;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Overnight Report - PoV Player Picking & Fight Night

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Saturday! If you're a big Elissa fan and you've been holding off on getting the feeds, now is an excellent time to take the plunge and watch her rule the roost. Here's a 2 day free trial to get you started. :-)

Today is PoV Day in the BB15 House, and as Amanda expected from the get-go, it's do or die for her..
10:41pm cams 1/2
Well there it is, Elissa tells Judd the real plan is to backdoor Amanda, and she asks him if he's on board. She wants to talk to Aaryn. Judd went to tell her but she's not moving yet. Here we go.
10:45pm cams 1/2
Elissa is telling her the plan. Elissa is asking Aaryn to work together. She tells her she wants her off the block and Amanda up. 
Thank you, Michigan Man! 


As we rejoin our HGs at midnight, Skippy has us on an extended fishie break..  PoV Player Picking!

12:10am
Feeds are back and Playing for PoV are...
Elissa, Aaryn, McCrae, 
Judd, Ginamarie and Amanda. 

Andy is hosting.


Clearly, McCrae and Amanda want to be clean for the comp.

12:12am
Cam 1
Chair Room
Aaryn and GM, then Elissa



Aaryn: Now I don't have numbers.  If I'm up on the block next to anyone but her or McCrae, I'll be voted out.

GM: They're only 2 people.
Aaryn: And now Spencer's mad at me because I didn't pick him.
GM: Ill take care of Spencer. Don't worry about that. He owes us. He's a f'in loose cannon.  I'm glad you didn't pick him.
Aaryn: Judd told me he'd take me off.

Ginamarie: Don't let that bitch (Amanda) get in your f'ing head. She's a loser. She don't win shit.
Aaryn: F*ck houseguests choice. The last thing I need to do right now is make enemies.
Ginamarie: Don't worry about it. You had to pick. You picked. It's good.
Aaryn: Amanda and McCrae just freaked out on me in the bathroom.

Elissa joins them..

Elissa: She's going home, Aaryn. I swear.  I want you to stay.  I'm sorry she's manipulating you.  I know she gets in your ear. I wanna see how you are without her. Spencer yelled at you too.. Thank God you picked Judd.. If McCrae wins and takes himself off, Amanda's going home.  And if he doesn't, he's going home.  You don't need her.  All she's doing is using you.


Ginamarie: We're on it like Donkey Kong, baby.


12:22am
Cam 1
Kitchen

Elissa and GM are whispering.  Aaryn's getting a snack.
Elissa: (whispers) She's got to go..
Gm: (whispers) I know.
Elissa: (louder whisper) It's 12:30.  We all need to go to bed and get sleep.

Aaryn: Is it gonna be in the morning?
Elissa: I don't know..

Amanda enters.

Amanda: Did you not want me to play?


Elissa: No.  Why would I not want you to play?
Amanda: I don't know.  Maybe you were just nervous.  You were like..

Elissa: No..
Amanda: I said, Did she not want me to play?


Elissa: Noo.. Why would I not want you to play?
Amanda:  I don't know.  It doesn't sound like they're building anymore, so I don't know if this is gonna be like a couple of hours or... soon.. but I am ready.  (she walks toward the bedrooms)  Ready as I'll ever be.

Ginamarie starts making coffee.. Elissa advises her against.

Elissa: You think they're gonna wake us up in the middle of the night?
Ginamarie: May-bee..  They've done it before.
Elissa: Really?

They ponder the possibilities.. Aaryn goes to ask in the DR if it's going to be soon.. Elissa and GM resume whispering.

Ginamarie: That's why she needs to go.  Amanda is the female f'ing version of Jeremy. She needs to go.
Elissa: I'm sorry for talking about her..
Ginamarie: She's like a little sister to me.  There's good things and bad things about her.. I always told her, Think with this, think with this (she indicates her brain and heart).  Don't let other people get in your f'ing head.
Elissa: Yeah.  I wish she could be like this every day.  When she's like this, she's so likeable.  I feel bad for her now.
Ginamarie: When she's with Amanda, she flips a switch..
Elissa: Alright.. (hugs GM)
Ginamarie: Always come talk to me.  I keep an open mind and stay positive with everything.
Elissa: (sad face) I feel bad for her now.
Ginamarie: You're gonna do good..

Elissa: (whispers, sees Amanda, catches herself and suddenly becomes interested in the wall decor)
Gm and Elissa remark about it until Amanda leaves.. Then resume.


12:26am
Camera 1 and 2
**If you have the feeds, you want to go there and watch the flashback now.  If you don't, and you appreciate what we do around here to keep you informed, the tip jar's on the left.

Ginamarie: I win HoH next week, I got you to the fullest.  One for Helen.
Elissa: It's honestly not even because of.. I just realized.. I started to see it last week, but I never was around her.
Amanda: You guys are talking game, and every time I walk by you stop talking.

Caught, Elissa laughs


Amanda: Why don't you just talk game in front of me? So you guys don't look shady as f*ck...
Ginamarie: I aint shady..
Amanda: You're the shadiest motherf'er in this place.
GM: Am I?
**you really are this week.
Amanda: You are.  Absolutely.

Elissa cant stop laughing.

They deny.. They laugh..

Amanda:  You guys are talking in the middle of the kitchen, but every time I come by, you stop f'in  talking
Elissa: (still laughing) Amanda, I just was laughing because every time you come by..
Amanda: You stop talking.
GM: No, it's funny though
Elissa: ..you stare at me like..

McCrae comes into frame.

Amanda: Well, it makes me feel like you're talking about me... if y'all are hovering in and whispering to each other.
Ginamarie: Well, it's kind of like same difference, when every time I walk in the room, it's like a deer in headlights..
Elissa: ohmygah
GM; I'm like, you guys tawkin' about me? Or am I not supposed to hear this conversation?

Spencer is now hovering as well.

Amanda: No, I mean it's weird, because I was upstairs the other day...
Elissa: Cuz you're like pacing back and forth.. and you were staring at me,
GM: hahahaha!
Elissa: ..so I'm like..
GM: And she's drinkin, nowt even tawkin'..
Amanda: You guys don't think it's weird that I walk into the kitchen, ya'll are whispering and you stop talking?

Elissa: (laughing) I was drinking my drink..
GM: (laughing) ..and you walked by, when she's not even tawkin and drinkin.. and..
Amanda: I saw you talking, and then you stopped talking. Are you talking about me?
GM: It was nothing about you.
Amanda: No?
GM: It was about game..

**And now the gloves come off..

Amanda: This is where I'm confused, Ginamarie.  I was upstairs, like 2 days ago, defending Elissa to Aaryn, and you made me stop defending her to Aaryn, and now you're her best friend. And that's what's pissing me off.
GM: First of all, WAIIIIT a second!
**instant pitbull, just add truth.

Ginamarie: First of all, I wanna letchu know that I enjoy working out with her.  This is weeks before she was even HoH.
Amanda: That's your tune today?  Because you're like, I just work out with her because she's someone to work out with, but..

Ginamarie: Yeah, because she's...
Elissa: Ok, guys..
GM: Why are you starting a fight with me for Amanda!?? Cuz you wanna big mouth about every f'in thing?!
Whadda you wanna do?!  Whaddayouwanna do?? You wanna talk shit?! Whaddayouwanna do? You wanna fight with me too?
Elissa: I was just getting a drink.  I was just laughing because you were like staring me down..

Ginamaire: And I said, the only reason why are you defending her?  Because you talk about her one minute, and then you're best friends with her like the next minute.
Amanda: That's what you do.

GM: OH!
Elissa: Stop.  Ginamarie. Seriously. It's not..
GM: Nonono..
GM: It's fine.  I enjoyed workin' out with her before she was even HoH. So I don't know what the point is, I can't work out with this girl.  She knows her shit.
Amanda:  Everyone in the house notices that you talk shit about her, and now you're her best friend, up her ass..
Ginamarie:  I did.  In the beginning I wanted her out.  Absofrikkinlutely.
Amanda: This week you wanted her out.
Ginamarie: Oh, you didn't say nothin' about huh?
Amanda: Absolutely.  But I told her everything I said.

GM; Ok, And I said the same thing too!  So I'm sayin' it to her too!
Amanda: ok.. well..
GM: And.. your point? To try to make me look bad?! Because..
Amanda: (still quite calm) Well, my point..
GM: YOUR POINT?!?!

GM: YOUR POINT IS DONE!   Because I just told her what happened.  We had a nice conversation upstairs..
Amanda: (calm) I thought you asked me my point?


GM: SO WHATEVER YOU SAID.. WHATEVER YOU SAID..
Amanda: I'd like to say my point.
GM: ..I just admitted to her, so just like the Emminem song..
Amanda: Don't you wanna hear my point?
GM: (quotes Emminem)   You cannot make me look bad..
Amanda: You make yourself look bad.
GM: YOU CANNOT MAKE ME LOOK BAD BECAUSE I ALREADY ADMITTED EVERYTHING TO HER.

McCrae pulls the still very calm Amanda away..

GM: YOU'RE ALL GOOD. YOU'RE ALL GOOD.  TRYNA BE A BIG GIRL.  YOU WANNA STEP TO SOMEBODY WITH A BIG MOUTH, GO RIGHT AHEAD.

GM: BECAUSE I GOTTA BIG MOTHERF'IN MOUTH TOO!
Elissa: okayy...
GM: YOU CAN'T F*CK WIT ME!
Elissa: Stop.. stop.. stop.. Nothing she says..
GM: G'head!  Bring it on, Bitch!

12:31am
Elissa: Ginamarie, stop, seriously.  Stop.

Ginamarie: Anything I said, I can say to your face.
Elissa: I don't care. At all.
Ginamarie: She wants me to fight.. It's all good.

Judd comes in..

GM: What up, buddy..
Elissa: Aren't you glad to be back?
*haha!

12:35am

Amanda: She's annoying.  Her fakeness is driving me insane.


Ginamarie: (calm) It's payback time now, bitch. She can't step ta me.
Elissa: She's staring at me, telling me I'm talking about her, and I'm like drinking..
Ginamarie: Let's go take a shower together, put on a f'in show. She thinks she can step to me? She just met her match. I ain't little Jessie.


Amanda: And she's saying she's friends with Elissa, after she's been like, "We shoulda got that bitch out the second week."


Elissa: She's like staring me down every time she walks by, and I just cracked up laughing.
Ginamarie: She wants everyone to fight. Jessie'd be happy.


Amanda: It's so fake. Drives me nuts.
Aaryn: Spencer yelled at me in the bathroom. He's like, what the f*ck was that? You don't want me to play?


Andy: She cannot win.
Ginamarie: Yeah, we gotta make a plan on that.
Andy: You gotta make sure you don't go over. You have to sandwich Amanda..


12:41am
Gm comes into the Chair Room..

Gm: I didn't mean to yell.  I know your man's on the block.. My girl's on the block.. I don't wish double horns on you.

12:43am
Amanda and Elissa
Kitchen to HoH

Amanda: Can I Talk to you for a second?  Can we go up to your room?  That wasn't directed to you at all.. When Aaryn was HoH, she was up here the whole time talking shit about you, and now she's so far up your asshole..  It bothers me.  I was defending you, and GM jumps in.. It's so frustrating to me when I walk by and it looks like you guys are talking game..

Elissa: I was just drinking my drink..
Amanda: It's not you.  It's just literally driving me nuts that the one person who talks the most shit about you is doing this.. It's just.. defeating.. to me.  A part of me is jealous, because I'm like, what the f*ck.. I wish you could see the way she talks about you.  I've been sleeping all day because I can't even stand it.. that she can be so fake to you.

Elissa: I don't even care.. It's not like you're telling me anything I don't know.
Amanda: I'm scared for myself.. I feel like you're holding the Helen thing against me when it was nearly unanimous.  And I'm going home because of protecting you.  If this is about sending me home, just let me know, so I can enjoy my last couple days with McCrae.
Elissa: I haven't even thought about it.  Who wants you gone over McCrae?
Amanda: Everyone.
Elissa: (laughs a lot)
Amanda: Why are you laughing?  You weren't laughing the 1st couple weeks.. I'm worried.  I'm legitimately worried. As soon as I stuck up for you the 1st couple weeks, it dfrew a line.  And the fact that you're not sitting here saying, there's no way I'm going up as a replacement, is telling. (paraphrasing)  I'm just confused.. You'd rather me go than Spencer?
Elissa: no.
Amanda: You can be honest with me.  I've been honest with you from the beginning. If you have plans to get rid of me, just let me know.
Elissa: I will.
Amanda: I just completely feel defeated.  I've never felt like this before.
Elissa: Why?
Amanda: I'm confused.. How you can go from one day hating Gm and Aaryn..
Elissa: I've never hated them.
Amanda: Well not liked.

12:52am
McCrae; You guys screaming at each other?
Amanda: No.
McCrae: That's what Aaryn said..
Amanda: She's starting shit as usual.

Amanda: If you want to get rid of me because of Helen.. (etc)
Elissa: I know.  I appreciate that, for sure. I'm gonna go to bed.  But I didn't even think about.. (starts laughing again). I'm sorry.. Just the way you're looking at me.
Amanda: Because I'm worried.

12:55am
Amanda and McCrae head into the Cockpit.. She tells him what was said upstairs.


McCrae: You just have to f'in win.

Amanda: We should go to sleep.
McCrae: ok
Amanda: No matter what happens..
McCrae: Don't even think about it. Just think about winning Veto.

They head into the bathroom..

Amanda: She was not happy I got picked.
McCrae: no shit.
Amanda: I wanna f'in win.
McCrae: Don't worry about anything.. except whatever this is, destroying it.

Amanda: I said, if it's me and McCrae on the block, I'll go home, and she started laughing in my face.  I'm sitting there crying to her, and she's laughing.
**Amanda, what you've lacked in comps, you've always had in intuition.  Now is your time to win, and you know it.

1:05am
Elissa: Thank God she's not on the block. This house wold be nuts.
Aaryn: She knows she's getting backdoored.
Elissa: She came up there.. I couldn't keep a straight face.  They're studying the memory wall. You can cup up to HoH and study it on the screen if you want.

Elissa passes by again.. Laughing at Amanda..

Elissa: You're funny. Your faces..
Amanda: I didn't laugh at you when you were worried last week.
Elissa: I guess cuz I don't know why you are.
Amanda: He's on the block. It's scary.

1:08am
Amanda and McCrae head for bed..
McCrae: I'm gonna f'ing win it.
Aaryn: I wont be mad if you win.
Amanda: The best case scenario is if I win..
Aaryn: Being on the block is scary.
Amanda: Getting backdoored is even scarier.  That's her plan. I can see it in her eyes.

~~1:10am  -- Stretch

1:18m
Cam 1
HoH
Judd and Elissa

Elissa: I'm scared.
Judd: As long as Amanda doesn't win, we're fine.
Elissa: Ok. Don't jinx it.  She's not gonna win.


Judd leaves... comes downstairs, lies to Andy, saying he woke her. They go into the Cockpit.

Andy: The best would be if it stays the same..
Judd: As long as I don't go up, I don't really care.
Andy: If you win it, she would put up like Amanda.. The worst case scenario is for Amanda to win, because she'll take McCrae down and one of us will go up.
Judd: i wanna do what's best for you, me and Spencer.
Andy: People got into my head about you.. It was just scary.
Judd: I was trying to help her out and then she screwed me over.  Who does that?  I had her back over Helen's and then she did me like that.
Andy: Moving forward.. I think it's been good for me being with Amanda and McCrae, but moving forward.. That's why I wanted to be honest with you in my goodbye message.

1:25am -- GM enters the cockpit.

Andy: Worst case scenario, Amanda wins.. then one of us has to go up.
GM: If McCrae wins, Amanda goes up.  She's the only one who can't win.
Judd: Ya'll didn't want Elissa to win this HoH?
Andy; Everyone was nervous about her winning.. But I think Helen sat her down before she left, and implanted that we were 2 people she could trust.
GM: Amanda was really gunning for Helen to leave.
Andy: And it was what Aaryn wanted.. Aaryn really wanted Helen to go home too.

They debate going to bed.. Not knowing if the PoV is happening tonight or not..

Judd: If we fall asleep, and they call you to DR, wake us.

1:28am
Cm 1
Judd and GM
Memory Wall

Judd: I just need to study the pictures a little.. I haven't been here in a while.. Like hers doesn't even look like her.

Aaryn comes through..

1:30am
Cam 3
Bathroom
Andy whispers to Spencer that worst case scenario is Amanda winning, because then one of them goes up.

Aaryn: They're just gonna totally f*ck us.. wait til we're all in a deep sleep.
Spencer: My guess is like 4 or 5.

1:32am
The Quad flips to Judd, Aaryn and Gm at the memory wall, studying faces..


GM points out that her's is heart shaped.  They break down everyone's faces to the finest points..


1:38am
Audio only

Amanda: What do you think Elissa would do if she won?
McCrae: Keep it the same.  That's what she told me yesterday
**that's what she needs you to think.

1:39am
Cam 2
Spencer and Aaryn, whispering in the cockpit

Spencer: I'm good with you.  If I get HoH, I wouldn't put you and GM up.
Aaryn: I was her (Elissa's) target initially.. But she called me upstairs and told me, "I f'd up." I think I'd have your vote and Judd's.. the only vote I wouldn't have is McCrae's.  When Amanda goes, I know McCrae's gonna need someone..

Spencer: I don't trust McCrae.
Aaryn: I have a feeling, if Amanda does win, that it's not you.. I think it would be Andy, to get back at him for voting Helen out.. I trust you.   If I'm up against anyone besides Amanda, I'm gonna go home.  I know I will. Andy will do whatever Amanda and McCrae want. Me and Amanda are interchangeable to Elissa.
Spencer: Just kill that Veto.  You know where I stand with you.  I want you to trust me.  I don't want you to spin shit.  I don't want you to withhold information.
Aaryn: ok.  Judd said he doesn't want to work with anyone yet, but all I know is he wants Amanda gone. I'm gonna do what's best for me.  My main thing is getting myself off the block.

Talk turns to revisionist history of last week...

Spencer: Just listen to me.  Talk things out with me.  We can work things out.  I don't want to control you, I just want to contribute.  I want your game moves to be good for me, and I want my game decisions to be good for you.  OK.. let's get some sleep..


1:52am Spencer and Aaryn have a side hug and head to the Chair Room for bed.. After very brief small talk with Amanda, it's lights out in there.. and everywhere else.



1:59am
After brief fishies, we hear a heavy door open and close.  Then another.

2:07am
More doors clicking.. Every time I hear a noise, I think BB has called Andy to the DR and it's about to start.

**Sunrise is Studio City, CA is at 6:21am, so if they're going to have a night comp, they'll want to allow a minimum of 2.5-3 hours before that as a start time..  It's now 4:02am - Time is running very tight.  I don't think they're doing it tonight.  Still, I had to wait it out... Besides, it game me time to get all those caps of GM..

4:35am -- under 2 hours til sunrise.. no way they'd cut it that close.. ok.. not happening tonight. See you when BB wakes the HGs! :0)



CBS Interactive Inc.







Permalink







66 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn :)

I am still rooting for Amanda and McCrea and Elisse has me totally confused at this point uuggghhhh !!!!!

I am glad for 1-800-ASK-ANDY he is not playing this one :)

aka kfc1229

August 24, 2013 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Karen! :))

August 24, 2013 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 24, 2013 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the update. Quite a night, Elissa seems to be really enjoying herself. Ginamarie is starting to grow on me, what a friend she would make, fierce. Amanda knows better than to attack Ginamarie, the reaction is automatic with her she will come back at you guns blazing.

I would like to see Elissa get POV, take Aaryn off the block and put up Amanda. She gets rid of the biggest threat to her and makes an ally that can win comps. I think if Elissa, Judd and Aaryn would stick together they could win. But, this year alliances seem very fleeting.

August 24, 2013 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

For the love of this game, pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeee big brother, pllllleeeeeaaaaassseee don't let Amanda win this flipping POV!!!

August 24, 2013 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think this will be an interesting week, and I so looking forward to it. I wonder what will happen to McRanda with McCrae on the block.

August 24, 2013 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I think in a knock-down-drag-out fight between Amanda and GM, GM would win.


And I would laugh the entire time, I'm afraid.

I'm intrigued this week. Most weeks, we know exactly how it's going to happen. This week, I have so much anxiety about Amanda verbally fighting with someone. Her personality would not have played well with the head-butting Hantz guy....what was his name? Eh, it doesn't matter.

I really think getting Amanda out will be the best move of the season, no matter who does it. Not because of who I like or don't like, but because she is a strong game player.

August 24, 2013 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks good report

August 24, 2013 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

Good Morning all;

I just watched BBAD an I am starting to read TOR. What I noticed on BBAD was Elissa talking to GM for an hour about how horrible Aaryn is for GM's game and GM must distance herself and Elissa wants to work with GM.

Then Elissa is called to DR and we go to chatter in the house for a while. Then Elissa comes out of DR and now her plan is to backdoor Amanda and she tells Judd in the hallway to get Aaryn to HOH. Cut to HOH and Elissa now wants to work with Aaryn to backdoor Amanda.

So now I wonder if DR got her off the get Aaryn gone kick and back on Helen's plan to get Amanda out. I mean she spent all the time since she won HOH bad mouthing Aaryn and saying she needed to be out and next week would be Amanda. Now after an hour in DR she switched to Amanda.

August 24, 2013 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Good Mornng (((( Lovely Caro ))))

Thank you much for doing such a great job on TOR. I am visiting my dad out in the boonies and the cell reception is spotty at best.

I would just like to say, I really think its crappy the way Helen practically destroyed Amandas game before she left the house. Helen got beat at her own game and decided that if she couldn't stay in the house than neither could Amanda.
Way to go Amanda for realizing that you are indeed the target. And how crappy Elissa and GM are being. They are caught, they know it, and being ugly about it.
Here's to hoping Amanda pulls out the win and saves McCrae and herself and then tells them "put that in your pipe and smoke it" lol

August 24, 2013 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Good Mornng (((( Lovely Caro ))))

Thank you much for doing such a great job on TOR. I am visiting my dad out in the boonies and the cell reception is spotty at best.

I would just like to say, I really think its crappy the way Helen practically destroyed Amandas game before she left the house. Helen got beat at her own game and decided that if she couldn't stay in the house than neither could Amanda.
Way to go Amanda for realizing that you are indeed the target. And how crappy Elissa and GM are being. They are caught, they know it, and being ugly about it.
Here's to hoping Amanda pulls out the win and saves McCrae and herself and then tells them "put that in your pipe and smoke it" lol

August 24, 2013 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Other Carolyn said...

Carolyn, can you please add a tip jar to the text today? Thanks for all that you do. When do you ever sleep?

August 24, 2013 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

So Elissa did show her cards when she was talking to mccrae, and her goal was to put Amanda up as the replacement nom.

Now in the event Amanda were to win POV and take down mccrae , Elissa puts up her new buddy GM and then we see some action. I would assume poor Aaryn who did everything the 3am wanted her to do would be left in the lurch?

August 24, 2013 at 6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm personally glad Amanda is getting a taste of her own medicine. She mocked Helen's tears all last week and now it's come to bite her in the behind. But now that she's in trouble, it's different, right? It's always different for Amanda!

P.S. You ARE NOT getting backdoored. Can someone send these HGs the proper definition of the word?

Thanks for the updates, Carolyn!

August 24, 2013 at 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm personally glad Amanda is getting a taste of her own medicine. She mocked Helen's tears all last week and now it's come to bite her in the behind. But now that she's in trouble, it's different, right? It's always different for Amanda!

P.S. You ARE NOT getting backdoored. Can someone send these HGs the proper definition of the word?

Thanks for the updates, Carolyn!

August 24, 2013 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Every year your site gets better.

I nominate Michigan Man an honorary dishchick.

K

August 24, 2013 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I'm fairly disgusted. I honestly don't know how Elissa can feel that she is any better of a human being than the other people in the house this year. I can't say that I have ever seen a good christian with plans to run a ministry behave like Elissa has behaved. Whether she is being mean for revenge or simply because she considers the person lower than her, you know-someone she wouldn't waste a moment of her time on, the simple fact is that she enjoys being mean. She takes pleasure in saying and doing hurtful things and when she knows she has gotten under someone's skin and caused pain she can barely contain her glee.

So I am assuming her ministry will not have an open door policy. Only people that she deems acceptable or worthy are allowed to get closer to God. You know, even Howard prayed for Aaryn and comforted Amanda when she was crying.

August 24, 2013 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Morning Caro

I like how Elissa comes out of DR and all the sudden "her" plan has changed. Her poker face is terrible. But, it is kinda what i wanted. Aaryn coming down and Aaryn taking out Elissa. If it goes down and Amanda goes up beside Mccrae, the house will explode and Elissa will get a real taste of what people think of her. Should be fun

August 24, 2013 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Good morning Carolyn. I'm sorry you had to stay up, again. Well Amanda, if you're going to win one this would be the one to win. And the way people are beating the odds, she probably will. Now what kind of comp will they make it to favor her? Just kidding!

August 24, 2013 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Thats quite a team. GM and Elissa

August 24, 2013 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Amanda reads them like a book. If she leaves, I will miss that. How she just went into the kitchen and knew what was up

August 24, 2013 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

"She said she came in second in the HOH! I'm like, nobody cares about fu*king second, you idiot."

said by the same girl who let out a war cry and dumped out a beverage in memory of her deceased homey...I mean her evicted homey, Nick after winning second place in a group challenge Have/Have Not competition.

August 24, 2013 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

The plan was for Aaryn to go. Elissa has no poker face. She 100% was targeting Aaryn until around 10:30 last night. Then it miraculously changed after that, as Andy described, really long DR.

Elissa thinks Amanda is upset now, wait till she is on the block. I dont think she is going to be laughing then

August 24, 2013 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Jovany Barreto News said...

Thanks for all you do. I really appreciate your hard work. BB is my summer obsession. I enjoy reading the blog each morning with my cup of coffee. *clink cheers.

August 24, 2013 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Samantha1426 said...

I'm rooting for Amanda to just pull one outta her butt and win! That way her and McCrae are safe and it screws elissa's plan all up. I'm sure its just wishful thinking though :(

August 24, 2013 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Chichi chichi said...

If Amanda wins POV and takes Mcrea off the block, is she safe from nomination. Or can the POV winner be nominated?

August 24, 2013 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Because I know there are a lot of Elissa fans, I want to explain what my issues are with her.

Last night, less than an hour before BD Amanda went into effect, Elissa called GM up to HOH to trash Aaryn. She wanted GM to be aware that Aaryn doesn't care about her and in fact talks crap about her all the time. She told her how Aaryn talks about GM's eating disorder and said she thought it was disgusting how someone would talk about such personal things. She knew at this point that her real target was Amanda so the only motive was to cause a rift between GM and Aaryn and to make sure GM, who has already lost all of her other friends, knew she had no one she could trust. It's obvious that GM is not an emotionally strong or secure person.

While Elissa was condemning people who talk crap about each other, she once again got on the subject of drug use comparing adderall to synthetic heroin. She has had no problem talking about the drug use of Aaryn, Amanda and Judd all season basically comparing them to addicts. Are they? I don't know, but their medication is prescribed and monitored so it's still a pretty crappy thing to keep bringing up. She also accused Jessie of being on drugs.

She said that GM's eating disorder was serious and personal and should not be talked about on camera, yet she had no problem discussing Kaitlin's abortion-something that was told to her in confidence.

She has repeatedly made snide comments about Amanda's sexually provocative behavior. I will admit, I would never do what Amanda does. At first I thought she was just a really confidant woman. Then it became cleaar that she is, in fact, very insecure. Then I read that Amanda said she was sexually abused at the age of 3. I didn't hear that conversation but assume it was talked about in the house since I read it in the comment section. That explains a lot. People who are sexually abused as children often become provocative or inappropriate as a coping mechanism, especially if they never had proper help dealing with it.

Elissa said she wasn't playing Helen's game. She wanted to target the people who had been 'bad'. The ones who had said such awful things and specifically the ones who had hurt Candice. All of a sudden she came off as a crusader for all that is good and just in the world. But if she were really trying to right a wrong that was done to Candice, wouldn't her real target be GM. She is the one Candice wanted out.

Elissa is not a crusader for anything. She is playing the game. I have no problem with that. I think Amanda being evicted could be the best thing for McCrae and maybe even for Amanda. But why can't Elissa admit that she is playing the game instead of hiding behind a mask of christianity.

After season 6, with the blatant bigotry towards Kaysar, his ethnicity and his religion I feel that if you can not live up to every word of the bible, not just the ones you pick and choose for your own benefit, then you better check your bible at the door. God has better things to do and the BB house is the last place he would be hanging out at.

August 24, 2013 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope amanda won win, she hasn't won anaything. If she wins this veto ill call cheatting and start to belive the roumors of amanda pre destined winner. I hope not of course.

Go GM, Ayrrn

August 24, 2013 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, all

Amanda will be entertaining this week if she doesn't win this Veto. I wonder if she would campaign against McCrae. She needs to manipulate so she just might. I wouldn't mind her going next week. She's become very boring as of late even her DRs. Helen would enjoy seeing her.

Have a great day everyone :)

August 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

g'morning :) coffeeing up.. getting coherent..

August 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

11.36am on Thursday Cam 3/4, Helen & Elissa talking. Elissa tells Helen that she would put up Aaryn & McCrae, then backdoor Amanda but wouldn't tell anyone that it's her plan.

August 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

11.36am on Thursday Cam 3/4, Helen & Elissa talking. Elissa tells Helen that she would put up Aaryn & McCrae, then backdoor Amanda but wouldn't tell anyone that it's her plan.

August 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

ostriches

The problem with Helen's tears is that she has admitted on several occasions, they are not real. I think most of the HGs caught on after a while.

August 24, 2013 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Cortneechiwa said...

Yes, yes, and YES to everything you said! I couldn't agree more.

-Cortnee

August 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Good morning Carolyn! XOXOXO
Fantastic TOR! Thank you so much!

And, Michigan Man, Thank YOU so much too-for all you do for us! I know you’re working long hours and getting little rest too.

I’m so happy to learn that Judd returned and Elissa finally got her HOH to see her family. I know she was in a lot of pain missing them. I hoped that Amanda could have a turn as well, she’s expressed being homesick and I feel that missing someone you love is one of the most difficult emotional pains to endure; but, it looks like that won’t happen for Amanda. :(

Whooo-hoooo! to game excitement this week! Three cheers to Carolyn for bringing it home!
P*

ps. Caro, Things went well Thurs. The power of prayer is incredible! One more tough one to go and perhaps some reprieve in the fall. <3 U

August 24, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB fans!

As I was watching BBAD, And listening to Elissa and GM talk. The movie
"My Fair Lady" came to mind.
Prof. Henry Higgins takes a working class English girl and transforms her into an elegant, well mannered Lady of English society ridding her of her cockney accent.

Can you imagine GM transformed from a Abrasive, rude and loud mouth Staten Island speaking person!

Underneath all that stuff I think Gm has soft heart.

August 24, 2013 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

I am disgusted!!! First of all Amanda is the houseguest that I hope leaves this week. She is the strongest player and the way BB is supposed to be played is to get rid of the strongest players. Why is everyone so mad about that. Elissa is finally playing the game.

August 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

And everything that Amanda fought with GinaMarie about is exactly what SHE has done to every houseguest. Even if she makes it all the way to final 2, I would never vote for her because she is so evil and vile. In my opinion

August 24, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

ostriches

I meant to add-the misuse of the term backdoor used to make my skin crawl (not in a good way).I found that sometimes I would win a battle, but I could never win the war. Eventually I just gave up and gave in.

On another note-In my frustration last night it didn't dawn on me that there was DR influence in between the Elissa/GM chat and Elissa's change in plans. I think for 'human' reasons it may be in Amanda's best interest to be evicted. For selfish reasons I would love her to win and take McCrae off. But with Amanda being picked to play and Elissa changing her target,IF Amanda wins POV-it does start to make one wonder who is writing the script.

BTW-Since Elissa DID NOT state this plan before nom's and Amanda DID get picked to play, wouldn't it have made more sense to wait until after the comp to discuss a backdoor plan? Just wondering.

August 24, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

It was so obvious when the only person that Elissa was targeting was Aaryn and then an hour in DR and she's coming after Amanda. They know what is good for ratings don't they. They will protect Amanda, is my belief. She might go up. But she wo't go home. This years show depends on her being in the house. I BELIEVE in the conspiracy theory. I have for a few years now

August 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

I was originally a fan of Elissa, as I am a big Rachel fan.
But Rlissa is no Rachel.

I am looking forward to see how much laughing Elisssa is doing next week when on Thursday she is waiting to be evicted

It's a game!

August 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Good morning Carolyn!

I think this is the happiest BB moment of the year for me :) Even it falls apart next week and nothing else I want happens from this point forward...I will remember the one week where Amanda squirmed and controlled nothing :) If she goes out the door, I may dance a jig of glee....go Elissa!

August 24, 2013 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Diana64 said...

I believe right from the get go that Elissa wanted either Aaryn or Amanda to go home. I don't think she all of the sudden changed her mind about that. In all of her conversations before noms she kept talking about how there was a bigger threat than Aaryn.

I think what changed suddenly was letting other people in on her plan...Aaryn, Judd, and GM. I'm not sure why she told them before the POV comp....I think it would have been smarter to wait until after.

It was very awkward watching Amanda cry to Elissa. Elissa has no social skills whatsoever...the laughing was just weird. To me the laughing was more about her not wanting to answer Amanda than it was about being mean. She just doesn't know what to say or do.

Should be a very exciting POV comp.

August 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I still can't get over Janelle being a fan of Helen and Elissa.

August 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We can't be watching the same show because I recall that it was GM that brought up all of those comments you claim Elissa brought up. Elissa just commented and gave her opinion of them and was pretty honest. I thought she was sincere with GM and very forgiving of all the hate that those mean girls have been spewing all season. And she's playing the game with eyes wide open. Not afraid of Amanda like all the others and not afraid to make big moves even if it means her going home next week. It was her plan all along to target Amanda and not Aaryn but she wanted to see Aaryn squirm. Just my take in it.

August 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loving my Live Feeds from BBDish :) I think Elissa is brilliant in how she is doing this. She is pitting houseguest against houseguest to make sure they all think they are in alliance with her instead of each other. I am sure Amanda has been her target all along. Did she want people to turn against Aaryn so she could feel some pain...oh yeah....I have a new found respect for Elissa! She knows Andy is a liar; she know GM and Aaryn had a chink in their armour; and she has always loved Judd. A and McCrae are snakes and I love to see them sweat and worried after Amanda has been bragging in DR that she is running the game :)

August 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Ok, I resisted getting the feeds until the last HOH, and caved. Last night, was so caught up in it, couldn't go to bed til the HGs did. :( In my perception, just because GM was louder than Amanda does not mean Amanda was not equally aggressive in her attitude and words. And I could not help but enjoy how it has all flipped. Amanda does not want anyone talking game without her or without her being informed. But it's going to happen. It is not only her BB, it's everyones. I know feelings about HGs are polarized, but I am ergged out by the evolution (?) of McCranda. Elissa may not be the kind of person I would choose to hang out with in my everyday life, but I like her and Helen as game players.

August 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Ric Amaguin

Im aware that is what Helen's plan was. That was maybe Elissa's backup plan, but her target was Aaryn. I know Helen put that plan in her head, but Elissa doesnt have the game play to pull it off. She went in DR ladeeda with Aaryn as the target, and came out of DR pumped and all about Amanda.

Doesnt matter. Elissa is playing for second place

August 24, 2013 at 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! It's been a while. I think we're giving BB more credit then they're due. Maybe hearing her own words when the DR people are asking her questions made her rethink her strategy. I wondering why over and over she would say "Aaryn does everything Amanda tells her to." Then why would you not get rid of Amanda? Obviously, she is the one orchestrating the plot. Maybe a series of questions did it for her. I think she truly regrets not Mccranda up. I hope it's a memory game. Then i'm almost certain Amanda won't win. The funny thing about this season is I thought I missed a lot. But I jumped right back in and felt like I missed almost nothing.

P.S - Thanks to anyone who donated to PYPM. We placed 5th in the world at Brave New Voices this year. And lost by .1 in the first ever tie breaker in Semi's. I couldn't be more proud

August 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well said as always, Grendon!
Let's not forget the round-the-clock Aaron bashing coming out of Rachel's sister's mouth.
She (Rachel's sister) is a very rude hypocritical individual. The "good guys" weren't so good after all. (Never thought they were!) Helen became incredibly mean, vindictive, two-faced all because she she was out played.
I really hope Amanda wins POV & keeps her & McCrae safe.
I won't even get started on how right Amanda was about gm and Rachel's sister. I remember reading that she was going to fart on the current hoh to throw her off her game & now she's her lap dog. No more words will be wasted on that subject.
As for Spencer, I can't fault him for wanting Amanda out. He's been wanting her out since week one. Andy's a floater. And Judd is on a vendetta mission. I really disagreed with the whole bring a jury member back, but that was just me. Oh well it is what it is... a game to win a lot of money.
Have a wonderful day everyone!

August 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger ???? said...

Just found your site this week. I love it! Thank you for all the hard work! Probably a stupid question, but what does TOR stand for?

P.S. Go Elissa! So sick of seeing Amanda run this whole game. BORING!! PLEASE get her out...

August 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Timing is everything!

I think Amanda was and is her Target.
She had to put up Arryn, That is the obvious choice since everybody knows she has been on her radar.
Telling McCrae that Arryn was her target was to deflect away from Amanda.
Letting the Hs sit on the Noms was away to feel out the Hsg.
Amanda to her credit figured it out.
With the hs thinking they could be going into an early POV , Elissa had to move and clue Judd and Arryn in. So the the picking of players could be strategic.
I don't buy that her sister Rachael did not talk much game to her....I call BS on that!

August 24, 2013 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger angiehoops said...

Come on.......who cares if one can list every incident and issue involving elissa or what she has or has not said......
In a house of vile folks, she is the lesser of 2 evils. To list her evils is pointless, they are all nuts and rude at this point. Elissa has at least made this game interesting to watch again. At this point I just accept they are ALL crude in different ways. THis week it is Great Game Play Again, and that is what I enjoy.

August 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Jerry! :)

Good morning, Natural Grace! :)

Good morning, Sharelle! :) Me too!

Good morning, Zany!! Good morning, Baby Zany!! :) Good morning, Hubby Zany!! ;)

Good morning, Bressa! :) Thank you!

Good morning, Skeptik! :) Veddy interesting!

Good morning, SoftballMom! ((((hugs!))) Thank you!

Good morning, Other Carolyn! :) Thank you very much for the suggestion! I put it into the morning post.. I sleep in the Fall. ;0)

Good morning, LScott! Amanda saw it coming from the get go..

Good morning, Ostriches! :) You bet!

Good morning, KarenG! :) Aww! Thank you very, very much!! I agree - Michigan Man, I dub thee..


Good morning, Grendon! :)) Prehaps a new line of rubber bracelets? WWJM? Who would Jesus mock?

Good morning, Jumbo :) (x2) They ask questions, the HGs get ideas, it has always been thus.

Good morning, Nancy! :) hahaha

Good morning, Jovany! :) Thank you very much! It's nice to see you in the comment section! ~clink!

Good morning, Samantha1426! :) Miracles can happen!

Good morning, Chichi! :) If AManda wins PoV and takes McCrae off the block, they are both safe.

Good morning, Tiffany-Jade :)


Good morning, Michigan Man! :) I think you need a nme change - Mr Wonderful!

Good morning, Ric Amaguin! :) Nice! Thanks! I'm checking it out now...

Good morning, Cortneechiwa! :))


Good morning, Pally! :) XOXOXO!!! Thank you! And Thank God! I'm so happy to see you HERE! ♥U!

Good morning, Yasmin! :) hehehehe! I've had that same thought more than once!

Good morning, Paula :) Breathe.. :0)

Good morning, Michelle! :)) Happy Saturday to you!

Good morning, Diane64! :) Per Ric - For a very telling flashback while we wait, go to Thursday, August 22 - 11.36am on - Cam 3/4, Elissa tells Helen that if she wins HoH, she would put up Aaryn and McCrae, and then backdoor Amanda, but wouldn't tell anyone that it's her plan.

Good morning, Nancy! :)

August 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, DeborahK! :) Thank you very much!!

Good morning, Angel1! :) I'm so glad you're enjoying!

Good morning, Chella! Welcome back!! Congrats!!!!

Good morning, JuliaO! :) Have a wonderful Saturday!

Good morning, ???? :) Thank you very much! TOR stands for The Overnight Report :)

Good morning, AngieHoops! :)


EVERYONE --- New Top Post! :)




August 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! another long night!!

I awoke to trivia, so it's giving me time to think all this through...

I've been in the chats all season trying to squash the rumor mill (at least in the Dish room, and this latest rumor about Elissa's plans being changed in DR is just another one of those.

Do I think maybe DR might have asked a few questions that maybe Elissa should have already been asking herself, And maybe she actually saw the light and changed her plans? Yeah, that's probably more like it.

I have been referencing a blog written by a former HG, and BB winner, all season when addressing this DR interference rumor, that seems to come up every year...and it really opened my eyes about what actually goes on in there, and why so many HG's always feel that DR told them to this, or that... I would post the link, but out of respect for Carolyn I will not do so unless she says it's OK.

I think all along Elissa had an idea that using Amanda as replacement nom was an option, and Helen did lay out this plan to her before leaving. I don't think Elissa really thought it work though, until she started answering DR questions, and figured it all out through her own answers...

I haven't been an Elissa fan all season, however if Elissa had been the person I've seen the past 24 hours, I probably would have liked her...her talk with GM in HoH last night showed a side of her, a down to earth human side that I hadn'r seen until now. And to see GM actually gain just a little bit of self respect during that conversation, and see the inner person shine through was amazing...I truly believe if Elissa had been the kind and loving Elissa we saw last night with all the HG's all season she may have just been a good enough influence on them all that we wouldn't have had all the rude remarks and comments we have had this season.

That being said, I'm no Amanda fan either...her time has come, and it's time to go home. Amanda missed her shot early on by not realizing how heavily her strategy relied on Helen's, and not teaming with Helen from the get go...with Helen gone, Amanda's strategy went too...With Amanda controlling the HoH's target each week, and Helen selling the "vote for who HoH is targeting" mantra, if they had workeed to gether to selectively pick off the HG's 1 by 1, they could have been an unstoppable duo...especially if noone caught onto them working together. But als, that was not meant to be....Amanda, I hope you enjoy your time in Jury house, dear!

Going forward...with Amanda gone, Judd, Spencer, and Mccrea could get together and work to remove the rest of the house, maybe drag Aaryn along for good measure and "Brigade" her, or even Elissa...Every Brigade needs a Britney after all...lol

Just some of my random thought for today....I'll shut up now and let you all get back to trivia!!

August 24, 2013 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger MarLuvsBB said...

All of a sudden the whole house wants Amanda out. It's BB. Every one of them will cut each other's throat for the win. I like the Aaryn/Elissa alliance, and I hope they both stick with it. It will be interesting to see who wins in the end. A racist or a Marie Antoinette? I thoroughly enjoyed Elissa last night. When she laughed at Amanda, I thought it was hilarious. I'm glad Amanda is getting a taste of her own medicine finally. Like the rest of the house, I want her gone.

August 24, 2013 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Carolyn! Great report as always! I try to look at BB objectively as a game and like and dislike things about each HG. i am loving this week because finally we are getting to see the other side of the house strugglung and the lnes are blurry about what will happen. It is good to see some get a taste of their own medicine for a change. Lying is a big part iof the game and I don't fault anyone for doing it even people who profess to be Christians or whatever religion they practice. A truly devout person should not even consider being in the BB house. If they do it is between them and their God what they do but they shouldn't feel their presence is for anything but earthly purpose. Just an opinion from Another Carolyn.

August 24, 2013 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger caligirl said...

If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones. That should be true of both the house guests and the commentors. Everyone is that house has been hypocritical at one point or another and to single one person out (Elissa) isn't fair. Maybe we should all be a little less judgemental and a little more open minded with all the house guests.

August 24, 2013 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't using the veto to save someone else AND not being able to be nominated because of winning the veto just like having two vetoes? In essence, the veto saves two people!

August 24, 2013 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Check out Elissa's left false eyelash,!

August 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

I can only say the best thing I've seen on BB all season, was Amanda curled up in a ball crying her eyes out ( for once not in the HOH bed, for which she has never earned the right ). Maybe Amanda now you know how everyone else YOU arranged to go home, felt like on the chopping block. You sure dished it out, but when it finally came your turn to take, you cried me a river like a baby ! And hey Amanda, guess what - the other house guests can actually talk game amongst themselves, without you at the helm telling everyone what to think and do. Karma is a bitch. The only thing I want to see is YOUR face when Elissa puts you up as a Replacement. After that I don't care who wins.

August 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Chatty Cat :)

Come up to the top post - PoV Spoiler...

August 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. change of plans.. i'm done for today, but I will break with tradition and do an overnight report tonight..

1/2 a sanity sunday.

see you back here dark n early! :0)

August 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Ostriches, The differences: Amanda did not nominate Elissa but switched the target to Helen. Elissa is cruelly laughing, her best Joker impersonation, at every tun! She's targeting the person who saved her and becoming besties with the racists she despised who wanted her evicted more than anything in the world. A bit of the ridiculous.

Also, Helen admitted twice on camera, once to Julie at eviction, she faked those tears! Amanda is really crying. She's leaving someone she loves for something someone else did, and the DR targeted her. That hurts. Elissa had twice the balls in her tube yet more than twice the balls at her feet.... Balls fired at all but Elissa at a speed that left them bruised. I see quite a set-up by production...Elissa even said she was blood and they did not want to lose her. That DR where she came out gung ho for Amanda was so long that people commented on what was going on.

It's creepy how the Amanda haters want to laugh at her suffering, envision people physically fighting...it's like we are mixed in with people at a different level of evolution.

For those who love GM, she still trashes E behind her back--still with racist comments. 3A.M. did meet again but they are still out for themselves as well--which is the game of BB--they are alliances, not families. Judd still plots against Elissa too...Andy;s awful behavior is because he's "scared to death she'll put him up next."

Who knew Elissa was back there off-camera every night hating on everyone, waiting to treat them like your meanest teacher in elementary school? Andy is ready to wet his pants, tattling on everyone (but whitewashing McC)....McC is scared and has no fingernails left, may start on Amanda's next. Spencer is hiding...knows Aaryn has jumped and Judd...

I'm left disliking Elissa more than ever. Don't like the bashers on the chat and limiting exposure to them. BBUK is on youtube and I have seasons to catch up on...

Grendon, I was as shocked as you--never met anyone who was determined to minister yet failing to set any positive example. That laughing is so creepy. Mean girls I never had to see in schooldays... Amanda and McC SAVED her from eviction...you take them out for game, then you apologize--you don't laugh at them. Amanda told Helen the truth and said it was for game. Elissa lacks the class to do that. She's a piece of work and entitlement issues are only the beginning. Seeing the others take her out soon is the only reason I'll keep checking up on BB15.

August 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

OMG Grendon, just read your 2d post...wonderful! I want to vote for you for something! LOL

August 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below