;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday Morning before the MVP Reveal and PoV Player Picking

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Saturday! :-) The HGs were awoken at 8:30am and told they had an hour til the MVP Nom Reveal and PoV Player Picking..   Andy and Helen got started with the game talk right away.. Let's join them.


8:53am
Camera 1
Storage
Andy and Helen

What starts as useless MVP speculation turns into final 3 talk..

Helen: If Spencer goes up, I think it may be Ginamarie..
Andy: Either way, we're all so solid.
Helen: As long as Candice and Jessie stay on the block.
Andy: Yeah, but what I wanted to ask you is, long term, who in our group would you like to see go far?
Helen: Between you n me?
Andy: Yeah.
Helen: I think it would be awesome if you, me and someone like a Spencer going against us..  Spencer can't win Endurance.  You can win the 1st part, and I can win the second part.
Andy: Yeah, I know.
Helen: Does that sound weird?  McCrae would be tough for the Endurance.. and then either you or I are gonna win the send part.. Then the 3rd part would be?  I don't know.  Spencer would be good the 2nd part, but he's gonna be slow.
Andy: It's gonna be tough getting him here.
Helen: We need to start backdooring Amanda or McCrae.. One of them.. Or Judd.  I think you or I could win against Amanda, and she's such a huge target. McCrae will never be a huge target.  He will never cause drama.. But at the same time, someone else is probably gonna go after Amanda at some point.  You and I don't need to do that.
Andy: Yeah
Helen: If we keep a Candice or Jessie in the game, they'll go after Amanda. We need to get rid of Aaryn and Ginamarie.  GM is stronger than we realize..
Andy: We have to be really careful.  I asy Judd before either of them, just because I think they're more trustworthy..
Helen: You and I have to think about at 3, who can we beat in the first 2 competitions.



9:05am
Cam 1
Storage
Amanda and Andy

Andy: I think they might have called him (Judd) once early, but they called like McCrae.. and then like, Ginamarie.
Amanda: I feel like they're changing the times because we were catching on to it..  when somebody gets it?
Andy; So maybe it was earlier.
Amanda: Gah, I feel like I'm going to go up again.
Andy: ..but I was talking to Helen.  It doesn't matter.  Like, it doesn't.
Amanda: Yeah.
Andy: Unless, like, people we really think we can trust, flip.
Amanda: How many people do we need?
Andy: We just need 4.  Let's say I go up - you, Helen, Elissa, McCrae.
Amanda: uh huh.
Andy: Done.
Amanda: Yeah.. but that's the Key.. We can't be wishy washy.
Andy: Yeah.

9:06am
Cam 3


Amanda: What're you makin, Jessie Claire?
Jessie: Bacon.  Do you want some?
Amanda: Yes., please!

Judd gives Amanda a big hug, and she whispers in his ear..

Amanda: I'm MVP..
Judd: Really?
Amanda: Why are you so shocked? Why can't it be me, you jerk?
Judd: It's not you.
Amanda: How do you know?

Judd: Cuz you're the last person it would be.
Amanda: Why?!
Judd: (hugs her again) I'm just kiddin, I'm just kiddin..

9:10am
Cam 1
Skippy's waiting on towel oopsies in the upstairs and downstairs bathrooms..


9:22am
BB: Spencer, please go to the Diary Room

Up in HoH, Andy's checking in with Ginamarie.. He tells her to give the PoV hosting gig to Aaryn if she doesn't get picked to play..


9:26am
Aaryn comes up to HoH

Ginamarie: Aaryn, guess who's usin' the curling iron, and I have to f'in wait for it?!
**Candice. The audacity! #eyeroll

9:30a
Ginamarie: Andy, you're on board with getting Candice out, right?
Andy: Yeah.
Ginamarie: Can you reconfirm for me with Helen?  I don't wanna keep bothering people.


9:33am
Cam 1

Aaryn: What does it mean when you're nauseous in the morning?
**11 million people try to remember if Aaryn's had her period since she's been in the house.. 

While GM's curling her hair, Aaryn steps into the shower stall, removes her clothing and has a shower.  I can't post nudes anymore, but if you're pervy, this is the time and cam for flashback..

9:47am
BB: Amanda to the DR..

9:57am
Cam 1  - Hair and Makeup, waiting for towels to fall.
Cam 3 - Kitchen chatter about bands..

10:02am
Cam 3
Aaryn: I feel sick.
Judd: You want me to make you a Sprite?
Andy: hehe.. make you a sprite.
Judd: Make poopy a Sprite.  (to BB)  It's 10.  Ya'll said 9:30.

Andy: "When we wake you up, it's for a reason."  No, it's not.
Judd: HoH-itis.
Spencer: Did she sleep down here, or did she jump down the stairs when the song came on to start dancin'?

Judd: You'll feel better soon.
Aaryn: I will.  I only feel like this in the morning.
**has she had her period since she's been in the house?

10:09am
Cam 3
Ginamarie: How cute is that?  Socks with High Heels?
Aaryn: I think it's perfect.
**I think it's hideous.

Downstairs on Camera 1, Judd, Andy, Amanda and McCrae are chatting in the bathroom..

10:15am
BB: Ginamarie, please come to the Diary Room

Downstairs, Andy and Judd riff accents on "Come Everyone, It's time to pick players for the Veto competition."  Amanda gets in on it.. with offerings of different British accents - posh v cockney..

10:20am
Cam 3
Kitchen
Judd, Elissa, Helen..

Elissa: If we get nominated, we have to just laugh..



Fun with languages.. 

Helen: Do you remember what I taught you in Korean?
Judd: Hana, dol, sei, nei, dassap

Elissa and Jessie give is a shot too. 1 - 5 in Korean..

Talk turns to theme parks..

10:30am - Trivia!  Time for the MVP Nom Reveal and PoV Player Picking!  See you in a new top post when the feeds come back. :)






Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

I wish the Goof Troop would call a meeting and compare all their notes. They need to realize that Judd is not the problem-Helen is. She is the true snake in the house.

She told Andy that Spencer needs to go to final 3 with them. (What happened to Elissa in this plan? I thought Helen had a final 2 with her.)

She said that Aaryn needs to go soon. (As recently as yesterday, she said she liked and trusted Aaryn and wanted her to be around a while.)

She said that someone else will take out Amanda and McCrae for them and that McCrae needs to go first because Amanda will be easier to beat. (Just one week ago at this time Helen said they needed to BD Amanda and that it had to be soon-preferably before jury. She wanted to keep McCrae.)

I'm hoping that loyalty is important to Andy. All 3 of the people that Helen mentioned getting rid of are in Andy's final 4. I also hope he sees that Helen changes her plan and her target every single day which means she can not be trusted. Her only strategy is to screw absolutely everyone over. If she could have a final one chair instead of a final 2, she would probably just kill them all. I also hope that Andy can see, if Helen has no loyalty to Elissa who is her bestie in the house, then he can't trust her to be honest or loyal to him.

I know that it has been hard not to take a personal stance this year, but I hope people voting for MVP start voting strategically instead of personally. I would rather see Spencer and Jessie in final 2 than to see Helen last even one more week. I know people want Aaryn and Amanda out, but if anyone has a favorite in the house that they are rooting for and it's not Helen, then Helen has to be put on the block every week until she is voted out. She truly has ran this game and regardless of who your favorite is, they don't stand a chance with Helen there.

August 3, 2013 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Grendon :0)

I'm already nauseous about Double Eviction..

August 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Grendon, I agree with you...Helen is the one they need to watch, not Amanda...

Thank you Michigan Man...:):)

I just got my computer back from the shop. They had to totally clean it and then put everything back in. I turned it on last night, signed up for the live feeds ( thru BBDish) sat back to watch and BINGO..........no sound..they didn't put media wizard? back in... :(:(;(;(

Have a great weekend everyone..

xoxo
Pamm

August 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

funny how no one even Helen has talked about a double eviction. Sure they have mentioned it a few times but have never talked about it needs to.go down.

Amanda needs to be back doored asap.. jessie needs to go home and i would love to see Gimamarie out even sooner..

August 3, 2013 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pammmm!!! :0) Thank you!! I hope you're feeling well and wonderful!

Hi Donna! :) It is a little early for it, but they have talked about it a bit..

August 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger lee said...

I so agree about Helen needing to go. But, Amanda does, too. I think Mc was getting a little annoyed with her last night. Her green eyed monster was showing! Haha

Good afternoon, Carolyn, Grendon, Donna and Pam! And everyone!

August 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Leeee!! :0)

August 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Last Wed. night, Aaryn was up in the HOH bed crying because Candice was not going home. There where a few people up there trying to comfort her. Aaryn said something like I'm just emotional because I have my period. Another time last week, she was talking with Elissa about cramps. Elissa told her to go to DR and ask for Pamprin.

August 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's all timing, who among Helen and Amanda will decide first to take the other out, and will Andy go along with it. The best opportunity, for Helen, may be this week if Amanda is the third nominee. But will Helen seize on it, probably not.

More guesses after the third nominee reveal. :-)

August 3, 2013 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

Good afternoon to the East and Central time folks. I read Howie's interview about what he said to Amanda and he claimed it was just a joke and he said something like she was sexy and he could hang out with her after the game. Nothing like what she reported.

So I wonder if Amanda is that much of a game playing mastermind? She may have embellished it to garner support from the other guys/gals in the house for future votes. She may be in the class of Dan if she can manipulate like that. It leads me to believe it was her plan all along to jump in bed with McCrae as first HOH. I don't see the attraction of a high powered real estate sales lady and a pizza delivery guy and it may have been convenient for her to snuggle with him until he was of no use anymore.

I guess we will see as it all unfolds.

August 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Skeptik :) Thanks. :)

Hi Paddy :) hehehe :)

Hi Kim :) Thank you!

August 3, 2013 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below