;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovelies! :)  Happy Monday!  It's PoV Ceremony day in the BB 15 house, but first.. Let's see what our houseguests got into on the live feeds late Sunday night.

As of right now, the plan now is the same as it was 5 minutes after Andy won HoH: to leave the nominations the same and show Jessie the door on Thursday night.   I'm still working on tidying this Overnight Report up and adding a few things, but it's 6:30am, so I'm hitting publish for the east coast early risers.   There are a handful of flashback musts... Enjoy! 


11:57pm
Cam 1
Helen, McCrae  and Andy
HoH

Helen: Do you know Amanda came up here the other day and said, I am playing this game for myself.
McCrae: I figured as much.
Helen: I was like, hmm, that's an interesting comment. 
McCrae; i figured that much.  I know that we're both here to win money, and we're both here to win..  but this (indicating a final 3 with the 2 of them) this makes more sense.
Helen: Shh.. under cover.
McCrae: yeah. 

McCrae exits.

Helen: Jessie was literally like "Andy's backdooring me."  She's walking around so frikking happy right now. I'm like, if he is, this is the best move he's made. hehehe. hahaha

Andy: Oh my God.. that makes me feel terrible.
Helen: Why?
Andy: Cuz that means she's totally convinced at what I've told her. 


Helen: Mm hmm.. she is.  Anyways, I just wanna put in Amanda's ear that at some point we wanna get Aaryn out.. Cuz Aaryn wants McCrae out.  It's not that she's fighting for it.. She's patient.. Bit I know She wants to work with Amanda, if at some point Elissa gets out.

Andy: Does anyone ever throw my name out there?
Helen: No, you're the safest f*cking f*ck in this house.
**2 f bombs from Helen in one sentence? The Ginamarie possession is complete.

Helen: I think it's good to keep, if something with Amanda and McCrae doesn't work out.. I think it's good to keep Elissa.. I've never said it with the 3 of us, but I think she's always assumed it..  I love that McCrae came in..
Andy: I agree.
Helen: If it's 5 of us left at the end, and we can't get Elissa out, then it's you, me and Elissa against Amanda.  It's never been said that it's the 3 of us, but I think she assumes..
Andy: I think you and I have a great combination of like your gung ho attitude and my ability to tell everyone what they wanna hear.

12:01am Alcohol has arrived.  Andy declines his portion..They head outside. We're playing a game of which movie was better.

Spencer: Wasn't Eddie Murphy like 19 when he did 48 hours?
Amanda: Goonies or ET..
McCrae: Try to pick something similar.. Like Goonies or Gremlins.
Amanda: Romy and Michelle's HS Reunion or Clueless..
Jessie: Drop Dead Gorgeous or Jaw Breaker..

McCrae: What about I ♥ Huckabees or
Spencer: The Usual Suspects or No Country for Old Men.. Bryan Singer (**my classmate at USC. good guy)  directed that when he was like 25.. Imagine directing something like that next year, McCrae.
**and never stop imagining it.

 Camera 1 flips to Helen and GM who are sitting at the jacuzzi, talking about how they know nothing about what's going on in the outside world..

GM: I'm gonna miss seeing you every day..
Helen: You can come visit anytime.
GM: Me and Nick will plan it.
**wow.
Helen: That will be awesome. 

GM ponders the best route and airport..

GM: I never went to Miami
Helen: I went there for work.
**HAHA. '08 or '12?
Helen: You come whenever you wanna come.  I got all day for ya.  We'll take ya to Sears Tower, Navy Pier, all the fun things to see.
GM: Awesome.
Helen: It is gonna be weird.. (saw impressions) GM, I want to play a game with you. You've spent your whole life wearing Pink Kitty Hats.. Now I want you to stuff it down your throat..  But yeah, I'm definitely gonna miss seeing everybody.
GM: We should definitely play like a reunion a year.  I'm gonna need that.
**that and more.
Helen: What do you think your mom and stepdad think of this?
GM: They're probably really happy I'm getting along with everybody.. They're happy I rock, all day every day..
**wow.

12:18am
Cam 1 flips back to the Movie Game

Andy: The Exorcist or Rosemary's Baby?
Amanda: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure or...  (suggestions from the peanut gallery)

12:20am
cam 1 flips back to Helen and GM..

In 90 seconds flat, by sharing her family history, Helen changes GM's perception of immigrants by humanizing them and giving them history.

Helen: My grandfather owned a shipping company, and because of that, he spoke a bunch of different languages,  so during the Korean War, the US army was really interested in him.. And my dad went to work for them.. After the war, my dad had lost all of his family, and he came to the United States.. and started working..

While Helen's father is fully integrated into American life, her mother has never worked and never learned to speak the language..

Ginamarie: So if I was to meet her, if I said Hi How are you?
Helen: She knows basic greetings.. Most people after a war and losing their whole family would be distraught.. My dad was like, I gotta work, I gotta learn.. Make a life.
Ginamarie: That's amazing.  My dad?  When was WW2?  I think he was in that.. He's dead now. When was Viet Nam?  He has a purple heart. I think he was in one of those.  He's German German.. He makes fun of everybody..
**things just got crystal clear.

Talk turns to money problems within GM's family..

GM: My father had got hurt.  he had a back operation.. they paralyzed his leg.  Doctor's fault.

12:33a
Quad flips to the couch crew..

Andy: The Ring or Saw.
Spencer: Saw.
Amanda: You never saw The Ring!

Spencer: ok.. Let's talk about movies that are pieces of shit that people like..
Andy: Blair Witch Project.  I was young.  I was like 12..
Spencer: Anchorman..
Amanda: The more I watch Anchorman, the more I like it.
Spencer: Boogie Nights or Blow..
McCrae: John C Reilly in awesome roles..

Andy: The Big Lebowski or King Pin...
McCrae: Have you guys ever seen The Hard 8?  With John C Reilly? It's sweet.
Jessie: Did ya'll like The Rum Diaries?
McCrae: I got so drunk in the theatre..

12:50am
Cam 1 and 2
Helen and Ginamarie..

Talk has turns to Howard.. and then Judd..

Helen: I would never ever want a guy saying I'm bad for his game, and then hook up with me later.
Ginamarie: I told her, I think he actually did like you, but he didn't want people to think you were a team and try to split you up like a showmance.
Helen: I believed in him..  If I see Kaitlin at finale, I'm gonna say I'm so sorry.. It all came from Judd and it was a lie, and I'm so sorry for that.
Ginamarie: I had to pick between Aaryn and Kaitlin..
Helen: Well, you were on the block..
Ginamarie: But I couldn't campaign against them..
Helen: between you and me, I feel bad Kaitlin's gone.. I believed Judd's lies.. I'm glad Aaryn stayed.  I've really learned to like her.
GM: Kaitlin's gonna go home and watch it, and she's gonna know.
Helen: She thought it was all made up by Amanda..

**There's really no need to type more of this conversation at this point.  I'll translate it for you instead.  Helen: GM, please vote for me at final 2.  GM: OK!  Helen: Thanks!

Helen: I do feel bad that Kaitlin had to leave.  I wish we had an extra spot for her here.  But at the same time, I'm so glad Aaryn's here and that I've gotten to know her.  When I saw Candice's behavior, I realized, ok, this is not one-sided.


Helen: I hops Nick works out.. but if he doesn't, I want you to let me know, and we're gonna make you a profile.  He's out there.
GM: I just hope, he likes me for me.. Who knows what he kept from me?  Who knows what he lied about?
Helen: Who knows who he is?  You watch.  We're gonna be amazed by it.  He's not an average guy.  He knew way too much about nutrition and food.. And Anatomy? Maybe he is a doctor.
GM: That's good for me.. if he knows Anatomy.
Helen: He's too clean cut to be a skateboard pro.  he's probably an investment banker. He said he moved to NY fpr a girl?  He knew a lot about car shows and things?  Maybe he worked on them when he was younger.
GM: I can't wait to see his DR things..

**enough.

1:04am Stretch!

1:13am
Cam 3 and 4

Amanda: Dick.  Casper or Adam's Family Values?
Andy: My girl Joan Cusack is so good.
Spencer: I just think she's so ugly.
**and I was just thinking yesterday that thinking of you naked was the cure-all for horniness.

Amanda: 1st Wives Club or Death Becomes her?
Andy: Meryl Streep shoots Goldie Hawn in the stomach..
Amanda: MS deserves every single award she's ever gotten.  She's annoyingly talented.
Andy: Devil wears Prada is fantastic..
Amanda: I would say Devil Wears Prada..

Talk turns to Vinny from Entourage.. Amanda's not impressed.  Then Girls..

Amanda: Ace Ventura or Austin Powers?
Andy: The 1st 2 Austin Powers were ehh..
Spencer: They're making a 4th.
Andy: I wonder who'll be the girl.
Amanda: I feel like a little kid would play you.
Spencer: Haley Joel Osment.  Do you know who's f'in sexy?  Darryl Hannah.

Andy: What'd you say about Kill Bill?
Spencer: That Daryn Hannah's hot. I don't like any of the Kill Bill movies..

They run through all of Tarantino's movies..

Jessie: I wish Rose McGowan would play me.

Amanda: Rocky or Ali?
Spencer: F'in Rocky!  Ali's one of the only movies I've ever walked out of.

Talk turns to movies they've walked out of ..

Amanda: Carrie or Rosemary's Baby?
Andy: Rosemary's Baby is awesome because you never see anything..

Jessie: Exorcist or Carrie?
Amanda: Exorcist, by far. The Exorcist changed cinema horror for life.. That and Jaws..

Andy brings up film advertising and promotion.. First relative to Jaws then..

Andy: Like Alfred Hitchcock, when Psycho came out, if you arrived at the theatre, 30 seconds late, you weren't allowed in.



1:25am Cam 3
Lots of chatter about The Ring.. 
Amanda: Have you seen my Ring?

Andy: If I could go back in time and see any movie in the theater, it would be The Exorcist.. People were fainting, throwing up in the theatre..

Ginamarie joins in to talk about the Motion Picture Museum in Queens and how wonderful it is..

GM: It's in a good section of Queens, not too ghetto, so you wont get shot or nothing. Talk turns to Planet Hollywood.. then Hard Rock..

Jessie: What does your dad do for Hard Rock?
Amanda: He runs the high stakes poker floor..
Andy: So he's gonna be really bummed you f'd up the Hold em...

Talk turns to Joan Cusak.. 

1:30am
Cam 3 Movie talk continues..Then Blue Rays..
Cam 1 Helen and GM have gone inside to the kitchen..

GM: I can't wait to see us winning.. like you winning the HoH, me winning..
Helen: you winning was awesome.. you just kept going.
GM: I was waiting for the final call.. Until the say the word, because of the Have Not competition.. Evreybody's cheering and I musta looked so stupid.
Helen: You were solid though.. McCrae was faltering.
GM: Just like the froyo..

Helen: All these comps, not one person can win every single one.  They test all of your abilities..

Andy enters..

Andy: You two are like BFFs tonight.
Ginamarie: We just got into a zone.

Talk turns to being a Have Not.

Helen: We would've joined you for the movie conversation, but I was talking to GM about the last 3 weddings have been from online dating..  You look like Ferris Beuller right now.  Go out there (1:35a) and ask them..

Andy goes outside.. (to  camera 3)

Andy: Helen says I look like a famous person right now.
Amanda: Ferris Beuller.  Yes!

1:37am
Cam 1
Helen's ready to get to bed.. Jessie too.. GM possibly too... Face washing, teeth brushing, talking about dreams.. Tampons - GM has never used them.

1:41am
Cam 3
Andy, Spencer, Amanda, McCrae


Amanda: You do look like Ferris Beuller..
McCrae: boh oh..
Amanda: Chicka chikaaa.

Andy: Oh my God, guys.. Sitting out here talking to Jessie?  I'm just not cut out for this game.
Amanda: Haieeee yaaaa!!!
Andy: I know it's just a game, but you're like crushing someone's dream.
Amanda: I don't look at it that way.

Andy: Aaryn said a comment tonight that refocused me.. We were talking about David, and Spencer said something about David being gay, and she said, "That's disgusting!!"   I just got kinda quiet.  Spencer noticed.  I don't think she's like a bigot who hates gay people, but I was sensitive about it.

1:45a
Camera 3
Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Spencer

The HGs have a frank discussion about how they will likely be perceived with regards to racism and bigotry.. I've got snippets here.. It's well worth watching in the flashback area of the live feeds

Andy: I know you were kidding.  I don't think Aaryn was. The only thing you say is "retarded," Which I don't love.
Amanda: I don't like saying that either, to be honest with you.  I have family members, in my family, who are mentally challenged?
Andy: Yeah
Amanda: And when I say it, it's like me saying, That's so gayyyy!  Like, it's not what you say.. Quote me on this.  It's not what you say, it's your intent behind it.


Andy: oh, believe me, and I was telling Spencer this, I completely understand that.
Spencer: Yeah, I was saying earlier, I have a problem.. I say the R word.
Amanda: Me too!
Spencer: I've probably said it twice or 3 times in the house.
Andy: But at the same time, I was telling Spencer, my cousin is mentally challenged, so my parents always told me, don't say that word.
Amanda: But so is mine.. I just don't mean it in a negative.. That's the whole thing.. You can say the N word.. F'ing call me JEW! I make fun of myself, saying the most asinine things.. But for me, I'm the least racist person..
McCrae: It's about being sensitive... to the situation.


Spencer: And what you allow yourself.. is no excuse for what other people should allow..
McCrae: Yeah

Spencer: I'm not gettin' on to ya.
Amanda: no, I'm just trying to understand what you're saying.

Spencer: Like just because you didn't mind when Jeremy called you Jew Girl..
Amanda: Right, I really didn't mind.
**I did.
Spencer: And you can call yourself a Jew.. But there are people who are Jewish who might not be as ok that?


Amanda: Yeah, but that's there own f'ing problem.
Spencer: Yeah, I know, but that's not...  That's not how sensitivity works.
Andy: Haha
 
Amanda: But anyone who knows me knows..
**That's the problem.. The people watching you on Big Brother do not know you.  They have only your words to go on. Worse, many of them have only a  mashup of every negative word that has ever escaped your lips, with blatant disregard to the actual context, to go on.

Amanda: He knows that when I call him Fageddy Andy, it means nothing.. He knows I'm f'ing kidding.  I LOVE Andy..
Andy: Yeah.. 
Amanda: Probably way more than most people in this house.. So.. if you wanna call me a bigot because I call Andy Faggoty Ann when we're kidding around??   Then.. you can hate me.. Hate me because I'm not a hateful person.  I love Andy, and it has nothing to do with that.. 
Spencer: Absolutely.  I totally agree.  In like, ya'lls relationship..
Andy: It's ok
Spencer: Whatever ya'll agree with is fine, but  the fact that you're open to so many viewers.. They..  You have to accept that they could form their own opinions, regardless of how you feel about each other.
McCrae: Yeah.
Amanda: That I don't care. Honestly..
Amanda:  if they're gonna watch, and be like, oh my gosh, she said this..  If they wanna turn my words into something else.. and a meaning that I didn't mean?
*to a degree you'll not fathom til you get out.

Spencer: I couldn't agree with you more. However, you've got to expect that if you go by the rule of 1%..  Of all the people that watch this and hear some of the things we might say.. Not you, but any of us? At least 1% will have a problem with somethin'.

Amanda: The reason I believe that people don't perceive me that way is, look at when Aaryn says the word "Shaniqua," and look at live television, during the veto competition when I say Shaniqua and then call myself racist, in front of f'in..
Spencer: Everybody
Amanda: In front of  everybody, and no body says anything about it.. Because they know I'm not racist.  I'm not racist.
McCrae: I don't know..

This is ongoing, and worth your time on flashback..


Amanda: I've lived in areas and been the only Jew, and been told I'm going to hell for it.. 
Spencer:  I consider myself a Christian, and I don't have any right to tell you where you're going in the afterlife.. And I think people who do are crazy.
Amanda: I would never insult anyone's religion, unless it was inflicting harm on other people.

(**check convo on cam 1 btwn helen and jessie)

Amanda: Religion is so often associated with war, and used to make war..
Spencer: There's nothing more dangerous than the religious extreme.. no matter what religion it is.  Like the Westboro Baptist people?  They're NUTS.  Religious extremists think they're completely right in their beliefs, and they're willing to die for it.

1:55am
Cam 3 and 4

Andy: I think I'll retire for the night.. I've got that big Veto Meeting tomorrow.. We don't want another Meto Veeting fiasco.
Spencer: Say something funny..
Andy: I will.

Spencer: What if you got a shoestring out, and tied our hands together, and gave each of us a butterknife.
Andy: How about, I've decided to use the Veto on whichever one of you is a better breakdancer.

Andy guarantees us a speedy PoV Ceremony tomorrow..

McCrae:  I think I'm gonna go brush my teeth..
Andy: Me too.. Goodnight, commoners.  I'm off to my chamber..

1:58am
Cam 1
Helen and Jessie
Darkened Room

Helen: He's probably pissed he's in jury right now.. He probably blames me and Elissa, but hopefully he looks at how he played his game.


Jessie: It was a really good move though.
Helen: It was.  It was needed.  Hopefully he doesn't hold this against me.  Quite honestly, the house wanted him out.  Not just me.  You only have yourself to blame.. when you're evicted.  But at the same time, life goes on.  You make life what it is.. My feeling is right now he's looking at it in a negative way.  I know this was a dream for him, but this was a dream for 15 other people too.
Jessie: I wonder what they'll show him from the weekly footage.. The next person will bring a dvd with them.. That would be good, because maybe he can see some type of explanation.
Helen: He's gotta know, I think.  He told  a lot of lies.  If I told that many, I would know why I was being evicted.  I got caught.
Jessie: Maybe he thought he was that good though.. that no one could piece all of his lies together.

The angle widens to show Spencer now in bed in the same room..

Helen: I feel awful.. He's a huge fan.. He's got great strategy, he's  got great social.. he's a huge fan.  He could've had this game.  He didn't have to lie. I don't blame him.  That was his game.  That's what he wanted to play.
Jessie: If he's still bitter at finale, that's a long time.
Helen: That's fine if he wants to blame me..  He was just trying to make things up so people would be mad at me and vote me out.  I don't hate him at all.  I hope he doesn't hate me.
Jessie: He was so freaked out about the DE.  I think he was just upset.  I don't think he would have reactd that way if he'd had time to process it..
Helen: It makes me sad too that he's gone.  I miss him when I run in the morning.. OK.. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and go to bed.


2:06am
Cam 4
Amanda and McCrae
Get your freak on.. 2:07 boobie alert... 2:09 Ride em cowgirl.. NO doubt about it.

2:15am
Cam 4
With the exception of pillow talk, extended extracurricular activities, and more exposed naughty bits from Amanda and McCrae, all's quiet on the quad..

2:18am
Cam 4

Amanda: We're getting married tomorrow.
McCrae: How crazy is that?
Amanda: Are you ready?
McCrae: mm hmm
Amanda: Are you ready to spend the rest of your life with me?
McCrae: Mm hmm


2:35am
Amanda's stressing about life at home after the show..


Amanda: Here everything is planned for you.  In my world, I have to plan everything for myself.. And then there's you.  I'm used to being with you every single day, every single night.. I'm used to it.  I'm in love with you.. It's gonna be weird adapting to the real world.. 
McCrae: Don't even worry about it.  It'll be easy.
Amanda: You think so?
McCrae: mm hmm
Amanda: This is like a permanent vacation.. You have no bills here.  The stress we have is from being evicted.  Everything else is being taken care of for us. Real life is so much more stressful.
McCrae: it's pretty carefree here.
Amanda: I just hate not knowing what's going on in the outside world.. We could be at war right now.  In here, we're like kids.. There's someone telling you what to do for 3 months.  We're so lucky.
McCrae: mm hmm.
Amanda: I really feel like we can make it to the final 4.
McCrae: I do to.  We just have to play our cards right.  We might need to do a fake fight at some point.
Amanda: I don't think we need to..
McCrae: but things change so fast.

Amanda: It's gonna be so weird to wake up in my bed in Florida, and if we're out of eggs,  we can't just go to the diary room and ask for more.  I'd have to go to the store and pay for it.  We waste so much here.  Like at home, I would not waste so much.
McCrae: No.

2:43am
Amanda: Do you think I'm gonna have to change my number?
McCrae: Probably.
Amanda: Do you think I have like a million spam voicemails now?
McCrae: Probably.. It's so weird.

..silence

2:48am
McCrae: It'll all be ok.  I promise.
Amanda: ok.. I want you to be with me forever and ever.


This concludes the Overnight Report! :-)  See you in a new top post when BB wakes the HGs!







Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger lscott said...

Helen can rationalize anything,
That's what makes her so dangerous, and not just in this game.

August 12, 2013 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger P.J. Trpster said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the overnight report. Your added Snark was the icing on the cake!

Thank you for your Transcribing and snarky comment!

August 12, 2013 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Amanda just will mever admit to being wrong about anything. Always a justification

August 12, 2013 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger OLDERandWISER said...

Hello Carolyn and Dishers!!
This is the best BB site on the web! I have been an avid follower for a couple of years, but have never had the courage to post a comment.

Michigan Man,
Thank you so much for your updates. It really helps "fill in the missing pieces".

Grendon,
I love, love, love your comments. Many times when I read your posts, I feel like you are reading my mind, LOL.

Fellow Dishers,
I would like to share something that I believe to be the new strategy of the 3AMs (I believe McCrae said he liked this new alliance name because it included the 3 “A” initials of Amanda, Andy, Aaryn and his “M” initial for McCrae). I am not sure if they have officially settled on this new alliance name, but I believe they are replacing the Goof Troop name.

About a week ago, McCrae and Amanda discussed how they were going to separate themselves in the eyes of the other HGs so they would not be perceived as an obvious F2 and automatically be put on the block together. They discussed having a fake fight and breakup, etc.
However, I believe that instead of a complete breakup of their showmance, they decided on a more subtle plan. I think that their current strategy is to make fake side alliances with other HGs and hint that there are problems in their relationship and they are not sure they can completely trust each other. All 4 members of the alliance basically have the same mission and they are each aware of what each other is doing.
For example, Amanda knows that McCrae and Andy have included Spencer in a side alliance and are supposedly not telling Amanda everything (as far as Spencer knows). McCrae and Andy are doing the exact same thing with Helen.
Andy and Aaryn are now a twosome and doing what Andy and Judd used to do. Their mission is to befriend certain other HGs and find out where their “heads are at”. The two of them report back to each other and ultimately to Amanda and McCrae.
Aaryn’s mission is to keep her thumb on Jessie and GM. Andy keeps up with Helen and Spencer. Amanda keeps up with Elissa. McCrae also keeps up with Spencer and Helen.
This is a pretty brilliant plan since I don’t think that anyone is positive yet that Andy and Aaryn are in an F4 with Amanda and McCrae. I realize the Goof Troop was basically doing this all along, except now Aaryn has taken Judds place. The new twist in this plan is to convince everyone that is not in their F4 alliance, that Amanda and McCrae are NOT the solid F2 that everyone has always believed them to be.

Well, that’s my two cents 

August 12, 2013 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I think Helen's attempt to send Jessie into jury to apologize to Judd will backfire when we vote Judd back in the house. Why do they think Judd made up the grasshoppers?

August 12, 2013 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Mccrae can go down in BB history if he engineers Amanda's eviction. I really dont think he likes her anymore

August 12, 2013 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

OlDERandWISER

Thank you for your wonderful comment last night.

Mia Monasdotter

Don't worry. I think sometimes I refer to things that definitely 'date' me. I also remember Beavis and Butthead.

August 12, 2013 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I'm still sick that Judd left. :-(

August 12, 2013 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB Buddies.

Just dropping in to say hello. Have to read the TOR and I'll be back.

Have a fabulous day!

August 12, 2013 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn did you by any chance see the conversation early in the evening between McCray and Andy? I have always been curious how McCray really feels about his relationship with Amanda and this pretty much explains it.

He said he has a girlfriend back home named Jessica and he knows she is just furious with him right now. They were having a little spat just when he was picked up for BB and his phone was taken away and things were not resolved between them. He said that is why he has been so quiet and depressed the last couple of days. It was a long conversation. I'll go on flashback and see if I can find the times.

August 12, 2013 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, OlderandWiser! :) Thank you for the beautiful comment last night & again this morning! :)) Welcome to the comment section!! I hope to see a lot more of you in here!

Good morning, LScott! :) I agree she's very dangerous in the game, but I wont presume to know a thing about her outside of it.

Good morning, PJTripster :) Thank you! Now you've got me wondering which one!

Good morning, Jumbo :) I think she was actually trying to explain her understanding of it all.. it's helpful to listen to them without already having negative feelings against them..

Good morning, Grendon! :) Ditto all that!)

Good morning Mia! :) Thank you for your wonderful comments last night too!


Good morning, Adam :)

Good morning, ShiShi! :) I missd it.. I'd love to peek if you've got the time/cam..

Good morning, Candles! :)) Thank you VERY much!!

Good morning, Jes S! :)

Good morning, Michigan Man! :) I'll miss you this week!!!!

Good morning, MrBerry! :)



August 12, 2013 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Amanda: Dick. Casper or Adam's Family Values?
Andy: My girl Joan Cusack is so good.
Spencer: I just think she's so ugly.
**and I was just thinking yesterday that thinking of you naked was the cure-all for horniness.


*** and I was thinking seeing him naked would be a sure kill appetite suppressant :)

We may have found the cure for everything lol

August 12, 2013 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Carolyn

I understand what she was saying, i was talkingmore generally. She never appears to give any consideration to the fact that she might be wrong. Ive never seen it anyway

August 12, 2013 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

It's wakey wakey time :)

New Top Post coming shortly!

August 12, 2013 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

The time for the Andy and McCray talk is at 5:56 pm BBT - camera 1/2

August 12, 2013 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Mappy! :) Eureka! We're gonna be rich! ;-)

Jumbo :) cool

ShiShi - Thank you!!


August 12, 2013 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

@Older I love your theory about the 3am group and what each is doing. I had not thought of it that way. Seeing it mapped out makes so much sense. Hope you will post more in the future!

August 12, 2013 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

I cant remember well, age... when they showed McCrae family, didnt they show jessica??? seems like they showed his bff, but that could have been Judd???? I think if he Assists in getting Amanda out, he totally deserves to win. Hands down. Will for sure be remembered, much like Dan's funeral.

August 12, 2013 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ALL:


New Top Post!! :)

August 12, 2013 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn from another Carolyn! Thank you for taking the time to post the detailed dialogue in the BB house! It was very interesting and seeing it in print and I learned a little bit more about the HGs especially Amanda and I think she actually had sone good points Nothibg in lufe is completely black and white and that gies for the BB house too. Thank yiu for having a positive page and encouraging being respectful of everyone. I really like that!

August 12, 2013 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Other Carolyn - Thank you very much!! :) I really try!



EVERYONE: New Top Post

:0)

August 12, 2013 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Markson said...

I don't know Amanda well enough to be a racist but I know enough to know she has absolutely said racist things. The "Shaniqua" and the "Candice's nappy, greasy hair" both happened after her "social warrior" youtube fame, both are in proper context and they are both in fact very racist comments.

That may not make her a racist. She could just be a terrible person who says racist things to hit below the belt or she could be a nice person saying racist things because of frustration but I'm leaning toward the former until she stops trying to pacify herself and owns up to her behavior.

I detest fans who would stalk or threaten contestants. Why waste the energy on someone you don't like or someone who doesn't care about you? Doesn't make sense to me.

However, I doubt I will feel any sympathy for what comes her way after the show. The same freedoms that allow her to tell the world she "looks like a migrant worker" or a "slave" after her BB spray tan, those are the same freedoms that allow fans of the show to trash her and make her life miserable after the show. I can see the motivation for wanting to harass Amanda and some of these HG's but I'm not sure why anyone would go through the effort, for what?

I started off loving Amanda but at this point I just don't care about her any more and I hope she realizes she will get back whatever she puts forth once she leaves that house. If she wants sympathy she should first try showing a little compassion.

August 12, 2013 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I love ur two cents! Ty! Ik I'm not posting on top post but hopefully folks r checking back. Neway this makes sense because all of a sudden they both seem willing to throw each other under the bus. If ppl believe them its a genius move. Amanda has got yo behave tho. Then again noone will believe her if she does behave because she has a clear behavior pattern wen she's in a conflict. I was starting yo think I was crazy because I read abt their comments abt how and y one shld be evicted but then in bed they seem so sincere. Wen someone told mccrae that Amanda said something abt y she shld outlast him and he said "that wat I thought." I let out an audible gasp and flashed back to him saying that America wld absolutely put her up if she was in DR talking abt how she's playing him. U brought it all into focus thanks.

On another note, I got some steroids and an injection in my shoulder Saturday and I woke up with abt half the pain today! Apparently they decided I did jot need to know that 3 neck disk r messed up and pinching nerves so I suffered all these weeks not knowing I cld have my "pinch" spot injected. I've got a lot to say abt tor and I think I can type it all. I wanna finish reading comments first tho. So excited to b "back." Have a great day y'all
Stacey

August 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Too bad u can't post naked shots. We cld all be in "The BBDish" diet!

August 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I gotta b honest. I've nvr seen a "nice" person make racist comments from frustration. Like, the n word and other such things are just not in my vocabulary. I thought everyone was like that. I guess that further testament to.as hubby calls it my "fairy-tale upbringing." Maybe I'm like the extreme idealist. That must b y ppl try to take advantage of my kindness at times. Idk y I'm rambling. So happy I can type I guess

August 12, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Stacey, perhaps the frustration of constant contact, close quarters, competition and irritation can push a person to statements or feelings when they ordinarily would never go there?

I lived in Los Angeles for most of my life and close proximity can create disputes simply because if a person with criminal tendencies comes into your neighborhood to steal something or otherwise misbehave, chances are they would be a minority. Numbers, proximity...just as they'd be white out in Santa Clarita or here in Oregon... It is much more work to maintain a correct perspective when people live tightly intermixed, than when there are no "others"....and all the crimes, traffic disputes, arguments with neighbors or the guy who steals your parking space, are by/with the other majority race. Just something from my experience living nearby Wilshire Blvd. from downtown to the beach and now in almost solid white Central Oregon. It's so easy to have no negative feelings toward people you never see than when you are the victim of a crime and your daily disputes come up with those from other countries or races. I was the victim of a few crimes, and it would have been simple and very easy to conclude some very wrong things from those experiences. I cannot say it never crossed my mind. We must work at ending prejudice because it won't just disappear. You are lucky that your mind has never gone there. I had to make a commitment not to be altered by my experiences. P.S. So glad you discovered what those injections can do...I had that nerve pain for years with commuting and a desk job after 2 car accidents and know how it can turn your existence into misery! I also found relief from a chiropractor who iced then stretched the muscles in my neck and shoulders...and then there's muscle relaxers, a few good pillows and stack of movies to watch....

Amanda seems to be the product of a family who adore her and allowed her to argue her way out of any predicament. She had convinced someone that intent is all that matters, not the feelings of anyone sensitive to her often crass generalizations said in humor but hurtful and wrong anyway.

In school, friends and I mused about raising children without the criticism we were raised with. So they would have impenetrably strong self-esteem, and not second guess and doubt themselves with a voice in the back of their head telling them they are wrong, not good enough, stupid, too loud, lazy, sloppy, disrespectful, etc etc. Well, there you have it...I guess a happy medium is best--not too much or too little criticism or self-esteem....

Amanda has no cognizance that no one in America's vast viewing audience knows her at all, just hears what she says without elaborate context, and is shocked, hurt, unhappy, disappointed.... She cannot imagine that people don't love her the way her family loves her.That we don't see humor in ridiculing a race or calling a gay man a f*g. Not having having evil intent does not give a license to do what those who hate are not allowed to do. They even have a name for it. Hypocrisy.

Older and Wiser, What a wonderful post! I can't imagine that you didn't post before--the logic and clarity of your post made you sound like a professional writer! Thank you for the insight and details.

Carolyn, your snark is my favorite thing to read! TY!

Cyn (sorry for the treatise)

August 12, 2013 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below