;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Big Brother 16: Derrick Speaks Directly to the Feeds

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  Just dropping in to share something I missed while bebopping all over the feeds writing the Overnight Report last night.   Thank you to BB9 Jen DiTurno's mom Kathy for giving me the heads up!

Wondering what exactly is on Derrick's mind?  Well, he'd like to share that with you.  Following a talk with Frankie Sunday night, during which Frankie expressed concerns born of paranoia that Donny would not be using the PoV at all, thereby jeopardizing Derrick's goal of getting Devin out, Derrick spoke directly to us feedsters.  This is yet another reason the feeds are an absolute must. If you haven't gotten them yet this season, here's a 2 day free trial so you can remedy that situation immediately.

1:58am
Cam 3
Derrick: Lemme throw something at you, feedsters.  In this house, this is the thing you cannot plan for.  People get SO paranoid. Whatever's gonna happen in this game is gonna happen, and the more you try to prevent it, you're gonna look like the next target.  You're gonna actually come off as a member of Caleb's alliance, and then you're gonna be the next one out. That right there is Big Brother in a nutshell: Paranoia. And now he's got me worrying about it.  And this is all because of the telephone game.  And this is also why you gave us this first mission as Team America.  It's the same thing.  We're literally starting a rumor that we're gonna convince the entire house of within  a matter of days, because it's so easy to do in this house.  This is just another prime example of it.  But that's the game I guess. That's the game we're playin', man. He gets worried, man.  He gets too worried.

Derrick: I will confirm with Donny.  See what  he's thinkin'.  Hopefully, we're good.  And if we're not, well, Devin's gonna stay, and he's probably gonna come after me, and if he does,  he does.  And if I go home for tryin' to get him out, I know he needed to go.  I just wasn't able to do it.  And I can live with that, and I'll be seein' my family sooner than I think, so it's a win win either way.  I hope I'm playin' with my head and playing from the perspective that, if I was watching the show, he would be the guy that I would want gone on 2 different reasons.

Derrick: Not just for personal reasons that he blew up an alliance and ruined part of my game, but he has proven to be one of the strongest players in this house.. overall.  Why would you keep him here?  That's stupid.  He's a stronger player than Caleb.  But if Caleb's up there with Jacosta,  I think it's safe to say, Caleb's goin' home. So.. that can't happen.  We'll confirm it.

~*~
I love it when the HGs do this!  See you at 7:45pm for the Sunday Show Viewing Party!!






Permalink







5 Comments:

Blogger Terraific said...

Oh Caro, you're the bestest! Enjoy the rest of sanity Sunday! Muah!

July 13, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yayyy! Was waiting on this!

July 13, 2014 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Thank you so much, Carolyn, for all the updates! I wholeheartedly agree with Derrick (and David in a previous post) that paranoia is rampant and that Frankie is a huge cause of it. He sure has a knack for running from person to person, as did Andy in BB15, and instead of sitting back and just listening once in awhile, repeats or even distorts what others are saying. He is a super fun person to watch but dangerous.
My hope is that Christine and Nicole will come around and join an alliance with Cody, Zach, Caleb, Donny, and Brittany, and even Victoria so that they can have the numbers.
I have been cheering for Derrick and Donny and had voted for those two to be in TA, because I thought the two of them would be the most level headed and not gossip or strong-arm anyone. I am not of that opinion so much anymore. Derrick is sharp, calm, and collected, but he needs to reign himself in and not be so domineering.
Please let Donny use the veto on Jacosta so Devin, the demon, and Caleb, the beast, can be on the block together. Hopefully it will be Devin who goes first because, I agree, Caleb isn't near as dangerous. He is quite simply in love and can't seem to do much else but look like he's in a world of his own. Although he did participate in the beauty contest last evening.
Now, I am off to my sewing room so I can turn on the live feeds for some entertainment.
Oh, and I will be hitting the tip jar soon also. It is so worth it as it is a small token for so much time and effort put into the updates from Carolyn!

July 13, 2014 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Great job Carolyn! Hello to all bbdishers. I have been in lurk mode but I do appreciate everyone's thoughts. Don't forget the tip jar :)

July 13, 2014 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Camera 1/2 1:59 pm, lots of NicHay cuteness. :-)

July 13, 2014 at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below