;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Morning in the BB15 House

Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers!  10:19am It's wakey wakey time in the BB house, and thus far, only Elissa and Helen are heeding the call.  It may remain that way for a while.  I'll let you know when people start talking...  If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, you'll want to give the Overnight Report a read and get yourself up to speed.

Reminder: The Wednesday Show Viewing Party starts at 7:50pm Eastern!

Since the HGs had a sleep in til 10, the morning update will continue through 1pm BBT.



10:28am As Helen enters the kitchen, we see that lockdown has already begun, hours ago actually, and the construction noises coming from outside are LOUD! Endurance anyone?? :0)    This is a very good sign of it!



Helen commences her daily run, inside.

11:09am
BB: Amanda! Aaryn! McCrae.. Please change your batteries.
**ie, wake your lazy butts up!

11:12am
Cam 3 and 4
Have Not Room

Amanda: I got yelled at for a towel.. She has a f*cking down comforter.  Are you kidding me??
Gm: It's been like that since the first week, baby girl.

11:14am
Bathroom

Helen: I think I'm actually used to the cold shower now..
Aaryn: Really?  I got used to it too.

11:15am

  • Elissa's in the hallway changing.. 
  • Helen's showering
  • Aaryn's in the kitchen pouring herself a bowl of cereal. 
  • McCrae, Andy and Spencer are sleeping.
  • Gm and Amanda are grousing about the special treatment Elissa receives as a Have Not. 


11:17am
Cam 3 and 4
Have Not Room
Amanda and GM

Amanda: They probably give her food when she goes to the DR.  I can't even get my prescription.. This bitch gets Benadryl.  Let her f'in walk!
Ginamarie: It's been like that since day 1, baby girl.  You know that.  That's why I pushed so hard to get her out.  You knew she was gonna be favored.


11:23am
Cam 1 and 2
Kitchen
Aaryn and Elissa

Elissa: I slept so bad.  It was awful.
**Fortunately, neither Amanda nor Ginamarie are within earshot.

BB: Aaryn, please go to the Diary Room.

Aaryn: I'm literally just going in there to grab my med, and then I'm gonna go upstairs, so it's up to you (if you want to come up and talk).

11:27am
Cam 3 and 4
Chair Room

Amanda: I need my f'ing prescription or I'm going to freak out.
McCrae: (sleeping) go to the DR.
Amanda: I already did. They're like, we'll look into it.

11:29am Amanda goes into the Rainbow Room and grabs an available pillow, which she brings back with her to the Have Not Room, and lays back down.

**chatrooms across the feeds spontaneously erupt into calls for a penalty nom for Amanda.

11:35am
Cam 1 and 2
HoH Room

Elissa: Aaryn, I'm so scared, if we don't get Spencer out this week, they're gonna pick us off one by one.
Aaryn: I know.
Elissa: We've got to do something.. I think they're even working with the boys..
Aaryn: I think it's Spencer, Andy, Amanda, McCrae 100%.
Elissa: We can tell Andy, if he doesn't vote Spencer out, if any of us win HoH, we're putting him up, 100%.  Will you tell him that also?

Aaryn: I think we kind of need to stop going after each other.
Elissa: I 100% agree.  I mean,  I've never gone after you.  There has never been a girls alliance to make it to the end.

This is ongoing..

Elissa: I think Amanda has really pitted us against each other for her perfect plot.
Aaryn: And honestly, going up against Amanda or McCrae in final 3?
Elissa: They'll win. No one is going to win against Amanda and McCrae.  If Amanda's in jury, she's not gonna vote for you.
Aaryn: At this point, I feel like Gm's the only person I can beat in final 2.  I'll tell Andy that.. But are you sure?
Elissa: Amanda told me it's gonna be a 4 to 1 vote.
Aaryn: I'm gonna have to flip Andy.
Elissa: If it's a 4 to 1 vote, I'm gonna feel so bad, because I'll know you're lying to me.. and I feel like you're gonna get eaten alive by them.  You know Amanda would never vote me out.
Aaryn: If Andy is working with them, obviously he's gonna vote with them.. And if he's working with Spencer, obviously he's gonna vote to keep him.

Elissa: If you tell Andy he has 3 girls coming after him who win competitions?
Aaryn: I'm scared.
Elissa: Well, you could be not my target.
Aaryn: Gm's the only one I feel safe with..
Elissa: Amanda's a liar and wants everyone not to like us..  I may have told her she's not my target, but I didn't say you were.  I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't feel like you're a threat to me.
Aaryn: It's difficult for me, because I don't know when Amanda's lying and when she's telling the truth.
Elissa: She calls you a child every single day.  You and McCrae.  And not in a nice way.  Trusting Amanda's a bad move.  Did you see what happened to Britney? They're not taking you anywhere.  No one will vote for you. Amanda has made sure no one on the jury will like you.  Or me.  In fact, they probably don't  like me more than they don't like you.

11:52a This is ongoing..  Elissa gets rather a bit off track..  but continues emphasizing that Amanda is bad for her game..

Elissa: I'm not trying to be mean, but your game is really bad.  You're not playing your own game, you're playing Amanda's game.
**if you don't do what I say, and play my game?

Elissa: You know why you're here?  Because Amanda said you're more pliable than Kaitlin.

11:56am
Elissa: Nobody is going to win against Amanda or McCrae in final 2. They've played a flawless game.  Right now is your only chance.  If Helen leaves this week, they have the numbers.
Aaryn: If they win a comp..
Elissa: They don't even have to win a comp.  If they're still here after next week, I am voting for them.  They're ruining your game and they're ruining his (Andy's).  Amanda is far more experienced then you are, and smarter and more manipulative than everyone else.
Aaryn: Being manipulative is not something I would desire to be.
Elissa: That's good, but it gets you to the end in Big Brother.  She's played a flawless game.
Aaryn: Who says that?
Elissa: Everyone.  That's why people do what she says.  And no one cares that you won HoH, because you do what she says.  And she takes credit for you staying..  I feel like if you made your own smart decisions, you would've put Amanda and McCrae up, not Helen and I.
Aaryn: You're a powerhouse too. Either way it was a good move.  It was only bad for you because it was your partner..

12:03pm
Aaryn: If you hadn't won the Veto, you would've been going home.
Elissa: That's what you think, but you've thought wrong the entire game.

Elissa resumes insulting Aaryn.  The hurt and rescue routine may work on Aaryn, but I think she's smarter than that. The recurring mantra - No one is going to vote for you (or anyone) over Amanda and McCrae.

This is ongoing at 12:20pm..

Elissa: Aaryn, I'm Rachel's sister.  They cast me for a reason.  They're not going to get rid of me.
**again, the negotiating skills may need honing.

Elissa: Spencer staying gives them more power.
Aaryn: I have a feeling that if Spencer wins HoH, we're not the target.
Elissa: No be so dumb.  He told you Spencer called you a f'ing B.  They told you I called you a whore.  Those words don't even come out of our mouths.

12:24pm
Helen comes in, and goes into immediate damage control mode.

Elissa: If she goes home, it's your fault.
Helen: Elissa, I love you. (but please shut up) I'm trying to build bridges here.
Aaryn: I can't vote, and I can only tell people how I want them to vote..
Helen: I know.  Amanda realizes that without me.. Amanda hates the fact that I'm trying to get you, me, Elissa and Gm together.  She's got Andy under a spell.  I know Amanda can get in Andy's ear, but I can get in his heart. Me being here is really good for your game. If we all come together and give Andy another pitch.
Elissa: I don't need to.  I've been by myself since day 1.

Aaryn calls her on it..

Helen: I'll be honest with you.  I wanted Andy to make a big move.  I felt like if I pushed him too hard, I was gonna push him into McCrae and Amanda.  I didn't know he was already there.
**Helen wanted Andy to put up Amanda and McCrae.

Aaryn: If I thought 100% that he would vote them out, I would have put them up.

12:30pm
Elissa leaves.

Aaryn: She attacked me.  F*cking attacked me.  She said I have the worst game in the house.  She said, do you think people are gonna want you here over Rachel's sister?
Helen: ok.. She's frustrated.  She's worried you can't be trusted, because you're under Amanda's spell.  I really trust you.  Even though you put me on the block.

Helen: It kills me that Spencer would stay longer than me, but what kills me more is Andy.. Aaryn, you should know, all that I've done to bring us close.. I can't tell you how many times Amanda has tried to sabotage it.  She says things to me and Elissa to make that not happen.  She's put so many bugs in my ear, in yours, in Elissa's.. She manipulated all of us.  If I leave this game, it is you and GM.
Aaryn: Elissa is gonna come after me and Gm.. No matter what.
Helen: Elissa's angry that I'm about to leave.
Aaryn: How can I ever trust Elissa.  Ever.  In a 100,000 years.  To think that she'd work with me and GM?!  She thinks we're scum.  And you, who I thought was working with me, you told McCrae to target me.
Helen: I did not! I have spent all this time trying to get to know you.  Why would I waste all my time doing that if I was targeting you.  I thought you and I had finally gotten to a place where we were gonna target Spencer...  I have not lied to you once in this game.  Every week I say something positive.  If you on;y could see my DRs on you. (**faucet on)  I've been wanting Spencer out for weeks now!
Aaryn: Then I would've been the target next week.
Helen: Aaryn, you have never been my target.  There are people who've mentioned your name to me to get you out for Big blood on their hands.  I already have Jeremy.  I'm sorry to yell.

Aaryn: Amanda told me that had I not won this week, I was the target.
Helen: She's going to say things to you to make you not like me and Elissa.
Aaryn: But if you weren't working with Amanda and McCrae, why would you have told them everything I said right before HoH?

The USS Helen was already listing, and it appears Elissa's morning talk with Aaryn is the final torpedo.  This ship is sunk.

12:42pm
Elissa returns to HoH.  Helen continues crying to Aaryn.  Aaryn is not immune to her tears.









Permalink







52 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Candice was no saint. Two wrongs dont make a right

Gooooood morning Carolyn

August 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jumbo :)

Mmmkay.. What is that relative to?

August 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good afternoon Carolyn XOXO
Yeah for a LONG ENDURANCE!!!

August 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

And I am rooting for Jessie to come back into the house :)

August 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good afternoon, Andrea! xoxo! :) WoooHooo!!!

August 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

After happening to catch 7:57 last night on the feeds by chance (as posted by Michigan Man in the afternoon post) I just have to say I'm so glad I'm not McCrae's mom. Not the girl I want my son to bring home.

August 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

And happy Wednesday!

August 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello again everyone!

Yaaayyy Endurance!! I like the idea I've seen floating around in the comments a few times. HGs and evictees battle it out in the same challenge. The last evictee standing re-enters the game AND possibly becomes the new HOH. I would absolutely LOVE that!! Everyone would be in a frenzy, fighting to the death. Would the trash talkers be silenced? I doubt it. Will arguing ensue? Possibly. Would it throw off focus or make them more determined? So much could happen to entertain us and all while Aaryn sweats it out on the sidelines. LOL! One can dream...

August 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Carolyn

Just relative to itself. She didnt seem too likeable and was cruel as well

August 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It seems length of lockdown, or noise of construction, doesn't necessarily tell us what the comp will be.

Has Elissa actually been getting preferential treatment in the HN room the way Amanda and GM complain? I haven't noticed it.

Poor Amanda!!!

August 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From TOR...

Shamrock said...
Michigan Man said .....

I looked up Molly MDMA and it's basically the same as Ecstasy....
..... I just want to hear the silly love poems and see the beaver.
Sorry .... but I lol'd ........

Shamrock so did I, reading your comment. Since I quoted you quoting Michigan man I'm going to call it hearsay even though I know better...
I'ma not sayin' nuttin' bout nuttin' but that don't stop me for thinking it.

Ahhh Memories of MDMA when it was legal and known was Adam or XTC. Such fond memories.

Picture it. Texas, 1984....

No, not going to start a book. Not now. I might later.

:o)
GaYToR

August 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

The feeds are really weird right now. If I click on an individual camera, I get one set of four cam views. Click on quad, and everything changes to other camera views.

I can't hear it anyway (unless I hook up some LOUD speakers - I am nearly deaf) .... so really, I just watch body language mostly.

August 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wondered for a few minutes what was going on with the feeds, it's hard to tell with this group. They repeat so much, but they are looping.

August 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

??? I'd love to see AGP give Amanda a penalty nom but we all know it's not going to happen. Those only happen when a HG like Chima does something to purposely destroy equipment that affects her bottom line.

Well there was that time when Jen (?) ate while she was supposed to be on slop but she was already on the block so they gave her a penalty vote from AGP. She was evicted anyway and I think unanimously because everyone respected the game of BB and that was a blatant slap in the face of the rule book.

That's what I remember anyway.

:o)
GaYToR

August 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Is there something wonky with the feeds? The only way they work on the correct time is on quad.

August 21, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Samantha1426 said...

Sorry if this went multiple times, my phone went crazy! But my question is if Elissa can have a comforter and not get penalty nom'd, why should Amanda for having a pillow?

August 21, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

I think doing the BBQ sauce comp again as a solo event would work pretty well.

Pull the ball from the large container and get HoH.

Pull the ball from the small container and you get to pick which evicted HG comes back.

It would be interesting to see who just goes for HoH and who wants someone specific back or just wants to block someone specific from coming back.

August 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Back to the land of confusion.

Before yesterday Helen was campaigning against Amanda even though Spencer is on the block.

Now today, Elissa is campaigning to Aaryn to keep Helen and get rid of Spencer but Aaryn doesn't have a vote.

No one can keep an alliance together for the life of them. I mentioned this earlier today.

Knock Outs were good to go, Helen took shots at Amanda which destroyed the trust.

3AM could have sailed through the rest of the game. Amanda tried to keep herself and McCrae safe with Elissa which ultimattely put Aaryn at risk. Aaryn tried to keep herself and GM safe with Spencer which puts McCrae and Amanda at risk. Andy tries to keep himself safe with everyone which puts all of his alliance members at risk.

What's wrong with an alliance staying loyal, trying to win HOH and/or POV, and dealing with casualties of war when the time comes instead of trying to plan the whole game from the first week? It is almost impossible not to lose someone along the way, completely impossible if your alliance contains more than 2 people. But turning on each other before you have to because you don't want to be the casualty is a surefire way to make sure no one from your real alliance makes it to the end.

Elissa is playing the game now. She has joined the bullsh*t train. Asking Aaryn why she would want to work against each other when they could be allies. Maybe because Elissa has said from week 1 that she would NEVER work with Aaryn.

P.S. Elissa, when you are trying to get someone to work with you, insults and back handed compliments are NOT the way to go.

August 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I would love to see a comp like the one Brendon won (?) with untangling the ropes... Or something like the epic comp that Evil Dick won holding on to the key, on a pedestal, in pouring cold rain. And didn't they have to jump over something periodically? Or am I mixing up more than one comp?

August 21, 2013 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...


Happy mid day!

Think a short comp
evictee return
endurance!
new HOH




August 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Just reading the Aaryn/Elissa convo ... and is it just me, or is Elissa ruining her own game with every sentence?

August 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Good morning all!
Please, please, please, do not let Elissa ever campaign on my behalf for anything, ever.
Though, it is crazy entertaining to hear how she is when Helen isn't there to reign her in. And then, just as she begins to reveal the casting and protection of her. . .it goes to FOTH:)
I am actually pretty happy that Aaryn gave her a little bit of push to her shove. (12:21)
Can't wait to see how this gets relayed to Andy!

August 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Well that was very interesting! In the talk Aaryn and Elissa were having Elissa stated that 'they' (meaning the people in the sky) were not ever going to get rid of her because of Rachal! and it immediately went to fishes.

August 21, 2013 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I wonder if Elissa knows how she is portrayed on the feeds? I know... there is no editing. It is reality

August 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

btw .... Thanks GaYTor ....

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. lol...

August 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OK-Now Elissa is telling Aaryn that she needs to be aggressive and tell Andy he has to vote her way. Telling her that she is Rachel's sister and they aren't going to get rid of her and then the feeds conveniently cut to fish. WTH is going on? I smell a rat and it's not Andy.

Elissa said that if Helen goes home Aaryn will be in trouble because she caused it and she will be in double trouble because she let someone else run her HOH. Why was it o.k. when Helen ran her second and third HOH's. Elissa said that Aaryn can make people vote the way she wants. Aaryn said she tried to do that the first time she was HOH but people lied to her. Elissa said that is because it was against her.

Sometimes I almost believe that Elissa has good points to make but something definitely gets lost in translation.

August 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!
First, hello Carolyn and Dishers!
Second...I understand what Elissa is trying to do and brava for that, and maybe it would've worked if she wasn't so !bleeping! condescending!!!

August 21, 2013 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I knew the tears were just an eyelash away! Helen cannot make a point without crying to manipulate someone. Wake up Aaryn!

August 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Aaryn even listening to Elissa talking down to her??? She is insufferable.

If that's Elissa's idea of manipulating someone... you're doing it wrong!

August 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I have an important question, everyone!! I was wondering this during the comp...but why is Elissa's the only camouflage shirt that is off the shoulder? Do they have time to do that before a comp?

August 21, 2013 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Elissa is so not cut out for this game. No social skills. And it's so disgusting that she thinks she will stay in because she is Rachel's sister. I hope that isn't true! I wanted Amanda out next week, but now I don't know if I can stand to listen to Elissa anymore.

August 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Elissa really has absolutely no game whatsoever does she? This strong-arming Aaryn going on proves it. Is this a script Helen programmed her to enact?

She does see this game belongs to Amanda should she make it to F2 but I'm counting on the BB gods to cause that not to happen. McCrae? I don't think he could win anything. He would get one vote... from Amanda.

But Elissa and her preferential treatment really ticks me off. I remember her first night as a HHN the first time when she brought in the comforter.

Someone please tell me what she has actually done in this game other than win the last PoV which we will get to see tonight. Other than that she has mostly been off camera because she only sleeps and reads her Bible. There was that one night she got all nasty to Amanda for the outfit she was wearing for McCrae's birthday. She only did that because she'd been drinking. That is one similarity she has with Rachel. She does dumb things when she drinks. She has never tried to make friends as far as I can tell. Helen approached her because of the "Mother Bond" She liked Andy until today because Helen told her to. She is like the bump on the frog on the log in hole in the bottom of the sea.

I don't think she ever gave a damn about being on Big Brother. She was told it would be an easy summer and she would collect an extra $25,000 besides her stipend, compliments of the Brenchel Army.

I can't believe CBS even allowed her to be on the show. Rachel must have pulled someone's pants down in the executive offices to get Elissa on the show. She's admitted she was invited. She didn't do a casting call.

I could rant all day about her, and then follow up each day with what is wrong with almost every member of the cast and how badly Robyn Kass and AGP did this year. Maybe a change of casting agents and Producers is needed to make this show watchable again, but I know that's not the way it works.

Couldn't Jon Endemol terminate contracts and take back his show, then find new people to produce it? A GaYToR can dream.

Maybe next year, or in a few years we could see a Big Brother International. It's a thought. A world wide production. I could get into that.

Did I mention how much I dislike Elissa? I'll get into that next time. HA!

:o)
GaYToR

August 21, 2013 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Rochelle said...

Big Brother 12 winner Hayden Moss will be on the new season of Survivor: Blood vs. Water, playing against his girlfriend Kat Edorsson

August 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I gotta give Aaryn credit for listening to her. I would've been done way long ago.

August 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

In case people think I am singling out Helen and Elissa to pick on-they are talking game to Aaryn. Everyone else is either asleep or hiding.

Also, I am criticizing the way they play the game. It does tend to be condescending and hypocritical and somewhat on the threatening/bullying side that they complain about.

They do lie and backstab as much as anyone else. Yes, Helen did call Aaryn a fu*king bitch which is something she adamently denies. Yes, she was disloyal to her alliance. And for Elissa to basically admit that she is getting special treatment because she is 'blood' is infuriating.

I know on a human level that Helen and Elissa are not even close to the worst, but I am talking game level. I know that GM and Aaryn dug their own graves by the first week.
I know that Amanda has not been a good person. I don't really consider GM on a game level at this point. Aaryn is a comp beast but not necessarily a great player. She can't stick with a plan. Amanda was playing a good game until the Knock Outs broke up and she started to cover her arse on every angle.

This just kind of struck me as funny as I was typing this. Helen said people in her line of business can't or don't lie. She is in politics isn't she?

August 21, 2013 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lucky 13

Unfortunately, Evel Dick did not win the comp with the key and the rain. Zach won that one.

August 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Elissa just said (I'm about half hour behind. I went to check in, saw them talking, and went back to start of conversation) in front of Helen.."I've been alone this whole game." What??? I'm pretty sure you pretty much stayed those first couple weeks because of Helen. I remember in those first weeks, Helen pumping her up, saying she will figure out a way to make you stay.

August 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger lee said...

If Helen only knew what America really wants. lol...Well, some of America. She is going to be shocked when she gets out. OK. I'll be quiet now. As I listen to this, there is so much to say!! ;)

August 21, 2013 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Johnnymoomoo said...

"Did I mention how much I dislike Elissa?"

LOL

: D

Elissa is a bonehead and gargantuan disappointment,however, I dislike Aaryn and the unbelievably foul Gina-Marie more!!

August 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

They jumped over a bunny rabbit, but it broke. So they had to go to holding the key, and not being able to switch arms.

August 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Now I have heard EVERYthing.

Using Big Brother as a platform to show how honest and trustworthy you are so you can eventually run for office.

Holy shite!!!

August 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon, Elissa has a great point just zero ability to get it across. The only chance Helen has of staying is if Andy would change his vote. About the only chance of that happening is if Aaryn, Elissa and GM went to him and said they were together and he could be with them and vote out Spencer or against them and be a target of the people that are winning most of the comps.

It would be a good plan if someone besides Elissa had tried to sell it.

August 21, 2013 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Carolyn. =)
I honestly want to know where it's fair for Elissa to have a down comforter & the others have to wear snuggies? So no I do not think Amanda should get a penalty non!
At least Rachel won comps & worked against adversity. Her princess of a sister sits around and complains about how disgusting all the other HG's are and how beneath her they all are. Very frustrating!
I'm sorry but I have no respect for Elissa. She's a spoiled brat. If you haven't seen the episode of My Fair Wedding where Brenchle get married, I suggest you do & see how selfish Elissa & her mother are.
I know I've probably ruffled some feathers be saying this, I'm just getting tired of hearing the self-centered self-righteous words that come out of her mouth.
Again, I hope Judd comes back & shakes up the house. This is all just my opinion though.
Take care, & happy viewing/reading! <3

August 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Dishers.

Watching Helen doing her wash, lather, rinse and repeat in the HoH with Aaryn. She keeps talking about how much she loves Aaryn and GM and bla bla bla. You can tell when the mom is lying, because she keeps talking about her DR sessions and they are not cut off. Why don't HGs catch on to that.

Hoping for Judd to win tomorrow... but Helen may be on a vengeance. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". It would actually be cool if all four got to compete in the HoH if it was an endurance. Or if there is an endurance the returning HGs will have to prove how much they want it to be safe for a week.

August 21, 2013 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger pkeallen said...

WOAH! that is the worst attempt at manipulation that I have ever seen/heard....does elissa hear the words coming out of her mouth? If someone said those words to her she would be "sooo offended" I get that CBS controls this show, but I thought they would have more respect for the public audience than this. We can see the preferential treatment given to elissa and we can put together context clues even with the fishies popping up to disrupt. I am a fan of her sister, and I was so happy when Rachel won her second season...but i do not like her sister and the fact that she will easily walk away with the 25,000 makes me sick to my stomach
(steps down off of soap box)

August 21, 2013 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OK-I thought I had heard everything but now, a real estate agent is more manipulative than someone who works in politics. Really!?!

August 21, 2013 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

In regards to Elissa's off the shoulder shirt. My guess is that she cut the collar off. Apparently she was allowed to bring scissors in even though no one else could. Add that to the comforter she is allowed to use that no one else can have.

August 21, 2013 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

There is definitely something going on with Elissa and production.

I do not hate Helen. I do not like her game moves and think voting her out is a good strategy. Regardless of whether you like the other people on a personal level, on a game level getting Helen out is the best move.

I do really, REALLY dislike Elissa. I don't like to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon but there is something fishy going on. The only way I will believe there isn't is if she goes to jury and is not in the running for favorite player. Frankly, I don't like Helen's game because I think the game has brought out the worst in her. I think outside of the game she is probably a good person. I would much rather see her have the america's favorite than to have the Brenchel army and CBS give Elissa something that I do not feel she deserves.

August 21, 2013 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Meka said...

She took a hot shower in the hoh room while she was a have not and I don't think anything happened.

August 21, 2013 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just to answer Grendon's comment. I am not attacking her, just in case my comment is misinterpreted.

Grendon, I do think you are singling out Helen and Elissa because most of your comments are against them. You do paint them as the most horrible HGS this season, which fascinates me to no end.

Sure, they were threatening Aaryn and Andy, but why is it a big deal? Amanda has been doing it all season long.

Added to that, why is that no one has commented about Aaryn's exaggerated her version of her conversation with Elissa or Amanda's glee when GM said that Elissa's husband must be banging a girl at this moment or how they included Elissa's son in their bashing?

Really.

August 21, 2013 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Grendon, She must have meant "on camera"....she cannot lie like that on camera because then opposing candidates could air it. That she now pulled the stuff about running for political office out of her butt really amazed me. Suddenly, on the block, a day before votes, they are destroying her political career. She brought up the fact she is a mom of 2 (does not count until you pump out 2 kids...one could be a mistake I guess?) SIX times in one conversation should be enough for her credibility to be so low she is muted permanently. Turn the mic off CBS. Please.

Alex Leo, The HGs quickly brought up right to Helen's face that Amanda never bullied like those 2 did. Andy made it extremely clear that he never felt bullied by Amanda or McC the way he felt by Elissa and Helen. Another g0ood point he made is that Amanda never threatened to get her alliance to target people who did not vote her way. People don't like Amanda, I get it and I think I know why. But it's not based on how people feel about her tactics who are actually in the house. THEY are all distin guishing between Amanda's pushy personality and the bullying Helen and Elissa are doing. The good people vs. the bad people? Seriously? Turns out she never saw how disastrously this theme played out season 9 or what fans thought of it season 6. "America is watching. Think of what your mom would say..." Delusional greed.

August 22, 2013 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Grendon, She must have meant "on camera"....she cannot lie like that on camera because then opposing candidates could air it. That she now pulled the stuff about running for political office out of her butt really amazed me. Suddenly, on the block, a day before votes, they are destroying her political career. She brought up the fact she is a mom of 2 (does not count until you pump out 2 kids...one could be a mistake I guess?) SIX times in one conversation should be enough for her credibility to be so low she is muted permanently. Turn the mic off CBS. Please.

Alex Leo, The HGs quickly brought up right to Helen's face that Amanda never bullied like those 2 did. Andy made it extremely clear that he never felt bullied by Amanda or McC the way he felt by Elissa and Helen. Another g0ood point he made is that Amanda never threatened to get her alliance to target people who did not vote her way. People don't like Amanda, I get it and I think I know why. But it's not based on how people feel about her tactics who are actually in the house. THEY are all distin guishing between Amanda's pushy personality and the bullying Helen and Elissa are doing. The good people vs. the bad people? Seriously? Turns out she never saw how disastrously this theme played out season 9 or what fans thought of it season 6. "America is watching. Think of what your mom would say..." Delusional greed.

August 22, 2013 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below