;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Morning is Relative in the Big Brother 15 House

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers! It's wakey-wakey time for the BB15 HGs! I'm predicting Helen and Aaryn wake up with Jessie induced slop-freak out hangovers.  To be fair, Aaryn's was pushed even further by Ginamarie..

CBS Interactive Inc.If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, and you haven't read The Overnight Report yet, you need to get over there!

If possible, use it as a hop-to for flashbacks.  I could only catch so much, and it's far more dramatic actually seeing it than just reading about it.  If you haven't yet, now would be an excellent time to take advantage of the 2 Day Free Trial for the Live Feeds.

 Last night was drama with a capital D, and Jessie has promised more of the same until she walks out the door..

And then the Big Brother 15 bloodbath you've all been waiting for begins. 

10:03am Fishies!  Wakey Wakey, houseguests! It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  Today in the BB house, amidst the general mayhem, Andy will be doing his HoH blog and tweets, and after that, BB will give him the camera for HoH pics.

10:25am
Aaryn is the first houseguest to brave the realm of consciousness this morning..
She pours herself a cup of coffee and heads out back to the couch.  I'll let you know when others join the mix, or if Aaryn decides to vent out loud..
10:36am Aaryn heads back inside, puts her camo pants back on and lays down in the Have Not Room.. Ginamarie considers it, then opts for not.  Elissa has just woken up and gone into the bathroom..She returns to the Have Not and bed. Cam 3 shows us that Andy is beginning to awaken up in HoH.

Cam 1 and 2
10:40a
Have Not Room
Pillow Talk
Elissa: It smells so funky in this house. It really does.
GM: Oh.. just to let you know.  I found ants on Jessie's bed.  So.. they're traveling, just to let you know.
Helen: They probably came in the dishes..

10:51am
I patiently wait for BB to begin "I saaaid, it's time to wake up for the day," and the passive aggressive  diary room calls to the sleeping..

10:58-11:40am
Aaryn gives up on sleep and heads back to the bathroom, puts her contacts in, changes into exercise gear and tends to her pits, brushes her teeth, then decides to dump the contents of her bathroom bin and reorganize her toiletries.. Mundane tasks can be comforting and provide a sense of normalcy. She wipes something all over her body.. I have no idea what it is, and I see no difference other than her slop induced weight loss.. Then it's time for eyebrows.  (**Lydia... please help her with her eyebrows. She's completely hopeless.) And the rest of her makeup.. 

**As it's after 11:30am, and the HGs are playing vampire, this morning update post will extend through  at least 1pm BBT, possibly longer.   Morning is relative.

11:44-11:50am
Cam 3
Helen very quietly opens the door from the Have Not Room to the Chair Room to gather some of her things from the bureau.. She heads into the bathroom.  Aaryn leaves and goes out to the backyard to tend to her laundry, then she hops on the elliptical. Helen puts her contacts in.. Running will come soon.

11:53am
cam 1 and 2
Backyard
Helen and Aaryn

Aaryn: It's hot today.. (re Jessie) I'm not gonna give my energy to her.  If she wakes up and want to raise hell, I'm gonna ask like she doesn't exist.
Helen: Sometimes you need time to have perspective..
BB: Helen, please put on your microphone.

Aaryn: This is a game at the end of the day.
Helen: I know.  Maybe when she's done, she'll realize that, and start to feel a little bad and get a little bit of perspective.. Right now she's only thinking everyone else is wrong.  She's dug a deep hole.. I wanted to say, yesterday when we were talking.. I think you and I have some common people we need to get out, because at the end they are not beatable.  And when we get there, we can work on that.
Aaryn: Yeah.
Helen: I think depending on who you need out, you may have to change who you work with.. Anyway, when those opportunities arise, you and I can look to each other.  I think Andy is in the same boat.  I know people think Elissa and I are very close, and we are.  I don't think she ever thought she'd get this far.. We never made a final 2 deal.  I'm very supportive about her going far, but there are many people I feel that way about.
Aaryn: Yeah.
Helen: I think there are some people in this house, that no matter what, they'll only take each other to final 2.  I think you know who I'm talking about..
Aaryn: Yeah.

Helen: I always wanna leave myself open.  I think with 9 people in the house, it's still early to make that deal.
Aaryn: Yeah.  Last night really was..  Jessie sealed her fate.  But.. What Ginamarie did really scared me.  To me, her best friend in the house, so what's she gonna do with someone else?
Helen: I think you've really proven yourself now.  I don't see you as a pair any more.  I think people, with her, they don't really talk too much game with her, because they don't know what she'll do with it.
Aaryn: I jsut don't think her head is in the right place.
Helen: You have a good relationship with her.. in as much as you can control what she does if she gets power.. Like me with Elissa.. I don't want her to be irrational with her nominations.. I give her credit.  I think she'd be better now than she was in the beginning of the game. But.. She'll do what she wants to do.  Now, I think she feels more secure and she'll take my advice.  My worry is Spencer.  If we don't get him out, or someone else that really needs tyo go, then he'll be a pawn til final 4.
Aaryn: I think we need to keep the big people, and end with the big people.. There are mental games, there are physical games.. Chance..

Helen: Let's think about your wins.. The 1st one was based on the deal we made.  The next one we got Judd out..
Aaryn: I'll take credit for the 3rd win.. Actually, they were in order in my hand.  That was chance too.   People are starting to talk..
Helen: Say in the next HoH, if it's down to you and me, just give it to me.  You don't wanna win things you don't need to win.
Aaryn: But if there's one thing I've learned from Big Brother, it's never throw anything.
Helen: You have to go with your gut.  I'm worried about Spencer.
Aaryn: Yeah, me too.
Helen: We'll have to see what happens on Thursday.
Aaryn: Yeah.
Helen: Ok.. good talk..
**12:09pm and off she runs..

12:20pm
Andy wakes up..  Aaryn goes into the Rainbow Room to gather some of her belongings.  The camera follows her every move.. McCrae is sleepily telling Amanda about a scary dream.. Both of them are still eyes closed. Aaryn grabs her bathing  suit and heads to the bathroom to change before returning to the backyard. 

12:27pm
Andy checks himself out in the HoH bathroom mirror, then feeds the fish.

12:30pm
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go inside and close the sliding glass door.
Helen/Aaryn: Aaww!
Andy: (listens to his music in bed)
Everyone else: zzzz...
**BB, it generally works better to send them outside for a lockdown if you want to wake them.

Helen and Aaryn come inside. 

12:32pm
Cam 1
Helen: That sucked.  Right when you got all situated.
Aaryn: I know.

12:35pm
Aaryn throws on a tshirt and shorts and sets to painting her toenails.. Helen is off camera for the moment, but can be heard in the kitchen.. Andy's listening to music, and he has the spy screen set to the HoH landing.. 

12:50pm
Cam 3 and 4
Kitchen
Aaryn: I have low blood sugar.  I keep bottoming out when I stand up.
Helen: One more night, Aaryn.. You can do it. My goal is to get this kitchen as clean as it was when we moved in.
Aaryn: I'll help you.  I don't know how you guys stand it.  You've been Have Nots so many times.

Helen: How can you approach Big Brother the best way possible? Half of winning is being able to control those feelings.  After the Jeremy thing, for a week and a half, I was afraid to be in this house.
Aaryn: Jeremy, in his defense, he felt really bad about what he did..

Helen: Coming from you, it does.. I never thought he would have any genuine remorse.  But I was scared.. The best way I figured for me was to get him out of the game.  he was a very big guy.  He was scary for me.  I was like, how do I deal with it? And I would go in the Have Not room and hide out.. so I wouldn't scream at him..
Aaryn: Like I did last night.
Helen: When that happens, just be like, walk away.. say you'll be right back, even if you have no intent of returning.

Aaryn: Last night, i trued to leave, and gm followed me, and then called everyone up to the HoH.  What is she gonna do in final 3 or final 4 if I don't take her?
Helen: Do you think she has to go next?
Aaryn: After Spencer. Amand and I have ADD, which just means we act like children sometimes, but Bipolar is scary. Think about all the people watching.. Think about Shelly.. If there's any repurcussions like that, I'm not even gonna deal with it.
Helen: I hear you.  For me too, I've taken out big people, and I'm scared about it.  If nobody was watching, it'd be different..
Aaryn: You know how scared I am about Candice.
Helen: Let's not add any extra fuel.. Let' be as mature and positive.. If someone comes after us, that'd be way too scary..
Aaryn: And her throwing up scares me too.

Elissa enters.

Helen: Elissa, Did Rachel get any threats when he got out of the house?
Elissa: no, but someone called my parents and cussed them out..
Aaryn: Oh my God.. my poor mother.. Her stuff is everywhere on line. She's a realtor.
Helen: Did it scare your parents?
Elissa: They called the police.
Aaryn: Oh my God.. I'm not gonna  read any reviews of myself anywhere on line.

Timecheck -- 1pm

Helen: HoH is a double edged sword.  It's safety, but it's putting targets on yourself.  You have to measure all of that.  That's why you hope, whoever you put up, one of them goes.  It's a crazy game.. Ian Terry, Jordan, Dan Gheesling.. they didn't win HoH that much, but they did win comps when they needed to.  But then look at Rachel who was comp champ.  Everyone plays in differnt ways.  That's what's so great about it.  There's no one set formula.. You make it as you go along.

1:04pm
Cam 2
Kitchen
Elissa, Helen and Jessie

Jessie: This weekend is gonna be sooo delicious.

Elissa and Helen say nothing in response.  Aaryn returns to the kitchen.


To be continued... In a new top post!  Please refresh the blog! :)






Permalink







53 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

I got got!

Repost:

Jessie is going out the way you should in BB... Taking out as many backstabbing, lying, blanking blankers as you can with you

August 13, 2013 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jumbo :)


Good moring, Lezbionic! :)

Good morning, Grendon! :)

Good morning, GayTor! :)

Good morning, Barbara! :)

Good morning, Ivy! :)

Good morning, Lee! :)

Good morning, Andrea! :)

Good morning, Sharelle! :)

Good Morning, Shishi! :)

Good morning, Jim! :)

Good morning, Lucky13! :)

Good moning, Mappy! :)

Good morning, Stacey KW! :)

Good morning, Adam! :)

Good morning Ittehgaps! :)

Good morning, Lulu! :)

Good morning, MovieTalk! :)

Good morning, Natural Grace! :)

Good morning, Jerry! :)



August 13, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn and Jumbo

Thank you both.

Just wondering-is there an issue with the feeds? I can't see what's going on on the bottom of the screen. If I use one camera it seems to work. At least I assume it is showing me what is going on right now which is, pretty much nothing. If I hit quad, it sends me to a flashback.

August 13, 2013 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good Morning!

Wow, last night was a doozy! Too bad the fireworks didn't happen before the POV ceremony...
Would have made things interesting!

Can't wait to see how this all plays out on the feeds today

August 13, 2013 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great work Caroline.
Grendon, love the WTFness, I will steal that.

Jesse now needs to point out to the rest of the house that it has been, up to now, run by Helen, Amanda, and Mccrea if the rest of you don't get together and get them out, you have no chance of getting to the finale.

If she does, won't the scramble be fun to watch. :-)

The worm has turned!!!!

August 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - Thanks for mentioning it. I'm having the same issue.

Good morning, Tam :)) Right? Timing is everything..

August 13, 2013 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Jerry :))

August 13, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry I misspell your name, it's my fat fingers fault. :-)

August 13, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

s'alright ;) happens all the time.

August 13, 2013 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I don't blame Jessie,altho she's not my favorite HG,I guess the least she can do is let everyone know her conspiracy theories.Can't say I wouldn't do the same.I'm on board with anything that throws a monkey wrench in Helen's game...

August 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Marcia :))

August 13, 2013 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I finally finished all the flashback moments I wanted to see. There was so much happening it was hard to keep track of it all. Some smaller moments and comments caught my attention.

Aaryn lied. She said that Jessie said C U Next Tuesday about everyone in the have not room. Jessie specifically said, "Helen is a C___". I know it's not a nice name but, under the circumstances, I can't fault Jessie for feeling that way.

That leads me to more on Aaryn. Aaryn does not lie nearly as good as Helen. However, just like Helen, she does not handle being caught in a lie well at all going directly into fight or flight mode.

(from Helen) "Normally I'm really good at talking my way out of things." I think that's all we need to know. HG's, you have been warned.

(from Andy) "The only way I would be a vengeful juror is if one of you backdoored me." Keep in mind, he said this literally seconds after talking about Judd. You remember Judd don't you Andy? The guy who just got backdoored 4 days ago by his friends and allies. Andy then said, "Judd deserved it because he was lying to people".

When even Andy, who was the sensitive one, turns into a cold hearted snake, there is no hope for BB humanity. I hope if Judd does come back, it's with guns blazing. (Which would make perfect sense because according to Helen, Judd has a gun and he plans on using it.)

August 13, 2013 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - Nice take aways.. i was too busy typing as fast as my fingers would allow to actually process much.

August 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

Did Helen make the talking her way out of things comment to other HGs or just Elissa? She is always telling them exactly what she is doing, i wonder why no one listens to her?

August 13, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

BTW folks, feed camera is finally working right on all four and quad.

August 13, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Reposted for Barbara -

Barbara said...

Good morning again Carolyn and Dishers

I can't decide if I should nap for the day or stay glued to the feeds every time Jessie is up and about.

As an African American woman this has been such a painful season for me to watch and every few days I have had to take a break from the feeds just to find my center again.

@GayTor I hear you about all the homophobic slurs bringing back nightmares for you and I too feel your pain and am sorry that you had to endure such vile behavior that can still crop up in your nightmares.

Not a single person in the BB house has had the integrity to stand up publicly and really try to stop the hatred. Yes we did hear Mcrae try to tell Amanda that her remarks were racist but standing up to Amanda who has the crown in bullying is not easy for Mcrae who has not found his cojones yet and if Amanda has fully castrated him they may be gone forever.

Spenser talks about being sensitive to the live feed viewers when talking derogatorily about Jewish people and it drives me nuts that Amanda thinks it is okay to do so. It is NEVER okay to do so.

Just found .. a great video clip of the nasty house infestation that attacked Candice. While I agree that Candice was not a BB fan and was clueless about how to play the game that is no excuse for the vitriol and hatred she had to suffer everyday in the BB house and when things go wrong, they all like to blame Candice.



(Caro, I know you can't post a full video link, hope this is not violating the rules) (**deleted - i can't have anything linking to video from the feeds on the blog - Caro)

Somehow the meanness this season started too quickly and continued to build and everybody seemed to feel the need to jump on the bandwagon, clearly an example of mob mentality at it's worst. The constant vilification of Candice and other's was just too much to absorb. Lying is part of the game but the out and out character assassinations should not be.

I am so proud that for the most part Candice was able to keep her integrity and class intact and suspect that she will be the only HouseGuest who won't have to do a lot of cringing and hiding when this season is over and both her Moms are so proud of her.

August 13, 2013 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon I am having the same problem with the feeds. When I click on quad it shows last nights events.

August 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Carolyn, thanks you are a sweetheart for reposting my long comment. I made a copy just in case I was breaking a rule even with "altering the link name". Sorry was not up on that new rule. Love CBS having the feeds over Superpass but need to get caught up on all the restrictions to what can and can't go in the blog comments. Thanks again.

August 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess everyone in the BB house forgot that Helen is a political consultant. Don't we all know that politics is all about bending the truth, making yourself look good, betraying everyone, selling yourself, and flat out lying. I am so over her. I personally dislike Amanda's game but I hope she takes her out next week.

August 13, 2013 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Elissa gets her own post because for some reason she believes the hype that she is the star of the show. For a fight that was not even centered around her, she made sure to get involved.

Elissa-"I've been around people that are not normal. I know not normal people." Ah, so many things I wanted to say, but I decided to leave this one alone.

Elissa again-"Jessie is mad for no reason. I'm taking the brunt of everything." Huh? Color me confused. How is she taking the brunt? Most of the time people forget she is in the house except for when she's annoying them. And Elissa, I'm thinking that Jessie DID have LOTS of reasons to be mad.

Elissa is worried about fighting on the live feeds and being called loopy and ditzy because it won't look good to her husband's clients. She could have stayed out of the fight completely. She has been accusing Amanda and Aaryn for weeks of abusing adderall and using it as a performance enhancer. She is making comments about people being mentally unbalanced. Now she is accusing Jessie of being on drugs. Yet Elissa is the one who is offended. Seriously!?! It's like when Amanda had to apologize to Elissa because Elissa hurt Amanda's feelings. What kind of delusional me me me world does this girl come from?

I don't believe for a moment that Elissa chooses to have surface conversations. I believe there is not much below the surface. Of course, Helen had to add at that point that Jessie is a homicidal maniac who will probably stab them in their sleep. And she had to once again mention Judd's mental disorder. It's no wonder Helen went into politics. She definitely knows the fine art of running a smear campaign.

(Elissa again, talking about Jessie) "Her behavior is not normal. It's erratic." Last night is the most I have seen Elissa in this game except when she got air time for her own erratic behavior.

Overall, it was a good night. We saw the real Helen behind the 'mother' mask and we got a deeper feel for who the real Elissa is, below the surface. I would rather deal with Judd. At least his 'mental disorder' is being controlled with medication. I would rather deal with Jessie, or even GM. At least with them, what you see is what you get. You don't have to remove a mask or dig below the surface. At least they have hearts.

August 13, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Helen had been playing the best game in the house. I think she blew it when she didn't take the opportunity to get out Amanda last week.

That woke up at least one of their minions, lets see if any of the others get the hint. Personally I would still go for Amanda and Mccrea first because Helen is now toothless.

Still looking for a houseguest to root for.

August 13, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did anyone catch the Ginamarie chest bump that Aaryn is talking about?

August 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jumbo

I believe the 'talking my way out of things' was either in the HN room or the HOH room and I think there were others besides just Elissa around. I have NO idea why people don't catch on to what kind of player she is. Even telling Jessie in front of the whole house "you're going home". Who is she to think she controls that? I don't know if the other HGs are that bad or if Helen is that good.

August 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I never saw the chest bump. (You know, blonde on blonde). Was it off camera or was it all part of Aaryn's imagination?

August 13, 2013 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Jerry,

I think if Amanda gets kicked out you will have a HG (McCrae) for which you can root.

August 13, 2013 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Grendon,
There's simply not enough blonde on blonde. AMIRITE?

August 13, 2013 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

As Barbara said in the post you reposted for her Carolyn...Mob mentality at it's best...

Each week Helen has a target (usually the one person who has a mind of their own) and that person becomes the outcast for the next week....Happened with Jeremy, Howard, Candice, Judd, and now Jessie....according to Momma Helen, the person with the nerve to vote against her way of thinking is total scum and needs total elimination...

I for one am tiring quickly of this "what's best for the house" mentality...BB was never and still is not a game about social oneness, and everyone being on the same page...it's all out war amongst 16 people trying to win half a mil....16 people can't make it to the finale, only 2 will, and no amount of "voting with the house" will change the fact that someone goes home every week...

While Helen's gameplay has been spectacular this season, it's becoming old hat now because these people are easy sheep...hopefully Jessie can get them all seeing that it's an individaul game and not about the collective.

August 13, 2013 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@Grendon, great comments on Elyssa. I can not really figure her out and she doesn't really line up with the Elyssa I saw in Rachel's wedding.

Sometimes I think she is totally loopy from medication and other times I think like her passive aggressive digs it is all planned on her part.

I missed it (probably from my many feed boycotts to get my sanity back) but what is Judd's mental disorder that he is on medication for? He always seems perfectly normal to me, I loved his sense of humor and low key style. Wasn't always wild about his jumping on the "I hate X" bandwagon but in that house I guess it is hard to resist when it seems to be the main topic of conversation, day in and day out.

August 13, 2013 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jerry

She may be toothless, but she has more people. Elissa is her pet. Andy, i cant figure how deep his loyalty to her is in the game but he basically said he will never put her up. Aaryn said she trusts her, and GM is GM

August 13, 2013 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

liliana

If Amanda takes out Helen next week, we will all be back on her bus

August 13, 2013 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Barbara

I think it was just an anxiety disorder

August 13, 2013 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger lee said...

With all the fights, let's not forget one thing. I believe Helen WOULD've tried to get Amanda out last week, if she could get Andy on board, which she couldn't. I believe that. She did try.

August 13, 2013 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Grendon---I'm finishing up the third episode of BBAU. I watched a blurb a few weeks ago, watching the Housemates enter the half house. I loved it! I am loving the twists and cast over there. I will continue to watch. But, it is hard to commit to watching another BB edition. I'd like to watch Canada, too, but all the new shows will be coming on soon. ;)

August 13, 2013 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Barbara

Judd has anxiety. I think he takes Xanax for it.

August 13, 2013 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Oh good lord.

Now Aaryn and Helen are talking about someone with anger issues. (I didn't hear the beginning. I think they are talking about GM.) Aaryn said she may be bi-polar. Wow! What a bunch of educated idiots.

August 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jessie is talking about the joys of bacon in front of Helen who is scooping her big bowl of slop. I really have not rooted for Jessie in any sense of the word. Now I am appreciating her hidden talent for being able to make me laugh. I kinda wish we could keep her.

August 13, 2013 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

@Barbara thank you for the kind thoughts, It does bother me just as much as any of the unnecessarily cruel things that come from nearly all of them at some point this year.

The worst part is the homophobic slurs are usually when I go on my biggest rants but it would take a whole new blog for me to say all I want to say about those.

What's giving me nightmares runs much deeper and has destroyed about 20 years of hard work in therapy in a single night. I was molested regularly from age 8 to 13 and beyond and I thought I had dealt with it until Spencer thought he was being funny with McCrae's microphone the other night.

Now I have two choices. Work on getting those memories out of my system again but with a new therapist, or I can let it fester until it consumes me. The later is not going to happen. I will not allow it so we know the direction I am heading. It won't be easy finding the right therapist but I know one has to be out there.

Damn this season't house guests. Just damn them. I'm a strong, independent person. I wonder how and worry about how it is affecting the less stable that may not have ever dealt with the situation. I pray they seek help because it's the only way.

Regression Therapy can be so painful but it can also be the only answer for some things.

All I can say about last night is GEAUX JESSIE! It's just too bad she didn't do this weeks ago. I hope she keeps going all the way until she is evicted Thursday night.

:o)
GaYToR

August 13, 2013 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

Helen: Say in the next HoH, if it's down to you and me, just give it to me. You don't wanna win things you don't need to win.

Aaryn: But if there's one thing I've learned from Big Brother, it's never throw anything.


paraphrasing, sure Helen, i trust you...BWAHAAAAA


Helen has become as transparent as saran wrap

August 13, 2013 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Now Aaryn, Helen and Elissa are saying that Jessie has gone off the deep end. She took Aaryn's cup and taunted them about bacon and Aaryn says they are being terrorized. Get a backbone Aaryn. Didn't she watch season 8?

Frankly, I would be doing the same thing as Jessie. Especially if I knew that I was going home. I would taunt them, I would tell every secret I knew, I would do everything in my power to make them completely miserable and uncomfortable. If I had to get down and dirty, it would be my personal goal to make as many people cry as I possibly could. There is nothing wrong with leaving with class. However, in my opinion, the people doing the evicting are not acting with any class.

Unfortunately for Jessie, the more a sane person denies being insane, the more insane they look.

August 13, 2013 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

So much for ignoring Jessie, Aaryn!! Now Aanda wants to jump in???

August 13, 2013 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Elissa is a good "pet" to have. Yum. Just keep her on her meds. Mother of God. Gal is a little whacky.

August 13, 2013 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The laughs just keep coming.

A few minutes ago Aaryn said to Jessie, "I have an agent because I get paid for doing commercials. What do you do? You're unemployed."

Ha-Ha-Ha-larious.

August 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Recently most posts have been complaining about or nitpicking on individual HG's. I guess when there is a lull in the action there is little else to do than find fault in each of them.

I am glad Jesse is doing what she is doing. Had she played with a little more heart early on she may not be in the position she is now.

This entire game is predicated on manipulation of people and deceit of others. There hasn't been a single winner of this game that didn't lie, deceive, manipulate and scheme. As a matter of fact they did all those things better than anyone else in the house. And, BTW, good on them! Its the game.

I celebrate good game play, admittedly there hasn't been a lot, but I cheer when people like Jesse compile info and regurgitate it on their way out. Then and only then do we get to see who has woven the most durable web of lies.

It was falsehoods that ultimately sent Judd out the door, karma is sometimes a female dog.

August 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my. Atleast Jessie plans to give us something interesting to watch the next few days.

August 13, 2013 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Helen and Elissa....Judd is not mentally ill!!! Shut up. He has an anxiety disorder that he takes Xanax for.

August 13, 2013 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

She isnt imitating ED Amanda, she's just lashing out and its a target rich environment

August 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

lscott

I thought Helen was always transparent. She thinks shes BB Oprah or maybe martha stewart

August 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger PattiB in Michigan said...

Carolyn -- been lurking for years and have too long neglected the tip jar. I just gave it a bit hit!! Thank you for spending all your time covering BB for us. You're a Star!!

Patti Bush

August 13, 2013 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I like Jessie's intentions, but I dont know if shes got what it takes. I wish I could sneak her an ear bud to help her out

August 13, 2013 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Patti B - Thank you very much! :))

Hi Matt u! :))

EVERYONE - New Top Post!!

August 13, 2013 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have you noticed Helen has either accused each of her targets of attacking her; or, said she was afraid of them?

August 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

L,
Where are you streaming from? Do you mind sharing?

August 14, 2013 at 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below