;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Big Brother 15: PoV Players and Beyond!

Good afternoon, BB lovers!  The live feeds cut to trivia at 12:05pm, indicating the start of the PoV Player Picking.  As soon as the feeds come back, and the HGs start talking, we'll have that as well as more updating for you here in this post.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you feel the need to get caught up, here are the links to the previous posts: Saturday Morning Before the PoV Player Picking, The Overnight Report.

Playing for the PoV:
  1. Andy - HoH
  2. Jessie - Nominated
  3. Spencer - Nominated
  4. Amanda
  5. Helen
  6. Elissa
McCrae is Hosting...


12:46pm  Feeds are back!
Cockpit - Cam 1 and 2

Helen: I was just telling Elissa that I was talking to McCrae this morning, and just confirming that we were all good, all loyal.. That's what I'm saying.
Andy: I feel terrible, because I like Jessie so much..
Helen: But could you imagine if she pawned her way through the whole game?  What a mistake that would be for all of us?

Andy: I'm so calm and you guys are so gung ho.. I feel like we balance out well.
Helen: We're like, Attack!
Andy: And I'm like, wait and attack when the timing is perfect.
Elissa: I knew since week 2 that Amanda is who.. was like.. still playing, then they're gonna be at the end.
Andy: I don't think they will.
Helen: But she's not coming after us.
Andy: That's why we can't give any sign this HoH.. Be everyone's best friend until it's time to strike..  As much as I love Jessie, she doesn't have any true allegiances.

Amanda enters.They think it's gonna be the Texas Hold Em PoV or the Time Counting PoV..

Amanda: Everyone keeps going til I get knocked out. I'm gonna hold and hold and hold..
Andy: I wish I could just tell Spencer to throw it.

They continue stressing..

Elissa: I just wanna win the Veto.
Amanda:  I already told Spencer, if I win it, I'm not using it.

Andy and Helen leave..

Elissa: I'm just stressed, because I feel like I'm not included in the plans.
Amanda: What do you mean?  You're totally included..
Elissa: I'm gonna shave..

Elissa leaves, Helen enters..

Helen: Sorry you didn't get to host.
Amanda: I'd much rather play.
Helen: It's a comfortable play too, since there's nothing at stake..
**snake charmer much?

1:06pm
Cam 1
GM and Aaryn

Ginamarie: Seein' Amanda, McCrae, Helen and Elissa talkin' makes me nervous.. cuz I'm not in that little circle.. Sometimes I wonder if Andy's even in it. Know what I mean?
Aaryn: Who would you put up if you won HoH next week?


1:08pm
Cam 3
Helen and Andy

Helen: I don't think you and I can beat Amanda in the end.. but we can beat Elissa..  I think we have to keep Elissa close, keep McCrae close..
Andy: As long as it's not you and me going home..
Helen: Aaryn wants to... (can't hear)
Andy: I just don't want to have to put gm up.  I'll talk to Amanda.. She offered yesterday.  You wouldn't screw me over, if I put her up?
Helen: No No.. and I think McCrae is on board.   I would never screw you over.  The last person I need coming after me is you.  I can't play this game by myself.  I need you.

Aaryn enters..  They share their time strategizing with her, speculating that the pov will be time related.

Aaryn: Gm's scared.  She said, I know I'm gonna go up if one of them come off.. She's not mad.  She knows there's no other choice.
Helen: We'll all give her some collateral.. something valuable..
Andy: Tell her that's not the case.
Aaryn; She's not mad. She just wants to be here for her birthday.. I just wanted to let you know she wont be mad.
Andy: I'm worried that if she wins HoH next week, she'll put me up.
Aaryn: I asked her who she'd put up.. and you fall into the open category. 

Helen: Never say never.. I love Elissa, but..
Aaryn: This next HoH is gonna be really big and really bloody.. I'm just scared that if I win HoH, it's gonna be awful..
Helen: Eventually we have to pawn each other, until we get to a low number.  There's only so many people left. I know you wouldn't wanna put up Gm..
Andy: I'll do it, if Spencer or Jessie wins..

Andy leaves the room.. 

Helen: That Judd move was so big for all of us, Aaryn.  We knew that was gonna be hard for you.  We had the votes.. If you were like, no no no, Helen.. Don't throw HoH, but if you don't win, know we love you.  I have gained so much respect for you.
Aaryn: Thank you.  Same.
Helen: No matter what happens next week, we all love you.
Aaryn: I'm scared to mess that up.

Helen; Are you ok with Jessie being the one going home?  If Spencer were to win HoH next week and put you up against GM, you would stay.
Aaryn:  I don't trust him for anything. If Andy wants her to go home, ok, but I know 100% that she's not coming after you, me, Andy.. Don't tell Amanda or McCrae this, but...
Helen: I know.. A couple weeks ago, if you had been up against Amanda, it would have been easy for me. Now??  But if Spencer put you and Amanda up, don't think you're going home.  You've done a lot for me.  I think you should feel  a lot safer than you've ever felt.
Aaryn: I do.
Helen: At this point, you've done so much.. I owe you.
Aaryn: Don't tell her I told you this, but Amanda said to me the other night, if you think Helen has any loyalty to you, you're wrong.  She'll always protect me, Andy, McCrae, Elissa..
Helen: Not anymore..  If you're in the final 2, you've got my vote. You have changed.  You've matured.  You've blossomed the most out of everyone in this house in this game.

Andy enters.. 
Helen:  If I win HoH, you are not going up and you are definitely not getting backdoored by me. I'm not going to be the one who takes you out of this game.
Andy: I'm gonna be.  You're going up. (kidding)

Talk turns to the Judd backdoor..   Helen leaves..

Timecheck -- 1:27pm  -- Still on Camera 3 and 4

Andy: Oh my God..
Aaryn: I trust Manda and McCrae, but I love that woman.
Andy: You are like my closest ally now.  She is not gunning for us.  Amanda and McCrae are not gunning for us.  We just have to make them all go for each other.

Aaryn: Just be with me.
Andy: I'm with you.  We just have to be very skillful.  As long as our minds are together, we're fine.  Helen is getting ready to make a power move.  I don't know that Amanda and McCrae are yet.

Aaryn: You know what Helen wants to do, right?
Andy: Yeah.  She was pushing so hard for me to do it, she was mad.

Helen comes back in..

Andy: We have to fight our asses off for this..
Helen: I know, Andy.
Andy: I want this to be the 1st Veto that doesn't get used..

Andy leaves.. Elissa comes in..

The game is in high gear now, with the power players chomping at the bit to go for each others throats.  Spark up your feeds, folks!  We're in for quite a ride!

If you'd like to check em out for free, here's the 2 day trial to get you started.


1:55pm
Jessie shows off her yoga moves.. and teaches Helen..


Aaryn: Ya'll are crazy.. Why would you wanna do that?

Talk turns to the Zingbot..

We're taking a transcribing break while the HGs shoot the breeze and prepare for the PoV..  We'll announce when the PoV begins here, on twitter and facebook, and then open a new top post for the PoV Spoiler. :-)   Until then.. please mind the critters!












Permalink







46 Comments:

Blogger lscott said...

I saw the interview with Elissa 's husband
He is sooooo Canadian
Not that there is anything wrong with that

August 10, 2013 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Happy Saturday! I'd like to see Jessie win it so Andy has to put up GM andd they vote her out. Only downside is for Judd. He'd have to hide in his room for at least a week.

August 10, 2013 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lscott

I saw the interview too. I have no idea what you're talking 'aboot.'

August 10, 2013 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

I've seen a couple of people ask about Andy's shirt and happened to see someone tweet the link so I thought I'd share...

http://www.threadless.com/product/3016/hugs-keep-us-alive

It also happens to be available on buttons and magnets. Adorable ;)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AV180QY?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393177&creativeASIN=B00AV180QY&linkCode=shr&tag=neonpageswebdesi&qid=1376107926&sr=8-12&keywords=happy+organ

August 10, 2013 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

So if Aaryn trusts Helen more than Amanda, does the 3AM alliance mean anything? Aaryn is a fool in my opinion. #1-NO ONE can trust Helen. #2-Aaryn has a better chance against Amanda. She has a better chance of beating her in comps and she would almost definitely beat her in a final 2. She probably would not beat Helen even though she has done 75% of Helen's work for her.

These women have screwed up every single alliance since Amanda Yoko Ono'ed the MC. The problem is, they even screw up their own alliances. Burning Judd at the stake because of female paranoia was the last straw.

This is why, even though I am a female, more often than not I find myself rooting for a guy or, in this case, guys.

I would be fine with McCrae, Andy and Spencer taking the whole game from here on out. Send all the women to jury house. I'm sure they will continue to bitch, complain, whine and tear each other down the way they have all season. I just hope poor Judd has a room with a lock on the door and some good ear plugs.

August 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

It may just be me but I feel that if Spencer is still on the block on Thursday he's gone.

August 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi ya Carolyn, Grendon, lscott and Nancy!
It will be very interesting to see which witch gets which witch first! ;)

Seems to me like more people are with McAm, but they must see how close they are and they need to be split up.

Plus, listening Helen talk to everyone, she says what was better for her game, her game, her game...does nobody see this? That every person she tells them had to go to better her game, they left. Open your eyes, people!

August 10, 2013 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are they going to be saying, "it's to early to make amove" when they are walking out the door?

August 10, 2013 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

Eh?

August 10, 2013 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I know I said something a long time ago, but even the HGs are concerned about GM's eating habits. Elissa was talking to Andy about it last night and just now, when GM was talking to Helen about it, we got fish. She has spoken to the psychologist, apparently. I don't know how she passed the test in the first place. She is the most needy/issued HG that I can remember.

August 10, 2013 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!! :)

Gotta reboot.. be back in a few.

August 10, 2013 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

OMG let them all duke it out and Aaryn/Andy slip through? This season is so ridiculous I might even start wholeheartedly rooting for that plan! If they actually managed that scenario I would call that a serious power play (the only one all year?!) and as much as I hate her actions, would think about cheering Aaryn on to the F2. Against her Andy might even have a shot.

August 10, 2013 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Don't ya think that Candice/Judd and maybe a few future ousted HGs will definitely get a chance to return at some point? They aren't even in jury house, yet, I don't think. I bet they are in a hotel, separated from each other. Jeff didn't have them on his show on Friday. (I'm sure you guys already know that ;))

August 10, 2013 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Off to work. It worked last week so just to throw a wrench in there.

GO JESSIE!!!!! Win that POV.

August 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I wish Andy and the rest would wake up and backdoor Helen this week.

August 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Every tweet I see has to be sarcastic nowadays, especially one's aimed at Amanda. The problem is, all these people are trying to be so clever. Instead they are showing that they are every bit as nasty as the people they complain about and that they actually are not clever in the least. Just like cliches, zings only work if they have a grain of truth.

For the 'tweeter' complaining about Amanda telling the others how to play POV so that she can win, I didn't watch so I can't say for sure but, I think she was explaining how they could make sure Jessie does not win. I don't think Amanda cares who wins as long as it is not Jessie.

Season 9's Parker has been tweeting. He used the name A Man, duh. Not very original or creative Mr. Delon. That's what we all called your season's Amanda. He also refers to her as whoremanda on a regular basis. Maybe since he got evicted SO EARLY in the game, he doesn't remember how nasty fans can be. I would think he would have a little taste of the infamy and shame just for the sheer fact that, every time someone does talk about BB, season 9 is generally hidden away like a skeleton in the closet. If it is mentioned it is usually the punch line of the joke. People call them the worst cast ever.

I guess I am just getting too old or too sensitive. For someone who has been on the show to not have any compassion for what will happen to these HGs when they leave, I just find it very, very sad.

August 10, 2013 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lscott

Just being silly. Most Canadians I know say aboot instead of about.

August 10, 2013 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Lee

I dont get it either. Helen says some stuff that really damages her game right to peoples face and for some reason they dont wanna listen. Yesterday she was basically threatening Mccrae

August 10, 2013 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Michigan Man

I dont think its quite a certainty, but putting him up was a really risky and stupid move by the guys if he goes

August 10, 2013 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK... home made conch chowder and white wine is flowing at casa de dishchick. ;)

August 10, 2013 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

It would be nice if there were more girls that were root-forable... I rooted for Rachel, by default, Brit, jordan, Keesha big time, and thats about it.

August 10, 2013 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Im not sure those are yoga moves Jessie is showing off. I think she is looking for fan support... Its working

August 10, 2013 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

How does everyone know that Elissa has lots of money? I have a feeling that Spencer working for Railroad has a very nice check too.

August 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I turned the feeds on and now Andy is wondering if he should keep Jessie over Spencer. That is completely off track from being positive that he wanted Jessie out. This is exactly what I mean about not being able to keep up with these people.

He also said that if Spencer or Jessie come down, Amanda may have to be the renom because everyone swore they would not screw him over by voting out Amanda. Even Andy has to know that if Amanda is on the block there is a very BIG chance she will go home. Does this mean Andy is naive enough to believe people or does this mean that Andy's alliance with McCrae and Amanda means nothing?

It seems that more than anything, no one cares about alliances, loyalty or having at least one person that they can trust. The only goal of the game is to make sure you are not the one going home. To me, that seems like a short sighted and dangerous way to play. You can't be HOH every week and you have to know at least one person has your back.

If Judd or Candice come back, they owe nothing to anyone. If Amanda goes up as a pawn and gets voted out, McCrae owes nothing to anyone. If everyone is promising Andy to vote the way he wants and they end up voting against him, he owes nothing to anyone. It just does not seem like the most strategic way to play the game in my opinion.

August 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jumbo

I rooted for the original Danielle (you know, Howard's sister.) I actually have gone back and forth between thinking that Evel Dick deserved his win and thinking Danielle should have got it. Rachel and Jordon were both default for me. Don't get me wrong, I loved Jordon but she kind of lucked into that win in my opinion. Like you, I loved Keesha and Britney. If nothing else, I wish they could have at least made the final 2. I would love to see them both come back if there is another all stars.

August 10, 2013 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

FL Girl

I think its because she tells everyone she has a lot of money, i mean her husband does. Just yesterday she was talking about getting special treatment at a Bears game. I guess it could strategy to win second place

August 10, 2013 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New quickie poll :))

August 10, 2013 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I only had one glass of wine, but I really need to add some more food to the mix..

--such a lightweight!

August 10, 2013 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

It's entirely possible I was just a little too bitchy to someone on facebook.

August 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn I will take some of that chowder and wine! Sounds delish. What did you do on Facebook?

August 10, 2013 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi SHishi :) super delish :) you're welcome to as much as you like.. i just guided someone here when they asked if the pov was over yet.. probably not nearly as bitchy in print as it was in my head.

August 10, 2013 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

They should be over here anyway!

August 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sorry I'm such a response slacker today.


Grendon - Well said!

Hi LScott! :)

Hi Nancy! :)

Hi Leeee!

Hey CeeMurph! :) gracias

Hiya Michigan Man :)

Hi Jerry :)

Hi Shamrock :)

Hi FLGirl :)

ShiShi - right?!

August 10, 2013 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I didnt watch till bb8 so I never saw that Danielle. I was not a fan of either Donato, Dani was a crybaby in my book and Eric Stein made one of the all time bonehead moves in sending Dustin? home. If Eric doesnt do that both Donatos are done. I think Jordan earned her victory, she shows you cant allow someone that nice to ever make the F3

August 10, 2013 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Karen W. said...

Hate to bug anyone but do any of you know how I can get the live feeds on my Droid4 phone? It comes on and I can see still pictures in the bottom 4 cams and the quad cam but won't stream in the main box. I would appreciate any help...thanks!

August 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jumbo

Eric had to vote against Dustin because America controlled his vote. If I remember correctly, part of his job as America's player was to try to convince the rest of the house why it was a good job to vote the way we wanted him to.

August 10, 2013 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

You have to install the flash player, see adobes instructions here, http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1061194

August 10, 2013 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

You have to install the flash player, see adobes instructions here, http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1061194

August 10, 2013 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

I know, one of my favorite sayings is
No doot aboot it

The other thing ca Adrian's say is
Eh

August 10, 2013 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Karen, I had the same problem on my android tablet. One time I just finally clicked on my blank black screen and bingo an arrow came up and then I clicked it and it played. I do find that my tablet does not show either mute or flashback.

Hi Caro, that sounds yummy.

August 10, 2013 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey TripL :) Good talk between Spencer and Aaryn right now.. 5:20pm Cam 3

August 10, 2013 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lscott

Sorry-I was a little slow on that one. I remember that now.

August 10, 2013 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I know that, but that wasnt playing the game to its fullest. Eric knew he was going to have to vote for Dick to stay, but he could have easily got Jessica to get Zach Rogre to cover his vote and send Dick home. He threw his game away for America

August 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Go to help section. Theres a droid link tjat worked for me.
Stacey

August 10, 2013 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone - I've been up since 11pm BBT (when I get up to start the overnight report) & I am beyond exhausted...

Lucky for us, Lessa is going to take the wheel on the blog! She'll be posting the PoV Spoiler tonight..

P.S. New Top Post :)


#‎DishChickGoesSplat‬

August 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Karen W. said...

Thanks so much...I'm so excited, finally have live feeds on my phone but had to download the adobe flash player...thanks again!!!!

August 11, 2013 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below