;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  I hope you're having a terrific Monday. :-) 

Andy elected to not use the PoV this morning, so Jessie and Spencer remain on the block, and Jessie remains the target... If this is your first time on BBDish tody, and you'd like to get all caught up, please have a look at these previous posts: PoV Ceremony Spoiler, Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony, The Overnight Report.


1:55pm
As we rejoin our HGs on the live feeds, Elissa and Ginamarie are doing yoga on 1 and 2, and Aaryn, Andy, Amanda and McCrae are talking about week 1 impressions and how much none of them trusted Nick at first sight.

Pick your poison...

Andy: My order was GM, Helen, McCrae, Poopy, You, Elissa.
McCrae: It's gonna be tougher and tougher to make the order.


Amanda: Since the beginning, it's always been about the majority..
Andy: If Nick's plan had gone through, I would've lost all faith in humanity.  If there was no MVP, do you think you would've stuck with the Moving Company?
McCrae: I think I still would've flipped.  I couldn't stand Jeremy.. Spencer and Howard were way too blatant.. Judd had them figured out day 2..
Andy: The day before Nick's eviction..
McCrae: That was like the shittiest week for me.. I really wanted to keep Elissa.. week 2.. and I knew it couldn't happen, so finally I had to say, It's Spencer and Howard!
Amanda: The thing is, Elissa was already working on Jessie for like 2 days..
Andy: I think it was a perfect combo..

Amanda assures Andy he'll make final 3, because people love him.. 


2:04pm
Cam 1

Aaryn: (whining) I'm hungry and I don't want slop anymore! This is way too long.
GM: You're strong, honey.  You can do it.

Aaryn: Jessie's getting blindsided..
Ginamarie: She's going home?
Aaryn: (defines blindsided) Yeah, but she can't know anything about it.  Be careful about Spencer.. I will never put you up.  NO matter what people say.
Ginamarie: You are my main person... the only person I can trust.. If you're ever gone, I have no one else.  Everyone else has a pair.  Andy's cool with everything..

Aaryn: At some point, if you wanna go far in this game, we're gonna have to break some of our loyalties..
Ginamarie: It's coming soon.
Aaryn: It's coming next week. We're gonna be going up a lot..

Ginamarie: Next week, you think Spencer will go, or they'll keep him around?
Aaryn: They want him here.  I want him gone, gone, gone.. He is a disgusting person.  I've been listening to things he says..
Ginamarie: Is he trying to put on an act..
Aaryn: It's stupid. He's ridiculous.

2:09pm
Cam 3
Amanda: I feel like I'm gonna be going up a lot..


Cam 1
Aaryn: It's gonna start getting really mental.
GM: uch.
Aaryn: Even if people tell you you're safe, you're not.

Cam 3
Andy: I've assumed they'd probably take each other.. People have asked me who I see in final 2.. I will not choose who I'm taking to final 2 until I'm in that position.
Amanda: And we're not stupid.. A showmance has never made it to final 2..
McCrae: I think you actually have a good chance at the final 3 HoH too.. the last comp.. you know everyone.. and part 2 is all about order of eviction..
Andy: It would just be so awesome if it was the 4 of us, and then I would just choose from there, depending upon who played the most beatable game.
Amanda: That's what's so tough about you two.. Everyone loves you.. But at the same time, you haven't made big moves..
Andy: I'm more timid..
Amanda: Well, you did break up the Moving Company..
McCrae: That's the only thing I can hang my hat on..

They speculate about who Aaryn would take.. 

Andy: If we made it to final 4, and I didn't beat you guys in a comp, I couldn't be mad..
Amanda: We just have to make sure now that we evict the right person at the right time..
McCrae: I don't think we'll have another fast forward til we get another person back into the house..
Andy: I know they did 2 last season, but had they done it before then?  We still have 9 people and we have 5 or 6 more weeks..

McCrae: I'd like to get Elissa out, because she'd come right back in..
Amanda: I really feel like if she got evicted now, she'd walk rather than go to jury.
Andy: I hate that.
McCrae: Me too.

2:20p
Cam 3 and 3
Andy, Amanda and McCrae

Andy: Omg.. I've been faking sleep whenever Jessie or Spencer come up here..
Amanda: ahahahaahaha

Amanda: It either has to be  Spencer or Helen next week..
McCrae: Do you think you'd be able to put up Helen?
Andy: Never. But I can't win HoH next week anyway.. I'd do it (vote her out), but it would make me sick.

Amanda: I've only ever really been aligned with you 2 anyway..
Andy: I think people are giving poopy way too much comp credit..

McCrae: I'd like to put Elissa up, but I can see the value in keeping her around.. She pisses me off every single day..
Andy: She's an odd.. human being.  Helen, she's a very smart woman, but she lacks some basic reasoning skills..
Amanda: Spencer's face, when I got the ball in on the 2nd thing.. he was like, F*ck you!
McCrae: And you knocking out Jessie..
Amanda: I wasn't pissed at you..
Andy: Actually, it was awesome.. It made it look like we weren't as close as we are.
Amanda: It's ok.. I'll win the next HoH.. I've been saying that for the last 9.
McCrae: If you do, that's fine, but it'll probably be better for your game if you don't... because then people will still be like, she can't win anything.

Andy: This week is so much more relaxing with Judd gone.  I don't have to be up so early to see who's talking to who.  Even if Helen gets it, I think she's on board to put up Spencer and GM.. I don't think she wants to backdoor you guys anymore..
McCrae: We can play with votes..
Amanda: She has to go next week or the week after..

Andy: I was worried about Elissa, but now that Helen's so gung ho about getting out Spencer and ELissa, I think she'll instill it in Elissa.   I love her (Helen) so much.. Don't worry.  In a perfect world, I would love to substitute her for poopy, but.. she's too sneaky.
Amanda: And poopy has no one but us.

2:29pm Someone makes a loud noise on the other side of the wall and jolts the HGs..  Then they start thinking Pandora's Box is being set up.. Pandora's Speculation fills the room..


Talk turns to different powers..

2:35pm
Amanda goes downstairs..  McCrae remains in HoH.. listening intently for more production noises.. and trying to look like he's not.

Andy: I'm excited just to write the blog.  I write all the time..
McCrae: It is cathartic.
Andy: I can't wait.

McCrae: I think we're super solid right now.
Andy: I hope so.  And I think it's good having me and Poopy in this, because I don't think people would suspect that..

Talk turns to Spencer.. Amanda returns..

Andy: I feel guilty lying to Helen, but I do not feel guilty lying to Spencer, because he's lied so much to me..
McCrae: I don't know that he's lied to me..
Amanda: Sure he did.. He said he never tried to flip the house, and he did.
McCrae: Oh yeah.

Timecheck -- 2:43pm

Andy: When was the last time a gay contestant won HoH?  Did Dustin ever win it in Season 8?
McCrae: That'd be cool to hang your hat on..

2:56pm
Andy: That would be awesome.  If the 4 of us could make final 4, I would die.
Amanda: That would be awesome.

Amanda and McCrae leave HoH to take care of their laundry and perhaps take a nap. Andy remains upstairs, happy to listen to Madonna.


Cut to:
3:10pm
Cam 1 and 2

Elissa and Helen
Pool

Elissa: She tries to be coy.. Why do that?

Helen: He really wants her to feel as safe as possible.. This morning, I was trying to go up and talk to Andy, and she was blocking by any means necessary.  It was so annoying.
Elissa: Her and Judd could've been a really cute showmance..

Jessie: (interrupts)
Helen: I really hope no one gets voted back in..
Jessie: That would make it interesting..
Helen: Start having girl on girl Shomances.. j/k.. I'm sure one year it will be like that.

Elissa: He was totally fun to hang out with, but he does not like us.
Helen: I would've hugged him on the way out.  I think he thought you and I were behind the whole thing.
**you were

Helen: I wouldn't say I'm good.. People like Will and Boogie are good.. Janelle is good.. I wouldn't put myself in that category.
Elissa: I like her a lot.  She's adorable.. But I was more a Will fan.  Will, Rachel and Brendon, I don't know who else. 
Helen: Will was just notorious.
Elissa: Amazing.  He didn't win a lot either.
Helen: I'd still like to win HoH, because I want to see my family..
Elissa: Me too.
Helen: The opportunity is so amazing.  I'm glad I got it out of the way early in the game. I'm glad I was able to take Jeremy out.. He needed to go.
Elissa: He was a good competitor.
Helen: I'm afraid to see him  on finale night.
Elissa: I'm afraid for my husband to see him on finale night.
Helen: I hope he just goes up to my husband and apologizes..  He just was too arrogant.. Like, what are the things you've done to help people in life?

Timecheck -- 3:20pm -- Talk in the pool turns (cam 1 and 2)  to the jury house.. Judd and Candice.. Then completely Candice..

3:27pm
Cam 1 and 2
Bathroom

GM is helping Aaryn with makeup application.. The eyebrows are still pretty hopeless.

Aaryn: Why does my eyelid look like a vagina?  America, she is 10 years older than me and has better skin than me.
**Watching and listening to GM do this, I can see her working at a makeup counter in a department store..


3:35pm
Cam 1 and 2

Elissa: Can you imagine?  That's as deep a cut as you can make.  My heart hurt for her.
Helen: I agree.

Elissa: Plus her  struggle in life.. She's overcome a lot..
Helen: I don't disagree with any of that.
ELissa: I feel like her behavior, compared to the way she was treated?
Helen: I love Candice to death, but I did lose some respect for her as well.. Ginamarie is a whole nother story.  For me, it was just so sad to see.

Elissa: It's just, to me, disgusting. I feel like overcoming challenges are what builds character.
Helen: She definitely didn't deserve a lot of the comments.. I just was surprised at the behavior.. She yelled at me too.  You weren't there.  I was supposed to be her friend.  I would never yell at you like that.  I would talk to you.  I wouldn't yell at you and threaten you.
Elissa: I think she holds things in and becomes like a volcano that's erupting..  For me, the second something happens, I talk about it. 

This is ongoing.. 3:43pm - Spencer asks if he can join them.  They say yes..

3:55pm Helen and Elissa make a big move.. to the jacuzzi.


3:56pm
Meanwhile over on Cam 3, there's a wee pillow fight..
McCrae: That's assault.. I'm telling on you.
Amanda: hehehehehe

Amanda: You need to take a shower, honey.. You're kinda nasty right now.  That hickey is actually kinda bad..  I have a plan to backdoor you next week.. Me and Helen have a secret final 2.. I also have a special power.. and I'm also pregnant.  That's like your 4 worst nightmares all in 1 sentence.
**grr.. too much for 1 tweet.

4:15pm
Elissa and Helen are still talking.. The topic at the moment is Rachel's wedding.  Elissa wishes she could have had a normal wedding.. They move on to honeymoon stories.. And other vacation spots...


Spencer's in the living room, relaxing on a couch.  Ginamarie keeps getting Stop Thats, but there's no camera on her at the moment..


4:30pm
  • Travel talk continues with Elissa and Helen at the jacuzzi.. 
  • Amanda's just been called to the DR.
  • McCrae's napping..
  • Spencer's thinking..  

OK.. That's it for me today. I'll be back when the BB clock strikes midnight to start writing the Overnight Report.   Please mind the critters on the live feeds til then. :)  In the event some HG's head should spontaneously combust, I'd appreciate a heads up in the comment section with a camera and time.







Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Yoga is interesting to watch

August 12, 2013 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

(cough) horndog (cough)

August 12, 2013 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Well,, i dont know what they expect you to look at

August 12, 2013 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Can someone refresh my memory on the 'Diamond Power of Veto'? What exactly does it enable the holder to do?

August 12, 2013 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Gosh! Guess I'd better rush to the feeds to see what's happening! :)

August 12, 2013 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here is a question i never thought i would ask.....Why do they call her poopy?

August 12, 2013 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon/Evening Carolyn, all

I think this will be a long week and lots of catch up for me and I won't make it. I started watching feeds and reading TOR and I feel asleep for an hour. Now I'm back and trying again but working seven days a week and now having full time hours this week I'm far more tired than I thought I'd be. Oh well, it's life.

Not surprised Andy didn't us the POV. I also won't be surprised if Spencer leaves on Thursday rather than Jessie. It's time to make a big move and when you do you need backers. Helen needs some backers or she'll not go much farther. Amanda does as well and I think she thinks Spencer is better for her than Jessie. This week's vote itself might be a big move.

August 12, 2013 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Marcia :)

Hi Nancy :)

Hi Sarah :) I don't know! lol! I've been wondering about that too..

Hi Michigan Man! :) Courage!!!!

August 12, 2013 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I almost forgot the most important comment I had earlier ....congratulations Caro on the 25 million hits! I am so proud of you as you do an outstanding job every season. I am also honored to be a part of the dish fam. *hugs*

August 12, 2013 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Sarah :)

August 12, 2013 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was just reading that Amanda has now lost her job. Her real estate license is now inactive, and the company she was working for no longer has her listed on their website. Has anyone else heard the same thing?

Also, congratulations on 25 million!

August 12, 2013 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sharelle :)

I can neither confirm nor deny.

August 12, 2013 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Charb said...

Congrats Carolyn!!! And thanks for everything.

This house is so boring this week. I miss Judd and all his humor. Hopefully someone will stir up the house next week.

Carolyn, I agree with your comment about Aaryn rubbing off on you. She was my favorite from entrance interviews and disappointed me (obviously) really fast with her comments. She seems to be playing so well and behaving herself that I ALMOST forget about her previous behavior. Almost being the keyword. I keep reminding myself that I cannot root for her.

Charbee

August 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, CharB!! :)))

August 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Carolyn...I saw your comment about Aaryn growing on you. Maybe. I feel the same. I have to remind myself sometimes of how ugly she was for the first few weeks.

August 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger rockyrose said...

I, too, have been a long time lurker and have hesitated to place a post. Carolyn, you are to be commended for your outstanding web site and commentary. The members here do not find the need to express their thoughts in an obnoxious manner.

I do have a question... I also am angry about Judd's exit and how Helen and Amanda try to justify
their actions for doing so. I would like to see, where CBS receives messages from its viewers, that we want the HG's to know that America was MVP. Can you imagine how this will make Helen and Amanda look to the others? The havoc it will create between McCrae and Amanda???? I believe it is only fair to Judd to have this made known, while it still can also effect the game play of the HG. And, I think America deserves to see it play out now while all who voted Judd out are still in the house. But, how would one contact CBS to do this? I looked at their web site and their forum doesn't cover BB15.

Thanks for all the enjoyable posts!

August 12, 2013 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Hi Carolyn, and congrats!

Once or twice i have found myself thinking Aaryn to be favorable, and her behavior has really been better, but then she talks about how hard it is to be nice to these people and refers to "right now while I'm playing nice witch of the north," and i remember why i thought she was despicable to begin with.

August 12, 2013 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger lee said...

OH, and Ding, Ding, Ding...you got 25 million hits? Let's have a partaaay!

August 12, 2013 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger bgwooley said...

When is the wedding folks I thought it was today????

August 12, 2013 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks Carolyn. No time for feeds so I really appreciate your keeping this updated.

Dishers, I love reading your comments. Thank you for feeding me different angles to look at things.



August 12, 2013 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

6:11pm cams 1/2

If you'd like to see Aaryn's head explode. Keeping it Real Day. This quite funny. Aaryn is not assumed. LOL

August 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Marcia,

I could be wrong, but I believe the Diamond Power of Veto gives them the power to remove a nominee and replace the nominee themselves instead of the HOH having that power. The Diamond POV recipient cannot replace themselves with the HOH or golden POV winner. BB4 was the first time we saw it, but since it was final 4 already it was no different than Golden since there was only 1 person not nominated/HOH. In BB12 Matt was awarded the Diamond POV from Pandora's Box. Brendon placed him on the block, and regular POV was played as he kept his power a secret. He took himself off right before live eviction and named Kathy as his replacement. Kathy was unanimously evicted.

August 12, 2013 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Been wondering the same thing!!!

August 12, 2013 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but, i think they can replace a nominated house guest with anyone except hoh.... may b wrong, but tgat is what i remember...

August 12, 2013 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Ditto....

August 12, 2013 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

I am so blown away by this trend this year!!

August 12, 2013 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hi Caro drama on feeds tonight. Go to about 11:15pm BBT, not sure of camera (came in towards the end). Jessie put her plan in place to go to Amanda and try to work a deal to stay. Amanda being smart, decided to tell Helen and Elissa. Helen predictably got mad that Jessie told Amanda that Helen/Elissa were leading the charge to get Amanda evicted. Helen blew up and tried to get Elissa to go down and yell at Jessie. Elissa didn't really want to but Helen, who seems to hate it when people call her on her behavior that she hates in everybody else but is a master at.

Helen told Jessie she was going home and then had to go tell Andy that she was upset and told Jessie she was going home. Amanda gleefully laughs at how smoothly she got Helen to blow her cool, guess Helen just lost Jesse's vote and Jesse will be sure to tell Judd that Helen was behind his eviction.

August 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

11:30pm BBT camera 1 and 2. Helen, Jessie, Elyssa and Andy (Elyssa stays just long enough to toss out one of her passive aggressive digs about whether Jessie is on meds). Andy tries to mediate with Jessie and Helen. Helen angry in her usual delusional state that she is right and everybody else is wrong (politics is really a good field for Helen, total delusion and self serving paramont). Jessie holds her own and ultimately Helen continues to lose her cool because she can't manipulate Jessie.

So proud of Jessie, she has courage but bad timing and too much flip flopping but at least she is willing to make bold moves.

August 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

11:50pm BBT Cam 1, 2 Mcrae and Andy discuss the Jessie Helen blow up. Amazingly Amanda n Mcrae don't really understand the extent of Helen's manipulations and lies.

August 12, 2013 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below