;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Thursday to you! 

CBS Interactive Inc.Listening to the HGs tonight, it really feels more like Bloodbath Eve than Thursday.  According to all conversations, this coming HoH will seal the fate of either Helen or Amanda. 

Also, quite a few of the HGs are thinking it's going to be Endurance.  Yay!

Whether that's correct or not, I hope you've got your Big Brother Live Feeds set up, because this coming week is going to be INTENSE! 

Let's hop right in and get this Overnight Report going! :0)




11:59pm
Cam 1
Spencer and McCrae
Topic: Elissa being too rich and too spoiled.

Spencer: She's like 27? 29? Dude, I learn new stuff every single day.
McCrae: Every day.
Spencer: She was tellin' about some trip to Rock of Gibraltar?  And she was like, I was just too tired.. Charmed life.

12:00am
Have Not Happy Hour!

Helen: Aaryn, Thank you for cooking!  Oh my God.  Food glorious food!
Aaryn: Oh my God.  Is this real life?  This is so good.
Elissa: Did someone eat the avocado? I was gonna make guacamole.
Helen: Doesn't food taste so much better?  Eat is slow and enjoy it.  ♫Food glorious food..
Amanda: Do you know what that's from, Helen?
Helen: No.
**no?!
Amanda: It's from Oliver.

Aaryn: It's penne with ground turkey, and I seasoned it myself..
Helen: It's really good, Aaryn.
Andy: What's this, Aaryn?
Aaryn: It's fruity pebble coffee cake.

A little grousing at BB for no alcohol..

Amanda: There's probably something physical tomorrow.  That's probably why.  
**i concur.  BB never gives them alcohol the night before HoH comp.

Helen: This is so delicious. Thank you for making it.
Aaryn: And there's literally 2 and a half pounds of ground turkey in it.

12:12 The feeding frenzy continues..

12:13am
Rainbow Room
Cam 1

Amanda: Who put mung beans as my f'ing pillow?!  Aaryn!!
Andy: it looks really good. I wanna lie on it.

McCrae: I told Spencer, maybe we should talk about making a final..

Andy: Shit's about to get real.
Amanda: For reals.  Have you talked to Helen lately?
Andy: No.
Amanda: You have to..
(to keep her thinking they're aligned.)

Amanda and McCrae make their bed.. Andy comes in.

Amanda: Does Aaryn know?  She knows we're going to.. But she does not want to piss off Helen at all.
Andy: The only way 1 of us could ever go home is if all 3 are voting.
Amanda: Ok, so.. Helen needs to know that you 3..
Andy: About backdooring Aaryn?
Amanda: Yeah.
**fake backdooring Aaryn.

12:22am
I spy Jessie on Cam 3 and remember she hasn't been evicted yet.


Jessie: She was saying you can watch the backyard every day, if you want.
*not.

Jessie: I think his anger and frustration.. Guys like that have a hard time getting it up.
Elissa: I dated this guy and whenever I hugged him he would get.. It kinda freaked me out.
Helen: It's 12:22.. How many calories?
Aaryn: Actually, I'm pretty sure Judd can get it up, cuz I was booty popping on his and I felt something.
*insert Jessie glare. 
Elissa: I'm sure he can.

Talk turns to stuffed have nots and pregnant bellies..

Cam 1
Living Room
12:27

McCrae: Dude, I think we could get this thing to type..
Spencer: I remember copy machines with the carbon type paper..
Andy: Am i the only person who hasn't been nominated that actively sits in those chairs?
McCrae; There's only one other person who hadn't been nominated.
Andy: Safety Couch!

Spencer: So far there's been 7 evictions and I've been on the block 5 times.
Andy: Week 3 was you, Jeremy, Aaryn?  Ohh.. cuz you got MVPd.
Spencer: I said that production lost my key.. I was nominated 3 times in one week.. because of the double eviction.
McCrae: That's crazy.
Andy: How many times have you voted?
Spencer: 3 times. It's kinda weird really.  My family's sitting at home going, Oh My God..
Andy: Yah, I'm probably enemy number one..  I wonder if they watch the live feed and know we're friends?
Spencer: I bet they do.
Andy: I wonder if they're portraying out friendship at all on the show..

Cam 1 flips to the kitchen

Helen: Now noone can get on your case, Aaryn, for never having been a Have Not.
Aaryn: I can handle it..

Aaryn goes into the Living Room..

Aaryn: Spencer, tomorrow we're gonna do a southern breakfast with eggs and bacon and biscuits and gravy and...
Elissa: FYI, She's turned into another person again.. I was making the bed in there and she was like, we're having a private conversation.
Aaryn: She's all pissed off again, probably about what I said about Judd..  but that was so messed up of her to say about him.
Elissa: Totally inappropriate.
Aaryn: She's trying to talk Amanda, McCrae and you into keeping her here..
GM: She was like, this is the plan, I'm gonna throw HoH in exchange for you keeping me here..
Helen: She told me, she just wants another week here, because she doesn't wanna go out on bad camera time.  And she said, I'm pretty much the one stoppping it, that everyone else has said they'd keep her here.
Aaryn: I told her, it would be one thing if you'd been loyal to somebody, but you've backstabbed everyone.
Helen: She told me she had everyone but me.
Aaryn: She's pushing the whole thing, saying you and Helen were trying to get Amanda out last week.  I'm not even listening to her.
Elissa: She's like, I'm gonna tell them you didn't say those things.  I'm like, well, I didn't say those things.  It's just that YOU don't like them, so you make up and say that I said it..
Helen: Before the deal, I wanted Aaryn out.
Aaryn: So now we know how Jessie feels about us..  We're being used and we're disgusting whores.
Helen: When she apologized yesterday, I didn't even wanna hear it.  I just wanted to do the wedding.. She was like cornering me.. And she said that's not me, and I'm like, but that's a side of you, and we know that now.

12:42am
Cam 1 flips to Spencer, McCrae and Andy in the living room.. Talking about Dirty Harry..

12:42am
Cam 4

Jessie: Dispensible.  Dirt.
Amanda: I honestly don't think you were dispensible to Helen and Elissa.. but when the 1st attempt blew over, they wanted to dosassociate themselves from you.
Jessie: And that's happened twice now.  And it sucks.  Because Helen and ELissa aren't on the block.  I am. That's why I was so hurt and offended by what Helen did to me, and what she did was let me take the fall, and then ratted me out while I'm on the block.. So basically finished me.. So that's why I'm so upset.   Honestly, my biggest mistake was going to them and not you.. 4 weeks ago.. We had fought, so I didn't think you liked me.. and I still think that.
Amanda: Iam a very protective person.  I'm a very loyal person.  When I find something is being threatened.. I felt threatened by you.. Pretty girl in the house, pretty body.. and you were moving in on my shit.

12:47am
That horrifying moment when your computer completely shuts down for no apparent reason other than Windows declaring it needs to do an update.  Immediately, apparently.  Thank goodness blogger saves everything.

1:00am
Cam 3
HoH

Andy: One minute she's sweet and nice, the next shes talking shit..
GM: And she comes in, I'm sleepin' and she's bouncing in the Have Not Room.
Helen: She cannot control herself.

Helen: Aaryn, what was it she said about Judd not being able to get it up?  During Have Not Happy Hour.. when all we wanted to do was eat..
Spencer: It's not just Judd's name coming up, it's Judd's dick not coming up.
Aaryn: She started saying that a few days ago.. I was like, well atleast you can hook up with Judd in jury, and she's like, I don't think he can get it up.
McCrae: That's probably what they tell her, so they don't have to be with her.  

Meanwhile down in the Have Not Room...

1:04am
Amanda and Elissa
Cam 1

Elissa: I just wanted to tell you and Aaryn that I never said that.
Amanda: I know.  I never thought you did.  Even when people would tell me you were MVP.. I said no, she's not.  You know how hard I fought to keep you here.  I trust you more than I trust Helen. You're not leaving any time soon.  If it were up to me, I would want to take you to final 3.. Final 2 even, because I don't know if I can win over McCrae... This is what I think happened.. I think Jessie went to Helen and said I wanted to backdoor her.. which never happened.. Then I think Helen went to you and said, we have to get Amanda out.
Elissa: Until I knew that she didn't win the veto, I didn't want her..
Amanda: I'm talking about 2 weeks ago..
Elissa: I wanted them to vote out Spencer, not Candice.
Amanda: That's what I don't understand if I was never going after her.
Elissa: I don't know.. She's never brought it up to me.
Amanda: Like, Helen's not even on my radar.  It's too soon for that.  I mean, eventually, but we still have like 4 people here before we have to start getting rid of each other.
Elissa: I know.. I almost feel like Spencer should've left before Jessie.. I mean.  Jessie has to go, obviously, but he's so unp;redictable.. Like what he did with the Veto.

AManda: I don't really care next week.. As long as it's not any of us 5..
Elissa: Me either.
Amanda: If you were to get rid of Spencer, then you'd have no one gunning after you..
ELissa: So you think you're..
Amanda: Her or Spencer or GM..   don't know.  It's like interchangeable for me.

1:10am  Andy enters.. 

Amanda: I told her, we wanted to keep the nominations the same, so we came up with this plan.. that Spencer F'd up.. and when you (Jessie) told Aaryn you had this big plan, I assumed that was to backdoor me.. Can you blame me?  And she understood.. So we were just tlking about game.. and she thinks she played this amazing game..  I told her, for me, it just doesn't make sense to keep  you here..  Then she asked me about you, and I told her Andy wanted to keep the nominations the same and send Spencer home, and she was like, 'f*ck."
Andy: That works.
Amanda: So she was basically like, So I was just shit on by Helen and Elissa.. They threw me to the wolves..
Elissa: Threw her to the wolves?
Andy: Whatever.  It doesn't matter after tomorrow at 6 o'clock.
Elissa: I'm gonna go to bed.

Timecheck-- 1:14am

Cam 1
Elissa and Helen figure out their sleeping arrangements.. then they go into the cockpit to talk about Jessie..
CUT TO:
Cam 3

GM: Aaryn, what did I always say?  I haven't trusted that bitch since week one.  Nick wouldn't talk with her in the room.  What happened, she f'in voted Nick out anyway.
**Ginamarie still doesn't get it.. STILL.
Aaryn: She was telling me, it's so unfair what we're doing to her.. I was like, you made this bed yourself.  I was like, I tried to help you, Jessie.
Amanda: I said the same.. I said, you had some people on your side, but you sabotaged yourself..
GM: And when she came up here, she asked why did you call me a flip flopper?  She was like, I felt like a 3rd wheel..
Amanda: She's like, if I had met someone in the beginning and doubled up..
Spencer: She is so boy crazy.
Amanda: It just goes to show you.. The only reason she targeted me was for a personal reason.. I get why the people who targeted me from a game point.. When you do it for personal reasons, it just doesn't make sense.  C'est la vie..


Spencer: When did that sexy thing happen?
Aaryn: 3 weeks ago?
Spencer: Back when the only other guys in the house were Andy the gay guy, Howard the black guy and me the fat bearded guy?


1:25am
I see Helen gesticulating wildly and hop to camera 3..



McCrae: I don't get why Amanda would retread stuff we've already talked about.
Helen: Exactly, it's like, it's your failed plan, Helen.. I really wanted Candice to go out.. That's so stupid.  I'm such a smarter player.  Why would she think I would lead the charge..  She has to put in on someone.. If Amanda comes after me because of this, I'm gonna be pissed!
McCrae: I know she wont.  I know she wants to stay good til the 5.
Helen: I'm keeping her here because of you.  If Amanda believes her, McCrae?  It makes me really scared.
McCrae: There's no way.  She trusts you guys for sure.
Helen: You just have to make her realize.. Talking to Jessie is not good for her, because it makes me and Elissa worry.
McCrae; I think she's fine..
Helen; Spencer needs to go.. There are so many people.  We have like a month in this house still.. She just cannot be influenced by her.
McCrae: I don't think she is.  I think she must've just been trying to make Jessie feel better. That's annoying.
Helen: It is annoying.

McCrae; I think she's just so proud of her plan for that veto thing that she wanted to tell jessie..
Helen: She wouldn't do that.  She wants Jessie's vote.  Andy would be pissed.
McCrae: he was pissed.. then Amanda smoothed it over. Maybe she doesn't know that Aaryn said the whole veto thing..

1:32am Amanda enters..

Amanda: Hi.. I just wanted to quickly tell you what the whole conversation with Jessie was..
Helen: I was like, I wanna eat my food, dude.
Amanda: I was like, you'r emost likely going home tomorrow.. I'm not gonna lie to you.. From the moment you were up the block, you were my target.  I don't think you were Andy's but you were mine.  Then I was appeasing her with you..
Helen: Why does she keep doing that?
Amanda: I said the reason I can't keep you here is because I can't trust you.. Yesterday, you were Evel Dicking Helen and Elissa, and today you're up there playing chess and being chummy.. I said, if you were me, what would you do?  And she laughed, because she could see my point.

Amanda leaves.. Fake alliance game talk between Helen and McCrae continues.. Clearly, it's as fake for Helen as it is for McCrae.

Helen: Amanda's not coming after me, so why would I take her out.

Talk turns to Aaryn..

McCrae: Everyone's gonna want to take Elissa to Final 2.
Helen: Cuz they'll win.  I think Elissa can win.. She had a huge target, and people are blaming me for everything..
McCrae; She's not gonna win any comps, so that's another reason to bring her further..
Helen: She could win endurance.  I think she wants Aaryn out too.. but Spencer next.

1:41am  Andy enters the cockpit, and furthers the fake alliance facade.. 

McCrae:  I wanna know what she said to Jessie..
Andy: Before I even asked her, she told me that she told her all about her veto plan.. and that she didn't rat me out..  It was fine.. Everything she said was good.
Helen: But then Jessie's telling her that me and Elissa were leading the charge to backdoor her.
Andy: She doesn't believe that.  She doesn't believe anything Jessie's saying.
Helen: I can't believe she's still trying to throw my name everywhere.  She's pissed I'm not gonna help her stay.  She's gonna taint the jury on me.  You guys don't know her power. She's really persuasive. 

1:45am -- Stretch!!

1:52am
Gathered around the Memory Wall.. Talk of Nick fills the air..


1:54am
Helen and Spencer are gonna play one game of chess before bed.

1:56am
HoH
Andy and Amanda

Amanda: I'm glad you finally got a chance to talk to Helen..
Andy: She is so into it, girl.. Hook, line and sinker.
Amanda: It's perfect.
Andy: I honestly think Poopy is gonna be our secret weapon.
Amanda: I told Elissa we have to backdoor her next week..

Andy; We talked for like 2 minutes.. It was like, you and it's good to keep you around til like final 6 or 5..
Amanda: Did you guys come up with a name?
Andy: no, not yet.

McCrae enters..

McCrae: What did you say to Elissa?  Helen's freaking. She said,  Now I'm worried that the only reason you got into this 3 person alliance was to keep tabs on me.
Amanda: Helen said that??

Spencer enters.. end of conversation.  Helen enters..

Helen: I'm so sad they didn't give us alcohol.
Amanda: I think it's because we'll have something physical tomorrow.
McCrae: Do they ever give us alcohol the night before a live show?
**no.

Amanda peels off her biore strip, provided by Spencer.

Spencer: Your nose looks better from here.
McCrae: It doesn't look like anything.
Spencer: They work.

Talk turns to food and sleeping arrangements..

McCrae: Tomorrow night, everyone will get a bed.
Andy: 2 people will have to share.
McCrae: Me and Amanda.. I'll take the bullet for the team.
Spencer: That's kinda weird.. everyone having their own bed.
McCrae: I hope we get the table tomorrow too..
Helen: The smaller table?
McCrae: yeah..
**even after all these years, I still hear BB9 Natalie in my head saying, "The Mini!!!"

2:05am
Cam 1
Talk turns to the other differences, like food not running out after 3 days.  Then onto Gm's drinking soooo much soda.

2:07am
Cam 1
Amanda turns the conversation to Jessie, and calming Helen on said subject.  Helen runs with it, and tells about her conversation with Jessie as well... and all the deals and promises Jessie's been offering.


Amanda: I don't know her tactics.. Like I see you guys being close, and then she comes to me and says she'll target you..
Helen: She'll just basically.. I should've asked her who she'd go after.. Aaryn?  Oh, ok, well, lemme go tell Aaryn that.
Amanda: There's no hope for her.  She dug hre own grave.
Helen: I've propped her up as much as I can.  She makes me all these promises, and then she goes to Amanda and says she'll go after me.. In the same day.  In the same day.
Amanda: The weird thing is she never said anything to me about you..
Helen: What she's trying to do is ruin my game as she goes out the door too.
Amanda: She has no substance.

2:16am This is ongoing..

Helen: I feel bad for her.. She said she doesn't have any friends from college.. any friends from high school.. that she had bad experiences..
Amanda; She's so funny.. I just didn't wanna lie to her anymore.
Helen: That was nice of you.. I just said I was undecided..
Amanda: i was like, if you think me Helen, Elissa and McCrae are aligned, how does it make sense for you to try to sell me on getting Helen out?
Spencer: She made a final 2 with me this aftrnoon..
**haha
Helen: I wonder what her gameplan was..
Spencer: She probably thought she as the sexy little thing that would get carried along by some guy.
**bingo
Helen: With all the stunning girls in this house?
McCrae: i think that killed her ego too.  Judd's gonna be happy.
Helen: I hope when he sees her walk through the door at least he wont be so mad.. She did ruin his game..
McCrae: Any time she wanted to do something weird, she would always say she had Judd's vote with her.

Helen: I said to Judd, does it bother you that she brought her whole suitcase up here the second you won HoH?  And he was like, yeah, it does.  He hadn't even brought a tshirt up yet.
Amanda: And then she was a Have Not.

2:22am
Helen: Ok.. This Have Not who is now a Have is going to bed.
ALL; Goodnight, Helen.
Andy: I'm gonna take a shower..  Feel free to hang out while I do.
Spencer: You wanna play 3 player chess??  I don't know if I can just turn it off and go to sleep yet.

Amanda and McCrae go out to the chess table.  Spencer and Andy stealth whisper inside HoH.. I can't make out a word. 

2:25 Andy hops in the shower.. Spencer's in the HoH bed listening to Madonna... McCrae and Amanda are playing Chess.  Off camera, we can hear Ginamarie (**shocker)

2:36am
Cam 1 and 2
Spencer and Andy

Spencer: It's too obvious... last 3 guys.. This might be his 2nd final 3 deal.  I still think he's gonna work for us..
Andy: As long as the 2 of us know he's expendable to us..
Spencer: It buys me 2 or 3 weeks.  But Aaryn is on to me.. The speculation in my brain is that she's trying to stay in the middle of them, Helen and Elissa.. We'll talk to her.

Spencer: I'm gonna head downstairs..
Andy: Yeah.. I'm gonna relax with Madonna for a few then go to sleep.
Spencer: I think there's a possibility it's Endurance tomorrow.. McCrae's tough to beat.
Andy: I think people are giving Aaryn a little too much credit.  She was with Jeremy for one of em, and the other was a crap shoot..

2:41
Spencer chats a little with Amanda and McCrae
Helen and Gm are in the bathroom.. Nick.. *headdesk


Helen's covering her bases to Gm re Aaryn and what she's said to Jessie over the history of the game, just in case Jessie has a mind to spill any more beans..  Ginamarie sums it up..

Ginamarie: As long as you guys keep calm and talk to each other, you'll be fine.  She's a little bitch.
Helen: I've never met anyone like her.

2:48a
Cam 1
Spencer comes into the bathroom, ready to brush his teeth and go to bed.  Ginamarie is blowdrying her hair, so she doesn't have to do it tomorrow... She's excited to have a normal bed tonight.

3:00am
Cam 3
HoH
Andy, Amanda and McCrae

Andy: It kills me cuz I love Helen so much, but it has to be done.
McCrae: She's so good.  Like, she'll win this game for sure.  The closer she gets.
Amanda: We have 2 weeks..
McCrae: I told her, I'm totally down with at 6 getting out you..  That worried the f*ck outa me.
Andy: She thinks she pulled me in, so she'll tell me..
Amanda: I love the names Poopy gave us.. it's so perfect.  You guys.. Nobody sees this.
**"this"  being their alliance, including Aaryn.
Andy: That's why we have to get Spencer off the Aaryn train.
McCrae: We have to put her up..
Andy: But only if one of us isn't HoH next week.. We have to have 3 votes.
Amanda: If people think me and Aaryn are worjing together, they'll put us up together.. It shows how close Elissa is to Helen.. Even when I'm not talking about her, Elissa goes straight to her and tells her everything I just said..

Talk turns to Amanda telling Jessie about the Veto plan.  Andy was totally cool with it.  In fact it worked to give him something to say wtf about to helen..

Amanda: it would be nice if Spencer got HoH and got Helen out.. cuz then Elissa would be gunning for him and not us.  I would put Spencer and Elissa up together..
McCrae: What if Helen wins?
Amanda: None of us 4 can go up in the first round.. I would think Spencer and Gm..
Andy: You're totally right.  But I don't want GM staying and gunning after you.   I just wanna make sure we cover our bases with her.. and having her get pissed and put you up with Aaryn.
Amanda: She has a final 2 with Aaryn.. If Aaryn already has a final 2 with Gm, maybe she can bring in your and McCrae for a final 4?  

My head is seriously spinning with all the speculation.  It's 3:11am on camera 3..

Amanda: That's what scares me.. I think Helen would have Elissa do her dirty work, but I don't think Elissa would put up McCrae and me..
**think again.
Andy: I think Elissa's gonna put up Aaryn, no matter what..
Amanda: When I talked to her, she said it's too early to make a big move. If anyone wins HoH and she wins Veto, she will use it, not even thinking that anyone would backdoor Helen.

3:12a McCrae and Amanda leave the HoH and head downstairs to the bathroom to get washed up for bed.   Ginamarie is still there blowdrying her hair.

3:15am
Helen can't sleep.  She has a bad tummy from the Have Not Happy Hour binge..  She goes to the restroom.  McCrae and Gm make small talk..

3:18am Fishies..
**is it wrong that I'm hoping for sleeping HGs when the feeds come back? 

3:27am  --Feeds are back..
 Cam 3
Amanda and McCrae are the last ones awake.. They're in the cockpit talking about Jessie, Helen, Elissa...  and speculating on the week to come..  McCrae's a little nervous about Helen discovering them.. He wants Amanda to be more careful about what she says and to whom. Amanda assures him everything is fine and they have nothing to worry about.
Amanda: I'm not afraid anymore.  I'm not even afraid to go.  If I go, I know I've played the best game I can play.  I don't wanna go.  I wanna be here.  I wanna be final 2 with you.  Be the first Showmance ever..

I'm gonna leave them to it, although you are certainly welcome to join them. ;0)  Mostly, I just wanted to show you they were clothed.  This concludes The Overnight Report.. I'll see you when BB wakes the HGs! :0)







Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I guess Helen or Elissa are the only ones that would put Amanda or Mccrea on the block. So if Helen doesn't win HOH or POV she is gone.

I would put my money on Aaryn in an endurance comp. The only problem with her winning is that she seems to panic at decision time and is unable to act on her own. So, it appears, her win would be an Amanda win.

Serves Helen right, she blew two chances to take out Amanda. I'm really surprised by her drinking the Mccrea/Andy Kool-Aid. Will that cause her to make a stupid decision if she gets HOH?

August 15, 2013 at 4:41 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Long overnight! Thank you Carolyn.

I'm looking forward to this week. It will be a feeding frenzy depending on who wins HOH.

I've discovered with this season's cast, I don't wish to get to know about them outside the house. Years past I would love listening to them talk about their private lives on the feeds. Not even curious.

August 15, 2013 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Anything good on the show last night? Went to the poker room and forgot to set the dvr. Wish i could have been here to talk Grendon off the ledge

August 15, 2013 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I say keep Elissa around for comedic value. During the veto competition episode last night,which revolved around counting, Elissa declared she was brilliant at math and then launches into an explanation or proportions and ratios which had me ROTFL. Then, the only sure way she could lose the veto competition, she folds, clearly having done the math. Elissa has no game, period. Oh, except for Helen. She might make final 3 because she is so clueless. I do think she will melt down when Helen is evicted.

August 15, 2013 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

Barely half way through TOR and I've realized it's not just me. Helen does make it impossible to like her.

When Amanda was on the block Helen was still friendly with Howard week 1 and Candice week 2. Helen isn't even on the block but she told McCrae that Amanda needs to stop talking to Jessie because it makes Helen and Elissa nervous.

OK, first-if you have a problem with Amanda, why are you going to McCrae? He's not Amanda's keeper. Second-why are you so nervous? Normally people don't get that tense unless they have something to hide. Third-Are you really making a house rule that no one is supposed to talk to Jessie? Is it any wonder I think Helen is cold?

In the she said / she said war of words between Helen and Jessie, Jessie has actually been telling the truth. Helen has been changing the subject, deflecting or just walking away. But now that she thinks it is literally ok to treat Jessie as disposable and as if she doesn't exist in the house, I can only hope for one thing.

I hope that Helen is evicted next week. When she arrives at jury house I want each of the evictees to have their chance to confront her with any questions or bad feelings they are still hanging on to. Then for the next 24 hours I want Judd, Jessie and Candice to talk together, to joke around together, to share dinner and a drink and to freeze Helen out completely. I'm not saying to do it for the rest of the summer-just for 24 hours. I just want Helen to have a taste of how she makes other people feel.

August 15, 2013 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Good morning, Caro.

I'm glad Jessie's insecure a55 is going to finally get the boot today. Judd will be very happy to see her!

The game will start picking up now because Spencer isn't a good target for them. They're gonna try taking out someone bigger. That's when the gloves come off. Exciting. I hope Spencer wins HoH. Really shake it up. He needs friends, but he can't win. Might as well make some waves in the interim.

August 15, 2013 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger ala said...

Ahh, as always, thanks Caro.

Sure looking forward to a week of some real BB. Boring stuff with this "whole house alliance".

August 15, 2013 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OMG-They just used the phrase 'showmance' on BB UK. Apparently it's not a phenomenon of american reality television.

August 15, 2013 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Grendon! :)

Good morning, Ala :)

Good morning, Adam :)

Good morning, ScottD :)

Good morning, StaceyKW! :)

Good morning, Jumbo! :)

Good morning, Mappy! :)

Good morning, Jerry! :)



Good morning, Darlene :) Thank you!

Good Morning, Sharelle :)

August 15, 2013 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Happy Live Show Day!!

So excited for tonight's HOH competition.

Please be endurance, Please be endurance,Please be endurance,Please be endurance, Please be endurance

If it's not endurance, then I am rooting for Spencer to win and nominate Helen and Amanda.

No matter what, it should be an exciting week in the Big Brother House!!

August 15, 2013 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Cynibend...loved your comments re Elissa. Rotflmaf

August 15, 2013 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jumbo

Aw, thank you. I'm over the crisis. I guess just like the HG's, not everyone is going to love all of us.

August 15, 2013 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Grendon....

You are not alone in not liking Helen. She is playing a heck of a game, I will give her that... but on a personal level she lost me when she admitted to using crying as a means to get her children to do what she wanted. My opinion hasn't changed. How her housemates still view her as the "protector mom" is beyond me.

August 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn and dishers

am hoping ellisa and helen win hoh tonight, one of them at least

August 15, 2013 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I think Aaryn is in a beautiful yet unenviable position if she wins HOH. Aaryn can a) literally make the decision about who goes farthest in the game. McManda vs the mom Squad. she would also be making THE power move of the season so far. Plus, She already had Judd as a huge move that she made. And she's good in comps. If someone took her to the end or she makes it to the end... I think she has an excellent shot at winning. And wouldn't that be something??? I'd hate to be in CBS' shoes if that happens. Especially since they weren't out of their way to blame all of the ugly comments on Aaryn despite the fact that there were a lot of people in the house making ugly comments.

I'm not by any means trying to defend Aaryn's stupidity early on, but I think she's turned around her social game and in my opinion GM'S language and the way she carries herself is far worse than Aaryn's. Just my thoughts for the day.

August 15, 2013 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!

New Top Post!

:0)

August 15, 2013 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Dishers & Carolyn!!

I'm a first time commenter, but I've been checking in with The Dish every day, several times a day. I'm commenting now because I didn't notice anyone last night mentioning something Helen said in DR during the broadcast show. She called McC & Amanda, "McCranda." I thought that was odd since I know that WE, the viewers, have been calling them that, but I hadn't noticed if the HGs had been calling them that, too. It made me wonder if Helen's "friends" in the DR somehow slipped about the name or if Helen is just that up on Pop Culture. Thoughts?

Grendon, I wanted to tell you that I agree with your statements about the HGs and their shenanigans 98% of the time & I'm SO glad you're staying!!

Caro, THANK YOU SO MUCH for The Dish!!

August 15, 2013 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, ShiShi!! :)

Good morning, Lulu! :)

Good morning, NaturalGrace! :)

Good morning, Brnidpensgrl! :) Thank YOU!

Good morning, Tiff! :)

Good morning, Tam! :)

August 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning all... thanks for a great TOR Carolyn.

Amanda keeps saying the first showmance to make it F2... not really true... that was Boogie and Erika... a couple even more cringe worthy. I actually like McCrae and Amanda sometimes... she is just to overbearing with him.

Can't wait to find out if we will know anything more about the evicted HGs or not tonight. Hoping for a Judd return... because the way he 'got got' was so BB cruel.

I am kind of enjoying the Fake 3 alliance. LOL.

August 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

brnidpensgrl

Thank you so much for the moral support.

August 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below