;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 3, 2013

MVP Nominee & PoV Players - Spoiler and Aftermath

The feeds cut to trivia at 10:30am BBT, indicating that the MVP nominee was about to be revealed.  Following that, 2 additional players will be chosen to play in the Power of Veto competition.  As soon as the live feeds come back, and the HGs reveal the goods, we'll have all that info and more for you here in this post!

MVP Nominee:  Amanda

PoV Players:
HoH: Ginamarie
Nom: Candice
Nom: Jessie
MVP Nom: Amanda
Picked: Judd
Picked: Spencer

The updates continue...


10:55am

BB: Aaryn, please come to the Diary Room.

HoH Room

Andy: Who do  you think the MVP is?  What are our theories?

Amanda: I think it's Judd.

Andy: What do you think Judd will do if he wins?

Amanda: He said he would use it on me..
**Do we see the contradiction here, dear?

Helen: I think Candice is MVP..

Aaryn; I think she's a good player.  She can threaten you one hour, and be your best friend the next,.

Andy: OMG.. If Judd wins the PoV and uses it on you, Jessie's head is going to explode.  If Spencer wins the Veto, he probably wouldn't use it.

Amanda: He told me he would.. use it on me to prove his loyalty..

Helen: I still think it's Candice.  America loves an underdog..

McCrae: All the more reason to get her out.

Amanda: It doesn't make sense why I would go up though..

McCrae: Cuz you're like, nobody would put me up.

Amanda: You're really good at consoling..

Ginamarie: Whatever cockamamie plan they concocted, it doesn't matter..  I like strong people, and she's not.  She's going home.  You've got friends here who know to vote her out, so.. You know he's good, you got Aaryn, Elissa.. I'm not saying it's good, but it's not like a toss up.

Andy: This isn't a week where there's a toss up.

Amanda: I feel good that the same people I've been loyal to since the beginning are still here.

Ginamarie: I know it doesn't feel good.. I been up there with 2 of my best friends, knowing one of us was going home.. We're gonna have a good week, stress free, we'll have a nice wedding..

Amanda: What's wrong, Aaryn? She's pissed.  She's annoyed that people would use the Veto on me.. She thinks she'd go up.

Ginamarie: If I use the Veto on you, I need reassurance that no one's putting Aaryn up.


11:20am
Cockpit
Elissa and Candice

Elissa: She's not trustworthy..
Candice: I don't know.  I might step off and get out of this rat trap.  I'm tired of being called things that live in sewers.
Elissa: You cannot go home..
Candice: If Amanda comes off the block, they're gonna vote for Jessie.

**I'm having a bit of a computer issue.  I need to see to it, and I'll be back asap.

11:26am
Andy: You can't push for GM to use it on you, or we're going to lose Aaryn..
Amanda: Aaryn??
Andy: I'm just being honest with you.  We'll lose her trust. Just thinking long term.
Amanda: Why is she so convinced she'll go up as the replacement?
Andy:I don't know, but she's been solid with us.
Amanda: (gets ornery then) Ok.. I wont say anything anymore. 
Andy: I just wanted to give you a heads up..

Amanda:  Another thing, if Elissa and Helen don't want Candice to go..
Andy: Well, they don't want Candice to go over Jessie, but that doesn't apply id it's one of us.

11:30am
Cam 1
Storage
Helen and Andy

Helen; We have to vote out Candice.
Andy: I know.. Elissa wants Amanda here more than Candice, right?
Helen: I think so.

Andy: We just all have to make sure we all vote together.
Helen: If we keep Candice, Aaryn, Ginamarie, Spencer.. they're all gonna come after us..

McCrae enters..

Andy: Don't tell Amanda this, but I think it could be America.
McCrae; I think so too, especially if she's in the DR going, "f'in stupid ass McCrae, I'm playin' this kid."
Andy: We were just saying, if Candice stays up, even though Jessie scares me a little more, I think we need to vote out Candice.
McCrae: I agree.
Helen: I told Candice I was keeping her.. but I'm gonna support Ginamarie's wishes.  It's more important to have GM and Aaryn on our side.

Helen leaves..

McCrae: As long as everyone's keeping Amanda, I'm good.
Andy: I was telling Amanda, you can't push for GM to use it in front of Aaryn.. and I think Aaryn might be our biggest asset.. and I don't wanna lose her trust.. You and Amanda are obviously the people I trust the most.. It wouldn't make any sense for Helen and Elissa to keep Candice..
McCrae: If that's what happens, I'm gonna lead the motherf'in charge.



11:41am
HoH

Aaryn: I will solidly vote Candice out.
McCrae: You and Spencer.. The only part of the puzzle that would worry me is Helen and Elissa.
Aaryn: Elissa already said 100% she is not gonna vote Candice out.
McCrae: Elissa's dumb as hell.  Let her be dumb.  It makes her a bigger target for next week.
Ginamarie: I tried to get her out the 1st week..

BB: Jessie, please go to the Diary Room.

Aaryn: I don't know why Amanda's so nervous..
McCrae: Because of last week.
Aaryn: Tell her this.. The only people who tried to change it last week are up on the block this week.
McCrae; Yeah, I mentioned that.  I was like, everyone wants to keep you.  She's just worried there's talk of striking at her now..

Amanda enters..

Amanda: The only thing I'm worried about is..
Aaryn: Helen came up here and said that she said to Candice's face that she'd keep her, but there's no way. 

Amanda: Why are you so worried that you'll go up as a replacement if I come down?
Aaryn:  Why? Because I think it's Candice, and who else would she put up?
Amanda: Even if it is..
McCrae: There's no point..
Amanda: Why are you fighting for me to stay on the block?!
McCrae: I'm just saying.. You're gonna f'ing ruffle feathers that don't need to be ruffled.
Amanda: Whose feathers am I ruffling right now, besides Aaryn's, who thinks she would go up on the block and she probably wouldn't?!

**Actually, per the poll, she probably would.

Amanda: It would probably be Spencer.. or you.
Aaryn:  We're worried for the same reason you're worried.
McCrae: Exactly.
Amanda: Well, you guys can all relax while I sit up on the block for the 2nd f'ing week in a row.  Keep it the same.  I'll f'in win the shit.

Amanda storms out.

GM: Let her breathe.  That's what she needs to do.  It could be anybody..  It could be Helen..
McCrae: Traditionally, the HoH keeps it the same.
Aaryn: Cuz if you don't, everyone will be like, woah, she's taking Amanda off the block when there's a chance of Aaryn going up?  I thought they were supposed to be loyal.






11:50am
Cam 1
HoH
Aaryn and McCrae

Aaryn: It's fine..  I just want her to understand I'm just as scared as she is..
McCrae: Exactly.

Aaryn: Hopefully, eventually it'll be a streak for them.
McCrae: Amanda's a dcent social player.
Aaryn: She's a great social player.  The only thing that pisses me off is that she only thinks of herself.
McCrae: That pisses me off too.




11:58am
HoH
Camera 1

Aaryn: You have to win, Jess.  I can't believe that just happened.
Jessie: Did you get in a fight?
Aaryn: She was like campaigning for GM to take her off.. I'm like, I'll go up if you come down.
Jessie: What's best for the house is always what's best for Amanda.
Aaryn; That's true.  I'll agree with you on that.

Aaryn: She came in here.  She was like, all you think about is yourself.  I'm on the block, Aaryn.  If you're so comfortable that you have the votes, why does it f'in matter.
Jessie: As long as Candice doesn't come down, it doesn't matter.  Who do you think MVP is?
Aaryn: Helen thinks it's Candice.

Jessie: I think it's McCrae.. because then he can control that spot, and Amanda can compete in the Veto.  Cause last week she seemed much more nervous.
Aaryn: This week, she's like, overdoing the tantrum.
Jessie: It seems fake.

Aaryn: She can't come off. Jessie, you have to fight tooth and nail.
Jessie: I can only do what I can do, and if everybody wants to send me home..
Aaryn: We don't.
Jessie: It all comes down to Amanda.. and if I have to go down this week for standing up to her, then I'm ok with that.
Aaryn: Helen said 100% she would.. Andy for sure, Judd for sure.. and I'm gonna vote too. 


12:23pm
Cam 1
Helen, Elissa, Judd

Judd: I told her I'd use it on Amanda.  Just to separate myself..  But if there's prizes..

Chatter about Jessie...  Then on to the more mundane..

Helen: I've done my nails more in this house than I've cumulatively  done in my entire life.

12:28pm Trivia!!!! Time for the PoV Competition!

We'll have the PoV Spoiler and Aftermath for you in a new top post as soon as the feeds come back. :0)  






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi Carolyn, all

Judd's playing. Jessie just asked him if he could do something during the comp to trip someone, Candice, up it would be appreciated.

August 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes Amanda hope she goes home.

Aaryn and GM in that order.

August 3, 2013 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

did you hear that Thursday's sow was not live, it was taped at noon with cbs employees as the audience due to a feared reaction that howard was being evicted as aaryn's nominee?
the feeds went live for the eviction.

cbs, the network of morrow....pfffft

August 3, 2013 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger danamae said...

Hi Carolyn and BBDishies! Hope everyone is having a terrific Saturday.

Just had to comment on Grendon's version of the nomination ceremony. Seriously, it's one of the funniest posts I've ever read in the comment section. Literally, I choked on my ice tea laughing. Grendon, you are my hero (besides Carolyn, that is - HA!)

I've been kind of quiet of late but I'm here, lurking, and enjoying your blog on a daily basis.

Thanks for all you do, Carolyn. Your followers are the best, too!!

August 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Amanda?

one of my faves, too bad, I think she may be out the door this time.

andy and Helen are the two biggest snakes in the house. andy reminds me of ronny, with aplomb

August 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Judd and Spencer are playing, interesting. If it's used and it's not Amanda who takes herself off who goes up?

August 3, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

with judd and spencer playing for MVP, i'm saying kaddish for amanda

August 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

"I hope when I was HOH it didn't go to my head" says Helen, the woman who stood on the HOH balcony singing the theme song from Evita.

I thought Helen thought she still was HOH or that they all share HOH each week because it belongs to 'the people.'

August 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Who else besides GM would work out in stiletto heels LOL

August 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I'm tired of MCAmanda. Amanda needs to win something and quit being so bossy. I can't believe HGs have kept these two in so long. They will both vote for each other to win if one or the other is in final and togather if in jury.

August 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Here goes Amanda again. She gets on the block and falls apart but if someone else does she's the first to attack. If Julie tells them it's a double eviction before the vote I could totally see the house flip and get her out.

August 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn and fellow dishers!

I've been silent this season in regards to commenting but I'm here every single day.

Carolyn- GREAT job this season as always it's very appreciated.

Moving on to game talk..
I am SO tired of people Amanda hating and voting her up as MVP nom. Strategically if America wanted to see any sort of switch in the house HELEN should have gone up in my opinion. She is running this season and frankly I'm tired of it.

August 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Wha append? I thought Aaryn was the most vile creature on the planet

August 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like Judd and Spencer are the other two players. Watching the scramble these players are still "can't see the forest for the trees" people.

They are trying to figure out who is in the final three, and who is in jury instead of figuring out who may block their opportunity to survive another week.

Helen and Amanda seem to get hung on a single idea and rationalize away any other solution.

If Amanda stays on the block maybe Spencer can figure out a way to get through to Helen.

August 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Hayden Smith said...

Hey Dishers :)

It seems like they are just handing Amanda the game. The HGs will let 2 opportunities to make a power move and evict Amanda pass by. It's sad.

August 3, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

Good morning all.

You know, I really despise Aaryn, but why shouldn't she be playing for herself? Or does Amanda really think they are all there so she (Amanda) can win the $500k? If that is the case, why bother to have the game in the first place. I am sick of Amanda, she doesn't even do funny DR's any more.
Vicki

August 3, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

Iscott, that does not surprise me at all, I have thought for a while that they are filling the audience with CBS staff ever since the vote where Aaryn could hear the boos when she voted for Elissa.

Janet Dolliver, I am one of those that voted for Amanda, I have had enough of her telling everyone what to do, I don't like her and she is as bad as Aaryn and Gina Marie in my opinion. But I know there are people who do like her and I respect it.

Vicki

August 3, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to leave the feed between Ginamarie staring at Nick's picture, and Amanda being super annoying, it's too much. I do admire your ability to listen to all of this Caro. You're a better man than I Gunga-din.

August 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger jcsmom said...

Jumbo, I totally agree with you.... I really think Aryan's parents have certainly gotten their money's worth with the spin doctors they hired..... I'm really surprised at Amanda's rapid rise to public enemy #1, blech........ I'm really hoping she wins POV, then the double eviction HOH.... Otherwise, I think her time may be up! :(

August 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

danamae

Thank you. I wish I could have competed for the third seat at the BBQ.

August 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Morning-afternoon Carolyn*
Please know that I am always supporting you and this very special site, even when you don't hear from me for long periods of time.
I was having a personal flashback with Amanda's father's piece on the BB show. He said, "Amanda almost always gets her way"
This scene in the airplane chairs is his daughter demonstrating exactly the child he raised. He must have given in to her quite often. She's relentless.
I'm sad to see she's blaming Judd for MVP, he's been so good to her.

Hi everybody* Have a beautiful weekend!
P *{\O/}*
p.s. Caro can I write you an email? If so, will you share your address? I think you have mine.

August 3, 2013 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I am honestly shocked that America picked Amanda over Aaryn as the MVP nom.

I knew my pick of Helen wouldn't get any traction .... oh well. I will continue to exercise my BB MVP vote as long as they have this stupid gimmick.

August 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I think it is Amanda that is controlling the house so that's why I gave her all 10 of my votes. And I just don't like her

August 3, 2013 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hayden

I don't think getting Amanda out is a power move. Even when she was considered a favorite by fans and was still well liked by at least half of the HGs, she wasn't really running the house. Helen was.

She has always been more talk than action and at this point she is talking herself into a hole.

She has not shown herself to be any kind of threat in comps-physical or mental-which means she is the perfect player to take to a final 3. Each week she is making people more uncomfortable, putting a larger target on her back and becoming more disliked, even by her own allies. Why wouldn't someone want to sit next to her in a final 2. Keeping her in and taking her to the end is the power move-evicting her at this point would be obvious and easy.

August 3, 2013 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Michigan Man! :) Again, thank you so much for your updates before midnight!!!

Hi ZBurgos :)

Hi LScott! :) There have been plenty of rumors..

Hi Danamae! :) Thank you! Backatcha! And I agree - Grendon, that was hysterical!

Grendon :) LOL re the Evita reference! ooooh how I wish we were allowed to post chops this season.. THAT would've been perfect!

Hi FLGirl! :)

Hi JanetDolliver! :) It's so nice to see you! Thank you VERY much!!

Hi Jumbo! :) America has a very short memory.

Hi Paddy! :) Thank you very much.. I feel like I'm really taking on for the team ths week.

Hi Hayden! :) We shall see..

Hi Vicki! :) Happy Saturday!


Hi jcsmom! :) Ditto.

Hi Pally! :) Thank you very much! You've got email!!

Hi Shamrock! :) I think it can be attributed to 2 factors - the PR team and Ian's twitter campaign.

Hi Paula :) ok




August 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Hueydawg said...

I love the job you are doing! I read each and everyday!

I do agree Helen is running the house but they need to break up the pairs/couples. Mcanda needs to go preferably Amanda she is just annoying and a bully! Her points are unrealistic to me and thank God I'm not in the house cause I couldn't take Amanda annoying ways more than 5 mins......

August 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below