aaryn: She does.
GM: (says lots of words)
Andy: Doesn't she realize that..

Lots of Jessie bashing ensues..Back to week one stuff, where Jessie was after all the guys and trying to be in with the "in crowd."

Andy: Should I call her out?
GM: No.  We already did.
Aaryn: When she left this room, she was already under the impression that it was a no go.
Andy: Do Amanda or Helen know?
Aaryn: F*ck no. Oh no.. Jess told me that she told Helen that she wants Candice out.

Judd: You despise Candice more than anyone, and you know it's not a smart move to get her out.
Andy; Howard has to go.
Aaryn: He's going, he's going, he's going.. But it was really awkward when I walked outside and Jess stopped talking. I feel like she's trying to lure me down a rabbit hole with her, and I'm not going.
Judd; She could be sittin' pretty if she'd just keep her mouth shut.
GM: Who wants to be sittin' pretty?
Aaryn: If she's still here when it resets, she'll become a Porsche and float and be carried to the end.
Judd: She's not smart enough to let that happen.

Timecheck -- 1:45am

Judd: You gotta understand how I feel.. She can't be coming up with crazy ideas like that, and throwing my name in the mix..
Andy: How did it get to Candice, though?
Aaryn: I was eating, and Gems comes up.. and then Jess..
Andy: I'm still trying to figure out how it got to Candice.
Aaryn: I have no idea. She might have overheard our conversation.

Called to the DR, Andy leaves. 

Aaryn: Let's just evict Jessie, and Judd and I can be in a Showmance.


1:51am
Cam 1
Backyard -

They're convinced a bat has flown into the house.  Check this out on flashback for giggles..


1:54am
Storage
Judd and Elissa

Judd: What's the word on the street?
Elissa: Judd, you're the 8th person evicted from the Big Brother house.

He reconfirms his loyalty to the alliance.. then resumes kidding.. 

Judd: Hey, I'm gonna turn on you in the final 2.
Elissa: I'm gonna turn on you too.
Judd: I'm gonna be like, she lied, she has a drawer full of prizes.. 


Elissa: (into mic) I apologize for whatever I've done to make you angry with me, so angry you'll withhold menstrual medication.


1:58am
Cam 1
Hammock

Jessie: Ok, so, long story short.. Howard is leaving.

Talk turns to Howard..

Amanda: Right after Candice flipped out on everyone.. He comes up to me, and it was frikkin scary.  He's like.. "I like you".. I'm like, no you don't.  And then he whispered, "and when we get out of here, I'm gonna f*ck the shit out of you."


**Stretch!

2:11am
Hammock
Cam 1 and 2
Jessie and Amanda

Amanda: We're all bored, but don't stir up shit when it doesn't need to be stirred.
Jessie: It didn't even involve you, Amanda.  Maybe I'm worried about Candice f'ing putting me up.
Amanda: She's not putting you up.  And what are the odds of her winning Endurance.

Jessie: Well, what did Helen and Elissa say about me?
Amanda: They were worried.
Jessie: It wasn't even real.  It was a dream fantasy.
Amanda: That would be a nightmare.
Jessie: It was the most stupid idea ever.
Amanda: Scheme with Helen, Scheme with Andy.
Jessie: Fine, I will, fine.


Jessie: And I'm still your most favorite?  More than Aaryn or GM?
Amanda: Yes. 
Jessie: Now I have a target.. I've never had one before.
Amanda: Why have one now?
Jessie: Because I'm bored.
Amanda: Do you want to win, or do you want to be amused?
Jessie: I want to win.

Judd comes out looking for his smokes.

Amanda: Do you guys kiss?
Jessie: No.
Amanda: What is your relationship?
Jessie: We don't have one.
Amanda: So why does he always rub your ass?
Jessie: I don't know.. He always tries to kiss me and I'm like (makes escape noise).  We are a flitrmance.  I don't know what we are.
Amanda: I thought he was your person.
Jessie: I just don't feel romantic feelings.  We haven't really gotten on a deeper level.  Like, me n you have deeper conversations.   I'm not trying to control him, and he's definitely not controlling me.. but we're always gonna vote together.
Amanda: So you think he would vote with you to get Candice out?
Jessie: Yeah.  Oh.. Are you talking about this week?  Stop trying to trick me.  No, not this week.  He hates Howard too much.

Amanda: Next week, my darling.  Patience.
Jessie: But I feel like people are gonna want Specner out as equally as they want Candice out next week.

Judd comes over.

Judd: The power is not up for grabs. 
Amanda: I wonder who's gonna get MVP next week, with Howard gone?

Mild MVP speculation ensues.. Judd runs through all the names.. Amanda says no to all of them..

CUT TO:
Cam 3
2:24am
HoH
GM, Andy, McCrae, Aaryn

McCrae: It's gonna depend which side gets HoH.. If Candice gets it, we're gonna have to push for Jess or something.
Andy: What time is it?
GInamarie: A little after 2..
McCrae: I'm gonna go for a shmolie.
Andy: I'll go with you..
Ginamarie: I'm gonna do a lap, get some air.

They head outside.. Andy reports on everyone's whereabouts to Amanda, Judd and Jessie..



Cam 3 flips to the Chair Room where Elissa is chatting with Spencer..

Spencer: Do you like going to the DR?
Elissa: I do now that I know them, but I'm kind of shy.. Definitely a huge growing experience for me.

Helen enters..

Helen: What?
Elissa: This.  I don't know that I'm shy, but I'm reserved.  I'm not like a shoot the stuff talk with everyone..

Fishies..

Elissa: I only have one, so I'm kind of a pushover..
Spencer: What was it like when you first found out you were pregnant?
Helen: It was a month after my wedding..
Elissa: It was such an amazing time for me.  I felt so close to God, because I prayed for my baby every day..

2:36am  -- Ginamarie comes in.  Elissa teases her about a budding showmance with Judd..





2:39am
Kitchen
Snacktime
Jessie and Amanda

Amanda: I told you at the pool table that you were gonna be framed for flipping.
Jessie: Well, those were the only 2 people there, so how could I be framed for flipping?  It was just a stupid idea.

Gm and Andy come into the kitchen, ending this conversation.. When they leave.

Jessie: I'm just annoyed.

2:42am
Chair Room
Elissa: The more we get to know Spencer, the more I think he's a corporate man..
Andy: I would agree.  As a public speaking teacher, all things he did were good.
Spencer: Smooth operator.
ELissa: Andy and I were even talking about it.. (giggle fit)
Spencer: 1 take.  Nailed it.  I think Julie Chen should be nervous.


2:44am
Cam 3
Andy and Helen
Chair Room

Andy: Jessie's the one who came up with that plan.
Helen: Yeah, I know.
Andy: I'm like, so why were you blaming Howard?
Helen: Judd came up with it?
Andy: Yeah, and then he slipped up.

Andy wants to confront Judd about the importance of trust within an alliance.  Helen asks Andy to wait til after the vote, so they don't do anything to mess it up. Andy says he'll wait.

Andy returns to the kitchen, and teases Elissa about trying to sneak into his bed and snuggle every night, until he has to go to the DR and get their help with removal.. She's cracking up.. and going to bed.

Andy: Ok, goodnight. F*ck you.
Elissa: Goodnight. I hate you.
Andy; There's a vote Thursday, ya know.
Elissa: I have the coup d'etat.



2:50am
Cockpit
Howard and Candice

Candice: "I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I can't forget." Last night I had like that.. I lost a toenail.. and this is TMI, but I'm grown, so I'll tell you.. Half way through the day, I was peeing and the condom fell out. It was up there all day long. When Patron is involved.. and strip clubs.. My roommate had never been, and plus, they have good chicken wings.
**the above is 7 minutes condensed.


3am -- Stretch!

3:07am
HoH
Cam 1
Jessie, GM, Aaryn, Amanda, McCrae, Andy

GM: It was a stupid thing, like talking about sneakers, nothing pin point plan. No army tanks. You guys are gonna see, 1 more day from now, it's gonna be f*cking unanimous.. Case closed.
Jessie:  Except for how Candice found out about it.
Andy: That I'd like to know too. Because that means I was on the low end of it.  I don't think anyone in this room is shady.
GM: We were just talking about hating her.  That's it.  We talk about that all the time.
Andy: I talk scenarios all the time. I'm just concerned about how she found out about it.
GM: We were in the cockpit first, then we came up here.. and we were all laughing how much we hate her.
Aaryn: If that conversation was in the cockpit.. What is the timeline?

**This has been the dance all night long. Swing your HG, doe see doe.

Aaryn; In the middle of us all talking about her, she opened the door.
Amanda: How loud were you all talking?
GM: We were laughing, talking about girl boners..
Aaryn: It wasn't a real thing.. It was just talking.  Plus, what am I gonna do?  Stand up and take the brunt of the entire house?
Jessie: I really think she overheard.
GM: That bitch is such a rat f'in face.
Judd: I hope she don't try what she did with Spencer with you tomorrow..
Aaryn: I'm not going to any other house meeting that Candice decides to hold. I'm not listening to that bitch again. That's not how you handle things. I know it's not this week, although I wish it was.
Amanda: Why are you so opposed to what she did today?
Andy: The good thing, for us, is she drew a line with Spencer..
GM: If you have a problem with someone, take it private.
Andy: But it was good.


Amanda: It helps us, because if Spencer gets HoH, he'll put up Candice and me or Aaryn, instead of me and Aaryn.  It was really dumb for her, but great for us.
Aaryn: You've never been the one she's attacking/
Amanda: What house are you living in?  I've never been attacked?  The only person she helped in that were Spencer and maybe Howard a little bit.
Aaryn: I don't like having people in the house like that.. at all..

Andy: I feel like we're just talking in circles.. Let's move on.
**♫I think I love you!


Aaryn: I don't like anything that helps her game.
Amanda: You being upset by what she did makes it LOOK like you have a deal with Spencer.  I know that's not the case, but that's what it makes it look like.  Even being upset about it, doesn't make any sense.
GM: I see what you mean by that..
Aaryn: I'm sorry that I have a human being soul..

Amanda keeps pushing it.. Aaryn's getting annoyed..

Amanda: You're remorseful for Spencer, who said I should choke on my own saliva and die?  That's who you're remorseful for?
Aaryn: He also has said things about me..

Andy: I think we should just drop it.
Aaryn: I just feel like I'm being attacked for wanting Candice out of the house. I'm not in a situation to make waves right now.
Amanda: Whatever.  We're all good.
Andy: We'll wait til Thursday and we'll see.  If the vote isn't 8-0, we have a problem.  Or 7 to 1..

Jessie leaves, pissed at Judd for not waking her to tell her people were accusing her of trying to flip the house.  They all continue, now talking about Jessie.

Jessie returns..

Andy: Judd said you guys had talked about it.. before..
Jessie: What are ya'll implying..
Judd: (heated) I didn't say shit, Jessie.  Calm your ass down. I musta been confused with Helen.


Jessie: Wait, so when did you and I have this hammock conversation?
Judd: Must nota been you then..
Andy: He didn't throw your name under the bus..
Amanda: This whole conversation wouldn't matter unless it happened before all 3 of your conversations..
Jessie: Apparently it was with someone else..
Amanda: We're talking about 2 different times.
Judd: Maybe you're lying.. Maybe we're on 3 different pages here.. You walked into the bedroom while we were talking.
Andy: Did you know about it at that point?
Judd: I knew she'd talked to Helen, but I didn't know about the whole shenanigan.. I want Howard out more than anybody else.. Don't put words in my mouth.
Andy: I'm not accusing anybody of anything..
Judd: Well, you were gettin' snappy..

At 3:33am This is ongoing..

3:40am
Andy: I will vouch for Judd..

Jessie wants to go have her cigarette.  She asks Judd to join her.  He says he'll be down in a few. She pushes.  He relents.   HoH resumes talking about Judd and Jessie.

3:42am
Cam 3 and 4

Judd: Sit on this couch, I went in with you, brushed my teeth, I walked you to bed..
Jessie: But you said we talked in the Hammock.
Judd: I was trying to drive the conversation away from what we said by the bed.
Jessie: What we said there was about getting Howard out, and then Candice next week.

Jessie: Here's the problem.  We're seen as a partnership... and it's f'ing my shit when you do stuff I don't know about, and I get dragged into it.
**LOL

Judd: You want me to start telling you about my bullshit deals, just so you'll know it's bullshit?
Jessie: Yeah.  I want to be informed. 
Judd: You bein' in the dark looks good on you, because then it doesn't look like we're scheming..
Jessie: Whenever there's a plan that leaves me in the dark, that's bs.
Judd: OK.. There was a plan where Howard wanted me to vote out Amanda, but that was never gonna happen.
Jessie: Everyone asks me about the nature of our relationship.
Judd: We're a flirtmance.
Jessie: People already see us as a couple.  We might as well reap the benefits of that.
Judd: We are working together.  The house demands to know things.. they don't need to know.
Jessie: It looked upstairs, like you were trying to throw me under the bus.  I feel like we're a hot mess.
Judd: I'm gonna go back up there.  You wanna go back up there?
Jessie: No.
Judd: C'mon!

3:50am  Judd goes inside.  Jessie stays put on the couch.

3:52am
Cam 3
Cockpit

Howard: Here's how I think it's gonna go down.. Julie's gonna say you're safe.. and then it's gonna be a 4-4 tie.. and Aaryn's gonna break it and send Amanda home.

Candice: Jess is just not right.
Howard: I can't believe Aaryn let them do that.. They don't like her.

Talk turns to the MVP...

Candice: I think it's America.  She came on and said "expect the unexpected," so maybe they were alerting us to a change.
**we have a winner!

Candice: Judd went back and told them.. Why would he rat him out and then do it?  Unless Helen and Elissa are just playing along, and they're gonna vote her out..  It could be Elissa.. I don't know.  It just doesn't add up.
Howard: It's not supposed to.
Candice: It's not you.  It's not me.
Howard: You already know who it is.  Stop trying to figure it out.  Pray for it, and don't worry about it.
Candice: That's our only hope, isn't it.
**like praying for Mt St Helens to not erupt.


Candice: The whole point of my meeting was just to tell off Spencer. He came to my fac and lies, and then to Amanda's face and lies.. So I just wanted to say it in front of people.
Howard: Would you have done the same thing to Helen, for the lies she told to my face?
Candice: If she kept continuously coming to me... and I was about to go home?  100%.

BB: What part of Stop do you not understand? (4am - check cam 1)

Candice: What's he talking about?

4:07am
Candice: I'm gonna pray really hard for a miracle.
**The end of word hunger?  You are SUCH a great person!
Howard: You just gotta believe what you pray.

4:10am
Camera 3
Howard and Candice head to bed..
Amanda heads outside to talk to Jessie by the jacuzzi, and reassures her that no one thinks ill of her.

Jessie: I'm sick of people thinking we're together, but we're not.  We wont be flirting anymore either. he has no follow through.  Like, the switch happened, and everyone gives him credit for bringing me over, but Elissa came to me 2 nights in a row.. Judd had nothing to do with it.  I was looking out for myself, and I was already thinking that.
Amanda: (brings up the Candice thing again)
Jessie: I honestly think she overheard it.  Period. End of Story.  I'm done talking about it.  I'm talking about Judd now.  He almost just threw me under the bus and he bit Andy's head off. I'm sick of people being like, you and Judd are a thing..
Amanda: Who said that?
Jessie: Helen, Elissa, Aaryn..  I'm just over it.  I'm sorry.  I can do way better than Judd.
Amanda: Do you think he's been acting weird lately?
Jessie: He's always acting weird.  If I'm his so called partner, and I don't even know what's going on, that's weird.  Just for future reference, I would like to be seen as one person going forward.
Amanda: That's probably a good idea.
Jessie: I was so stupid today.

4:30am ---

Amanda: Can you believe she took Judd's blanket and took it into the cockpit for her and Howard?
Jessie: Eww.  She's so annoying.  She's always doing that.
Amanda: It's ok.  We're gonna get her out next week.

**they get up and head over to the couch where Judd and McCrae are smoking.

Amanda: Wanna go inside?
Judd: Where's my blanket?
Amanda: I can't believe they had the balls to take that from you.
Judd: Especially when I haven't been speaking to him all day.

McCrae and Amanda head into the cockpit..  Judd asks Jessie to join him on the couch. She declines.. then joins

Judd: Why are you mad at me?
Jessie: I feel like we're not on the same page.
Judd: We are.  I just didn't wanna stress you about stuff I was stressed about.  I'm looking out for you, even when you don't know it. That's all it was.  That stuff upstairs.. I was like, I talked to Jessie.. I felt kind of on blast from Andy, and then I felt like everyone was interrogating me.  He was being really snappy..

Judd: I don't feel like I have to explain every step I make to Andy.  Like, I was thinking, who are you?  But at the same time, I felt I had to explain, so I didn't look shady.
Jessie: Well, I'm sorry for calling you out and being rude in front of everybody.. 

Judd awkwardly lunges for her.. Jessie giggles.

Judd: What?
Jessie: Nothing.  I just saw us in the mirror, and it looked so awkward.

Judd: Cuz you shunned me like an Amish or somethin'
Jessie: Shut up. 

Judd: Gimme a kiss.
Jessie: No

She delivers a quick peck.

Judd: Screw that.  I'm not talkin' to you tomorrow.
Jessie: Aww! That's gonna be really hard, since as we're gonna be locked inside ALL day.
**Endurance Comp Happy Dance!!!!☺☺♥☺☺♥☺☺♥☺☺


4:45am
Camera 1
Amanda and McCrae

Amanda: I told you I didn't wanna talk any more game today.  From the f'ing moment I woke up til now.
McCrae: Then you jump right in the middle of shit..

Judd comes in to complain about Candice taking his blanket..  McCrae laughs.  Judd spends 5 minutes with them, seeking to smooth everything over from earlier this evening..

Amanda: Stop thinking and love me.
McCrae: I do.


This concludes the overnight report. I'll see you back here when BB wakes the HGs...









Permalink







51 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

How did Candice lay in bed and figure out that Aaryn, GM, and Spencer are trying to get her out? It couldnt be from all the fights shes had with them, could it? At this point, i dont care who goes, Howard is the bigger game threat to the HGs I like, but Candice would be more satisfying to see booted.
Helen is really lucky GM is in the house, otherwise she would be winning the race for most ridiculously annoying. Does she micro-manage a Starbucks or something?
And then there is Elissa... Does anyone else think she acts like a little child? Its cute, but where does that come from?

July 31, 2013 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jumbo, I think they are all bat-shit crazy. It appears, from this last convo with Candice that Howard is delusional.

It looks like we are down to only Andy that no one is talking about putting on the block.

This is one weird group go house guests.

July 31, 2013 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Cindy Berry said...

Good morning Caroline. Thanks for these updates! It's replaced my morning coffee and it's my favorite part of the morning. The best is what you place behind the asteriks lol Cracks me up. Did Howard really say that to Amanda?

July 31, 2013 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

When Helen says "America knows this is me" is she taking credit for everyone on the block again? Whats up with that?

July 31, 2013 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Pretty sneaky move by Aaryn to pin it on Jessie, was that her plan from the start? That would make it even sneakier

July 31, 2013 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Paddy028

It is a weird season. Reading the TOR I was thinking- its the season of who you dislike more. There is no fan favorite, just fan least favorite

July 31, 2013 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

FYI Carolyn, odd couple of minutes yesterday...
5:10PM cam3: Howard is whispering something in Amanada's ear. All we hear is her say "thank you" and Howard walks away.
Switch to cam1: Amanda tells Judd and Andy that he said something about her being hot and wanting to hoop up after the show. (I am paraphrasing this because I don't remember the wording but it was supposedly much more crude)

It sure made for some interesting comments in the chat room last night, not so much in the game. AFAIK Amanda went to the DR after and not much else.

July 31, 2013 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger Cindy Berry said...

Ultimately I feel that Aaryn will slither from most hated to winner. People in the house have short term memories and the jury will give her a vote because she made it so far (think about Rachel)

July 31, 2013 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I think Mccrae is having buyers remorse with Amanda already.

July 31, 2013 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Praying for the end of world hunger or staving off my demise in a game, yup I have my perspective on humanity and my place in the world truly in line.

Well, maybe not

Still do not see what Candice was thinking in calling the meeting, absolutely no benefit to her, in fact hurt her.

Is aryn getting the hits for Judd? Or trying to make Jessie jealous
We all know all the gis are jealous of Jessie

July 31, 2013 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger TheMrs! said...

Morning to all :) is there any truth to what Amanda is saying Howard said to her in the kitchen? Or has Amanda hit an all time low with the things that she will say? I have been a huge fan of this show from the very beginning but the people this season are making it extremely hard to watch. Sad to say it but at this point I'm not rooting for any of them.

July 31, 2013 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger alybax said...

Howard never said that to Amanda. She made that up. And he's not delusional, he's just trying to be hopeful about staying in the game. I could be wrong, because I have deliberately not watched the feeds since Spencer won the Veto and I heard everyone in HOH defending Aaryn's previously racist comments, and then back her up when she blamed Candice non-stop for "framing" her to look like a racist (with all parties agreeing) but I think when Howard says "self-evict" he's not referring to hitting a button and leaving, but is just talking about telling people to vote for himself to leave. On a side note, while Howard & Candice have not played a very good game, there is absolutely NO REASON for the other hg's to have bashed them and blamed them for everything since Amanda decided they are the root of all evil. They're not. And I'm a little confused by all the asterisks that appear to be anti Howard or anti Candice the last few days. I also saw a BBDish tweet defending Aaryn's comments as self-depreciating humor the other night too. I'm more than disappointed in that. I guess I just don't understand. I've been dedicated to this blog and this blog only since BB6 and think you do an incredible job, Caro. I'm just disappointed and don't understand what H & C have done to upset people more than the personal attacks that Aaryn, GM, and Amanda have, and continue to make. They don't seem to be called out for anything. Just my opinion.

Again, thanks for all you do! I hope this doesn't make it appear I'm not 1000% dedicated to BBDish only, and always get my feeds from here. Just a little disappointed and confused is all.

July 31, 2013 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I want Judd to get down with Aaryn. I'd buy him a shot if he seals the deal.

July 31, 2013 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger ericakennedy87 said...

Does anyone have a timestamp on Howard telling Amanda he is going to fuck the shit out of her? I can't believe these words would actually come out of his mouth...

July 31, 2013 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Wasn't Jessie the one that told Candace that Helen and Elissa promised Aaryn that they'd keep her if she either threw the HOH comp or if she won,she would put up their choice of HG's?

July 31, 2013 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with you 100% Jumboo.

Did Howard really say that to Amanda? And what does it mean? F**k her how? Was it a threat or does he really want to have sex with her? :)

Did spencer really say that he wished Amanda would choke on her spit and die?

Team McCrae, Amanda, Andy & Judd

July 31, 2013 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good morning All... Carolyn you are going to make me choke on my coffee one of these days..
"GM: (says lots of words)" hahahahaha Just copy and paste that from now on when she talks!

July 31, 2013 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

AAryn is playing some serious Big Brother right now. I've gone from not being able to stand her, to thinking that she is a genius. Could she win it all??

July 31, 2013 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning everyone. Yeah for the endurance comp! Maybe we will have a new, tougher one this year.

I'm going back to read the TOR. Will be back later.

July 31, 2013 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I too would like to know if Howard made that comment to Amanda. Did anybody hear it or is that just from her mouth?

July 31, 2013 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Stef Cooks Clean said...

I feel so bad that Howard is so clueless that they want him out. He believes in them and they are just blindsiding them. Usually I like a blind side, but that's usually with a person not expecting it, but knowing it COULD happen. With Howard, he is so convinced Amanda is going home and he is staying, that I feel so bad for him.

July 31, 2013 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Jumbo :)

Good morning, Paddy :)

Good morning, Cindy :) --Thank you! Unfortunately, We have no way of knowing what Howard did or did not say to Amanda, as it wasn't audible on the feeds. You can go to 5:09pm July 30th Camera 3 to try to make it out, but all you'll see is the very end of the conversation.

Jumbo - Helen believes (or would like the other HGs to believe) that based upon thee questions she's being askedin the DR, this week's nominations will not be blamed on Aaryn, but rather on her.

Good morning, Kegas :)) Yeah.. I saw that.. and there's been a ton of speculation about it, but since all we have to go on is hearsay, I can't comment either way.



Good morning, LScott! :) hehehe. Yeah.. It was an odd choice and an odd outcome.. I think it's a little of both with Aaryn..

Good morning, TheMrs! :) We sinply don't know. It's impossible to confirm or deny.

Good morning, Alybax! :) " I also saw a BBDish tweet defending Aaryn's comments as self-depreciating humor the other night too." You saw no such thing. What you saw was an accurate admission of the facts. All of her remarks that night WERE in fact attempots at self deprecating humor. I neither excuse nor defend a single bigoted word that has ever come out of Aaryn's mouth.


Good morning, Adam :) hehehe.. do you think there's a shot?


Good morning, Erica :) 5:10 Cam 3 July 30 - but you wont hear it.


Good morning, Marcia :) I don't recall.

Good morning, Ana Clark :) 1. Re Howard - We may never know. 2. re spencer - yes


Good morning, Kimba! :) hehehehehe! Thank you! No choking, please!


Good morning, Sunshine & Silence :) - Anything's possible, but i don't think she has a chance at winning it all. As much as the HGs have "forgiven" her racism while they need her to do their bidding, you can bet it will become an issue again when she's disposable.


Good morning, ShiShi!! :) Fingers Crossed!!!

July 31, 2013 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


ShiShi - It's impossible to now for certain. 5:09pm - July 30th - Cam 3


Good morning, Stef Cooks Clean :) I'm actually stunned by how blind he is to it.


July 31, 2013 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

As I was watching the feeds yesterday, I couldn't help feeling like I was back in high school. Maybe even junior high. I can't even see what all the drama accomplished...no alliances were flipped, no new deals were struck, and it appears Howard is still walking out the door.

July 31, 2013 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Regarding what Howard said to Amanda:

First-I am not sticking up for Amanda. Although I have not written her off completely she has been wearing thin and I am having a hard time finding a reason to root for her right now.

Second-We will never know for sure what happened unless they (production) lift the sound and show us the tape.

Third-I am not writing it off as Amanda trying to make Howard look bad. I do believe he may have said what Amanda accused him of. Howard seems to have a sweet side and an angry side struggling for control. I think that is one of the reasons he clings so tightly to his religion. I think he wants to be and is trying to be a good man and a role model but has some deep internal struggle. He may have been trying to mess with Amanda and throw her off her game. He may have thought that it would cause another blow up in the house with Amanda looking crazy and him looking calm and sensible.

Fourth-Howard was (maybe still is) attracted to Amanda. I can't give a time stamp or even remember how the conversation started, what exactly the conversation was about or who all was involved. I remember a chat about the first few days (before we had the feeds). I don't remember if it was a chat about the showmances or first impressions or who seemed to be attracted to who. One of the guys said that Howard was trying to get close to Amanda because he found her really attractive and said she was his type. (They may have even used the words 'Howard was all over Amanda.')

The only reason I even remember this conversation is because I thought it was funny that he started out really liking her and in less than two weeks she became his biggest nemesis in the house.

July 31, 2013 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Tam :) ---yup! now imagine transcribing it. ;)

Good morning, Grendon :) Beautifully stated, as always. :)



July 31, 2013 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

@ericakennedy87 5:10PM cam3- it is in her ear so we can't pick it up on the feeds. Only Howard, Amanda, and production if they can do audio magic to isolate it from background.

@Ana Clark -- one theory in the chat room afterwards was that he said it(if he said it) as an attempt to offend her and get her to slap him and get her removed for violence.
... like I said, its a theory and assumes he actually said that.

I doubt we will ever know the truth of this exchange.

July 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Ana Clark

I'm with you as far as what team I am rooting for. Unfortunately I don't think they are a team anymore. It seems EVERYone in Judd's alliance(s) has turned against him.

Unlike the new favorite catch phrase that is sweeping America, #blameCandice, as far as the situation Judd is now in, I completely, 100% blame Helen.

July 31, 2013 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was BB referring to when he said "What part of STOP don't you understand?"

July 31, 2013 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! Like Cindy, I am wondering about the comment Howard made to Amanda. Was it audible, or is this heresay?

July 31, 2013 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

Thank you very much and...

I forgot to say good morning.

July 31, 2013 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good morning, Carolyn. I do not even want to imagine transcribing yesterday's nonsense...I am fairly certain my ears would bleed.

I will be hitting the tip jar today in hopes that you can enjoy a nice massage, or something equally relaxing, when this is all over. You deserve it.

July 31, 2013 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Yayyyy, Tam! Thank you!! :)


Grendon, s'aright. ;-)


Good morning, MovieTalk :) inaudible.


Good morning, Ostriches :) I don't know. I was on another feed at the time.




July 31, 2013 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Re Spencer's nasty comment re Amanda, she was thrilled he said it. Why else would she have repeated it "5,000" times?

July 31, 2013 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Cindy Berry said...

I'm dying to know if he actually said it

July 31, 2013 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

That's the scary part of Aaryn, it seems like a lot of people ie HGs, etc are forgetting what she really is! PR must work!
Carolyn your condenced version of 7 minutes was hilarious! I loled forever... I was reading it thinking, Caro is having a stroke!! Lol

July 31, 2013 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

I loved your GM: (says lots if words) or facsimiles of words! You are a hoot!!!!

July 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Exactly!

July 31, 2013 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

But, hence we forget, Amanda's remark about a knife and Ellissa! She must have forgotten that, was kidding, or as usual, She didn't say that! We are losing!!! Lol

July 31, 2013 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

I can't imagine some of these HGs speaking to each other after they see the show and realize how awful they were to each other! Some of the things they are saying about others is unforgivable, how will they justify it? By it's a game?????

July 31, 2013 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Maniac Rose! :) Thank you!

Good morning, Nancy! :))

July 31, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

@Carolyn,

There's a shot at Aaryudd. I don't think it'll happen with Jessie in the game though -- unless things start going downhill in a hurry between her & my boy, J-U-DD.

July 31, 2013 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, all

I guess I should've put times on my posts last night. I didn't think it was anything but it kept building slowly.

Spencer and Aaryn are the ones who started it. They were just talking about nothing then a shared hate of Candice just made them discuss getting her out. GM joined in the hate and they figured out they are f*cked going forward. Candice was getting back in good with the rest of the house and this annoyed them more. It was nothing but a pipe dream then hours later Jessie joined them in the cockpit and more hate Candice and it would be great it we could get her out this week. That was it, done, they can't do it but would love to.

Candice has been noticing Spencer going up to HOH all night and then walked in on the three girls in the cockpit, that it. She then came to Helen and said "I know" even though she didn't. Helen's mistrust of Judd brought Judd into it. He was never part of it at all. It was nothing more than speculation and paranoia.

July 31, 2013 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

This thing Howard where whispered to Amanda, first, we don't KNOW what was said, we only have Amanda's word for it at this point. Based on some of the things Amanda has said, I am inclined to believe she made it up. I just question why would she make up something so vile? But then again, I find her almost more vile than Aaryn at times. Then I think, why would he say that to her, for what purpose? I am so sad, there is hardly anyone to root for any longer.

July 31, 2013 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Good morning. I tried transcribing a convo last night and well, it didn't go so well. I have no idea how you do it. If it's from recordings, you must stop, rewind, go, stop, rewind a million times aday. If it's from the active show, then God bless you. You should be a court reporter, you wouldn't miss a thing. Thanks for great reporting and keeping an upstanding site!!!

July 31, 2013 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morrnign Car and dishers again

wow what a night yeah for end comps

July 31, 2013 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Maniac - I do it live.. :) SOmeone asked me the other day how fast I type. I honestly have no idea. THis is the only time of year I do it..

Good morning, Vicki :)

Good morning, Michigan Man! :) THANK YOU!!!! I had no idea!


Adam - The downhill in a hurry looked to start last night.


Good morning, Tiffany! :))

July 31, 2013 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FYI - As of 9:30am, it's wakey wakey time, so be on the lookout for a new top post. :)

July 31, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Maniac Rose

I think one of the reasons I am more accepting of the nasty things the HGs say to or about each other is because they do seem to get over it.

I used to get so incredibly upset and tense listening to them bash each other. I thought that certain things crossed lines and that they could never be forgiven.

These are the things I know=

Season 8-Eric said that Dick and Danielle had a sick and disgusting relationship and were probably having sex in the HOH room. (Don't forget, they are a father and daughter.) Flash forward 4 years-Eric and Danielle are besties.

Season 10-Jerry, Michelle, April and Ollie spent countless hours saying vile and disgusting things about Renny, Memphis and especially Dan and Keesha. They went on to say that Keesha was probably giving Dan BJs and that's why Dan switched to their side. I don't know about Keesha, but Dan has nothing but kind words for his former HGs.

Season 12-Ragan and Britney spent countless hours bashing Rachel. Rachel told Ragan he wasn't even good at being gay. Now Ragan is one of Rachel's biggest cheerleaders.

Season 13-Kalia, Porsche, Dani and Shelley spent all their time in HOH saying terrible things about Rachel. When Rachel thought there was a possibility that she was pregnant they said they hoped she tripped on the stairs and that maybe one of them could 'accidentally' trip her so she would abort the baby. Shelley ended up being at Rachel's wedding.

Season 14-Boogie, upset that he had been outplayed, said "I wonder how Dan will feel locked up in here when I go to Michigan and f*ck his wife." To the best of my knowledge, Dan and Boogie are still friends.

This is why I just can't let myself be as upset about some of these things as I used to be. Flat out racism, homophobia and misogyny are offensive to me. Saying something to someone's face or loud enough for them to hear just to hurt their feelings bothers me. (Like what Elissa did to Amanda during McCrae's birthday celebration.) But choking on saliva, stabbing people with sharpened butter knives and other similar comments don't really affect me any more. I can't let myself be upset for someone who is not upset themself.

July 31, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

So twice this week Jessie gets blamed for both big moves.

Helen said to someone, I forget who, that Jessie came to her with the Aaryn deal and it was all her idea.

Now Aaryn is lying to cover her butt and blaming it on Jessie. Candice unknowingly is fueling this fire and the KOs mistrust of Judd is rubbing off on Jessie.

July 31, 2013 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Good point C! I seem to have a short term memory myself;) Normally I like to root for the underdog, but in her case, I'll make an exception. She makes me sad. Native Texan here. Love Texas, love The South, but we are not all racist hillbillies and Bible thumpers. Please Southerners on TV, stop making us look bad!!!

Long time lurker here (since Season 8). Love you and The Dish!!! This is my most favorite way to be unproductive all summer:) MUAH!

July 31, 2013 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below