;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 12, 2013

Big Brother 15: PoV Ceremony Spoiler

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  Andy was called to the DR and the feeds went to trivia shortly before 11am BBT.  So begins our Big Brother 15, Week 7 Power of Veto Ceremony.  As soon as the feeds come back and the HGs tell us what's going on, we'll have the spoiler for you here within this post.

Andy using the PoV would come as a huge surprise.   There is absolutely no reason for him to do so.  It would only get very unnecessary blood on his hands.  Leaving the nominations the same is the best thing for his game, and he's a smart guy.  Still, we'll confirm 100% when the feeds return..

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to see what you've missed, here are the links to the previous posts: Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony, The Overnight Report.

P.S.  Happy 25 Million hits to Us!!  Thank you for being here! :0)

11:30am - Feeds are back, and judging by the lack of histrionics, I think it's safe to say...


ANDY did NOT use the PoV.  
The Nominations remain the same.  
Either Jessie or Spencer will be evicted Thursday night.

11:45am
Helen thought Andy was going to backdoor her.

Andy: You are never ever allowed again to think I'd do something like that to you.
Helen: I totally trust you and I know that was a crazy thought.. 

Helen: I would like to talk to you about a conversation I had with Amanda this morning.. Kinda trying to let her know that if she wins HoH next week, now is not the time to go after big targets...  I told her, I talked to Andy, and he was like, No, we need to stay loyal.. and it's because of us that she's still here.. I wanted her to know that the house would go chaos if we didn't stay with the plan.. I told her that people were saying that the house would go after me if I didn't vote her out.
Andy: Well, Candice and Jessie..
Helen: I told her, I do think I've lost that clout with Jessie now..
Andy: In 3 days it wont matter.
Helen: I wanted Amanda to feel very secure.. She did say, I think Andy will make it to final 3.. So I think she sees it as you with her and McCrae or with Me and Elissa.. She said he deserves to be in the final 3.. I agreed.. It was like we were both agreeing that we weren't gonna go after you.. Each other yes.. but not you.  She also stressed that she was playing an individual game.. I wonder if she's testing the waters to see if I'll take out McCrae out for her.. I think she thinks I'll be hard to beat at the end.  We had a really mature conversation.. Just know she's not coming after you..
Andy: Just so you know, I'd rather go with you and Elissa.. If I went with them, they'd cut me for sure.  At least with you two, I'd have more of a chance.

Helen: When we get to the 4, it'd be key if it were you, McCrae, ELissa and Me.  If it's Amanda, I don't go..  That's why it's better if it's Elissa at final 4, because she'll take out McCrae with her vote.
Andy: The thing that's worked for me is telling people what they want to hear.. Like if Spencer gets HoH, I could steer him away from you and Elissa..  If Ginamarie wins HoH, you wouldn't go up.  Elissa might.

11:53am - This speculative conversation  is ongoing..

 Spencer comes up..

Helen: I literally thought, Spencer, that I was getting backdoored last night.   Jessie was walking around like she's the shit..
Spencer: She's coming up to me like, you're such a good guy..
Andy: Like you're on the way out?  hahaha.. I feel bad but..
Helen: I just so want her out of this game.  I don't want anything going wrong.
Andy: She will.  It'll be a 6 to 0 vote. 

Spencer: Jessie made a comment about my speech.. I almost feel bad..
Andy: Don't.  It was funny.
Helen: You should find out what the record is for times on the block..
**Sharon, no?
Spencer: Well, I did break a record in the game, but it wasn't the one I had in mind..

Neither Spencer nor Helen seem to remember Sharon. 

Andy: 6 of the 7 people here did not survive one eviction.  They went up and out.
Helen: You have to give yourself props.

Noon
The money is starting to get real to them.. 


12:05pm
Spencer leaves.. Andy and Helen talk about how awful Ginamarie's comment to Candice was.. And then they finally realize this sort of reactionary viciousness is a habit with her.
**hi, welcome to my world.

They continue future plotting.. Way future..

**It's time for a wee bloggy break! I need an hour of sunshine!  Please mind the critters on the live feeds while I'm gone.







Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

If Andy is smart, he'll put up Helen, or he will move to #1 on Helen's hit list for lack of loyalty.

August 12, 2013 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Lee :) Huh? I think he talked her down off the Amanda ledge for the week..

August 12, 2013 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Happy 25 Million hits Carolyn :)
You are the shiznit ;)
XOXO

August 12, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Andrea! :)

August 12, 2013 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I also saw at the bottom of the page that of the top 100,this site is #1....did I see that correct??? If so,it is as it should be :)

August 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

And you are so very welcome :)

August 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Congratulations Carolyn!!! It seems like just yesterday you hit 1 million!!! Oh they grow so fast ;)

August 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Move on folks, nothing to see here. This far into the season and only one unpredictable act. Maybe Thursday!

August 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger kmere05 said...

And then next week...someone will win hoh and put up someone either Jesse/spencer, whichever stays and then put up another pawn. Which I figured will be Aaryn/ GM and once again it's one step closer to making Amanda or Helen richer. I personally wish they would back door Amanda. Simply because I think McCrae is very smart and I'm rooting for him, but I think as long as Amanda is there she is gonna hold him down. Plus I complete and utter meltdown from her will be fun to watch. Just my opinion...they could easily get rid of others later, get Amanda out, followed by Aaryn because she can win in comps.

August 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Debrabro said...

congratulations carolyn! not at all surprising though because it is the best blog going.

August 12, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

If you don't see your comment...

5. Don't bother calling any female HG a whore, Ho, slut, skank, etc... It will not be published. Let's remember they're all human, ok? :)

August 12, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got got....hehe

I just wanted to say Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carolyn on 25 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!


xoxo
Pam

August 12, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Helen is better not talking to Amanda. Amanda is very good at getting people to slip in conversation. If anyone wants Helen out, they should be rooting for McManda to win HOH

August 12, 2013 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you!!!!!


I'm scooting out for a quick bike ride.. I'll be back with a new top post in just a bit.

August 12, 2013 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Carolyn...on the show in the DR, Helen said that she will see where Andy's loyalty lies if he doesn't put up Amanda, basically. Made me think she would go after him if she thinks he is more loyal o them.

August 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, I don't understand y some of the bloggers don't get it. You would have more hits if they followed simple instructions. They are actually doing the very same thing that they are accusing the house guests of doing.
Anyway...Congrats on the 25 million well deserved! ;-)

August 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I always find it interesting how their speculative discussions always assume one of their loyalists will win hoh. OK lemme think....who don't they have? I think Judd and Jessie were the last two indepent thinkers that weren't under their thumb. I loved the coverage of Helen/Amanda. I'm also wondering wen Helen's assertion that its not her but "the house" is gonna cave in on her. Jessie flat out asked who."the house" and Helen dodged it sorta. But as soon as the member of her imaginary house feel threatened the Helen shit is RLLY gonna hit the fan. Then this whole Amanda/Helen frenemship will come to a head. Both think that they are calling the shots and getting wat they want but so far they've had the same goals and they've successfully, if Jessie goes, gotten rid of anyone threatening discord. IMO that wen andys time to shine will come. H

August 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

andy's dilemma

go to final three with amanda and mccrae, if mccrae wins andy gets cut, if andy wins, he takes amanda

go to final three with helen and elyssa, if helen wins she takes elyssa, if andy wins he takes elyssa.

elyssa nor amanda can only get second place.

this is why i think it is aaryn's game to win if she wins HOH and puts up andy and mccrae, and if one wins veto, puts up helen.

if it wan't for aaryn's bed flipping and visceral homphobic reactions along with some other fine tidbits, she would be this years favorite.

i do not think she is stupid, just wolud not want to be part of her 'hood.


August 12, 2013 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Dangit. My fone lost some of my comment.

Anyway Andy has really played both sides perfectly. Best I've ever seen with my limited cache of bb history. Omg wait! An indepent thinker will return! Being away from the house for a spell is surely gonna open their eyes and provide perspective
They can think without someone in their ear. OK. I can't wait now. Back to Andy, I wonder if he's sincere abt more loyalty to helen. And btw fessing up to Amanda abt her Convo with Andy...part of me thinks it was brilliant. Amanda has to know that her and Helen r the ultimate showdown. Part of me however knows that Amanda will get Helen out next wk if she can. But I wonder if she wld have the votes. Elissa shld b up next to Helen to nullify her vote. I think aaryn GM Spencer... they cld either b convinced Helen's gonna go after them or someone cld pt out the obvious. That Helen has engineered nearly every eviction. Then again if Helen's loyalists have power I think she cld definitely convince them to evict Amanda. Without Amanda the house wld go on business as usual. But without Helen will the flock know wat to do? Someone wld surely take her place as shepherd of the flock. Maybe aaryn? Idk.

And so ends speculation with stacey. Lol

August 12, 2013 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Honeygirl said...

Okay, I'm calling it now.

Final 3? Helen/Amanda/Aaryn with whomever wins final HOH going to final 2 (so Aaryn/Helen - Amanda can't win squat)

So Helen gonna win 500K. Yay. Let's just write the chick a check now and end this travesty of a season a month early and hurry up with BB Canada so we can get the foul taste of bb15 out of our mouths already.

Next season? Please BB, I'm begging you. Fill the house with super-fans, or at least more varied age/maturity levels.

This was not a fun bunch to watch. Not even at all. Actually, I just read the re-caps here now. I can't even stomach the TV show anymore.

August 12, 2013 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats Carolyn!!!

August 12, 2013 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

So Glad Jessie is getting out of here. She deserves it after Judd got blindsided like that. GRRRR Get her, house guests!!!

August 12, 2013 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

psst! :)))

New Top Post!!

August 12, 2013 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below