;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 25, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Monday to you!  It's PoV Ceremony Day in the BB House, and we'll be here 1st thing, in case there are any last minute changes before that goes down, and then of course, with the PoV Ceremony Spoiler.. +

Before we get started, for those of you who have the live feeds, run, don't walk to 8:41pm on camera 3 for a gut buster of a stupid human tricks flashback.. and hang out there while they all give it a try, to hilariously horrible results..  Big Thanks to Michigan Man for the heads up!

As we rejoin our HGs, they are all locked up in the house due to another fan interference situation that happened Sunday night.  Frankie, Derrick and Christine were the targets this time, but only the part about Frankie was heard by any HG. You may want to check out the post on that: Sunday Night Megaphone: Frankie is the Saboteur! before you even begin here with the Overnight Report.

12:00am
Camera 1 and 2
Living Room
Derrick and Caleb


Caleb: So close..
Derrick: We'll get there, bud. We'll get there.




Caleb: I hope so. That final HoH is the big one.
Derrick:Yeah.
Caleb: Which makes me not wanna win the one before that..
Derrick: The final final? or the one before that?
Caleb: The one before that.
Derrick: But if you don't win that final 5 and somebody sends you home, you'll be wishin' you tried, so you just have to...  You just proved my point.  If I win the final 5, and I take you and whoever.. (fishies) but that's when it comes down to the trust, and you can't win every week.  You cannot get through on your own, because if that person's bein' disloyal to you, they're gonna send you home.. I'm not down with that.  I'm not doin' that. 
Caleb: I'm not either.
Derrick: You know, I just wanna.. I just really wish we could go outside. That's what I really wanna do.
Caleb: Well, after that, they're just really cautious now.
Derrick:  I can't wait to get home.  I got so much stuff I gotta do..
Caleb: I'm gonna be on every radio station..
Derrick: See that stuff I'm not even talkin' about.
Caleb: Yeah, you're talkin' about work, kids, wife, cars, gettin' cars maintenanced..
Derrick: And then that stuff too.. I'm sure that's gonna be part of it.


Checking up in the HoH Room..

Midnight
Camera 3 and 4
Cody, Christine, Nicole, Victoria

Victoria: Tomorrow is.. Oh tomorrow we have to wake up early.
**They tend to get woken up early on Mondays, to get ready for the PoV Ceremony.
Christine: Correct.
Victoria: They're gonna wake us up at like 8:15.. or 8:45..
Christine: Wait.. what?
Victoria: 8:45 they wake us up..
Christine: For PoV Meeting?
Victoria: mm hmm.. cuz then then lock us down at 11.
Christine: They give us 2 and a half hours to get ready?
Victoria: Well, the music goes off by then... and 8:55 or 9 I get my medicine..
Nicole: Does someone come on the speaker usually?
Victoria: If you don't wake up, yeah.
Nicole: Cuz I don't tusually wake up with the music.
Cody: Well, someone'll come on and be like, "Hey Guys.."

Victoria: So yeah, Christine, every time they call me in in the afternoon, you can know that it's 5 o clock.  That was funny that you noticed that today.

Nicole and Christine get off the bed.

Christine: Are you, uh, goin' to bed, Codybear?

Cody springs up off the bed, picks up Christine and throws her over his shoulder..

Cody: No!

He puts her down and holds the door open for her, then Victoria.. and heads down to the kitchen for a midnight snack. 

***ok.. just wrote up the fan on a megaphone post.. squeaking back in here to continue the Overnight..


CUT TO:
12:23am
Camera 1 and 2
Caleb and Derrick

Caleb: If I was to win the HoH at final 5, I'd put her (Christine) and Cody up..
Derrick: That'd be the way to go, cuz they might take each other over you..  That's why I kinda want her gone before Victoria, cuz she could maybe win a comp, like accidentally, where Victoria, no chance.

CUT TO:
1:09am
Camera 3
Frankie, Victoria, Christine
Bathroom

Frankie: You just don't look like a married woman.
Christine: I know.. Don't act like one either.  No, I'm very..
Frankie: Open.
Christine: Yeah.

CUT TO:
1:38am
Camera 1 and 2
Caleb, Cody
HoH Room

Derrick and Victoria have just left..  After minor bitching about Victoria, Caleb moves the topic to Christine..  Although, Christine was Cody's ride along for final 4, he's been distancing himself from the idea lately..

Caleb: Personally, I would rather not go over all that stuff in front of Christine.  I'm scared the girl will use it against us.
Cody: That's why it was only Frankie and me.  I was talkin' about it, and then me and Frankie were goin' over it, and it was just us 2, and you and Derrick were right out there, and I was like, we need to go over all that stuff.
Caleb: yeah
Cody: That's the only thing that makes me a little nervous is him and Christine.
Caleb: yeah
Cody: That's what makes me nervous, because she makes me nervous.   I don't question you or Derrick, period, and like, Frankie..
Caleb:  yeah
Cody: ...I don't want to, but with Christine, I don't know..  and I don't know how tight he is with her and what he wants to share with her. 
Caleb: I don't either, but, I'ma tell you now... When Nicole's gone, if it's a double, her and Victoria are goin' up.
Cody: yup.
Caleb: Simple as that.
Cody: She's gotta go.
Caleb: She's goin' up, and then she's goin' home.
Cody:  mm hmm

CONTINUED:

Cody: If you're the HoH, and you say that's who you want home, I'm like, that's who's goin' home.
Caleb: Yeah, she's gotta go before Victoria.
Cody: Victoria does nothing.
Caleb: Victoria knows nothing.
Cody: She will get nothing right in any competition.  I just don't want her riding to the end.  That's what'll make me more frustrated.  Like, if she goes further than me or you.. I'll be like, how did that happen?  It happens every season, bro.
Caleb: yeah
Cody:  Ok.. Nicole's gotta go after Donny.  And then it's like, what if someone like Christine wins the HoH, and shes like, pfft - I'm takin' a shot at one of the big guys.
Caleb: Exactly..
Cody: So I gotta sit next to you or Derrick?  Cuz she's not gonna put Frankie up.  She n Frankie are crazy tight.  So now I gotta sit next to my 2 f'in boys?? And be like, ok, cool, one of us is going home?
Caleb: That's what I'm scared of..
Cody: She's playin' both sides of the fence.. She's tight with Frankie.. tight with me.. If I'm here, next time you win HoH, she's goin' home.

Caleb continues the male bonding with Cody.  Cody believes it's only a matter of time before Christine and Nicole rekindle their bond, which makes them both doubly dangerous.  In Caleb's perfect BB world, it'll be a Caleb, Cody, Derrick, Frankie final 4, and then Frankie will get the boot to make for a Caleb, Derrick, Cody final 3.

Caleb: It'll be tough to send Frankie packin', but I'm here for the money. 



CUT TO:
2:01am
Camera 3 and 4
Frankie, Christine, Victoria

While Caleb and Cody continue talking upstairs, we have pillow talk downstairs..  Caleb's been telling Frankie everything he's doing wrong food-wise, and Frankie's feeling a little badly about it.  Christine and Victoria are commiserating..

Christine: What did he tell you?
Frankie: Put down the spoon.
Victoria: He said that's what he tells all his clients when they complain they can't lose weight. "Put down the spoon."
Christine: Good lord.  That's horrible.

CUT TO:
3:24am
Bathroom
Derrick and Victoria

Victoria: I miss being surrounded by love.
Derrick: psssht.. You came on the wrong show.

Victoria: Not like that.. Like family love..
Derrick: That's what I'm saying.
Victoria: It f*cks with you, because that's what gets you going every day.  But.. I'm thinking of them.  At least they get to watch me.


Cody comes into the bathroom.  He asks who's still up and Victoria tells him no one.. He asks when Frankie went to bed, and Victoria says 10-20 minutes ago..

 Cody leaves and returns to thew HoH Room.

Victoria: Why did you guys both ask me if Frankie was sleeping?  Why did he ask?
Derrick: Maybe he wanted to talk to him.

Victoria  asks Derrick to join her in the kitchen while she has a quick snack.  With an emphasis on quick, Derrick agrees.  25 minutes later, they're still there, chatting about family, mostly, and Derrick wants to get rid of his itchy facial hair.

3:53am
After a couple minutes of fishies, Derrick and Victoria have moved into the bathroom, and he's trying to teach her how to whistle. 


Derrick: Are you sucking in?
Victoria: What am I supposed to do?
Derrick: Blow out.  Look in the mirror..

CUT TO:
3:59am
Done in the bathroom, Derrick and his BB daughter move toward the bedroom..

Victoria: My dad, when I go out, he waits up..
Derrick: I would do the same thing.

Chatter continues as they both climb into their respective beds.. and say goodnight. 

Victoria: Frankie, do you know the prayer "Shma Yisrael"?
Frankie: no
Victoria: Do you know any prayers?
Frankie: I know Shehechianu.. and the prayer on the candles.  Goodnight.
Derrick: G'nite.
Frankie: You should teach me a new prayer. Tomorrow.
Victoria: There's one I say before I go to bed every night.
Frankie: Yeah, teach me that one.
Victoria: It's one sentence long.
Frankie: G'night love.
Victoria: G'night.

ok.. It's 4:10am and it looks like we've got sleepers on all feeds. Sweet dreams, houseguests.☺


Happy Monday, Dishers!☺   This concludes the Overnight Report.... See you when BB wakes the HGs.











Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger cindy Williamson said...

Good morning Carolyn:)
I am in Orlando Babysitting my sweet baby granddaughter this week (8 months old). She will be up soon and requiring my full attention. Thanks for posting this so early every day.
Wish Cody would realize he has the perfect opportunity to back door Frankie, but unless Derrick suggests it I doubt he would. Frankie is the strongest competitor in the house when he wants to be. If he truly wants to go to the End with out Frankie in the picture he should not pass up the chance.

August 25, 2014 at 3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Cody would use his brain and put Frankie or Christine up and out. I know he heard the whole megaphone message.
Hope all you dishers are well this lovely Monday morning.

August 25, 2014 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.

There were glimmers of hope but, like all season, they were quickly dashed.

Unless there is a minor miracle this morning it's goodbye Donny.

August 25, 2014 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers, hope Cody grabs a clue and realizes he's not really in anyones final two. He'll have to work for himself. Send home Frankie!

August 25, 2014 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers, hope Cody grabs a clue and realizes he's not really in anyones final two. He'll have to work for himself. Send home Frankie!

August 25, 2014 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I think fan interference is all good in the hood. It creates paranoia. I just wish they would have used simpler messages

August 25, 2014 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Good morning all. I hope Cody heard the Frankie thing...

August 25, 2014 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger cynthia said...

g'morning Carolyn, everyone!

cindy - in our perfect BB world, it would be ideal for Cody to have an aha moment and put Frankie up. but then, they stopped thinking for themselves a long time ago and rely on Derrick for that...

whatever Derrick says, goes, and they don't even realize that other than Donny.

August 25, 2014 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm confused. What happened that Derrick's wife was getting so many hate tweets that she shut down her twitter? Did Derrick do something that made fans attack him and his family that I missed?

I wish they would've heard the megaphone person more clearly and caught wind of everything they said. Frankie or Christine might've been going up today and it would shake up the predictability that is happening in the house.

August 25, 2014 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Monday Morning!

Fans are getting crazy out there……and desperate to affect change in the BB house.

As much as I would like to see something happen to change the flow of the game, this is their game to play and our game to watch.
500k is on the line..As I shout from my megaphone!
Cody has always ignored his gut feeling as to who to trust (Hay/Don/Nic). He talks with his big boy pants on when he is with his boyz but just can't make a big move without permission.
They have to be thinking first strike! Taking out a big player.
It's coming…. Playing it safe may cost you the game.
I remember Ian once said "It's all about timing"!

August 25, 2014 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning

So the 'fans' strike again. I'm sure it was someone upset that Zack got evicted. I just don't understand. To me, Zack is someone who will be remembered as a player I thoroughly enjoyed. He will not go down in history as one of my favorites. And an all star? Not even close. To me, all stars are people that had great strategy or kicked butt in comps but for some reason could not break through for a win. That would include people like Janelle, Kaysar, Dani D., Matt, Crazy James and even Britney. Some of the past winners were all stars but some won purely by luck. That's why I don't really want past winners in an all star game. There are more I could think of but the list would be too long. Jeff, Danielle...and it goes on.

August 25, 2014 at 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning, sweet Caro & Dishy friends! :)

I can't seem to say this enough this morning:
Derrick needs to get his head back IN the game right now & take the opportunity to get Frankie out before he gets got!! For once, CODY is the one with the clear thinking about how it would be smarter to backdoor Frankie because they have the votes at the moment!

Picture this: Cody uses the Veto on Nicole & leaves Donny up (not ideal, but more likely to cause a split in the votes - ALL of them would vote out Nicole over Frankie!). There are 5 votes this week. Christine & Caleb would probably vote to keep Frankie, BUT Derrick has a vote, Derrick controls Victoria's vote, and Nicole would OWE them a vote (not to mention that she would LOVE to see Frankie go!). On Thursday, Julie Chen is saying, "By a vote of 3-2...Frankie, YOU are evicted from the Big Brother house...." Easy peasy. Done. Derrick's $500k more secure than it's been.

Cody can apparently envision this, but Derrick is getting greedy & not seeing that Frankie will take him OUT as soon as the TA $$ dries up!!!

Here's hoping that some good DR questions help get Derrick focused back on what NEEDS to happen for him to win $500k! To me, that is: Cody uses the Veto on Nicole & puts Frankie up as the re-nom! I'd LOVE to see it, but sadly, I don't think we will. :((

August 25, 2014 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The 'fans' who use megaphones to ruin people's game are the same lunatics who harass HG's families and send hate mail.

So many crazies out there who can't separate a game from real life.

Those who think "I'm OK with it because it helps player X who is my fav!" need to take a step back and reexamine their priorities.

August 25, 2014 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

I am a bit sad in that it seems a sure bet Donny will be leaving Thursday, I will miss his quiet charm.

I don't see Donny as a bigger threat to Cody or Derrick's game than Frankie or Christine. Unless Derrick (or Victoria) win HOH next week, I think at least one of them will find themselves on the block....and quite possibly out the door.
They are so focused on removing non-detonators from the game, they are failing to see the big picture. Frankie and Christine will strike at their first opportunity.....and time is short.

In other news: I used your amazon link just a bit ago to purchase a rabbit cage.... please tell me you get credit this time :)

Enjoy the day!

August 25, 2014 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Yes Derrick is playing a game but I suspect being a control freak is who he really is. The control freak thing is a turn off and one of the reasons his popularity with fans has waned, IMO. He gets pretty angry when things don't go his way and has everyone in his alliance on lock with the possible exceptions of Frankie and Christine; they are wild cards and will be gone soon after Donny if Derrick has his way. And unless Frankie gets HOH and gets rid of Derrick first, Derrick will get his way. Frankie missed the boat, he could have evicted Derrick. I wouldn't mind Frankie getting 2nd place because that would free up America's Favorite for Donny or Zach; one of them should win but if Ariana's brother is in the mix Donny and Zach don't have a chance. Totally unfair!

August 25, 2014 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Ryder said...

If Cody does not use the veto and put Frankie up today, I think it may be the fatal blow for Derrick's game. It's not "to soon" to act. To the contrary, it may be the last chance to get Frankie out. Frankie has already said that he knows he will lose to Derrick if they are the final 2. Frankie will get rid of Derrick as soon as he has a clear shot to do it. Today is the day that Cody & Derrick have the clear shot at Frankie and after today, anything can happen.

Frankie and Caleb want Cody out soon and Victoria may be a casualty of a double eviction at any time (or self evict for medical reasons). So far Derrick has played a masterful game but he is losing focus now because he is so homesick and he truly misses his wife and baby. I would hate to see him play so well for so long and now at this point be to afraid to make the move he needs to make.

August 25, 2014 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Three years ago I was devastated when Shelley turned on Jeff and Jordon. I was upset because she had built such a deep and emotional bond with them and it seemed like she used it against them which, in my opinion, overstepped the game.

Based strictly on game-it was a smart move. If Cody was really smart he would put Derrick up as a renom. I don't understand why everyone thinks he should get rid of Frankie. Everyone evicted and everyone still in the house have said the same thing. Based on who is now in the jury, I don't think Frankie is a shoo in to win. Of all the people that are left to potentially be in an F2 with Frankie, the only ones I feel fairly confidant he could beat are Christine and
Victoria.

August 25, 2014 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Ryder

I posted before I read your comment. Your definitely correct. For Derrick this would be a good time to get rid of Frankie. But, since Cody is HOH, this would be a good time for him (or anyone) to get rid of Derrick.

August 25, 2014 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Ryder said...

One of the prerecorded messages in the BB house is: ______ you are not allowed to use production for strategy.

Because of that admonition I don't think that production would go along with any fake assignments or stories. But then again it is Big Brother and they pretty much do whatever they want to do from one minute to the next.

August 25, 2014 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am totally upset with the house guests. They are not making any smart moves. Derrick is in complete control of the house. I think it should be called The Derrick Show. If Cody was wise he would listen to Nicole or Donny. I was so upset when neither of them won HOH. Derrick does not want to go to the end with either Donny, Nicole or Frankie. He wants the weak players, Victoria and Cody. Come on guys play Big Brother and stop letting this be the Derrick Show.

August 25, 2014 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Instead of a megaphone, someone should scale the wall or parachute in. Better yet BB should have a fan contest and allow it to happen. See how much info you can dish out to change the game before secruity take you away. Banners and megaphones are just another hurdle winners have to deal with

August 25, 2014 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Frups M

In total agreement. It's ruining the game. BB has become less enjoyable because of the fans and those who think they know a player just because of a game. Shaking my head.

August 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank you Carolyn!

August 25, 2014 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Carolyn!


@ELLEN WOLTERING
I feel bad for Jana that she had to close off her tweets, for one thing, I was going to order some of her cupcakes!! They looked delicious! For another, it's a shame how so many have turned on Derrick, reminds me of BB14 and the turn on Dan. :(

OH I JUST REMEMBERED! She posted a beautiful photo of their little girl and a Derrick Hater said something REALLY terrible to Jana and about their daughter. I remember because I tweeted back to the guy and jumped all over him. OMG, I cannot believe I just remembered that!! I don't know if that is specifically why, but it probably had something to do with it.

August 25, 2014 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below