;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!   Happy Tuesday!  Gahh!! What a night!

Jessie has a new mission in life - Turn everyone in the house against each other, get them all fighting and make sure they all hate each other by the time she walks out the door.  Jessie and Helen had a fight just before 11pm Monday night, and that fight was the 1st domino in a series of Guinness World Record Book proportions. They're still falling.. and the display is pretty amazing.

I'm still working on this Overnight Report.. Just hitting publish now for the east coast early risers.. Pardon the dust.

If you've been holding off on getting the feeds this season, now would be a very good time to take advantage of the 2 day free trial.  Just sayin.


10:56pm - Cam 3 - Helen - Jessie Fight
Click the pic to get to the feeds and watch on flashback

Jessie: You leave me in the dark about conversations that relate to me, which leads me to believe you're not really looking out for me.. at all.
Helen: Jessie, let's not forget.  You were the one that tried to flip the house..

And so it began.. 



Here's the tip jar.  I may need a new spine, wrist and fingers by Thursday.

Thank you for your support.  I really can't do it without you.

11:56pm
Cam 1
HoH Room
Andy, McCrae, Aaryn, Spencer, Amanda


Aaryn: So I just talked to her in the hallway.  She thinks she's fine.
McCrae: no way.
Andy: Who?
Aaryn: Jessie.  She still thinks she's fine.  I don't know how she can think she's fine after that.
Andy: Well she was just up here, and she's like, I know Amanda and McCrae will vote to keep me..
McCrae: This actually works for me, cuz I can say to her, if by some weird reason you do go home, can I have your cigarettes.

Helen: I hate fighting with people on live tv..
Amanda: I'm used to it.


Aaryn: So nobody's gonna say a word to her?
Andy: I don't really care.
Aaryn: She's like, I know Helen and ELissa are after me now, but I have everyone else, so I'm with them.
Helen: Jessie came to me and said, Hey, do you think this is the week to get Amanda out, and I said no.. And she was like, this is the week!  But, ok, I'll talk to Andy.  And then I pulled Judd, and she had said to him that I was on board.. She's obviously using me against you and vice versa.
Amanda: She could be doing this on purpose..
Andy: Jessie's been gone since the moment I nominated her.  She's a sinking ship.  Why don't just talk about fun things, because she's gone on Thursday?

Helen: My big thing was making sure Judd wasn't doing something..
Andy: Is it just her and Elissa?
Helen: Jessie's in DR. 

Aayrn: Judd did the same strategy on me as he did on her..  like he grabbed me and kissed me.. I still evicted him.  Maybe my kiss is the kiss of death.
Andy: I told Jessie, well, maybe Helen has a mistrust of you because you tried to flip the house on her.  She's like, no i didn't. I'm like, you came to meeee.

Amanda: I said to Elissa, I never thought it was gonna happen.. Who was it that said we had a final 4?
Helen: I was like, 1st of all we don't, but I'm not even gonna bother to deny it..
McCrae: She never understood the game.
Helen: Seriously, I've never fought with Jessie until she said I didn't need the money.. I cried. I didn't leave my family and quit my job for fun.
Amanda: You don't win this game because of who needs it the most, it's who played it the best.
McCrae: Judd said it best.. If this game was about who needs it the most, they would bring in homeless people.
Amanda: Don't be upset.  She's gone in 2 days.


Andy: If you guys wanna shout from the rooftops that she's leaving, I'm fine with it.

McCrae: Would it be wrong of me to tell her, I'll give you my vote if you give me your cigs?

Aaryn: It's not your fault.. She shouldn't have freaked out about it.
Helen: I told her it was public knowledge.. She was like, how is it public knowledge?  I said, you and Amanda had a fight outside.

12:13
Andy: Like an hour and a half ago, I said to Helen and Elissa, just keep it cool, she's going home on Thursday.  Fast forward an hour, Helen's down there, "You're going home on Thursday!"

GM comes in..

Amanda: The moral of the story is, if you try to flip the house on me..
Aaryn: You stay.
Amanda: Who stayed?
Andy: Aaryn, Me, Helen, Ginamarie, Spencer.  We've all been tryin.'  McCrae has been tryin' lately.


Amanda: F*ck you.. I can't believe people thought McCrae was MVP>.. That doesn't make any sense.. That's like Howard putting up Spencer.  There was a time though that Howard went to the DR an unreal amount of times..  What was that about?
Spencer: It was probably that he was f*cking it up.  They were probably like, Howard, we need you to look up.
ALL: hahaha

Amanda: I'm hungry.
Spencer: Hungry enough to put some cookies in the oven?
Amanda: I want soup..

Helen: OK.. I'm gonna go apologize.
Andy: You don't have to..
Helen: I raised my voice at her.. I don't like that that's going to be on tv.

Talk turns briefly to Candice and Howard's rumored activities.. Skippy sends us fishing.

12:1am
HoH
Spencer: What's funny is that Helen thinks this will also make an episode..
Andy: Strictly B roll.. 

12:19am
Cam 3
Have Not Room
Elissa and Helen.



Helen: This is why she has to go..
Elissa: She's nuts.
Helen: She's nuts.
Elissa: What happened?
Helen:  What is the kissing strategy? DO you know anything about that?
Elissa: Yeh. I do.  I told her, if she wanted Judd to do what she wanted, she had to put the moves on him.  Wasn't that good?
Helen: She's telling people that you and I came up with the kissing strategy as a way to get Amanda out.
Elissa: She said that Judd was flirting with Aaryn, and I told her to take matters into her own hands and make out with him.
Helen: Well she's twisting it and making it much bigger.
Elissa: I feel bad.
Helen: I'm gonna apologize to her..
Elissa: But don't say it was because of me..

Helen: No.. She asked me, Can I talk to you, and I was like sure, and then she attacked me at the pool table.  She thinks she's staying on Thursday.. and she thinks the house is against you and me.  You can't talk to her.  She's crazy.
Elissa: She seems like she's on s--.. It's weird.
Helen: I don't know.
Elissa: She said she wanted to make out with him.
Helen: I don't care about the kissing strategy.. She definitely is delusional.
Elissa: I don't even understand.. What is she doing?  Do you think she's like, doing it for a reason?
Helen: Maybe.. If she is, she's not very good at it.

Elissa tries to further her Jessie as America's Player theory.  Helen excuses herself to pee.

12:27am
Cam 1
HoH

Spencer wants to tell a story, but stops himself because there's a Jewish woman present.  Amanda gives him the go ahead, and he still declines, citing the live feeders.

Helen returns to HoH..

Helen: I talked to Elissa about the Kissing Strategy.. and she said it wasn't about getting you out, it was about Aaryn getting too close to Judd.
Ginamarie: Kissing Strategy?  I wanna be in a kissing strategy!

Kissy noises..  Helen continues explaining.. then talk turns to chatter..


12:34am
Aaryn: So someone's getting pills somewhere, and I'd like to know where and I'd like some..


Ginamarie jumps across Aaryn.. Aaryn sticks a finger up GM's bum.

Aaryn: She likes it.


Talk about ovulating leads to discharge and then the HGs confess where they've left boogers throughout the house..  and cleaning up period blood..



12:36am
Cam 3
Jacuzzi
Elissa and Jessie

Jessie: I would never say something like that to you, and do you know how many people talk behind your back about how crazy you come off sometimes??  And I would never say that to you, Elissa.  It really hurt me, and it's not fair to me to say that.



Elissa: Well what comes off crazy that I do?
Jessie: I don't know.. Ask everybody in the house..
Elissa: ok
Jessie: That talks about you all the time, behind your back. 
Elissa: What do they say?
Jessie: Just how loopy and weird you get.

Elissa: Who were the main people?
Jessie: Why would I tell you that?  You just insulted me upstairs in front of millions of viewers..

Elissa: I'm just trying to be nice to you, Jessie.
Jessie: you didn't even apologize.
Elissa: Why would I apologize?  I wanted Spencer out.  I just didn't want Candice to go.
Jessie: ok. (sarcastic)

Elissa leaves.  Jessie lights another cigarette.

12:41am
Cam 3
HoH Landing
Helen: It wasn't meant to do that at all... and I hope you don't feel bad about it.
Jessie: And I don't know why you even brought Aaryn into it..
Helen: I apologize..
Jessie: The point is, you said that I was targeting Aaryn.. The fact that you were so comfortable saying it..
Helen: I'm sorry I said that.  When I said public knowledge... I'm very sorry.  I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.  I didn't mean to make you upset in any way.

Jessie: I'm confused.  So basically, you leave the conversation with me where you call me a liar and then you go talk to Amanda and McCrae and throw me under the bus.. The only move I have left to play is to tell them everything I know about me and you.  You threw me under the bus when I'm on the block.  I didn't want to have to do that.  I didn't want to have to defend myself.  The fact that you've said I'm coming after you.. You're always giving people the benefit of the doubt over me..
Helen: You're right. I have had people tell me you're coming after me and Elissa..
Jessie: I said to one person, I think we both know who I'm talking about.. I went to someone I trust.. I basically felt like I was used up and spit out now that you guys don't need me anymore..
Helen: I'm sorry if you feel I've been distant.. I haven't been meaning to do that at all.

Jessie: This could mean me going home this week, Helen.
Helen: Everyone's planning on keeping you still.. including me.
Jessie: I don't see why you would.
Helen: Because I'm not a vindictive person.

Jessie:
Helen: I did not want Amanda out, because I needed her in the game to get Judd out.
Jessie: Then why did you lead me to believe that was a viable option?  You told me you had got Elissa on board with that..
Helen: I don't remember that.
Jessie: How convenient.
**i'm having an 80s "i do not recall" flashback..

Jessie: If that is why you thought I was a liar, and then this last week happened.. 
Helen: I had no intention of taking Amanda out of the game last week..

Meanwhile, Amanda and McCrae are now listening in from downstairs..

12:54a
Jessie: So you went and threw me under the bus to Amanda and McCrae..
Helen: I'm done apologizing.. I'm done!  I'm done!
Jessie: That's a nice story, Helen.. That's a really nice story.
**I hear someone's heart racing.

12:56am
Andy explains to GM what's happening.. Gm gets distracted by the furniture.

GM: Not for nothin', downstairs looks pretty cool with the new couches.
Spencer: yeah, it does..


12:57a
Cam 1
Rainbow Room

I arrive just as Jessie's leaving..

Elissa: She's always telling me, people say you're loopy.
Amanda: Loopy? I don't think I've ever used that word in my life.

Elissa: She said, "Everyone in this house is on something.  I don't think it's fair!"
Amanda: Fair?
Elissa: That's why I was asking about that.. Isn't that super erratic?  I think it's annoying that she thinks I care what people say about me..
McCrae: She goes for the lowest blows she can when she fights.. Like she said, the only reason you like Amanda is because she has big boobs..
Amanda: When did she say that?
McCrae: Ages ago.. I didn't think it was relevant.
Elissa: I'd rather be the fun person.
Amanda: I wouldn't even think twice about it.
McCrae: They wont even show any of that..


1:03am
Cam 3
I spy Jessie in the bathroom.. Talking to herself... out loud. Aaryn is present as well.

Jessie: Nope, it's not gonna work.. Basically, I'm public enemy number one.. My only hope is that Amanda and McCrae see that we will not be working together any more, and they keep me for that fact.. But probably not..

Jessie: Andy's been telling me he wants to work with me all week.  So obviously his loyalty lies with Helen and Elissa.. You know that.
Aaryn: now I do.
Jessie: Now you do.  My gift to you.

Jessie: I should've never gone to him.  i should've never trusted him.
Aaryn: Do you remember the 2 weeks that every single person lied to me?
Jessie: Yeah.  But why would they want me out?  Why would Andy throw me under the bus to Helen, if I'm not the target?
Aaryn: Maybe you are the target.  Go talk to him.
Jessie: But if I do that.. then he'll have everyone vote me out for sure.  If Andy's working with Helen and Elissa, then they're probably working with Spencer too.. So really, it is a house divided.. but people are still gonna vote unanimously..
Aaryn: We have 3 days..
Jessie: I don't see it.  Elissa just went and snuggled up with Amanda.  Helen just f*cked me.

1:10am
Cam 1
Helen, Amanda, McCrae, Elissa.. Aaryn enters.

Topic: Jessie

On Cam 3, Jessie is listening at the door.

Aaryn: I think she's saying that Andy said something to ya'll and it got back to her.  She knows that everyone's been lying to her now..
Amanda: oops. hehehe
McCrae: It's gonna be way easier to get her cigs now.

Jessie RUNS upstairs to Andy..


Jessie: She's using that against me to be like, you were gonna come after us.. She basically took that as me coming after her and Elissa.
Andy: Ok.. I'll talk to her.

Jessie leaves.

Andy: She was prepping for a fight.  She said I said what?!

1:15a
Cam 1
Helen: I know everyone here has been in a fight..

**My head is spinning.. brb


1:25am
Bathroom
Camera 1 and 2

Helen: Sorry for all the drama, guys.
McCrae: That's what BB is all about.
Helen: Yeah, but I'm not an argumentative person.
On Camera 3, Jessie is seeking solace (?) in her mini bible..

1:27am
Amanda's trying to rid McCrae of his unibrow..  Andy comes in and McCrae is granted a brief reprieve..

Andy: You guys missed it.  Jessie just stormed in and said, Did you tell Helen and Elissa that I was coming after them?!  I was like, no, I told them to be nice to you..  Whatever.. I've been covering her ass for so long.  That bitch was so about getting Amanda out last week, and for her to go around now saying, I've been so loyal..
McCrae: She doesn't have a leg to stand on..

BB: Elissa, Aaryn, Helen, put on your microphone.
McCrae: That's not obvious.
Amanda: For the first time today, I heard an announcement like that and I was like.. Not me. :)

Andy leaves..

McCrae: The reason she was talking so loud was she was trying to drown out.. Then Elissa comes in to talk to us to make sure Jessie hasn't told us exactly what happened.. and then we get quiet because we start smooching, so that's why she comes right back in..
Amanda: Whatever.. I've just always known.  I think the whole thing is kind of true.  I've always known that Elissa wasn't 100% on board.
McCrae: but they probably knew they didn't have the votes.
Amanda: It doesn't change anything.
McCrae: It changes me!  Because now it's super vital that we attack them before they attack us.
**are you ready for the bloodbath, BB fans?  You've been begging for it..

Amanda: We have to get them out.

1:37a Andy returns..

Andy: She knows everything.  She heard your entire conversation in the rainbow room.  I just went to talk to her, and she heard everything that was said in the rainbow room.. I think she knows she's the target.
Amanda: That wasn't even talked about.
Andy: But why else would she stop talking to me..

McCrae: Spencer's super with us..
Andy: I feel like I might have a couple of tough days ahead of me.. I just need you to fill me in..
McCrae: I think Aaryn knew that Jessie was outside the door, because she was whispering.. 
Amanda: Helen was talking.
McCrae: She was filling us in on what was happening.. But then I think it was just you, me and Elissa.
Amanda: I don't think we even mentioned that..
Andy: It's fine.. I'm just annoyed..
Amanda: Elissa's harping on this drug thing.. And then Elissa starts talking really loudly..
McCrae: Like more loudly than I've ever heard her.  That pissed me off..
Andy: When was this?
McCrae: When Helen and Jessie were fighting.. We had come out to listen.. and Elissa pulled us and started yelling at us.. then she came into the room, and we gave her the hint that we wanted to smooch..

They rehash the whole thing..

Andy: I heard Elissa say it.. It was pretty offensive.  If Elissa ever accused me of being on drugs, I would explode.  If I get a little blood on my hands, that's fine..
Amanda: You can just say you didn't know it was happening.
Andy: But what was said..
Amanda: Recapping the fight.. Aaryn said it was all strategic on her part.. and that she was trying to flip me and McCrae..
Andy: When Helen says something that specific..
McCrae: you might have to re-do your goodbye message.

1:46am - a door slams..

Amanda: This is so entertaining.  Maybe I should get in a fight with her.
Andy: The good thing is, if she tries to slander me, no one will believe her.
Amanda: If one person will vote against you, it's a good thing.  No one will take you to final 2 otherwise.  She told me that you wanted to backdoor me again this week..
Andy: I'm more aligned with you 2 than I am with Helen.. Part of me wants to take Helen to the final 2 just so I can say, literally everything she did was spoon fed to her by me.

1:48am
Checking on Camera 3, Jessie is talking/rehashing to GM and Spencer on the backyard couch..

Jessie: Like.. If Andy can lie to my face like that?
GM: He lied to my face with Nick.
Jessie: I know that you guys aren't involved, so I would definitely be a vote for you in jury.
Spencer: Thank you
Jessie: I'm not gonna lose my shit on the live show.. But what I just heard, I don't think I'll ever forget it.
GM: Be a lady.. Don't be like Candice.
Jessie: I'm gonna be like,  I basically got to jury on my own 2 feet.. I consider it a huge privilege to be on jury and have a deciding power on who wins.. I discovered how strong I am and that I do face adversity with grace.. So now I can hold my head hih..  But once I heard that conversation, I knew the war was over.. They're too close.  They've got rats all over this house... Aaryn talks about you all the time, GM.. about how you're bad for her game.. how you get under her skin..
GM: I know.. I've heard it all before.
Jessie: I really don't hear a lot of bad stuff about you.  Except.. Aaryn's been saying she wants you gone, but that may just be to me.. And of course Elissa, but you know that. I don't get the strategy.. OK, if it's to get me out, but why f*ck yourself in the ass for jury.  Does no one care that I'm a vote?

GM: The fight I got in with you was defending Aaryn..
Jessie: Don't do it anymore.  You can't afford it.  Even Helen, sweet lttle mommy Helen, is lying through her teeth.. The only time I ever lied was about the Nick vote.  That's the only time I've lied in this game. So.. if I'm going out because I'm not a good liar, I'm coool with that.  I've been trying to get Amanda out for 3 weeks now.. Everybody who's so rock solid, I can't wait to see them all go after each other.
GM: It's like how I tried to get Elissa out..
Jessie: They're all in a final four deal..  Helen basically admitted it.

Jessie: My plan of action this week is basically to turn them all against each other.. and make them all hate each other, so ya'll enjoy.. and sit back and watch the show.

2am
Gm goes inside.. Jessie and Spencer remain.  Jessie gets agitated and Spencer calms it..  Jessie tells him her version of the alliances in the house..

Jessie: Aaryn and I have been pretty close throughout this whole thing.. To hear her say that stuff?  When she doesn't even need to..
Spencer: It seems like maybe she's got some personal issue with me.
Jessie: I wonder what people are gonna do.. If they're gonna try to persuade me..

2:04am GM returns..

GM: They're all still up.
Jessie: Of course they are..   It might be a good thing to get voted out this week, because maybe there's a chance to come back.. I do it for the fans, because I know how fun and entertaining it is to watch..

2:07am
Helen and Amanda

Helen: She's gonna spend the next 48 hours making this house a crazy place.
Amanda: Don't even worry about it.. 

2:10am
Rainbow Room
Amanda nd McCrae

Amanda: What are you worried about now?  Oh that.  I'm not pregnant.  Don't be stupid.  I had my period and we used a condom.
McCrae: I wonder if Aaryn had anything to do with it?
Amanda: No.  Because she just went outside and told GM that Aaryn was talking about her.   I am quick to shut shit down though, and I shouldn't do that.  Elissa's been right a couple of times.
McCrae: It's my biggest pet peeve.. It's being arrogant.

Amanda: How many beds were in the mustache room?
McCrae: 3.
**jedi training? more! more!


2:13am
Cam 3
 Jessie, GM, Spencer

Jessie: I never won HoH. If I had, I would've put their asses up.  Amanda was the MVP nom. You could've put Helen and Elissa up. And one of them would've gone.  Little did you know, your BFF's a rat.   I would put money on it that Helen and McCrae make it to the final 2.. because they both have a fall person.. Everyone would take out Amanda before McCrae, and Elissa before Helen.

Jessie gives GM advice about who to put up..

Jessie: You gotta put up Helen and McCrae.  If you're playing to win, you gotta put up the king and the queen. Every single week, they just get stronger. Not this week.

While Jessie is outside trashing Aaryn to GM, Aaryn's in with McCrae and Amanda..

Cam 1
2:23am
Amanda and Aaryn
McCrae's gone out for a smoke.. 

Aaryn: So now that she knows she's going home, she's gonna try to turn the whole house against each other. She's out there now telling Spencer that I hate him.
Amanda: Then go out there.
Aaryn: I don't want to.
Amanda: She'll throw anybody under the bus at this point.

 2:25am
Backyard - Couch
Gm, Jessie, Spencer, McCrae

Jessie's looking to spread the hate, and the others are talking about other subjects..

Jessie: It'll be awesome.  I can't wait.  TO watch everyone's lying mouths run and run and run..  I'm so glad, because now I can smoke and not feel bad about chain smoking.. I was getting to the point where I was like 2 cigarettes a day..

GM: My mom smokes 2 packs a day and she had open heart surgery.
Spencer: How much are cigarettes in NY?
GM: 15$.

Jessie: I hope I get fan favorite.
**it's good to want things.

Jessie: I like to think I'm like a Kesha from season..
McCrae: 10
Jessie: She got fan favorite.  She was gorgeous.  That would be such a sweet sweet validation for all my troubles.   But the nice thing is, I can talk openly now and not hold anything back.. It's like, yay, I'm more me now.. Cuz part of my game is just being sweet Jessie that everyone walks all over.. But i'm done with that.
McCrae: Ok.. I'm going to sleep.
Spencer: Night, dude.

Jessie continues.. Spencer plucks momentarily for a jury vote, then he can't take it anymore and heads inside too.  Jessie follows.

2:32a
Cam 1
HoH

Andy: I bet I'm in for it for the next couple days..
Spencer: She heard everyone talkin' about how she's going home..


Andy: I'm just irritated at everyone but you and Gm.. People were f'in idiots tonight.
Spencer: She's saying she's gonna tell all the secrets she knows.. and she's gonna spend extra time making Elissa, Helen and Amanda's lives miserable..
Andy: She has nothing on me..

Talk turns to Judd.

Spencer: Judd wasn't on board to get Amanda out, and they think he was MVP..
Andy: I think either it was America, or it's been Elissa the whole time.. and they've been lying about it.
Spencer: I think it was a frame job.
**ding ding ding!

Spencer: Jessie thinks she's gonna get America's Favorite.
Andy: McCrae just told me..

Andy crafts his coming speech to Jessie, aloud.

Andy: Helen really pissed me off tonight.
Spencer: (whispers) Well, we know that Jessie's not lyin..
Andy: In Helen's defense, she hasn't been gunning  for Amanda recently..
Spencer: She has enough that we know Jessie's telling the truth.
Andy: I feel like tonight she proved to me that she's a loose cannon.

Spencer: One thing I'm gonna need your help with next week, if Helen or Elissa win, I need your help to keep me here.
Andy: I'll just be like, who gives a shit about Spencer.. He's expendable..  The only way I can see you going up is if Elissa gets HoH..

Spencer: You goin' to bed?  I just came up here to get away from Jessie..

Timecheck -- 2:40am -- Stretch!

2:49am
Aaryn comes up and joins Andy and Spencer..

Andy: She knows.  She's just gonna try to raise hell.
Spencer: Your best bet is to just ignore her.
Aaryn: I wanna know what she heard though...

GM enters..

Andy: I think these next couple days might be rough, but we'll get through it.
Spencer: She said that she heard everything.. And that her speech on Thursday, she's gonna keep it classy..
GM: I told her that.. I said don't do a Candice..
Aaryn: If she's gonna raise hell, that's not going out like a lady..
Spencer: I think it's gonna be targeted at Helen and Amanda..
GM: She didn't say anything bad about you..
Andy: What did she say?
GM: She said people talk shit.. but she didn't say anything negative about people..
Aaryn: I already know what happened..
GM: Why are you gettin' nasty mami.. relax.
Aaryn: I just heard this like 10 times already.
Andy: She'll be gone in 2 days..
Aaryn: When people talk and bring your name up, you're not calm.  I'm not gonna sit and listen to you..

Aaryn storms out. Gm follows her.

Aaryn: I don't know why you're still talking..
GM: You wanna get loud in front of everybody.  Let's  do it!
Aaryn: I don't wanna f'ing talk. Leave me alone!

2:56am
GM: Everybody wake up!!  Everybody wake up in the house!!
Jessie: I'm awake.
GM: Everybody wake up!! So everybody knows.


HoH
Aaryn: Why can't I just walk away?  Gah.. she's f'ing crazy..

Andy: Let's track her..  There's Jessie..
Aaryn: What is the point of this?  I don't even know what's happening right now?  This is exactly what Jessie's trying to do.
Andy: Which is exactly why you shouldn't argue with Ginamarie.  Just bite your tongue and don't do it.   Aawwweeee. F*ckkk.. they're coming up here.

Knock knock..  Ginamarie brings everyone she could gather in..

Andy: We have to lettem in.
GM: I just wanted to bring everyone up. To see. If we're cool.  If we're not.  I don't want everything to get twisted up tomorrow.
Aaryn: If you've got something to say, say it to their face..
GM: I was just sittin here normal.. and you started yellin.. Can you please tell everyone why you started yelling at me..
Aaryn: Because you brought up a dozen times how Jessie was talking shit about me..


3am
HoH
Cam 1

Aaryn: Why are we still talking about this?!  Stop it!

GM: I'm just tryin' to be cool and you're snappin' like a little chihuahua.. Now that we're all here, would you like to say anything that you've said about me?  Before it comes out?
Aaryn: I've said everything to your face.

Amanda: She's never said anything to me about you ever.
Aaryn: I was going outside because I couldn't sleep.
GM: I didn't want you to think she said anything bad, cause she didn't.
Aaryn: I didn't hear about it from you.;
Amanda: You guys are talking in circles..
GM: Why are you still yelling?
Aaryn: Why did you call everyone up here?
GM: I just want everyone to see I'm calm.. I'm cugine.. I don't do this.
Aaryn: You don't do this??  You just chest bumped me outside..

Aaryn: I don't care that you brought my name up, Jessie.

Jessie leaves...

Amanda: Whatever she's doing.. she's sitting here smirking the whole time..  She's gonna try to flip you.  She's gonna try to flip me and McCrae..  Stop fighting because you're both giving her exactly what she wants.. I'm going to bed.

GM: I volunteered to be a Have Not, because I wanted to be with you!  Because I like you that much.  And I would suffer because of you, because I like you that much.  Goodnight.

Aaryn: What just happened is what I've been dealing with every single day.  She goes in circles over the same things, and it is driving me insane.  I'm at a braking point.
Andy: Just try.. You just did exactly what Jessie wanted.  Amanda was right. You don't want to bring negative attention on you..
Aaryn: The reason I'm pissed is I legitimately wanted to be nice to Jessie.. The fact that that's happening after I was trying to be nice about her.  I was downstairs and Amanda said, Jessie's talking shit, saying that you're saying negative things about Jessie.. When GM told me not to go outside.. It pissed me off.

3:10am Aaryn continues..

Aaryn: Finally, I'm just f'ing sick of it.
Andy: I understand.
Aaryn: She doesn't get it.  And it's frustrating.  She was being so creepy outside.. It scared me.  I literally have never gotten physical with a girl, and she literally gets right up on me.. and she was like, you wanna go Aaryn, let's go!  I am not ok with that.  And then she goes and calls the entire house.  Jessie's getting what she wants.. but I don't care.. If by some miracle, I madke it to final 2, that's 3 people on jury that hate me.
Andy: Well, on the bright side, I think everyone in jury hates Helen too.. except Candice.
Aaryn: Everything I've ever said about GM, I've said to her face too.  Legitimately what just happened scared me.
Andy: Yeah, GM got a little intense.. My advice would be try to get a good night sleep, wake up, new leaf.. Don't put a target on your back..
Aaryn: Since Nick left, she's lost her mind, and I'm sick of the way she talks to me.. I'm sick of it.
Andy: It'll be fine..

3:16am
Spencer: I think I'm about to go to bed, guys..  You didn't look bad at all during that. C'mere..
Aaryn: Thank you..


Aaryn: I can't believe that happened.
Andy: Alright.. Goodnight.

BB: Ginamarie, please put on your microphone.
**no!!


3:19am
Cam 1
Aaryn: Just so you know, I was legitimately trying to help you.
Jessie: I don't believe that for one second. I don't trust you anymore. Itr's done.
Aaryn: Ok.. I need to go to bed.
Jessie: Such a f'ing c*nt.

Spencer enters..

Jessie: Wreaking havoc on this house already.. When I'm done, they're all gonna hate each other.  Except you.  It's gonna be fum, cause I'm gonna be talking shit to Elissa all week.  Ok.. g'night.

Amanda passes through the darkened room.  Spencer  tells her where everyone is..

3:23am
Jessie goes to listen at the Have Not Door..

Elissa: It's disconcerting erratic behavior.. Let's wake up and smell the coffee.. Let's think about world hunger.. There are times that call for desperate measures,. like starving children.. (Not Big Brother).

Aaryn and Gm are making peace..

Helen: Let's support each other through this trying time (that I brought down upon us)..
Gm: It's all good.. I stay cool.. She knows.. I just give her a hug..

3:27am
Aaryn goes to Amanda and McCrae to tell them what happened..


♫ Oh whatta a night!  I'll see you back here when the HGs wake up! :)







Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Go Jessie. She is mostly exactly right in what she says. Everyone was throwing her under the bus, and being nice to her face. Imagine the nerve of her trying to "flip" the house to save herself. No one else is that selfish!

August 13, 2013 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Holy ching gow. Not a word..but I digress. Chit went down! Caro...u have the toughest jib in the world. God bless you woman! :)

August 13, 2013 at 4:17 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Morning Caro

I couldnt sleep. Here's to Jessie bringing down Helen's game before she goes to jury. Should get interesting. We will miss those shorts

August 13, 2013 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

So Helen apologizes not because she means it but because it might be on TV? I guess that like crying to make your kids eat their veggies

August 13, 2013 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Agree 100% how dare she try to make a case for herself. And Andy's spiel before pov ceremony "Jessie sealed her fate by trying yo get me to nominate someone else" HOW DARE SHE!!!! This crazy house. It was buying until tonight.

August 13, 2013 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Hahahaha...I just started to watch the fight, and Helen just Can. Not take confrontations. She's so articulate and chatty behind people's backs, but not so much in front.

Anyway, Jessie is so right. Just cause she wanted to vote out Amanda had nothing to do with Helen. So bite it, Helen!

GM Carolyn!!

August 13, 2013 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

And like that... Helen's game crumbles. There's no mending fences. Andy better wake up

August 13, 2013 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Wow!!!! What a night!!!
Good morning Carolyn :)

August 13, 2013 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger lee said...

As I'm watching this chit storm happening, again, I will say...while Helen keeps saying "I needed Amanda to stay to get Judd out," "I said I am going to give you and Spencer more time here," yadda yadda. All about her saying she did this and that. Are the other HGs listening at all? These HGs are so frustrating!!!!!

August 13, 2013 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a night! Jessie making SERIOUS waves in the BB house. I am surprised that Production wouldn't take action if GM chest-bumped Aaryn..

August 13, 2013 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

While I do think Jessie's behavior is a little erratic, I could totally see myself being the same way after being cooped up for 50 days with these people lol
She is correct that she hasn't lied through this game, and she is correct that she was totally used. It's ashame she didn't figure this out sooner. I also don't think it's classless to out people before leaving, that's part of the game (Helen is just using that to make Jessie feel insecure, so that SHE herself is not outed). I really hope Jessie doesn't spread the wealth when it comes to everyone's lies and only focuses on Helen's. It will have more impact if it is concentrated. Just my thoughts.

August 13, 2013 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I thought the house seemed incredibly empty and boring since Judd left. I wake up in the middle of the night for a thunderstorm and HOLY WTFness is going down.

Helen had the classic reaction of someone being caught red handed in a lie. If people would get their heads out of their arses and quit believing that things are true simply because they want them to be true, they would be realizing that Judd was an innocent victim of Helen's twisted plot.

Helen's nice guy image-officially blown. Helen's tears, well I know I am not supposed to threaten violence but they kind of make me want to sucker punch her.

Elissa accusing Jessie of being on drugs-absolutely disgusting. Good Christian my arse.

Helen saying that she was afraid Judd was going to shoot himself or others after being evicted. Really Helen. You are some piece of work lady (and I use the term lady loosely).

All of the nastiness that was spread earlier in the house was basically people talking out of their arses, showing their own ignorance and ultimately hurting themselves more than any of the people they hurled their insults at.

But now we have a 'good christian' and an 'educated mom' making personal and defamatory remarks about people. "Oh, we're getting caught in our lies. What can we do. Let's commit character assassination. It's easy-no one likes Jessie and Judd's not here to defend himself." I think what these people are doing is vile and disgusting. I don't think making personal attacks on people make Helen and Elissa any better than the people Elissa keeps complaining about.

If Helen was so worried about death threats, she would realize that they don't come from the other HGs, they come from some crazy people that call themselves fans. Shelley got threats for taking out a fan favorite in a game move. You didn't just take Judd out by convincing other people of the merits of a big game move. You completely screwed up his game, ruined any credibility he had in the house with your lies and now are continuing to try to destroy his reputation when he can't defend himself.

If Andy, McCrae, Amanda and Aaryn continue to believe and trust Helen after her behavior last night, they may as well give her the game. If Helen and Elissa make the final 2, I will be sick. It may be the first time ever that I choose not to watch. That lady makes my skin crawl.

August 13, 2013 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wish I could donate to your spine/wrist/finger fund and throw in a few extra for the ear fund but not the rest of this month. In September it will definitely be my turn again. Hope you last until then.

As for the rest of you... ante up if you can. She needs all those things and a spa day would be nice too. :-)

I have only read the first few paragraphs but I'm about to go back and did deeply into it. I've been on a much needed break since Thursday night. Friday errands wore me out. I'm not sure if it's the heat or just my lack of patience with this cast. Whatever it was, it's been a nice break. I'll know later if I am back yet. I AM happy that Andy won HoH and PoV. I only wish he had done something with it. This is the most ball-less cast I've ever seen on not wanting to make any big moves. Do they realize they are into jury time and now is the time to strike. Yes, the time to strike is whenever you get a chance now because you may never get another one... but... like all the other seasons I am believing the outcome has been predetermined and the order of evictions came from the voices in their heads that we never hear because "_____, you are not allowed to talk about production."

I can't believe as a grown ass man I have allowed this season to get to me as much as it has. Because of things I've heard on the feeds I have been having nightmares of some things that have happened in my past. The last few days/nights have been horrible. Nap or full sleep cycle, it doesn't matter. The dreams happen and I wake up in a cold sweat and possibly screaming. DQTD tells me I am making strange noises in my sleep, something I have rarely done in the past.

So that's it from me for now. I must read, but before I go, Congrats Carolyn on the 25 Million mark. I've been watching it grow the last few weeks and knew it was coming soon. You've put so much work into this. I remember when we all cheered for the first 10 Million and it doesn't seem that long ago. Time flies when you are surrounded by friends and good drugs. ;-p

:o)
GaYToR

August 13, 2013 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sorry, I was rambling. I am so p.o'ed at Helen and at everyone else who lets her get away with it. That leads me to...

Andy. It's time to pick a damn side. His end game has always been about 3AM (formerly Goof Troop). Playing in the middle was a good strategy before. Helen trusted him, he always knew what was going on and he could steer people away from nominating his allies.

It's not working anymore. He is trying to protect people on both sides which is ultimately going to cause him to lose someone on his side and then his side may lose faith in him. (I mean, seriously, weren't they afraid Judd was playing too many sides.) Andy doesn't want to lose any jury votes. But if you are only going to look out for yourself and not do what's best for your alliance, I really can't respect you.

August 13, 2013 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger ittehgaps said...

I think Aaryn instigated this battle during a convo with Jesse while shaving her legs in the hoh tub around 8:10 pm. then sat there looking innocent. I have watched her start things several times like this in the past. Blatant lies that put a wedge, letting slip a comment said to her that puts someone in a bad light, twisting her part in fights. examples- Kiss from Judd, Amanda targeting Helen, Helen targeting Amanda, her version of the fight with Cand was way off reality and Helen gave her the benefit of the doubt, comments to Andy to make him distrust Helen, Spencer creeps her out...Its the smirk on her face when a shot hits its mark that tells the truth about her motives. She has a meanness in her that is really scary. And she is not as clueless as people are excusing her for. She is aware of how it is effecting her game so changing her methods and targets as needed.

August 13, 2013 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I'm glad Jessie is going immediately after Judd. That's what you get!

Having said that, I'm enjoying this. I hope she does blow up everyone's respective spots - especially Helen's.

Everyone is moving on to bigger targets now. Hopefully, Spencer does something and really turns things upside down. Puts up Amanda and Helen. Boom. Classic.

August 13, 2013 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Wow! GM is nuts and clearly being a have not is breaking aaryn. Good stuff. Thanks caro!

August 13, 2013 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Hope for more of the same today :)

Sorry Caro but this is good stuff lol

Hope you are resting well.

August 13, 2013 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers!!

All I can say is... Good for Jessie!! Stir these HGs up!! At this point, I've changed my F2 hopes to Andy and Spencer, Andy for the win. I know Spencer has made some foul, vulgar comments. And I in NO WAY condone the tasteless joke he pulled on McCrae. However, I have heard him speak of trying to be sensitive to others' feelings in and out of the house (with regard to live feeders esp.) So, unless Judd is voted back in, those are my choices. The rest of them have rubbed me the wrong way on so many occasions for so many different things, I just can't root for them. McCrae has been okay, I just don't like how Amanda basically runs his game.

I'm looking forward to more of Jessie's antics and the fallout. Mixed in with Aaryn's obvious slop meltdowns, this should make for some great entertainment!

Everyone, have a wonderful day!!

August 13, 2013 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Hello, all. I haven't yet posted this season but I see things are finally getting interesting. After watching the season "premiere" of Breaking Bad, I can't help but think Helen is Walter White to Jessie's, well, Jesse. The person who knows Helen is an extremely good liar but is somewhat powerless to do anything about it except through wads of money from a car. Anyway, that's my stray thought this morning as things finally start to develop (perhaps?) and the house stops thinking as one person (Helen/Amanda) and coalesces into sides. Oh, Andy, are you ever going to choose your true allies or just bob on the water until you are no longer of use to anyone. At some point, I predict Spencer will find himself in power as a swing vote.

August 13, 2013 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone

Just checking in before reading the TOR. Looks like I missed a good night by going to bed early!

Be back later.

August 13, 2013 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning All.

I think Jessie did the only thing she could do, which was to play the hand she was given. Helen is slowly sinking down on my list of possible winners ever since she got upset when Candice told her the truth. She marched upstairs and lied on Candice. Now, Jessie's telling the truth, and Helen has once again flipped out. She hates being confronted with the truth.

I remember Andy saying he wanted to make a big move before he was HOH. What happened to his big move? Getting Jessie out of the house is not even a move IMO. It's a waste of an HOH. Jessie did not threaten him the game at all.

If Andy doesn't find a way to either move agains Helen and Elissa/McRanda, he wont have a leg to stand with a jury.

August 13, 2013 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Gotta say, Helen making the bold statement, "Jessie is going home Thursday."

If I was in that house, especially since neither Spencer or Jessie is part of anyone's end game, I would vote to keep Jessie ass a big F-U to Helen. She truly is not the queen.

And McCrae is figuring out more about Judd vs. Helen and Elissa. Amanda, shut up! Listen more-talk less.

REALLY hoping for a Judd return with a Judd/McCrae final 2.

August 13, 2013 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Watching flashback.

Now Elissa is offended because Jessie had the nerve to be offended that Elissa accused her of being on drugs.

Huh?

And Elissa doesn't understand why people think she is loopy?

August 13, 2013 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

*job not *jib. ;) Ahem.

August 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooooood morning, Everyone!

What a night!! I hope you're all using the overnight report as a hop to for flashbacks. It was WAY more intense than it appears in writing.

BTW.. also check out Michigan Man and Barbara's comments near the end of the Monday afternoon post for even more flashback moments.

August 13, 2013 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Thank you Grendon!!!!

HOLY WTFness!!!!!

August 13, 2013 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Andrea

You are very welcome.

August 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The fight between Aaryn and GM-It's really hard to give full attention to two conversations at the same time.

GM seemed like she was handling the fact that everyone (including Aaryn) talks crap about everyone (including her) fine. It seemed like Aaryn could not handle the fact that she was being accused of being one of the crap talkers. I would give this round to GM.

Of course none of these people would have to worry about any of it if they took GM's advice. "Hey, all a yous need ta shut yous mouthz."

August 13, 2013 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good morning Carolyn, I went to bed super late this morning. The fighting, the fighting it just wouldn't stop. And I had such a bad headache from a spinal injection and wasn't allowed to take what I wanted for it so between cups of caffeine and the fighting no sleep for me.

Congratulations on passing the 25 million mark, I am so happy for you. I can't believe I am up and these lazy bums are still asleep, probably BB is letting them get rested for Jessie Night 2, lol.

I am so glad that the real Helen stepped out in full war paint, the one who lies so smoothly, cries on a whim and had no issues with tarnishing another's reputation. Evicting Jessie now becomes really stupid because she will be sure to update Candice and Judd in jury house. If Judd comes back he is probably most likely to stay as Mcrae might be able to calm Amanda down long enough to muzzle her and understand that Judd is not the enemy. And Jessie and Candice would be votes against Helen if she manages to survive what Jessie started tonight.

I think casting this year went for Good and Evil and boy were they really awesome at picking Evil with really slim picking on people who actually have a heart.

Okay off to slug more coffee and find my ice pack.☺

August 13, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!!

:0)

August 13, 2013 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I also thought that was a great line. Holy WTFness

August 13, 2013 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - Ditto on Holy WTFness!

August 13, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jessie is cooked, but I love the way she is going out taking as many people with her as she can. Going out with class in a game like this is classless and contrieved

August 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Lezbionic! :)

Good morning, Grendon! :)

Good morning, GayTor! :)

Good morning, Barbara! :)

Good morning, Ivy! :)

Good morning, Lee! :)

Good morning, Andrea! :)

Good morning, Sharelle! :)

Good Morning, Shishi! :)

Good morning, Jim! :)

Good morning, Lucky13! :)

Good moning, Mappy! :)

Good morning, Stacey KW! :)

Good morning, Adam! :)

Good morning Ittehgaps! :)

Good morning, Lulu! :)

Good morning, MovieTalk! :)

Good morning, Natural Grace! :)

Good morning, Jerry! :)



August 13, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

Go Jessie go !!!! Since she's leaving anyways, she may as well cause as much damage as she can before she walks through the door. She should reveal everything she knows to everyone, and get them all to turn on each other. I really like how she doesn't kiss anyone's butt, but tells the truth. If no one listens to her, then they deserve what they have coming - can't wait to see who gets to backdoor who first . . .will it be Amanda to Helen or Helen to Amanda. Would love to see Candice come back in, safe for a week, win HOH and put Amanda and Aaryn on the block. Not a lot of big moves at all this year, kind of boring that way, as the evicted house guest is already well known days ahead of time, so no surprises, nor any surprises on who goes up on the block. We need a big move by someone, anyone!

August 13, 2013 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below