;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Morning before the PoV Ceremony

Wakey wakey, houseguests!  Happy Monday!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds! You've got a PoV Ceremony today, and we're curious to see your last minute scurrying. :)

The wake up call began at 8:11am... If this is your first time on BBDish today, please give  The Overnight Report a read so you're all caught up to start the new day.

8:25am And they're up!  Helen's sporting the Have Not onesie made fashionable by Candice in her final 2 weeks..  Jessie slept in her yoga attire..  She hops in the shower.  Amanda slept in significantly less. Elissa's partaking of the facilities.. Helen and Elissa are comparing Have Not body aches. McCrae goes to fetch Amanda a robe and change his battery.  BB nudges Aaryn to wake up..


8:29a
Elissa: Is today Tuesday or Wednesday?
Jessie: Today's Monday.
Elissa: Monday?? I thought it was Tuesday.

8:33am
Cam 3
Aaryn: I legitimately almost lost it last night..
Amanda: Why?
Aaryn: They came over the speakers to tell me not to use my pants as a pillow.
BB: You are not allowed to talk about production.
Aaryn: Oh Boo!!!
Amanda: Welcome to the world of being a HaveNot.

8:38am
Amanda: Can we make it warmer in the house?  It's f'ing freezeing.
Elissa: Probably because you're so diplomatic, they would do it.
*heh

8:40am
Fresh from the shower, Jessie has another fully dressed nip-slip.. Skippy zooms in closer, but you get the idea.


*no wonder she has so many male fans.
**Incidentally, at 8:42am on feed 3, she has another nip slip, minus the shirt.

While Jessie's blowdrying her hair, GM's applying her warpaint for the day.
Her own hair a cautionary tale..

8:49am
Cam 2

Cousin It, exposed!

8:59am
cam 1
BB: McCrae, please go to the Diary Room.
McCrae: Why can't I just sleep??

One minute later, he's through the door to the DR.

9:01a
Amanda: I may not want to get married today.
Jessie: Why? It's perfect.  You're hung over..


9:04am
Cam 3 and 4
Backyard
Amanda's having a soak and a smoke.. Helen's jogging.. Talk turns to Jeremy, then Candice.. And Helen joins Amanda by the jacuzzi..


Helen: One night, she came to me in the cockpit and she was yelling at me about saving Howard.. and she threatened to bring the 4 of us down.  That's when I was like, I can't save her anymore.

Helen:  I gotta tell you.  I've had plenty of people coming to me trying to get me to turn on you..
Amanda: Me and you are the strongest females in the house..
Helen: If you trust the people you're supposed to trust, look how far you can go?  Had we turned on you, like, early?  WHen everyone was like, we'll protect you..  we'll give you the world..
Amanda: When they've already broken trust with so many..

Helen: I was like, I'm just gonna go with it.  Go with my gut.

Amanda: Look at Judd.  The people who try to play selfishly..
Helen: We would've been scrambling today, had we let you go.  It would've set McCrae against us.. Andy's very loyal to you guys.. As loyal to you as he is to me.
Amanda: I've been very loyal.
Helen: I went to Andy and said, Amanda's up, what do you think?  ANd he was like, "it's too soon.  We can't do this." And he was right.

Amanda: The odds are..
Helen: One of us will win this game.. and the other will win 50,000.  We just have to stay together and continue.  I was just running, thinking to myself, Judd didn't need to do anything.. He was so protected.  he didn't even need to win HoH. That's why Howard was so dangerous..

Helen and Amanda continue selling each other on how loyal they are to each other... 

9:15am cont'd
Helen: It's so true.  Everyone was talking about me, but you were the 1st person to tell me about it.
Amanda: At the time, I'm just like, in life I'm a loyal person.. and for me, your word is really all you have in this game.  I really haven't had to break my word at all in this game.  We're fortunate enough, when you think back on it.. We created so much unity, because of the Moving Company..

Helen: Yeah, I trust Andy.. Just the way he's been through this whole game..
Amanda: He's definitely gonna make it to final 3..  Final 2 I don't know.
Helen: I agree..
Amanda: I just don't know if anyone would take him, because he'd win.

9:19am - Helen heads inside.. Amanda goes to join Elissa and Jessie on the couch.  Talk turns to the Tampon Bouquet Aaryn made for them in the bathroom.  Then organization.. Losing things..

Andy's on Cam 1, snoozing..
Talk on cam 3 is all about shopping.. then summer camp..

Cam 1
9:33
Ginamarie and Spencer
They move from trashing Candice to the present..

Spencer: Hopefully this goes the way I think it'll go today.. If he used it and pulled her off..
Ginamarie: Like Aaryn.. That was crazy.

9:36am
Cam 3
HoH Room
Jessie wakes Andy to see about getting him to use the PoV on her this morning.... We join this conversation in progress.

Jessie: I can guess what you're gonna do.
Andy: I talked to a lot of people yesterday..
Jessie: I understand.  Just to let you know, just now, Amanda and Helen were talking in the Hot Tub, and about loyalty and trust and stuff.. since week one.  I don't have the luxury of saying I was loyal to someone since week one.
Andy: If I did it..
Jessie: My only argument against that is you have their trust.
Andy: But they would think I'd be goin g rogue.. and I wouldn't have their trust going into next week.
Jessie: I trust you.
Andy: And I think that group is gonna see pretty soon that people like us are more valuable..

Jessie: You don't think that Aaryn's done her due diligence?
Andy: I don't think any of them have super allegiance to her.
Jessie: Well good.  Good to know.  And at some point they'll probably target her, because she's such a good competitor.  i would not be surprised if she won HoH this week, but then she'll probably just put me up.
Andy: But I really do think that once Spencer leaves, people will start seeing people like us as important to their game.. instead of expendable.

Talk turns to Elissa..

Jessie: She's so wishy washy, it's almost unfair she's had Helen to protect her the whole time. I've gotten to this point basically by myself.  After this week, we'll be the only people in this house who can say that.
*so clueless.
Jessie: I really hope I win HoH this week.

Andy: Alright, I think i'm gonna get in the shower.  But believe me, I think it will go our way.
Jessie: you probably have like 20 minutes or so.
**Like they're gonna start the PoV Ceremony without him?

9:44am
Kitchen
Jessie and Spencer are waxing poetic about croissants.. They go outside to move plants..  Jessie bemoans the loss of the MVP..

9:51am
Bathroom
Amanda, Helen, Elissa, Aaryn

Showering, primping and talk about spoiled teenagers getting BMWs..
**I am available for this spoiling if someone wants to adopt me, but I'd prefer a Lexus or a Benz.

Talk turns to expensive bags..  Jessie enters..

Jessie: According to Big Brother, we should be starting in 8 minutes.
Aaryn: Thanks, girl.

Aaryn's aanoyed by the Big Brother voice.. Very annoyed.

Jessie: Aaryn's having a mid week slop freakout.

Aaryn: What kind of people agree to live in a house and have everything they do and say filmed? Who does this? Not only that, but to be with 15 pther people who are completely different than us, mainly so we'll f'in fight?!  Also, as soon as there' harmony in the house, there's an eviction.

10am
BB: Andy, please come to the Diary Room..
Amanda: (from the shower) Hey everyone, it's time for the Veto Meeting!

Aaryn: How did I become HoH and Win PoV, and then become a Have Not.. even though I basically slaughtered a human being on live tv.. And I am having a panic attack..
**I feel guilty for even thinking it, but she's growing on me.

10:04am
Helen comes into the bathroom and gives Aaryn a have Not pep talk.

BB: Spencer, please come to the Diary Room.
Spencer: Hmm.


10:10am
Cam 1 and 2 - Amanda's still showering and chatting with Aaryn, who's doing her hair.
Cam 3 and 4 - Helen, Elissa and Jessie are talking about Louis Vuitton bags, Michael Kors and Coach.  Talk turns to the de-branding of their clothes while they were in hotel sequester..

10:17am
BB: Andy, please come to the Diary Room.

10:22am
BB: Jessie, please come to the Diary Room..
*hmm. BB keeps psyching us and the HGs out..

10:24am
  • Andy, Helen and Elissa are in the kitchen, talking slop..  
  • Aaryn's still working on her hair in the bathroom.. Spencer's done primping and into the kitchen before I can finish typing this sentence.
Spencer: Today is my dad's birthday.
ALL: Aww!

Andy: Happy Birthday, Ed!

10:37am

BB: Andy, please come to the Diary Room.
**This time I think they mean it.

10:39am
Cam 1

Elissa: I love that shirt.
Amanda: Thank you!

Jessie: you look hot Elissa.  I love that dress.
Elissa: Thank you.  I got it in Calgary, Alberta.. shopping with my favorite niece.. I love you!
Amanda: I feel like I haven't seen GM all day.
Jessie: I know.. Where is she?
Amanda: Probably sleeping.. catching up on her beauty rest.
Jessie: You guys are making me feel really underdressed..

Jessie goes to the Rainbow Room to change..  Aaryn tells her she looked really cute at the last veto meeting.

10:43am
Cam 1
Bathroom
Aaryn, Amanda and Helen

Aaryn: I have to be really careful about how I sit in these shorts.
Amanda: My vagina gets cut up in shorts like that. How do you wear bootie shorts with shorts like that?  I'd have to wear a thong.  I have an appetite that wont quite today.. I had a bagel and I already want more.
Helen: A bagel sounds divine.. Anything.. A stick of butter.. yummmm..
**havnot-itis.

Helen goes out to the kitchen..


Aaryn: Amanda, if I bend over at all..
Amanda: Yeah..
Aaryn: Yours are really short too.
Amanda: I know.  They give me the biggest vagina wedgie.

Amanda: Jessie so totally thinks she's safe.
Aaryn: i know.  It's really sad.  How are we going to tell her?
Amanda: We're not.
Aaryn: She keeps asking me every day.
Amanda: Blame it on Helen in your goodbye message... so she'll vote for you in the final 2.

Brief Fishies..

Amanda: What'd he say.
Aaryn: We have 3 minutes.

Amanda: You're right.. Don't mention Helen..

Talk turns back to the shortest of shorts.. and slop..  fragrances..McCrae enters the bathroom looking like death.

Aaryn: It's called Midnight Rain.
Amanda: My perfume's called Midnight Rose.
Spencer: My perfume's called Midnight Blowjob.
Amanda: I thought you smelled funky.

10:53am
Trivia!!  It's time for the Veto Meeting!!    See you in a new top post as soon as the feeds come back! :)




**I'll be adding to this live feed update post live throughout the BB morning, until the PoV Ceremony begins...  Please refresh periodically for new info. :)









Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger Silence And Sunshine said...

Carolyn, do you really REALLY think Mcrae has it in him to cut Amanda loose? I think it would be the biggest BB moment in history. And I think it would be the first time America has ever rooted for a showmance to blow up like that. Jeff and Jordan they are not...

August 12, 2013 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Sunshine and Silence :)

I don't know.. i think they both want to make it seem as though they will.. THey talked last night about staging a fake fight..

August 12, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I do believe the separation of McCrae and Amanda is game strategy. When they are alone they still seem to be very much together. I don't think it is because McCrae is afraid of what Amanda will do. For one thing, she has yet to win anything and therefore has no power. If they were to 'break up' and people in the house had to choose sides, most of the people would support McCrae. I'm sure he knows that. That would make it even easier for him to get her out of the game because the other HGs would feel better about nominating her and voting her out knowing that McCrae would not 'come after them.'

I don't think McCrae is the type of guy to play someone and deliberately hurt them. He is not the type of person to continue sleeping in her bed, having sex with her and talking about their plans for their future together if he doesn't mean any of it. And no, I don't think they are Jeff and Jordon. But they also are not Boogie and Erika. Amanda is not that naive and McCrae is not that much of a pig.

August 12, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Good Morning everyone,I hate I missed the live viewing party, but I did see the show, and even my hubby teared up when they showed the Judd eviction.

Has CBS stated when or if American can vote someone back into the house?

Hope everyone has a great day!

August 12, 2013 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I would like to weigh in on the McCray / Amanda split. I don't think he will only because he knows that she would go bat sh** crazy and he still needs her.

After hearing the conversation last night about his girl at home I don't think he's in for the long haul through. Just getting the perks (nightly) while he is in the house. If he doesn't win the $500,000 I would bet that girl is long gone after watching his nightly episodes with Amanda! lol

August 12, 2013 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Grendon! :)

Hi Reneep! :) I'm glad you're here now! CBS has not said anything more about it yet.

Hi ShiShi! :) I'm gonna have to watch it when the feeds go to trivia..



We're gonna pass 25 Million hits today!! :) THANK YOU!!!


August 12, 2013 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Although I've been reading for years I've never ever commented but I have to. I can't believe I'm about to say this but........Aaron's growing on me too. Gosh I never expected that.

I live in San Marcos, same town as her, graduated from TxSt and trust me, no one here is proud of her comments.

But.......I'm starting to think she's just and immature and not that smart. Bless her heart I almost feel badly for her. Apparently no one's ever called her on the carpet for her ignorant statements. Maybe she'll learn from this.

Thanks Carolyn! You're doing a great job.

August 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Christina! :) Thank you!

August 12, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good morning!

I had that same thought yesterday about Aaryn growing
on me. Then I felt sick for even thinking it. But, honestly "Aaryn the Good Witch" is much more pleasant than a few of the other HGs.

As far as Amanda and McCrae... I think he will stay loyal to her, though I continue to believe it is detrimental to his game. I hope he wakes up to that reality before it is too late.
Amanda has already said she doesn't think she could win against him and I believe she will cut him loose before f4.

Helen...wow she should be in politics ;P
I still can't fathom how "the house" can't see she is really the puppet master.

Sure would love to see Andy use that POV and get out a power player.....

August 12, 2013 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Carolyn,

Don't feel bad for saying Aaryn is growing on you. I was thinking about it earlier today, after the OR and the talk about when she said "ewww" infront of Andy about David being gay. I am by no means defending Aaryn, I believe she has a schriveled little black heart, but even the Grinch was redeemed!!!
That's the only way I can think of it. I know once she is out of the house, she will play the victim until she is made to watch the footage...then she has a choice, continue to play the victim, or learn from it...I do think the publics reaction to her will be better now than it would have been weeks ago. Primarily because she has redeeming qualities people are seeing, but I believe she also has racist, homophobic qualities, and a problem with being very insensitive, but hopefully she can learn from it...I wish the best for everyone, but play the victim card and I'll tune you out :)))

August 12, 2013 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jessie will be missed

August 12, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Lulu :) Thank you. Well said!

Hi Tam :)) Thank you! Yup, Aaryn the Good Witch is a lot easier to take..

August 12, 2013 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Carolyn

Im telling you, if Aaryn hadnt said the things she said I think she'd be hands down the fan favorite

August 12, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Now people are complaining that Amanda saying, "what you say doesn't matter. The intent behind it is what matters" is just another example of her being a terrible person. I'm getting so frustrated with the BB world this year.

Yes, as much as we were all taught as children that words can never hurt you, we know that is not true. Words do hurt. If you were called ugly, fat or stupid or you are told that your real mom gave you away because even she didn't like you, it does hurt. But as adults we should know that, at least for the most part, the intent is more important than the words.

When people have fought, especially Candice & Amanda and Candice & GM, there were terrible things that were said with the intention of causing pain. When Elissa made the snide comments about Amanda at the birthday party, she said those things deliberately to hurt Amanda's feelings. But all these racism montages on you tube are just a total crock of you know what. Especially Amanda's montage. We, who watch the feeds, know how-when-why most of those comments were made. We know they did not come from a heart filled with hate, racism or homophobia and that the intent was not to cause pain.

If we are going to believe that every word that comes out of a person's mouth has intent behind it then we need to be very careful ourselves whenever our lips are moving. And if we don't approve of what we see then the best thing we can do is not support it with ratings or money. Turn the t.v. off. Don't go to the movies. Don't buy CD's. If it's the words that are causing the damage then I would think at least 75% of rap artists should be under fire the same way these HG's are. And the HG's are speaking unrehearsed, in the heat of the moment. Musicians actually think about what they want to say before they write the lyrics to their songs.

Before anyone accuses me of being racist because I singled out rap music, I find a great deal of it to be offensive although I am not personally offended by it. Through the years, I have found Eminem to be one of the biggest offenders. Although I think he is a talented writer and I enjoy some of his songs, he has also said some incredibly foul things.

Basically I am just losing the ability to enjoy the show, not as much because of the bad behavior in the house but more so because of all the hatred outside the house. It has gone on for so long now that it is starting to seem hypocritical. How can we support the entertainment industry for at times being intentionally offensive, yet continue to be so critical of these HGs for being human? That is the one thing I wish that everyone would keep reminding themselves. We all have faults. The HG's are human. This year, more than ever, we are seeing the good the bad and the ugly, but they are still human.

August 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger JeremyRenGirl said...

So Mccrea has a girl back home???? when did this convo happen...I must have missed that in the blog...please share a time with me if you can. Thanks

August 12, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@JeremyRenGirl..McCray had a conversation with Andy up in HOH last night about 5:55 p.m. on Camera 3 where he talks about her.

August 12, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think with some voluntary sensitivity training, public apologies and real change in her behavior outside the house Aaryn will do great. She's young and is learning some things already. Let's just say there's hope there for her to change and work again. She shows heart a lot of the time, and that's a good sign.




August 12, 2013 at 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations Carolyn on 25 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to stop by and give a quick wave hello and a big xoxoxox....

Pam

August 12, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

But do u think, Shi (hadta say that. Love ur name) that he may have said that to give credence to a "split" (idk y I quoted that but too lazy to go back and fix) or fight later? Mccrae having a gf at home that he's worried abt yet sleeping (and I dong mean actually sleeping) with Amanda and proposing and all that just doesn't mesh with who he seems to be. If its Howard or Spencer if believe it. This mccrae has BD one something of an enigma in my mind and its definitely upping my interest in the show. I was becoming disinterested, then grieving for Judd the stud. Now I'm curious how mcmanda will play out. Re: judd. If luv to see him return and go all Brendon on their asses.

August 12, 2013 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Congrats on 25mil! That's a hell of an account
plishment. U get at least 10 a day frm this girl.

August 12, 2013 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

For crying out loud! Clearly that was spost to b "accomishment" not account & whatever else auto correct added.

August 12, 2013 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Me too! I think that the "triangle of thrust" created a kind of mean girl group mentality and the sum of the parts was greater than the whole if u get my meaning. Kind of like a show I watch n investigation discovery abt crimes committed by 2 ppl who prolly wldnt have done it if they hadn't met the other. They always say its like gas and a match. Separate they're benign but together toxic. I don't excuse her behavior but I no longer think she might b a "bad seed."

August 12, 2013 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Yea that comment bothered me and it seemed so spontaneous that I think it was a little window into how she really feels. Interesting how she always makes lesbian jokes in good humor but a gay man is disgusting to her. This time I didn't feel angry at her tho. This time I actually felt sad for her. Like put that girl on Dr. Phil

August 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Yep. Just wen she gets interesting

August 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Tbh I haven't really even seen all that somehow. I basically just read here. Irk if its "in ur face" stuff but if not maybe try just checking here? I do read tmz also but I truly do not read comments left. Oh but I'm not on Facebook. Well maybe this helps u maybe not. Hope so

August 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below