;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday Afternoon - Jessie/Judd Fight

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  The feeds came back around 12:30pm and returned to Trivia at 3:10pm.  In between, there was a fight between Jessie and Judd, quite a lot of game planning for tonight, and the usual paranoia with heaping spoonfuls of deceit.

Judd is right to be paranoid.  Helen wants very much to orchestrate his departure this evening, and she's spent the past little while making sure her minions are on board with that.  Naturally, Amanda is more than willing, as she believes Judd's been MVP these past 2 weeks.  McCrae is much less so.. Frankly, I'm hoping Judd wins HoH instead.  I'd hate to see him evicted tonight.

Before I get into the coverage,  I want to remind you about the Live Show Viewing Party here on BBDish tonight at 8:50pm Eastern!  As with ALL Viewing Parties here on BBDish, there will be East Coast Live Stream links available for those of you on the west coast, stuck with TWC or suffering a football preemption on tonight of all nights!

Next, I want to thank everyone for your incredible support of BBDish via your live feed signups and hits on the tip jar. :-)  It is only with your support that independent Big Brother sites like BBDish are able to continue on year after year, feeding your addiction and enabling you to have non-cave-live existences during the summer.



So again.. Thank you!  I can't believe I've been doing this for 9 seasons already!  I'm honored by everyone whose been with me since the beginning, and so pleased to welcome the people who are just now discovering the dish.  Can you believe we're almost at 25 million hits?!

**Apologies if you're annoyed by the tip jar appearances in posts.  It's the only way the vast number of people who view the site on only their cel phones ever see it. 

Here's the coverage...

1:24pm
Camera 1

Jessie: Today.. He told me to shut the f*ck up.
Candice: I heard him. 
Jessie: Nobody seems to give a shit.. again.
Candice: No.  You have to stick up for yourself.  You told him not to talk to you like that.

Helen enters the bathroom and goes about her business..  Jessie pumps up the volume.. Helen comes running..

Jessie: Whatever.. I'm so sick of being in an environment where people can like talk down to you and make  you feel like shit..
**cue the croc tears.
Helen: What's wrong??
Jessie: ..and nobody cares..
Helen: What's wrong??

Jessie: .. and everybody just looks the other way. I'm SO sick of being in this environment where nobody is a good Christian.
**seriously? you're gonna go there?
Helen: What's wrong?
Jessie: ..They just turn the other cheek, because they're trying to win 500,000 dollars.  Whatever.

Helen: What happened?
Candice: She's upset with Judd because he..
Helen: Why?  What did he do?
Jessie:  Because he told me to shut the f*ck up!
Helen: When?
Jessie: In HoH!
Helen: Today??
Jessie: Yeah, and he was talking shit about me.
Helen: What did he say??
Jessie: We were talking about the sleep things, like sleep moaning, and he was like "Haha, yeah, it's like she's getting f*cked in her sleep.  It's hilarious."

Big, crying gasp..

Helen: He said that to you??
Jessie: Yes!  And then he told me to shut the f*ck up..
Helen: Where is he?
Jessie: ..when I tried to defend myself. In the cockpit.
Helen: Is he in here?
Jessie: Yes.

Cam 3 - Judd's in the cockpit with Amanda and McCrae, hearing all of this..

Helen goes to the Cockpit to grab Judd..

Helen: Hey, Judd..
Judd: What's wrong?
Helen:  Jessie's really upset.  I think you said something really mean to her upstairs?  You should talk to her.  She said that you said something like.. She's crying.

Judd: She's cryin' now?  She's puttin' on a show ya'll.  This is a show.
**I concur.

Judd: Would you come with me?  I don't wanna talk to her alone.
Helen: Yeah.

Judd heads out with Helen...  and back to camera 1.  Jessie launches..
Judd: Are you alright?
Jessie: Don't try to come out here and ask if I'm alright after you told me to stfu!
Judd: She just told me to.  I was jokin' and you said that you were highly offended, and I knew you wasn't cuz you talk about butterscotch stuff all the time and..
Jessie: What?!
Judd: What we were talkin about wasn't even negative.. 
Jessie: You're supposed to be my friend, Judd..
Judd: We are, but..
Jessie: And.. You go and make a comment to Andy about how it sounds like I'm getting f*cked in my sleep because I..
Judd: I said it sounds like someone's gettin nailed..
Jessie: Because of my sleep moaning?
Judd: ..and it's just Jessie sleepin'.
Jessie:  Judd, you know the way that you said it, and it wasn't to be nice to me.

Judd's had enough..

Judd:  Well, you're just bein' dramatic.  I'd appreciate it if you just wouldn't talk to me..

Judd:.. to me ever again.
Jessie: After, after..
Judd: Don't look at me.  Don't associate with me..
Jessie: After..
Helen: OK, guys..
Jessie: After you said that, I go, please, that was a very inappropriate comment, and please take it back, and you go, Shut the F*ck up, Jessie.
Judd: Everyone was up there.  I absolutely can't stand you. You're the worst person. I've been fakin' bein' nice to you, but..
Helen: Ok.. Ok.. Obviously this fight was unnecessary.
**and wouldn't have happened had you not instigated it, Helen.. however well meaning I think you were in this actual instance.

Judd: You're the worst person ever.  You make it miserable for me here.
Helen: Hey, Judd.  Hey Judd.. I thought we could make this better..
**she scoots him out.
Judd: I'm sorry ya'll.

Jessie: That's that.  That's why he said stuff like that to me, because he's actually secretly hating me..
Judd: No, I thought we were jokin around, but if it's gonna be..

Elissa enters.

Helen: I didn't hear it.
Jessie: I'm the worst person ever, guys.
Judd: (to Helen) Andy would have the same story I did..  You're blowin' it completely out of proportion.  Everyone was up there.  Why would I say something in front of everybody if I was tryin to be that big of a dick?
Jessie: You told me to stfu , Judd.
Judd: I just thought it was in a jokin' way.  We talk like that all the time.
Jessie: OK, well it wasn't in a joking way.

Judd: I really don't think I hurt your feelings.. I think you're really just wantin' attention like always. But I do apologize..
Jessie: You really did hurt my feelings..
Judd: ..but I do apologize..

Jessie: You're supposed to be my friend, Judd.
Judd: I really do apologize if I did..

Helen: He's apologized.

Jessie: That's not sincere!
**translation - I haven't milked this for nearly enough attention yet!

Jessie: He just told me I'm the worst person in this house. That he hates me, and that he's been faking being nice to me, and now you're trying to apologize to me?!
Judd: (shakes head)  It's just somethin' everyday, Jessie.  Every single day.
Jessie: No it's NOT!!  You're the one who's always..
Judd:..walkin on eggshells around ya.  You're always upset.
Jessie: I'm like Yeah, everything's fine.. What was I upset about yesterday?
Judd: I don't know, but you were staying up in the room all by yourself..

Helen: Hey you guys.. I did not bring you out here to fight..
Jessie: You're judging me, you're not being a friend to me..
Judd: (to Helen) She just wants to fight with me.  (to the Room) It's all for attention, and I do apologize if I did hurt your feelings..
**all throughout this, Judd has never once raised his voice.

Jessie: (talks over him and I can't make it out)
Judd: You should've tried out for The Real World.  You would've been good on there.
Jessie: ok.  Alright. Just keep the negative comments coming.

Helen: I didn't hear it.  I just saw she was upset.

Judd: I apologize if I offended anyone else.  Candice, I apologize if I offended you.
Candice: Ok, ya'll, just stop fighting.
Judd:  I didn't mean it the way it came out, and I don't think that anyone around though..
Jessie: Yeah, Judd, you're so innocent.
Judd: Yeah.. and you're so..

Candice: He's apologizing, Jessie.

Helen: He's apologizing, Jessie.
Jessie: It's not sincere.  I'm not gonna accept it.
Judd: No, I mean.. It is sincere.  I apologize for sayin, You're a travesty to be around, and I don't mean that, and I just said that out of anger, but..

Jessie: I don't accept your apology.
Judd: ok.. Cool. If we never speak to each other again, that's fine.

He walks back into the Cockpit.

Jessie: Yeah, that's what you want, so you can go hang out with Aaryn.
Judd: Thank you.  I love you.

Helen goes into the Cockpit with Judd.  Camera 3 now.. McCrae and Amanda are still there.. giggling a bit over the sheer stupidity of the fight.

Judd: Did you not see that she wanted a fight as soon as I came out there?  She wasn't cryin'..  She was (makes a noise)
Helen: Yeah.. That's true.. 
Judd: She just wants a fight.  It's all for attention.  She wants ya'll to turn against me before the double eviction vote because she knows everyone's gunning for her.  Andy was right next to me and he can vouch.
Helen: Don't worry about it.  I just saw her crying and she seemed upset, so.. You're fine.

Helen leaves.

Judd shares the finer points of the argument with Amanda and McCrae.. "You're the worst person I've ever met in my life.. I'm so tired of fakin' it.. "

The feeds remained on a while longer, and unrelated to the fight above, Helen personally checked in with everyone in her alliance to make sure they were all still on the same page to backdoor Judd during the Double Eviction tonight.. With the exception of McCrae, it seems all are on board.. 

Win it, Judd! It's time.








Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

How can anyone possibly buy Helen's act? Judd going would definitely be bad for the other guys. They need to band together and not let Helen make this an all female house. Luckily at least one of the comps on DE has a physical nature

August 8, 2013 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jessie just refuses to let Candice go. I think this was some last ditch effort to mobilize votes for her. I dont dislike Jessie, i think she is a good dynamic in the house, but she has a really strange emotional response to life

August 8, 2013 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Nobody's a good christian.
They turn the other cheek just because they're trying to win $500,000.

I thought people turned the other cheek because that is what Jesus would do. In that case, I guess they are good christians.

August 8, 2013 at 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judd shouldn't have made out with Jessie if he hated her so much

August 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Does anyone know if the evicted hg are allowed to give interviews? Or their thoughts on the season since they are out of the house? Just curious....I wonder what they are thinking.

August 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

August

Judd didn't hate Jessie to begin with. I didn't see a real romatic connection. It was more friendship and I think he felt protective of her after bed-gate.

They have been playing different games for a while now. When she couldn't get him to do what she wanted by talking, she decided to try getting close to him in other ways thinking that would give her some kind of control over him.

Jessie made it clear she was not interested in him, he was not her type and she was only using him for game purposes. Her mistake was telling other people this information. Judd knows she was using him and he used her back.

Oh the tangled web we weave......(I'm sure you know the rest.)

August 8, 2013 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

And back to her being jealous of Aaryn, of course. Judd is completely right about her just doing this to get attention, and good on him for calling out her bs. (Although I'm sure many will just say he's a bully as some seem to have become so overly sensitive and searching for any reason to rant.)

@Grendon, hilarious and exactly on point - as always!

So excited for tonight's show! I can't wait to see what happens!

August 8, 2013 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

when i saw the photo in the last post i thought it was Nakomis staring at the memory wall for a spilt second....weird, eh? lol

August 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can someone please put up thelink for the east coast. I want to make sure its working

August 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Helene from NJ said...

My thoughts exactly Grendon...

Hi Everyone! I am so freakin' excited for tonight's show!!! You all make summer so much fun :) I can't believe it's been 9 years. Wow! Thank you Carolyn, and everyone else who participates here.

August 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I HATE that they know about the double eviction tonight!,

August 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@August....Jessie was the one using Judd. She has said numerous times she would never date him in real life because he doesn't reach her standards but she is willing to use him to get ahead in the house. Judd feels the same way so it is a mutual use. Lol

August 8, 2013 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I don't think you need to apologize for putting the Donate "button" front and center.

August 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Helen knew what she was doing by putting Judd and Jess in front of each other. She was creating a situation that keeps the spot light off of her and on those two right before what they believe and we know to be a DE. Smart play. For some reason I am not a Judd fan. I can't put my finger on why though. I am ok with Candace going first and Judd following her an hour later.

August 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Carolyn

You really think Helen had good intentions there? I still have not seen anything from here that says genuine caring. She is gaming 24/7

August 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Where can I watch the show live online? I used to know where, but I have forgotten the site! My husband has control of the TV tonight, of all nights!! I don't want to wait to watch later on the DVR! These are serious problems people! :)

August 8, 2013 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Mitton said...

Jessie likely was playing it up a bit but I think she's been attacked quite a bit and doesn't have thick enough skin for it.
Judd makes fun of her, then tells her to STFU then comes in and tells her off for being upset about it and says he's been faking with her the entire time but then apologizes and it's her that's wrong for thinking the apology was insincere?
some people treat others that they don't respect in a completely different way than ones they do. If he doesn't like Jessie that much then he shouldn't bring her so close to his game - he's definitely not playing for jury votes.
Also, Helen is so transparent and I get very little enjoyment out of her which is sad because her game play is pretty impressive.

August 8, 2013 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Please come join us in the Live Show Party Post!

:0)

August 8, 2013 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below