;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday Morning in the BB15 House

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers! Today in the BB House, Aaryn will likely water the seeds she planted yesterday, in hopes of staying in the house beyond Thursday night.  Additionally, Elissa will do her HoH Blog and Tweets, and she'll get the camera for pics!

What else?  We'll be watching and let you know!

Wakey-Wakey HGs!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!

10:28am
Camera 3 and 4

Judd, Ginamarie and Andy are this mornings participants in Dance Party, BB15.  It's a Big Brother 15 tradition I've really come to love.

Every morning, a handful of the HGs dance like crazy to the wake up music, and Ginamarie is always one of them.

She heads back to bed immediately after, but that 10-15 minute escape into the feeling of normalcy brought on by music is something she never misses.



10:35am
Andy has returned to bed. Aaryn heads outside with a bowl of cereal.  GM gets called (from bed) to the DR.  Judd is meandering about.  Amanda, McCrae and Spencer have been and remain horizontal.  No camera on Elissa yet.

10:37am
Judd comes outside and joins Aaryn on the couch.

Aaryn: What if something does happen from that photobooth session?  That would be cool.
Judd: We took one together. We took one separate.  We did everything we could possibly do.  Everything.  I'm debating going back to sleep.  I had the weirdest dream about spiders.
Aaryn: Eww.

Judd proceeds to tell Aaryn about the various poisons from different types of spiders and how they harm humans.

BB: Aaryn, Judd, please lower the outside awnings.
Judd: I got it.  Don't worry 'bout it.

Aaryn gets up to help with the awnings.

10:42am
BB: Amanda (sleeping), Please go to the Diary Room.
Aaryn: When Helen was doing this.. She was doing it really quickly, cuz she was running, and one broke and hit her on the head.


Judd: I might lay down for just a little bit more.
Aaryn: Yeah?
Judd: Just a little bit.

Aaryn and Judd head inside, him to the rainbow room, her to the bathroom.

10:46am
HoH
Camera 3 and 4

Elissa's up and feeding the fishies.

10:48a Skippy flips Elissa Cams to 1 and 2..  She puts on a little jacket, comes downstairs and makes some coffee..
**which part of "We have an ant infestation" leads the HGs to believe it's a good idea to leave cookies on the counter overnight?

11am
While Elissa's in the kitchen tidying, Aaryn tosses her undies across the room, and has a shower.

Judd comes into the kitchen and asks Elissa if they can go talk while everyone else is sleeping..

11:06
Cam 1 and 2
Elissa: I'm so glad you're back, Judd.  I thank God, literally.
Judd: I'm glad to be back too.

Talk turns to jury..

Elissa: I feel like everyone gets along, except..
Judd: And they were even a little bit better yesterday.
Elissa: Oh, I meant everyone in jury.

Judd goes outside to wait for Elissa while she fixes her coffee.

11:10am
Backyard
Cam 1 and 2

Elissa: I missed you so much!  How good is it gonna feel to send someone home who doesn't even like Big Brother.. wanted to be on the Real World.
**aaryn.

Elissa: Amanda's not close to anyone.  She'll just look you in the face and lie straight to your face.  She apologized to me last night for what she did, and then she was making up more lies.. Then she was making up more lies about Ginamarie.  She's like, you know GM's not gonna vote out Aaryn.  If Andy stays, it's because of McCrae and I.
Judd: Before she started blowin' the horn at you, she was blowing it out here, and I kinda felt like it was targeted at me.   She better not do that towards me. She'll regret it.  She'll be crying.  I told McCrae..
Elissa: I can't believe McCrae's not ashamed of her. (paraphrasing) Wouldn't you be ashamed if you were hooking up with someone like that on tv?  If it were a guy, it would be funny, but the things she was saying were not game related.
Judd: People thought she was related to Evel Dick.
Elissa: She does look like him.  I think it's funny, now that her botox is wearing off, her eyes are like..

Judd: The funny thing is, GM said, she's wasting her breath, Elissa's got her headphones on..
Elissa: I was just thinking she's crazy.. and then to think she can apologize the next day..
Judd: She talked about your husband.. Did she talk about your kid?
Elissa: Yes.  And then she was upstairs talking about how my husband would love her.  I don't think any man with class or character would like someone like that.  My husband would be mad if I even stuck up for myself.  He'ds be like, why would you even waste your breath on them?  I just look at her for who she is..

This is ongoing..

11:20-11:30am
Elissa: Gosh, I with Aaryn had done The Real World.
Judd: How excited are you that you've already beat Rachel on her first season?  You gonna brag about it to her?
Elissa: Oh yeah.

Talk turns to BB12.. then Survivor.. Once Elissa hears they have to pee (and more) in the woods, her desire to be on the show goes away.

11:38am
Elissa: Do you think Andy trusts McCrae and Amanda?
Judd: He's gonna act like it..
Elissa: Good.
Judd: He's been doin' a good job fakin' it.
Elissa: I know he's mad at me too.  When I was talking to him yesterday, he rolled his eyes.
Judd: Were they around?
Elissa: Yep.
Judd: Maybe it was just for show.  No matter which one you put up, they'd be safe.

Elissa: Amanda's trying hard with Ginamarie.. Hard.. Amanda is so weird and gross.
Judd: I almost feel bad for her..
Elissa: She's a horrible person though.  She is mean and gross.
Judd: I feel bad when she gets out of here.  I would never hire someone like that.

Talk turns to Aaryn..

Elissa: She's been cooking for everyone.  Yesterday she stuck her bathing suit up her butt like a thong.. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to hook up with you.
Judd: She can use me if she wants. I'm still voting her out.

11:43am
Andy comes outside and joins Elissa and Judd for a few minutes.
Talk turns from light Jessie bashing (about wanting to be on BB to further an acting career), to the wake up music this morning.

11:51am

Elissa: I felt so horrible doing it, Andy.  I just wanted you to see how Amanda and McCrae really are.  I'm so sorry.
Judd: Ginamarie woulda been safe too.
Elissa: I just feel like, Ginamarie doesn't have clout in the house, and you do.
Judd: I love gm.
Elissa: me too.  I love her so much. But where I would listen to what she says, I know Amanda and McCrae wouldn't. I'm gonna make eggs.  Do you guys want me to make you eggs?

Andy goes back inside.

Talk turns to Ginamarie's explosion on Candice during her eviction.

Elissa: When she said that stuff about ___, I missed it.
Judd: I'm scared about her and Candice..
Elissa: I didn't hear her say it.. and there was so much going on..
Judd: There was so much chaotic screaming going on..
Elissa: Imagine, like your mom.. It breaks my heart.. It kills me.  Can you imagine?  It's just hurtful.
Judd: Her mom was really young when she gave her up.. She was raised by a good family.
Elissa: Being a mom, it's like the deepest connection.  You don't even know what love is until you have a baby.. I feel like she's overcome so much.  I know when I look at my little boy.. You have a great family, so you don't realize how deep of a wound it is to have parents that aren't exactly what a family should be.
BB: Elissa, please go to the Diary Room.
Elissa: I feel pain for her.
Judd: I felt bad for her, but she's got a really good family.. as long as she knows that.
Elissa: I don't think either one of them is justified.. I just think the things she's overcome are huge.

11:59a
They go inside.

Elissa: Thanks for sitting with me.  You don't want eggs or anything?
Judd: No thanks. I think I'm gonna go lay down.
Elissa: I need to brush my hair really quickly.


Noon - Judd lays down for a nap.  Aaryn's in the downstairs bathroom blowdrying her hair..

12:20pm  NO change in the last 20 minutes.  This is looking like a good time for a quick break.. I'll be back by 2pm BBT with a new top post.  Please mind the critters while I'm out.  Ya just never know with this bunch!

CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







41 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have said it before and will repeat it here once again. McCrae is the best floater to ever play the game. He has won nothing, masterminded nothing, schemed with no one. His vast vocabulary consists of yeah, yeah, I know, mmm hhmmm, yeah, for sure, that would be awesome, yeah.... McCrae is a bore.

I am hoping GM continues to work with Elissa and GM wins the next HoH if only for the fact that Amanda would come completely unhinged if it happened. I might be a bit evel myself lol...

August 27, 2013 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I waited so I didn't get got. My Get Got Score is way under par for the year.

Carolyn you would have to ban my IP address to keep me away and I'd still show up. I have my ways. :-p

Nora is a very mild example of what you endure every day and I remember that every year as it gets closer to the end and people have chosen their favorite for whatever reason, they can get so belligerent in defending their chosen one. That's one out of how many daily and probably Finale week it is how many per hour?

Everyone knows from my posts I don't like either one of them or anyone else in the cast this year so I can look at it with more fairness than some. You have a right to blog your opinions but you seldom if ever do. You may add a ** to the blog to express something but it's never something nasty and evil. It's usually something that you find humor in and just want to share. I always enjoy those.

But I am glad you post and respond to your haters if it's kept clean as that one was. They deserve to see a response just as we deserve to see how difficult some people can make your job. It hopefully opens some eyes of the silent ones or those that never get published because you know they are out there reading no matter what they say about never returning.

Oh, and my Weave post. I forgot to add ♫'s all over the page and forgot to sign it also. So...

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

everyone: take some and scatter them about wherever needed. ;-)

::oo))
GaYToRGaYToR

August 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Propman said...

Good Morning Carolyn. I just wanted to take a moment to say hi. I created this account last week so I could thank you for what you do. I've been lurking for a few years here, and can't imagine reading another blog. Your tracking and the comments from the other participants, make watching the show and the feeds all that much more enjoyable. I just wanted to say that it's kind of obvious that you have been getting battered the last few days and I hope that doesn't stop you from doing this. Anyway, please keep it up.

Fwiw, I have been an Amanda fan from the first week. I too am a bit turned off by the harshness of her behavior, but it's all in the game. I'm finding myself getting resigned to Amanda and/or Mcrae leaving, and so I'm trying to weigh my feelings on who I will root for once this happens.

It should be a fun next few weeks.

Cheers

August 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, MattU! :0)

August 27, 2013 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

So I need to mention to Grendon that I am 100,000% addicted to Big Brother Australia!! Completely caught up too! It is really great. I think I like the concept of the American version better, in that there is more gameplay because the players decide who is evicted, but I defintely like the cast of BBAU. They are all lovely blokes, who genuinely care for one another and want to share the experience with each other. Which I guess is easy to do when the people in the house don't ultimately control your fate.
It's crazy to me too that they don't even get to form true alliances or talk about who they are evicting, yet it all works and is very interesting.

So thanks to Grendon for giving me the direction to find it!!!

August 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What would be even more interesting is if they figured out a way to keep Aaryn,then the four girls get together and go after the guys.
Figure the odds of that!

August 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Matt U

You forgot, "I dunno". In his defense, he did win the first week, it just seems so long ago it's almost forgotten.

Carolyn

Just out of curiosity, with the exception of Elissa and maybe Candice (I'm trying to remember what she wore) it seems everyone has a very limited wardrobe this year. Not just the obvious, like McCrae's pajamas and Judd's bear shirt, pretty much everyone.

Britney always had different things to wear last year. Have they changed the rules, did all of these HG's think they would be voted out after a week or is Brit just so tiny she could fit a lot more into her suitcase?

August 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

Aaryn's overuse (and misuse) of the word "legitimately" drives me insane. Anyone else notice that? LOL

August 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

a very mild example.

August 27, 2013 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Mmmmm hmm dido!

August 27, 2013 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Im sad to see Aaryn go. Guess that makes me a bad person

August 27, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Shannon C said...

Carolyn,

Thank you as always for what you do. I have never felt that if a persons opinion don't match yours, you will not post. You just make sure that we are all nice to one another while posting, which is what makes this site great. It is also what has helped me feel welcome here, no matter how much or how little I post. Thank you for that!

GaYToR, I loved your post this morning! You always have a way of making me look at things differently than I might have.

Grendon, I agree with you as well. I think we do all need to step away sometimes.

I posted this in the last update - so reposting here!

Bye for now everyone!
Shannon

August 27, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Diana64 said...

Good morning, Carolyn.

You said, "Good morning, Diana64 :) I could be wrong, but my gut says Andy throws this HoH"

I agree that would be his best move. The only reason I can think he might not throw it is if he gets nervous and wants to make sure he's safe. Or if he's concerned that not only does America think he's a floater but that the houseguests will think that too and not vote for him.

He has his bases covered really well so I think it is his best move is to throw it and embrace that he is a floater and that he's played that strategy brilliantly so far.

August 27, 2013 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Diana64 said...

Lulu and Grendon,

I also watch BBAU and LOVE their cast. I often wonder if a "Ben" would be able to handle being on the US version. Love him.

I also follow BBUK...I'm really intrigued by the fans in the audience of that show. They are so vocal with their booing and chanting about who they want out. You would have to have some thick skin to be able to take that coming out of the house.

And I watched BB Canada this year. Very much like the US version.

Okay...now it just seems like I have no life...but really I do...I have to get back to work now. ;-)

August 27, 2013 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Matt, you crack me up. But then again, his lifelong desire is to be a pizza delivery boy...

August 27, 2013 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

There's more of Elissa's kind-hearted, accepting kindness. Gosh we are lucky she took time out of her busy life to show us all what a superior being looks like

August 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Matt, you crack me up. But then again, his life long desire is to be a pizza delivery boy

August 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Samantha1426 said...

Since Amanda and elissa's conversation where they apologized to one another, has Amanda said anything nasty about elissa? I don't have the feeds and I'm not sure if I missed something that has been posted.
IMO, seeing elissa sit there after what was said last night saying Amanda is weird and gross and a horrible person, etc. Goes to show she wasn't being sincere, while I truly feel like Amanda was.

August 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jbcr -- Thank you very much!!

DonnaW - Definitely the tip jar. Thank you for asking.

August 27, 2013 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

@Diane64
I often wonder about a Ben type on the US version too!! I think his shyness wouldn't bode well in a game that requires social skill...not that BBAu doesn't require some social skill, but not nearly as much, since it's the public who votes, and he is so endearing to the public.
I definitely need to check out BBUK, do you get that on Youtube, as well?
And I can totally see you having a life, because I watch far too much television, work 2 jobs (full time Mon-Fri and part time Sat and Sun), exercise 5 days a week, cook dinner every night, and have a great social life...so I think we are ok!!! lol

August 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gaytor I love your comments. I may not always agree but I am always entertained. I would love to be with you in New Orleans this weekend but that is not in the cards this summer. Is the atmosphere anything like Mardi gras. We were there four years ago and loved it.
Carolyn so sorry for the pressure you have to endure. I can't imagine I am always shocked at how low people can go. That is the reason I don't get the feeds or go to chat rooms. I believe at one point when Shelly and jordon were together I realized I was responding more to the chatters than the real game. I didn't like me so I changed my behavior by not being a part of the insanity. I much prefer your rules and regulations. They keep us all respectful of each other. That's not to say there are a few commenters I would like to have a debate with but I know how dangerous debates can be so I don't even try.

I hope things get better for you soon

August 27, 2013 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Hey gang,

Every year it amazes me the torture the girls to to their hair. No wonder they have to have weaves....they yank, pull, color, flat iron, curl....I'm surprised they are not bald!

Who has time for that? (It would cut into my BB time)

Sorry you are having a tough season Carolyn. Thanks for being the filter,and to all the rest of my fellow dishers thank you for the comments. I can watch the feeds and still miss so much, you would think after all these years I would be at "super fan" status. I tend to dump most of the past seasons from my memory and I still need skittles to help me with the votes....hahahaha

SandraB

August 27, 2013 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Hi Carolyn & other dishers - LOVE ALL! I haven't been doing the comments to much - because of the chats on the live feeds, it has been a huge turn-off! The vileness of some people, is as bad as the HGs, or very personal chats about everything but the feeds. Which I understand when it is boring, but it is to much. I wish they would use the rules from here on the chats.

I love what you do Carolyn - even the snarkiness!! LOL!! You keep us up to date, without the personal crap and "rumors" - unless substantiated. I still have my favorite HGs, some have changed since my initial impressions, some haven't. My favs are not everyone's favs and that is OK. I just cannot take the vileness on the chats from others (I know some came from here), but not everyone came from here. I state my opinion there, and sometimes get told off! I don't do that to others, I just leave or stop talking - though I am afraid if I log out, I will not get back in during the "good" stuff such as endurance or fights (LOL). Grendon thank you for your opinions,and statements - I really enjoy them! I am also a big fan of BBAU - though voting by the outsiders is weird. But, love the dynamics in that house, and they do a lot more activities - and have a really nice house!

Thank you again for all you do, and what others post here in these comments!! {{{{XXXXOOOO}}}}

August 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just saw Jeff on Bold & the Beautiful today! (Thought I'd share)

Maria

August 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all my other BB Buddies

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm not liking Judd too much since he returned. He seems to catty and gossipy with Elissa. Also, has anyone noticed he is always sick or so nervous he has to go take medication? I don't think he ever says he feels good. I know I'm going to be lambasted for this opinion but it’s just that, my opinion. This depresses me because I was really pulling for him to come back.

Also, it's nice to see that Elissa really meant it when she told Amanda she accepted her apology and kinda apologized back to Amanda (this was said with sarcasm). So much for her saying in her conversation with Amanda last night that she never says personal things about people. Seems as if I heard her say this morning uncomplimentary things about Botox in Amanda’s face. It’s ok for her to insult people but it’s not ok when it’s directed toward her. Also she completely lied, or should I say twisted, what Amanda said when she was telling Judd about their conversation.

Right now I really don't have anyone I care to win. I might even be happy if GM won. lol

I used to want McCray to win but I would hate to have to listen to his speech at the final two. It would consist of um huu, I don't know, I don't know, I mean I don't know, please give me the money. In his talk with Elissa yesterday I'll bet he said 'I don't know' 200 times. Drives me nuts.

@Grendon....how do you feel about Judd?

August 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is it that there are 8 HGs and only 3 weeks left??!

August 27, 2013 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Jumbo....I love you! You express my feelings re Elissa to a tee.

August 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Matt U...I totally agree with you about McCray but you forgot 'I dunno' said many, many, many times in a sentence. Or it is his total sentence. I had high hopes for him in the beginning, in fact, I was rooting for him but he has turned into a sleeping, eating, sleeping again bore who rarely showers! lol

August 27, 2013 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm currently watching BB Canada. I love it. Way too many twist to keep up like they can in US version.

I believe Elissa forgives Amanda, but she also feels that Aaryn & Ananda are not good people period. As in they're probably this horrible outside the house. I commented last week & said that Amanda was 'insanely insecure'. Her reaction to not being in control & the way she went off on E proves to me that she is unstable. I know there have been instances of things like that in past seasons, but its just accumulation of things. IMO
McCrae as a super fan will probably leave this house with so much regret. Whether he wins or not. He sat back & let someone control the whole game. She nevers listens to him when it comes to game.
Andy is blah to me. Seriously you don't think you're a floater????

JUDD FOR THE WIN!

August 27, 2013 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Shi Shi

Thanks. Elissa has behaved like that since week one. Its as ugly as anyone in the house imo. I think Amanda went overboard to make a point, but the point was completely lost on Elissa. I guess she didnt go far enough

August 27, 2013 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :0)

New Top Post!

CLICK ME

:0)

August 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Happy Tuesday!!


Hi Matt U! :)

Hi GayTor! :)

Hi ShiShi! :))

Hi Propman! :)

Hi Lulu! :)

Hi Jerry! :)

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi AmiLrn! :)

Hi Yasmin! :)

Hi Jumbo! :)

Hi Shannon! :)

Hi Diana64! :)

Hi Brendie! :)

Hi Samantha! :)

Hi SusanB! :)

Hi SandraB! :)

Hi RonaP! :)

Hi CDiz! :)

Hi Nicole! :)

August 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone --

Thank you so much for your support and your sweet comments. I really appreciate it.

xxoo,
C

August 27, 2013 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I haven't checked the feeds all day. I open my computer to find that Judd and Elissa said Amanda's apology was only for the camera's so basically it was insincere. I think GM made some similar nasty comments. I guess that is why the 'feed break' is a good thing. It's too depressing knowing that your damned if you do, damned if you don't and no one can ever be nice for no other reason than to be nice.

I also don't like 'angry Judd'. The golden boy is a bit tarnished. It's completely understandable that he is not going to be very trusting right now. As for game strategy, he has to do what is best for him. But the personal grudge against McCrae and Amanda has me baffled. There were several people involved in his eviction. Andy thought he was shady. Helen wanted him gone and really is the one who pushed Aaryn to do it that week. Amanda was in the throes of MVP paranoia and blamed him. McCrae is probably the only one who would not have nominated Judd if he had won HOH that week. Judd just really seems to hate them and I don't like this side of him.

August 27, 2013 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lulu

Just catching up on posts. Glad you like BB AUS. I think their show is much friendlier. Our rules make it much more competitive which is more exciting but also gets nasty.

August 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks Carolyn and Dishers!

August 27, 2013 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Shi Shi

I posted before I read your post. Apparently we do share a brain. I am not liking the new Judd at all. It kills me that he is so hateful towards Amanda. Aside from them ALL thinking something shady was going on with his game, I don't remember ever hearing Amanda or McCrae say one unkind word about him. I can't stop him from hating, but I am in no way rooting for him at this point.

So disappointed in Elissa and Judd together and in what Elissa turned the apology into. I have been trying to look at both sides and be careful with what I say. I don't want Elissa anywhere near the final 2 chair and I do not think she is nice. I'm going back to where I started and if McCranda end up next to each other at the end of the game I will be fine with it. I guess I will admit it-I am awful.

August 27, 2013 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Kaycee14 said...

You forgot "I dunno" and "I'll have to talk to Amanda."

August 27, 2013 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Kaycee14 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 27, 2013 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

Yes, others have been using it, too. It's so annoying!

August 27, 2013 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

I don't think the HGs packed appropriately for the weather. I heard Helen talking to someone else about not packing enough warm clothes for the cooler evenings. My guess is that they anticipated hotter weather and packed mostly shorts and tshirts.

August 27, 2013 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below