;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Afternoon in the BB House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  It's food and nominations day in the BB15 House.  Barring a comet, Elissa and Helen will be going up on the block.  If this is your first time on BBDish today, please have a look at The Overnight Report if you'd like to get all caught up to this point.

After a very quiet morning, punctuated only by a one on one between Amanda and Aaryn, during which Amanda emphasized the importance of getting rid of Helen this week, we open up the afternoon with immediate game talk between Elissa and Aaryn.  Let's join them..


12:07pm
Camera 1
HoH
Elissa and Aaryn

Elissa: I just wanted you to know that I wasn't upset at you or gm last night: I was upset because I miss my family, and I've been upset since last week that I'm not gonna see my little boy for his first day of school.  I definitely wasn't trying to start a fight with you or Ginamarie.. It was that I wanted to be be myself and clear my mind.

Aaryn: I understand. I'm sorry that you're going through that.
Elissa: I wanna be here.  I knew that was a possibility.. It's just when you know that you're not gonna be there for certain events.. He's my whole world.  Helen works full time.. and she has 2?  So she doesn't have as much separation anxiety?  I pick my boy up every day, I'm at every class function.. Yesterday was really emotional for me.
Aaryn: I don't wanna make you uncomfortable when you're around me.. That's what I didn't understand.
Elissa: The one thing that freaked me out was when I saw you guys talking..
Aaryn: She wanted me to throw her the HoH.. I definitely didn't tell her what was said.
Elissa: I thought maybe she told you to be nice to me..
Aaryn: Your loyalty is to each other.  I respect that.
Elissa: I just wanted to clear that up.  Was Ginamarie angry?
Aaryn: Just that you didn't want to sit next to her.
Elissa: I didn't want her to sit next to anyone.  Helen was like, I don't want you to get into a fight with anyone before HoH.  I wasn't.. I just wanted to clear my mind.  My body hurts because I don't have a yoga matt.. I feel like I get less things because of the bfact I'm Rachel's sister.
Aaryn: They wont even give me foundation.  I understand that's stressful. I feel like I would be going up if I wasn't HoH this week..
Elissa: I don't wanna go up, but I respect your decision.. I just want you to know I was not trying to start a fight with you.

Aaryn: Between us, I'm trying to backdoor Spencer.  I don't know who I'm putting up yet, but he's going home and I think everyone's on board with that.  You're the first person I'm talking to..
Elissa: Even when you've been on the block, I've never once voted against you.  I think you're a lovely girl, and you've grown up a lot.  I don't think that there's any reason for us to fight.  I feel like yesterday, people were trying to create a fight between us.
Aaryn: Just know.. If you are up there, you're not going anywhere.  No one wants you to go anywhere.  You are not the target.  And I totally understand if you have to pawn me next week.

12:19pm
Elissa: Being in the BB house, it's almost like you can justify it, but being in the jury house?
Aaryn: I felt like I didn't wanna be here if I got voted out plenty of times.  You're not going this week, no matter what.

Hug..

Elissa: I feel like all you learn in school is to process information and really like clarify.. and here you have 2 seconds.

Talk turns to music.. Aaryn got Carrie Underwood.. They have music taste in common.  Elissa sticks around for another couple minutes to make small talk.. and snack..

Aaryn: Janelle's record, 4 HoHs and 5 vetoes.. 9 comps in 1 season. That's crazy.

Aaryn: Thanks for talking to me.
Elissa: You're welcome.  It was just a bad day.  I'm happy to be here, and we are so lucky to be on Big Brother.  I just.. had a bad day.
Aaryn: It's ok.
Elissa: It sucks that when you have a bad day, everyone uses it to their advantage to throw you under the bus.
Aaryn: I understand.  Thanks for coming up..

12:23pm

Amanda's been in the bathroom the whole time.. She was showering..

Aaryn: She's having a panic attack.  She knows she's going up.  Did you hear what I said about backdooring Spencer?
Amanda: Yeah.. I don't care.
Aaryn: It's gonna be an awkward 3 days when I win the veto and they're still up.

Talk turns to college, voice lessons..


12:38pm
Helen's up in HoH now.. Amanda's still there, in her towel brushing her teeth..  Chatter about Aaryn's vocal chord issue.


12:49pm
Chatter up in HoH with Aaryn, Andy, Amanda and Helen.. Topic: Vocal Imperfections.

12:57pm
Aaryn leaves..

Andy: Elissa seems to be in better spirits today.
Helen: Yeah..
Amanda: She came up here today..

Andy: What'd she come up here to say?
Aaryn: She said she was sorry and it had nothing to do with me, and she was sad about not seeing her kid for his first day of 3rd grade, and that she wants to be here and that everyone has bad days..
Helen: I want an apology from her too.. But I don't need it as much as Aaryn did.   She came up to me too.. She said she just had a bad day.  You better not walk from jury dude..
Amanda: I'm not bothered if she walks.  I think she will.  That's ok.  It opens up America's Player for the rest of us.

Helen: Do you think Aaryn's gonna put up..
Amanda: I think she's gonna put up you and Elissa.  I think she doesn't wanna take the chance of you pulling Elissa off the block.
Helen: What if Elissa wins and pulls herself off?
Amanda: I think her plan is to backdoor Spencer.

Both Andy and Amanda say Aaryn doesn't talk much game to them.. Amanda suggests that maybe she herself will go up as a backdoor.

1:02pm Aaryn returns to HoH.

Amanda: I can't believe how bad I suck at everything.  I haven't purposely thrown a single competition.  I just naturally suck.

She likens it to stagefright.

Andy: I just wanna get this damn HHN comp over with.

Speculation about who will or wont be drawn for the PoV..  Chatter about not Nick's hat..

Andy: That's gotta be great to see your arch rival leave in a costume modeled on your clownie.
Aaryn: There need to be an hour long show after Big Brother called The Jury.
Helen: They should have a loser's bracket at the jury house..
Aaryn: And they can all play for $3.
Andy: you never know.. They might not even be in the jury house yet.  They might be in sequester, so they can bring someone back
Aaryn: Kindly leave.
Andy: I know..
**he's such a smart cookie.

1:14pm
Talk turns to the evil genius Matt Hoffman.. then the nicknames of the Brigade..


1:18pm
Helen and Aaryn alone..

Helen: I realize Elissa's gonna go up. And I know you think I'll use the veto on her.  My question is, if we both go up, and Elissa comes down, am I the target, or Spencer?
Aaryn: (with a smile) Spencer.
Helen: I would need you to tell people, I want Spencer to go home, not Helen.

Aaryn: I have and I will.. He's lied to all of us, and he's stayed through all of it.. He's so dangerous.
Helen: I agree.

Helen: I am very close with her obviously, but I'm not gonna ruin my game over her.  I don't want to go home over Spencer or Elissa.  If Spencer stays in this house longer than me?  (shudders)  I've thought through all the scenarios.. and I realize you're in a bad predicament.  I think Amanda's really scared about being backdoored.
Aaryn: I think everyone is.
Helen: I worry about Amanda in my game.  I just want you to know, if you stay true to me, then I stay true to you.  It's probably better putting me and Elissa up together, because then you can bakdoor Spencer.
Aaryn: I haven't made my decisions yet.  You, Elissa and Amanda are the only ones who've spoken to me.. Everyone in jury hates me..
Helen: I think you and I are in similar situations with jury.. Jessie's gonna stack them against me.
Aaryn: I know I'm gonna be a target for everybody.. Me, Spencer and Ginamarie are gonna be on the block every single week..
Helen: Anyone can go up at this point.. McCrae and Andy haven't been on the block yet.  It's not revenge going after someone now, it's because you think they're gonna beat you at the end.
**helen, block, block, helen.
**by the way, did you notice how slyly Helen offered up Amanda, Andy and McCrae?

1:27pm -- This conversation between Aaryn and Helen is ongoing on Camera 1 and 2..

Aaryn: I'm not gonna put up 2 pairs.. I'm not gonna put up you and Elissa, and then backdoor either McCrae or Amanda.  I don't want 2 pairs mad at me. Elissa's one of the only people that... I don't feel like I can work with her.  If you weren't here, I would need Elissa to leave.  I think you're the smartest person here, and I feel like I'm probably gonna be on your radar too..
Helen: I'll tell you, I don't want Elissa to go home, but if she does, I'm gonna need someone to work with.  That's why I've always kept the door open with you. I can't campaign for her.
Aaryn: And you and Elissa are stronger than Spencer.. I think Andy's allegiance is to you and Elissa..
Helen: I think more to me than to Elissa.  There's always numbers.. You shouldn't write yourself off.  Just because you're a target today, doesn't mean you're gonna remain a target.

1:42pm
Helen: I knew this day was gonna come one of these days.  Elissa needs to fight, and if she fights, she stays.
Aaryn: Ginamarie and me kept her 3 times.. and for her to still be saying mean things about me?  How can you bite the hand that feeds you like that... I wanted Spencer to go this week, but there are people here who don't want him to go.
Helen: Oh my gosh.. If he ends up at the end of it..
Aaryn: Helen, I want you to win veto so so so bad.. Putting you up on the block is hard. If you and her are up there, she's going home.
Helen: I know.  I know this day has been coming.
Aaryn: If you win the veto, you would be able to keep Elissa here.
Helen: But if Elissa wins the Veto?
Aaryn: Spencer's going home. Spencer's doing a good job laying back and letting other people put targets on themself.. And Elissa did that in a big way last night. (paraphrasing)
Helen: I feel like you're me, talking to myself.   Ok.. Well, good luck.  I respect your decision..  There's pluses and minuses to being HoH.. I'm not gonna make it rough on you.  There's also pluses to starting over.

1:51pm
Helen leaves..

Aaryn: Dammit.. I hate this.
**but you do it quite well.

Around the quad, the women are primping, getting ready for the comp.  Andy and Spencer are chatting in the living room.. McCrae joins them.  Ginamarie is making loud irrelevant noises. (**ie, talking)  The men are talking about how hard they're going to fight during the have not comp..

2:02pm -- Fishies.. enduring fishies..

2:13pm - Still Fishies.. Perhaps Skippy lost the Trivia button?

2:21pm - Trivia! Yay! :)  **Ok.. Fresh air, you are mine! See you back here in an hour.

5:17pm - STILL Trivia! Holy moly! It's a Slop Comp, not Middle East Peace Negotiations!







Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Pally said...

When someone is having a conversation with you and you’re mmhhmm-ing, you are being considerate and giving them the attention they’ve asked for.

If you take your turn to chat and begin with a different ideal (“yeah but..”), you are stating your difference of opinion and maintaining your own beliefs.
Because someone talks with you at length about their opinions and ideology, doesn’t mean you have to throw your own ideals out the window and see the situation their way.

And, just because someone has strong finances doesn’t mean they‘re doing something with ulterior motives. People with money like to compete and win things too.
Should they sit home and wish for less so they could be justified in wanting to have fun?

August 16, 2013 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn, all

Still pouring through the day to get up to speed. After tonight I'll be able to stay up late. I do have one more full time shift on Mon. :( but that's it as far as I know for awhile. Hopefully til the end of BB. Plus I got shifts at the radio next Thur and Fri so it will probably be endurance for the jury member coming back or HOH so that will suck a bit. Oh well, there's always flashback.

August 16, 2013 at 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again,

Another fun filled day in BB house. I love fun filled days in BB house...hehe.

I am going to p/u grandkids from school..

Have a great day everyone..especially YOU Carolyn...xo

((((hugs)))

Pam

August 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

Elissa: ... My body hurts because I don't have a yoga matt..

OMG shut up about the yoga mat. For thousands of years yogis have done without. If you hurt because you don't have a mat then I think you are doing it wrong, not to mention for the wrong reasons.

August 16, 2013 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why is Amanda so concerned about America's Player?? She actually thinks she is going to win. Just like she couldn't believe America would put her up for eviction. And can production start calling out that annoying habit of hers. ..."Amanda..you are not allowed to look into the cameras"...I'm really hoping Judd will win and come back. I think he didn't get a chance even though I know that's the point of double eviction. I really hoped that was going to happen right after Jessie's eviction.

August 16, 2013 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, lots of Elissa hate. I still like her and am rooting she sticks around and wins something finally! Everyone has said something not okay in that house. Everyone! Not just Elissa. She has mom guilt and she misses her son. She apologized this morning for her behavior.

Hi Carolyn! :)

August 16, 2013 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I actually understand why it would drive Helen crazy to have Spencer make it further in the game than her. However, I know that if Spencer was HOH right now instead of Aaryn, Helen would be telling him that it would drive her crazy to have GM make it further in the game than her. Helen also said that Spencer doesn't deserve to be there. There is that 'deserve' word again. It's on par with 'need the money.'

Ah well, I can't find my sympathy bone because I think Judd probably went crazy knowing that he left before Jessie. And Judd DID deserve to be there.

August 16, 2013 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What are these people doing today? Shouldn't HHN be over with by now and everyone in Nominations mode?

This day is flying by for me but BB is dragging its feet. I want to know who isn't eating and if they got Head Cheese & Peppers that begin with an H. That's what I voted for.

I've never partaken of head cheese but it is considered a delicacy in many places, New Orleans being one of those places. They eat everything here. I draw the line at head cheese. Of course I want to do Hateful Helen Head by Sweet Pussy Pauline every time I think of head cheese. If you don't know the routine, do a search on Google and play the YouTube version. The nastier the better. Yes, I have done that song myself a few times. I'm that kind of girl.... "This fine young morsel stopped by my boudoir, claiming to possess the almighty club. MmmHmmm. *WARNING* NSFW (or Church).

:o)
GaYToR

August 16, 2013 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I think Skippy forgot to hit the trivia switch.

August 16, 2013 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone -

I was *so* stressed from this morning's website meltdown, I completely forgot my manners.

Thank you very much for being here...

Exhaling now..

August 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont think Elissa is having any fun now, imagine when Helen leaves. These people are so beneath her

August 16, 2013 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Skippy found the button.

August 16, 2013 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel guilty showing support for Aaryn, not because of her history but because of my history, I am jumping out of the Elissa fan club and into Aaryn's, is that ok to do? I need positive reinforcement :)

Seriously, Aaryn is playing very well right now. She is killin the comps, saying the right things and attempting to stay out of the spot light that is GM. GM is crazy with a capital F! I want Helen and Elissa on the block to see how they play under the pressure of impending eviction. They will play well and save themselves or they will go off the deepend and self destruct, either way it will be fun to watch...

Hi Carolyn :)

August 16, 2013 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Elissa... People can be good in school and still process BB style quizzes quickly. Trust me, you arent at a disadvantage because you were so good in school

August 16, 2013 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Caro, sorry you are having problems but at least I know it isn't me having problems when I can't get a comment page to load or reload. Are you getting so much traffic your server can't handle it? That would be a NICE bad thing.

I turned off the feeds, unable to tolerate Helen's lather, rinse, repeat routine that she goes through at least once and usually twice a week.

Has anyone else pointed out that GinaMarie can actually talk in a normal voice when she wants to? Go back and listen to her cast votes in the live shows. Not a sign of an accent. But OMG can she turn it on thick when she thinks she is making good TV!

I suspect this food comp is going to take a while so I am taking a break. Hope I make it until they make it back. I'm trying because I want to watch the Saint's Pre-Season game tonight. I'll probably sleep through it though like I do everything else lately.

Happy Trails to you...

:o)
GaYToR

August 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hello Carolyn and Dishers -

I am just dying for the feeds to come back so we can watch Helen squirm. Just imagine how much glee Jessie would be feeling in sequester if she knew her "best bud" was on the block as the actual blindside target. Do I hear Karma anyone? LOL.

@Gaytor Okay I followed instructions and googled Helen and Pauline...good thing I wasn't drinking or else I sure would have a wet keyboard, that was a hoot, thank you. Hope all is well with you; you have been on my mind and in my prayers for better days ahead and a return to your zone where you feel safe. <<<♥muah♥>>>

August 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Are we waiting for Noms or are we waiting for Have Nots?? I am so confused.

August 16, 2013 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Hi Michigan Man :)) Our gmta ;) And YAYAYAYAYAAY for the end of your awful schedule work week!! Can't someone cover you on Endurance night?

Hiya GayTor :) Head cheese just looks too yucky for me to even try.. I'm even making a face as I type this.. blech. My inner 4 year old is offended by the thought.

Hey Grendon :) I ♥ Judd.. I miss my comic relief..

Hi KByrnes :) I think people were just frustrated with her behavior and venting a bit..

Hi Nicole :) I don't think she necessarily thinks she'll win it, but she sees that no one else has a chance as long as the brenchel army is voting en masse.

Hi Kegas :) Princess and the Pea..

Hi Pammmy!!! :) Thank you, sweetheart! Have fun with your beautiful munchkins!

Hi Pally :)) Aaah.. my lovely voice of reason when my own goes astray due to too many nights of 2.5-3 hours of sleep. How I adore you. Or should I just say... mmhmmm

August 16, 2013 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Hi Heather! :) Have Nots. Sorry.

Hi Barbara :)) I think we're actually waiting on have nots right now.. they just got started SUPER late, because someone in BB production wants to kill me this season.

Gaytor :) It was actually a firefox issue.. masquerading as a blogger issue.. with a cherry on top. I switched to chrome and all is right in the world.

Hey Jumbo :) indeed - think Jeopardy.

Hiya Matt :) You need positive reinforcement? Check the Quickie Poll asking about "Which HG has risen in your estimation this season." You are definitely not alone.

August 16, 2013 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Reposting for Yasmin -- who just posted this in the morning update, but I'm pretty sure she meant to put it here:

Blogger Yasmin said...
Hi to all bbdisher's, I am a huge fan of this site which keeps it clean and fun. 1st time posting.
Helen: smmmMothers me with her over played game talk, pep talks, cheering...its annoying!
Andy: Ultimate puppeteer, He's not on the fence as to Mcranda vs. Helen, he is directing the moves...well played so far
Spencer: the little engine that was too little too late coming into the game with a game , too vile to support from a human being stand point.
Amanda:Entitled to control everyone, she wont understand what went wrong with her game
Mcrae: I think if he was a pizza he would be a stuffed crust, (which I happen to luv)Mcrae has kept His game to himself, for the most part! only in DR can he ooze the truth.
Ginnamarie:Yo GIIIIIIIIIna, I gochu girl! Pretty, Jersey entertaining, explsive....and some issues but no game!?
Elissa: Waite I need more than 2 seconds to think..........
Carolyn probably sneaks in a bike ride at this point! heehee waiting for her to respond in convos..common I know I cant be the only one who wants to cover the mirrors and tell her to focus on the covos, she seems to be there for another agenda rather than BB gaming it
Arryn:In BB yearbook she would get most improved, but I do think when she looks back on the show she will I hope have a humbling moment of clarity .
Thanks for letting me BB vent

August 16, 2013 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Long trivia.

A part of me thinks it would be only fitting for Helen to 'accidentally' overhear the other HG's talking about how she was the target all along and they had just been lying in order to keep her calm. I would just want to see if she had the same hurt feelings, anger and embarrassment that she was so critical of in Jessie.

But I do so look forward to those Thursday night blindsides when the person who was positive they were safe hears Julie say, "You have just been evicted from the Big Brother house."

August 16, 2013 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! Lessa's gonna be taking over the helm very shortly. :)

There's already a new top post waiting for her arrival..

August 16, 2013 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to introduce myself. I am known as Que in the chat rooms and I have been a fan of Carolyn's for years now. I also do finally figured out the tip jar. Thank you. Now I have a dilemma. I have felt for weeks now that this year is a very scripted show with a predetermined winner. I've kept my opinion mostly to myself because when I mentioned it in passing to a group of friends it wasn't received very well. Here is my theory.....with the media frenzy everytime someone on tv, radio, movies, sports etc say or do something considered or perceived to be racists how has CBS kept the lid on the racial and homophobic comments by these houseguests. People have lost everything because the "media" reporting the "news" made darn certain to keep the pressure on. Not one other news station has picked this up, and I understand Aaryn, Ginamarie and possibly Amanda will answer to their outside employers, but not one of these people have been publicly taken to task for their faux pas while in the employ of CBS. And now on Facebook I read the rumor planted by a supposed past employee that Amanda is and has been a friend AG and is the predetermined winner of season 15 of BB. Carolyn with all your connections is there a modicum of truth anywhere to be found concerning BB15. Thanks for listening.

August 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below