;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday Morning in the BB15 House

Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers!  It's Jessie's last chance to save herself in the game... or for someone like Amanda or Helen to decide they're better off with her in the house than Spencer.  I don't foresee that happening, but I'll be keeping an eye on all of them, just the same.  One never knows when a critter's head will explode.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get all caught up with what went down late last night on the live feeds, please have a look at The Overnight Report.

BB gave the HGs quite a sleep in today, but they're slowly coming to life now... Since they slept in til nearly 11am, this "morning" post will extend through at least 1pm BBT, morning being relative in the BB house.

11:00am
Camera 1 -Helen and Elissa are taking aches, pains, laundry and DR sessions..

Camera 3
Spencer: Putting bananas in my bed?
Aaryn: hehehehe!  I would've paid so much money to see the look on your face when you saw that banana.  I crack myself up, really.
Spencer: (..?)
Aaryn: Elissa would never touch a condom on camera.  I'm forced to.  Basically, I take meth at 8am..
Spencer: Whatever it takes I guess.  I'm goin' back to bed.

Kitchen
Elissa: Why are you goin' back to bed?
Spencer: Cuz I'm just a bum, I guess..

Backyard
BB: Elissa, please lower the outside awnings.
Elissa: (does)

11:10am
BB: Thank you.
Elissa: You're welcome.

11:16am
Cam 1/2
Hallway
Helen and Elissa

(can't hear it)
Elissa: Do you have to tell me something?
Helen: Nothing new.  It's day 55.. Awesome.  55 is easy to remember.

BB: Helen, please put on your microphone. 
BB: Amanda, please go to the Diary Room

11:19am
Bathroom
Camera 3
Helen, Elissa, Aaryn
Aaryn: Who alls done Have Nots 2 weeks in a row?  Has anyone done it 3 times in a row?
Helen: Andy, but not in a row.  This is me and Elissa's 3rd time too. The least is Spencer, he's only done it once.  Just in case.. Eat tomorrow all day.
Aaryn: Although I never eat on show days, but I guess I'm gonna have to start.


11:24am
Helen's outside running.. Elissa and Aaryn are talking teeth.. Aaryn's broken one of hers several times.
Elissa: Somebody did mouthwash and didn't run the sink, and it's gross and I don't want to touch it.  I feel like I don't ever want to wash my face in the morning here, cuz it's the only time my skin feels moisturized..
Aaryn: My skin is just so white, you can see my veins in my legs..
Elissa: Does your mom get varicose?
Aaryn: A little bit.  My grandma had it so bad, she had to get surgery.  So.. I might have to get treatment for that later in life.

Elissa: I did bring like 3 of everything, at least.

11:30am
Helen is still running.. Elissa and Aaryn are chatting..

Aaryn: They should give us a heave duty vacuum cleaner so we can get all the mung beans up.
Elissa: That's probably the reason we're getting locked in early..
**Oh?  Are you??  Might we have another Endurance Comp tomorrow?? Pretty please, BB!!

11:59am
Carolyn: House guests, Entertain me! I Command You!

12:10
Helen and Elissa
Cam 1 and 2
Poolside

Helen:  So what're you doing tomorrow?
Elissa: HoH.
Helen: And what're you gonna do?


Elissa: Win!  And I'll put up Amanda and McCrae.
Helen: Oh my God..
Elissa: I will do it.
Helen: ..but I think Amanda's the one who needs to go.
Elissa: For sure.
Helen: We can't beat her in the end.  But I don't know if you put up Amanda and McCrae.  You gotta put up someone else..
Elissa: And backdoor her..
Helen: Otherwise it's gonna be a week of hell.
Elissa: It'll be funny.
Helen: You do what you wanna do, but I think it'll be a week of hell.  You know what I mean?
Elissa:  mm hmm
Helen:  But we can talk about that afterwards.  You have to win.. What are you doing tomorrow?
Elissa: Winning.
Helen: HoH.  THat's what you're doing tomorrow.
Elissa: Winning HoH.
Helen:  If that's the route you wanna go, I think  you should put up a GM or a Spencer.. then backdoor.. And I think we should talk to Aaryn and guarantee her we're not putting her up, because she's so good at comps. (just in case)  And she really wants Spencer gone.. You don't have to tell her who you want up, just that she wont.. What do you think about that?
Elissa:   I think it's a good idea.  I'm starting to like.. I can tolerate her.. but I think the only reason she's being nice is for jury.
Helen: But who do you think is a bigger target?
Elissa: She's a pretty big target too. 
Helen: I agree, but between you and me, I think other people would get her out before us.  I don't think other people will get out Amanda and McCrae.  They'll do that job for us.  Like, Andy's so close to Amanda and McCrae, I don't think he'd ever do it.  Just you and me talking.. But let's do step 1.  What are we doing tomorrow?


Elissa: Winning HoH.  What do you think it's gonna be?
Helen:  Endurance.  But a different kind of Endurance..
**yayyayayaayay!

Helen: Remember in All Stars?  That comp that was like a Spider Web?  This is just my guess.. They all had to hang on to it for as long as they could...
Elissa: That would be so cool..
Helen:  It could be the wall.. We haven't had the wall yet. Can you do that kind of comp?
Elissa: Yeah. 
Helen: OK.. that's your comp to win.  Think about this.. If you hold on longest, you get to see your kids.. and you get a letter from home.. and you get really good sleep in HoH.. and you don't have to be a Have Not.
Elissa: mmm
Helen: If it's a knock out, don't get nervous.  Go with your gut.  The second you hear the first word that gives you any kind of an inkling, hit the button.  Then think.. They'll give you at least 2 seconds.

Helen tutors Elissa how to manage the Knock Out comp..


Helen:  These comps?  We make them more complicated than they are.  And then you have to pick 2 players.. You wanna pick people who you want out.. Like Spencer and GM, because one will definitely be out.

Elissa:  Rachel's was like, just go in there and have fun.. I'm thinking about how bad I miss my family, and how I didn't get to play the game I wanted to play.
Helen: Why didn't you get to play the game you wanted?
Elissa: Because I had to come in here and show all my cards.  Everyone was attacking me.. I've moved on from that.. but I felt, I don't know.. It just sucks.. I don't know.. I feel like I wasn't able to truly bond with people because they had a vendetta against me.
Helen: Well look where you've come.  No one's got a vendetta against you anymore.
Elissa: Jessie.
Helen:  She's walking out the door tomorrow.  She's got a vendetta against herself.  She could've gone very far if she'd been a team player. We can practice all day today, if you want.

BB: Houseguests, this is a reminder, sleeping is only permitted in the bedrooms.
Ginamarie (backyard couch) &*%$!! Jesus Christ!!


Helen:  We got half way through this game already. More than half way.. You win HoH and you can take control of this house.  If you don't win it, I wanna win it, but I want it for you.


Elissa: I just wanna see my family.. I miss them sooo much.
Helen: And you can control that.  You can do that tomorrow.

This conversation is ongoing on 1 and 2.. You get the gist.

12:45pm
Andy's up!☺  Elissa HoH win talk continues..  Helen goes to sit in the shade.. Talk turns to chlorine vs salt water pools.. Andy and Gm are on the chaise lounges adjacent to the pool.. Aaryn's inside, bikini ready.

Andy: Just a heads up, Jessie came to me last night, and she said she's gonna tell everybody, if she stays, she will immediately throw the HoH and she'll say that she can be put up for eviction next week.
Helen: Had she not had all the drama..
Andy: I'm just giving everyone a heads up.

Elissa: What did she say to you yesterday, Aaryn?
Aaryn: First, she yelled across the yard, Elissa still talks about how slutty you are every day.. and Elissa and Helen are just using you.
Elissa/Helen: The word slut isn't even in my vocabulary.
Aaryn: Anyway.. I told her, it's a game..
Elissa: I would never.  I've never said any personal attacks..
Aaryn: I was telling her it's a game.. I didn't come here to be in a sorority house and be besties with everyone, and I'm sorry, but you're going home. 
Helen: What did she call you?
Aaryn: She called me an Oompa Loompa?  I guess because I'm tanning??  She said, I can't wait to see you walk thru the jury house doors, and I said, we'll, I'm gonna be going there later than you, so I don't really care.
ALL: Hahahaahaha!!
Elissa: If you win this game..
Helen: It's gonna drive her crazy for the rest of her life..

Andy: I feel awful about sending someone packing, but I've given her so many chances..  She's a sinking ship.
Helen: I know!
Elissa: You know she's been crying in her room since like day one.. I'll go in and try to cheer her up, and then she'll pop in like 30 minutes later..
Helen: I've tried and tried to help her.. I just can't give her any more affirmation.  I've been beaten down.  I feel like, as a mom, I should, but I can't.
Elissa: I feel like after the show, i can shock her socks off by some information I can give her.
**what?!

Timecheck -- 1pm
Andy: I think everyone will respect what I want, and it'll be a unanimous vote.
Helen: Andy, you will get what you want.
Ginamarie: Yes, you will.


Andy: Look how she acted over the BBQ..
Ginamarie: F*ckin' Ridiculous. 

Aaryn: I'm done with her and I'm voting her out, no matter what.

This is echoed by the others.. A Jessie discussion follows.. Not quite bashing, but nothing positive.  They're still smarting from the attacks yesterday and the night before.

Ginamarie: She's like possessed..
Aaryn: She reminds me of an abusive boyfriend.  When she's sweet, I love her so much, but then she goes off again..

Needless to say, the mea culpas were not well-received.


1:30pm
Camera 1 and 2
Left alone, Aaryn and Ginamarie swear loyalty to one another for the coming week.. If either is up on the block and the other wins veto, the promise is to use it.




This concludes the Wednesday Morning Update..  Please check back soon for a new top post... Until then, please mind the critters on the live feeds.  I have BB brain melt.  A quick bike ride is the cure.

REMINDER:  The Wednesday show viewing party begins at 7:50pm Eastern.







Permalink







41 Comments:

Blogger BeeBelle said...

Carolyn - is it safe to assume you've seen this? I read here and not there, but found this after seeing your messages while reading on my phone today.

http://www.realitytvchatter.com/

August 14, 2013 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Rubbing my hands together fiendishly and appearing to talk to myself... Good morning my Precious. Ahhhh! Precious!!!!!

Creepy? I tried to make it sound that way but I've been up less than 90 minutes so I have no idea how it came off. I'll go back to my standard greeting...

Good Morning Dish Goddess and Goddess of typing, fingers, ears, neck, eyes, ass and ice. (Those are mighty fine parts you have there little lady.)

I didn't make it to hitting the publish button time so I have a bit of catching up to do. I'm off to do it, then pay attention to "Days of Our Lives". Lots of hot man flesh being shown today, more than the usual amount on most days. I take my thrills where I can get them and Shawn Christian, the actor playing Dr. Daniel Jonas, and Eric Mastoff, the actor playing Brady Black have been having some loin tingling, very fleshy scenes.

If I were able to choose I would do Shawn Christian. He's closer to my age range. But Eric Mastoff is a close second.

I could definitely play a game of "Marry, Boink or Throw off a Cliff" thinking of those two and so many others today. I woke up in a mood. Can you tell? ;-p~

I'll be back before you shut down for the Blog Break prior to the viewing party... I hope.

Show Viewing Party tonight and Live Eviction Show Party tomorrow night. Are you up for it? It really is more excitement than decent people need. (I wish I still had that t-shirt but I think I wore it out many many years ago.

Babbling, babbling, and more babbling. Maybe I'm in a 'manic babbling' right now. It's much better than manic depression or several other diagnoses. I never know. It's so much fun being me.

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2013 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi BeeBelle :) Yeah.. I'm aware of them - they've been running my work as their own for years now.. ::sigh:: I had whited out the request so it would only be visible if someone actually copied and pasted, but I guess it's completely visible in the mobile version?

August 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy crap that's crazy!! And awful! Isn't that copyright infringement?? Are you copyrighted?? Sorry I just think that is so awful!!

August 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Reposted from the end of the TOR comments..


Hi Andrea :)) I'm so glad to have you as part of our very special community.

There is a BBDish chat room on the feeds, but I cannot guarantee safety there.. too many non-dishers invade. Here, right here in comments, is the safest place to be.


Hi JenniB! :)) Janelle and Will got to Final 3.. Boogie and Erika to FInal 2..

August 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It would be nice if you could do something about that straight rip off of your work

August 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WTH???? I had a look at the website BeeBelle posted. At least if you hit the bolded The Overnight Report in that first paragraph it takes you to the BBDish.Blogspot.com site but that whole thing is plagiarism at it's very worst.

Sic' 'em Carolyn! Get 'em by the jugular, or maybe the scrotal sac. Need help with that last one? You know I am always here for you and always willing to lend a hand when needed. ;-p

Yes, I made a joke but this is serious stuff. I hope you sue.

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

is there a lawyer in the house?

August 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Sarah :)

Good morning, GayTor :)

Good morning, Robert :)

**any recommendations would be appreciated.

August 14, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Carolyn

Im not a lawyer, but i did sleep in a holiday inn express

August 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm very confused. You commented... Hi JenniB! :)) Janelle and Will got to Final 3.. Boogie and Erika to FInal 2.

How is that mathematically possible? Seriously, am I missing something?

I'm really not trying to be a smartass. I'm trying to be less confused. I would never correct any typo you make but I'm not sure what this is.

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2013 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jessie didnt have the skills, im not pround of this, but I could have Elissa weeping in 20 seconds or less. I dont think she even got the shots Mccrae was taking at he in the wedding

August 14, 2013 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

I've never seen them on my phone before today, so I thought it might be something new.

August 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor -

You are correct!

Janelle and Will to Final 4, Erika and Boogie to Final 2

Jumbo - Haha!

August 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn,

http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2009/07/06/sample-dmca-take-down-letter/id=4501/

Send a DMCA takedown request to their host.

August 14, 2013 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

We need a visit from Stephen Ritchie, Esq., or from Jane who is both a lawyer and a published author now.

I don't know any lawyers anymore. At least not practicing and sober ones.

I hope you can do something. Seems more and more internet lawsuits are popping up every day. <3

Now I really am off to read.
Read YOUR BBDish.blogspot.com, not a copied one.

I'm not sure I like this crap myself. I make comments here and I haven't given anyone but you the right to publish them. A quote and a link now and then is one thing. This is outright theft.

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2013 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Afternoon Carolyn! Wow, I cannot believe the nerve of some people. I bet my comment doesn't get published, but I tried at least!

"BBDish is copyrighted. You are in violation of copyright laws. Cease and desist, please."

August 14, 2013 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline,

As to the infringement, it's covered by federal copyright laws. You could try issuing a Cease & Desist letter to see if they will stop on their own, threatening legal action if they do not comply. Or you could get an Injunction through the Federal Court.

August 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

I can't recommend a lawyer...but what about using a html code to disable the copy/paste function? Of course they could still read and type, but it wouldn't be as easy.

Whatever you do, I sure hope you find a way to stop their thievery!

Amanda and McCrae's Wedding Part Deux was entertaining on the feeds last night, in a ridiculous sort of way. I got some good laughs in.

Today looks to be relatively dull since Jessie has decided to end the drama. It wasn't going to do her any good, but it was fun to watch!

Hoping today's early lock down does mean an endurance is headed our way.... or some other BB surprise....

August 14, 2013 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

I remember seeing that sight 2 or 3 years ago. I had no idea they still existed. Considering they don't even try to hide what they are doing (the bbdish logo is visible on all your pictures) I am truly shocked that they are able to continue getting away with this. I guess you should be flattered. Of all the bb sites available, they chose to steal your work. It still sucks though. Too bad there is not some way you could privately blog to all of us and put bbdish on a vacation for an undetermined amount of time. Reality tv ripoff would probably go out of business. Apparently they don't have enough talent or creativity to run their own site.

Sorry if I break a rule here but...
they are asshats, twatwaffles and d-bags in every sense.

August 14, 2013 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thank you Caro. I seriously thought I had forgotten the rules of the game. Everyone that plays the game for real seems to forget the rules too although if I ever had a good thing to say about BB15's cast it would be that they came into the house following the rules.

It didn't take long for that to stop but I don't completely blame them. I blame production. The HG's have openly discussed how friendly some of the DR people are. If I recall, we even had a DR leak that confirmed it some weeks ago.

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Carolyn, I am hoping for an Amanda win for the next HoH comp. I want to see Helen sent packing soooo bad!

August 14, 2013 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jumbo

As long as you're being honest, so will I.

I actually don't enjoy confrontation and will not do it unless I know I am justified and that I have a valid reason for being angry and a valid point to make. However....
I could have made Elissa cry too.

It takes a lot to push me to that point. Mess with my kids-that's a surefire way. But I have been known to be able to rip someone to shreds with nothing but words. I don't even have to swear or raise my voice. It's all in the presentation.

August 14, 2013 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! I had to do a double take and rub my eyes when I looked at your Quad Feed Capture at 10:25 PM BBT last night.

I saw Amanda ready to make her wedding entrance at the sliding glass door, but I saw an Amanda Angel above her head. SMH.

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2013 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, I remember that F4 comp as the fastest endurance in BB history. Will jumped down almost immediately and Janelle had some key malfunction of her own doing during the ensuing chaos. Mike Jumped down immediately also and went to the sideline to pout because his best buddy bailed on him.

It was one of the highlights of my season except for Janelle losing due to letting go of her key accidentally. That cost her the game I believe. Had she been sitting next to Mike Malin I will never believe he could have possibly won the game. He had done nothing but ride Will Kirby's coattails the entire game.

Refresh my memory please. Did he ever win a comp at all? If he did was it a legit win or was it handed to him? I seriously don't recall.

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2013 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi Carolyn and Company!! Wow, Carolyn..that sucks. That person is copying all your hard work, word for word, and there is nothing you can do? Something is so wrong with that..

August 14, 2013 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Jumbo...I think it would take alot to make Elissa cry. To me, it seems like she is a cold fish--not much emotion there. She even had a conversation about her stand offness with Helen, I think last night at some point. I agree with her. She is no warm fuzzy. ;)

August 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Elissa talks about being classy and mature. Helen is a 37 year old 'mom' who talks about being educated.

Jessie is a 25 year old girl who was completely screwed over by two women she admired, trusted and looked up to. She still managed to apologize which is a hard thing to do, even when you know you are wrong.

The two mature moms are talking about her and laughing at her behind her back because Jessie had the audacity to not give up and try to stay in the game.

What an unlikable couple of mothers.

August 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm glad Helen is so compassionate and spends so much time feeling sorry for people. (Personally, I find it more condescending than compassionate.) I was thinking that I actually feel sorry for her. She is not the person she thinks she is and, like so many BB players before her, she is probably going to be in for a rude awakening when this game ends.

August 14, 2013 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From TOR:

Ginamarie: I can't wait! The clubs are gonna be opened up. People gonna be sweatin' my shit like always.. I'm gonna marry Nick in a year. You'll see. Candice is not allowed. She can be the janitor. If she wasn't such a nasty bitch, I wouldn't be one back.

I understand all but the end of the last sentence. What does she mean by "...I wouldn't be one back."

Anyone?

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2013 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I have BB brain melt. A quick bike ride is the cure.

See you back here in a bit.. :0)

REMINDER: Wednesday Show Viewing Party starts at 7:50pm Eastern!

August 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn!

This is my first time posting and I would like to say a huge thank you for all you do to keep us in the loop! I've been reading your blog for many years, but have never posted. This is my first year to have the live feeds so I just got the one month pass to start off with. Today I am supposed to renew and pay for my next month but it keeps telling me "Error, try again" every time I try to re-register. Have you been hearing of this happening to others or do you have any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks :)

August 14, 2013 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Why do the Have Nots keep talking about going off Slop tonight? Have I lost my mind? (Don't be tacky.)

I think Have Nots are not over until Thursday at Midnight, after the new HoH Comp, at midnight but just before the HoH reveal.

Seriously am I imagining this or have they been told in DR that their Have Not sentence will be commuted tonight?

Color me confused again. I think I need to order new crayons.

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2013 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

GaYToR

Ginamarie-"I wouldn't be one back."

I think what she is doing there is admitting that, as you have long suspected, she is indeed a 'nasty bitch'.

But only cuz Candice started that shit. Otherwise, all a yous know she ain't got no problems with no one. She's a cool chick, just chillin' an' stuff. Candice was prob'ly just jealous cuz she didn't have real love in tha house. Not tha kinda love Gemz and Nick had. He loved her ya know. It was like, tha real kinda love. Theys gettin' married in a year. Just yous watch an' see.

August 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

http://angelasl813.tumblr.com/post/58269879853/this-is-a-cute-picture-of-kaysar-from-big-brother

Carolyn!!!

I know you are on break. I hope it's ok to share this link. I thought it would brighten your day. It sure made me happy.

August 14, 2013 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe I heard GM threaten to kill Candice and that her mother is probably already facebook stalking her. It happened about 2:35 but flashback wont let us get to that point.. Did anyone else hear it? Also Andy told Helen that GM was going off on Candice and that her step father would take care of Candice.. Yikes..

August 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :)

I'm dealing with some of the legal stuff so I can start the new BB week fresh..

Unless someone's head explodes before, I'll see you for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern.

August 14, 2013 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have one question for Grendon - What makes Amanda a better competitor and a better person than Helen? i am asking this because you seem to despise Helen. What makes her the most despicable person in your eyes? compared to Amanda or Aaryn or GM or Jeremy or Spencer? How should she play the game in your opinion? I just don't see where the strong hatred is coming from.

I hope this gets posted. :)

August 14, 2013 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gaytor, the have nots end a day early bc they started a day early bc there was no have not comp.

August 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Alex Leo

I have never specifically stuck up for any of the people you have mentioned on a game level. On a personal level, I have never condoned what some of them have done but have said that the internet hate is getting to a scary level and that the situation should have been handled live, after the show. I rooted for Amanda at first, because she was one of my faves. As time went on I admitted I could not defend her. I think she is good at the strategy part of the game but her paranoia has ruined her decision making skills. In reality, the best player by far has been Aaryn but obviously people aren't going to root for her. Helen, as a strategic player, is fine. I have actually given her credit for that. I find that when people use each other all the way through the game and have no honesty with or loyalty to anyone, I do not respect that kind of game play. I didn't respect it when Shelley did it 2 years ago. I didn't like it when Dan did it last year. I can still say that on a technical level Dan was probably the best-even better than Will.

On a personal level, Helen grates on my nerves. I don't think I have much more of a problem with her than a lot of people do.

Here is an example. I have not been a Jessie fan per say. I also have not been an Elissa fan. A little while ago Jessie and Elissa were talking and Jessie started crying. Elissa offered her support, advice, encouragement and forgiveness.

When Jessie tried talking to Helen, Helen immediately made it about her. Retelling the story of how hurt she was when Jeremy yelled at her. (Jeremy didn't direct anything at Helen. He was an equal opportunity ass that night. Elissa took the brunt of Jeremy's bad behavior.) Jessie is embarrassed of how she acted and Helen is only worried about the show being edited to show Helen's part in the fight. Helen asked Jessie when it happened (the incident that caused her to get so upset.) Jessie said, "When I was listening at the door and I heard people talking about me and laughing at me." Helen said, "You're learning." Learning what? That people are cruel? That people shouldn't be trusted?

Helen takes great pride in being a mom. She is partly or largely responsible for the pain Jessie is in. I do realize it's a game, but Jessie is someone's child. Helen is the one she trusted and helped with her votes and when Helen didn't need her anymore she dumped her. Part of the game? Yes. I would think the mom part of Helen could have handled it with a little more kindness.

August 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn and fellow dishers,

I follow a lot of teacher blogs and most if not all have a notice similar to the one I’m cutting and pasting below. I substituted your name though. :)

“This website (BBDish) is owned and operated by Carolyn, The Goddess of the Dish. All materials, photographs and products are copyrighted by the site owner and is protected under copyright laws, including the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.

Any unauthorized reduplication or copyright infrigment of The BBDish blog or products will be subject to legal action”.
Here is another notice on the same blog…
“Copyright
© (Insert your name and our blog name, 2012-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to (Insert your name and your blog name) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.”

Whatever this Digital Millenium Copyright Act is, maybe it can help you.

August 14, 2013 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below