;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Ovenight Report

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers!  The HGs have been scrambling since the end of the PoV Ceremony, and they don't appear to be stopping yet.  New alliances are forming.  It's a brand new game.  Thanks to the women in the house, it's also a fun night full of laughter. Enjoy!

After all the craziness of yesterday, I thought you might like a great morning giggle flashback to start things off. ☺ Go to 1:14am on camera 1 and hang with them for about 5 minutes... 


 OK.. Let's begin... They've got serious gaming to do..


12:00am
Camera 1
Kitchen

Paola: Hold on.  I just wanna check if my nipples are showin'.



They move into the bathroom.  Camera 1 follows. Victoria's putting the last touches on her makeup.

Jocasta: Victoria, they gave you a lot of time. You're naturally beautiful. Go!

Christine: We're goin' in the hot tub
Amber: Who?
Christine: Me n Brit.

Christine changes into a modest one orange piece.

Derrick: You goin' in the pool?
Christine: (sultry) hot tub.

Amber: I think we have to do goodbye messages..
Derrick: Tonight?
Amber: Yeah
Derrick: Well, if that happens then I'll do something.. They only show 2 or 3 of em, and they wont show mine, cuz I look like sh*t.

Jocasta: Do you remember Shera?  Shera and HeMan?

12:07am Camera 1 flips to Storage Room.

Derrick: As far as Zach, I don't want him goin' around for a week throwin'; us under the bus.  He said, I was in the heat of the moment.. He said, I appreciate if you vote for me..
Amber: Who's your vote?
Derrick: I'm voting for whoever the alliance decides.  We have to be unanimous on it this time. Think about it, if Devin hadn't put Zach on the block, none of this would have happened. 
Amber: Just be like, ok..
Derrick: He kinda caught me off guard.  He's definitely making his reounds.  Just play dumb.
Amber: Ok.  Thank you.

12:10am
Cam 1
Jocasta: I pulled Zach to the side to talk to him about how he talked about Victoria..  Just to tell him, you don't talk about women like that.
Brit: That's the funny thing.. Everyone started running like cockroaches.. you did this, you did that.. It's hard right now, because you don't know who you can trust.. Some people are here to play dirty and just do not care.  And some people continue to be who they really are.
Jocasta: Mm hmm.
Brit: I felt bad for Pao being put on blast like that, but..
Jocasta: Today was a little cray cray.. You shocked the shit outa me when you stood up, but then you kept it classy.. I respected both of you, because you weren't regular women on tv.  It was crazy in BB history, because no one's ever stood up like that after Veto.  It was crazy what you said.  You were women.  I loved it.  I love the women.
Brit: It's easy to lose your cool, so I just told myself, I'm not gonna let them get the satisfaction.
Jocasta: The only reason it was crazy is because we've never seen it happen.  I was like, what is goin' on?!
Brit: I tried to figure out for day.. I thought, what if he does save me?  He's gonna have a strategy behind it.  My thought was to take it, accept it, and tell him I'm staying up here.  I don't want anyone else ot have to take my spot.  But they wouldn't let me do it.  It took the a day to get back to me.  I wasn't out to screw anybody over at all. I'd much rather go home still being the person I am, versus going home to booing and having to explain to my kids.  My kids are old enough to understand..
Jocasta: My mom was like, Please don't go on there.
Brit: That's the thing.  I'm close with my family.. The people that know me know me.. All I can do is be true to myself and the people who deserve my loyalty.  I'm not gonna play dirty like some people want to play.  I think, deep down, we're all good people, all have good hearts, but we just have different ways of wanting to play.  It would be much easier if they put us in with 6 nutcases.
Jocasta: It's difficult to figure out who to trust.
Brit: I think it's gonna take another week.

CUT TO:
12:19am
Cam 4
Hammock
Derrick, Donny, Frankie, Zach

Donny: I think I'll go to bed. How we s'posed to perform to maximum capacity with no sleep?
Derrick: I'm gonna put some gel in my hair.  I have a feeling it's gonna be a long DR.

Derrick and Zach leave.

Donny: We just need to think about the best for the 3 of us.
Frankie: I feel like.. having.. being.. having tyhe ability to use Caleb and Devin for whatever these missions are is trememndous.
Danny: Day 1 this hand was approached.. and look what about happened to me.
Frankie: I know.. and I know you feel like you were burned by Devin, and he's completely unpredictable.  Zach's unpredictable too.

Derrick returns.

Derrick: Hayden and Nicole did nothing to him, and he completely threw them under the bus today.
Frankie: Yeah..
Donny: I am a BB fanatic.  Let's play that we'res sittin' at home watchin' this on tv.  Who do you pull for?
Frankie: Not Zach.
Donny: I pull for Frankie, Derrick and Donny.

Derrick: If Zach was to stay, I don't think he's a puppeteer.. He's impressionable too. I think  you can manipulate him very easily.
Frankie: Yeah.  THen again, if the whole house is against them..
Derrick: That's why we're trying to figure it out.
Frankie: Zach is not Pao.. It's not an exact correlation with Zach staying equals Devin going.  It's just ultimately about..
Derrick: Who you think is gonna get you further in this game.   Pao scares the shit outa me too.  She'll throw comps.  Tha'ts a scary person in this game.
Frankie: All 3 of us are very neutral.
Derrick: If Zach stays, he's definitely not putting us up.. If Pao stays..

Frankie: I feel like. there are a lot of people in this house playing really stupid games, blowing people up and acting crazy.. I feel like having Caleb and Devin in this house and wanting us gone is ridiculous.
Donny: They wouldn't want us gone.  There's a lot of people in here still.
Frankie: If the 3 of us are voting together, and the 3 of us keep Zach, they'll know.
Donny: I think Team America shouldn't be afraid of anybody.  I'm not sayin' I want Zach to stay.. I'm just sayin' we figure it out.
Derrick: We don't have to decide tonight. We just have to vote together.
Frankie: You don't think when we have a gigantic target on the block, we should take it out?  The only people who'd be pissed would be Cody and Hayden.

Derrick runs through the names..

Frankie: I think the only way for it to really work out is for Zach to make up with Devin and Caleb.
Derrick: Perfect. Get them to make up.. That way, no blood on our hands.
Frankie: If they're still fighting and it's obvious we voted to keep them, I'm f*cked.  I specifically.
Derrick: It's choose a side week.. Here's the good news.  We're all safe this week.  We are gonna have an opportunity next week to put 15 grand in our pockets.  That should be our goal every week. We have to be one of the best alliances to ever play this game.  Not only because we have 5 grand a week on the line.  In addition, our alliance wasn't created by our trust for each other.  It was created by millions of people who have seen us all together, and decided it would be best for us to work together. We would be the most moronic players in the history of this game to deviate from that.
Donny: if you think Devin and Caleb;s got your back more than me and Derrick, you are wrong.
Derrick: In addition to that, yous two are the only ones who can win me 5 grand a week.  You're my new best friends.
Frankie: okie doke
Donny: I'm not sayin' I don't like Devin..
Derrick: That could be the play.  Team America decides who's goin' home this week.  We're not one person voting, we're 3.  Are you ok?
Frankie: I'm just thinking.. Just trying to figure out..
Derrick: If you come to us and say, the whole Zach make up thing isn't gonna work, we vote him out.   We're tryin' to predict who's gonna win HoH, and we can't.  Remember, siding with Devin and Caleb, only Caleb can even play for HoH next week.
Donny: I'm not against anything.  I think we need to put some thought into it and sell it to each other.

Timecheck --12:40am

Frankie: OK.. So that's the play.
Derrick: I agree.
Donny: And if someone from the other side wins and puts Devin up, I don't have a problem with that.
Derrick: I'll plant the seed with Zach that he needs to make up with Devin and Caleb.  You talk to Devin and Caleb and make them receptive to it..  Let's feel it out and work on it today and tomorrow..  I don't think anyone will have a clue we're working together. We're such an eclectic group.

Donny says goodnight..

Derrick: Talk to me.
Frankie: I'm just thinking about the bomb squad.
Derrick: I know you're already questioning Hayden about the bomb squad.  My thing is, if Hayden's going around saying, I'm not in it, do we really have the bomb squad back?
Frankie: no we don't.
Derrick: My game change has dramatically changed since this Team America thing.  We have a week to week chance.. If we can last 5 weeks, that's a minimum of 30 grand each.  I'm thinking week to week.
Frankie: Hayden is 100% Team Zach.
Derrick: I'm trusting you and Donny.. and Donny's gonna do whatever we tell him to do.  Is it better to deviate from the bomb squad right now?  If Hayden's not one of us, that puts us at 7, not 8. What's the play then?  It does scare me that only Caleb can play HoH next week.
Frankie: Caleb will win HoH next week.
Derrick: You sure?  It's as simple as falling off  balance beam.  You're the most balanced person in here.  If you had told me big clunky Devin would won, I'd say you're crazy.
Frankie: If Zach goes home, who is left to oppose us as the bomb squad?

**12:56am --Stretch!  brb

Returning to the hammock, Caleb has joined them and he's telling them a dream he just had.

Frankie: We were just trying to figure out how insane this all is.
Derrick: Zach was actually talking about you.. in a good light.. Surprised the shit outa me.
Caleb: I have nothing to say to him.  Maybe some cats would wanna keep a hood rat aruond, but not a lion.

Frankie: What if we don't have the numbers to get him out?  Hayden makes me nervous.  The jury's out on him.
Caleb: He wants to be here, and when we showed him our numbers..
Frankie: Do we definitely have all those people?
Caleb: Yes.
Derrick: If by chance they flip it, and we keep Zach, we're in trouble.  You have to plan for worst case scenario in this game.
Caleb: What's everyone been doing?
Derrick: Zach was over here, campaigning a little.. We told Amber about it.
Caleb: What'd he say?
Derrick: He said, I said some things I shouldn't have said and called out some people I shouldn't have called out.. He's like, I just took it too far.. He was calm.  He said, I apologize if I offended anyone, and there's no 3 headed beast.  There's actually one person.  He didn't throw anyone's name out there.  The only time he said names was when he said, I gotta make things right with Frankie and you.  He's like, ya know, if I go on  the block with someone, I'm gonna go 100% to stay here. He's 100% right.  If I was on the block with Pao, I'd be scared shitless.. She's shown she'll make a deal.
Frankie: Would you talk to him?
Caleb: I don't f'in know.  I really don't.

Hayden joins them..  Victoria calls out from across the yard that she's going to sleep.  Frankie gets up to go kiss her goodnight.  Victoria and Amber come to the Hammock.. chat a moment.. Victoria goes to bed.

1:06am
Cam 4
Jacuzzi
Frankie, Jocasta, Brittany, Paola
Victoria continues her kisses goodnight run.. Frankie has relocated to the jacuzzi with Jocasta.

Frankie: No answers from either of them. It's very polarizing.
Jocasta: Wait, so Caleb said the same thing?
Frankie: Caleb still wants Zach gone.  Donny and Derrick wont give me an answer.

Amber joins.

Frankie: God, you look beautiful.
Amber: Thank you!
Paola: I just wanna hang out with everybody.
Frankie: I think it's gonna change every 30 minutes too.. What day's today? Monday?  We have all day Tuesday, all day Wednesday and all day Thursday.
Jocasta: Well, we'll be stuck together all day Thursday.. Remember how it was last Thursday?  They said that would be every week.

Paola: If I go first, I'm not gonna talk crap..

1:12am
Frankie: Alright, I'm gonna tell them I'm going to bed,  It's too much.  It's making me crazy.

They all get up from the jacuzzi and move inside.

BB: Frankie, please come to the Diary Room.
Frankie: Always.

1:13am
Camera 1
Hammock
Derrick, Caleb, Hayden

Hayden: He admitted he went over the top with what he said..

1:14-1:23
Nicole, Christine and Amber ambush the boys..

Nicole: You've been on the hammock for four hours!! Enough!
Caleb: (laughing) I don't feel attacked at all.. 

The girls bring much needed giggles to the hammock. Talk turns to hands.. Hayden has odd ones. Amber has very large hands. Derrick has one longer than the other. 

Brittany: You guys want coffee?
Hayden: Brittany, why are you drinking coffee, why?? When you haven't slept at all.  Ever.
Brittany: We should go hammock surfing.

And then on to L.A. stargazing.. with Donny monocles.

CUT TO:
1:35am
Cam 4
Zach and Frankie
BeeHive

Counting Votes..

Zach:  Cody, Derrick, Hayden, Donny, Brittany.. For Sure.
Frankie: mm hm
Zach: That leaves 3 votes left between Jacosta, you and Victoria.
Frankie: Wait.. Cody, Derrick, Hayden, Donny, Brittany.

Zach: Those are my guaranteed 5.  And then the 2 on the other side are Amber and Caleb.

Zach; There's 3 votes left..
Frankie: More than that.  There's 5 votes left.  I'm gonna say Jacosta you don't have and Victoria you don't have.
Zach: I don't think so either.  Agreed. It's gonna be 8-4.  Christine and Nicole are goin' my way.  That's 7.  You're the only one left.  I need your vote.
Frankie: I know..
Zach: You know, if I'm in jury, you have a guaranteed vote.
Frankie: I know..
Zach: You know for a fact, you're making it to final 4.  You know for a fact.  You're the smartest person in this house..
Frankie: (laughing) I can't believe I'm the swing vote.
Zach: You are, dude, you are.  And the worst would be if you don't vote for me, and it comes down to a tie.  And then Id kill myself.

Frankie: Is there a way it could look like it wasn't me?  What if Victoria voted for you?
Zach: For me? 
Frankie: To stay.  I'm saying, what if she does not vote for you to stay, and I do, but I say I didn't and that it was Victoria?
Zach: That would be ok..
Frankie: Or Jocasta?  s there a shred of possibility?
Zach: I think they're 50/50..
Frankie: Ok, so there's possibility.  OK.. But I have to play as if I'm trying to get you out.
Zach: Fine.  If you want to pretend we're not friends..
Frankie: No, no, no.. That's not good for my game either.  Everyone has to see me as being in everybody's.. I'm gonna have to tell people that I don't want you in this house.
Zach: OK.. But don't tell the swing votes. 
Frankie: Basically I'm just telling Caleb, Amber and Devin.
Zach: I'm gonna campaign to Victoria, Jacosta, Nicole and Christine.. If they all go my way, and it goes 10 to 2, then you're f*cked.
Frankie: Are you happy that all of this happened?
Zach: I feel amazing, dude.
Frankie: This is exactly what you wanted..
Zach: Not just for my game.. I'm tired of Devin's bs.
Frankie: I watched it all happen, and I'm thinking, is there anything I could've done to prevent this?
Zach: You could have said anything you wanted, and I still..
Frankie: And same for Devin..

1:39am -- This is ongoing.  If you'd like to catch it on flashback, go to 1:39am on camera 3 or 4.

 CUT TO:
2:01am
Cam 1
Hammock

Caleb: Over half the house.. No one's ever done an 8 person alliance and made it to jury. I think we saved it.
Derrick: If Hayden's on board. If Frankie's right, and he's not, that means he's told other people. There's no way to know. Take him at his word.  If he has, there's no way of fixing it anyway.
Caleb: You can deny..
Derrick: When it came out earlier, I was like, it wasn't an alliance, it was a one week deal.  Brittany's sittin' pretty right now.  I hope Devin's not trying to win her over.  She's feelin' you more than Devin.
Caleb: Feelin' me?
Derrick: She was hittin' on you earlier.
Caleb: That's not gonna pan out.

CUT TO:
Cam 3
2:05am
Pool Table

Christine: When I asked her today if Cody was too young for her..
Brit: I have a 6-7-8 rule..
Nicole: 6-7-8?
Brit: 6 foot, 7 figures and 8 years older.
Nicole: 7 figures?!
Christine: A millionaire?!
Brit: I thought it sounded funny..
Nicole: You could find a millionaire.
Brit: But then they're 100 pounds overweight, bald and horrible.. and you go to bed 3 bottles down, because you don't wanna go to bed.
Christine: Oh my God.. That's so horrible!

Brit: I just wanna be able to do drive thru like twice a week?
Christine: What do you man, drive thru?
Brit: Like Taco Bell.


Brit: I'm just kidding.
Nicole: Wait, what?
Christine: Brittany has officially lost it.

Victoria comes over...

Victoria: You guys are so hyper right now.
Nicole: ♫We are hyper! ♫We are hyper! ♫We are piper..

Christine: hehehe
Nicole: Hahahahaha!

2:13am
Cam 3
Nicole's teaching Brittany how to do a cartwheel..Then Amber gives it a whirl.. And some handstands from Christine.. Lots of laughs all around.

2:16am
Cam 1
Hammock
Derrick, Frankie, Victoria, Caleb
The mood on the hammock has lightened as well, courtesy the spirit squad's visit earlier.. Chatter about BB tattoos and where to put them, going to Vegas together after the show.. Party at Frankie's mom's house.. Protrayals on tv..

Frankie: There's a handstand competition and truth or dare going on over there while you're here.  Caleb wants to play! Don't start.

Talk turns to slop.  Derrick thinks they'll be off of it by midnight Wednesday, so they can get a good night sleep before the HoH Comp, and be well fed.

2:30am
Camera 1
Brttany and Amber
Prank Time

Amber: Should we melt it on them?
Brit: Yes.
Amber: Where are the boxers?

Brittany puts a pair of boxers in the microwave.  They cause a spark..

Brit: Somebody had like metal weiner..
Amber: Nicole, did you hear what we're doin'?
Nicole: No, what?

Amber: We're gonna melt chocolate on here (the boxers) and leave it on Victoria's bed.  And we're gonna leave these by one of the guy's beds.
Nicole: With poo?
Amber: Yeah.  Their mine, so I don't really care.
Nicole: Is it chocolate?
Amber: Yeah, the Crackle kind. 
Nicole: Wait.. where does she sleep?
Amber: in the Have Not room.  She's the only girl we know that would freak out.

2:32am
Cam 1
Christine comes back in.

Christine: They're playing truth or dare with kissing.
Brit: I'm not playing that.
Amanda: I wanna watch.
Derrick: We're so juvenile..
Nicole: I'd rather it just happen.

Hayden gets suspicious of the girls and goes stomping around the house trying to figure out what they've done..
Hayden: What are you guys doing? What's happening?
Brit: No clue what you're talking about..
Hayden: I don't understand what the joke is.
Amber: There's no joke.
Hayden: Oh, there's a joke.. if there's laughing and talking and smirking..

Christine comes inside..

Christine: I think me n Nicole actually have a crush on each other now.  Like as more than friends.

2:36am
Camera 1
Christine heads into the Storage Room with Frankie..
Frankie: Where's your head at now? The only thing is, everyone's knuckling up for ZAch.
Christine:  Everyone?
Frankie: Except for Amber, Caleb.. Jocasta.  Hayden and Nicole, they're on the other side. I spoke to Donny.  Donny wants him to stay.
Christine: Really?
Frankie: He can see pros and cons to both.  We are in a unique position.  I'm trying to figure if there's a way we can convince people we didn't vote the way we voted.
Christine: I've been thinking about that.
Frankie:  I think there's a couple different ways. I think one is having.. like one of the swing people, that is on the fence, like a Donny, Victoria even, kind of.. Who can we really throw under the bus?
Christine: I feel like Jocasta.
Frankie: But the thing is, regardless of what happens, to the right people, we supported them. 


2:39am Amber comes in.  Frankie and Christine dissolve into giggles, declare themselves giddy and possibly soul mates. And they're out.

CUT TO:
2:40am
Camera 4
Have Not Room
Derrick and Zach

Zach: My target is standing right there.
Derrick: And he can't say nothin'.
Zach: Right.
Derrick: Your bullet points.. don't let them.. Your second point: My target is right there, and I'm physically, mentally and socially more capable than Paola.  That's it.  You're sayin', you're not my targets.  I'm goin' after him.  She may be too, but she can't get him out.  I can.  Who do you want here?
Zach: And I have a much bigger target on my back.
Derrick: You have to say this before Thursday.. You guys are not my target.  I wanna get Devin out.  You keep her here, she's just gonna float. 
Zach: I really appreciate this.

2:42am
Cam 4
Fire Room

The Prank..

Derrick: Omg.. Who are you doin ' it to?
Amber: Not you, now.
Derrick: Whose are those?
Amber: These are mine, and we did a pair of boxers too..

CUT TO:
3:07am
Cam 4
Have Not Room

Zach makes his pitch to Victoria.  He's with her for quite a while.  And he's quite repetitive.  Here's the gist of it.

Zach: I understand that you're extremely hurt, and I would understand if you vote to evict me. 
Victoria: But those are personal reasons, and I want my votes to be based on game...
Zach: You and I have our differences for sure.  I feel bad about all the stuff I said about you, because I don't want to hurt you in any way. If you would just use the word please, I would be happy to do that, but you come off very.. mean... to me.. We can work on bettering our friendship.  We're engineered differently.  I'm not gonna change, and I'm not gonna try to change you.  You're a great person.
Victoria: But if something is bothering you, communication is so much better than going around talking about each other, instead of to each other.  Just tell it to me.  Instead of going crazy and talking bad to everyone in the house.  I do love everyone in this house.  I'm not a malicious or mean person.

Zach: I'm not the nicest kid in the world.  That's just the way I am.  When people rub me the wrong way, I might not have the best defense tactics.  I have no excuses for what I did.  I didn't want to hurt you..  I did what I did and I can't take it back.

CUT TO:
3:38am
Camera 1
Amber, Frankie, Jocasta, Paola
Fire Room

Amber: In the game, I don't trust anybody.
Jocasta: That's the same thing I said.. People are saying, what kind of deal did she make?
Amber: With Brittany and Devin?  Yeah. 

CUT TO:
3:39am
Camera 1
Backyard Couch
Nicole and Christine

Nicole: She's so little, she makes me look big.
Christine: I can just see it.. Nicole, who do you vote to evict?  "I vote to evict Pao.  She makes me look big."  I'm so happy now.  I wish I would've told you from the beginning.  It feels so good to be able to..
Nicole: I knew there was something, but it was way more deep. I did not think that the 3 devils were involved.  I'm just glad you didn't tell them what I said.
Christine:  I would never.. never.. I just played the innocent smart girl.  How cook would it be if 2 of us out of the 3 won HoH?

Nicole:  Cody could have a better game play if he didn't suck up to people.  And Amber makes me want to vomit.  Cody is my 2nd favorite guy, but if I told him something, I'd feel nauseous about it, because I woudn't know where it would go.

3:43am
Camera 1
Devin joins them.  It's the 1st time I've seen him tonight. Small talk about the audition process.. Then Hayden, Christine and Nicole make for another must see fun flashback. :) 

3:45am
Cam 3
Derrick's on the double chaise with Brittany.  Both are locks for Zach.

Derrick: Are you excited about the next live show?
Brit: Oh my God, yes!  I think it's gonna be amazing.

They're reliving the PoV Ceremony aftermath..

3:59am
Camera 1
Amber, Zach, Christine, Nicole

Amber says her goodnights and hugs everyone present, including Zach.  Christine fills Zach in on Devin's crush on Brittany.  He checked the rule book to see if Have Nots could sleep up in HoH if invited.

Zach: Poor Brittany.  I feel so much better after what I did today.  I was over it.  I wanted to get everything out in the air.  I was so pissed off.  He just bullies everyone.  It's not fair.  THis game should be played fair.  Just because he's huge??  If you guys vote to keep me here, I will do everything to get him out.  I will scream, I'm backdooring you, if I win HoH.  I really want to be here.  My sole mission, and it's in the best interest of the house, is to get him out.  If you 2 vote for me to stay, I stay.  For sure.  I feel like you guys are gonna vote for me to stay.

Christine and Nicole both say yes.

4:02am
Fire Room
Camera 1

♫There were 3 in the bed and the little one said, Roll Over, Roll Over..


4:11am
Camera 1 and 2
HoH Room
Devin and Brittany

Devin asked Brittany up to see how she's feeling, and because he's crushing madly on her..  lots of big smiles start the conversation.. then we get a rundown on the day..and thoughts on how to best play this season of BB.


4:22am
Camera 3 and 4
Backyard Couch
Zach, Christine, Nicole, Hayden

Zach: Exactly.. and Pao has no chance of winning an HoH, and I do havea  chance of winning an HoH.

**Ok.. We've reached the lather, rinse, repeat portion of the evening.   AND.. he's preaching to the converted.. Sooo.. This concludes the Overnight Report.☺  I'll see you back here when BB wakes the HGs in the morning...






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.
Have I got this straight: Everyone is aligned with everyone else, everyone hates everyone else, everyone trusts everyone, everyone doesn't trust anybody, and the girls are so tired they've got the giggles.

Wow this year is confusing. :-)

I think it's going to be another week before (if we're lucky) we can figure out where these people stand with each other.

July 8, 2014 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry!☺

Sounds spot on to me! hehehe

July 8, 2014 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Hello

I like everybody, love Donny, but I really do not like America's alliance. Its completely forced and unnatural. I also dont want to hear how much America loves them 50 times a day. It seems to me that Frankie isnt feeling the alliance at all

July 8, 2014 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Gotta give Caleb credit for trying. Amber is probably just too tall for him

July 8, 2014 at 5:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Yesterday, what was bothering me was not bbdish, it was twitter. In the last 48 hours, among a lot of fans, Frankie has become public enemy #1 and Zach has risen to hero status. It's frustrating to me because it makes no sense. At least no common sense.

People love Zack because he's going against Caleb/Devin and hate Frankie because he's choosing to work with Caleb/Devin. Frankie has talked about Zack, the same way everyone talks about everyone. But he also was trying to make the alliance work and trying to keep Zack from imploding. Because, at the end of the day, Frankie wouldn't risk his game for Zack-he is considered a bad guy. Yesterday, based on the pov fallout, it seems that Zack threw every single person under the bus-including the people he thinks should now rally to vote to keep him in the house-he is considered a good guy.

Neither Zack nor Frankie were my favorites coming into the game. Zack was cocky and arrogant. I thought Frankie being adorable could quickly become just annoying. But they have both grown on me. I enjoy them, never more so than when they are together. If they last a few more weeks I could see myself rooting for either or for both. I just don't feel that the game Frankie has played should earn him villain status. Especially since the same side has had the power since the beginning. Until that ends we don't even know what game people will play. I also don't think that what Zack did should earn hero status.

Last night Cody and Derrick were talking. Cody said things that basically agreed with Frankie. He said he did feel like he could trust Devin and that he was pissed at Zack and wasn't sure he could trust him now. Especially since Zack called him (Cody) out by putting the blame on him for why Frankie's name was included in the speech. And he calls Nicole a floater. I've seen him have a few other catty moments. But I bet Cody won't be labeled a traitor by the fans.

What it comes down to has nothing to do with Frankie and Zack, who they are or which of them is playing a better game. It's really about Caleb and Devin. People want them gone. The fans and the majority of the house are rooting against them. Unfortunately, when push comes to shove, Zack and Frankie have chosen opposite sides.

In a perfect world I don't want Frankie working with Caleb and Devin. I want all the people I like working together. Sometimes we get lucky and that happens. Remember the Quack Pack. The problem is, there were 5 people in the QP. Three of them had to be blindsided and stabbed in the back in order for 2 of them to make it to the end. The blindsiding and backstabbing came from within their own alliance. It can't work out perfectly for everyone so why can't Frankie and Zack be on opposite sides? Unless one of them becomes a total slimeball, which they very well may, why do we have to already be building one of them up and tearing one of them down?

July 8, 2014 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What season did this 'voting with the house' start.It would be so much more interesting if they just voted how they wanted.This is like sanctioned bullying.Just mho

July 8, 2014 at 6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn & fellow Dishers! I haven't read TOR yet, just wanted to ask you a question first Carolyn. I sent you an email last night (it was kinda long, sorry about that, sometimes I tend to run on a bit when frustrated lol) about the live feeds. My internet was winning out on me, so I'm not sure if it ever actually sent. I tweeted you to give you a heads up about it, also. I was just wondering if you got it. Thanks for all you do!! You truly are the Goddess of the Dish <3

July 8, 2014 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, MissAliss! :) I just saw it and responded.. THanks for the heads up!

Good morning, Marcia! :) It's been quite a while..

Good morning, Grandon! :)) Ahhhh! I see. THanks for clearing that up! I gotta tell ya.. my happiest seasons watching BB are those where I don't listen to the hate directed toward any hg ever.. It's mostly just knee-jerk reactionary commentary with no thought behind it.

Good morning, Jumbo! :) re Caleb - LOL! Re America's Alliance - I get the feeling Frankie knows his vote wasn't organic, since his sister has an enormous fanbase, so that may be where his hesitance comes from..

Good morning, Kevbo :) To put someone on blast is to reveal their secrets, alliances, dirty dealings, etc..

July 8, 2014 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

For me the problem with Frankie is that he spent all day Sunday talking Devin in to re-nom'ing Zach. Zach had Frankie's back more than anyone else in that house and it broke my heart to watch Frankie execute his demise and then go to him later acting like they were still besties. I unfortunately do think Frankie has become the second coming of Andy. When anyone tells him something he literally turns around and tells everyone else. I'm glad Zach put "Frankie on blast" yesterday. He deserved it. Devin would've never put Zach up but Frankie talked him in to it. I hope Frankie is evicted soon. I had such high hopes for him and they've gone splat. I love Zach and am praying he stays on Thursday. My dream alliance is Nicole, Hayden, Christine, Cody, Zach, Derrick & Donny. If only...

July 8, 2014 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good morning sweet Goddess of the Dish, great TOR as always.

Boy what a great season. Devin was absent so long my ears were happy but then I missed his cray cray, lol.

Can't wait to see what actually went down as the POV meeting, hope CBS shows us a lot...might depend on how much bleeping they had to do.

Caro scroll back to about 2:32am and you called Amber Amanda. Only happened once and all other times I missed it.

July 8, 2014 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I love the Dynamic Duo of Donny and Derrick!

I am curious though if Donny will ask BB for exact parameters as a member of America's Team.

I thought it was every man/woman for themselves in their personal game with the exception of TA.

With BB being 'thrifty' I wouldn't be surprised if they (TA) are given tasks individually rather than as a team. Would save BB $$$ if all were not successful.

July 8, 2014 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

So, if Cody, Derrick, Hayden, Donny, & Brittany for sure are going to keep Zach as he anticipates, if Nicole and Christine also vote to keep him, he wouldn't need Frankie's vote. But, TA all understandably want to vote the same way.

Honestly, there seems to be a dictatorship that people need to become aware of and stop it now rather than later. Devin calls meetings over his shoulder without even waiting to see if anyone agrees to one. Then, in his room, he stands with his pointer at the screen as if he were a coach planning their strategy. He speaks and has a habit of dismissing other people's discussions as if they are immaterial. My hats off to him because people take notice.

If Zach is voted off, Devin and Caleb will continue to have the numbers, especially with Pao being so maneuverable. And, it Is Zach and Devin that have the numbers. The rest of the Bomb Squad are just their minions.

My thought is that now is the time to make the break while they have the numbers, excluding Devin and Caleb, so they can put them up. There would then be the ability for others to form smaller alliances within the rest of the players once they get them off. That in itself will be a huge accomplishment with the two HOH twist and both of them being such strong competitors for the HOH. That makes it really tricky.

I just wish that Frankie would get a back bone and quit bowing to their wishes.

July 8, 2014 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Helloooo dishers! Question aka help please. We signed up for feeds but can only sign in on one laptop. My iPhone, iPad and a second laptop keep saying "invalid ID or password" any thoughts on why? Thanks!!!

July 8, 2014 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn :) Morning Dishers :) have a great day everyone!

July 8, 2014 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning carolyn and dishers, wow what a 24 hours

I have officially hopped off he amber and caleb train, I call them with devin and franki the delusional 4.

I hope zack stays and wins hoh with brit lol

July 8, 2014 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Top of the morning to all of you!

I'm truly flummoxed that no one has really questioned Britney on what kind of deal she made with Devon for him to take her off the block? He absolutely despised her until that marathon talk they had following the POV. (Here's an idea Brit-when you're on the block, never go up to the HOH and ream him/her-put on your listening ears-aka Judge Judy)
I mean really, people have to be questioning that, right?
Following the Veto ceremony, Britney just seemed to fade in the background and let the rest of the household implofr.
I know this is catty but I'd love to see her without the perennial bun.
As for Devin, we all know he has mental issues. I haven't seen anyone mention narcissism? It fits him to a T. My ex is one and he exhibits a classic case of it. Feelings of grandeur and entitlement coupled with the inability to see how others perceive him (hence, all those looks of amazement on his face when people tell him how he is coming off to the other hgs). They believe they are always right and can be very vengeful, when not done what their told to.
I agree with Grendon when she feels Frankie is mistakenly being vilified in this game. Frankie knew Zach had a deep hatred of Devin was not good for the alliance and he feels that his allegiance to Devin and Caleb will further him in the game. Frankie's intuition hit paydirt when Zach started the martyr game (challenging Devin to put him on the block-even though Devin's mind had already been made up to put him up) on Sunday and then when he blew up the whole house with his antics at the Veto Ceremony.
I believe BB16 will go down in the books as one of the best, ensuring us addicts that their will be a
BB17.

July 8, 2014 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone,

I'm dealing with another Comcast outage. Grrrr.. on the phone with them now. There is a MAJOR outage in my area. They hope to have us back up by 3-5pm eastern. I'm so sorry. :(

July 8, 2014 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Good Morning/Afternoon

@Grendon
Wanted to say thank you dear Grendon... being called a voice of reason by you, I take as high praise. Also, I agree with your analysis this am.

@Shi Shi
I am familiar with them but haven't been. Love Austin!!

@Carolyn
Thanks for all you do for us; can't fathom how you manage. fyi, in the TOR, at the 232 am entry you slipped into Amanda fingers again...hehehe

It really is funny and makes me wish for a Jane analysis on what it means that you keep doing it. Is it a hint about special knowledge of an Amanda/Amber connection?? Is it just speedy fingers + muscle memory?? Both start with "Am"...

To quote the famous message from Nimitz to Halsey: "the world wonders". Sorry, I'm especially loopy this morning.

July 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Enjoy the gift of some free time :)

July 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

I have to go to the doc, so no time, but just wanted to drop this thought; I'll expand later if I remember...

What Zach did was totally planned. I mentioned his mental calculus yesterday being aimed at a desired result on his part. Everything was planned from the faked broken spirit to all the folk he put on blast.

Lad got tired of being bullied and did what he thought was his only option.

And he may pull it off.

Could he have achieved the desired result in a more subtle way. You bet.

July 8, 2014 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger trirrr said...

Hello All,

RE: Frankie

I didnt really like Frankie from the get-go maybe because of his getting into the house due to nepotism but after 1st few days he seemed ok but afterwards his game is weak and he a bit of a weasel and waffler..
He wants to be with big boys to protect him from the very start...he admitted it in DR. He left Victoria in his alliance, and as of this morning he has grown no balls to be able to hide his vote ( IF he voted for Zach) he is so worried that Devin/Caleb would discover his vote!!??? come on Frankie grow a spine, if you can't cover for what is to be a split vote week...to CYA, then you do not deserve to be in BB house..GTFU!! His game play now with Team America is so annoying, will he also go against his own alliance??

I personally do not like Zach, but what is best for the house is to keep Zach around bigger target on him than other houseguest..and Frankie is only playing for himself and will backstab early..even Team America.

Not sure why he was chosen, but America you chose wrong!!

July 8, 2014 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Carolyn I sent you a couple of time stamps in a Facebook Message :)

July 8, 2014 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi Caro,
It's early morning here and I'm just now catching up.
I see Amanda showed up again. 2:32 am cam 1. She was telling Christine that she just wanted to watch the truth or dare. I know that you mean Amber, but in my head I keep telling Amanda to butt out of season 16.
My 3am chuckle

July 8, 2014 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below