;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 7, 2014

And our new HOHs are...

Hello Dishers! Thanks for letting me play in the sandbox with you today, so that Carolyn could get some much needed rest!

The feeds went to Jeff's highlights at 9:29pm, and after 15 minutes, we can only assume and hope that this is the HOH competition! I'll announce your winners right here, as soon as we have confirmation!

In the meantime - who are YOU routing for? Let us know in the comments!


10:35pm
And the HOH competition winners are....

Christine and Nicole!


10:40 - Feeds are back!

Zack: See ya on the block!
Nicole:You don't go home anyway...
Christine: (giggles) I don't wanna be this anymore!
Nicole: Just wait. It gets worse.
Nicole: I'm not putting you up!
Zack: Good girl. We'll talk later.
Nicole: It didn't work last time, what makes you think it'll work this time?

Nicole: Maybe if you write me a love poem, and I'll not put you up..

Zack: Funny you said that... I got one..
Roses are red, Violets are blue, your glasses are really cute, just like you.
Ever since you won, I've had a huge crush, because you're the best,
and the way I'd prove it.. I have no hair on my chest
I'd go one one knee right now and say I want to be with yout forever
but instead I decided to write you a love letter.
The letter is waiting on my desk at home, Nicole, we can go to Germany, or to Rome.
If you were to be my shomance, 38 days from now, I can call you Mrs. Rance.

I'm not done just yet, nicole., I would do anything for you , but not just yet..
You're the HOH and I don't want to be on the block... but if you do.. I won't flop.
I'm with you till my big brother life is over.. Nicole, you're not a pushover..

You are so beautiful and everything about you is perfect,
Right now as I'm speaking you make me nervous.
That gorgeous smile and laugh, all I want to do
Is-


All I want to do.. ok, this is the last verse..
Roses are red, violets are blue, my cock is really hard because of you.

Frankie: YAY! That's the best one ever!
Nicole: That hooked me. That got me.



Cody: She's gonna put me up.
Christine: no, not after I talk to her..
Cody: I just want to see a picture of Tim, and see if he's gonna beat the sh*t outa me when I get outa here, for layin all over Christine, or not, and just say I'm an asshole...

11:00 Alrighty, Dishers - Enjoy the feeds, and watching the boys scurry... Carolyn should be back soon, and she'll kick up The Overnight Report - which should include the HOH reveal, and all the scrambling before tomorrow's nominations and Battle of the Block!

Mind the critters - g'night!






Permalink







27 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Donny and Nicole for HOH

August 7, 2014 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

It's fish on BBAD

August 7, 2014 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

Donny and Nicole, that is all I have left to root for LOL

August 7, 2014 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger karalina said...

It would be Amazing if Donny &Nicole won!

August 7, 2014 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I say Donny and Nicole too

August 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Donny and Nicole

August 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I am out..
Good night Lessa and Thank you for what you do as well xoxo

August 7, 2014 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Oh no we had Caleb eating slop... Not good for the ears he was talking to the feeds

August 7, 2014 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sad we don't get to watch this on the feeds :( that's one of the perks about having the feeds.

August 7, 2014 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm firmly on the Donny and Nicole train, too! Shake'em up, buttercup!

Who has BBAD? Can anyone hear anything? I know we got Caleb talkin, but I'm more interested in if we've got bleeds from the comp outside then anything BMC has to say.. *L*

August 7, 2014 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Derrick and Nicole

August 7, 2014 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bbad is on I can't tell who won. I think Nicole

August 7, 2014 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nicole and Christine won

August 7, 2014 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

I think Christina and Nicole

August 7, 2014 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Taz Caz said...

Nicole and Christine

August 7, 2014 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

I think Christina and Nicole hoh

August 7, 2014 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

I don't see Donnie did he compete

August 7, 2014 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

It's sad that live feeds couldn't see but bbad could see Zach and Cody talking about comp

August 7, 2014 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Even worse bbad I was able to watch ... Cody and Zach and on live feeds we saw jeff

August 7, 2014 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't know how I feel about Christine winning, but super excited for Nicole. Zach is trying to work her hard and she's just like whatever towards him:) Everybody is speculating who they are going to put up. Caleb top the guys not to talk to them lol so childish. I haven't seen Christine yet though.

August 7, 2014 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PERFECT!!! Those two girls are cleaning up SHOP!!!

August 7, 2014 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

WAY TO GO NICOLE!!!! Those boys are gonna be running scared & throwing each other under the bus left & right! You get em' girl!!!

August 7, 2014 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Taz Caz said...

Zach just made up a long poem about how in love he is with Nicole and Frankie's face was devastation.

August 7, 2014 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

Nicole's in trouble. The house will work together in the BOB to make sure she loses her power. Our only hope is the Christine wants to make a real move. She probably should since she will be the first one out in that group. I'm going to laugh if Victoria is the Gina Marie of this season and I'm thinking she may be. I love these houseguests but this is an incredibly boring and predictable season.

August 7, 2014 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lessa, Thank you so much!! You ROCK!

August 7, 2014 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

My pleasure, as always. :) <3 G'night!

August 7, 2014 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Lol I said the same on twitter he face was priceless

August 8, 2014 at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below