;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ginamarie & Spencer - Sandy Hook a Conspiracy

Just when you thought they couldn't possibly get any more offensive.. At 8:14pm Tuesday night, Spencer and Ginamarie nullified the deaths of the Sandy Hook victims, calling it all a conspiracy for gun control..  Here's the transcript.

Tuesday, August 27
8:14pm
Camera 3 and 4

Andy: The big ones I remember were the Dark Knight Shooting, Sandy Hook..
Amanda: There was a lot of shootings last year.
Spencer: Uhh.. I've got a theory about that.
Amanda: What?




Spencer: My theory is that every shooting.. even the 2 majors.. Aurora and Sandy Hook.. Whatcha heard about a lot of other shootings?  I think it possibly has something to do with getting gun control laws passed.
Ginamarie: I agree with that.
Ginamarie: I think they f'in set them shits up.
Amanda: What do you mean?
Spencer: There's a youtube video that says..
**oh dear lord.

Spencer: There's a youtube video that says Sandy Hook was a conspiracy..
Ginamarie: Yup! I agree.
Spencer: .. and like it never really happened.
Ginamarie: I agree with that.
Spencer: If you watch it, it's extremely convincing.

Ginamarie: Yeah it is.
Amanda: Well then, what happened to the kids who died?
Spencer: No, no, I'm..  I don't believe it was fake, but I'm saying, this video is very convincing.
Ginamarie: It's um basically, one of the kids..
Spencer: I didn't know..
Ginamarie: One of the kids that died?  One of the kids that died in Sandy Hook? About 2 weeks later,  she took a picture with the president.
**they really need to add IQ tests to the vetting process next season.
Amanda: Whaaat?
Ginamarie: It was.. I'm..
Spencer: You saw the video?
Ginamarie: Yeah.
Spencer: There's some weird shit.
Ginamarie: Yeah.  It's like, they give them money to f'ing hide out, and like change their appearance, and then they give them money.. To pass like gun control, so people be like..
Spencer: Lobbyists..
Ginamarie: "We need to do this gun control!" That's how they like passed it.. Seriously..
**passed it? Oh.. no mind to actual facts.  carry on.
Amanda: But there was live news..

Ginamarie: Did you see any..  And then there was a facebook page for the victims to collect money?  A day before the f'ing thing ever happened.
Spencer: Yeah.. that was on the video.
Ginamarie: Yeah.
Spencer: And it shows like time stamps.
BB: Spencer, please go to the Diary Room.
Ginamarie: It was.. Basically they set up a facebook page for Sandyhook victims, like 2 days after it happened.
Spencer: It was like 36 hours before.
Ginamarie: Yeah.. so they like posted it before.. I'm like.
Ginamarie: ..and they were asking for money.. and then, but, the thing didn't even happen yet, so how do you see this facebook page?
**here, I'll give you an example.. I'm typing this at 11:39am BBT on Wednesday the 28th, but the time stamp you'll see on the post is 8:14pm Tuesday the 27th.. Ooooh.. Spooky.  Imbecile.






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, those two are officially off my list! Guess I'm a Judd fan now.

August 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, those two are officially off my list! Guess I'm a Judd fan now.

August 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

You. Are. Kidding. Me.

I just just I

W. T. F?

August 28, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Just.. Ummm... I had heard some people talk about that when it happened, but I didn't think people really could believe it... But I guess people still think we never went to the moon either, Just Wow.. amazing what you can get people to believe.

August 28, 2013 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I just cannot get over the stupid stuff that comes out of Gina Marie's mouth. Seriously?!?!

August 28, 2013 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Tray said...

For anyone who wants to read the Note I posted on FB back in January about this, here it is. https://www.facebook.com/notes/tracey-lynn-husted/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theories-ridiculous/10151432624616060

August 28, 2013 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger DS said...

I have not posted all season. I am not thrilled with this season at all. But this has got to be the worst. I went to Sandy Hook to pay my respects. I ate breakfast at the tiny diner where the moms were at the next table. The funeral home next door. The memorial tent that was set up with memorials from everyone around the country run by a local pastor on her free time where parents went to find solace and answers. I am disgusted and hope we never see these two again!

August 28, 2013 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I just cannot get over the stupid shit that comes out of Gina Marie's mouth! And Spencer... c'mon! I thought he was smarter than that.

August 28, 2013 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Mndreamerof2 said...

I was absolutely speechless watching this conversation!!!! I have heard of people who believe this, but have never met anyone this ignorant.

August 28, 2013 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Mouse said...

There is serious brain damage in the BB house this season!! Racism and now "stupidism!" These people vote for your president!! That's terrifying!

August 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

OK, while I believe that our government is involved in some shady stuff, this is a little outlandish for anyone to believe...

of course there's people who believe that JFK was an inside job, and that the moon landings were filmed in a sound stage, so it's not hard to see that people could believe this stuff...

Just gives more understanding into the type of people that believe all the Amanda conspiracies this year too...

August 28, 2013 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Breaks my heart, I am sure all of the Sandy Hook victims family members would love nothing more than for this to all be a hoax. These people need help..big time!

August 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Oh dear Lord! These two really need their brains flossed! I wish Helen was there yet.

August 28, 2013 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Simply eating up what "authorities" say without question is what's ridiculous. You may not agree, but here in America we are free to think and we don't have to agree. Questioning authority is our job as citizens. Maybe we should all put on our big boy/girl pants and stop jumping at ANYTHING that MAY be offensive. IMHO

August 28, 2013 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

I do remember a lady who saw a picture taken from hethe original pictures that were released of the victims. Within a couple of weeks that picture hAd been replaced by another child??

August 28, 2013 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger nikanico said...

I worked for the Aurora Police in Colorado for 8 years (since they mentioned it in their ridiculousness) and for them to believe that these things are conspiracies is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I haven't worked there in several years but am still very close friends with so many officers and dispatchers and there is no way that rational human beings with brains can believe that anyone could participate in something like that and kill innocent people to further a political agenda. I have made no secret of my extreme dislike for GinaMarie but I was sort of on board for Spencer to go to the end. No more! I am Judd all the way. Stupid stupid stupid people.

August 28, 2013 at 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy mother of baloney. Just when you thought they couldn't sink any farther...SMH.

August 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

Part of our right as citizens is to be offended, especially at outlandish things.

Thank you Carolyn for posting this. Further proof that do not just post what's popular.

August 28, 2013 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Debolini said...

As a resident of Sandy Hook, CT I am appalled, and heart broken that there are still people out there that believe this stuff. Believe me it was very real, my neighbor lost their son, and as school has just restarted this week, I'm following that school bus that carried a number of those kids and I'm still in disbelief. The world opened their hearts to us, I have colored paper hearts hung in my home from children from all over the country with words of love and support. I know these aren't the sharpest tools that BB has ever had... but this sickens and saddens me beyond words.... Hug your children, love and be good to each other, and remember this is a game, but stupidity hurts.

August 29, 2013 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Idk.. What to even think anymore about these houseguest!!! I am not sure what planet bb picked them from... Anyways! I seriously hope next year the cast is better.

August 29, 2013 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Idk.. What to even think anymore about these houseguest!!! I am not sure what planet bb picked them from... Anyways! I seriously hope next year the cast is better.

August 29, 2013 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger HuntersMama said...

I believe Marilyn was killed by JFK and his brother!! She knew too much. To think that the government would have so many children die to lobby for gun control is absurd!I have been team Spencer, but not anymore. Wow.

August 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Damaris Montalvo said...

Wow, just leave them alone. Those are their opinions. So what? I'm sure they don't agree with what everyone of you guys believe. Agree to disagree and move on. I can't believe people would say their not rooting for them just because of what they believe. What they believe should have nothing to do with thier game play. Thy are human just like you.

September 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below