;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BB15: Wednesday Afternoon - Trouble is Spelled J-U-D-D

The HGs got all the rest they needed this morning and now they are back to their usual non-stop selves!  Let's join them...  :)

Reminder:  Please join us for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party here on BBDish, tonight at 7:50pm Eastern! :)


2:10pm
Camera 1
Helen pulls Andy into the Storage Room

Helen: I was up with the wake up music.What happened?
Andy: I feel like Judd got caught.. First he said he thought Howard made up the plan, then half an hour later he said Jessie told him about it, and I was like, What?

Andy: I thought Howard made it up.
Helen: And then I went to bed.
Andy: And then I called him out on it like a half an hour later.. and he was like, I had Helen mixed up with Jessie, and I was like, but you said you talked to Jessie before, and he was literally like, Quit gettin' in my face!


Andy: And I was like, I'm not trying to call you out.. but it was freakin' me out. I'm just worried that is it gonn ahappen on Thursday, and we're gonna be in the minority.
Helen: What did Aaryn say?
Andy: She said no matter what,she was gonna vote out Howard.  I just feel like Judd needs to go.


Helen: Next.  Backdoored.  Put up Spencer and Jessie.
Andy: And then backdoor Judd because he's trouble.  I wanna talk to Amanda too..
Helen: Last night, he pulled me aside and said, I really think Jessie needs to go soon. She's ruining my game.
Andy: He's getting caught. That's why one of us has to win HoH.

Helen: I think Judd and Jessie both have to go up.. because he's gonna MVP and put one of us up, and we need both of them up there on the block..
Andy: But no one cane know this. I'm worried that Aaryn is working with him and Ginamarie.
Helen: You know Judd is the one who came up with the masterplan to have me keep them.  I knew Aaryn should have left last week.  I knew it.

Helen: She should have left last week.
Andy; We'll see on Thursday.  I do think Aaryn will vote out Howard. When Aaryn knows she's in our good graces, why would she choose to be with Spencer, Howard and Judd?  I'm gonna trust them until the vote shows me that I can't.  That's all I can do at this point.



2:30pm
Cam 1
Andy and Amanda

Same topic, new brunette

Amanda: Aaryn comes to me with every problem, and last night she was worried about Judd..
Andy: Why would Aaryn go with a bunch of people that lie when she has the trust of you, me and Helen. I'm nervous that she knows about the 3 of us.
Andy: If I get HoH, I'm taking Judd out.  I'm gonna backdoor him.  I can't put up Candice, because she'll be a number for us.
Amanda: I don't wanna put up Candice either. 


2:36pm
Cam 3 and 4

Amanda: I'm bringing this straight to you, because I trust you.
Aaryn: He wants Howard out..

Amanda:  Judd told me twice when I asked him.. Nothing about their secret alliance.. It wasn't until later that he told me what happened.  Judd lied to me, and he lied to McCrae.
Aaryn: I knew he was being sketchy.. I knew he was trying to conjure up something this week.  I also knew he couldn't get the numbers.
Amanda: He was gonna tell you to take me out.  He's done.  Everyone's sketched out by him.  He's done.  Oh, and I told Jessie last night, don't ever bring up the secret fake alliance again..
Aaryn: Jessie's the worst ever.

Amanda: We've noticed, when something doesn't add up.. Like when Judd made up the grasshopper thing.. Kaitlin was never in the bathroom when he said she was..
Aaryn: Only reason Judd picked me over Kaitlin was I never went against him.
Amanda: He picked you because he thought you would vote for him over McCrae.. in final 2.. He's thinking too far down the line.


Aaryn: There's no plan.  He just thinks we're working together.  But.. he wants Howard out.
Amanda: Everybody thinks he's sketchy now.. Everybody. Let McCrae and Andy know you are not working with Judd.
Aaryn: He told me he wanted to work with me, even last night.  I'm with you 3. That's it.  If he had said anything fishy, I would've told you.  He told me, at the last minute, he was gonna ask Jessie to flip..
Amanda: And vote me out or Candice?  Did he tell you that, or did I tell you that?  I'm gonna get Andy to come up here.  Just solidify with him.

Andy comes in.

Amanda: Perfect.
Aaryn: Judd thinks me and him are really close.  Howard and Candice are the only people in this house who don't think they're working with me.  But I'm telling you three everything.
Andy; Great.
Amanda: No one will see it coming.
Aaryn: I'm keeping Judd close, but I will not ever do anything behind ya'lls back.  When that thing came up last night, if I had considered it, I would have come to you first. I like the fact that everyone in this house thinks they're working with me.  Judd thinks that him and I are like a duo, probably.

Andy: The good thing about keeping Candice here over Howard is Candice is a boneheaded player..  With Howard, you never know what he's thinking.
Aaryn: No, no no no no.  I'm not working with anyone but you three.  Judd never asked me to do anything fishy.  Now that I think back on it, Ginamarie has been pushing hard to get rid of Candice, by the way..  I also have a feeling he's being sketchy..  I had a 1 second brain fart when I was like, get the bitch out.  I'm not gonna do anything in this game, without talking to you 3.  And if this gets back to Judd, he'll stop telling me stuff.. Oh, and Jessie thinks she's my best friend.
Amanda: I think Judd really pissed Jessie off last night..  I think he was trying to get me gone.  Otherwise, why is he suddenly so gung ho about getting Howard out?

Aaryn professes her loyalty again and again.. 

Aaryn: I have no reason not to do this.  It's the best thing that's happened to me in the game.  Why would I screw it up?  I'm 100% with you guys.  I was the one last night who admitted we had the talk.  Ginamarie was pretending she didn't know what was going on.  So I was like, this is what happened..
Andy: Do you think there's any way she'll vote Candice out?
Aaryn: No.  No way.  Ginamarie and Jess wanted me to break the tie, and I was like, no, I'm not doing that.  We'll be on the side with numbers, but not numbers we can trust. 
Amanda: Wow.  See.  We can't trust them at all. Dude, they're dangerous.
Andy: Did they think they would pick us all off?
Aaryn: I don't think they thought that far ahead.  They think I'm stupid enough to do that.. Jess was trying to lure me down a road, and I was like no no no.. and let me show you why not..
Amanda: Bye Ginamarie and Jessie.
Aaryn: But Judd.. If that gets back to him.. He'll know it was me.

Amanda/Andy: It wont.

They believe Judd is the MVP, and that he put Amanda up..



3:08pm -- BB: Andy, please come to the Diary Room.


3:14pm
Cam 3
Helen comes up to the HoH, joining Amanda and Aaryn. They both look genuinely happy to see her.

Helen: I came up with a name for the 3 of us.. Tell me what you think.. 3pm Package..  Because we're all packages..

Aaryn shares all of the details with Helen, including the Jess down the rabbit hole scenario.  Helen says Aaryn will stay longer than Jessie.

3:20pm
Jessie comes to HoH.  Talk turns to baking chatter.. Andy returns.. Jessie leaves.

Andy: You guys, I've been called to the Diary Room twice today.  Isn't that amazing?
Helen: You're finally on the show. Congratulations. :)

The bonding with Aaryn session continues..








Permalink







10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark my words... GM, Jess, Judd, Spencer vote Candice out. Andy, Helen, Elissa and McCrae vote out Howard. TIE VOTE - ARYYN VOTES CANDICE OUT AND FLIPS THE HOUSE.....

July 31, 2013 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger megs said...

WHY does this group (Helen especially) think everything needs to be a blindside?
It just lessens the value of a blindside if everything is an attempt at one.

July 31, 2013 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I officially want Judd to win HOH. I want him to put Candice on the block. I'm sorry but I just don't like her and there are already too many people in this alliance. I want him to put Andy up and tell him that he's a pawn because he is so likeable it was the only way to be sure his target went home. Then I will cross every finger and toe I have hoping that Helen is voted as the third nom. At that point Judd can let them believe that he is the MVP and tell them that Helen IS his target.

July 31, 2013 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I hope you're right Grandma D,I'm getting sick of a select few thinking they're controlling the game...they need a wake up call!

July 31, 2013 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Added to last post-

What I would really like is for Judd to pull McCrae and Andy aside for a private talk. I would like him to explain that the reason he has been so sketchy is because of Helen and that he isn't sure if they can trust their alliance. I would then like him to tell McCrae and Andy everything Helen said about wanting to backdoor Amanda and get her out before jury. (Pretty much all the same things she is now saying about Judd.) Andy should be able to verify this. Helen had the exact same conversation with him only moments after talking to Judd. If Andy doesn't step up and share what he knows then that is the nail in the coffin of Goof Troop and Knockouts.

Since it looks almost hopeless for the above scenario to take place, I hope Elissa or Aaryn run back to Judd and tell him everything that has happened today.

July 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

@ Grandma D, I really hope it goes that way..

July 31, 2013 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger manadely said...

These HGs are so crazy!

Everyone is talking blindside every week, which means every week over half the house is lying to the other half and making fake alliances and going with the flow in the moment, but are skeeved out any time they hear about someone they're aligned with having had one of those conversations!?

Oh BB Paranoia. And Ego. :)

July 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

OMG, Howard and Jessie,

DO NOT TRUST ANDY!!!

Anyhow, I'd love it if they pulled off the miracle flip of the house under lockdown. #IloveDrama..

August 1, 2013 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

I am wondering about today as Aaryn did not tell Amanda the move was to get HER out not Candice. I don't get to watch the feeds at night- can anyone clue me in? Before this I thought she told Helen et al everything.

August 1, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

I am confused as Aaryn apparently did not tell Amanda about the plan to get HER out, not Candice, not Howard. Will this really happen? How is Jessie voting? I only get to watch feeds in the daytime so I miss out on this good stuff and appreciate this place so much. Yesterday I though Aaryn was firmly with Helen, Elissa et al

August 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below