;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 2, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Friday!

I honestly didn't think I was going to make it for the Overnight Report today.  I had 30 ounces of coffee right before the start of the Endurance Comp, and it kept me up for quite a while - so much so that my "night's sleep" consisted of a 90 minute nap.   Anyhow, by the miracle of 3 alarm clocks and a wake up call, here I am.

It's Ginamarie Week in the BB house.

This is the Tip Jar.  It usually lives on the left sidebar.  It's making a special appearance today.




Heaven help me.  I shall persevere and make it through this week. Should you care to encourage me, or take pity, I appreciate it.


11:40pm
QUAD  - Ginamarie's HoH Reveal :)

In addition to pictures of herself, friends, Nick, and family, lots of junk food, which she invites everyone to eat, GM got her crown, which means the world to her and represents the pinnacle of her pageant career...
Ginamarie: This represents a huge achievement in my life, and the reason I wanna tell you this, it means a lot to me.  Um.. I used to be fat.  I used to have braces.  And.. I think my personality shined more than my beauty.
**This last sentence is crushingly sad to me.  That she honestly believes her outside is more important..

Ginamarie: ..and I used to not win pageants. And the reason why I continued.. I always said, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
**I'm willing to base my entire self worth on what a panel of judges thinks about my face and body.

Ginamarie: I made such wonderful friends there.. and here.. and at my dance studio.. And it just kept me to push more and more and be the best person I can be.. and it took me like 7 years to win this crown.  I won it in 2003.  And I also won a 6 foot trophy.  And I'm drivin' on the FDR with the top down, with the top down, with the big trophy in my car.. And it sits in my room, and every morning I see it.. and it's just a big reminder that life is wonderful, you've got wonderful friends and wonderful family in your life.. and this is just a big achievement that I will always remember.. and it always pushes me to work my hardest and be the best person I can be.. And I want all you guys... for future.. for families.. Just be the best person you can be, and just applaud yourselves.. and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
**I would like to thank the Academy for this HoH Key...

Ginamarie: I thank you for sharing this with me also.  Thank you all so much!
ALL: Wooo!!!!!



Ginamarie's letter is from Jen.. a dance friend.

Dear G,  You're reading this, which means you're HoH.  Congratulations!!  Just so you know, we killed it at the recital. Even our little guys did awesome.  G, know that everyone at home is rooting for you.  You know you are totally missed. 
We all  believe in you, and you know how strong you can be.  We know you're emotional, and can sometimes get the best of you, lol, (which was about the man situation) but in the game you have to keep a level head.  (which all you gave me that advice) Don't let go who you are.  Everyone here believes in you.  Keep your eye on the prize.  It's a long time to be away from home, but we all know that when you set your mind to something, there's no stopping you.  Play fair, fight the good fight, and come home with the money for a new car!

GM: I have such wonderful friends and a wonderful family.  Thank you all for sharing this with me, and Bon Appetit!


11:58pm
Aaryn tries on one of GM's dance costumes..



12:02am
Have Not Happy Hour!  Amanda breaks the fast with a Rice Krispies Treat. :)
Then heads downstairs with the other Have Nots for some pizza. 

12:06am

Ginamarie: I can't believe they gave me a picture of Nick.  That is so cool, man.  They rock!
**Really, BB?  Really?


12:08am
HoH
Ginamarie, Aaryn, Spencer

Ginamarie: This doesn't seem real to me.  We both got dance costumes.  Isn't that crazy?
Aaryn: I love your crown, because I know what it is to get a crown.  I told my family not to send mine, but your personality makes it cool..
Ginamarie: Thank you.  I went from winning nothing, kinda chubby, to winning Grand Supreme, which is like winning the Superbowl.
Aaryn: It needs to be somewhere prominent.

GM rereads her letter.  Then puts on her HoH Robe and Crown..

GM: Who's the Meow Meow Now?  Oh, Nick, I wish you were here!  We could have our date!

12:15am
Everyone, including Ginamarie, leaves the HoH..  Downstairs, in the kitchen, Candice is uncorking the wine..

Andy: I'm gonna give my alcohol tonight to Have Nots.  Judd, take mine. 


12:19am
Camera 1
HoH
Ginamarie heads back up to HoH, has a private moment with Nick, and sets to placing her belongings throughout the room.. After a moment, Aaryn returns..

Aaryn: Oh my God!!! It's so perfect!!  It looks so cute!
Ginamarie: It's like the shrine.  Oh.. And Nick.  The shrine.  All of them wanted me to do a memorial. (makes fart noises) on the memorial.

Aaryn: I talked to Spencer, and I was like, if you promise to keep you safe, we wont put you up.  Which means, we have to put Jess up.
Ginamarie: Are you sure?
Aaryn: She's down there right now, talking shit about me.
Ginamarie: She can come up here, but I don't want no ass kissers.
Aaryn: The reason she has to go up is, Candice cannot win the veto.  If Candice wins the veto, we're done.
Ginamarie: I think what I'm gonna tell Jess is, I need you..
Aaryn: Be like, you're not the target this week.  I have to put you up, because I need you to win the veto.. and if you don't win the veto, Spencer will go up and Spencer will go home.  Here's the thing though.. She might have to go home.. If Candice wins the Veto, and Jess stays up, we might have to blindside her.  Be like, you, Candice and Spencer are the only 3 people I haven't made friends with.  Be like, if you hadn't flipped, Nick would still be here.. I have to do this for him.
GM: If her or Spencer hadn't flipped, he woulda been here.  What was it?  7 to 4?  So.. it woulda been a 6 to 5 vote and Nick woulda still been here.
Aaryn: Who do you want to go home next week?
Ginamarie: Candice.
Aaryn: If we don't get people out who are gonna put us up, one of us is gonna go home next week.  Spencer said he wont..  I know I'm saying we, but..
Ginamarie: No, mami, great blondes think alike.

Aaryn: Helen, McCrae and Amanda all said they wantd to put up Jess and Candice.
Ginamarie: If you go up for MVP, I'm gonna be pissed.
Aaryn: If I go up for MVP, we still have the votes to get Candice out.  I don't care about MVP really.  I'm just too scared to take a risk with putting Spencer up in the beginning.
GM: Even Judd was like, i'm not gonna be mad if you put up Jess.  I don't even like her.

Cam 1 flips..
12:31am
Living Room
Amanda and Jessie - Yelling!

Amanda: So you didn't wake up Andy at 4 o' clock in the morning and try to get him to flip the house on me?  Don't sit there and be a little girl and cry about not being invited to a f'ing barbeque when you tried to flip the house against the woman who's handing out the invitations.

Amanda moves into the kitchen, and tells Helen she just got into a huge fight with Jessie..

Amanda: Let her have her f'in meltdown.
Candice: I don't care if I'm a target and people don't like me.. I love you Amanda, but she brought it to me last night.. She said that everybody wanted to do it.. So now you're at the top and we're at the bottom
Helen: Why wouldn't we be in on the deal?
Amanda: You wanted to keep a guy in the house who.. You tried to flip the house.
Candice: People are like, we just wanna take you to jury..
Amanda: When I would sit down with you, I'd be like, this girl's not keepin it real.
Candice: You would do it if McCrae was gonna be gone!
Amanda: You wanna know what Howard said to me 2 days ago in the kitchen. (brief fish)  You know why I didn't tell you?  I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
Candice: That wouldn't have hurt my feelings.  There will be a day when everyone's against their person..
McCrae: Howard was Spencer's person..
Candice: I don't see what you guys see.  I can't be your eyes.  I can only be my eyes.  If I think a person is with me..
Helen: Elissa and I have always been with you, and Amanda was so excited when you came to her..

Candice: I can't be blamed when I don't know.. I did not know that he said that to you.
Amanda: It was personal, and I didn't think it was necessary to tell you.
Candice: I appreciate that.
Helen: Elissa and I have been sticking up for you for a long time.. I heard that, and (turn on the tears) it broke my heart.  Why are you trying to frame Elissa and me?
Candice: How am I framing?
Helen: If it had worked, Elissa and I would have looked like imbeciles..
Candice: Let's be real.  You have a final 4.  Every week, you go to the person up there and tell them what to do!

Amanda: There has never been a moment when the 4 of us have been in a room and made a final 4.
Candice: I trusted a person.. I can only say how I see the game.
Amanda: You see the game with f'in wool over your eyes.  Howie was always going to go, and it was your choice to do it the way you did it.  I gave you a chance, Candice.  I was f'in serious too.

12:42am
Cam 1

Ginamarie: I just came down.. I didn't know anyone was even talking..
Candice: It's a game.  I'm allowed to stick with who I wanna stick with.
Andy: I'll be honest with you.  I didn't hear what he said, but their body language was very weird.  She looked very threatened. Look at what's happened before.. Try to avoid confrontations like tonight.
Candice: I didn't start it.  They came at me. The truth of the matter is, everyone gray on the board, they are responsible for leaving the house.  I can't imagine Howie saying that.  He probably said something, but I can't imagine him saying he wanted to "f*ck the shit out of her."
Andy: Howard for 2 weeks lied to my face.
Candice: Everyone has an opinion, Everyone has a vote.. People wanted him gone.  I wanted him to stay.  I'm not to be intimidated. It's the same thing.. Ya'll don't wanna be targets, so we're targets?  We're all gonna be picked off, like feathers of of a chicken.  I chose to see that being with them, they're gonna get me to jury, so I wanted to band with people who wouldn't see me as a number.
Andy: Obviously in this house, things can change quickly.  Just know that, even if I didn't vote the way you wanted me to, you've still got  afriend here.
Candice: I appreciate that.

12:47am
cam 1 follows Andy to the bedroom...

Andy: Do exactly what you're doing..

12:48am
Cam 1
Candice: You heard the words come out of Howie's mouth?
Judd: He was whispering something.. and he looked pissed.. it was after the speech.. We were both like, that's awkward lookin.
Andy: I can't verify what was said.  I just saw odd body language.
Judd: When we got here, he walked away..
Andy: She was shaken..
Candice: He probably said something..

Candice theorizes on what he might have said..

12:51
Cam 1 flips up to HoH..  Loud talking about the BBQ

Amanda: She has such a temper tantrum!  Why would Aaryn win it?

12:52am
QUAD is nuts.  Pick a feed, any feed...
  • Candice, Judd and Andy are on 1 and 2
  • Amanda, GM, McCrae, Elissa, Aaryn are up in HoH on 3 and 4.
McCrae: She had such a temper tantrum.. She was like, I don't even wanna be here anymore.
Aaryn: She tried to take your person away..
Amanda: Her person came up behind me and said he wanted to fuck the shit about of me.  Like, I had the producers go back and check the tapes and make sure I wasn't in a threatened environment.
**Fishies.

12:58
Cam 3 and 4
HoH
Aaryn, Amanda, Helen, Elissa, McCrae,

It's a Jessie bitch fest..

Elissa: Oh my God.. I wonder if she wanted you gone so she could get with McCrae.  They're like, we can't get a showmance out of her and Judd, we gotta get rid of Amanda..
Ginamarie: Maybe guys sweat her where she's from.
**meaning she's used to attention.
Aaryn: No.  Her last "boyfriend" wouldn't even drive her to the train station.  he made her wlk from his place.  That's how guys treat her. 

Aaryn: I was like, You're proud.  You're proud that you go after other people's boyfriends..  Judd has been flirting hardcore with me.. and GM.. but he never does it unless Jessie's watching.  Judd's smart.  He doesn't wanna be associated with her.
Elissa: She's been doing the same kind of thing since...


1:05am --Stretch!

1:14am
HoH
cam 1
Ginamarie, Amanda, Andy, Judd, Aaryn,  Helen..

Amanda: ..the sexiest guy in the house.
Andy: She's sad.
Amanda: I didn't want to argue with Candice whatsoever..
Judd: She's like, I wanna go home.
Amanda: She went to Candice.  Candice didn't go to her.  Did you know that?
Judd: She just got in her head she had to be some sort of mastermind.. Like, she came to me and told me all these things she had said to people, and I was like, Oh my God...
Aaryn; And she told me I could sleep with you tonight.
Judd: I think she should go this week.
Helen: Whatever you want, Judd.
Judd: Would you consider that?
Aaryn: We are putting her up.
Ginamarie: I'll consider it.
Aaryn: Any of those 3..
Amanda: i wouldn't put Spencer up..
Judd: If you did put her up, I'd appreciate it.   I just want you to know, we're not associated.
Amanda: And apparently she finds McCrae the sexiest guy ever..
Aaryn: Can you please not tell her?  I promised her I wouldn't.
Amanda: In her goodbye message..

Aaryn: Raise your hand if you think Jessie Claire should go up..
Amanda: Raise your hand, babe.

1:20am Against McCrae's wishes, Amanda heads downstairs..
**I don't wanna!
Upstairs, sleeping arrangements are being discussed.

Cam 1
Amanda and Spencer
Chair Room

Amanda: I need to learn a trick or 2 from you.  (he's laying in bed, staying out of the mess)  Who was involved?  I know you weren't. Do you know she told Aaryn she thinks McCrae's the sexiest guy she's ever seen, and that she looks at him all the time?  I'm like, probably shouldn't tell me this while I'm a little buzzed.  Nope.  Not a good idea.


1:24am
Cam 1 flips to Candice, Helen and Elissa in the kitchen..

Helen: I can deny it, but no one's gonna believe it.  It does no good.  We're your friends.
Candice: In a case between Howie and Amanda, of course I would choose Howie.  If he really said that to Amanda, then damn him to hell..
Helen: Someone came to you in the middle of the night with this idea.. I'm not mad at you.
Candice: I still love you guys.. I'm just hearing that someone I cared for may have said something terribly derogatory..
Helen: We didn't tell you, because we didn't want to hurt you, and it's Amanda's fight to fight..

After brief fish..

Aaryn; Yes, I'm scared of you.. When you called me a racist on national tv, it hurt me.. I don't wanna hurt you, but I also don't want people having that bug int heir ear.  If I ever say anything that offends you, I want you to tell me.  I have respect for you, I want you to have respect for me.  If you want to talk, I'm here.  I know it's very hard losing someone in this game.
Candice: (tears) Thank you.  I appreciate it.

Aaryn leaves.

Candice: (tears) You should have told me that,
Helen: I didn't know how to tell you.
Elissa: It just happened yesterday. 

Candice: I just can't imagine..
Helen: We've been telling you.. He's different to you than he is to everyone else.
Elissa: He wont even look me in the face.
Helen: Me either. You will see.  He was very different.  In the beginning, I believed him.  He voted every single way Aaryn wanted.  If he hated her so much, why would he do that?  She told me, it was really hard to put him up.  He voted for her.  He's very different than you think.  Spencer actually made the right decision.. How still did not.
Candice: I clearly could not see..
Helen: We love you.. And that's what Amanda has been telling you.. Elissa and I..

Candice: That's his game.  He made his bed, he laid in it.. It got him out of the house.  I have a big heart.
Elissa: The only thing that made me angry.. He was preying on you.. He saw you wanted that connection.  We all want that connection.. But you don't want that Mike Boogie - Erika thing..
Helen: They hooked up the whole season, and he was talking bad about her the whole time.
Candice: We never hooked up.  I called him on plenty of stuff..  Like, Amanda presents to me that she and McCrae are playing the game.  I was never like that with Howie..
Helen: He was voting with Aaryn the whole time..
Elissa: He was bringing her cookies.. and making her uncomfortable..
Helen: He's gonna let you take the heat with the racial slurs, and then be like that with Aaryn?  That's why we were trying to get you to come play with us.
Elissa: It was hard for me tonight.. to vote him out..
Helen: He's really good at pulling at heartstrings..
Elissa; I wonder if they're gonna show him being this good Christian guy, and then saying that to Amanda?
**doubtful!
Helen: We love you.  The Amanda thing was hers to share if she wanted to share..

Candice: The Amanda thing started after she was talking to jessie.. I am a lioness.. I can't play with another.
Elissa: All of the girls in the house are strong.
Candice: She dictates..
Helen: No.  She's wanted Howard out for 3 weeks. I was like, Jeremy goes on the block, period.  Not with Howard, because I didn't want her shepherding votes.  Nobody is queen bee.
Candice: Our personalities just clash.
Helen: Well, then you can work with Elissa and me.  We love you.

Fishies.. Fishies.. 1:52am Still Fishies..

2am
Off Camera

Jessie: I cannot stand the fact of having to listen to you.
Helen: Go home.  I'm here.


Elissa: I'm glad I missed that.

Helen comes into the shot..

Helen: I've just been nice to you.  That's all I've ever done to her.  Period.  She's the one who's trying to do all this stuff.  I still never yelled at her about it or anything.. I've been nothing but nice to her. 

Helen: I'm going upstairs.
Andy: Go.. 
Helen: I've been nothing but nice to her.  Nothing but nice.
Elissa: I never said a bad thing about you, Matt.  You're a traitor.
**Matt? I'm guessing.. perhaps the DR dude who used to present Elissa with the MVP envelopes?

2:14am
cam 1

Ginamarie: Got it buddy.  Got it.   You're good.
Judd: I wanna go smoke.
Ginamarie: They're still arguin' down there?  I need to axe for my bleach..

Candice comes up.. Ginamarie tells Helen, Elissa and Candice to relax and be at home.. and she leaves.

Candice: She asked me to pray with her at nighttime.. So all of a sudden, she comes to me with this crazy stuff..
Elissa: Do you think Judd told her to say all this stuff?
Helen: Where is this coming from?  10 days ago she was perfect.  What is going on?
Elissa: Do you think it's her friend in jail?
Candice: I don't know.. She keeps talking about some friend in jail.  Anyway.. She..  She sat on the airplane seat and cried!  And said it was the wrong person going home.
Helen: She wanted Amanda to go home.
Candice: I know... but what does that have to do with me going home?  She says I'm not giving her enough attention.  I'm like, we're not bumping pussies, Boo.  When did we become cat daddies.  I'm strictly dickly..  Now the person today ios not the person yesterday.. Maybe she's schizophrenic.
Helen: She must be.

Candice: So then Amanda got wind.. I thought Amanda got Jessie to do that, to see if I was gonna be loyal.. But then it didn't make sense to pull Andy out of bed too..  But then this morning, nothing!  It was like a total different person.
Elissa: She must've taken something. Maybe they gave her a xanax.
Candice: It's too much in one day. 
Helen: Maybe Andy was like, it's the middle of the night, lemme think about it.. and then told her no today.
Candice: I don't like all this fighting.  I can't live in all this negativity.
Helen: Me neither.  I'm sitting out there, getting fresh air, and she's like, Amanda, no one's sending you home because you're with Helen!  I've only been HoH once.. like 3 weeks ago. I don't know why everyone's picking on me.  Maybe cuz I'm being so nice to everyone..
Candice: Amanda's not my favorite person.. I think she's very aggresive.. Maybe she means well.
Elissa: I think she does mean well..
Candice: From the minute she won HoH.. Just the way she talked to me..

2:30am
Kitchen
Snacktime
Aaryn and Spencer

Aaryn: I don't care if I'm fat.  ya know why, Spencer?  Cuz I'm sexy on the inside.

Off Camera, Outside - Amanda and Jessie are arguing.

Amanda: You say you wanna make something with Candice, and then you say you want Aaryn gone?
Jessie: You've said you want Aaryn gone..

2:32am
HoH

Elissa: What do you think's going on, Spence?  You look a little winded.  I don't know if it's from walking up the stairs or all the fighting.
Helen: I've never been anything but nice to Jess.. She's like, Amanda, you're a bully, and Helen, you're no different than Jeremy..  I've never been anythign but nice to her.. It's upsetting to me. I thought of her as my little sister.   I'm always giving her advice.. I'm giving her game tips.
ELissa: What do you think?
Spencer: (into the megaphone) I'm trying to stay out of it.  All this back and forth business is just trouble.
Helen: If this is between her and Amanda, it should stay between her and Amanda.

Elissa: Ooh!  I have an idea.. Can we try putting..


2:33a
Candice: I hope we have a luxury comp.. Like a team building.. This is more stressful than finding out I was adopted at 26 years old. I just want ya'll to know that.  Like, surprise, bitch, you came from a white vagina.  That was shocking to me in my life.
Helen: Just stay out of it.
Candice: I'm just saying.. Everything.. This is the most stressful 42 days in my life.

2:41am
HoH  - Quad

Elissa: Andy tripped me off of my wheelbarrow.
Spencer: I saw that, actually..
Candice: So when Andy's sleeping, in his little tightie whities, we're gonna take his megaphone..

Andy: What'd I just walk in on?  (laughing) What the hell were you all talking about?
Elissa: I was telling them how you tripped me.
Candice: Sleep with your f'in eyes open!
Spencer: I had a great grandmother in a nursing home, and she'd sleep with her eyes open..

Andy: What the hell were you all talking about?
Elissa: How you tripped me off of my wheelbarrow..
Andy: Oh my God.. Is she still talking about that?  It happened.

Candice: I would think, since he was on the show..
Elissa: He could still threaten to sue them.
**Aha! I suspected...  It appears the HGs have now been told to stop referencing the conversation that may or may not have happened between Howard and Amanda.


Ginamarie waxes poetic (not really) about her love for butter, and how she'll eat in on anything, or alone.

Ginamarie: I'll have fried butter.. It's funny, they gave me butter.. Lan o lakes butter too.. My favorite..
Spencer: They should make butter in a can like they make cheese in a can..

Candice comes out in the purple dance costume, and does a few moves for everyone's entertainment..



Candice: I'm gonna go downstairs.
Andy: She is going at the worst possible time.  Everyone is out there fighting.
**BB isn't showing us, because they haven't wrapped the Endurance Set yet, but they're being nice and letting the HGs go outside. 
Helen: What are they still fighting about?
Andy: Loyalties.. I agree with what Amanda's saying over what Jessie's saying, but Amanda is being a bully about it.  But at the same time, Amanda's points are valid..
Helen: When Jessie brings my name into it... 

Talk turns to Matt in the DR.. We go fishing..

timecheck -- 3am Stretch!

3:10am
McCrae: You're playing into what everyone thinks about you.
Amanda: You never have my back.
McCrae; Yes I do.  I'm not gonna have your back over something so petty. 

3:20am
HoH
Judd, Amanda, McCrae, Aaryn, Ginamarie
Aaryn: All I know is now I'm gonna have to kiss her ass..  Anyone who gets picked to play in that veto has to fight hard.
McCrae: It's gonna be 5 to 1..
Judd: Who are you leaning towards?
Ginamarie: Candice.. Jess..

Aaryn: Spencer doesn't have a reason to go up right now.
Judd: What do you think, Aaryn?
Aaryn: Candice and Jess.

Amanda: Why do you get mad at me when I get in fights like tht?
McCrae: Because there's no point. The whole thing about me.. It's the same reason Jeremy's done in this game.  Just because you wanna get digs in.
Amanda: She's saying she wants her out anyway.
McCrae; She said Candice is the target.
Aaryn: Jessie's gonna be here next week, and she made it to the final 3 in the HoH today.. which scared the shit out of me.. And if she wins HoH, she'll put you and me up together.. 
Amanda: It's the 1st day.. HoH was just won.
McCrae: But at the same time, you know why that sucked.
AManda: If Candice stayed, she'd put up Spencer.
Aaryn: But.. Candice is sooooo scary.  She literally goes and shits on Elissa and Helen, and then gets back in bed with them.
McCrae: I know.
Ginamarie: It's disgusting.
Aaryn: It happens every time.  Candice has to go home this week.  To insure Candice gos home, she has to be up against Candice.. If I'm picked to play PoV.. I will take no prizes.. Jess will fully take prizes..
Ginamarie: She just wants money and dick.  If that's what you want, be a prostitute.
Judd: I want jury to be filled with people who love this game.
Aaryn: I hope I get to play.  I will try my hardest.

Aaryn; When Helen comes up here tomorrow, I want you to be like, Helen, Candice is my target.  Will you help me with that.  Jess isn't dangerous, because Jess is stupid.  Candice is smart.  Spencer is just kinda boppin' around at this point.  He won a veto because he's Bob the Builder.
McCrae: Julie congratulated me on the marriage..
ALL: Aww!

Amanda: The reason why I came in here and said I had a boyfriend was to make the girls less threatened and let it be known I wasn't interested in a showmance.
Ginamarie: Are you in love.
McCrae: (Blushes)
Aaryn: Aaawww!! You guys are in love already.

3:33am -- Talk turns  back to Jessie and Candice..  Then girls on girls gone wild hits the HoH Room..

3:43
Amanda: Can we somehow make Jessie self  evict?
Aaryn: I would love to.  I wish the Veto was tomorrow.
Judd: Candice?
Aaryn; Yes. We can't have this. 
Judd: Jessie can go next week.

McCrae: I bet next one will be knockout..
Aaryn; It might be. Before the next one, we all have to gather and go over all the comps..

3:46am
Talk turns to being filmed and screenshotted at awkward moments..
**who? me? 

Aaryn: I keep saying Boo and Love, and I wanna punch myself in the face.  I think I'm gonna use reverse psychology and go to Elissa and Helen and be like, She's the best person ever.. I wanna keep her forever..

McCrae: We might be having a food competition. I don't know why they locked us down again.

3:51am
Judd, Ginamarie, Aaryn, Amanda and  McCrae are still up chatting and laughing in HoH.. Aaryn wants Frank from last season, badly. 

Judd: I'll give you a hall pass on Frank, if you give me one on JoJo.
Aaryn: No! (very insulting comments)
McCrae: Dude, she's got a nice ass.
Aaryn: Ashley's hotter than JoJo.  And she was mean. And she talked shit about Danielle.  Danielle, cheers to you..
Judd: I responded to JoJo one time on twitter, saying don't bring southern people into it..
Aaryn: There is a special place in hell for southerners who don't take up for other southerners, Judd.  I'm not sleeping with you tonight.

Ginamarie puts the headphones on.. and gazes at Nick..

McCrae: I wish Amanda wouldn't do that shit.
Judd: It didn't make her look bad.
McCrae: It didn't make her look good either.
Judd: Ya'll are just fighting.. it wont be necessary.. just let it go.




4:00am
Their lips are still moving, but all I can hear is Samuel L Jackson..  

This concludes the Overnight Report.







Permalink







50 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I feel so sorry for Ginamarie, I'd like to see her win if she'd put the money toward therapy. I'm still having a hard time finding someone to root for. IMO Aaryn and Amanda are despicable human beings, and a lot of the others aren't far behind. This group makes mean girls look like Mother Teresa. I would like to see one of the downtrodden, Jessie or Spencer, maybe even Candice, win HOH on the double eviction and put Amanda and Helen on the block.

As you can probably tell I am disappointed at this season.

August 2, 2013 at 4:23 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

I'm sorry, I don't for one minute believe that Howard said something like that to Amanda. I think its pure character assassination to justify why she wanted him out so bad, and wasn't she clever? My MVP nom vote is going to Amanda if for anything else to show them all that Howard was NOT MVP last week.

August 2, 2013 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger Debbie Darling said...

OK something has been sticking in my head from a couple of weeks ago. There were people outside on the couches and I noticed that Amanda and Howard were sitting next to each other. The thing is that it looked as if she was almost leaning onto him. Now I have no idea if Amanda is full of it and telling lies as a last little push to make sure that Howard left BUT I think that Amanda has been flirting with Howard the whole time. If Howard was flirting back or said something overly familiar to Amanda then I have a hard time with it being out of nowhere. No I am not blaming the "victim". I find it very difficult with all of the things that have come out of Amanda's mouth and her habit of walking around mostly naked, that she would feel in any way threatened by what she claims Howard said to her.

August 2, 2013 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Other Carolyn said...

Thank you for posting. I just started reading this blog and I enjoy your doing this, Carolyn. I'm glad you posted the tip jar. I hit it up with what I could afford.

August 2, 2013 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Morning

Amanda's screwing up and jumping the gun again... Until nominations, you sit there and keep your mouth quiet! Riling people up inspires them to find away to put you on the block

August 2, 2013 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG Loved that Samuel L. Jackson reference! Way to go Carolyn! :)

August 2, 2013 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning

I haven't read TOR yet. I just want to complain about Helen.

Helen's B-B-Q prize. She can take 3 people. She invites Elissa, of course. She invites Aaryn and GM. Kissing arse much Helen? GM declines and Helen has to have a contest to give away the 3rd spot. Really Helen? She is rediculous. I would not lower myself to compete for a spot. If she is such a good friend and such a caring person, shouldn't she have automatically given the spot to Candice? Candice is upset, she just lost Howie, she really doesn't have anyone in the house.

On to noms. GM first said Candice and Spencer then changed it to Candice and Jessie. The one thing that is clear is that Candice is the target. Before GM even had her HOH room, Helen was already saying that GMs target didn't matter. They would take out Jessie. So much for 'people's HOH'. So much for house decision.

I know a lot of people are voting Amanda as 3rd nominee. My hope is that, just like in the game, people use strategy rather than personal feelings when voting. Personally, I don't think Helen's nice. She may come in a petite, more PC package but she has no loyalty to anyone. She has piled lie on top of lie, not only to cover her own arse, she has lied about other people to destroy their games and relationships within the house.

Strategically, if we want to shake things up, we need to get Helen out. Elissa will be lost. Amanda, McCrae and Andy will have to rethink their whole game. Judd may come out as a leader. Amanda really is not running the house. I know she is loud, aggressive and tries to bully people into doing what she wants. But the only time it has actually worked out for her is if it was what Helen wanted. Amanda has never had power. The only reason Amanda was finally able to get rid of Howard was because Helen wanted Howard out this week.

I feel like I have taken over Helen's job as political lobbyist. If it will help, I will start sending out 'Vote for Helen' pins and bumper stickers.

August 2, 2013 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, all

Just started reading TOR and flashbacking. What a freaking crazy night. So much drama and GM isn't even involved. It's going to be a great week.

Sorry for your ears and fingers Carolyn.

August 2, 2013 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

As soon as the competition was over and GM asked the other houseguests if they thought Nick was proud of her, I sighed and said to myself, "It is going to be a long week." LOL

August 2, 2013 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jessie's right and Amanda's scared because someone is standing up to her. All she can do is yell to try and drown out the other person. The BBQ thing is silly but the rest. I hope Jessie wins POV now, stick it Amanda's face. She is just a bully, as much as any of the guys. Now I wished I'd given the votes to her again. I went with Helen. No doubt Aaryn will get it but still. I am now sick of the McCranda Hellissa foursome. I like McCrae but that's about it. The women are passive aggressive. Amanda is just aggressive. I hope GM does something, I kind of doubt it, she just wants to make it to jury so she won't fight them on the noms., plus her and Aaryn don't like Jessie and Candice anyway. Think I'm just going to stick with Team Judd or Andy.

August 2, 2013 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

So glad GM won HoH. My boy, Judd, is in the clear for the time being.

Candice does a good job focusing on the big picture; it's a shame she's so damn annoying.

Jessie's arms must be tired from digging her own grave.

August 2, 2013 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

They are going to vote out Candice or Jessie no matter who the MVP is, if these players do not wake up from the spell that Helen and Amanda have put these house guests under, it will go as they have planned. And so what if Candice wanted to save Howard??? How did it go from trying to win Big Brother to “whatever the house wants”? I feel bad for Candice, Jessie, and Judd. I am torn between voting for Helen or Andy just because. Watching GM read her letter last night was painful. She could hardly pronounce the words correctly (she may have a learning disability) and that may be the cause of some of her insecurities. I felt sad for her. Amanda is a bully in my opinion and Helen has so many alliances I don’t know how she can keep them straight. That being said, Carolyn I am so sorry for the upcoming week of your endurance. And Good Morning!

August 2, 2013 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger sberlin said...

Hi Caro! Long time reader, and very recent feed subscriber and commenter. First of all, thanks for everything you do. Truly. You must have fingers of steel after this season!

Now, I'm interested to get your thoughts on why production would tell the houseguests not to talk about the Howard/Amanda conversation. Have they ever done anything like that before?

Thanks again!

August 2, 2013 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Carolyn,
How do you feel about Gemz winning the comp?

August 2, 2013 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Morning Caro ! Thanks for all you do.

Do we know who "won" the three prizes, and what they were? I guess Spencer got a bull horn and has to use it for a certain period of time. What else?

August 2, 2013 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

After watching those cuts of Amanda/Candice and Spencer, it makes me dislike them even more. I hate when women act unbelievably b1tchy and prod men because (1) they know the guy will look like a bully if he fights back and (2) they know it will never get physical.

It's a no win situation. If you start defending yourself, they scream louder. If you raise your voice back, you're screaming at a woman and you lose regardless of how right you are. If you walk away, you're a coward. That's just not fair. I don't have any great love for Spencer, but c'mon man.

August 2, 2013 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder why production prevented Amanda and the other house guests from discussing Howard's alleged comment. Could it be because Amanda totally made it up? I also think it is interesting that Amanda is trying to make it sounds as though she felt threatened by Howard. My opinion of Amanda has reached an all time low. It started when she told Aaryn that Howard was using his blackness/race to stay in the house. I mean that statement is absurd. She says this to someone who has made racially charged statements previously. If Howard wouldn't even tell Aaryn off about her comments, I sincerely doubt he made that outrageous comment to Amanda. i have a real issue as someone trying to paint a black man as threatening especially when he didn't do anything threatening.

August 2, 2013 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5am on cams 1/2 McCranda are still going at it, not in a honeymoon way either.

August 2, 2013 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger CCee said...

Thank you for your overnight reports I am happy to donate a couple bucks for such great updates on what happens after I go to bed.

Amanda sure does make things hard on herself and her fans by not being able to shut up. lol I do actually believe her that Howard said that to her. He's said similar things before when talking to the guys and I'm sure he said it to her just to wind her up.
Thanks again,
C.

August 2, 2013 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

OK I may get in some serious trouble for this but here goes..I live in FL..I have a friend that works in the media. Amandas father follows her on twitter. Howard did say that to Amanda..Production found it serious enough that they notified her family..they wont speak about it because of legal reasons...NOW...Whew Carolyn..Man do I feel for you this week. hang in there!

August 2, 2013 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Follow up to my first post...I am in no way condoning some of Amanda's behavior..just that I think Howard said something upsetting.

August 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good Morning!

A friend pointed me to a flashback I found interesting in light of the Amanda/Howard situation...

August 1, 5:01am, Cam 2

It sounds like Howard is making a very similar statement to the one Amanda accused him of...

August 2, 2013 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

Good morning all and thank you Carolyn for all your hard work.

This is what I think about the Howard Amanda thing, I think she lied and I think BB is scared that Howard could sue and win if they allow that to continue. If Amanda did make it up, she has reached an all time low.

Poor GM, really did they have to give her a photo of Nick? That girl will end up on a psych ward after this.

McCrae is right telling Amanda she is going to screw things up with her mouth. I sent all 10 of my votes to Amanda.

Vicki

August 2, 2013 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, everyone :)) Oh my gosh, what a night!

I want to give you all a heads up that there will be a period where I'm completely afk today.. I've been house/dog sitting for a friend since May, and I go home to MY home today.. LOTS of stuff to move.

August 2, 2013 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The audio stuff behind the fish from 1:54amish to 2:00am on cams 1/2 is some of the best stuff ever. The HGs get out to smoke but because the comp is still up we get no picture.

August 2, 2013 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

GM Carl, (that's good morning)

My take on the amanda issue, we have seen her now for over 6 weeks, has she ever made up a lie such as saying something so egregious?

Moving on, Andy, the ultimate under the radar player?

Two weeks ago everyone wanted Aaryn and GM's heads, now, we have new dispicable me's, Helen and Amanda, this game's impact on us is so finicky.

Does anyone follow Nick on Twitter, is he planning on entering the witness protection program?

Nice "seeing" Leesa last night.

August 2, 2013 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

one quick thing, people are all over amanda, she has been on the block, lets see how andy acts when he is on the block, throw a few votes his way...

August 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Grendon ....

I totally agree about Helen. I gave her all ten of my MVP nominee votes.

August 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Iscott

There was an interview with Nick by Rachel on OK mag site, I think, Carolyn tweeted it and he said he was flattered. He may need help to.

August 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Tam, thank you for that time post. I just watched. I just couldn't believe he would say something like that to her, but now I can. Who talks like that to a woman? If I was Candice, I would've left.

Carolyn, yay for going home!! Gonna feel so great sleeping in your own bed, no??

August 2, 2013 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Chris,

I find that story highly unlikely. Why wouldn't they have notified other family member re: racial statements?

August 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

As a relative newcomer to the show of BB(started watching the season of the "bra-gade") I'd like some veteran opinions. I think that Amanda's blow up DID hurt her ultimate game and I think McRae is dead on in what he told her. What do y'all think?

August 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I gave Helen like 6 before I saw Amanda's craziness and then I gave the rest to Amanda.

August 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Maybe it was a lie....

August 2, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

That is interesting... thanks for sharing

August 2, 2013 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Regarding Howard's comment to Amanda-I would not feel comfortable judging this in a court of lawbeyond a reasonable doubt, but I think signs point to Howard being guilty.

Howard was attracted to Amanda. He has admitted that.
In one of his exit interviews he said they did openly flirt with each other. He claims his comment was more along the lines of, "I really do love you and outside this house you'd be so hot to me we'd hang out."

I'm sorry, I am not basing it on who I like better out of Howard vs. Amanda, but based on what I have seen so far this season and what I know about the different HGs, in this case I believe Amanda. Why would Howard suddenly feel comfortable enough to tell Amanda something like that after all the animosity. Also, Howard has on more than one occasion joined in the man talk of calling women derogatory names and making sexual comments. He also feels that women need to be and SHOULD be controlled. He admitted to getting close to Candice to keep her under his thumb. He admitted to having two women at home even though he knows who he wants to marry.

Andy saw the exchange between Howard and Amanda although he couldn't hear it. He said it seemed very strange, Howard's posture was very odd along with the look on his face and that Amanda looked freaked out.

If Howard's comment was light hearted and in jest, why wouldn't he have just walked up to her with a smile on his face and said it. Why whisper it in her ear so no one, including production, can hear. Especially since he has made such a point of not saying anything to anyone without witnesses in order to not be accused of anything.

Don't let feelings about Amanda cause you to make a decision about the truth without really looking at the big picture. I understand why people are starting to dislike Amanda but that does not mean she is lying. I am not saying without a doubt that it did happen. I do think there is more that would lead me to believe Amanda in this instance than there is to make me believe Howard.

August 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!!

God be with your fingers this week!!! It's already heating up in there...no doubt it will get worse.

Grendon- Absolutely agreed! Although I'm not a huge Amanda fan, I see your point exactly, and have been arguing it for a while in the chat when people say amanda "runs the house"...Helen is the power, not Amanda, and honestly if I had to listen to one or the other until September, Amanda is much less annoying...lol

August 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Hula said...

@Sharelle
A racial slur vs a threat of physical violence

I DO believe that Amanda's family was notified esp. since he said when they get out of the house.

I also believe that Howard is the type of person who would say something like that to a woman.

August 2, 2013 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I agree with grendon 100&

I also don't think Amanda would be capable of making something like that up. She plays hard and is loud but I don't think she would ever make that up.

August 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sharelle do you think offending someone is the same as a threat?

Everyone heard what aaryn said but Howard whispered it to amanda

August 2, 2013 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I agree with grendon 100&

I also don't think Amanda would be capable of making something like that up. She plays hard and is loud but I don't think she would ever make that up.

August 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Debbie Darling said...

@Chris I heard an interview with Howard and he said that he knew his game was over and he wanted to let her know it was no hard feelings. He said he whispered to her "i love you and no hard feelings and who knows if we were out of the house we would kick it because you're a hot girl" Now this is me paraphrasing even though it's in quotes but I think we all understand what happened here. Amanda needed the last nail for his coffin and twisted what he said and ran with it.

August 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! New Top Post!! :)

Come join me up there!

ClickMe

:)

August 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Markson said...

Chris, all I know is that if production thought Howard was enough of a "threat" that they would have to notify Amanda's family that he would have (or should have) also been forcibly removed from the house without being voted out.

I also know once he was evicted Amanda had no qualms about making her way over to hug him despite feeling threatened by him.

Could Howard have said what was alleged? Absolutely, I don't put anything past anyone but As much as I liked Amanda early on she's proven to me that she'll pretty much say and do anything to win, so I have a much easier time believing she blew the situation up to benefit her game rather than Howard going against his charecter. Not to say Howard can do no wrong but dude barely talks at all so it's more shocking for me to hear him say that than it is for Amanda to make it up.

As for confirmations, the only confirmation anyone should trust is Big Brother's should they ever feel the need to clarify the situation. I wouldn't trust friends of friends and rando's who have connections to the show because every year a bunch of nobody's with nothing to do come out the wood work to "confirm" conspiracies. In fact there is a trash conspiracy out there now claiming Amanda is connected with AG and the game is rigged for her to win. I buy that just about as much as I buy this "media connection"

I appreciate the info, I just don't buy it. To each his own though.

August 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

We also all know that Howard lies and backpedals and when trying to cover things up talks a lot of nonsense. I don't know what happened but it wouldn't make sense for Howard to whisper that sentence with what Andy observed. I can see him saying something like "no hard feelings. I love you girl and if we were out of this house I'd ___ the ___ out of you." I think Howard tries to show he's godly but I think his character has been shown with how he's talked about women before on the show when he's hanging with the guys. Doesn't seem quite out there based on his previous behavior.

August 2, 2013 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

He has alluded to a temper many times and said he had ppl lie wen he was being vetted. Who knows?

August 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Its interesting to me how she always purports to speak for the house and everyone listens. Here's a quote from game of thrones that I think sums up wat she's doing, "power is a trick. A shadow on the wall. Power resides where men believe it resides and a very small man can cast a very large shadow." Helen knows this and that's y she's so dangerous and been so effective Imo
stacey

August 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

100%. Mccrae knows enough to know better but she's so stubborn

August 2, 2013 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I don't think she's the kind of woman to b easily intimidated by a man. I agree he wldve said it openly just like Spencer has said he wanted her. She's super sexy and confident and maybe they think its OK because she embraces her sexuality. I wish I had seen it

August 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Plus by invading her space and because he's a large man I think his body language was intimidating not flirty.

August 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below