;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday Morning in the Big Brother 15 House

Happy Thursday, BB Lovers!  As far as Helen goes, this week is a wrap.  Despite near Herculean, albeit questionably combative, efforts on Elissa's part yesterday - covered in great detail in the Wednesday Afternoon and Wednesday Morning posts, Helen will be evicted tonight.  She is at peace it with.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, please have a look at the Overnight Report to get yourself up to speed with everything that happened late night last night...

CBS Interactive Inc.Tonight will be a very big night for the BB15 HGs!

Every single HG of them expects an Endurance Comp tonight, and I do as well.

The HGs are all so focused on getting Elissa out next that the idea of a returning jury member has slipped their minds as an immediate concern.  That'll change.  Or will it?  I truly wonder.  I think it will depend on which juror makes it back in.  What's your dream scenario?  Or should I say who? :-)

The feeds went to fishies at 10am sharp.  If *I* were in charge of the wake up music, the HGs would be listening to Elton John's "The Bitch is Back" right now, just to mess with them... :-)  Not familiar?  Listen and enjoy..



Annnnnd they're up!

10:26am
Quad
Helen, Aaryn and GM are in the living room.. GM's collapsed on the couch, post wake up music dancing.

Ginamarie: They like me!  They really like me!!
Helen: 33!!!!

Aaryn heads back upstairs to HoH, telling GM she'll see her in 90 minutes.

10:28am
Ginamarie: We go upstairs in an hour and a half
Elissa: A lockdown will happen in 90..
Ginamarie: I think I'll take a quick shower.
Elissa: Don't use all the cold water.
Ginamarie: I'll be in and out real quick.
Elissa: Better yet, DO use all the cold water.

10:32am
Bathroom -
Helen's getting geared up for her inside run.. Ginamarie's hopping in the shower.

Helen: I'm coming to visit you in NY, Gems.
Ginamarie: Absolutely.  It'll be awesome.

10:34am
Kitchen
Helen: I'm hungry too.
Elissa: Story of the Have Not life.

10:36am
Helen: I'll run around you.. It's ok..
Elissa: I'm your obstacle course.



Bathroom
Elissa: Done already?  Didn't you enjoy your luxurious shower?
GM: Gonna go lay down and smile for a little bit..
Helen: Gm's Birthday!!!!  Yayyyyy!!!!!


10:43am
Helen continues her run.. Elissa's making coffee.. All the other critters are back in bed.

10:47am
After brief fishies,

Ginamarie: Helen's running, Arryn went back upstairs to lie down..
Andy: Did you just fart?
Ginamarie: Yes
Andy: That's your one free birthday fart.  I'm hiding now.

10:49am
Up in HoH, on Camera 1, Aaryn gets into the shower.


There are oopsies I cannot show here, but Perv Cam is all over it.


11:00am
Elissa joins Helen for a few laps..

11:05am
BB: Amanda, please go to the Diary Room.
BB: Andy, please go to the Diary room.

11:08am
Bathroom
Cam 3 and 4
Amanda: It's freezing in here.
Elissa: I feel super good today, though.  Definitely ready to see a picture of my family.
Amanda: Good.
Elissa: How are you feeling?
Amanda: Good.  Tired as usual.
Elissa: What time did you go to bed?
Amanda: Not too late. Like 1:30.

Helen: I'm gonna miss you guys.  Thank you for trying GM. I'm gonna remember the most. If we had been on the same side of the house from the beginning, we woulda been killer.  But going forward, I want you in my life.  I would love it if you, Andy and Elissa end up at the end.  I would not know what to do. I know this would change your life, the money wouldn't change who you are.. If I were America, I'd want to give it to you.

11:12am
Bathroom
Elissa: I just hope I win, because...
Amanda: Yeah.
Elissa: I just think Ginamarie would be so much fun without her..
Amanda: ..But she will keep her no matter what.
Elissa: Well, she definitely thinks she's winning.  Yesterday, told me who she's taking.. After I said she's (Aaryn) not a threat to me, she convinced me she was.
Amanda: Gm thinks she's winning?
Elissa: no.  You know who.. She thinks she's winning the game.

BB: Amanda, please go to the Diary Room.

11:15am
Cam 1
Have Not
Helen and Gm


Helen: You gotta make chaos among them.. McCrae, Andy, Amanda and Spencer.
Gm: I've told Aaryn that all the time. She wont listen.
Helen: I've told her too. Aaryn thinks Amanda will take her to the end.  Amanda will win at the end.  You make a deal with Aaryn and Elissa.  That's 2 votes there.  1 of them will go.

Helen explains possible scenarios to Ginamarie.. all of which target Amanda.


11:36am
Cockpit
Cam 4
Helen and Elissa

Elissa tells Helen her plan for the week... Helen seeks to set up the rest of the game for Elissa.

Elissa: Like, I'd put Aaryn against McCrae.
Helen: NO! You can't tell GM that.
Elissa: Oh, no, I wouldn't. I wont tell anyone.. And then obviously backdoor ____.  I know Amanda wants to pit jury against me.. I'm fired up.
Helen: I know, but the 2 of you might be together at the end (of the Endurance Comp), so when you make your deal for HoH, you talk about not putting each other up..  Also talk about, if you guys are at the end together, what kind of deal you would make.. before you do it in front of the whole house, because everyone's gonna be watching you.  You can't talk about a deal in front of all them.  So you have to tell them to all go inside so you can make a deal.  Or.. You guys can figure out what your deal is before you even start the comp. Like, If I win, I wont put you up, if you win, you wont put me up, and the deal is to go after Amanda.
BB: Amanda to DR.

Elissa: Do you know or can you think of any tricks or strategy to stay on longest?

Helen looks down and away..

**Fishies.. and..

11:41am -- Trivia! Time for the HoH lockdown. We'll check back in on the HGs later! :0)  Have a terrific Thursday!










Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger BeeBelle said...

Grendon and GM share a birthday? I know who I'd rather bake a cake for. Happy birthday, Grendon!

August 22, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Loved the music. That should be my theme song. I am such a bit**!! I am glad today is the day that Helen is leaving. I wish, wish, wish it was Amandy! Maybe next week. My hope for HOH is Elissa. And I want Candice to come back in.....just to mess up GM'S birthday. See, I told you I was a bit**

August 22, 2013 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

♪♫ Happy Birthday to you ♫♪
♪♫ Happy Birthday to you ♫♪
♪♫ Happy Birthday dear Grendon ♫♪
♪♫ Happy Birthday to you ♫♪

August 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

I cannot wait until tonight, I went home at lunch and put supper in the crock pot, I hope Judd comes back with special powers. Have a great afternoon!

August 22, 2013 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi all!

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

I smell smoke. I think Helen's pants are on fire.

August 22, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tonight will be crazy! It makes me nervous. lol! Go Elissa!

August 22, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Grendon <3

August 22, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Happy. Birthday Grendon

I find it unbelievable Helen is trying to provide GM with strategy advice

Tonight is going to be awesome

August 22, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺

♪♫♪♫Happy Birthday, Grendon!!!♪♫♪♫

☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺

August 22, 2013 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Best case scenario to shake things up, Elissa wins HoH and Helen comes right back in the house via jury comp. Holy moly, that would be worth watching wouldn't it?

August 22, 2013 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Please excuse me for my awful manners!!

Happy Birthday Grendon!

August 22, 2013 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I so hope Elissa gets this HOH . I can't wait to watch everyone scram. Who will be the biggest kiss a--? Who will plead the most? Just want to see it happen than she can go next week. I'm tired of Amanda having her way. Wonder how Amanda would be with MCCrae gone.

August 22, 2013 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Just from a strategic standpoint, why the heck is Helen trying to set up Elissa and GM for the end game? Neither of those two have any scheme game at all .... and their social game isn't exactly a prize either.

I see very little chance both of those players last past 3 more evictions. On the off chance they did make it to the final two, would most people like that? Doubtful.

This only fits within the ill fated "ladies alliance" scheme that never seems to work in BB history. Oh, and add "nice girls" (defined by Helen) too.

Happy Birthday, Grendon !!! :)

August 22, 2013 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think if ELissa won HOH and Helen came back, the race would be on on who throws Amanda under the bus first. I think MCcrae, Aaryn and Andy

August 22, 2013 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thanks again to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. My friend thought it was pretty funny that GM and I have the same birthday. I'm fine with sharing. (Maybe I could share a few of my years with her. That would be nice.)

Still hoping for a Judd return. They can wrap him up in a big box with a birthday bow.

Alas, if they don't reveal the MVP twist I'm afraid it would all be for naught. Even if he wins HOH tonight or get's a week of immunity from being nominated, I am afraid he would still have a huge target for the following week.

I know some people want Helen back. I don't, not only for personal reasons but because this last week would have seemed like a waste. If anyone other than Elissa or Helen won HOH it would probably just be a repeat of the last 7 days. That doesn't seem like entertainment to me. No reruns in BB. It would also be cruel on behalf of Helen. As for Candice and Jessie-Jessie was trying to play the game but was going back and forth too much. She would immediately be targeted for eviction again. Candice would also be targeted, not only for eviction but for personal attacks. Although I agree she did not get a fair shake on the 'human' level, she really wasn't good on the game level. I think any returnee is going to have the deck stacked against them, but I think Judd is really the only one might possibly be able to convince someone to work with him. If someone is returning, I don't want it to be a wasted opportunity like the revolving door Brendan went through two years ago.

August 22, 2013 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Have a Very Happy Birthday Grendon. Here's to health and happiness.

August 22, 2013 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree I'd love to see Elissa win HOH , show everyone her room and then ask them all to leave because she wants to sleep. Is it against the rules for her to lock them out of the room when she is in the room. I think Elissa is more than capable of locking all of them out. Judd or Helen coming coming back is fine with me. I think Helen coming back and Elissa winning HOH would definitely create panic in Aaryn, Amanda, and Andy. Spencer and GM are throw aways at this point but 3ams would erupt and implode. Forgive my manners Happy Birthday Grendon. Enjoy your Eviction Day. Maybe you will get all of your BB wishes.

August 22, 2013 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

Ohhhh, Paula, giving GM Candice for her birthday would be RICH. I'm all about who would bring something interesting to the feeds on return. I think GM drama is about all Candice would bring on her way back out. Judd would bring some righteous anger, but I'm not sure how he would play that. It would be interesting to watch, though. Jessie would be more of the same, so not a big fan of that outcome. Helen could be interesting if she or Elissa is HOH, so that she can go ahead and make that big move she admires, and maybe keep her mouth shut about it now that she has some better insight into how news travels via the Andy Express.

August 22, 2013 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Happy Birthday Grendon!! I hope you get your wish and Judd comes back in.

August 22, 2013 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Happy Birthday Grendon!! How does it feel to be a year younger?

Well looks like tonight could be a potentially great show and endurance comp, or a waste of what could be a great twist...

Right now I'm not really concerned about Who comes back, but I'm hoping whoever it is is who wins HOH...if not its a wasted twist...

August 22, 2013 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Can't wait for tonight! Carolyn, if you aren't resting you should be. And Happy Birthday to Grendon and anyone else with a birthday today!

August 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

I actually don't want Candice going back into that house, for her own personal safety and feelings. I am still stunned at how rude and ignorant and racist both Aaryn and GM were to her. It was disgusting and I really don't want to see Candice go through that again. Best case . . Helen wins the Game, Elissa comes in 2nd and gets $50,000 and Candice wins America's Favourit Player for $ 25,000 . .and all will be right in the world. Bad guys do not win in the end.

August 22, 2013 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

*Grendon
I hope you are having a wonderful B-Day!
Just want to say how much I look forward to reading your posts each day. You have great insight in the BB game..
Wouldn't Judd's return be a nice little prezzy!

from a newby BBdish Fan")

August 22, 2013 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

No way could I tolerate a week of Elissa HoH....just no....

ESPECIALLY if Helen comes back....

Not a fan of McCranda either, just couldn't tolerate another week of the lovey-dovey MomSquad talking about the good guys vs. bad guys, and how much better they are than everyone because they are moms and America loves them, and rainbows and unicorns shoot out of their butts...etc, etc, etc.....

Best hope for me is Judd returns, wins HoH, and Aaryn gets in his ear to fill him in on what happened with his eviction....Amanda would be targeted, and I'll be willing to bet Mccrea would help take her out...He knows his shot to win depends on Amanda's demise...

Spence, Andy, Judd, and Mccrea could easily go to F4...

August 22, 2013 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Can't anyone see that Helen and Elissa are playing to the cameras? Elissa even told the others that that's what they are doing! (projection) Their mean spiritedness oozes thru....they lie and are not team loyal and project their ickyness on anyone they can't use...The reason Amanda has support has more to do with the fact that she does not only what is good for her but also for the team and when that's not possible everyone for themselves....fair, loyal, smart! I don't care if she goes, but for Helen to get away with slandering people's character in the name of sweetness is so sick.....;

August 22, 2013 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Oh Man, this "flippin" house!!! What is happening now!!! Helen staying?!? Spencer going?!? And who's coming back?!?

August 22, 2013 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Maybe, just maybe, Amanda seems to have control/power because she is smart, can see ahead, and is looking out for all the team members best interest and definitely does include their input???? It had included Elissa and Helen with both her and Helen discussing things, until Helen jumped the gun to get Amanda out knowing that Amanda would not be included in jury (that was before they found out the evictees would actually be going to jury), which was the original deal!!! That's when Andy turned against Helen!!! But Helen can't remember all her lies so now she is doing what Howard and Candice started perpetuating!!!! Amanda said she was sexually abused at 3 yrs old by family member.... she still has post traumatic issues, hence her hypersensitivity and intensity in responding/reacting.....she is intense but not mean spirited like Helen and Elissa are being....it's one thing to be directly honest and quite another to back stab with lies lies lies.....Helen actually slandered Amanda and I am sure was told by production to take it back!
I feel like I am watching a different game than most....scary!!! Please, look one step beneath the surface and you may see differently....Andy, McCrea, and Amanda are not mean spirited......and I do agree that Amanda is abrasive and hard to listen to...but I have compassion because of the sexual abuse....

August 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Yvonne

I agree. I do not understand why Helen's life mission is to destroy Amanda. If she doesn't like her as a person that's fine. I get it. But in that case, why does she hate Amanda any more so than Aaryn or GM? She told GM she wants her in final 2 with Elissa. She told Elissa to win the game. Then she told Andy she wants him to win. But she is most definitely trying to destroy Amanda's game before she leaves.

Amanda did NOT turn on Helen and screw up the alliance. Helen did it. She should be looking at Amanda's move as a game move. How can she blame Her for doing the smartest thing for her game?

August 22, 2013 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm really shocked they haven't had to hook Helen up to an i.v. drip for dehydration at this point.

August 22, 2013 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Ryder said...

A very Happy Birthday to Grendon!!!
As the Birthday Fairy I shall grant your wish and send J U double D back into the game. Poof! It's done! No one can veto my gifts except the BB Gods...and they wouldn't dare...or would they?

No matter what happens please have a Happy Birthday and never stop sharing your insights with us!

August 22, 2013 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Happy birthday my lovely friend Grendon!!!!

August 22, 2013 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below