;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday Morning in the BB15 House

Good morning, BB Lovers!  :0)  Happy Monday and a Very Happy Labor Day to You! As of 8:45am BBT,  The HGs have been told they have 90 minutes til the PoV Meeting!  If this is your first time on BBDish today, you'll want to have a look at The Overnight Report before you dive into the morning. :)

Every blindfolded captive should look this happy...


Please feel free to roam about your world, enjoy your families, friends, BBQs and pools, and relax in the knowledge that we'll be here to update you whenever you need.  FYI - BBDish is very cel phone friendly.

Today in the BB15 house, The PoV Ceremony.  As the PoV winner, McCrae will likely use the PoV on himself, thereby sealing Amanda's fate, much like Kaitlin did Jeremy's so many weeks ago.  Spencer is the likeliest to go up and re-assume his position as perma-pawn (h/t Dingo).



Frankly, today's  PoV Ceremony feels like a formality.. going thru the BB motions, as it were. Unless Amanda is able to work the same kind of miracle for herself as she did and/or attempted to do via game, manipulation and other, less savory methods, for so many others, she is jury fodder this week... and she knows it. 

If you have a spare 35 minutes at some point today, I strongly encourage you to watch Jeff Schroeder's interview of Daniele Donato.   It's more than worth your time.  Frankly, I think it should be required viewing for all BB fans. 

While I'm waiting on the fishies.. Someone asked me about the chair that I got from RelaxTheBack a couple seasons ago, wanting to purchase one for her hubby.   I say go for it!

Here it is.  It's call the Lifeform Ultimate High Back Executive Office Chairand I'm happy to report, it is still quite wonderful.  Beyond wonderful, truly. It is the ONLY way I'm able to sit for hours and hours doing this with the minefield that is my spine:  5 cervical herniations (c2-7), Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy in the thoracic (at T10-11) and an occasionally bulging lumbar.   OK.. that's enough free advertising for them!

8:50am Following this morning's dance party USA, the HGs returned inside the house.. It's sounding like Back That Ass Up was one of the wake up songs.. Andy climbed back into bed.. GM set to feeding the fish, Elissa feels sweaty, so perhaps she'll shower.. Judd goes for a dry shave, and almost makes it to the end before BB calls him to the DR.

9:00am
After a quick change into yoga gear, Elissa brushes her teeth.. Judd returns from the DR.. Upstairs, GM is doing her makeup.

I'll let you know if anyone says anything game relevant or funny any time soon..

9:04am Elissa warms up, jogging.. GM continues her makeup..

9:07am BB calls McCrae to the Diary Room.. I think this is partly to make sure he's awake and coherent enough for the PoV Ceremony, since as the PoV winner, he'll be leading it, and partly to squeeze some last minute DR session tears out of him..

9:10am Gm moves on from makeup to hair.. Judd hops in the shower.. Skippy thinks he's cute, alternating the close up shower cam every 10 seconds so I can't get a decent cap.

9:18am Judd manscapes in the shower on 1 and 2, Ginamarie flat irons her extensions on 3 and 4

9:21am BB calls Amanda to the DR.  Judd is suddenly possessed by Cousin It.

9:23am Elissa comes in from her workout, "nice and sweaty"  and steps into the shower.

9:32am BB calls Gm to the DR.. Amanda and McCrae are cocooning in bed.  Gm and Judd are shiny and pretty, readier than ready for the PoV Ceremony.

9:51am Be vewwwy quiet.. I'm hunting HGs.. (nothin' new in the last 20)

10am
Cam 1 and 2
Elissa's doing her hair.  She asks Judd if he thinks GM's still solid with the plan.  He believes so.  GM comes out of the DR very perky, and asks Judd to come upstairs.  While he's there, Judd gets in a little last minute sh*t stirring to make sure Amanda walks, as if there was actually any doubt.. and to sink GM's chance at her jury vote and secure it for himself.

Judd: Anything new?
GM: Nothing new. I know Amanda came up late last night, and I saw her walking up, but I shut my light off, and she goes, are you sleepin' and she goes, F*ck, but I don't know what she was gonna say.
Judd: Don't say anything, but I think she's gonna try to grab that on her way out. (Nick's hat)
GM: She's an idiot.  Thanks for the heads up about it.  Maybe I shouldn't give them my room on Wednesday, if she wants to be an asshole about it.
Judd: You should let Andy or me sleep up here.
GM: I put them up, now I'm supposed to feel bad?
Judd: Actually, you're making the best game move so far.
GM: I nominated them, but I need a team to vote them out.  Oh yeah. I'm so jealous.  You are gonna marry f'in pizza boy, and Nick is f'in awesome.
Judd: They were talking about how they had sex in every room in the house...

GM: What a dirty f'in skank.  Am I right or wrong?  Now I gotta lay in this bed, after they slept in it the first week.  I can't believe she used the card that I'm jealous.  Shes just mad because I'm getting her out and Elissa's staying longer than here.  I'm jealous of her rlationship.
Judd: I don't know why any couple thinks..
GM: He's so whipped, it's disgusting. It's rough splitting up a couple, because one stays, the other's coming after you.  But people don't usually win Vetoes back to back.. He already won his stupid little veto this week.  I'm gonna hide his f'in hat anyway.
BB: Ginamarie, please come to the Diary Room.
GM: I can't wait til this bitch f'in leaves. F'in piece of shit.

Gm goes downstairs.  Judd helps himself to the HoH bathroom.

10:10am
BB: McCrae, please go to the Diary Room..

10:11am
Trivia! Time for the PoV Ceremony!  We'll see you in a new top post with the PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath just as soon as the Feeds come back!


CBS Interactive Inc.







Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

After reading last night's recap, I must say that I'm disappointed in The Exterminators. I particularly am speaking of GM and Judd. They exude such bitterness about how this season has played out and I don't think they even believe themselves when they trump up their alliance.

They scoff at Amanda supposedly controlling this game. But hasn't she? Hasn't almost every HOH done what she suggested they do? Hasn't every eviction been on her watch? Hasn't her extreme level of frustration this week been a direct result of the shock that, for the first time in over ten weeks, she hasn't been able to dictate the course of the game?

The Exterminators should take heart in the fact that they're getting rid of this season's true player instead of being bitter than they so readily allowed her to assume that role. Because if they're bitter, then they only have themselves to blame.

Going forward, how the finals shake out should be quite interesting. I think that once Amanda goes and assuming Elissa follows her; McCrae is not the automatic 5 to 4 boot. I believe that it will be a free for all with everyone wanting to position themselves in the best possible scenario. GM's comp wins could put her in the crosshairs. So could Judd's likability or Andy's ability to be the rat who is aligned with everyone. McCrae could sneak through. I definitely see Spencer making it to final three no matter what.

At the end of the day, everyone who remains once Amanda is gone will be a scurrying rat with no real loyalty. I expect a season of herd mentality to shake down into a finale of cutthroat parasites. I love it! :)

September 2, 2013 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

This is definitely going to be the sorriest final four in BB history.

I hope the DR is doing some serious "thought provoking" on GM's part, put Andy up and then somehow get Elissa to find out about the rxterninators, maybe then we would have some fun.

I'm sure APG does not want the Elissa/Amanda show to end this soon.

Please find a way!

September 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

And one thing, I think for the first time the edit that they gave Elissa finally started to show her the way the live feeders see her.

Did Amanda really have Elissa targeted since week one, I did not see that?

September 2, 2013 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

In the grand scheme of things, Amanda deserves to go because she hasn't been a good competition player. She has been one of the better "scheme" players in BB history, but unless you are Dr. Will, you also have to win comps.

I am still scratching my head at the edit Elissa is getting. It's not even close to how vile she has been.

September 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Listening to Amanda last night continually tell GM that she didn't understand, that it just didn't sound right, that it wouldn't help her game at all....I kept screaming at the TV....Of Course not Amanda because she is playing HER own game NOT yours. Amanda is so delusional. Why is it that GM cannot do what she wants when she is the HOH. And as for Amanda getting all the bad edits....can't say that I think anyone deserves it more!!

September 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Labor Day!

Good morning, Mattitude :)

Good morning, LScott! :) go hug my Rancho PV nieces and nephews for me, will ya?

September 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Shamrock! :)

Happy Labor Day to you!

September 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger jcsmom said...

I was happy that Judd was the evicted hg that returned, however, I feel he came back changed.... Maybe the few weeks with Candace & Jess poisoning him about Amanda (some prob true, some prob not) and singing the praises of Elissa (again some true, some not) gives Judd perceived clarity that is unfair, IMHO. The rest of the HG have become paranoid, homesick and crabbier than they started....everyone has rewritten history & fiction has become fact.... But that puts them on a level field, IMO.... I am quite surprised he is not on anyone's radar... Despite the unwritten bb rule 'any returning HG must go' .... Oh well, I think Judd's coming back into the game was where Amanda's game fell apart.... I will miss her ... Even tho she made it hard to root for her at times.... I do not agree with a lot of what she said, and did... But I felt she owned it & never stopped playing the game & was loyal to a fault.
Thanks, Carolyn for this blog.... I apprec it & everyone's comments as well... U all make my guilty pleasure, even more pleasurable!

September 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger jcsmom said...

I totally agree.... The MVP twist was designed (supposedly) to make this the season of 'no floaters' but all it do was secure a final 4 of nothing but floaters.... A GM, Andy, Spencer, Judd final 4 will be like watching paint dry, ugh

September 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

I think something big will happen before double eviction. CBS can't possibly let both Amanda and Elissa go....there would go their ratings. People love this crap that is going on between them. Nobody wants to watch 4 boys and a girl sit around slapping each other on the back around the campfire.

September 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

Your earlier scenario was exactly what I said I would like to see. The first HOH of the DE, Elissa wins and nominates Andy and McCrae. POV, McCrae wins. Poof! Bye-Bye Exterminators. I really want Shelley...oops, I mean Andy to go out at the hands of Elissa as that is his worst nightmare. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there is a renom that guarantees Andy would be the one evicted. Especially during DE when they don't have a lot of time to think strategically. Therefore, I vote for GM as renom. She has a secret F2 with Andy so it would be great to have them OTB together. If she does end up being evicted over Andy it could be quite entertaining. She would have immediate flashbacks to Amanda begging her to nominate Elissa AND she would immediately have to follow Amanda into the jury which would irritate the crap out of her. I can hear her now-

"I hate all a yous. Yous is a buncha muthafuc*in liahs. I had all a yous's backs. We was gonna go ta tha end and win this bit*h. We coulda been a dymanic power quadra...quadra...four-thingie. Andy, yous a rat. You shoulda told em to evict you so's I coulda stayed. Elissa, you is a snake. McCrae, yous a sloth-I think that's what they call them slow movin mothafuc*ers. Yous is a weasel Judd. And Spencer, yous a worm or some otha kinda slow movin' pink slimy kinda bug. Exterminatahs my a*s. Yous's are gonna need a muthafuc*in exterminatah up in this bit*h just ta get all a yous cockaroaches outa here. (right before she walks out the door) I didn't even know I was gonna be leavin'. I didn't even get ta make myself look all cute an stuff. I didn't get ta pack. I can't leave without Nick's stuff. I gotta have his stuff ta sleep with. Nick...Nick...I'm comin' for ya baby. This one's for you."

Just for good measure and to pick up where we left off after POV, I hope McCrae wins the second HOH. I want to watch Spencer, Judd, Elissa and Andy/GM sweat it out and throw each other under the bus for a week.

September 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not sure If I would call Elissa "VILE" by any means..considering we have people in this house doing much worse things by far! I'm not sure why you would think they are editing Elissa by any means..I just don't see it...

September 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Todd in AZ said...

For those people saying Amanda is a great player I disagree...she has some great strengths in the game but she backs those up with some very weak fundamentals. It's like a baseball player who can hit more home runs than anyone else but cannot catch the ball in the field. At best he is a pinch hitter. Amanda cannot control herself therefore nullifying all the control she has shown over others...I thought weeks ago she'd get to the final 6-8 people because of this but no farther. Evil Dick, Dr Will and Dan knew how to control themselves first then control others second.

September 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

If Elissa's personality is "the gift of the yogi", maybe science needs to look into the harmful effects of continuously placing your butt above your head.

September 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lscott

I don't know if Amanda was targeting Elissa in the first few days (before we had feeds) but she most definitely was not targeting her when the show started.

Elissa was being targeted by Aaryn, GM and Kaitlin for personal reasons and because they did not think it was fair that she was Rachel's sister. She was being targeted by the Moving Company because they were worried about her having an unfair advantage with the MVP and because it seemed to be an easy first week eviction that woud not cause waves. But then Nick came up with the idea of taking out David because he wasn't part of MC and they thought it was an easy way to take out a strong competitor.

Amanda thought protecting Elissa could be beneficial for both of them. It would give Elissa people to work with that could keep her safe and it would give them control of the 3rd nominee since they thought Elissa would win MVP every week.

The second week the MC was targeting Elissa but Amanda was not. She didn't know McCrae was part of the MC at that point, but eventually McCrae chose Amanda and the Knock Outs over the MC.

The Knock Outs were supposed to be McCrae, Amanda, Andy, Judd and Helen. Elissa and Jessie were part of their extended alliance. Mc, Am, An and Ju had a F4 as the Goof Troop. No one in that group had any plans of taking Elissa to the end. Not even Helen, who talked about cutting Elissa even before they got to the final 7. Amanda talked about getting rid of Elissa eventually (AFTER they got down to the 7 and when Elissa started acting unpredictable) but was never specifically targeting her at any point before the Helen/Elissa nomination because Amanda thought they were on the same side with the same targets and that they would continue to have the numbers for voting. Amanda did not want Elissa out when she was on the block with Helen. She wanted Helen out because Helen had been trying to get Amanda out for several weeks.

Helen AND Elissa had been consistently targeting Amanda long before Amanda went after either of them even though they were in an alliance together.

September 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Happy Labor Day!


Good morning, jcsmom! :)

Good morning, Paula :)

Good morning, Grendon :) ;-) see, my brain works well enough to process complex thoughts after sanity sunday.

Good morning, KatSherman :)

Good morning, Todd in AZ :)



Everyone

New Top Post!

:0)

September 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon, just went to the archives. First week, Amanda's targets were Elissa first, Candice second, she was initially working with the mean girls. The best Elissa has ever fared with Amanda, is "keep her around, because she's a big target".

September 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Todd AZ

Amanda was playing a great game. Thats what makes this game so tough though, it not enough to play great the first 7 weeks. Evil Dick got saved by America or he would not have won

September 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Kat Sherman

They are definitely editing Elissa. There is only 3hours of shows a week. Im sure if they wanted to they could show us three hours a week of Elissa laughing AT people and calling them disgusting and gross

September 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jerry

I don't know what happened the first few days, but I do know all of the strategy and game talking I saw. I do agree there was not undying love or loyalty between Amanda and Elissa, but as long as they could each do something to benefit the other it didn't take long for them to decide to work together. Amanda had some numbers at that point and Elissa had MVP. Whatever Amanda may have said to he mean girls, I'm guessing she was blowing smoke up their bums. The upstairs crew referred to them as the Bieber Fevers and wanted them out. Week 2 when Aaryn was HOH, she nominated Helen and Elissa. Elissa used her MVP to put Jeremy on the block, he won POV, the renom was Nick. That is when the MC wanted Elissa out and Howard wanted Amanda out asap. McCrae was in the middle not wanting to tick off MC and not wanting to show all his cards to Amanda. Amanda worked overtime that week to make sure they had the votes to keep Elissa and that Nick went home. There were hours of conversations with her explaining that it made absolutely no sense to get rid of Elissa. Yes, Amanda did consider Elissa disposable, as did Helen and almost everyone else. She was not in any hurry to get rid of Elissa as she thought they could help each other in the game.

September 2, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Lmao

September 2, 2013 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I could not have said this better myself... you have it so right...
Hope your all loving the feeds today BB fans, because without Amanda this is what we will be watching from now on.
First year now that Amanda is leaving that I dont care who wins.

September 2, 2013 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I could not have said this better myself... you have it so right...
Hope your all loving the feeds today BB fans, because without Amanda this is what we will be watching from now on.
First year now that Amanda is leaving that I dont care who wins.

September 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below