;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 15, 2014

Battle of the Block Spoiler and Aftermath

As of 5:45pm, the Battle of the Block is now underway!

Donny and Christine are competing against Caleb and Cody in what may be a less than fair fight, comp pending, as Christine, whose purple skittle was pulled from Derrick's cap to sit next to Donny, has promised to throw the comp to keep herself and Donny on the block, and Derrick in the HoH.  #LongestSentenceEver

As soon as the live feeds come back and the HGs fill us in, we'll have the Spoiler and Aftermath for you right here in this post.  Please refresh periodically to check...

7:11pm
We're back!

Frankie: I'm gonna win the veto. It's ok. 

Donnie in the Fire room:

Frankie is clean - And Derrick is not..

Derrick: it is what it is...

DONNY AND CHRISTINE WON BOB!

Everyone is covered in paint...
Derrick in orange goop

Well then - that puts a little bit of a crimp in the plans, doesn't it? :)

Caleb: Donny man, you're a competition beast - monster! I ran into that fence three or four times with my head - I didn't get over there to that side but one time in all that mud!

Derrick's turn in the shower - Christine's gone upstairs to shower in HOH.. Donny's birdy-bathing in the sink while waiting for the shower.. and he can't help but smile a bit while he does it...


Frankie: I can't believe Christine didn't find ANY.. You yanked one out of her hand? Are you serious?
Caleb: Yeah, I was playing dirty! I felt it and snatched it.

Frankie: Derrick's taking one for the team, either he or I was gonna do it...
Caleb: Yup. Gotta win the Veto tomorrow.

 Cody: It'll show the bones for the circles lit up, and show how close we were every time, just flying by them.
Caleb: Any of the bones, were they near our side?
Donny: I couldn't tell which side was which..

Well things are bound to get interesting tonight! I'll be sticking around here, listening in, and if anyone's head explodes I'll hop in again. :)

Until then, enjoy the feeds, and mind the critters, and have a great evening! :)
(Happy tears, this time, I suspect. :) )


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until then, if you've been away from the feeds today and you'd like to get all caught up, here are all the BBDish posts since the end of the Live Show last night: The Friday Afternoon Rundown, Nominations Spoiler and Aftermath, Friday Morning Before Noms, Zankie Love Returns, The Overnight Report, It's a.. New.. Week ~The Plan and HoH Reveals, Derrick fills Victoria in, then Speaks to the Feedsters Directly.  What?  You thought nothing was going on in there? Ha!

If you're all caught up, and you've got some internet shopping to do, we'd be so grateful if you'd get to your favorite e-commerce sites from our links:  Amazon, eBay. Walmart, BestBuy and Overstock.com.  You'll still get the same great deals, they'll throw us a little commission for sending you, and we'll get to keep blogging Big Brother! It's a win, Win, WIN! ☺






Permalink







40 Comments:

Blogger FL Girl said...

Ya for Donny. But I wanted Frankie to play in the next HOH. Send Zack home.

August 15, 2014 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

I am ecstatic!!!! Time to celebrate

August 15, 2014 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YES!!!!!!! :)

PS: Hi Carolyn! :)

August 15, 2014 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So excited?!?!? Makes things interesting! !!

August 15, 2014 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger green cat said...

YAHOO! What the difference day makes! I need to put my hope in writing more often!

Love this blog!

kind of funny - Seattle cupcake shop @trophycupcakes has a beastmode cupcake with skittles today posted on twitter.

August 15, 2014 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Kdecruz said...

WTG Donny! Jumping up and down and doing the happy dance. Just hope they send out one if the good ole boys. Should make for an interesting week!

August 15, 2014 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Kasey said...

Hahahaha! Yay go Donny!

August 15, 2014 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey all! YAY YAY YAY YAY!

and I sent Carolyn to bed - she's gonna FREAK when she sees this! :)

August 15, 2014 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

What???? Oh my … here's hoping that Frankie doesn't go after Derrick this week. I'm officially worried now.

August 15, 2014 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry! Hi Lessa! :)

August 15, 2014 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hi Lessa,

Been reading your postings but haven't caught up to say hi. Hows married life?

August 15, 2014 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

Hey lessa, Carolyn has been sleeping through a lot of good stuff lately. Hahaha I remember last week :)

August 15, 2014 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Curler Chick - Married life is good! Lovin every moment!

August 15, 2014 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Glad to hear it.

I've really enjoyed your posts. I appreciate you keeping us up todate. I've been trying to hang in at night but his gang is a late night crew

August 15, 2014 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I wish I could pop in more often - but ya know.. newlywed. :) hehehe.

August 15, 2014 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Next week, however, if everything falls into place, I'll be having surgery Thursday morning, so won't be able to help with the endurance - so if ya'll help Carolyn mind the critters and posting in the comments what she should see - it'd be awesome! :) Then I'll be having 6 weeks off - so I'll be able to help more. :) I think. If my hubby lets me. *L* He's kinda over protective.

August 15, 2014 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Huzzah! It's nice to see Donny smile, and ohoho! What a change of events they have on their hands now!

August 15, 2014 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Wonder if Derrick will really let Vic get voted out. If not he will show his hand I think. Hope Caleb wins POV and pulls himself off leaving Cody and Vic up. Or will Derrick try and get someone else out.

August 15, 2014 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Lessa! Great news!!!!!!!! Wonder if:
A. Not a comp that can be thrown
B. christine sucks at throwing comps
C. Donny was just that good
D. the others were just that bad.

I cant wait to see.
thsnks for the update. Caro is gonna be shocked!

August 15, 2014 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay donny......looks like the karma train is coming around for beastmode sissy and cry baby cody.....love the detonators but everyone is always complaining about zach that house is entertaining because of him....he and donny could turn that place upside down and I cant wait to see it

August 15, 2014 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

Hope everything turns out good for you Lessa. Let the hubby spoil you after the surgery too. :)

And btw what if Victoria wins the veto? #perfect

August 15, 2014 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good luck with your surgery Lessa

August 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Please Derrick win vero

August 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YEAH! Go Donny, Go Donny, Go Donny

August 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks - the whole reason I'm doing it is cuz he decided I'd waited long enough and get it fixed already. Hahaha! :) Silly boy.

The doc asked "So what's different, now/" and I said point blank "I got married. He's protective." *L*

August 15, 2014 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

If Victoria wins POV? I think Zack is in trouble.. He may be in trouble anyway..

August 15, 2014 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Way to go, Donny!!! Even though I want Derrick to win it all, I hope Donny is sitting right beside him!!!

August 15, 2014 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

Beast mode Donny not Beast mode cowboy lol. You should have heard me and my husband yell, maybe you did? :))))))))))). Oh I just can't stop smiling. I hope Zack dosent go home. Oh well, it means Christine is safe too, that's ok for now. Victoria has no right being in that house, but would rather see a big move like Caleb or Cody ( sorry Caro) go home.

August 15, 2014 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger BigPink said...

Christine is the WORST! No redeeming qualities whatsoever. Wish the guys would get her out. Too bad she had to win BOB.

August 15, 2014 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm hoping they break up the power group. I'd like Zack to stay.

August 15, 2014 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

I agree with you Kathy. Derrick and Donny to the end! This also means next week with most likely endurance and one of the jury members coming back in that Frankie can't play. :). YES!

August 15, 2014 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

No fireworks yet - just general angst. Mind the critters - I'm off for a bit! :)

August 15, 2014 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger rockyrose said...

I normally am a lurker....but, with Donny's winning, I just can't help but add my 2 cents.

As much as I like Nicole, I want Hayden to come back. I want Zack to stay because he is the best chance that Donny and Hayden have to form an alliance with. Plus, Zack would never change sides for Nicole. But, for Hayden he would take it seriously. Remember, Zack didn't know how much to believe of what Nicole told him. He would believe it if Hayden confirms everything Nicole was telling him. This could really make the game interesting and give Derrick some real competition.

August 15, 2014 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Donny is an enigma. Likeable but whiny. Knows the game but appears to not be playing

August 15, 2014 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Leesa

If Victoria wins POV... Nevermind

August 15, 2014 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger rockyrose said...

Another thought....what if Donny wins POV and keeps Caleb and Cody on the block? Or, Donny takes Caleb off the block and Frankie puts Derrick in his place???? Then, whoever is evicted, has to play against Nicole and Hayden to reenter the house!!! Nothing like sweet karma!

August 15, 2014 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Bloody hell. Look away for TWO MINUTES...

NEw top post! :)

August 15, 2014 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

They have picked for veto comp already and are thinking the comp might be later tonight? Everyone is playing except Zack and Derrick. Derrick is hosting.

August 15, 2014 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Damn. I hope Donnie wins. I don't think he would risk using it. He'd rather Victoria or zach there over Cody and Caleb - at least that what I would think. I'd love to see Frankie back door Derrick though. I'm only worried about zach.

August 15, 2014 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

hi Lessa! thanks for doing this for us.

i purposely checked in late because i'm scared of what the BoB outcome might be given these dinguses' plan. i was so happy to see Donny and Cackle won!

now let the fun times begin!

August 15, 2014 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below