;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday Morning in the BB15 House

Happy Thursday, BB Lovers!  It's wakey wakey time for our HGs!  They've got a BIG day and night ahead of them.  To be frank, I'm more interested in tonight.. :-)  Beyond who will be staying in the house, the HGs have been on lockdown since 5am Wednesday, giving BB 36 plus hours to build something wonderful in the backyard.

CBS Interactive Inc.
Frankly, nothing says Endurance Comp like a 36+ hour lockdown. :)  If you haven't gotten your feeds set up already, there's no time like the present! Here's a 2 day free trial to get you going.

When last we saw our houseguests, Howard and Candice were burning the midnight oil, trying to secure his continued presence in the house and Amanda's ouster.  Their plan hinges on a seemingly willing but reluctant Jessie and an I'll pass out cold if he goes for it Andy.

If you'd like to know much more, all the details about late last night are in The Overnight Report.  If you're interested in the earlier part of the evening, please check out the end of the Wednesday Show Party post comment section.  Michigan Man gave us terrific coverage. :)

10:15am
Helen, Judd and Candice are up.. Helen's running through the house,  Judd's fixing himself some breakfast, and Candice is in the bathroom.

Helen runs into the bathroom, and whispers something to Candice, but after 3 listens, I still couldn't make it out.
10:17am
Candice crawls into bed with Howard, who then gets up and heads to the Cockpit to pray in the photobooth.  Judd is there eating.  He willingly relinquishes the room to Howard, and goes to eat at the table.

10:30am
Cam 3/4
Judd and Helen

Chatter about tonight's Endurance Comp..  Both agree that if it's legs they're fine, but if it's arms, no deal.  They speculate about who will do well..
Talk turns to Aaryn..

Helen: I like her.  Now that I'm getting to know her.
Judd: She's not so bad.
Helen: I haven't seen any of it, so when I watch it on tv, I'll see.
Judd: When I talked to her about targets for next week, she said Spencer, and she didn't mention any of ya'lls names, so that's good.

Helen: He wont talk to me.. like as a friend.. (Howard).  I just don't know why.  Spencer will.  I like Spencer.  I feel bad for him.
Judd: I do too. I think we all say stuff in the heat of the moment..
Helen: In the beginning, Spencer was my buddy.. then I found out about the Moving Company..

10:37a -
Cam 3 - Helen tells Judd the entire history of her relationship with Spencer in the house.. 
Cam 1 - Howard crawls back into bed. 

10:39am
Candice joins Helen and Judd...
The topic of Spencer continues..

Helen: Spencer spent a lot of time lying to me.  I'm done holding grudges.  I'm turning a new leaf.  I'm going back to the Helen who walked in the door.  I just wanna be helpful and a team player.  I don't wanna walk around with this chip on my shoulder. I've had once sine the moving company.. Everything I was saying to them was going over there.
Judd: I thought I was aligned with Spencer.. He could've really screwed my game.
Helen: Same thing he did to Candice with the vote.

10:45am
Judd: Did you and Jessie have a heart to heart last night?
Candice: Yeah.. She came to me.. She said she was having  a bad day.. I just was like, whatever it is.. You had a bad day, I had a bad day.. We smoothed it over.  Obviously, I don't have the energy right now.
Helen: I told her, this too shall pass.  Whatever is upsetting you.. In this game?  Tomorrow, something else will blow up. Try to just lay low and let it pass.


10:49am -- After brief fishies..
Helen: I wonder if it's double eviction.
Candice: Would they tell us that?
Helen: No, but why else would they be starting this early.

Helen; She's out the door.  I've only told you that. (**not sure who she means)

Helen gets into the shower. She's so shaken and nervous, she forgets to put up the towel that protects her modesty.. result:  more oopsies than I've ever seen.

Candice: 15 minutes?!  I'm shaking.  I'm so nervous.
Judd: I Don't think it's gonna be nothin'..

Andy: He said we have live show stuff in 15 minutes.
Helen: You don't think we have a double eviction?
Andy: No.

On 3, everyone's showering in a frenzy.. Judd's laughing about the live feeders getting quite a show this morning.

11:03am
Bathroom mania continues on Cam 3.  Judd's on hug patrol.  Every time someone new walks in, they get a hug. It's pretty cute.

Over on Camera 1, Andy is alone in the Room with Howard.. I make a mad dash... Nothing. If they spoke, I missed it.  Candice comes in, then Judd passes through.. Judd and Andy head over to Amanda and McCrae.

Judd: Get up!  Live show in 15 minutes!
Andy: We should do Christmas in the Big Brother house one of these nights.. Who would I be?
Judd: Baby Jesus.  No, Aaryn will have to be baby Jesus.  She's the youngest.
Amanda: What time is it?
Andy: 4' 0'clock.
Judd: It's like 11.  Did ya'll not hear the message about the live feed?  I mean the live show?

Spencer comes in.  Judd stumbles over his name.

Spencer: It's day 42 Judd.

Talk turns to regular life sleep requirements v BB house..  and work hours.

11:12am
Cam 3
Howard and Candice

Howard: I did say that you and gm would talk to him during the day.. So you talk to Jessie and Aaryn..
Candice: I'll go home.  I'm ok with it.
Howard: OK.
Candice: I'm serious. This was the original plan, but not after I've slaughtered him in front of everybody.. So if he can make a deal with Amanda and McCrae, and get them to vote me out.. If he has that going on, then it makes no sense to do this.
Howard: But it's a power move.. You make a power move and turn the whole game over.. If one of those 4 want him gone..
Candice: Helen just said, I have a lot of stuff to tell you.  She said, "I want Jessie gone."
Howard: Yeah, she developed a brain for herself, so of course they want her gone.  This week is good.  I'm gone.  They're working on next week.

Candice: What if they woke us up and we really don't have nothin' to do?
**it would be Big Brother.

11:18am Trivia! Okie dokie then!  Don't freak out.  Trivia happens a lot on Live Show Day.

This season, they've been coming back and giving us much more access than in seasons past. :)

I'll check back in on the HGs in a bit.. You do the same. :)

Until then, I'm thinking very happy thoughts of Endurance tonight. :))))









Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Helen-I'm sure she is a great wife and mother because she does everything 100%. I also think she is probably as cut throat in business as she is in the BB house. She is playing one of the hardest games and I am sure some will say one of the best games. I do not respect it and look forward to her house of cards falling down around her. If she does make it to the final 2, I hope that karma comes calling. A lot of people would say that Dan is the best BB player ever. Based strictly on game, I would agree. But season 10, he was loyal to Memphis to the very end and I was thrilled to see him win with a unanimous vote. Season 14, he was loyal to no one and I was thrilled to see him lose to almost a unanimous vote.

Howard-I have already talked about my feelings regarding Howard. I think he is a man who struggles daily to be what he wants to be and what he thinks God wants him to be. If he could get over his old fashioned views towards women, I would probably like him outside the house. He just has not played a good game.

Jessie-Just when I had started to like her, she reminds me why I didn't like her. She's not evil but she is very immature. Her main concerns are being popular and being the center of attention. When she felt like she was needed by one side or the other it made her feel important. Other than that, her loyalties have flipped to whichever side is doing the most to pump up her ego. I can see her making it far in the game though as long as she doesn't create too many waves.

August 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger just thinking out loud said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Vicki

I reread it. I see now (the sarcasm). I took a pain pill today so my reflexes are a little slow. Although the way this season is going it's getting hard to find the lesser of evils to root for.

August 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger just thinking out loud said...

Hello...my first time commenting here, but I have been loving your updates (and commentaries) I am in total agreement, I think hell will freeze over before Andy flips. I wish instead of them wasting their time on them they would start working on Elissa to vote out Candice to give Howard a "sympathy" vote. Lets fact it, Elissa isnt that bright so she may do it if Candice asks her to and then if they can get Judd, Jessie, Spencer and GM to vote Amanda she gets 4, Howard gets 3 and Candice gets 1 off goes amanda, no worries about flipping Andy or talking Aaryn into breaking a tie

August 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Judd-I think Judd is a good guy. I don't think he came to BB to make friends, he came to play the game. I think he is probably much the same outside the house as in the house. I think he will be loyal to people as long as that loyalty is returned. If he thinks someone is stabbing him in the back or playing him for a fool, I don't think he will waste his time with them. I haven't heard offensive comments from him. I think he is probably pretty laid back when he isn't surrounded by paranoia.

Spencer-I'm not sure where he went wrong in the game. After MC disbanded he was never going to be trusted by the 'Helen' side of the house and I don't think he could have done anything to change it. I don't like the way he talks about women. More than being offended, I just find it rather gross, disgusting and very teen-age boy locker room type of talk. I don't actually think he is a racist but may be a bit homophobic. I think it has less to do with hatred of gay people and more to do with fear. Some men think that being friendly with other gay men threatens their own masculinity. Hopefully his friendship with Andy will help change that.

August 1, 2013 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

@just thinking out loud. I LOVE that. Plus it creates more drama.

August 1, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

I agree with Grendon's thoughts on Howard, and I do not think he has been playing a good game...however..I am still rooting for a last minute flip that will send Amanda out the door...only because something has to shake this house up or we are in for weeks of boring predictability.
Andy sure isn't goimg to be the one to flip...but I wonder if Helen could be persuaded.
@ just thinking...that plan might work, provided Elissa could keep her mouth shut.

Oh...and good morning Carolyn and dishers :)

August 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

Do you have any idea what is going on. I am super confused right now and I don't think it is all from the pain pill.

August 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

I agree with Grendon's thoughts on Howard, and I do not think he has been playing a good game...however..I am still rooting for a last minute flip that will send Amanda out the door...only because something has to shake this house up or we are in for weeks of boring predictability.
Andy sure isn't goimg to be the one to flip...but I wonder if Helen could be persuaded.
@ just thinking...that plan might work, provided Elissa could keep her mouth shut.

Oh...and good morning Carolyn and dishers :)

August 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Also regarding the quickie poll "what would you miss most?" My answer is none of the above.. I'd miss baseball the most.

August 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

imissjeff & grendon - I'd love to, but I cant post links to videos.

August 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Imissjeff said...

Just one more thing, I'm feeling sad about this revolt against Judd. I dont think he deserves it, and what Helen is trying to do to Jessie seems just cruel and unnecessary. There are bigger fish to fry!! Especially Helen! Why wont someone revolt against her??? She is planting false seeds and lying left and right about what people are saying about others. Yes, good game play! So a revolt against her would be so much more prudent!! (Sorry had to get that out...love all you do, carolyn!)

August 1, 2013 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone...Carolyn what are they getti g ready for this early on Thursday morning?

August 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, ShiShi :) They did this last week too. I think it's just for lockdown..

August 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Imissjeff

I have been a nervous wreck watching as the 'evidence' against Judd keeps piling up. I am afraid there may be no hope for the goof troop. Judd might be better off going with the other side and flipping the house to get Amanda out.

The thing that is so frustrating is that he has no idea that his trusted allies do not trust him.

I think 10% of the problem is of his own doing. Much like Howard, he can be hard to understand. And he has a very random sense of humor. In this paranoid setting it can make him look kind of sketchy. I also blame the MVP twist and the fact that they don't know America is voting for 10% of the situation Judd is in. The other 80% goes to Helen. Maybe I am being a little too generous, but lately she seems to be directly or indirectly responsible for everything that is happening regarding people not being trusted and turning on each other.

August 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger pandagirl said...

I would so love to see Amanda voted out tonight but I know that won't happen so.....I am hoping Candice wins hoh and shakes up the house...I want some excitement.
Thx Carolyn for the site. I love all the info and updates

August 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is is just me or does anyone else think they are doing the live show now so that the houseguests are not able to make a last minute decision to vote out Amanda?

August 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

McCrae-He is the only one I didn't give an opinion on. As a person, I think he is a good guy. I really haven't heard him say very many things that could be considered offensive. The only time he has come close to crossing the line is when he was blinded by love and felt like he was defending Amanda. But he has also scolded her for making offensive comments and he has been really irritated with her bullying attitude and constant mean girlitis this week.

I believe without a doubt that their feelings for each other are genuine but I think it is the last thing either of them expected and it was the worst thing for either of their games.

I think McCrae is capable of winning comps and is strategically quite smart. I think Amanda is also smart in the strategy department. However, they have very different ways of carrying out their game moves and of approaching people. It's getting harder for McCrae to support Amanda as a person when he can't in good conscience support all of her actions.

I am afraid that these differences are going to have a negative affect on McCrae's game and carry over to having a negative affect on their relationship,

August 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I could not agree more with @imissjeff if you paid me lol
Exactly what I have been trying to say about Helen for weeks. Someone, anyone, needs to figure out that she is the root of all that is "sketchy." She lies so much (which I am fine with in this game, as it is a game for 500K), but what I don't like about her is she doesn't own it. She is telling Howard and Spencer that their lies about the MC weeks ago will forever be their demise and the reason she has to vote them out, and tell the diary room that they disrespected her by lying, and in no way owns that she's the biggest liar in the house. OWN IT and I may come around to how well you have been playing the game.
I do think it would be more exciting if she gets caught, because from her exchange with Candice on last night's show, I think it would make for tremendous live feed viewing!!!!

August 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Oh and I'm sorry! Hello Carolyn and all the dishers :)))

August 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

For the big brother Harlem shake video(s) just search YouTube for big brother 15 Harlem shake. I watched the one by Sean Robinson titled "Big brother BB 15 (US) Harlem shake - full". I also ran into wil heauser's videos about BB 15 and he is such a character! His videos are called big brother 15: the saga. I think they're worth a glance while we wait for trivia to go away.

August 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger seVen said...

People never heard Judd say any bad? He has called Candice a gold digging wh#re behind her back among other things. He has said Howard uses his Bible and Race for pity votes. He has shredded Howard for things Howard has never done or said. He has said He hates Howard. I really can't wait till these guys get out of the house and see for themselves every negative lie and comment that was fabricated to make Howard the boogey-man.

Howard has lied twice. The moving company and the vote. He's paid the price for it. He told Helen he would be 100% with her and his reward was her lying to his face. That's why she's scared of him. The people left are all scared of Amanda and can't think for themselves. Everyone in the house has said nasty things. That's Big Brother. But these guys take the cake with how far they'll pretend to care for people while plunging knives into their back...

On that note. I did see Howard and Judd talk in the pantry last night. I don't know what was all said, but Howard said something like, it's all good and shook hands with Judd. I wish I heard it. It wasn't game talk so I can't find it anywhere.

August 1, 2013 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

Helen reminds me a lot of Shelly. How did she do?

August 1, 2013 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Tam

The game doesnt start till Jury imo. There is so much hate and choas that i dont think jury will ever be predictable

August 1, 2013 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Imissjeff said...

Thanks, Grendon and Lulu!! Yes I agree Judd is so misunderstood because of the way he is, but I get him!! And yeah Ive heard him call a couple girls in the house a bitch a few times, but never has he offended me the way some of the others continually do. (ahem...gm and aaryn). And YES I also wish Helen wouldnt play the "mom" card so much and just own the fact thats she is the biggest schemer in the game and plants the most seeds of doubt about others! The comment she made about manipulating her kids by crying still sits with me and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

August 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jumbo

I definitely agree. I have called Helen this year's Shelley. I didn't respect Shelley at the end either but up until the way she handled Jordon, I could admit she was playing a good game-just not the kind of game I like. I don't think Helen is near as good as Shelley was and I am truly hoping for Helen's game to end like Shelley's did.

August 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Interesting! I didn't think about that...but isn't it an endurance comp tonight, wouldn't they need to do that right after the live show?

August 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Mandy C said...

This is my first time commenting, but I've been coming to your page for awhile! (It's my summer addiction.) I know people in the house realize that Amanda is trouble, but it's a shame that she hasn't been exposed for her racially charged slurs, let alone her very violent behavior towards Candice. There is actually a petition on Change.org that documents all of the things she has said that CBS hasn't aired to the public. With that being said, I'm so ready to see the house get flipped, and people start scrambling. Thanks for the great coverage, happy summer everyone!

August 1, 2013 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Seven

It was just Howard trying to patch up his problems with Judd

August 1, 2013 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Grendon...girl get out of my mind!!! lol. I so agree with all of your comments on the HGs. I'm even loosing faith in Amanda. As much as I like her I feel she needs to just calm down and quit being a bully. It's going to be her demise, I'm afraid. Besides remember Jessie has the hots for McCray and would love to see Amanda out of the house. That's. why she would be behind a vote to get Amanda out this week.

I'm so tired of GM because she can't say a sentence without saying f**k or MotherF**ker. Literally not one sentence! I think that is an indication of how unintelligent she is. She doesn't know how else to express herself.

Poor Judd. He needs to figure Helen out or he's history.

I would love for the tables to be turned on Helen and everyone start to comparing stories to out her. I too think she is a poor imitation of Shelly and I also would like to see the same thing happen to her that happened it Shelly.

August 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Shi Shi

I think Judd does have Helen figured out. Unfortunately, when he approached the subject with his own alliance they shut him down, then started becoming suspicious that he was thinking too far ahead in the game and that maybe he would turn on them. i think he would have considered switching sides, but he worked to make the Knockouts and Goof Troop what they are. He also doesn't like Candice and doesn't respect Howard.

I'm hoping it's not a DE and that nothing bad happened today while we were on trivia.

August 1, 2013 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning everyone. Yes it's my morning and I'll yawn and scratch if I want to.

Are we ready for this. I'm hoping for a last minute change in voting plans but I'm not counting on it. I'm ready for ENDURANCE!

Now let's get this party started!

:o)
GaYToR

August 1, 2013 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below