;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Afternoon in the BB15 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  The PoV Ceremony happened this morning, and Spencer is now on the block.  What happened before and after that is confounding.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you need catching up, please see refer to these previous posts: PoV Ceremony Spoiler & AftermathMonday Morning before the PoV CeremonyThe Overnight Report.

It's 1:30pm as I begin writing, and I'm going to backtrack a little using flashback so you don't miss out on the important conversation between Andy and GM upstairs..

12:45pm
HoH
Camera 3

GM:  Spencer and Judd did the f'in same thing to me.. At least let me say goodbye to the kid.
**Nick?  Really?

Andy: And I told you I'm sorry about that.  But you really have to trust me.  I'm trelling you.  I care about this right here.
GM: You're f'ing cool.  But if McCrae gets f'ing HoH Thursday, I need to know he'll f'ing put up Spencer and f'ing Elissa.
Andy: He will. 100%.

Aaryn: Do you still have my back?  Because last night Amanda told me that you said I came up with the plan to keep Helen.
Andy: I came up and heard you guys talking about it.

Aaryn: I know, but that's like.. But that potentially is gonna f*ck me.
Andy: I said I heard it.  Not who came up with it.
Aaryn: Yah.. that's what she told me. But I feel like she's just lying and being ,manipulative.
Andy: I'm telling you.  I have been so loyal to them.  They are not going to screw me.  I'm telling you, Elissa and Helen have much more potential of going to whoever has power and trying to flip things.
Aaryn: mm hmm
Andy: I'm telling you.. You have to trust me on this.
GM: This is what I'm gonna do.. I don't give a f*ck about today, tomorrow or Wednesday.  What this little mamacita Southern Belle wants me to do Thursday, I'm gonna do.  If you're on the page with her, I'm on the page.  I'm don't care who comes up to me and tells me shit.. When it's time to vote and she gives the approval, that's what I'm gonna do, because it's gonna get us a step further. (many more words)  Her call.  She's HoH.  I have her back.
Andy: Here's the thing.  With Amanda and McCrae here, I don't think they're gonna go against what I want.. until final 6 or 5.. With Helen and Elissa, I honestly think they'd put the 2 of you up next week.
GM: Yeah.. I kinda feel that too.
Aaryn: I mean, I don't. I know what we're doing and what we're going to do.  I know she's going home..
GM: Helen..  every time she said she was gonna do something or had my back.. Spencer??
Andy: Oh, i don't trust him at all.
GM: Having him over Helen?  I'd rather have Helen..
Andy: I don't trust Spencer either, but Spencer is only one person and Helen and Elissa are 2.
Aaryn: Spencer is 3 people, and with you, 4.
Andy: Believe me, no.

GM: He's someone who already backed out 4 times.   Even that veto thing..  But I always thought you were cool from the beginning.. Amanda and McCrae have your back, but they have no power.  They haven't been HoH since week one.
**such a simplistic understanding of power..

1:53pm
Cam 3
Cockpit

GM: I'm gonna have to go with the house..
Helen: Spencer, if he stays, will put you up.  I wont.
GM: I know.. They're gonna be in and out of my ear all week.. Aaryn's gives me the go, cuz I respect her wishes, cuz I know she has my back.  I know she's thinking for me and her.

Helen: Elissa I know is with me.  Andy tells me he's with me.  People are gonna be in and out of your ear, Andy.  Don't be scared.  Think of what your mother would say.

Talk turns to prior evictions.. In GM's rich fantasy life, Nick would have gone against the Moving Company and kept her, and Jeremy would've kept Kaitlin..

Helen: Well, I think you've got Elissa now, for sure.  And if I stay, you've got me.  So you're not alone.  Good guys vs bad guys. McCrae's a good guy though.. He just needs to wake up and smell the coffee.  He can't look back on this game and think, oh jeez, that was my biggest mistake.

GM: Nick.. bla bla bla... Nick..
Helen: I'm sure he's really really proud.  Extremely proud.
GM: Thank you
Helen: And extremely proud of what you tried to do yesterday.

Elissa enters.. The room empties.. It's a laugh, not an affront.

2:07pm
Cam 3
Spencer has assumed his well practiced perma-pawn position.

McCrae is his mirror across the room.

2:12pm
Kitchen
Andy, Helen, Elissa

There's been a major ant infestation this afternoon..  Counters, cupboards, even in the fridge. They're finishing up the major clean up..

Elissa: I'm not making it up. I'm deathly allergic to slop.  I guess I'm gonna go lay out.
Helen: I'd join you,  but I need to eat.
Elissa: Have you eaten today?
Helen: I've had a glass of chocolate milk.
Elissa: I've had 4 pickles.

Andy: So what do we think Candice, Judd and Jessie are doing right now?
Helen: Laying by the pool..
Elissa: Talking about how Amanda's a liar..
Helen: Candice is probably making everyone lunch..

Talk turns to names people like being called.. Andy or Andrew.. Eelissa or Uhlissa.. etc..

Helen: You guys are like the bobsie twins.. You just love to go after each other.
Elissa: I'm gonna go change into my bathing suit so I can get away from Andrew.
Andy: I cannot wait for you guys to meet my parents.. Although.. I cannot wait to meet Freddy and Donna Jean.  (Gm's parents)
Helen: If Ginamarie's parents are anything like her, I think my brain will go into meltdown.


2:20pm
Cam 3
Backyard

Ginamarie's out back tanning, when Andy comes to chat..
Shh, it's Slop bloat.
Andy: I would love to meet them
Ginamarie: They're awesome.
Andy: Oh believe me.. You don't even have to tell me.  I know they're awesome.
Ginamarie: They're gonna party..It's gonna be fun.. Freddy's gonna kill Candice.. Oh man, it's gonna be so amazing.

2:35pm
Elissa has joined in the tanning..


2:36pm
Cam 1

Amanda: Well, perhaps it's because  I'm .. evil.
Spencer: I'm gonna go put on my swimsuit.
Andy: You can go hang out with GM.  She's making waves.
Spencer: uuggg.. I'll go make waves with her then.

Talk turns to yeast infections.  I'll spare you the transcription.

Amanda: Hey.. What was up with Aaryn's speech?  Did you ask her about that?
Andy: I think she just didn't want to appear as close to us as she is.

2:39pm
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go outside and lock the sliding glass door.

McCrae: What were you asking?
Amanda: She said something weird.. like "because I know you wont vote the way I want you to vote."  Spencer was like, what was that about..
McCrae: Oh yeah.

2:48pm
All the HGs are making their way outside for lockdown..


Aaryn: I really hope this is something entertaining and not just a maintenance thing..
**me too.
Andy: Spencer likes going on the block.
Spencer: I like havin' my own chair.  It pisses me off to have to sit on the couch and share it with somebody.

2:51pm
More yeast infection talk.. Spencer complains, so Aaryn gets more descriptive, just to torture him.

2:55pm
Rhyming about the HGs with Amanda and Spencer..

Spencer: You always wore a hat of blue, but Andy's the only one you would have screwed.
Aaryn: Or David, or McCrae, or any guy..
Amanda: You're the only man I wanted to do, but instead you fell in love with a big titty Jew.
Aaryn: All I want for Chanuka is a big titty Jew.

Talk turns to the remake of Willy Wonka.. We have a mix of opinions.

Aaryn: I want to go to an actual Willy Wonka factory.
Amanda: oh my God, Big Brother.. Make us one.

Aaryn gets creative with her BB Wonka Comp ideas.

Amanda and Andy resume HG rhymes.  They're improving on Otev's offerings.

3:03pm
Cam 1
The lockdown is over.  The HGs head inside to see if there are any differences.. Nothing downstairs. Andy and McCrae follow Aaryn up to HoH to see if she got a Pandora's box.. Nope.  Aaryn goes downstairs to get icecream..

Spencer: What was that powwow about earlier?
Andy: Exactly what you'd think.. Helen and Elissa plotting against you.

Amanda comes up to get McCrae's lighter.

Andy: You don't have to be worried.  You have 3 solid votes.
**so.. I get the rest of the week off? ;-p

3:24pm
Cam 1 and 2
Aaryn explains about her PoV Ceremony speech and tells them what she's been saying over the past several hours.. They're all cool with it, and fully understand her wanting to protect herself as HoH.

3:35-4:00pm
Cam 1 and 2
Talk turns to chatter.. The horrifying possibility of HGs returning.. Then comps..

4pm
Cam 1 and 2

Andy: This is probably going to horrify everyone, but if anyone does return, I hope it's Candice, because she wont win and we'll send her home in 7 days.
Aaryn: I'd like Jessie back.
McCrae: Yeah, Jessie sucks.  She wont win.
Aaryn: Or Helen.. Can you imagine if Elissa gets evicted, Rachel walks in?
McCrae: Instead of Pandora's Box, we have Pandora's player.

Aaryn: Clownie, you've been doing good today.
Andy: Not a single attempt.

Spencer: Yeah, Helen's gonna be dissecting every single thing this week.
Andy: She was pissing me off.
Aaryn: I thought it was hilarious. She was like, you have to tell Spencer if he doesn't vote the way I want, he's going home next week.
Spencer: Dude, I wish she'd said that to me.  I'da been like, uhhh.. Go f*ck yourself.
Aaryn: She called Andy a rat.

Andy: I love her as a person, but as a game player, I'm over her.
Aaryn: (agrees and refers back to Helen's strong-arming her re Judd)

4:03pm
Cam 3 and 4
Amanda and GM

Amanda: I feel like the guys are closer the the guys and the girls are closer to the girls, and we gotta stick together.

GM: Spencer has lied to me 3 times, and that whole thing with the Veto.. And on a couple of other occasions.. Sorry dude, you can't be trusted.
Amanda: My thing is, ever since the Nick vote when I had to lie, I was like, I'm not lying anymore..
GM: If I get HoH Thursday, you and McCrae are good.
Amanda: Same.
GM: I would put up Spencer and Elissa.
Amanda: (guarantees her safety too)  I don't want anyone to know we're the 5..

Talk turns to aches, indigestion and constipation... I'll spare you.  Then ants.. GM goes inside to get coffee and raid.

4:13pm
Cam 1 and 2
Checking up in HoH..

Spencer: This'll be my 5th time on the block, and I've only ever had 1 vote. This week'll be my second vote: Elissa.
McCrae: That is pretty crazy.
Aaryn: I think the shittiest thing about being on the block when you know you're not going home is packing..
Spencer: They didn't even want my bag back.  They're like, no, just keep it, you'll be going back up..
BB: Aaryn, please go to the diary room.

Spencer complains about all the noise last night..

Aaryn tells the boys how she was tiptoeing around this morning to try to avoid Helen, but she got snagged anyway..  Andy tells them that's what Jessie did to him last week...

McCrae: I don't wanna talk to her.
Andy: Helen?  I know. Now that she's threatening me?
McCrae: There's a part of me that feel bad, cuz she's a gameplayer.. But there's another part that's like f*ck that.
Andy: She talks to me like she's carried me to this point.
McCrae and Spencer agree.

Andy: It needs to be 4 to 1.  Ginamarie is gonna go to Aaryn on Thursday and say, what do I do, and that's what she'll do.
McCrae: As long as it's 4 to 1, Elissa will know she doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Andy: I'm even thinking of making up a lie, like Helen came to me earlier today and told me she wouldn't take you to final 2, so I knew she was untrustworthy, so I had to let her go.. in case she wins HoH.
Spencer: Next week, if she's HoH, she will want my f'in blood.  By the way, I think GM is heading for a major f'in explosion.. If she's a Have Not next week?
McCrae: ...and Candice comes back.. If I was voting, that's who I'd vote.. There'd be 2 evicted HGs who were not evicted by votes.

4:22pm
Amanda enters HoH..

Andy and Spencer continue talking about GM and  Candice

Spencer: Ginamarie's like, "her mom was fuckin' around with the blacks, so you know she's a crack baby."

Everyone is horrified, but also just used to GM being completely horrid.

4:26pm
Cam 3
Helen and Elissa
Hammock

Helen: We need to spend a lot a lot of time with Andy and Ginamarie.. Say Andy flips..
Elissa: We wont even know which one..
Helen: I think Aaryn really does want Spencer gone.

Bashes Amanda a bit..

Elissa: I'm stressed..
Helen: I know.. That's why we both have to continue to work Andy and Ginamarie.  If I stay, Andy will say with us.
Elissa: Does Andy not see that he's better off with us?
Helen: I don't know.  I'll be honest with you.  If he is a traitor, then he's gonna be out the door too.


This concludes our BBDish day.. Please mind the critters on the live feeds.  We'll be back dark n early with the Overnight Report at 6:30am Eastern.







Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger ljg2669 said...

I respectfully disagree with your comment about Helen telling GM "not to be scared" being the same as calling Candice Shaniqua. She is referring to everyone being afraid of McCranda. I feel that is a legitimate assumption... No one has wanted to make Amanda mad.

August 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Still working my way up here. Quite a TOR. Getting ready to see if the house meeting happened. From what I've read so far I'm thinking it's a no. I'll see.

August 19, 2013 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with ljg2669. Helen is telling Andy that he should be afraid to go against Amanda's wishes. I didn't find her comment offensive in the slightest. Plus Shaniqua is a common name people throw out to refer to ghetto black women...so it isn't the same at all.

August 19, 2013 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger jcsmom said...

Hi Carolyn!
I love your GM: says lots of words
I spit diet coke all over my phone!
Perfection!

Also, helen telling GM that nick must be so proud of her, yikes! it is not one of Helen's finer moments, do you think? The fact that Helen stooped so low, shows her level of desperation.... I just hope she doesn't wear them all down with her crying, guilt trip manipulation.... Eeesh!

Thanks again to everyone who watches and reports back here!

August 19, 2013 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Noted and deleted.. I thought she was calling him a sissy boy.. It's possible I'm overly sensitive on this issue..

August 19, 2013 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Michigan Man...they did have a town meeting of a sort in the HOH. The only people not invited was Amanda, McCray and Spencer. It was a Helen crying meeting telling everyone how America wants the 'good people' to win and that, of course, means her!

August 19, 2013 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Andy's mom would probably tell him to evict Helen. Can he get a call from home?

August 19, 2013 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Okay, I'm back and up to speed, I think. Out of all that happened here's my question. How is it that Helen gets no blame for getting out Nick?

I know I went the but still. GM hates everyone else who had a hand in it, a vote, and Helen is her new best friend when it was her who plotted it and carried it out. I can only assume that GM is just that far out of the loop that she doesn't have a clue what really went on those weeks.

Also I'm surprised that Aaryn doesn't bring it up to Helen that she is the one who told her to do everything basically while she was HOH, every time.

The last question is how much guilt can Andy take? I think quite a lot. He plays stone cold.

August 19, 2013 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger crazyquincychick said...

I wonder how Nick feels about having a stalker? (soooo over GM and her sick obsession with him) Also why is it ppl seem to think Helen and Ellisa are such nice ppl. I have been watching BB after dark and all Ellisa does is constantly talk crap about everyone as well, and Helen is now in my opinion bullying Andy and both wanted to backdoor Amanda for awhile now. But Amanda is the only Bully now?? I don't think anyone in this house can throw any stones!!

August 19, 2013 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

I tried to post this earlier, but my phone had a seizure... so apologies in advance if this is a duplicate....

I just wanted to say THANK YOU, Carolyn, once again. I will be leaving for Costa Rica at 3am and will most likely not have reliable internet access. I will miss so much on the feeds, and I am particularly bummed about missing this Thursdays show with the (hopeful) return of JUDD!

In 9 days I will leave my vacation to fly to South Carolina for my son's graduation from Marine Corps basic training, and then back to Costa Rica until the 5th of September (My son got injured so his graduation was delayed a month. I didn't plan a vacation during his graduation!) I have jetlag already just thinking about it.

Your blog will be a life saver and allow me to catch up on my summer obsession when internet is available at the various airports. A girl has to have something to do to pass the time! The fact that you put in times for flashbacks is extra helpful!!!

So thank you, thank you, thank you.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the summer!! See ya in September

August 19, 2013 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

You hear that BB, Judd needs a power when he comes back.

August 19, 2013 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good job Amanda, just offend Canada too.

August 19, 2013 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey. I know I haven't been around, but hey now. For what it's worth I think Helen was trying to make the point that she knows Andy is lying, without saying the words. She was, in her own awkward "motherly" way, trying to let Andy save face. She's desperate and went a little overboard with the good and evil stuff, but I found that annoying not offensive, and I understand her predicament -- in this case Andy is a bit if a "rat" -- if that's possible in BB. Helen is sometimes patronizing and a bit of a megalomaniac, but I can't imagine her trying to use an antisocial attack. Helen and Andy are the only ones who never stray there.

Anyhow, I think it will be pretty fascinating to see how this plays out for Andy in the end.

August 19, 2013 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Jane! :) What a nice surprise :))


JCsMom :) hehehe - thank you!

MIMan :) kinda sorta but after the fact..

Hi ShiShi :) thank you :)

Hi Jumbo :)

Hi Tam :) Have a great vacation!!

Hi CrazyChick :)

Hi Sharelle :)

Hi LJG :)

August 19, 2013 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

**anyone know what buttons you have to push on an ipad mini to get a screenshot during facetime?

my 9 month old niece in los angeles is giggling and blowing kisses at me and it needs capping!

August 19, 2013 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Yeah Elissa, Andy is better with 4 crazy women that he doesnt trust and hate each other. Sounds like an alliance to me

August 19, 2013 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess the only thing to hope for now is that either Amanda or Mccrea are a have not next week. That way we'll have something besides the two of them in bed on he live feeds.

August 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well it does appear that Helen will be evicted on Thursday. I sincerely hope that Candice and Jessie fail in their competitive bid to re enter the house. I really dont want to watch GM torture Candice again and Jessie doesnt deserve the vile tripe spewing from Spencer. It will be interesting to see if anger fuels Helen in this contest. Judd has had two weeks to settle down. Good luck to them both. The rest of the HGs will just have to scramble. And I know this is not a popular opinion but I hope when Helen sees the deviousness of Andy, she falls "out of love" with him.. He is playing Big Brother very well but he resents Helen for playing the game too. They all have made deals with everyone including people behind the walls but its offensive for Helen. Logic is not a factor in BB though. And Carolyn, I agree with you, I too am overly sensitive to the remarks these people make about everyone. The rest of the game will be interesting. I really don't want any of the seven left to win anything that would be like rewarding them for their disgusting mouths.I just dont want to see that happen. Although Andy and Elissa havent been as vile. McCrae either but his choice in women or woman leaves a lot to be desired.

August 19, 2013 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Oh and before I forget. My new favorite thing that Carolyn does is the screen caps of Aaryn in bed with the goofy expressions on her face. Even before I read anything I'm laughing.

August 19, 2013 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Home key and sleep button at the same time Miss Carolyn

August 19, 2013 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Car ....same as on iPhone ....home and top button simultaneously

August 19, 2013 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Katie :) Thank you! WHich one's the sleep button?

August 19, 2013 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Judy :))

August 19, 2013 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The top button that you use to turn it on and off

August 19, 2013 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Katie :)

August 19, 2013 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These people are idiotic if they think Amanda and McCrae will bring anyone else to the final besides the two of them. It's really insane to team up with them. Amanda should have been the renom. Helen isn't my favorite person but her mouth isn't foul like Spencer's so I'd be thrilled to see him leave on Thursday! Hi Carolyn! :)

August 19, 2013 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

There may be new alliances forming tonight. The boys are in HOH and the women minus Amanda are on the hammock. The boys are talking about being evil. Amanda joins them and they say you're in the boys club now, the bomb squad. Spencer says Cobra, the GI JOE villain, and both McCrae and Andy are into it. Helen is trying to recruit Aaryn into the "good people" club. Helen has GM but not Aaryn, not yet. The guys are ready to fully embrace the evil side. They're referring to the others as the new nerd herd.

Aaryn comes up and says they're not talking about anything but of course they were.

After seeing Aaryn's DRs on Sunday's show I don't think it would take much to get her on Helen's side against Amanda. The problem for Helen is Andy is fully on the "evil" side and she won't sway him.

8:03pm 3/4

Helen's good vs. evil speech is what has a guys against her. They say that once she went there it was over.

Helen and Elissa on the hammock are talking about who "we" want to see win. Elissa says that she feels "they" want successful people on the show so people will want to be on. They don't want people running around with band aids on their nipples. She knows so little about what "we" want.

8:12pm cams 1/2

Helen and Elissa say nice things about Amanda while at the same time saying she has no class.

8:16pm cams 3/4

Amanda starts to go off. The guys tell her not to say anything. They are all don't you do anything. Amanda is hyped up with energy and sick, according to her, and I have a feeling something is going to happen sometime tonight. Plus she is listening to Carrie Underwood's CD of revenge songs. Andy "you're going to say something tonight and I'm going to kill you". Then they all start betting that she will do something.

8:27pm GM has come up to HOH. The subject has gone to Jessie and GM and Amanda are going nuts.

August 19, 2013 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

What did she say???

August 19, 2013 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Elissa came up to HOH, when Helen went to DR, and one by one everyone left.

August 19, 2013 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

What did she say???

August 19, 2013 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Would love to c ur cute niece in TOR!!!!

August 19, 2013 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:40pm quad

Cams come back from fish and Helen is with Andy, trying to guilt trip him again. Helene is crying and Andy is too. Andy is telling her that he will vote to keep her. Andy says I want to know I can trust you. Andy tells Helen that Amanda was never trying to get her out. Helen blames it all on Jessie. Mostly the same stuff she's said before.

August 19, 2013 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below