;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Morning in the BB15 House

Wakey-wakey houseguests!  It's 8am!! Time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  You did a stellar job of it last night, and that's covered on The Overnight Report! Now what have you got in store for us this morning?

Happy Friday, BB Lovers!   Today in the Big Brother house, we'll definitely be having nominations, and all of the meetings that go along with that.  With Andy in HoH, I'll be pre-icing my wrists.  Love him though I do, he is hands down the fastest talker in the BB15 house.  May an orchid bloom in the garden of everyone who has hit the tip jar!


In addition to noms, I believe we'll have a Have Not Food Reveal, and there is a  possibility of either a Luxury Comp of sorts or a Pandora's Box, the latter being the more likely in my mind, since the backyard wasn't locked down last night.  Then again, with Andy's HoH there to fill the comp slot for Sunday night, that may be sufficient..

CBS Interactive Inc.The HGs passed the half way point the other night, which means we have too!  Now it's down to the nitty gritty!

For those of you who haven't gotten the live feeds yet this season, in case you weren't aware, they're only 9.99/month, and if you'd like to try them out, I've got a handy 2 day free trial for you right here. :-)

You too, Canadians!

A full month for less than the cost of a single movie ticket.  Not too shabby! 

8:17am And.... They're Up!  Kinda... And for the 1st time this season, Andy has his very own -albeit temporary- bed!
It's the Brady Bunch gone Wrong!

For the moment, he's burrowing in it, as are the rest of the HGs.  That will soon change.  Please refresh this post periodically throughout the BB morning to reveal the morning as it progresses...

Checking the site stats right now, we are on the cusp of hitting 25,000,000 hits! --24,904,055

8:30am
BB: I saidddd, it's time to get up for the day!!

Helen is the lone HG to get vertical thus far, although Andy does lift his head a couple centimeters off the pillows and begin to open his eyes, much like a baby marsupial..

8:35am
Helen's in the bathroom, doing her morning routine..  Elissa's doing a little camera talking.. and then she includes her waking roommates.  Helen heads outside to exercise..

Elissa: Everyone takes you so seriously.. Spencer looks like he might be going to a business meeting.  McCrae, Amanda decided they were gonna ditch the hippie look and wash their hair, so they decided to get dressed today.. and I don't mean in sweats and tshirts.. Their best attire is when they pull clothes out of their dirty clothes hamper..
Aaryn: (giggles)
Elissa: They were going for a business look.  I heard them talking about their big plans for the morning.. McCrae cut his hair off.. He said he needed to look a little more professional for his job.. Amanda got mad, Said she might Self-Evict.. Spencer encouraged it.  That's what you get when BB threatens you.  Aaryn, I'm telling you, they're going all out in there.  Every morning I get up and I think, I feel so inadequate next to you guys.. You're always so up, put together..
Aaryn: It feels like an elephant stepped on my shoulders and then took a shit on my face.
Elissa:
Aaryn: it's a new spa treatment.  That's why you don't look as good as McCrae and Amanda..
Elissa: I asked McCrae if when he cut off his har, he would save the grease for me.. so I could make dreads.
Aaryn: Elissa, I can't imagine a hippie version of you.. flowers, Jesus sandals..

Elissa: Oh how I miss him.. I think who I miss the most is Jeremy.. then Nick.. and I hate to bring this up, because he's everyone's favorite Big Brother player, but David made a huge impact on this game..
Aaryn: I know you miss Howard.
Elissa: Howie..
Aaryn: He hated to be called Howie.  His ex girlfriend called him that all the time during sex.  Amanda needs to run immediately after the finale.
Elissa: I can't believe he said that to her.  That's so bizarre.
Aaryn: What would your husband do?
Elissa: I wonder what he's thinking about Jeremy.. and .. He probably wants to physically not be very nice to them.

Aaryn: The fact that we can't have butter and make the slop into oatmeal sucks..  My shoulders hurt ffrom wearing lesbian pants.
Elissa: I didn't want to say anything, but Jessie's looking fierce too..

8:46
Aaryn gets out of the HHN room.. and sees that everyone Elissa was talking about is still asleep. They make their way to the kitchen..

Elissa: I wonder what Judd's thinking right now...
Aaryn: How much he hates me?
Elissa: He didn't seem mad at you.
Aaryn: Wait til he has time to think about it.

Elissa: I don't know why I feel the less people we have, the less Have Nots we should have.
Aaryn: mm hmm
Elissa: My gosh.. I bet Candice hit the floor when she saw Judd.
Aaryn: Yeah.

Talk turns to healthy eating..  8:57a Spencer joins the living.. He heads to storage with a honey-do list from Elissa.

Elissa: Jessie has that whole room to herself.
Aaryn: It's crazy.  I bet she wishes Judd were here now.

BB: Spencer, please exchange your microphone for one in the Storage Room.
Aaryn: Spencer, please exchange your attitude for one in the storage room...  Do you think I'm gonna have a Have Not Freak Out?
Spencer: Possible..
Elissa: Would you have missed being a Have Not?  As part of the Big Brother experience.?
Aaryn: I guess so.. and I've been growing a winter coat in preparation.. Candice lost like 15 pounds on slop.

Elissa: She never ate.

9:03am
Spencer goes outside, says goodmorning to the running Helen..

Aaryn: One more black and white picture, and we'll be in the final half.  The guys are probably so freaked out.
Elissa: They should be.
Aaryn: If it was all girls at the end, that would be crazy.
Elissa: Especially since we have really cute girls.  Were you glad Kaitlin left?
Aaryn: mm hmm.  When i found out she tried to throw me under the bus to keep Jeremy?  That's how I can justify that.
Elissa: I don't know what Judd's deal was..
Aaryn: He was playing too hard.

more about Kaitlin..

Aaryn: I don't wanna be carried.  I wanna have friends and make it through.. She wanted to be carried. The Big Brother stars aligned, and Karma always seems to prevail in this house.
**cough
Elissa: I think Judd was definitely MVP.. I think they made em vote for girls 3 weeks and guys 3 weeks..
Aaryn; There was a moment when he got out of solitary that he was thanking the cameras.. I'm like, why would he be thanking the cameras if he didn't get it?


9:09am
Cam 1

Helen takes a break from her run to pump sunshine up Spencer's bum.. and work for his jury vote.

Helen: Between you and me, and please don't repeat it, she (Jessie) was the one who was gonna go. Judd wanted to be a hero to everybody, and eventually, you can't work with people like that.  I felt bad for him, but..
Spencer: It was sad to watch.
Helen: Please know.. I hope I've been able to somewhat return a favor..
Spencer: Absolutely.
Helen: I'm glad you're here, Spencer.  Judd is just too good at this game.  I believed all his lies. It wasn't until Kaitlin walked out the door...
Spencer: It sounds like he got caught in a whole bunch of little lies that added up to big lies..
This is ongoing..

9:15am
Cam 1
Andy comes outside and is greeted warmly..

Andy: Even through all of that, I always knew I wanted you here.
Spencer: Thanks, Andy.
Andy: Just howard's actions made it hard for me to trust him again.
Spencer: Yeah.. He behaved bizarrely.

BB: Spencer, please come to the Diary Room..

Helen has resumed running and she is talking herself out of the craving for a cigarette, out loud, as she goes..

9:21am
Aaryn speculates that something will happen this morning, because BB wanted them all up at 8.. And that they'll do nominations after said speculative mystery event..

9:33am
Camera 1 and 2
Backyard

McCrae: I f'in went through every emotion last night..  As harsh as it was, I was just like, holy sh*t, this is Big Brother.
Helen: And who knows what Candice said when she got out there..
McCrae: I just could not wake up.. and I was having this scary dream that I was in prison, and there was this inmate that was trying to kill me..

Helen: Oh my God.. That is scary..
McCrae: There was this guiy with a machete.. And the police were holding him back.. I just did not hear them til they said, McCrae..
Helen: I got so depressed when I started my run this morning.. Judd is always out here with me.. and I would finish and we would talk for 2 hours about nothing.. and then Andy would join us at some point.. and then Jessie..
McCrae: And I don't wanna go to Diary.. It's gonna be a long one too.
Helen: I was in there for like an hour last night.. I'm sorry McCrae.  I know he was a really good friend of yours.
McCrae: No.. I'm not gonna hold this against anybody.. I made my choice.
Helen: If there's any good to it, you don't have to worry about choosing at the end (between Amanda and Judd).
McCrae:
Helen: Please know.. I almost thought about keeping him when he was pleading.. If we had even had 5 minutes to think about it..
McCrae: I'm not resentful at all.
Helen: He's really good at this game.  Really good at this game. I don't think we would have done it without you.
McCrae: I don't hold it against no one.. I'm an emotional person, and my emotions get bottled up.. Me, it all comes out like a waterfall..
Helen: I had never seen you like that.
McCrae: Few have.
Helen: You don't think with 9 people an eviction would be that emotional.. Normally people are just evicting them without a 2nd thought.. (talk turns to the Moving Company) Had I not won HoH and you not admitted to that, you would've been enemy number one.  I don't know if it was your idea or Amanda's, but that was one of the smartest moves you made.

Talk about the coming clean about the Moving Company continues..  Andy joins them..  Timecheck - 9:43am

Andy: Did they know that you were the one who leaked it?
McCrae: I'm sure they're all bitter about it now..
Helen: But we're all so grateful to you..
Andy: Jeremy was such a jackass..
McCrae; That's what it came down to.. I knew I could trust you guys more than a bunch of shady assholes..  In hindsight, it was an easy decision..

Aaryn comes outside to excercise.. She defers the elliptical to Andy..

Helen: When I was thinking about it, I was like, McCrae's got some balls to tell Amanda..
McCrae; That was the hardest thing before yesterday.. 

Aaryn steers the conversation to the annoying existence known as Jessie.

Aaryn: I got called in DR.. and they were like, how would you feel if one of the evicted HGs was able to compete to get back into the game?

Helen: It is such a battle, and it's the longest season, I keep being like, can we increase the prize money?
Aaryn: 1 million dollars and a contract to host something on CBS.
**mmmmnot for you. 

Andy: So group consensus, if I do get Pandora's Box, I should open it, right?
ALL: YES!!!
Aaryn: What if opening Pandora's Box gives one of them the opportunity to get back in?
Helen: Well, we've all said that if someone comes back in, they're the target til they're gone.

9:52am
Cam 1
Helen: They asked me about that too.. Of course I believed it, and my heart fell down to my stomach.  Can you imagine a bad santa game where it's really good prizes or a chance to come back in.. It'd have to be like really good prizes.. Like a Ford Explorer.

Andy: OK, BB watchers.. What have the negative Pandora's Boxes been? Game changing?
McCrae: Not game changing..
Spencer: They're more for fun..

Aaryn; I may want a date with Lane when I get home.
Spencer: As far as I'm aware, he likes your type.
Aaryn: I think Lane's type is vagina.
Judd: I think Judd's type is girls he can't stand.
Aaryn; I have not told Jessie that Judd kissed me right before the party.
McCrae; Yeah, save it for a party.  That'll shut her up.

Andy: I think it'll be really funny if Jessie walks into the jury house, and Judd's like, What's cookin' good lookin, and Jessie's all, F*ck you!

Helen: I'm gonna go in and have one more cup of coffee, have a shower and then can I talk to you?
Andy: Of course.

Helen goes in..

Andy: I should've made her nervous, talked to everyone else and said, Nope, I'm good.  Did you hear GInamarie last night?  She was like, would it be ok if when I get to jury I beat the shit out of Candice?
Spencer: She was like, I need to read the rule book..
Aaryn: I need to talk to the DR about what she can say about me..
Spencer: Candice?
Aaryn; Yeah.

Skippy flips the quad to Helen and Elissa in the kitchen, chattering..

Timecheck -- 10:04am -- Stretch!!

10:14am
Cam 1 and 2
Backyard

Andy: I thought Jessie was a goner yesterday.
Spencer: I did too!

Andy: You'rew good with me.  I hope you believe that.  I wouldn't steer you wrong.
Spencer: I do.
Andy: I have a plan for this week.  I wanna talk to you later today, but I've been thinking of what I want to do.. Long story short, it involves you.. going nowhere.
Spencer: Good.  I like those plans.  I really apprecite you keepin' me filled in.. I just feel so out of the loop.
Andy: Had you not been on the block yesterday, you would've been filled in.

Andy gets off the elliptical.. 


Spencer: I hate all that bunch of lies made me look bad in your eyes again..
Andy: The way he talked to me..
Spencer: I hate that he put any doubt in your mind about me.. Sometimes here I feel like I'm in the world championship of poker and I'm holding a 2 of clubs.
Andy: I think you're in a really good position.. After this week, people are gonna want to start getting rid of pairs..
Spencer: You've always been good to me..
Andy: Ok.. I'm gonna  go take a shower. 

They chatter on another couple minutes.. then Andy declares himself gross and goes inside..

Spencer: Ohhhh Andrew.. Don't you know that bein' in an alliance is the kiss of death??

10:24am
Helen comes outside..

Spencer: It feels awesome out here, H. This is just perfect weather.
Helen: Perfect.

Helen heads back inside, and the camera follows her.  Chatter about nutrition.. Paleo, etc..


10:29am
Camera 1
Aaryn and Amanda

Amanda: Get out of here.  Why are you messing with me while I'm barely awake.
Aaryn: I did it to Helen too.  She freaked.. But... I really do have a strong feeling that when it's down to 5 people, they're gonna let they jury members compete to get back in.

10:31a
camera 4

Spencer: Renny, is that you?
Aaryn: (squawks) It's Locked!

10:33am Quad Check
  • Aaryn's on a chaise, oiling herself up.. 
  • Spencer's on the Hammock
  • Elissa's in the Chair Room, chatting with Amanda.  McCrae joins.
  • Helen's in the shower. 

10:34am
As soon as Aaryn finishes applying tanning oil...
BB: Aaryn, please come to the Diary Room.
**hehe.

10:44am
Elissa: Did they say Helen you'r enext?
Helen: Ginamarie, then me.  I have to find some clothes to wear.

Andy emerges from his shower, wearing his favorite t-shirt...

Andy: Hello Servants, what have you made me for breakfast?

1:45am
Cam 1 and 2
Backyard Couch

Andy: I think I'm gonna wait for Jess to go to DR, and then call everyone up there.  I'm just gonna tell him, either way, there is no way you're going anywhere.  I almost wanna tell him to throw the veto.. Cuz if Ginamarie goes up, she has to go home.  I think if Jessie gets HoH next week, she just gets rid of Elissa..  If Spencer wins Veto, and takes himself off, I'm gonna have to put GM up, and then I'll want her to go home..  If GM goes up and stays, she's more dangerous, because she'll come gunning for me..

Amanda: Jessie will put me and McCrae up, because she want's to make a big move.  No matter what, Spencer's not going home..
Andy: Helen will probably get Elissa's safety.. and if that happened, we're f'd.
Amanda: Who put GM up?
Andy; MVP.  If this happens, Jessie will trust me.  We'll have lots of time to think about it.. and if Jessie starts acting crazy.. I just feel like GM sees things in black and white..
Amanda: But Jessie needs to go.. Put me up.
McCrae: no!
Andy: If Jessie wins the Veto, GM goes home.  I don't want to put you up..
Amanda: I don't wanna put him up...
McCrae: Yeah, they'd wanna take their shot..

They're playing with fire.. and comparing themselves to Dan and Memphis..

Amanda: I wouldn't even say the scenario until the veto is used.
Andy: Yeah, today, all I'm telling people is that Jessie is the target.

Amanda: There's no way she (Helen) would go home..
Andy: Let's say I put Helen and Jessie.. My only worry is that Helen wouldn't do a good job selling it.
Amanda: i think Jessie needs to go home.
Andy: I agree.  It's just scary.  Having any of you up there is scary.
McCrae; I'm just so worried about going up.. I'm worried about Elissa being in the house, and me going up, cuz I know she'll wanna take her shot.
Amanda: I will give her like my most prized possesion to pack to show she's not going anywhere.
Andy: It's just all so scary, because, like Judd.. You never know when a blindside's coming.. I just wish I could convince Spencer to throw the veto.
McCrae; Cuz that's the worst case scenario, other than Jessie gettin' it.

Elissa comes out.. Amanda tells about the weirdest dream she had last night..  Very 6th Sense-esque.

Timecheck -- 11am
  • All of the women are primping in the bathroom.. Andy comes in.
  • McCrae and Spencer are talking game outside, mutual concern about the girls trying to wipe them out.

Andy: Helen, can I talk to you for a little bit?
Helen: You wanna go upstairs?

Off they go...  To a new top post.. with all of the Pre Nomination HoH Meetings.






Permalink







64 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

I got got so I am reposting. I hope that's o.k.

Good grief-

Aaryn talking about Judd:"He wanted me to win this HOH and put y'all up...to make me the fall person...to do his dirty work and have the entire house coming after me...like I'm that stupid."

To correct that sentence I would change a few words:"Helen wanted me to win this HOH and put Judd up...to make me the fall person...to do her dirty work and have an entire house of people I can't trust since I just got rid of an ally...d'uh, I am so stupid."

August 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I actually did all my posting before I finished reading.

So the girls are already cooking up a plan to get rid of Spencer.

Even though it's Andy's HOH.
Even though he wants Jessie out.
Even though he has stuck by everything Helen has ever wanted.

If Andy puts Spencer on the block I guess it's guaranteed that he will go home. If I knew without a doubt that Judd could possibly come back, it would almost be worth having Spencer voted out. Once Andy knows that Helen was NEVER working with him he will be pissed. McCrae will no longer do what Amanda wants. If she wants to work with him it will be his rules. Andy will probably tell Amanda AND Elissa how many times Helen has talked about getting rid of both of them.

Since I don't know if Judd can come back, I will send Spencer good vibes to win POV. If he does get voted out I will pray for McCrae to win HOH. I think at that point, he may finally be ready to make a big move.

August 9, 2013 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I just say I am still very much upset that they evicted Judd. I'm gonna pull a GM here.......He had everybody's back! He had no target's. He was just there to play the game!
So for now I'm rooting for GM and Jessie to F2 just because everyone else pissed me off for voting out my Judd! If he doesn't make it back in the house, he is def my vote for America's Favorite Player.

August 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

"Like a baby marsupial" haha loved it.

I'm also still very upset by Judd being voted out. When Aaryn switched it, I was like "noooo, what the heck are you doing???? And then Judd went up and I just knew he was gone. So sad. I hated that people were crying and reluctantly voting him out. They're all playing this game like scared 1st graders. Well.. Everyone except Amanda and Helen that is. Judd was the only one I was rooting for. I guess I'll have to suffice with McCrae or Andy. Although 4 out of 14 BB winners have been females so I so feel sympathy for the girls' plan to get the guys out.

It's nice to see Elissa and Aaryn finally being nice to one another.

Oh and Grendon, you are hilarious and witty. I love reading your comments. I pretty much thought the same thing when Aaryn made that comment.

Well thanks ladies and gents! I think I'm going to act like a a sleeping HG and try to catch some more ZZZs before I really have to get up. Thanks!!!

August 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good Morning!

I was afraid they would get rid of Judd last night, but was really hoping for a burst of last minute common sense. Obviously that didn't happen.

At least Andy is entertaining without stooping to the level of vile nastiness so many of the other HGs have exhibited. However, he will probably continue to allow Helen and Amanda to run his game and his HOH.

I do believe McCrae might be beginning to see the writing on the wall...but unless Judd comes back I think it's too little too late.

At this point, I am rooting for a Clownie and Fishies f3.

August 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait until they all learn America was MVP! How stupid will they feel for thinking he was such an incredible mastermind when he didn't do anything...LOL!

August 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait until they find out America was the MVP and not Judd!

August 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Where did the myth of women never winning against a man in F2 come from? I started watching BB8 and that was the last time a f2 has even been M/F... So its not like it happens every year. I think the person that wins is always the person who played the best game, thats what the jury is for.

August 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Cortneechiwa said...

Dang it! Rookie move - didn't realize there was a new top post. I'll C & P...

Good morning - wow what a night! I can't even imagine the nerves in that house every Thursday, especially with a DE looming - I was nervous all day about it. I'm SO bummed that Judd is out of the house now; I just think he's one of the most endearing (and hilarious) house guests ever.

Grendon - I'm not sure if you read this quote from Julie with regard to Aaryn's exit (sorry if someone already posted it) but here's what she said:

“Every week I modify the questions I'm working on," shared Julie. "I'm going to have a guideline. But I also have to go with my gut because it's live television. I want to be fair and open-minded and want to be able to make her feel comfortable enough where she speaks the truth and doesn't say what she feels she has to say to cover her butt.”

Julie doesn't think Aaryn intentionally says things to hurt people, adding, "There's a big level of ignorance there. I need to shine a light on that a little bit, but not in a harsh way. In an eye-opening way, so she can say, 'Wow, was I that hurtful to so many groups of people?'”


To me it seems as though she will be fair and professional. I'm curious, now that they're all going to jury, will Julie bring any of it up at all?

By the way, Grendon, mad props to you - I love reading your comments. You are so very wise and fair and it's so refreshing to see such an open-minded point of view. :-)

August 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

What if Elissa is really a super genius playing the best game ever? I guess everyone wants her f2 cause they think no one will vote for her to win

August 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I cant believe the way Helen talks to these people. Dont they listen to her words?

August 9, 2013 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

Aaryn: If it was all girls at the end, that would be crazy.
Elissa: Especially since we have really cute girls.

Are cute girls not supposed to make it to the end?

August 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Charb said...

Carolyn- Aww thanks...He's three now. It was the only picture of me on my computer that I actually liked. Pretty sad when your happier about how you looked one week after having a baby vs. three years later lol.

August 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger sharon1971 said...

This is a Game. Helen and Amanda are ruling this Game and right now absolutely deserve to be F2. May not like all their comments but they are playing the best game. I also think Amanda at times is hysterical.

August 9, 2013 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sharon ---

Comment moderation is on. No need to resend 8 times. :) I publish when comments when I'm able.

August 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Quick question! How many times has Spencer been on the block now? 4?

August 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Company! I'm in mourning this morning. But have lots of hope that Judd will return! It's so funny that on twitter, people are pushing to get Nick/Jeremy back in. Do they not know that once they are released into the real world, there is no going back??? ;)

August 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Well, I watched last night's show for a second time which is something I rarely do. I thought maybe I had a nightmare and the outcome woud be different this time around.

Maybe Judd will win HOH. Nope.
Maybe Judd will win POV. No.
Maybe they will not vote him out. They did.

Maybe the third time will be a charm. Probably not-more like 3 strikes and Judd is still out. I'm not a glutton for punishment.Last night I felt a combination of nervous energy, shock and anger. Today I teared up a bit.

In the confusion and instant messaging with my friend I did not catch all the details, like Judd's rejection of Elissa and Helen. I actually felt kind of bad for Elissa. Like every other BB HG this year she is just a pawn in Helen's game. If she had won HOH, I actually don't think she would have put Judd on the block. It most likely would have been Aaryn, GM or Amanda with whichever did not go up as a nominee to be used as a renom in case of a POV win.

Last thing, if you weren't paying close attention, go back and watch as they all voted Judd out. Helen's 'nice guy, mom' image is wearing thin. She came off as really bitchy when she evicted him.

August 9, 2013 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger lee said...

We did see the evil Helen when she voted out Judd, pretending to look sad, then that evil smile. I guess I would have to admit that she's playing a good game, really, but I just can't stand to listen to her. And it's hard, cause she never shuts up!

This morning she was talking to Elissa about not "winning" anything in her life, such as pageants. She's thinking of entering a Mrs. Something pageant.

August 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger lee said...

I can't wait to see Helen vs. Amanda this week, seeing as Amanda is adamant about wanting Jessie out and Helen wants Spencer. (as of now, I think)

Kinda surprised Andy really won. He's such in a great spot and I thought he wouldn't try, as to not get dirty. Good for him for stepping up! Now, if he would only use his own thoughts. Although, it seems he is more with Am/Mc than Helen.

August 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger lee said...

See? I didn't comment last night, so now I have to make up for it. lol

August 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I personally think Andy is in one of the best positions in the house - both Helen/Elissa and Amanda/McRae would take him to final 3. If he's in final 5 and wins the veto, he decides final 3. I am totally rooting for him.

Oh, and hello :) I love your blog!

August 9, 2013 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Cortneechiwa

Sorry, I didn't see your comment right way or I would have responded.

I did not see that quote from Julie. Originally I had heard her discuss the situation on her talk show saying that Aaryn had particularly gotten under her skin because being Asian it was hard not to be hurt by what Aaryn had said. I had no problem with that forum. I thought that was a good place to discuss it and she had every right to state her personal feelings on the matter.

The only thing I heard after that was that she did plan to confront Aaryn when/if she gets evicted. The statement you printed does sound as if it will be handled in a more professional manner than the way it had originally sounded. I still don't think it is necessarily fair if Aaryn is the only one confronted which is why I wish they would wait for the live show and talk to all the HGs together.

August 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Cortneechiwa

I forgot the one most important thing I wanted to say. Thank you.

(I kept double checking to make sure I spelled your name correctly and forgot that I intended to say thanks before I said anything else.)

August 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about all those posts! I kept hitting backspace on my phone and it wasn't going back! I guess next time I'll just hit refresh.

August 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I didnt know Helen had a nice guy image. If Andy puts Spencer up, he might as well get on the block with him

August 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Dark Escape said...

Thank you Carolyn for all that you do, I so appreciate it! I can't watch the feeds at work and my evenings are devoted to my 3 crazy dogs! So unless I could gather information by osmosis, reading your blog is my only hope of not being a TV only (not that there’s anything wrong with that).

I’ve only commented a few times in the 5 or 6 years I’ve read your blog, but I was just so saddened by last night’s eviction of Judd. He seemed to be trying so hard to keep it together with his speech and his talk with Julie. And for a moment I actually felt kind of bad for Aaryn, because it seemed like she genuinely felt sorry for putting him up and knowing he was going to go home. I am dreading Sunday’s show where they will most definitely show his pleas to stay in the house. So sad… I also don’t want to watch the fallout, McCrae crying in particular. Big Brother, why couldn’t you have just told the house that America was MVP? 

As for Helen, I’ve finally given up on her. I am tired of the phony cheerleading/passive aggressiveness towards everyone in the house. Some call it good game play; I call it a waiting game. Wait till someone’s light bulb turns on! Was anyone terrified by the face Helen was making during her diary room eviction of Candace? If politics don't work out for her, she should really try the horror movie genre.

P.S. I know Amanda is also aggressive towards people, but at least you know what you get with her, like Evil Dick.

P.P.S. Thanks again to you Carolyn and everyone who comments, love it!

August 9, 2013 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jumbo

I heard you mention Morgan Freeman in TOR. (Well, technically I didn't hear you, I saw you.)

I know I can't share video links but on you tube there is someone called zefrank1 who posts really funny videos. He has aprox. 15 called True Facts About..... They are all about different animals. But he has one called True Facts About Morgan Freeman. It's really funny. Well, I think they are all really funny, but I have a very random sense of humor.

August 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Crystal

Thank you. I like to look for humor in almost every situation.

August 9, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Grendon--I just finished watching it for the second time, too! Too funny! I wanted to see Helen's face again and hear Judd's pleas. So sad for him.

August 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning/afternoon everyone!!
I'm starting to feel a little bit better that I am not the only one devastated by Judd's departure. I actually teared up after his eviction (ok, i had also been to a ball game yesterday and had a few beers, so I was a little sensitive lol) I'm hoping all of our positive energy about him coming back in will make it come to fruition. However, I would prefer this be after Helen is gone, as I think she will make it her mission to get him right back out.
Helen is playing this game really well, but I think she is getting an ego about it, and that will ultimately be her demise.
Aaryn has become a comp beast, and I hope they realize soon that the beast needs to be slayed, otherwise she's gonna ride this to the F2, and maybe even win. And I really don't want to see that lol We all know why, but I am just NOT a fan. I know she is not the only one responsible for horrid remarks, but I truely do not like her character, so I find it very hard to root for her.

August 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Andy says to always go with your gut.
My gut tells me that if Andy had 5 minutes to choose-either Helen OR Amanda & McCrae-I do NOT think he would choose Helen.

I love the way Helen will listen to someone else and then always say, "I hear you but here's the thing-I worry."

I do enjoy listening to Andy talk to Helen only because he is the one person that does not allow her to talk over him or sway him from what he wants. I will say though, it would be nice if he would tell them just how many times Helen has wanted to back door them.

Helen actually told Andy, "At some point we will have to backdoor them and at that point I will put my foot down." Say what!?! Helen, you really are not everyone's mother. Just Stop!

August 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Cortneechiwa said...

Grendon - you're welcome. :-)

I agree, Julie should ask them as a group about the big issues in the house; Aaryn definitely shouldn't be singled out because we all know she isn't the only one who has made offensive comments.

I've always wondered why they don't do a reunion show. Maybe right before the premiere of the next season, they could all get together and discuss their thoughts after seeing the season. I would LOVE that!!! I'm really curious to see what some of the HGs have to say after learning that Judd wasn't the MVP and learning that he was loyal to the alliance formerly known as the Goof Troop.

August 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Dark Escape

I would actually see some similarities between Amanda and Evel Dick but I'm afraid to admit it in case he reads this site.

According to the tweets I've seen, Dick does not like Amanda at all. Apparently he doesn't think she is a nice person or something. Imagine that.

August 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I mentioned Freeman in response to Carolyns response to me. I wish i new what she meant

August 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

Poor Andy - he really thinks Amanda and McCrae are going to take him to the end ! No one will, because he is so well liked by everyone in the house. I agree with Helen to put up Amanda and McCrae, but ofcourse no one will . .and the two of them will lop off into the sunset with 1st and 2nd place ! I would hate to see such a mean, big bully like Amanda win this. I wouldn't mind McCrae winning, just to ensure that he does NOT move to Florida with her - he would have to be out of his mind to do that, and I think he is seeing that now.

August 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning all.

I felt so sad seeing Judd being blind sided yesterday and I still do. Thank America and the MVP vote for that one. Never would have happened if Amanda was not the target and the paranoia start like crazy. Amanda worked one side because she felt she could not trust him even though he was an ally. Elissa and Helen worked the other side for other reasons... he's a guy. Seeing Andy and McCray cry afterwards was sad too. They will feel so stupid in the end. I hope he could get voted back in some twist... but that would have to happen within a week or two.

I'd love if Andy puts up Jessie and GM... and then try to get Helen or Elissa out if they get the chance. I want McCrae in the end... and Amanda is no threat competition and game wise as long as she STFU. She lost her game when she, like Candi, started to play emotionally. She won't win.

Now I want Andy and McCrae in the end... because I am tired of the all girls alliance. Sure, only 5 women have won (Lisa, Jun, Maggie, Jordan and Rachel)... I just don't like alliances based on belonging to a group.

August 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh oh. Helen telling Andy to put up McCranda... wonder how many seconds it'll take for that conversation to bite her in the tush.

August 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lee

I have definitely decided not to watch for a third time. Really hoping for the miracle of Judd in a box followed by HOH and POV wins by Judd, McCrae and Spencer with nominee chairs filled by Helen and Elissa. And in the mood I am in now, I have no problem if Amanda ends up in one of the chairs.

It's obvious that Amanda has hurt McCrae's game but I thought it was because of paranoia and emotional outbursts. Today, the fact that she doesn't seem to take any of his concerns seriously and really isn't even interested enough to listen, I am starting to think she has deliberately sabotaged his game. I think she knew that people liked him better and felt like she could never win against him.

August 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I agree on mcranda. Early on I thought she was playing him, then I thought she wasnt, buther recent actions especially last night says to me they are done and they are both trying to back away slowly

August 9, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Lyndsey Ross

I'd love to see Andy tell this to Mcrae, but he wont. Andy appears to know exactly what he is doing, i dont think he is the follower that other people think he is

August 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lyndsey Ross

I would love Andy to tell McCranda what Helen said. I don't really think he will. This is not the first time Helen approached Andy about back dooring or blind siding them. He hasn't told them yet.

August 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

I feel that if andy listens carefully to what helen is saying regaridng putting up MCrae or Amanda he has to be thinking...sure, and when you have the chance you will put me up, just as you did with Judd..

Andy, put up Spencer and Jessie, and then get Helen out, that is the move that will wi the game for him. Who woklud be mad, Elissa?

one vote.

August 9, 2013 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

haven't posted in a while, as had nothing of importance to say, but the "gingie alliance" just slayed me LOL! comedy gold, Caro! hahaha

and - hi Caro and as usual tnx for all the updates. got the feeds thru BBDish (naturally), but even by watching I am totally confused as I cant understand what the hell all of these HG's are talking abt. so reading ur transcribes puts it all in coherent going ons. I would be totally lost without u!

AND: OMG, poor Judd! I was almost crying myself during his speech. I was sure he would have won the season.

August 9, 2013 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Grenden, thank-you for your posts. You say everything that's swirling around in my brain, but you do it logically and intelligently!

Last night Erik Stein from BB8 said he thought Amanda took out Judd to eliminate McCrae's number 2 alternative to her. Had Amanda been evicted, McCrae would have worked a f2 with Judd. She leaves him needing her all the more. And since she is noted for losing it even if a girl just sits next to McCrae on the couch, this reasoning hit me as the truth. As does yours. Makes Amanda a bit of a black widow spider hovering over McCrae's game, and she is, even if she is not quite doing everything intelligently, but rather emotionally much of the time.

Apologies to those who see Aaryn as the game's black widow spider. But I always saw her as an Oregon scorpion--they are small and sand-colored, not big and black like the Egyptian and Saharan ones. Ours look just like Aaryn, and sting for no reason--not deadly to humans, but takes a patch of skin. Judd may return but he's scarred by the encounter...

August 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Grenden, thank-you for your posts. You say everything that's swirling around in my brain, but you do it logically and intelligently!

Last night Erik Stein from BB8 said he thought Amanda took out Judd to eliminate McCrae's number 2 alternative to her. Had Amanda been evicted, McCrae would have worked a f2 with Judd. She leaves him needing her all the more. And since she is noted for losing it even if a girl just sits next to McCrae on the couch, this reasoning hit me as the truth. As does yours. Makes Amanda a bit of a black widow spider hovering over McCrae's game, and she is, even if she is not quite doing everything intelligently, but rather emotionally much of the time.

Apologies to those who see Aaryn as the game's black widow spider. But I always saw her as an Oregon scorpion--they are small and sand-colored, not big and black like the Egyptian and Saharan ones. Ours look just like Aaryn, and sting for no reason--not deadly to humans, but takes a patch of skin. Judd may return but he's scarred by the encounter...

August 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Grendon


"I would actually see some similarities between Amanda and Evel Dick but I'm afraid to admit it in case he reads this site.

According to the tweets I've seen, Dick does not like Amanda at all. Apparently he doesn't think she is a nice person or something. Imagine that."

That made me really LMAO. And I was a huge Evel Dick fan. He was brutal, had heart and won comps. He fought to win. I respect that. Is he a great person? Have no clue. Don't know him. I try not to judge people I don't know or have met in real life. I have met enough people who I used to admire on the big or small screen etc. that turned out to be full of themselves and not very nice people.

August 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LOL - at some point I'll take a break today.. not yet though..

I'm waiting on the food reveal..

FYI - I created a new post just for the pre- nomination meetings..

August 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) There's a new top post!

August 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

They've all said that whoever comes back in will go right back out. But the majority clearly was reluctant to evict him and even aaryn had "buyers remorse" as Carolyn put it. The way aaryn was talking abt him sounded like she was trying to rationalize putting him up and convince herself it was the right move. So who wld he compete against? Candice for sure, and wat? 3 more? So Jessie ginamarie (unless blondtourage keeps up their streak & aaryn let's them dictate her moves) then the last 1- Spencer Amanda or Helen I think. Least likely Amanda cause she's not so dam paranoid now. I say Spence cause he's kind of unaligned and Helen because she may get caught promising everything to everyone. Either way, I know he can win. Wat do they do? Questions abt their season right? Maybe "who said..." or "did Jeremy win pov before or after Helen was hoh?" Kind of stuff. If Helen's playing she wld win that but I think Judd cld win too. Candice...maybe. depends if she knows to study or even wants to win. I kind of can't wait. I miss Judd the stud already.

Umm I was venting abt not having bbad but I don't c it. Basically I changed frm comcast to uverse. My bravia needs some flash something to play the feeds & it won't download. If CBS created an app it wld work because I can use those. I can totally use Netflix huku and amazon video but not this. If neone has gotten the feeds on their bravia Plmk! I'll never stop watching them if I get that to work.


Btw I'm very pissed to say I no longer have BBAD. If I cld watch the feeds on my web enabled TV then np but it says I have to install flash or something so it doesn't work. I wish CBS wld create an app or something. My TV

August 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I hit publish because something wonky happened again. But lastly, I've Bern lite on posting & missed party because its now been 3 wks with this punched nerve in my neck or whatever it is that creates a bad headache and severe shoulder pain, making my right arm 80% useless. I need an MRI but I'm petrified abt doing one on my back Tues. Neck? Eff that! I took 2 extra pain pills tonite tho & I've already taken my ambien so right now the pain is so much better. I won't post much more tho because I'm prolly making it worse. So, I'll b silently reading. Don't miss me too much! Hehe

August 9, 2013 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Of course! Helen is one vote if she can't keep elissa's leash tight enuff. Mcmanda is 2 no leash required and as long as amandas not on the block she behaves. Was neone else disgusted with her pov crap? SHE was instigating then saying "idk y she's still talking to me." I hope they saw that (GM xcluddd cause u know she enjoyed it) and I was pissed at how she made noise to mess Candice up. I get that if Candice won Amanda was in serious trouble but that dirty and IMO cheating

August 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

It shld b a pre fall lineup special so that they have a little time to sit with it but its still fresh in their minds. Brilliant idea. Did y'all c how GM reacted to Judd going? For a min I thought we were gonna have her widowed again. She is kind of a mess but she's GM. There's only one of her & all her little quirks, racism aside, endear me to her.

August 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Her reaction to losing hoh was ridiculous and her being mad at mccrae for not throwing it for her was worse. It pisses me off how she expects him to fall on his sword for her. He needs money maybe more than any of them. If they're separated I hope he's the one that stays. But they'd b fools to want him in front of jury. He's got no blood on his hands is a decent competitor and has nvr created drama.

August 9, 2013 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

How said was it wen he said his true allegiance was to Andy and mcmanda? Pobrecito

August 9, 2013 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Omg I hope he tells! That wld make for some great drama and if luv to see Helen attempt damage control on that.

August 9, 2013 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Now I'm trying to send "tell them" vibes to Andy. That wld divide the house and the flip flopping fence sitters will b in a helluva spot. Jessie and Spencer wld then have the power because they'd b courted by both sides. Oh the blondtourage too. The blonds wld side with mcmanda I think ESP because its not elissas side. I wonder abt the gingers tho. I think Jessie wld go with helissa

August 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

She's said that everyoneoves him. And a few times she's shown her ass by making it clear that she thinks he shld sacrifice his game and even his place in the house gor her then a min later says she doesn't care abg the game she will sacrifice herself for him. I'm sorry but without him she wld nvr have gotten this far. Not only r ppl.afraid to upset him but he's given her very good strategic advice. In fact all of her gameplay or most has come from him. But because of her personality ppl think he's the submissive one and she's calling all the shots. That's y he shld win. Km alrdy starting to think abt Americas five. I'm kinda thinking Judd. Oh and if like Helen with mccrae. Or maybe Andy. All three have played brilliant games. Its amazing how successfully Helen's been able to hide behind "the house." Cause its not wat she wants its wat the house wants don't u know? So mccrae hides behind Amanda but hrlen has created an entity to hide behind because after a cpl weeks elissa wasn't someone she cld hide behind. I said frm day one she was brilliant. And I predicted her political background wld make her a force. So far it seems to b true.

August 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Good pt abt andys thinking. I bet ur right. If she can b so fake with them...

August 9, 2013 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Speaking of her jealousy, CBS dodng show y she's behaving that way and they also skewed the Jessie fight. She's mad cause Jessie said mccrae is hit and she wants him and the fight happened because Jessie was crying abt the BBQ and how cld Helen leave her out. She's 2 faced blah blah and Amanda said how can u b mad wen u went behind her to flip the house? Jessie denied..then Amanda said wat was shown on TV. The purposely portrayed Amanda as ajealous bully. She kind of is but those weren't the times to really show that. Those times she was justified

August 9, 2013 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below