;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday Morning in the BB15 House

Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers!

BREAKING NEWS! CBS Confirms 9 Person Jury:  The Big Brother 15 jury begins this week with BOTH evicted HGs from the Double Eviction!

It's wakey wakey time for the BB15 HGs!  Early for a Wednesday, too... BB usually let's them sleep til 10.

Today is make it happen day for Candice... If there is to be any hope for her crafting her own destiny in the game.  The HGs are simultaneously hoping for and dreading the possibility of another segment of Keepin' it Real with Candy.  It'll likely do nothing to help her, but it will be good for entertainment purposes for everyone on the live feeds..

While Candice might be able to light a tiny spark to save herself, she'd need Helen to blow the flame to life, not Jessie, and based upon conversations last night, I do not believe that's going to happen.  For more details, please have a look at  The Overnight Report.

9:19am
Judd, Ginamarie, Jessie and Andy are our first wakeful souls... I'll let you know the moment they begin to entertain me.. ;-)

Camera 3

Andy: Jessie's in the bathroom.  She might come out.  Ginamarie's in the kitchen, frantically searching for Crystal Light..
Judd: Hehehe. Oh God.. you missed it.  She flipped the f*ck out last night.
Andy: She did?
Judd: (about the beds)
Andy: She came back there, and she was like, (crazy voice) Am I gonna get my bed back?!
Judd: She had like a tear going down her face.. She's like, That's mine and Nick's bed!
Andy: Oh God.  I don't know how that's gonna work tonight..  If I was more immature, I would cll a house meeting and be like, No Bed is No One's Bed, period. You and I are the only ones who never got to claim one, since we were Have Nots the 1st week..
Judd: We got F'd with the Have Not thing.  We can't say, this is my bed.. forever.
Andy: I think Aaryn hops around too.
Judd: Candice has put claims on that room.
Andy: Jessie, who's the smallest person here, has the biggest bed.  But whatever.  I think Ginamarie would have an aneurysm if she went to go to bed and Helen was in it.  I think she would legitimately lose her mind if she went in there and Candice was in it.
Judd: We got 2 loony tunes.

Ginamarie comes out..

9:29am
Cam 3

Ginamarie: I talked to Helen, and she's gonna gimme my bed back.  You can sleep with me if you want.
Judd: Why don't me and Andy have a bed?  If you're a Have Not next week, I'll save your bed for you.
GInamarie: Well, that was agreed to last week.  You f'd up.

GM goes in.

Andy: You know she was stressing about that all night..
Judd: I was walking on the borderline of pissin' her off right now.. Why don't me and Andy have our own bed..
Andy: hehe.. I feel like we're getting to the point where it's not gonna matter anymore.
Judd: I hope GM's a have not.

They're both a little bitter that no one would give them a bed, even when their time as Have Nots was over.. 

9:35am -- Jessie comes outside.. Andy gets her up to speed with their GM bed freak out convo.

BB: Andy, Jessie, Judd, please lower the outside awnings..


9:38am
Cam 3 and 4
Jessie and Judd

Jessie: So what's up with all these rumors about you an Aaryn?
Judd: Rumors?  We're just friends.
Jessie: Whenever it gets brought up, you get all weird about it.

Andy: What are you talking about?
Jessie: Nothing important.    I'm definitely getting ready for next week. If I win HoH, neither one of you is going up.
Andy/Judd: Same.

Andy: It's really hard to say who you'd put up, because what if one of the 2 wins HoH, then someone's running up there saying you're gunning for them.

Andy Steps away.  Jessie starts back in on Judd about Aaryn.  It's like a cautionary tale of how not to talk to men. 

9:52am
Amanda's in the shower on 1 and 2.  Perv Cam's all over her.
Jessie's telling Andy and Elissa about a dream she had on 3 and 4. Andy is making polite noises periodically.

Helen comes into the bathroom.. No Mic Whisperfest with Water. Fun!

Helen: It's more Jessie than Candice.  She kinda knows I'm not gonna vote for her.
Amanda: Swear on your life you're not gonna say anything..
Helen: ok..
Amanda: And um.. just know that.
Helen: I think he's gonna try to throw it anyways.. And then try to get you out, because Elissa and I can't vote to keep you here.. That would be bad.  Yeah.  I think..  I guess it wouldn't be that big of a deal, because then Jessie could go home.  We'd have McCrae.. Yeah, agreed.

Helen leaves, then runs back..

Helen: Nevermind.. Andy would vote Judd out too.  We'd have to do it before he has the votes.  Jessie's friends with Candice, and Candice has been coming to me..
Amanda: Why is she doing this?
Helen: She's afraid she's next.  We have to blindside Jessie and Judd.  Neither can know it's coming.

9:58a Helen heads outside to join the larger group in the backyard..

**OK.. I'm gonna give it another listen or 2 and see if I can flesh it out when there's a lull.

10:01am
Cam 1
Amanda and Judd

Judd comes into the bathroom.

Judd: (mumble whisper)
Amanda: No.

Judd tells Amanda about Ginamarie's bed freak out.

Amanda: So I found out why Jessie's campaigning against me.  She thinks she's the next target, and she thinks if Candice is here, Candice will be a target. You should let her know that the more that she pushes for Candice to stay, the more it makes her a target for next week.. cuz we want Spencer to stay, and I want to stay.. I spoke to Helen.. She's the one who told me.
Judd: If something shady goes down and I get HoH, Candice or Jessie will go up.

Amanda: I'm like, why is she protecting Candice after last week? If McCrae were to treat me the way Howard treated her, there's no way I would stand by him.  I proved it with the Elissa vote when the Moving Company was still here..
Judd: I thought, are these people idiots..
Amanda: The thing i learned from that, whenever something doesn't make sense, there's an alliance happening..
Judd: We have to make sure one of us gets HoH.. Either us 3, Aaryn or Spencer.
Amanda: I think Helen would be ok too.
Judd: Just not Elissa.  She's unpredictable.. Helen has a hard time controlling her.  What would you do?  One would be easy, but the 2nd would get blood on your hands no matter what.
Amanda: It's a hard week to get HoH.
**it's a hard week not to.
Amanda: Who I can trust more. Who understands the game more.. and would understand they'r enot going home.
Judd: GM would pop off.  You better study up.  It might not even be knock out, since everyone thinks it is..
Amanda: My concern is if someone random gets HoH and I'm on the block again and we don't have the numbers.

They speculate about scenarios wherein they wouldn't have the numbers to keep the alliance safe and together..

10:12 am Aaryn is now in the bathroom too..

Amanda: Let's stay optimistic.. I think (me going up again) is just gonna piss off the live feeders.
Judd: Yeah, I think people probably are pissed.

Judd: (to Aaryn) Jessie asked what's the deal with me and you..
Amanda: She asked me too.
Aaryn: She's really annoying.
Judd: Yeah, I'm bout f'in over it. On a personal side.  There's no escapin' it.  I can't just drive down the road and pretend I gotta go to work.

Judd tells Aaryn about GM's freak out about the beds last night..

Aaryn: The thing is.. you know when you lie a lot, the lie becomes real in your head?
Amanda: Yeah.
Aaryn: When she sees him and he is not about her, she's really gonna need therapy. 
**yup

BREAKING NEWS! CBS Confirms 9 Person Jury:  The Big Brother 15 jury begins this week with BOTH evicted HGs from the Double Eviction!

10:26am
Cam 1
Kitchen
Jessie, Aaryn and Amanda

Amanda: I love how there are condom and dental dam wrappers everywhere.
Jessie: Did you see the cucumber in the storage room?
Amanda: Yeah, it was brought to my attention.
Jessie: I'm not gonna lie.  I thought about it..  Last night was so fun.

Amanda: Dude, that sangria was soo good last night.  And it lasted for so long.

Amanda makes nice nice with Jess, giving her pancake tips..

10:45am
Cam 3 and 4
Helen, Aaryn, Andy, Amanda

Helen: Aaryn and I were talking about an idea.. every couple of years, we all plan a trip and everyone goes.
Aaryn: And I want everyone to come visit me.

Amanda: And come to Miami.. or if there's a big festival going on somewhere?  Like South By Southwest?
Aaryn: Yeah..
Helen: That sounds awesome.  I'll Texas it up.
Andy: I've never been to Texas.
Aaryn: You would love it, Andy.


Amanda: I wanna do this again.  Like if there's another Big Brother season.
Helen: I think you would deifnitely be asked.
Aaryn: There are very few people who can overpower my persoinality.
Amanda: Can you imagine me, Rachel, Janelle?
Helen: Drama!

Amanda: I think Ginamarie..
Aaryn: No. Ginamarie will not be invited back.  You have to be good at things, not just batshit crazy.

Talk turns to sleeping arrangements..

Aaryn: I've slept with everyone here, because I shack up with everyone, because I'm a big whore.

Then..

Aaryn: I never slept with Howard, because Jessie said he was feeling her up in the middle of the night.  And he always gave me these looks, and with those big lips.. I couldn't handle it.
**Aaryn, Aaryn, Aaryn.. did you forget your muzzle this morning?
**Howard, if I'm ever in the BB house, you can feel me up any time. 

Talk turns to the Endurance Comp last week. Then fiber pills.. Then Ginamarie's odd diet..

Amanda: I never see her eat food.  I only see her eat fiber pills.
Aaryn: She eats in the middle of the night. It's like, scary. In the middle of the night..
**true. and fishies.. Timecheck -- 10:55am


11:04am
Cam 3 and 4
Aaryn, Helen, Judd, Andy

Aaryn: Even though she humiliated me so badly, I feel badly for her.. She's leaving  in a clown suit.  But, if she were to stay, it would be drama and tirades..
Helen; She's mad at me that I'm not campaigning for her.
Judd: That's her job.

A very frank discussion about Candice's complete lack of game follows..   They are all in agreement that she's leaving.

11:10am
Candice sticks her head out to say good morning.. Aaryn goes in..

11:12am
Judd: We gotta make sure, most importantly, that Jessie doesn't get HoH this week.
Helen: Mm hmm
Judd: I don't think she'd put either of ya'll up, but she'd put me up.
Helen: I don't think so.. She's like in love with you.
Judd: She's actin' weird.  I don't know if ya'll have noticed, but I'm friends with evrerybody.
Helen: She talks a lot about you.
Judd: It's one sided.
Helen: I know.
Judd: It started out with just being 26 and (horny), but then she started throwing my name out there in crazy plans..
Helen: She wants the two of you to play this game together.
Judd: I'm not playin' duos.  This isn't duos season. 

Helen goes in..

Judd: (to andy) I'm not gonna lie.. We did make out and stuff.

Aaryn and Helen come back out.

Helen: She apologized to me last night.
Aaryn: To me too. Just don't do anything you have to apologize for.

Judd: I can't wait til tomorrow night.  I don't feel a double eviction comin' on.  I think they'll wait til jury.
**Your spidey senses need work. 
Andy: You never know.

Talk turns to Veto.. OTEV..  Aaryn doesn't want Candice in the house for Otev.  She fears for her safety.

Aaryn: Did Jessie say to you that Amanda wanted to backdoor you?
Helen: No, I haven't heard that one.
Aaryn: Ok.. Last night, Amanda said to me..
Helen: Oh!  No!  She did say that to me a couple nights ago.. When she was on the block and Amanda was up as MVP.  But.. I didn't believe it.  TO me, it was just her trying to get Amanda out.  It didn't even register with me.
Aaryn: I don't know how it got back to Amanda..
Helen: And I talked to Jessie about it like 4 days ago.  I didn't even talk to Elissa about it.  In my mind, I think I said to Jessie, thanks for the information, and then I didn't give it another thought.
Aaryn: I'm just worried why Amanda would think it came from me..
Helen: Maybe I did tell Elissa that conversation with Jessie.. Because I've been telling Elissa we can't trust Jessie.. Amanda's not still upset with you, is she?
Aaryn: No.. but McCrae doesn't trust me.
Helen: Jessie's making it up.  I'll talk to McCrae and Amanda.
Aaryn: Judd's scaring me.  He's going between me and Jessie..
Helen; I have your back over Judd. I trust you more.
Aaryn; Thank you.
Helen; He's keeping her close, in case she makes it to jury, she's his vote.
Aaryn: I also think he's MVP.
Helen; Me too.

11:26pm -- timecheck

Aaryn: When people make deals with me, i believe them.. but I've just started to think I can't trust him..
Helen: Don't be nervous. We just have to be really aware of it.  Judd wants Amanda out so he can play with McCrae.  And that's why it's smart to keep Amanda too.  If we let Amanda go, McCrae gets together with Judd, Spencer and maybe Andy?  And they brigade us out of this game.  You can't let the 4 of those boys come together.  If Amanda were to get kicked out, then it's Ginamarie, you, Jessie, Me, and ELissa, and they don't think we'd work together. He's probably gonna want you or me out next.. Amanda is the main bridge between you and me.  For OUR safety, if Amanda leaves this game, McCrae gets that much stronger.  If you let McCrae play this game with those boys?  That's danger. 

11:28pm Judd comes back outside.

11:35am
Cam 1 - Elissa and Amanda are talking diet and fitness in the bathroom.
Cam 3 - The Backyard Couch Crew - Topic - Nick - Aaryn is urging people (mostly Helen) to stop encouraging the fantasy of this fake relationship that GM has convinced herself is real.. Andy and Judd get behind Aaryn on this..  Finally, Helen gets it.

11:47am
Bathroom
Candice, Elissa and Amanda

Not much talking.. Hair and makeup..

11:48am

What starts as a conversation about trusting the wrong people in the beginning turns to something completely different..

Aaryn: It's just embarrassing.. so embarrassing..  There are so many things that I didn't realize.. that are going to be so humiliating for my family and friends to watch, and it's like, forever and ever that is there, and it's humiliating and it's disgusting.
Helen: All you can do is make it better.
Judd: People remember the end more than the beginning.
Helen: That's a good saying, Judd. Don't think you're alone in that boat, Aaryn.
Judd: Especially Andy. (kidding)

11:50am
Candice comes out.  Talk turns to snoring..

11:55am
Couch chatter moves on to placenta eating.. Judd's in rare form on this one, if you're interested in a funny but gross flashback.

This concludes the Morning Update. It's time for a wee bloggy break.  I'll see you back here with a new top post in just a bit. :-) Please mind the critters on the live feeds.










Permalink







51 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Why a nine person jury?

August 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Judd is doing the same thing to Jessie that Howard did to Candice. No one is bashing him like they did Howard. Interesting....

August 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Judd is doing the same thing to Jessie that Howard did to Candice. No one is bashing him like they did Howard. Interesting....

August 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger areinke said...

Its just been confirmed through CBS's facebook, that the jury will begin with both evicted people this week.
Sorry if you already knew that ;)

August 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger areinke said...

It's been confirmed through CBS's facebook page that jury will start with both evicted houseguests from this week.

Sorry if you already knew that ;)

August 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

According to tweets, it's official-there will be a 9 person jury and 2 finalists. Of course, I don't have Julie Chen's private number so I am basing this off tweets, not inside information.

Ewwww-I just realized, that means Jessie will be on jury. I do believe Judd in this case, she will vote personal. Of course, since they can't keep anyone off jury at this point, the order of the target for eviction list might change.

August 7, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

"The Pouters"---redux

cool

August 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why so many Amanda haters?? I love her!!! Did I miss something?

August 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello all

Also goodbye, off to work. Have a great day :) See you tonight for the show party.

August 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

BB tries to find professional liars to be on the show. I get it now

August 7, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Missy

Judd knows Jessie is trying to play him and she is. So he said he would let her think that but he would just play her harder. A little different from Candice and Howie

August 7, 2013 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Missy

The difference I see in the Candice/Howard and Judd/Jessie relationships is this.

Candice really liked Howard. Whether it was friendship or romance, she liked him enough to look out for his welfare ahead of anyone else in the house including herself. Howard knew that and used it to his advantage.

Judd and Jessie play the back and forth game equally. She talks about using him for information as much as he uses her. She says she doesn't want anything to do with him, but if he talks to Aaryn Jessie comes right back for a cuddle and a kiss. And Judd did not set Jessie up to sabotage her game. She has made bad game moves on her own that have left her in a position that her own game may be ruined.

August 7, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont know why it took me so long to figure that out. All the show does is find pathological liars to put in the house. They are all pros at it its just some are better than others and each one has there own style. If any of you go to a casting call, I suggest lying about everything

August 7, 2013 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why are two of the throwaways (Jessie and Candice) the only two that see how it's playing out this year. Queen Amanda and everyone else sees how far up her butt they can get. The dynamic of this house has me really confused.

August 7, 2013 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiiii!! :)

August 7, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Caroline and fellow Dishers!!

Grendon, your inflatable Marilyn comment made me laugh so hard, I choked on my coffee. Usually, I am not awake enough to comment, but when you wake up laughing, you know it's a good day. So here I am.

On a game note, while I hope Candice is evicted, with the DE, I wouldn't be too surprised if Amanda also finds herself out of the house tonight. In her defense, she's been my favorite so far. But her inability to control herself and her comments lately, and also her inability to be introspective based on others comments and America as the possible MVP, makes it hard to keep heading up her fan club.

I'm not sure who to root for after this. I'm thinking Andy, as he's played such a clean game so far and is waaaaay off of anyone's radar. If he can step up and win a few competitions, he could pull it off. Same goes for MC. Though she drives me nuts, Helen is also playing a great game and is only just now coming into people's heads as a potential nominee/evictee.

Need more coffee. Have a great day all!

August 7, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

paddy028

I don't see it as Queen Amanda and up-the-butt crawling. Amanda may be the princess, but Helen is the queen. And Helen is far too proper for butt crawling. She may however, allow the peasants to form a line so that they can kiss her ring.

August 7, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Good morning Carolyn! And Company!
LOL @Caro...about Howard feeling you up. I cracked up.

I do think Jessie likes Judd. I think she's young, immature and was jealous of the other relationships. And, she was probably shocked that she didn't have one, seeing as she's the prettiest girl there. (according to her)

August 7, 2013 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glendon.

You are probably right, but this week there is an opportunity to get one of those two out, and everyone, including Helen, are deferring to Amanda.

August 7, 2013 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Grendon and Carolyn...about Helen. I do see her as running the game, but I also think Amanda is, too. Amanda was the key person in getting Nick out, I think, when she persuaded McCrae. I see them both as controlling their "sides." Everyone that has left, though, has been both their choices, I think. I wish we could have a discussion about this...;)

August 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger lee said...

I don't know why they keep telling Candice to go talk to GM, the HOH. The HOH doesn't vote. HOH doesn't have power anymore. Unless it's her thinking that they would do what the HOH wants. Deals, schmeals. They give too much power to the HOH once the noms are final.

August 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Don't ya think the MVP twist will be over Thursday, with jury? I do.

August 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I read GM's blog. It was really bad. My guess is that, even if she does not have an actual learning disability, school probably was not her top priority. However, I don't think this is as much a GM problem as it is a problem with our school system.

When I was young everything we did was written by hand. Now the majority of schools use computers. I knew education was going down the toilet when my oldest daughter was in 3rd grade. She did not do well in spelling. Her teacher told me that they were going to concentrate on things that were more important and not make her stressed out about the spelling. She told me, and I quote, "We don't really worry too much about the spelling because in a few years everything will be done on computers and with the spell check kids don't really need to learn how to spell." My daughter didn't start paying attention to her spelling until she was half way through the 9th grade. I think that was only because her older cousin used to tease her when she would misspell things on facebook.

I think facebook, social networking, texting and instant messaging have also taken away basic spelling and grammar skills because of all the abbreviations-LOL, SMH, OMG. Autocorrect is a poor substitute for education. For example, right now my computer is telling me that autocorrect is not a word. Why? Because before we had autocorrect, it wasn't a word. (BTW-texting and facebook also are not words.)

Needless to say, I would be afraid of what would happen if we lost our technology for even a few days. The newer generations are not being prepared to know how to do some of the things that used to be considered the basics.

August 7, 2013 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

kittkatt99

Thank you. I'm glad I could help start your day off with a laugh.

August 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Who can't stand listening to Helen telling everyone how to play their game and letting them know what's good and bad for their game? ME!

August 7, 2013 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! Imagine the first two at the Jury House being Candice and then Aaryn. LOL.

August 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Wow a 9 person jury, That means all three Aayrn, GM, Spencer could be there to decide the winner. Jessie and Candice too, Like said earlier today, Jessie might vote personally and not hand Judd or McCrae what I think could be a prize.

This is just my opinion I would love to see Candice out and Judd become the next HOH and say some speech about Jessie put her on the block and send her home, all still shocked my the double eviction announcement.

Or they all ban together and vote out Spencer and Jessie and keep Candice and fill the house with more tension since Candice escaped two evictions.

They could go after Amanda and the rest stay, ban together some how and flip the house way.

These are just opinions and fun thoughts, The house could go many different ways after finding out that its a Double eviction and Jury night. Either way it will be a fun episode non the less and what eventually happens happens.

August 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello again everyone. I had to stop reading because I'm laughing hysterically. Amanda thinks the live feeders would be pissed if she goes up again???? LMAO!!! If only she knew...

August 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Sorry I Forgot to say Good Morning Carolyn!! :)

August 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon...

Right on... Amanda the Princess with the big mouth and

Queen Helen with the scheming.

August 7, 2013 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

OMG!!! I had to stop reading again!!! If there is ANY justice in the BB world, I would absolutely LOVE to see Aaryn go out behind Candice Thursday. She despises her so much??? Try spending a week in the jury house with her... One on One!!! That tickles me to pieces. I don't think it would bother Candice, she'd just ignore her. Aaryn's head would absolutely explode with all her vile thinking and no one to express it to!! Oh PLEASE, if/when Candice goes, let Aaryn be right on her heels. For that, I will put up with another week of Amanda.

August 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger wwepredict said...

Does Helen not realise she is playing this game for Amanda? She keeps getting rid of potential allies and paving the way for an Amanda victory. It's ridiculous.

August 7, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger eliz said...

I'm so upset that 1) Amanda is not leaving and 2) We have to wait forever to watch Aaryn learn she lost her job. Therefore I am going to start BBAU today. I already don't like Tahan. You know girls who say "I don't get along with girls, all my friends are guys" are trouble. Exactly why I disliked Jessie when BB started - until left the popular group and is gunning for Amanda.

August 7, 2013 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

paddy028

Things arent what they seem at all. The real game hasnt even started yet

August 7, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I realize now why Helen is in politics. She was explaining to Aaryn all the reasons they need to protect Amanda from being evicted. She explained why McCrae would be more dangerous as a single player than he is as part of the McCranda duo and you know what? It actually made sense. Someone definitely needs to get rid of Helen before final 2. And whoever makes it to final 2 better hope Helen is on their side and campaigning for them to get the votes.

August 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger JeremyRenGirl said...

I agree Grendon, this is definitely Helen's House...Amanda just got caught in the crossfire because she has strong opinions on who should and shouldn't be put up. Definitely a drama queen but I have liked her from the beginning and as of yet she is not really a threat to anyone...she hasn't won didly and the power of her voice only goes so far.

August 7, 2013 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Amen Grendon...I thing the ring kissing line forms to the right!

August 7, 2013 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Lucky13

Dont see that happening unless maybe Elissa wins HOH

August 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Lee

I think they tell her to talk to GM just to deflect blame

August 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Helen is 100% right... If amanda goes, the men will align

August 7, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

eliz

I watch BB UK because someone is kind enough to upload the videos each day. Where and how do you watch BB AUS? Did their season just start or has it been on a while? I'm not sure if I could handle 3 Big Brothers though. I have one big sister and she used to torment the crap out of me.

August 7, 2013 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

@Grendon

Maybe auto-correct needs a hyphen and Facebook needs a capital F.

If they are not focusing on spelling they needs to increase reading volume so correct usage will be absorbed subconsciously.

August 7, 2013 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I'm not sure if production planned a 9-person jury when the game first started, or if they did it to get out in front of the potential racial issues that being evicted during the HoH reign of GinaMarie (or Aaryn, who thinks she's running the show this week) might cause.

At least this allows Candice to make it to the jury, rather than leaving the house right behind her friend, Howard.

August 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

To follow Helen's logic to the end, then she should be campaigning to vote out Spencer, thereby locking in another female (Candice)in her army, and reducing the male population.

Helen has presented so many scenarios I'm not sure which, if any, she is actually following. I do know that she can scramble and adjust very well.

August 7, 2013 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

WHERE IS SPENCER? Has anyone seen him on the feeds this morning?

August 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Aaryn has said that she doesn't trust Amanda. She can't seem to get Andy or Judd to say that they don't trust Amanda. Now Helen has backtracked from wanting to vote Amanda out to saying that they need Amanda. Because of this, I have to wonder if Aaryn has ulterior motives in telling Amanda that GM hates her. As soon as she said it she told Amanda 'you have to promise not to tell her.' She knows Amanda takes things personally and that she wants everyone to like her. She knows Amanda is a loose cannon. She also knows that Amanda does not have a good track record when it comes to not confronting people who she thinks are against her. Do you think Aaryn is hoping that Amanda calls out Ginamarie? If they get in a fight while Amanda is on the block it might make people reconsider their vote. I know Aaryn really hates Candice so I don't think she would push for Amanda to leave this week. But if I was trying to make sure Amanda stayed in the house, I don't think I would share that kind of information with her.

Of course, on the flip side, maybe Aaryn is afraid Amanda would nominate her for eviction. Maybe she is just trying to make sure Amanda has a long list of potential targets in the event that she wins HOH.

August 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello all.

Happy one day till double eviction!

I just read GM's blog and CBS did barely, if any editing on it. I started reading through the comments at the bottom of it but they were pretty unbearable to read. I can't believe how critical people are.

My question to all you BB experts out there is... do the house guests get some kind of therapy or such after leaving the house that is provided by CBS (like they do for Survivor)?

If not they should be more careful to not let in people who have serious emotional instabilities like GM. It really just breaks my heart.

Ok, back to the shadows I go.

<3 Aris

August 7, 2013 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I like Amanda and feel sorry for her about her job.

I think a lot of the online bashing of her may be part of Aaryn's family publicist fueling anger towards a new target in subtle ways via social media. What better way to save Aaryn than to give the public a bigger target? If working.....

August 7, 2013 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Aaryn may have just peed in her post toasties by telling Amanda that GM HATES HER. Amanda doesn't believe it (although GM has expressed this feeling)and I feel this was just Aaryn being a 'mean girl'. Who tells someone that someone else hates you. She had to know that would upset Amanda.

Do you think she is trying to get her to blow up and cause another scene? I think Aaryn is trying to drive a wedge between Helen and Amanda.

August 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :0)

New top post! ♫ClickMebaby1moretime

August 7, 2013 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Because Jessie knows its bullshit and isn't going around defending him at the cost of her game. Howard led Candace to believe they had something real. Us its a two way street with him. Instead of being sucked in and looking like a fool Jessie's talking as much shit abt Judd as he does abt her

August 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below