;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Big Brother 16: Tuesday Morning Live Feed Updates

mmm.  mm.. mm.. mm.
Wakey wakey, houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  You've been doing a truly spectacular job of it so far, so we've got high expectations of you today as well.☺

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, be sure to check out The Overnight Report to get caught up on everything that happened late last night.  If by chance you were AWOL on Monday, here's your list of recommended reading:

9:45am... Comcast just went out. I'm on the phone with them, and they say there's a major outage in my area.. (insert long string of expletives here.) . I'm writing this from my phone.. hopefully it'll work. 1st time. Please accept my apologies. I'll be back up and running as soon as possible.






Permalink







5 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Oh Carolyn,I hope they get you back up and running,quickly!!
((((Hugs)))) to you and all our Dish addicts :)

July 8, 2014 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger newfie-mama said...

Good Luck with comcast I cringe every time I hear that name. Worse group I ever worked for.

July 8, 2014 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

Ohh noooo. Hope you get it back up asap

July 8, 2014 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was wondering if I'm the only one, or does anyone else see a strong resemblence between Devin & Caleb's game play, & a certain McCranda team from last season (sans the sex & laying in bed all day)?
I'm hoping this pattern gets nipped in the bud rather quickly this season. There are too many actual good players this season.

July 8, 2014 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Hello Caro
Probably many have msg you about this but you have been out of service so I thought I would bracket the times in case you want to check the full convos.

Last night (7th), Frankie and Derrick said the best thing would be to get Zach and Caleb to make peace. Tonight they put the plan in action. It started with Derrick and Caleb in the beehive at:

9:54:50 pm on Cam 1/2 to
10:18

Caleb is convinced that not drawing a line in the sand now makes the most sense.

Derrick fetches Zach for a sit down w/ Caleb at:

10:23:50 on Cam 3/4 to
11:19:47
where they make peace.

At 10:52:39 Caleb says "you're gonna get my vote."

You've got to listen for all the details but that's the frame.

Going to bed now... we are always ships passing in the night. Later sweetie....

July 9, 2014 at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below