;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 12, 2014

PoV Spoiler & Aftermath

Good evening, BB Lovers!  The feeds went into the Jeff Loop at 6:43pm, indicating the start of the Power of Veto competition.  No Veto Comp this season has been more important.  It's do or die for Frankie this time, and not even a bonus $50k from BB for a Team America BB16 winner can save him.  He might be happy to know he's trending though..

While it seems BB did make the offer to both Derrick and Frankie, it is for ONE member of Team America, and in no way contingent upon them both making it to the finals.

Perhaps as a cue to us, just before the feeds went to Jeff Loop, Derrick told Frankie: "You feel the pressure of winning to get yourself off, I feel the pressure of winning to not go up."  Derrick will not be throwing this comp.

As of 8:57pm
Feeds are back!

PoV Winner:
CODY!!

PoV Aftermath:

Caleb: Book the flight.
Frankie: So now do you all feel better that everyone can beat me?
Derrick: No.
Frankie: That was ridiculous, Cody.  Unreal.
Derrick: That was sick.. Not even blowin' smoke up your ass.  I'm still gettin' a veto necklace.  I don't care.  I'm still gettin' one.  I'm just gonna put TBA on the bottom of it.
Frankie: God, Cody, Good Job!!  Now this is why I think you should use it on me..  Derrick is a father and a wonderful human being.



Cody: hehehe
Frankie: He... Yeah, that's all I have.
Cody: Good call.
Frankie: Derrick has never sat on the block on eviction night, and neither have I.  Also..
Cody: I don't like his face.
Frankie: Yeah, that's a bad picture.   Yeah.. I think that's gonna be my speech.

Frankie: Cody, please use the veto on me, because Derrick is a father and a wonderful human being, and has done nothing but be kind and caring also.. He has not been on the block eviction night, just like me.

8:58pm
Cam 3

Derrick: You're good for this week.  We were already talkin' about it.
Victoria: For sure?
Derrick: 100%.  1000%.  Don't say a thing.. Just act like you're goin' home.
Victoria: I did better than Frankie??
Derrick: I promise you he's goin' home.  Cody wants him gone. Cody's wanted him gone for weeks.  Promise you. 100% safe.

CUT TO:
9:10pm
Cam 3
Caleb and Cody

Caleb: He said, How do I go from winnin' HoH and Veto to literally gettin' fisted on the same comp.
**apologies to the gentlemen who earlier in the season requested I not use the term fisting, because his child reads my site, and heaven forbid he do his own parenting and keep his too young for live feeds child away..

Caleb: He's like, "Man, Victoria's better than me.  Victoria beat me in that comp.  Man I suck."  He keeps saying that.
Cody: He literally only has himself to blame. 
Caleb: We all smoked him.
Cody: I studied my ass off.

Frankie comes in and tackles Cody..

Frankie: I'll do anything!!!
Cody: Stop!!
Frankie: I love you.  I'm so proud of you.  That was awesome.



Talk turns quickly to food.




9:12pm
Kitchen
Cam 1

Victoria: (whispers) he's gonna drive me crazy.
Derrick: shhh.

Caleb re-enters

Derrick: She's nervous.
Caleb: 'bout what?
Derrick: Goin' home. Hey,  he's the HoH.
Victoria: (knows her role, wont look at Derrick)
Caleb: I'm the HoH.  You ain't goin' home.
Derrick: Feel better?
Derrick: She's not talking to me, so..

Caleb: You know how much power I told you I had earlier?  It's a lot. Beastmode is powerful.

Caleb: Why do you think me n Cody was so happy when he lost?
Victoria: But you know how he gets..
Caleb: He's not talkin' anybody out of this.

Victoria: You telling him he's safe?
Caleb: He'll know..
Victoria: After the Veto Ceremony?  He might just think that you don't want to get blood on your hands and I'm going home..
Caleb: No matter what he says, the Veto's not gonna get used, and it's up to him and Cody, who goes where, and quite frankly, I hope they vote 1 and 1.

Victoria: hehehe
Caleb: I really do.  That way I send him.. Sorry, Frankie.
Derrick: I'll do it if you want me to.  I don't wanna keep Victoria anymore anyways.
**ouch!  but.. nice taking the opening.
Caleb: Huh?
Derrick: Nothin.. Just kiddin.. Just kiddin..Awkward.

Caleb: That'd be good. So who sent ya home?
Derrick: I know you wanna.  You're foamin' for it.  It's a huge tv thing.  Huge.
**y'all cannot trust him to do it.
Caleb: Huge. Hell.. Caleb, it's a tie.. Who do you wanna send home?
Derrick: I'll do it if you want.
Caleb: ok.  Considering that there's only one beast in this house.
Victoria: hehe

Caleb: ..and that's me.
Derrick: Ya gots ta go.
Caleb: Frankie.. Frankie, I never promised you that a pawn couldn't go home.
Derrick: Big Brother pawns go home.
Caleb: Big Brother pawns do go home.
**unless they're named Victoria..

Caleb heads up to HoH to listen to Bret Eldredge (sp?) and invites/commands they both join him after eating.

Victoria: Do not vote 1-1.
Derrick: I got you.


I'm gonna backtrack a couple minutes on Cam 3, so you get the full picture of everyone's mood, words and actions in the minutes following the PoV comp..  Please refresh this post periodically and more will magically appear before your eyes..

Incidentally, Frankie's trending again.

As of 9:37pm BBT, the hashtag has changed..



CUT TO:
9:12pm
Cam 3
Fire Room
Cody and Frankie

Frankie: I feel so much better, now that it's over.
Cody: It was driving us all insane.
Frankie: The stress of it was driving me nuts.
Cody: I mean, I know no one else drinks besides me.. I'm the only idiot.. and Caleb.  But I really just wanna request something to drink and calm down.  Just being up all that time, staring at a screen.
Frankie:  I know. I feel like obviously.. I went into that with such a heavy burden, because of schmuckface..
Cody: They put the times in there.. That's why I was so happy I went first.
Frankie: I'm at peace.  I'm glad it's done.   I know you have my back.  I know Derrick has my back.
**putting that out there into the universe, dear?

Cody: I think the biggest part was leading up to it.  That was driving me nuts too..

Frankie: I think that is gonna be my speech.. my play to you.. (voice begins to shake)  Because Derrick is very kind.. and wonderful father.. and he.. everyone likes him.
Cody: hehehe
Frankie: I'm just gonna slowly get defeated throughout the speech..

Cody: hehehe
Frankie: I'm gonna start out strong then, "he has been genuine, kind, considerate, (weepy) he's been a wonderful father figure.. and.. yeah, ok. and.. you don't have to use it on me.
Cody:  I hate it. I hate us.  We're never serious anymore.  No one's ever mad.  Like, the last 2 nominations, we laugh, and they're like, "Alright guys, we need you to take this serious."
Frankie:  I know. It's terrible.  At least I was pissed off afterwards.  That'll make them happy.  And how ironic.  You know how many times I've been like, (mocking himself) "If the button's the thing that sends me home, I'm gonna walk out with my head held high!"
Cody: hehe

More to come.. 

CUT TO:
9:26pm
Cam 4
Fire Room
Derrick
Cody enters...

Derrick: F*ckin' love you.

Cody: hehe
Derrick: I'm sittin' here, talking about you right now.. to camera..
**oops.. missed that. 
Cody: I saw you come back here, so I was like, lemme go get my beanie..
Derrick:  I f*ckin' love you.  Dude, honestly, you realize how big this is?
Cody: Huge.  We're goin' to final 3.  He's not gonna beat us. Not even in one thing.
Derrick: We're goin' to the final 2.  He (Caleb) cannot beat us.
Cody: He's not gonna beat me in anything.  Physical? Boom.
Derrick: He can't beat us.

Cody: So when do we break it to Frankie?  Like after the Veto Ceremony?
Derrick: I don't know. Caleb wants to break it to him now.
Cody: He's an idiot.  He doesn't think.  He went upstairs, and he said, "Only 1 beast in this house," and I was like, "yeah, and it's me."
Derrick: He was like, "Man, Cody's catchin up to me.  I've still got the lead right now, but Cody's catchin' up." He was kinda sayin' it as a compliment toward you, but..  How many does he have?
Cody: I don't even care.  You know, quite frankly, he's goin' home.  It doesn't matter.  He's goin' home.  We're gonna smoke him in any competition.

Derrick: If we have a chance next week to take him out..
Cody:  You wanna do it?
Derrick: ..we take it.
Cody: I would feel like shit doin' it.  I say we just keep him.
Derrick: Not until the final 3..
Cody: He's been loyal.
Derrick: OK
**Derrick knows when to drop it like no other.. 
Cody: I don't think he would cross us..
Derrick: OK.. Final 3 with us.  One of us are gonna win the HoH. I'll nominate..

9:28p -- Frankie enters the room, ending this line of conversation.

9:31pm
Cam 3
Cody, Derrick, Frankie
Fire Room

Cody: It comes down to just bein' able to talk shit, like I would be able to do to my friends..
Derrick: yeah, thanks.
Cody: We're friends.  We're all friends.  But i'm not gonna tlak shit to you, cuz you're sittin' on the block.  I am gonna talk shit to Caleb, all day.
Derrick: And me.
Frankie: Oh please.  If I had won that Veto, I'd be talkin' shit to Caleb every 30 seconds.
Derrick: Nah, you got me.  I'm gonna give you credit.  I promise you, I'm gonna pump you up in the DR.  I have to. That was incredible.
Cody: Cuz you were talkin' shit to me all last week.
Derrick: 2nd place.. again.. at least I'm consistent. Right? Consistency?
Cody: hahahaha!

Frankie: At least I'm consistent.  Won both the competitions last week. Lost em both this week.
Derrick: There's gonna be a montage of you, "We have to push the button!  Push it!!"



Frankie: And now I'm on the block.  I'm including it in my speech.  People are gonna be rolling.  Rolling.  On Thursday.

More to come....

CUT TO:
9:33pm
Camera 1
HoH Room
Caleb, Cody

Caleb: Hey, come voting day, you already know what I want,  as the HoH.  I want you to vote one way, and I want Derrick to vote the other, that way I have to send him home.
Cody: No way.  Not gonna happen.  Dude, it's not happenin' that way.

Caleb: Derrick told me he would do it.
Cody: No way! I'm voting him out.

Caleb: Yeah, you vote him out.  Derrick'll vote Victoria out.  And then Julie'll say, "Well, Caleb, it's been a tie..
Cody: No.. No way.. I don't think we should do that.  I don't even want to.
You know who awesome that'd be for tv, dude??  I'd get to give a little speech.  (glancing at the spy screen) Here comes D right now.

Derrick enters..

Cody: Hey.. We have to be really.. Until we break it to him, cuz he's gonna be f'in crazy.
Derrick: It's the perfect reason why I came out though.  Victoria came in and I was sittin' on her bed, and last time I came in and she was like, "are you on my bed.."
Caleb: But anyway.. I told him with I would like to do..
Derrick: What's that?
Caleb: He said he ain't doin' it. 
Derrick: What's that?
Cody:  No chance.
Derrick: The 1-1 vote?
Cody: No chance!
Derrick: Nah nah nah.. We'll just do it.  We'll send him home.

Cody: F*ck you. 
Caleb: You told me you would do it, if I wanted.
Derrick: I know.. but even thinkin' about it, honestly, it makes you look bad, it makes him look bad, it makes me look bad. It makes us look like schmucks.
***..and we really don't trust you enough to see it through, thank you very much.


And this concludes the PoV Aftermath... Thank YOU for being a part of the Dish!






Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I can not wait to see who wins! I'm part of the #AnyoneButFrankie team. Even though I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, he has really rubbed me the wrong way.

September 12, 2014 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really hoping Victoria pulls this one off!

September 12, 2014 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Caro and Katie. I don't have TVGN either

Sounds like Cody won!!!!

September 12, 2014 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger BrandyTfromMD said...

Cody win, yes,yes,yes

September 12, 2014 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I think Frankie knows his fate! He looks very sad while Victoria is smiling from ear to ear!!!! She beat Frankie!!

September 12, 2014 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eeeek! Watching tvgn now. Should be a fun night

September 12, 2014 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Perfect!! Wouldn't it be crazy if it was Derrick and Victoria at the end! I wish I could get the feeds. I think my husband would leave me ;-)

September 12, 2014 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Frankie links like he is about to cry! I'm so happy Cody won!

September 12, 2014 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Katgrl said...

Carolyn, I just want to say thank you so much for all your time put into the blog. I'm a long time follower, been reading your blog for years now! Can't imagine my BB summers without it!
Thank you for all you do!!

September 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wooohooo finally! !!

September 12, 2014 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Cody finished under 2.5 minutes!

September 12, 2014 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thank you, Cody!

September 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I made the wrong decision in checking this before bed. I may not sleep again until tomorrow night I'm so excited!

Also, thanks for all you do Carolyn.

September 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!!! :0)

Thank you for being here!♥

xxoo,
C

September 12, 2014 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Helene from NJ said...

Hi Carolyn and all you late night dishers!!

OMG, I am so happy that Frankie did not win. If those boys leave it up to Caleb they are nuts. There is no way Derrick will leave it to beast mode. I just cracked up with what is trending. Too funny.

September 12, 2014 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Natalie37 said...

Hi Carolyn! Watching tvgn right now. Caleb wants Derrick and Cody to split the vote so he can be the one to send Frankie home. But they both told him no, we're not doing that. Derrick said we're gonna do this like gentlemen. I just love him! So glad Frankie didn't win the veto!

September 12, 2014 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Just woke up from an impromptu nap (Walked around a LOT more today than I have since the surgery - in HEELS even... was TIRED. *L*) and saw that Cody won... WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! This is EXACTLY what I'd hoped for - now if Cody and Derrick stick to it - do NOT trust Caleb to break the tie, and I think they will vote Frankie gone - it's a done deal on Tuesday. SAWEEET. :)

As I think Frankie's the only one with a chance in hell of beating my Sarge D (and that chance is SLIM) - Just write him the check folks, it's a done deal! HAPPY ME!

September 12, 2014 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Jenn B. said...

So ready to see Frankie go out the door. I like him but so tired of his ego!!

September 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Oh and - Hubby's surgery was cancelled last minute - his sugars were too high (diabetic). Be home tomorrow.

September 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

YAY

September 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn thank you so much for always having the answers to the questions I have!!!!

September 12, 2014 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Derrick must have thrown it. Oh well... Maybe something unexpected will happen at some point

September 12, 2014 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I think Derrick would definitely split the vote

September 12, 2014 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Linda :) Thanks.. I know.. I've given up on them for this season.. I just don't have time for the battle. BUT.. you can give your friend an alternate URL:

http://www.bigbrotherdish.com

That'll get her here, and fb is allowing it.

September 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

I slowly scrolled down to reveal the POV winner!

Threw my hands in the air, YES!!!!
Cody won…omg this has made my BB season almost complete.
Derrick winning will take it home for me.
going to back track on some reading and then head on over to the feeds….")
Holaaaaa

September 12, 2014 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :)

OK.. I'm working on about 3.5 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours.. soooo.. I am really only feigning actual functionality. Credit in large part to the countless 5-shot lattes i've consumed in those 48 hours.

For the time being, this is going to have to suffice as the overnight report.. and I'll write a real one while the HGs are sleeping Saturday morning.

**thud**

September 12, 2014 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will do that. It also will not allow me to Like or Share at the bottom of any of your blogs.

Have a great weekend & I will be back on this in the morning for TOR.

September 12, 2014 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger tams said...

So if they are taping tonight? Does that mean no feeds till after the episode airs tomorrow?

September 13, 2014 at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below